Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kronk's Lawyer Wants His Name Off Of Witness List

3 posters

Go down

Kronk's Lawyer Wants His Name Off Of Witness List Empty Kronk's Lawyer Wants His Name Off Of Witness List

Post by lisette Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Kronk's Lawyer Wants His Name Off Of Witness List

He Says Status As Possible Witness Could Lead To Disqualification

POSTED: 3:32 pm EDT September 3, 2010
UPDATED: 4:32 pm EDT September 3, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There’s a new controversy over the latest witness list submitted by Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys.

The list names David Evans as a possible witness. Evans is the attorney for former meter reader Roy Kronk, and could be disqualified from representing Kronk if he is asked to take the stand.
Evans said on Friday he has no information that would help the defense. He said he would take the issue to Judge Belvin Perry, if attorneys wouldn’t remove his name from the list.
“I can put anyone on the list if we think they're involved in potentially discoverable evidence,” said Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason.
Evans said he would be glad to give the Anthony defense team a sworn deposition to prove he has no information to provide.
Evans said his status as a defense witness could lead to his disqualification as Kronk’s lawyer.
“I'm not going to permit myself to be dismissed as Mr. Kronk's counsel without a fight over it,” Evans said.
George and Cindy Anthony’s former attorney, Brad Conway, withdrew from representing the parents of Casey Anthony because there was a chance he was going to end up as a witness in the fight over records from Texas Equusearch.
Evans said he has every intention of staying with Kronk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Kronk's Lawyer Wants His Name Off Of Witness List Empty Re: Kronk's Lawyer Wants His Name Off Of Witness List

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Another idiot ploy by Bozo. I think he is doing this deliberately.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Kronk's Lawyer Wants His Name Off Of Witness List Empty Re: Kronk's Lawyer Wants His Name Off Of Witness List

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:43 am

What happened to Attorney/Client privilege? The Judge will make the defense take Kronks attorney off the witness list. This is absurd and a waste of that tax payers money to tie the court up with stuff like this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:44 pm

lindamarie wrote:What happened to Attorney/Client privilege? The Judge will make the defense take Kronks attorney off the witness list. This is absurd and a waste of that tax payers money to tie the court up with stuff like this.

That's what I was wondering when I read about this. Let's say he does step away as Kronk's counsel, does that mean every attorney he hires in the future will also be called as a witness?
I had no idea that this was even an option.

Can the State call Bozo as a witness so he can be removed as Casey's Attorney?
(I know... it was just wishful thinking on my part.)

I agree LM it's just more crap tying up the judicial system.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:21 am

Can the State call Bozo as a witness so he can be removed as Casey's Attorney?
(I know... it was just wishful thinking on my part.)
:lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down