Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony’s Body Language In Disturbing Video Indicates Emotional Neglect by Casey As Casey Speaks The Words “I Kill”

5 posters

Go down

Caylee Anthony’s Body Language In Disturbing Video Indicates Emotional Neglect by Casey As Casey Speaks The Words “I Kill” Empty Caylee Anthony’s Body Language In Disturbing Video Indicates Emotional Neglect by Casey As Casey Speaks The Words “I Kill”

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:50 am

Before I analyze this video I need to address some issues about professionalism and speculation and my blog. The body language analyses I make in these blog is based on my background, research, education, and close to three decades of experience and knowledge, which allow me to render certain opinions about how I see certain body language and communication behaviors.

Blogs are a reflection of one’s opinion where editorializing is accepted and the norm. Even scientific journal articles involve speculation regarding proven or unproven theories. So for those of you who write to me I can assure you that I will continue to share my opinions and thoughts in these blogs as well as providing you with my knowledge concerning objective data that I observe.

The first editorial comment I will make with regard to this video is that it made me terribly sad. In fact, it brought tears to my eyes and left me with a sick feeling in my stomach and a heaviness in my heart as I saw how this poor child was neglected both verbally and emotionally.

Having spent the early part of my career studying speech and language development, it is essential for anyone interacting with a child to verbalize with them. That is how a child develops their speech and language skills.

In Cayleey’s case Casey does not interact with her. She does not respond to Caylee’s singing or verbalizing. Instead, she continues to shoot a video, observing her like one would observe a zoo animal. It sickened me.

What shocked me even more was that the only time Casey interacted with Caylee, she uttered two words as if to question what Caylee said. She questioned whether her child was saying the words ” “I kill? ” I could not believe my ears!

Caylee had emotional needs in this video that were clearly not being met. These needs were ignored. To me that is cruel and abusive.

As you will see in my analysis and in looking at the video, Caylee wanted affection and verbal interaction. She wanted love. She wanted to be picked up, especially at the end of the video as you will see. But she was completely ignored. This behavior on Casey’s part was sadistic in my view. It was obviously a preview of horrible things to come.

For those of you who write to me to simply be contentious or to tell me that you know more, or to stick up for Casey saying that photos exist showing Casey smiling with Caylee or Caylee reaching out to her mother, I say look closer. There are a lot of ” tells” which show that Caylee was hungry for Casey’s love and it was not reciprocated.

Often it is not just the fact that someone is smiling in a photo that determines whether they are happy inside or not. One has to look at subtle body language tells from facial nuances to body positioning and body language behaviors.

I am sure that watching this video will clear up your concerns once and for all as to whether you think Casey was a good and loving mother to Caylee. After watching this sickening video I don’t believe she was a loving mother. A loving and caring mother verbalizes and interacts with their child. They do not ignore a child as you will see by clicking the link below.

If you look at the first photo above, you will see that Caylee begins to have a frustrated concerned look on her face as she is sitting in her high chair with individual pieces of cereal spead out, along with her baby bottle. She is verbalizing and singing. She verbalizes and sings what sound like “Ah keyeh”

Since the /s/ sounds aren’t yet formed in a child of that age, it may be her attempt to say “ A kiss” Maybe she is asking Casey, who is filming this video for a kiss to reassure her that she is loved. In the photo above you see the beginnings of her frustration and tenseness by her little furrowed brow as she is ignored by Casey.

This continues to be upsetting to her as you can see from her facial expression while she continues to sing and is ignored. Now you can actually see sadness in her downturned eyes and corners of her mouth. She even physically backs away leaning back into her high chair to further show her displeasure.

Now Caylee is very upset as she leaks out the facial expression indicating that she is about to cry. She even curls in her lower lip. Look at her sad eyes. She tries to communicate that she wants a response as she raises her hand and points her finger.

Now Caylee is even more frustrated as she reaches out with her arm indicating that she desires a response and some love and attention. It is also a gesture that she wants physical attention like a hug or some physical contact.

She is not getting any attention from Casey,so she makes direct eye contact with Casey and continues to sing even louder as she increases the volume of her song. But Casey continues to ignore her.

Caylee sings and now eats and raises her hand to be acknowledged. But she is ignored. The significant thing about this screen shot is that she leaked out her anger at being ignored as you can see in the fist like position of her hand.

SHOCK!!! DID CASEY ACTUALLY SAY “I KILL”?

Around 33 seconds into this video Casey zooms in as you can see above and you hear her ask in a questioning tone utttering the words ”I Kill? It is shocking. Caylee has been singing “ Ah kee” over and over again, which most would perceive as Caylee trying to say “A kiss.” indicating that she wanted attention and affection. But Casey questions if little Caylee is saying “I kill”

What normal mother would think that her baby was talking about killing? A child that age is innocent and pure and has no concept of death and evil and killing. In addition, the / l /sound at the final place in a word isn’t developed at that age.

Perhaps Casey was thinking about killing even as early as this video. Otherwise why would she even think to say the word? Was it in her subconscious all along? Were there thoughts pertaining to killing Caylee as early as this video or even earlier?

Caylee is so thrilled that Casey finally interacted with her and uttered something to her, even though she doesn’t understand what Casey actually said, she continues to loudly and vigorously repeat the sound ” kee, kee, kee,” three times while continuing to chew on her cookie.

There is now complete silence on Casey’s part, after Caylee responds by speaking and singing. The silence continues as Caylee continues to be filmed and observed like a zoo animal. There is no interaction. Nothing is said by Casey. There only filming. It is disturbing and upsetting to hear the length of time that the complete silence took place from 52 to 1:29.

Then the most bizarre thing happens. Casey films Cayee’s legs from 1:30 to 2:32 where there is continued silence.

She films Caylee under the table and now shoots a close up of Caylee’r crotch area. The implications are highly disturbing. Why would anyone video their child’s crotch area?

It certainly makes one wonder if there were any sexual issues or concerns involved here. I am not accusing Casey of sexually molesting Caylee. I am just staying that this behavior is odd and raises some concerns. It is not typical behavior.

Caylee also thinks that it is odd that she is being filmed under her high chair. So she peers under her high chair to see what is so interesting that it has to be filmed.

For the first time, we see Caylee smile a genuine smile as she thinks that this may be some sort of a game.

But then she quickly realizes that it is not a game. She stops smiling and continues chewing her cookie as she looks directly into the camera.

Caylee is hungry for some type of verbal interaction after so many minutes of silence. She verbalizes and raises her hand and points to Casey as to indicate that she wants Casey to speak and interact with her.

Now you see Caylee is getting very frustrated . She verbalizes “Dek yoo.” which may mean that she is trying to say Thank you as a further attempt to indicate that she wants Casey’s attention. Look at how she stretches out her little body in an attempt to literally reach out to Casey. Her eyes are opened wide and her hand is open to signifying a welcoming gesture towards Casey.

Now her open little hand turns into a pointing gesture where she is in essence saying ” You, mommy, pay attention to me and interact with me.” You can even see the frustration starting to build in Caylee's face. Her eyes begin to turn downward and her mouth does the same. She looks terribly sad as though she is about to cry.

Caylee quickly sees that reaching out doesn’t seem to work in terms of getting mommy’s attention. So she thinks that maybe singing will do the trick. She proceeds to sing di di doo di di duh and changes into another tone of dee de da de de goh. She looks directly at Casey and is wide eyed as we see in the above screen shot.

Singing hasn’t worked in securing Casey’s attention either. So she throws up both hands which indicate that she wants to be picked up. What is terribly sad is that Caylee leaves her hands up in that position for several seconds to no avail.

One can only wonder how long Caylee remained uncomfortably in that high chair. The bottom line is that to not speak to your child when they verbalize and gesture for you to interact with them is inhumane. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note: I did NOT copy and paste all the photo's Dr. Glass speaks of. If you go here, you can see them. This video is just so damned sad! I hope the prosecution uses this as evidence at trial.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony’s Body Language In Disturbing Video Indicates Emotional Neglect by Casey As Casey Speaks The Words “I Kill” Empty Re: Caylee Anthony’s Body Language In Disturbing Video Indicates Emotional Neglect by Casey As Casey Speaks The Words “I Kill”

Post by cherylz Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:03 am

It is so true...KC filmed Caylee as though she were a Zoo animal. Incomprehensible.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony’s Body Language In Disturbing Video Indicates Emotional Neglect by Casey As Casey Speaks The Words “I Kill” Empty Re: Caylee Anthony’s Body Language In Disturbing Video Indicates Emotional Neglect by Casey As Casey Speaks The Words “I Kill”

Post by lisette Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:54 am

I remember seeing this video early on in this case and the chill that it gave me...My heart went out to that poor little girl...I knew that no loving mother would ever do a recording in such a manner...It was almost like she was torturing Caylee by not responding to her. I thought then that this person is either evil or crazy.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:33 am

I saw this video a while back and there is another one where Caylee is much younger on Casey's bed and you can see Casey for a moment in a mirror in the background filming. She also didnt speak to Caylee in that short video either. Its very strange I cannot understand a mother not speaking to her child as she filmed her. Im not sure about Dr Glass's total analysis but I do know this is not "normal". I bet you could give a thousand women a camera and their child in this situation and every single one of them would interact with their child verbally as they filmed. What
was Casey trying to achieve in this video? I think
thats an important question. It wasnt the filming of a child playing or acting cute, like dancing, so what did Casey filming her in this manner really mean?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:28 pm

art, the "crotch shot" of her in the high chair was very eerie...I don't know, but it makes you wonder what KC was willing to do to come up with some cash... :scratch:
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:20 pm

I agree crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Didn't you just want to talk and sing to that cutie pie?
Abominable. Casey is simply abominable. crying
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down