Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Reason For Casey Anthony’s Laughter and Smiles In The Courtoom- She Was Genuinely Happy for Law Clerk’s Surprise Swearing-In As A Lawyer

2 posters

Go down

The Real Reason For Casey Anthony’s Laughter and Smiles In The Courtoom- She Was Genuinely Happy for Law Clerk’s Surprise Swearing-In As A Lawyer Empty The Real Reason For Casey Anthony’s Laughter and Smiles In The Courtoom- She Was Genuinely Happy for Law Clerk’s Surprise Swearing-In As A Lawyer

Post by Wrapitup Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I recently wrote a blog where I, along with countless others who saw Casey Anthony’s recent behavior in the courtroom felt shocked and appalled at Casey’s smiling and laughing behavior.

But now, an extremely reliable source, who was actually in the courtroom and who had first hand knowledge of the circumstances, informed me as to what really happen to cause Casey to smile and laugh at the end of the hearing when Casey’s lead attorney, Jose Baez left the table.

Evidently Casey’s laughter and smiling had nothing at all to do with her case or why she was in the courtroom. Instead, it had everything to do with a swearing-in ceremony one of Jose Baez’ law clerks becoming a full-fledged attorney at the end of the hearing.

Apparently at the end of the hearing lead, Attorney Jose Baez surprised his law clerk by having Judge Perry swear the clerk in at the sidebar. Casey evidently knew nothing about this until the woman sitting next to her, who was actually another attorney in Baez’ office, informed her of what was happening and shared the good news with her.

Now it makes complete sense to me. Quite honesty I was appalled and confused when I suddenly saw Casey’s laughter and genuine cheek raised smiles. She looked genuinely happy for the first time and I wondered why. What caused her to suddenly change her courtroom demeanor?

Earlier in that blog I wrote how impressed I was that Casey was actually paying attention to others who were speaking in the courtroom. She actually looked at the person and appeared focused. She was not fidgeting or smiling. You can clearly see this in the photo above.

This was a dramatic transformation from the Casey we first saw two years ago when she first stepped foot into the courtroom. There is no doubt that this was due to the efforts of her Attorney Jose Baez, who finally succeeded in teaching his client proper courtroom behavior, so that she could have every chance to get a fair trial.

NEW INSIGHT INTO CASEY

So when Jose left the table and Casey was left alone with someone else, I thought she reverted back to her old ways. But evidently she did not. Instead, she was genuinely interested in another person as you can see by her body language.

She looked like someone who was genuinely proud of another person. Apparently this particular law clerk has gone to the bat for Casey and has worked long hard hours helping with her defense for the past two years. She also knew how hard he worked for his personal goal of becoming a full-fledged attorney. So she was genuinely happy for him and it showed in her body language.

The body doesn’t lie! Having said that, it is essential to know in what context the body language and facial movements are made. In this case had I not been informed of the context that accounted for Casey’s sudden joy and laughter, when attorney Baez left the table, I would have assumed that she was not taking her presence in the courtroom seriously.

But now that I was informed as to the correct context as to what occurred, I can see that Casey’s laughter and smiles were understandable. It made a lot more sense to me.

Her genuine body language with genuine warm smile showed that Casey was actually outside of herself. She was thinking about another person other than herself. This is a very different side of Casey than we have ever seen.

If she did kill Caylee, too bad she wasn’t thinking of Caylee instead of herself. If jurors do happen to see a glimpse of this side of Casey- a more genuine side and a more human side, they may not look at her as a complete monster and may spare her life from lethal injection.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

The Real Reason For Casey Anthony’s Laughter and Smiles In The Courtoom- She Was Genuinely Happy for Law Clerk’s Surprise Swearing-In As A Lawyer Empty Re: The Real Reason For Casey Anthony’s Laughter and Smiles In The Courtoom- She Was Genuinely Happy for Law Clerk’s Surprise Swearing-In As A Lawyer

Post by Lilone Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:55 pm

She's had 2 years and 6 months to grow up a little bit since Caylee's death. She has another 5 months before the trial starts. Some of the change in her behavior is probably just due to the time that has passed. The rest of it probably isn't that she was taught or has learned, I would describe it as she has been "trained" to act that way.

However, do juries really base their decisions on how a defendant presents themselves? Maybe to a very small extent they do. If she were behaving like the Casey we've all come to know, I think it would make a big difference in their opinions of her. But if she presents herself in a more controlled, more mature, more "normal" way, will that change any of the evidence? No, it won't.

When her baby was "missing", she was out partying, she was getting that screaming tattoo, she was keeping what she knew to herself. She was abandoning her car that smelled of dead flesh and she was shopping with Amy's checkbook. There is no evidence, NONE, that she was asking for help, or looking for her daughter at all.

She was also lying her ass off. When it became known that Caylee was missing, did she cooperate in the investigation? No. Did she change her story? Yes. Did she furnish any of the evidence she claimed to have against "Zanny"? No.

Was there physical evidence that Caylee was in the trunk of that car? Yes. Did Zanny have possession of that car? No. Who abandoned that car? Casey. Are there witnesses? Yes.

Will the jury discount all the evidence just because Casey has been "trained" to sit like a dog and keep a straight face? I seriously doubt it. That bitch should and, hopefully, will fry.

Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

The Real Reason For Casey Anthony’s Laughter and Smiles In The Courtoom- She Was Genuinely Happy for Law Clerk’s Surprise Swearing-In As A Lawyer Empty Re: The Real Reason For Casey Anthony’s Laughter and Smiles In The Courtoom- She Was Genuinely Happy for Law Clerk’s Surprise Swearing-In As A Lawyer

Post by Wrapitup Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:06 pm

I agree Completely. That was extremely well written, Lilone! Good to see you!

LM, Dr. Glass is well known and this is what she does for a living. Once she learned WHY Casey was smiling so much, she had to clarify. I don't blame her. However, I don't always agree with her but she is interesting to read.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down