Casey Anthony Court Hearing, Mon.,1/3/11/Hearing On EquuSearch Scheduled for Wed.,1/5 at 1:30

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Court Hearing, Mon.,1/3/11/Hearing On EquuSearch Scheduled for Wed.,1/5 at 1:30

Post by lisette on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Although numerous motions were filed by the defense on Thurs. and Fri., it is not clear which ones will be discussed tomorrow. I'm sure that the prosecution has to have time allotted to respond. And maybe JP will just toss them, if they are past the deadline to be heard. I think I read that any non-forensic motions had to be filed by Dec. 23 and heard by Dec. 31. That would include the history of lying and stealing, sexual history, tattoo, "Diary of Days", and Cindy's mySpace...These things would not be forensic evidence, so will JP let them slide on the deadline? We'll see. I think the hearing was originally scheduled to hear the state's motion on sanctions on Bozo, so no telling what will happen in the hearing tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Last edited by lisette on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
lisette

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Court Hearing, Mon.,1/3/11/Hearing On EquuSearch Scheduled for Wed.,1/5 at 1:30

Post by janie on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:07 pm

I think it should be very interesting too! Thanks so much lisette for always keeping us updated on Casey's court dates.
janie

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Court Hearing, Mon.,1/3/11/Hearing On EquuSearch Scheduled for Wed.,1/5 at 1:30

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:41 pm

I won't be near the computer at that time tomorrow. Lisette thank you for keeping us in the loop with these hearings. I am looking forward to reading about the hearing.

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Hearing Jan 3, 2011

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:43 am

I found some of the links that may be motions at todays hearing. Thought I would bring them over for discussion. Hope it was alright to start a new topic. If I am in the right church but wrong pew..move me.

Hearing is at 1:30 this afternoon. Florida time.

State's Motion in Limine: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Subpoena Duces Tecum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Suppress Court Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Discovery Response: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Unreliable Evidence: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Exclude Tattoo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
More Tattoo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Suppress Statements: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Exclude Canine: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Myspace: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
More Myspace: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cartoon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chloroform: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stain In Car: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Notice of Hearing: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Right church!!
Never heard that one. I will have to use it on Pop's!!!
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Coverage is on in courtroom. Prosecutors are there...No defense or CA or GA yet.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:22 pm

I see the lawyer for the Orlando Sentinel is there...Must be something about sealed witness list coming up today.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:24 pm

I hate it when the livestream times out and there is a delay while you click on it again...It didn't used to be that way.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:28 pm

KC just came in...Hair pulled back in a pony tail (sideways) over shoulder...Has on a purplish-blue sweater. Haven't seen CA or GA yet.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:35 pm

JA is speaking about his motion for sanctions for not meeting deadlines and for "woefully and deliberately" not supplying info that court ordered them to supply...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:36 pm

I see CA in courtroom now, but no GA.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:40 pm

JA is talking about how ludicrous it is that the defense has no idea about what "false claims" might be made by these expert witnesses...They know EXACTLY what the witnesses are going to say because they have been deposed long ago and have submitted detailed reports...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:41 pm

JA is reminding JP how he has reminded defense several times about approaching deadlines...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:43 pm

JA is really making Bozo sound like a bumbling idiot...Not hard...I wonder if KC even gets how incompetent Bozo is.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:45 pm

KC and Bozo are feverishly writing notes to one another, while Cheney is just sitting there shaking his head.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:48 pm

JA wants JP to take the most drastic sanction that it can take...Civil contempt. Does not want KC to suffer harm because of her counsel's actions...Wants a fine of $500 a day until Bozo complies with JP's orders...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Cheney is taking great issue with JA's motion...Is saying that they have been following court's orders as much as they can with the number of hours in a day...They are trying to play "catch-up"...JP says that he wants him to respond to the motion...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 pm

JP is asking why a certain deadline was missed on the filing of an expert's affadavit...He is scolding Bozo for not asking for an extension of time. "Did the court order not mean anything to you, sir?" Love it!!
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:59 pm

JP is definitely PO'ed...Is reminding them that he offered to have tape recordings transcribed at a lower rate because Cheney is claiming that their delay is partly because they have to ask JAC for funds...whereas "the state is not under those constraints"
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Cheney claims that the motions that were filed on Dec. 30 could not be heard earlier b/c JP was on vacation last week. JP reminded him that he had offered to have a hearing at 5:00 on Dec. 23 or 24, but never heard from the defense.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:11 pm

JP is ruling...Says that he has reviewed what defense filed about expert witness and finds that it was willful neglect to obey court orders...Finds that sanctions are necessary...Expert witnesses must file written reports within 7 days. Opinions that are not included in reports cannot be testified to at trial. Cost of bringing this motion will be charged to Bozo personally.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Now onto other motions...State had filed responses to some of the motions just before noon today. First motion concerns Cheney's is complaint about photographer using telephoto lens...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Is Casey writing a book or what??? crazy3 She is probably getting very nervous as she knows JP doesn't play.

And is it just me, or does Mason talk like he has no teeth? :tongue in chee

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Sanctions against Baez! wow JP on a roll!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:21 pm

I really think that Cheney thinks he is Matlock...He is reading from a blog in which they were talking about what they were saying at the counsel table last time...That shows that they do read these crime blogs...JP is reminding him that the mics have on/off switches. JP wants to know if they didn't know that the mic could be turned off. He suggests that they turn it off if they don't want what they are saying heard...LOL
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Lawyer for OS is speaking to motion...Says that their photographers know NOT to take photos of any attorney/client communication...They have not violated that b/c they know that they will not be allowed in if they did...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:27 pm

JP is saying that there is no prohibition on telephoto lens, but is warning that there should be no photos disseminated that would include notes between attorney/client.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Now motion asking that court order JAC to pay for whole cost of transcription with company they have already asked to do it...JP says it is only to save time that he would allow it...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Now Kronk motion...JP is going to rule on it later, I think...My live feed kicked out and I missed some...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Sexual relation testimony motion...LDB is saying that they agreed not to question witnesses about details, but reserved right to show relationship if it applied to case...Wants to file a response in 15 days.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 pm

They are moving fast now, and it is hard to keep up...LDB is wanting to have 15 days to respond to most of these...shovel, knife, lying & stealing...Now Cheney is talking about Frye Hearings that will take several days..
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:49 pm

JibJab Cartoon...LDB agrees that it will not be used...Granted. She and JA are so much classier than Bozo...They didn't refer at all to Bozo's claim that they created and released it...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:50 pm

You can hear what the State is saying when they are whispering.

What is a "Frye" type motion? Are they talking Amber Frye? Never heard of it.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Diary of Days...LDB wants 15 days to respond. Cheney and Bozo don't even know which evidence falls under category of Frye Hearing...Dog handlers...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Cheney is trying to bring a motion that he just dictated today...About excluding some of KC's statements to LE...JP is asking why he should hear it when it was filed late. He is agreeing to hear it. LDB is reminding JP that these types of motions were due Nov. 30 and if he is inclined not to dismiss them that she will need time to respond.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:59 pm

JP is warning defense that JA's suggestion of $500 a day could be a possibility...He now has asked to see them at sidebar (Cheney and Bozo)...Probably is raking them over the coals...KC is chatting with her gal pal...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Cheney says that that is all that they can do today...Next status hearing is Jan. 14. Live feed cut off and I missed some. Bozo is asking for more time on sanctioned expert reports...JP is saying NO, not when they were supposed to already given state the info.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Got a phone call there at the end and didn't hear the end...Will have to watch later...Bozo and Cheney were spanked puppies...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Wrap, I think a Frye hearing is to determine the scientific reliability of certain evidence (in this case, the Body Farm research)..The name comes from Frye vs. somebody, a case that is used as a precedent...I think this is right...Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:19 pm

video of Casey walking into court: (pushing bangs back over and over, straightening the collar, making sure the long hair is hanging over the shoulder to the front! Whateva!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Casey Appears In Court For Evidence Hearing
Casey Anthony is in court with her attorneys Monday to try to convince a judge to toss out key pieces of evidence in her trial. Last week, the defense filed several motions asking Judge Belvin Perry to exclude certain evidence, such as the traces of chloroform found in the trunk of Casey's car.
Casey walked into the court room at 1:26pm, wearing a long sleeve, blue top and gray slacks. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail. Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, was in attendance.
The hearing began promptly at 1:30pm. The first motion heard was on sanctions filed by the state of Florida against Casey's attorneys for ignoring the judge's orders to provide specific information about defense witnesses' testimony.
Documents that needed to be filed by 12:00pm on December 14, were not filed until the next day.
"Why did he miss the deadline?" Judge Belvin Perry asked attorney Cheney Mason, referring to Casey's attorney Jose Baez.
At that point, Baez stood up to explain himself.
"Did you ask for a request, an extension of time?" Judge Perry asked Baez.
Baez replied that he did not.
"I don't think sanctions are appropriate in this case," Mason told Judge Perry.
However, the imposed sanctions against the defense and Jose Baez were held in contempt of court for missing deadlines on expert witnesses. Judge Perry said a fine amount is pending.
Judge Perry also said he must comply in seven days to get reports on expert witnesses. Anything not put in report or in deposition may not be used during trial.
The defense asked the judge to suppress some courtroom video and images by the media. Mason said he did not appreciate some of the the photos and video taken by the media and posted on websites. He claimed some images showed documents that weren't intended to be public.
Judge Perry decided not to suppress media videos and photos, but told Mason to move the defense table if necessary if he was worried about having the client-attorney rights violated.
The defense also wants to keep Casey's boyfriends, her alleged lies, what investigators found in her car, and about the shovel she borrowed from her neighbor the week Caylee disappeared, from the jury.
Casey told the neighbor she wanted to dig up bamboo roots in the yard that she was tripping over.
Her father George Anthony told detectives to have the cadaver dogs check two other spots in the yard where dirt had been recently turned.
Detectives asked Casey Anthony's boyfriends questions about their sexual relations, such as, was she clingy? Did she talk about Caylee? How many other boyfriends did she have?
The questions were asked when detectives were trying to figure out what happened to Caylee, where she was, and who her father is. The defense says the information is private and prejudicial and it will prevent her from getting a fair trial.
The defense doesn't want her father's statements about all of her lies to come into the trial and her history of stealing from her grandmother and mother.
The defense doesn't want the jury to hear Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller's statement that Casey was "about to mark on a map where the body was" but then changed her mind.
Court went into recess at 3:06 pm.
A status hearing set for January 10. At this point, Casey is not required to appear, but if there are new motions filed, and the judge agrees to hear them, she must be in court.

ANTHONY WANTS SEX QUESTIONS PROHIBITED AT TRIAL
Attorneys for Casey Anthony want a judge to prohibit testimony about her sex life with a witness during her murder trial.
Anthony's attorneys will make their request during a hearing Monday in Orlando. They have filed a motion asking that sex-related questions from an interview detectives had with Anthony Rosciano not be allowed during trial.
Detectives asked Rosciano whether Anthony was "clingy" when she had sex, whether they used protection, whether Anthony had any sexually transmitted diseases and where they had sex. Defense attorneys say the questions are irrelevant.
"The defense has an obligation to try to keep as much of the prosecution's case out of evidence and away from the jury as possible," said WFTV Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer.
The prosecution also wants sanctions filed against Casey's attorneys for ignoring the judge's orders to provide specific information about defense witnesses' testimony.
Anthony is charged with first-degree murder for the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. She has pleaded not guilty and says a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee.
Her trial is scheduled to begin in May.

DEFENSE WANTS CASEY'S MYSPACE POSTINGS TOSSED OUT
Casey Anthony’s defense team filed motions late Thursday to keep the jury from hearing key evidence that was collected before Caylee's body was found. WFTV reporters reviewed hundreds of pages Thursday night.
In the documents, Casey’s attorney's, J. Cheney Mason and Jose Baez, requested to have nearly two dozen items tossed out.
One of those items is the tattoo Casey got two weeks after Caylee disappeared, which reads "bella vita" which is Italian for "beautiful life."
The defense also doesn't think the shovel Casey borrowed from a neighbor, traces of chloroform found in the trunk of Casey's car, and a stain found there are relevant.
Baez is also asking the judge to exclude any and all cadaver dog search results, during the time the dogs were looking for Caylee's remains.
Casey's lawyers also want to get the judge to limit or exclude evidence taken from Casey and her mother Cindy's Myspace pages.
Cindy posted a message on the social networking site titled, "My Caylee is Missing," twelve days before she alerted the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
She went on to say "jealousy" took her granddaughter away, and her daughter, Casey, betrayed her and stole her money.
The defense is also trying to keep jurors from hearing about a message that Casey wrote, stating "Everyone lies, everyone dies and life is never easy."
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the defense isn't doing anything surprising.
Sheaffer said the defense is doing what it is supposed to be doing and trying to weaken the case as a whole.
Casey Anthony's lawyers also don't want a jury to see her reaction to Caylee Anthony's remains being found, according to a motion WFTV obtained Thursday. Her reaction was caught on camera from inside the Orange County jail.
Caylee's remains were discovered in December of 2008. Casey was watching coverage about the discovery and became visibility upset, according to officers.
Her lawyers filed a motion late Wednesday to suppress the video. They say her reaction is not relevant and that cameras were rolling as part of a set up.
Prosecutors say the defense has ignored the judge's order to provide specific information about defense witnesses' testimony.

CASEY DEFENSE FILES MOTION TO KEEP STICKER EVIDENCE OUT
Evidence that could link Casey Anthony to her daughter's murder could be thrown out of court. Casey's defense team filed a new motion Wednesday to try to keep jurors from hearing evidence regarding a heart-shaped sticker.

The sticker was found with Caylee Anthony's remains and similar stickers were found at the Anthonys' home on Suburban Drive.
Casey's defense says the evidence of residue from the sticker on the duct tape was destroyed in FBI testing and hasn't been recovered. Since they say the evidence doesn't exist, allowing it in court would prejudice the jury against Casey.
In the murder of Caylee Anthony, the small heart-shaped sticker is one of the most memorable pieces of evidence.
The evidence was found with Caylee's remains and later, an FBI investigator found residue in the same shape of the heart on duct tape that was wrapped around her mouth.
"Yes, that's going to be an emotional issue with the jury," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.
Sheaffer said it is key since it could connect Casey to the murder because similar stickers and sticker backings were later found in the Anthony home.
The defense even calls it "phantom heart sticker evidence." An FBI fingerprint examiner found the residue on that duct tape, using a technique called super glue fuming.
But testing destroyed that evidence. The defense quoted the investigator as not being able to confirm the residue was from a sticker, saying, "What I saw could be a sticker. It could be anything."
The defense team argues it shouldn't be allowed since the evidence no longer exists and its experts can't examine it.
However, Sheaffer believes it will likely be allowed.
"My opinion, this is a matter of weight and credibility, not so much a matter of admissibility," he said.
If admitted, he expects the defense will tell the jury the evidence shouldn't be given any credibility since it can't be reproduced. But if it's not allowed, it won't make or break the case because there it's just one piece in a whole chain of circumstantial evidence.

Last edited by BJ♥OR on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Frye Hearing:
State Supreme Courts require a minimum threshold of reliability and acceptance in the scientific community for all medical and similar evidence to be admitted at trial. In Florida and some other states, the courts adhere to what is known as the Frye standard, whereas in most states and in Federal Courts, it is the so-called Daubert standard. The jurisdiction of the present case is Hillsborough County (Tampa), Florida. Forensic pathologists seldom, if ever, are requested to participate in such hearings, unlike their toxicological and basic science colleagues who are more involved in research methodology and technical procedures. The burden is on the proponent of the evidence to prove the general acceptance of both the underlying scientific principle of the test and procedures used to apply that principle to the facts of the case at hand. The trial judge has the sole discretion to determine this question and general acceptance must be established by a preponderance of the evidence. The authors describe in detail a hearing in a case in which they were all involved. One author (WQS) had researched and documented the original scientific methodology in the literature. The situation involved a car and tractor trailer crash with the two occupants of the car dying of multiple trauma, whereas the truck driver was not injured. Autopsy of the auto driver revealed multiple injuries with exsanguination, and only vitreous humor and liver tissue, but not blood, were tested for ethyl alcohol. The estate of the driver of the automobile brought suit against the owner of the trucking company for wrongful death. The plaintiff requested a Frye hearing to question the reliability of testing other body specimens to translate to probable blood alcohol level. The testimony, submitted documents, and eventual decision by the judge are discussed
source
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Slideshow of Casey in court today

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:27 pm

So George is still a no-show - I doubt he will ever come again to a hearing. I wonder if he is working?
I also wonder if he will show up for the trial.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:45 pm

George is out cruising for another River whilst Cindy is at court supporting her monster.
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Art, thanks for the "Frye Hearing" explanation. I have my own explanation of the "Frye Hearing". Electric Chair

I think George HAS to be in court to testify but other than that, I wonder if he will be. Also, I wonder if Lee will be there everyday. I say NO.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal The beginning of "hear no evil"

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Judge Perry calls defense lack of response "willful"
I hope he fines Baez $500.00 a day - as Baez maintained to the Judge that he is only getting about $3.00 a day to defend Casey! Wow, to say that in front of your client like its a penance to have to defend her now! Not so much fun now, is it Jose!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry sanctioned Casey Anthony's defense team at a status hearing in the case on Monday.

Prosecutors argued in a motion that Anthony's defense team has not met deadlines or requirements set forth in a court order regarding defense expert witnesses.

"The defense has for whatever reason decided that they will do discovery their way and that this court's orders mean nothing to them," said prosecutor Jeff Ashton.

Perry said the defense must comply with the order and agreed that the defense's violation of the deadlines was "willful."

Ashton suggested that a charge of civil contempt and fines of up to $500 per day were appropriate.

Instead, Perry said the defense will be fined in an amount equal to the state's cost for bringing the motion for sanctions.

The state will have to determine such an amount and submit paperwork to the court before Perry issues a final order on the amount of the fine.

Perry went on to discuss more than 20 defense motions that mostly relate to evidence in the case.

The motions ask that the court not allow specific items be presented as evidence when Anthony's murder trial begins in May.

The evidence in question includes Anthony's reaction when her daughter's remains were found, MySpace pages, a heart-shaped sticker found with the remains of Caylee Anthony and several other items.

Perry only ruled on the evidence motions to which the state said it would not file a response.

Embed this VideoxEmailFacebookDiggTwitterYahoo BuzzRedditDelicious Link

Casey Jib Jab Video
Prosecutors said they had no intention of using a Jib Jab monster mash video that features Casey Anthony during the trial.

"We're not going to be utilizing that," prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick said.

The state said it plans to file responses to the defense's stance on several motion before Perry issues a ruling. Several other motions will require a separate hearing to determine if the science behind the evidence is reliable enough to be presented at the trial.

Drane-Burdick argued that many of the defense motions regarding evidence should have been filed by Nov. 30.

Perry said that he will hear the motions, but again reminded the defense that they are on a short leash. He suggested that Ashton's idea of civil contempt would be his next step.

"Deadlines mean deadlines, folks," Perry said.

Perry also said on Monday he would soon be discussing details of jury selection with those involved in the case.

Last year, the court ruled that an out-of-town jury would be brought in for the trial. While the trial will take place in Orange County, jury selection would still take place wherever the jury is selected from.

Perry said hotel rooms would either be booked for attorneys under assumed names, or he would issue a gag order in the case and require attorneys to use assumed names when making reservations.
source
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Monster Mash Music Video Included In Evidence

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Evidence released on Friday by prosecutors includes a JibJab Monster Mash Video featuring Casey Anthony.

Prosecutors said they had no intention of using a Jib Jab monster mash video that features Casey Anthony during the trial.
"We're not going to be utilizing that," prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick said.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Bozo is in way over his head. There is no doubt in my mind now that he is totally incompetent. And I thought Mason had a pretty good reputation, but he doesn't seem to be doing too well, either. Poor KC. Sarcasm
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Thank you all for your commentary today.
It is very much appreciated!♥♥♥
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum