# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi Turtle good to see you posting again.

I can't believe it is 13 days already. My thought is that a girl that young might go away for a night or to to "show mom" but she would never stay this long.

She has to be in trouble..for sure.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Nama on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Shawn Adkin's Myspace profile picture has changed from one of himself to a photo of Hailey, Billie and David Dunn and Shawn. Sorry it's so small.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:08 pm

BJ can you or LM make that picture bigger. That is the first picture of brother David I have seen and I would like to take a closer look at all of them.

Thanks..anybody.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Praying For Faith wrote:All I have to say is, when are these single mothers going to learn not to allow these men to come in their homes and live when they have children. There is just so much that happens to these children. Obviously these women do not know these men.

I looked at the thread with the pictures of this scum and how disgusting he looks to me. Enough said.
Praying, I call it "serving their children on a plate" to these horrible men. After a short time of living together, IMO, a man's true character comes out. Some women are so desperate for a man and the added income, I think it makes them not want to believe when one of their children comes to them with stories about the advances from BF to the child. It is like they really put their children last on the priority list, the men first.Poor kids. It is so sad having a mother that bed hops and the children keep having strange men come into their lives.
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Jeanne, I can only make a picture smaller, not larger. DAMN! This is the first picture of David that I've seen on the web, too.

If you hold down the Ctrl key and move the wheel on your mouse away from you the text and photo on the page will get larger......but if you make it too large then it distorts. Hold down Ctrl and move the mouse wheel towards you to get the size of the text and photo back to normal.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:08 pm

BJ♥OR wrote:Shawn Adkin's Myspace profile picture has changed from one of himself to a photo of Hailey, Billie and David Dunn and Shawn. Sorry it's so small.

BJ, I just clicked on the link and it's been set to private.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Investigators: Key Players Changing Stories in Dunn Case

Investigators say one of their biggest obstacles right now in tracking down 13-year-old Hailey Dunn has been the family and friends of the missing Colorado City girl.
"The story of some of the key players continues to change even as recently as last night," said Senior Texas DPS Trooper Sparky Dean. "It's very frustrating for law enforcement."

During a news conference Sunday afternoon, Dean elaborated and pointed the finger at those closest to Hailey.

"The family has not been forthcoming in their discernment of the truth," added Dean.

Dean didn't elaborate much beyond that -- only adding that investigators still haven't found evidence of foul play. He says they continue to question people just in case this transitions into a criminal investigation. Dean added that law enforcement continues to be hopeful Hailey is hiding somewhere.

"I'm confident we'll find Hailey," said Dean. "I don't think Hailey wants to be found. I believe she's hiding. She's probably scared at this point. We're going to find her."

Dean noted that while volunteer searches have been looking through fields and wooded areas, law enforcement's primary mission has been to find Hailey "standing up."

Dean and City Manager Pete Kampfer did reveal that a new witness has come forward that claims to have spotted Hailey walking with two other girls near the time of her reported disappearance.

Dean said that over the weekend, law enforcement did a fairly thorough search of the Dunn area. He went on to say it's likely officers could return at some point to follow up on new leads. However, he said efforts for the time being will be focused on other areas.

"We're knocking on doors; we're find where Hailey is not," said Dean. "We can utilize our resources elsewhere. It's kind of negative, but also positive also."

Dean said he would not be releasing any information about what sort of evidence has been found in the search. He added anything found in the Dunn area would be taken in by law enforcement and held for prosecutors in case it turned out to be evidence in the case.

Dean praised the efforts of local law enforcement and said any speculation that the Colorado City Police Department didn't do enough -- early enough -- is incorrect.

Dean went on to add that many experts have been called to help in various fields. He said as the investigation progresses it's likely more experts could be called in to help.

During Sunday's news conference, authorities also revealed school administrators have a video of Hailey walking that might be released to the media on Monday.

Officials now say the information that leads to Hailey's safe return is $15,000. They previously estimated much higher at $25,000.

Continuing coverage:
Find Hailey Dunn
Time Line: Dunnh's Disappearance and Search Efforts

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Two Girls Asked to Come Forward in Dunn Disappearance

Law enforcement in Colorado City is asking that two girls come forward who may have information about the whereabouts of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
A new witness came forward over the weekend and told authorities that he or she spotted Hailey walking with two other girls in the 200 block of Manuel Street in Colorado City.

The witness couldn't recall whether she spotted the trio on Sunday, December 26 or Monday, December 27. The witness recalls seeing the girls between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.

"These girls are not suspects," said Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean. "These girls may not realize that they have some very valuable information."

Dean went on to say if the trio was walking together on Monday, the two girls may be able to provide key details to law enforcement.

Law enforcement is asking anyone else who saw the two girls walking with Hailey or might have information regarding who the girls are to call the Colorado City Police Department at 325-728-5294.

Dean said he and City Manager Pete Kampfer have been asked to speak at Colorado City Middle School at 8 a.m. Monday to update students on the investigation.

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:52 am

Scum

Reminds me of Adam Baker in a picture I remember seeing.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:56 am

What a picture to see first thing in the morning!! Makes me want to go back to bed and start all over!!!

How could Billie be attracted to that? I don't doubt that he hurt Hailey.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:21 am

Sparky Dean...loving that name.

Sparky should get the job done. He sounds like he is full of "Spark".

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:00 am

Officials Search 6-Mile Radius North Of Colorado City
By Cassandra Garcia, KTXS News
POSTED: 7:08 pm CST January 8, 2011
UPDATED: 10:22 am CST January 9, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The nine law enforcement agencies actively working on the disappearance of Hailey Dunn on Saturday concentrated their search efforts on a 6-mile radius around the community of Dunn, 12 miles north of Colorado City.

Law enforcement officials say leads have sent themin that direction, although they declined to release what information they have. In fact, Saturday they told KTXS News that there's little new information available.

Sparky Dean, senior trooper of the Department of Public Safety, said the case is still being considered that of a missing person, but officials have not ruled out other possibilities.

Law officers have now gone to every house in the northern part of Colorado City, knocking on doors looking for any clues. They left flyers on the doors of those who weren't home.

Meanwhile, Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, expressed gratitude for the hundreds of volunteers who turned out to search throughout Colorado City and the surrounding area.

"I'm thankful to each and every one of them looking for Hailey and keeping their ears open and calling in any kind of tip," she said. "I'm thankful for everybody; we've gotten so much help."

Looking worn from days of endless, long stressful days that is now approaching two weeks, Hailey's mom said she is amazed so many people have come out to help.

Many volunteers spent hours searching through wooded areas, abandoned buildings and overgrown vacant lots.

The disappearance has shaken many residents in this normally quiet town along Interstate 20, halfway between Abilene and Midland. And the case has stirred many to jump in and help.

"It's rough, it's hard. We're looking to find a piece of clothing, shoes ... maybe hair, anything we can find that will lead us to Hailey," said Amber Anstermann, one of the volunteers searching.

But, it is believed, no significant finding has yet surfaced.

Stephanie Boyd, who organized the grass roots movement, estimated that 450 volunteers have walked through the area.

"The last few days we've covered a lot of ground," she said. "We covered more than I thought we would, just really searching. And not really finding anything is a not bad thing because all we're looking to do is bring Hailey home."

That's something Hailey's mother hopes will happen soon. She described herself as "really stressed out, really upset. It's really hard to sleep when Hailey's not in the house with me," she said.

Hailey has been missing since Dec. 27.

If you have any information, police ask that you call them at 325-728-5294

There is a video I could not embed here:

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:27 am

A video I found over on youtube. Sparky Dean on the case.[/youtube]

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Normal Separated at Birth

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:25 pm

by Praying For Faith Today at 2:52 am
Reminds me of Adam Baker in a picture I remember seeing.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Investigators are following leads of "possible criminal intent" in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean said this morning.

This comes after Sunday's news conference in which Dean said investigators hadn't found evidence of foul play.
"I'm confident we'll find Hailey," Dean said on Sunday. "I don't think Hailey wants to be found. I believe she's hiding. She's probably scared at this point. We're going to find her."

Their primary mission has been to find Hailey "standing up," he said.

In the event she is found deceased, Hailey's parents, Clint Dunn and Billie Dunn, have submitted DNA samples, Dean confirmed. Those will be used to identify remains.

If any evidence in the case is uncovered, that will not be shared with the public, Dean said on Sunday.
source:
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Police believe after talking with two girls about missing Hailey Dunn, that she is alive and hiding.

Sparky Dean, Senior Dept. of Public Safety Trooper met with the two sixth grade students who were seen with Hailey Dunn, 13, the missing cheerleader, around the 200 block of Manuel Street in Colorado City, Texas.

The two girls came to the attention of authorities after they received a tip that they were with Hailey around the time of her disappearance. After questioning the two girls again, Dean is confident that Hailey is alive and in hiding.

This new information leads to whether Billie Dunn's boyfriend actually was the last person to have seen Hailey.

Also, Dean spoke with local TV station KTXS last Firday and said that no one has been told if they passed or failed the polygraph test contradicting what Hailey's mother Billie Dunn said on the Nancy Grace show

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Hailey Dunn: Trooper says she is alive and hiding - National missing persons | Examiner.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:39 pm

This is a huge relief and a big shock! Why in the world would she be hiding and from what?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Investigators searching for information about the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn of Colorado City are conducting interviews with two girls who were seen with Dunn around the time she vanished.

The identities of the girls were discovered this morning after Senior Department of Public Safety Trooper Sparky Dean and Pete Kampfer, city manager for Colorado City, met with middle school students at 8 a.m. to discuss Dunn’s disappearance.

Dean and Kampfer asked Colorado Middle School sixth grade students if they had any information about the two girls who were seen walking east with Dunn in the 200 block of Manuel Street in Colorado City on either Dec. 26 or Dec. 27. Dunn disappeared Dec. 27 after reportedly telling her mother’s live-in boyfriend that she was going to spend the night with a friend.

Dean said they received the names of the two girls after meeting with sixth grade students. The girls previously had been asked generic questions by investigators, and Dean said they would be questioned again to see if they might have any information about where Dunn was going or where she may be.

Dean and Kampfer were planning to meet with high school students later this morning but canceled the meeting after receiving the information from middle school students.

After meeting with sixth grade students, Dean, Kampfer and Texas Ranger Scott Stevenson met with seventh and eighth grade students.

Dean told the students he is confident that Hailey is alive but in hiding, and he asked them to thank police officers for their work when they see them around town.

“I kind of feel like we’re playing hide and seek with no boundaries,” Dean said.

Dean said the city is still a safe place, but he said he understood that they might be afraid for Hailey because he, too, was worried about her.

“We’re all here for Hailey, and we’re going to find Hailey,” Dean said.

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:58 pm

artgal16 wrote:This is a huge relief and a big shock! Why in the world would she be hiding and from what?

I'm cautiously hoping now! I would guess *maybe* the reason she could be hiding is that this thing got a whole lot bigger than she thought it would and she's scared. Just imagine being 13, leaving home on your own for a 13 year old reason (I hope the reason is something silly), not only are the small town police involved but Texas Rangers and FBI? I pray she is alive and scared and that they find her.

I'm shutting up about the boyfriend at this point except to say that his Internet pictures are crude to say the least and if he turns out to be innocent regarding Hailey, maybe now he'll see why one shouldn't post pictures like that on the Internet.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:00 pm

I sincerely hope this is true and she alive, but who would be hiding her? This doesn't quite fit with the rest of the puzzle for me.

Dean said the city is still a safe place, but he said he understood that they might be afraid for Hailey because he, too, was worried about her.
This sounds a little patronizing to me. How is Dean so "confident" Hailey is alive?

laga

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:00 pm

This just floors me. If she is in hiding this long some adult has to be aware of it.

What happened to make Hailey run?
Why would an adult go along with this?
Are we wasting valuable time on this runaway theory?

More questions than answers.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm

artgal16 wrote:Investigators are following leads of "possible criminal intent" in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean said this morning.
This comes after Sunday's news conference in which Dean said investigators hadn't found evidence of foul play.Is he talking out of both sides of his mouth? "I'm confident we'll find Hailey," Dean said on Sunday. "I don't think Hailey wants to be found. I believe she's hiding. She's probably scared at this point. We're going to find her."

If any evidence in the case is uncovered, that will not be shared with the public, Dean said on Sunday. What does he mean here?????source:

I agree Jeanne, more questions than answers and still NO HAILEY! Day 14--Hailey is still missing.
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 pm

This is unbelievable! I can't believe that she is still being hidden after all this time! I still think that something bad has happened to her.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:27 pm

I sure hope you're wrong Lisette but I just can't wrap my head around she's been hiding all this time.
I just want to believe she's been hiding.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Could she have gotten involved with the BF and is afraid her mother will find out? Its absolutely amazing to me that the authorities are putting out that she is hiding - how do they know this? Unless those two girls she was last seen with know more and have told LE
but if they know she is hiding, I believe her friends would know where she was. This is very confusing now.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:34 pm

lisette wrote:This is unbelievable! I can't believe that she is still being hidden after all this time! I still think that something bad has happened to her.
Our minds think alike on this one, lisette.
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:34 pm

They keep calling the mother in for questioning.
They can't call the bf because he has lawyered up.
Dad might not even have taken a poly but he is ready.
Tim is on hold.
They are interviewing middle schoolers.

They have to have something concrete for them to be keeping this pretty much in Colorado City. They just have to.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Maybe it's just me, but, as I said before I think Sparky Dean and Pete Kampfer are more interested in protecting the reputation of the city and the local LE than in finding Hailey. What they are saying does not make sense to me.
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:36 pm

artgal16 wrote:Could she have gotten involved with the BF and is afraid her mother will find out? Its absolutely amazing to me that the authorities are putting out that she is hiding - how do they know this? Unless those two girls she was last seen with know more and have told LE
but if they know she is hiding, I believe her friends would know where she was. This is very confusing now.

I keep going there too AG. I wonder if they have searched the house he is staying in. Also I would be looking at those friends of his.

My mind is going 100 miles an hour with all of this.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:37 pm

laga wrote:Maybe it's just me, but, as I said before I think Sparky Dean and Pete Kampfer are more interested in protecting the reputation of the city and the local LE than in finding Hailey. What they are saying does not make sense to me.
I agree
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Elite Search Group Could Be in Area Soon to Search for Dunn

The head of one of the country's most elite search groups tells KTAB News they could possibly be in Colorado City this week to search for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
Texas Equusearch Founder/Director Tim Miller says he spoke with Texas Rangers Monday morning and as soon as investigators have a good enough lead to pinpoint where Hailey could be, he's expecting a call.

Miller said, as it stands, there are 900 square miles to search and he's not sure how effective his group could be. He did add that if investigators can't find what they're looking for in the next few days, TES would likely go to town.

TES has been involved in some of the most high profile missing persons cases including that of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway.

Most recently, the group helped located the body of Houston-area 12-year-old Jonathan Foster after he was allegedly abducted.

TES is known for being able to deploy on short notice resources such as radar, sonar, scuba diving or SAR dog teams, and vehicles ranging from all-terrain vehicles to boats to aircraft to remotely operated vehicles.

Texas Equusearch is a non-profit group that operates on donations. The services of TES don't cost taxpayers or law enforcement agencies.

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:50 pm

If she is alive and hiding why do they need search groups?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:12 pm

I usually give LE the benefit of a doubt, but I must say that all of the conflicting statements make them look like "Keystone Cops" in this case...I really hope and pray that they are more on top of this than it sounds like.. Fingers Crossed
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Those two girls better damn well spill their guts. This isn't funny and if they are withholding any information they need to be threatened with obstruction of justice charges or whatever is appropriate. This isn't a playground game of hide n seek that they're playing.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:39 pm

BJ♥OR wrote:Those two girls better damn well spill their guts. This isn't funny and if they are withholding any information they need to be threatened with obstruction of justice charges or whatever is appropriate. This isn't a playground game of hide n seek that they're playing.

Ironic you should use those words, BJ. I think someone needs to inform Dean about the seriousness of this.

from article posted above:
“I kind of feel like we’re playing hide and seek with no boundaries,” Dean said.
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Not sure what to think at this point. This morning local news reported Sparky Dean saying Hailey is hiding and he feels confident they will find her alive.
Later today, City Manager stated they are following leads, mainly criminal, and sounded as though finding Hailey safe is doubtful.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:10 pm

welcome2 to Victims Heartland gnreed . I hope Hailey is hiding. I don't think she had good parental supervision and that put Hailey in danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:14 pm

NG reportring that father mother and boyfriend ALL giving inconsistent stories - something else going on here but Ill be darned if I can guess what it is.
welcome to Heartland gnreed!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Thanks Lindamarie. I too hope and pray Hailey is safe. The mom is hard to figure out. So many red flags. Couldn't take poly at first due to prescription drugs, then claims LE told her Shawn had failed poly, now I hear she is changing a few details she told LE at first.

Also, in each of Sparky Dean's news releases, he states the Colorado City PD does not deserve criticism for their actions when this case first developed. Is he attempting to defend the police as he continues to call this girl a runaway?

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Actually I am confused too. I think the Texas Rangers are a pretty good group and I have confidence that they will do the best they can.

But they do have inconsistancies. Like this.

Billie said she was home all day on Sunday they were all together..then "I think". huh

They were trying to establish if Hailey had been seen walking with the two girls on Sunday or Monday.

Dad has not had a poly. I find that interesting. Yes he sits there like Mr. Magoo but he has that little drug problem. 2 oz is a small problem but association bothers me. Who hangs around his house. Who was there on Monday?

It seems to me they had hopes this morning when they were going to interview the girls that Hailey might be hiding somewhere.

Then this afternoon they think she is gone. I don't think that interview went as they thought it would.

Now they are saying they will release information MWF instead of daily.

I hope they have searched SA's grandmas house and looked into his friends activities.

Another inconsistancy. BD says Hailey and SA got along fine. But grandma says Hailey didn't like him.

Personally...I believe grandma.

Yep it sure is confusing.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:09 pm

I can't find a post stating it, but I thought I read or heard that Shawn Adkins got into a scuffle with someone at work and quit his job. Here is a comment from the wife of someone that he, allegedly, worked with.
My husband and other people witnessed this since they work at the same place.. whatever Shawn told Haileys mom is not the truth because he didnt argue or talked to anyone the morning he quit.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Between all these families, from the Cummings, to Zahra Baker, and Jonathan Foster and now Hailey Dunn drugs are a factor all the way around. What is going on with all these families into drugs? All the supposed adults who have custody of children and they are all taking drugs.
Its terrible.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm

artgal16 wrote:Between all these families, from the Cummings, to Zahra Baker, and Jonathan Foster and now Hailey Dunn drugs are a factor all the way around. What is going on with all these families into drugs? All the supposed adults who have custody of children and they are all taking drugs.
Its terrible.
I agree
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 pm

You are right artgal. And then they say Clint never should have been arrested for ONLY 2 oz of marijuana.

Well maybe Misty shouldn't have gone to the clink for $6,000 worth of pills but she did.

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Pot is pot and pills are pills and there are rules about using both of them.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Previously on Nancy Grace, Billie Dunn stated she and her B/F had taken Atavan (anxiety medicine) and could not take the polygraph.

Tonight she stated she had only taken a pain pill for her teeth.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:29 pm

I just watched NG and now I am really pissed...the only inconsistancies are from Sparky Dean and Pete Kampfer. I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY THESE GUYS ARE MISHANDLING THIS WHILE Hailey IS STILL MISSING!
Sorry, but I needed to scream that. head bang
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:31 pm

gnreed wrote:Previously on Nancy Grace, Billie Dunn stated she and her B/F had taken Atavan (anxiety medicine) and could not take the polygraph.

Tonight she stated she had only taken a pain pill for her teeth.

She and bf took atavan days before the polygraph and that is why it was postponed a few days. She only took pain pill and antibiotic on day of polygraph.
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum