# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by raine1953 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:13 pm

charminglane wrote:How do we know that Billie herself did NOT call TE and tell them not to come?
Or that LE told them that Hailey is dead (per their evidence that has not been released yet)?

Good point Charm. We DON'T know on either point and likely won't know or at least until Hailey is found.

But, Billie Dun did manage to get herself on NG after she had no luck with local LE and from there it got nationwide attention and LE seemed to start pulling their heads out. I still don't think the answer lies with BD. Personally I do think the answer lies with SA but I still hope LE has/is looked further into others.

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by raine1953 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:20 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:I just found this over on WS. CZGTZ is a friend of BD and she has been a regular poster at WS. Keeping everybody informed of the happenings.

I know we have all questioned why TES has not appeared. Hummm. This is interesting.

:
Originally Posted by czgtz
Honestly, I haven't paid much attention to the areas that have been searched since several of the searchers approached Billie and basically told her that Brad didn't know what he was talking about, and they were going to search where they thought was important. I about lost it. I know that not all of the searchers, or even (hopefully) the majority felt this way.... but for anyone to have the gall to dismiss everything that Brad worked so hard to set up just made me sick. Your best bet on finding out the covered areas would be to get ahold of redcat. If she doesn't know offhand, she can find out.
Jeanne, who is Brad?

You got me to thinking also. I haven't thought of this place in years - I think we called it the 'hot spot'. When I was in high school, it was a very popular place to swim, or just go to drink. I can't remember exactly where it is, but I know that it is a posted, fenced area. The water there was very warm and full of currents... because of the power plant's intake vents (or whatever you would call them). And dangerous because supposedly the suction is strong enough to pull you under. I have no idea if the plant is still set up that way, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Personally, I have to believe that Hailey is still alive. And until I know for a fact otherwise, that is what I will believe. At the same time, I realize that areas need to be searched, if for no other reason than to clear them. That is why I am furious that TES has not been allowed to come in. Yes, there is a vast amount of land that you really cannot narrow down to any certain place to look, but the lakes, ponds, fishing holes, and the Colorado River (in the few places water might be) could dang sure be searched and ruled out. Our city manager has mentioned how vast Lake Colorado City is, and lamented how expensive it would be to search it, but TES doesn't charge for their services, do they? That is what I have been led to believe anyway.

I see no reason at all that TES is not allowed to come in and clear at least the Colorado City and Champion lakes.... unless there is something down there (totally unrelated to Hailey) that someone doesn't want to be found. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but WTH? I am beginning to believe that something mighty interesting would be found.

When I first contacted TES, I was told in no uncertain terms that they did not have to be either invited or welcomed by LE. Only that a parent had to ask them to come and then inform LE. I immediately called Billie, and she called and asked them to come, called LE to tell them that TES was coming, and then called TES back to let them know LE had been informed. TES told her they would be coming either that day or the next morning (they are 8 to 10 hours away from us, and it has been so long that I don't remember which day they said they were coming... it was late morning getting close to noon after all the phone calls were made). Keep in mind that it was very easy to get someone to talk to us, and they never made us wait very long on hold.

As soon as I heard that it had been reported that they were on standby (and I heard it here first), I called Billie and asked her what had happened. She had no idea that they were not coming after all. So I called TES back. Several times. And besides being forwarded to this person and that person, and spending a lot of time on hold. And no one was able to talk to me - oh, I talked to lots of different people, but no one that was 'authorized' to give me any information. Finally, I got the voicemail of the woman I had originally talked to that morning. And left two or three messages.

When it was nearly 5pm, I called again, in a last ditch effort to get anyone to tell me anything. And I finally found someone to help me out a little bit, bless her heart. She gave me the cell number of the woman I talked to that morning. So I called her, of course getting voicemail. I am not ashamed to admit that I begged her to call me. And she did call me back.

She was very apologetic, but could not explain the standby status to me. I asked her if I had misunderstood her earlier explaination of not needing LE's permission to come as long as a parent requested them and informed LE that they would be coming. I don't blame her, and in fact I think she felt very bad. She told me that I had understood her correctly, but that LE had put them on standby. I kept on, and finally she told me (paraphrasing) "I'm sorry, but LE called us and told us not to come. They have us on standby. As soon as they allow us to come, we will. We have our mobile home packed, and we also have access to a plane and a pilot. I promise, as soon as LE allows us to come, we will leave immediately, and can be there in a matter of hours."

And this was how many days/weeks ago? It really makes me sick. I realize that they are (or were) in Florida on another case now, and of course they cant drop everything and come here. But they were ready to come, and were not allowed to. WTH could have been said to them to make them throw out their standard protocol regarding getting involved?

Sorry for the ramble, but I just cannot get over this.
Jeanne, I've also read over there and actually quit reading because 'czgtz' said she wouldn't be posting anymore. If she's posting again I think I will read again. She seems very intelligent to me and is a friend of BD's at the same time and early on I really wished we had had her over here.
I'm glad that you've brought this over here, she makes very good poin
ts.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:44 pm

HotMama wrote:No, SA does not come from money. His mother is a postal employee and his grandmother sat (in home care) for the elderly. His mother got preg with him in HS and planned on giving him up for adoption. She changed her mind when he was born. She eventually married his dad, but he was raised mostly by his grandmother in Dunn. His family (uncles) have always been known as trouble.
Welcome, Hot Mama! I would deem from your post that you know SA's family. Thanks for the information. Do you think SA took Hailey?

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Welcome Hot Mama. It's always nice to have a locals view of things going on in an investigation.

I look forward to your posts.

Raine you asked who Brad was. I am not sure but I think he is one of the fellows from KlassKids that was instructing the searchers.

Most of the blogs are at a standstill. Only argueing if BD is innocent or guilty of both knowing and participating in the disappearance of Hailey.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:48 am

I am sure grneed will know.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:34 am

Welcome to VH Hotmama. Glad that you are here.
I like to think Hailey is alive and at a battered woman's shelter or a safe house.
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:46 am

It find it rather ironic that we have been following this case for so long (over a month now!), and Hailey STILL hasn't been found! Yet, in the last week, we learned of two other missing teens & they have already been found (unfortunately, they are both dead).

The fact that Hailey (or her body) still haven't been found, does give us hope that she still may be alive somewhere!

Last edited by Rainbow on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:21 am

I like to think Hailey is alive and at a battered woman's shelter or a safe house.
I don't think a battered woman's shelter would take her as she is not a "woman"; however, a safe house may have her but they would contact LE for sure.

Rainbow, I agree and have thought about the fact that two girls were murdered and found almost immediately. However, I am not as sold on the idea she is still alive due to the HaLeigh Cummings case.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:35 am

Wrap and least we forget Kyron Horman. Still not found. Like he disappeared from the face of the earth.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:05 am

Wrapitup wrote:I am sure grneed will know.

Brad Dennis was with KlaasKids Foundation. He trained searchers and has over 25 years experience in search and rescue.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:13 am

gnreed wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:I am sure grneed will know.

Brad Dennis was with KlaasKids Foundation. He trained searchers and has over 25 years experience in search and rescue.

I am really anxious to know what Mark Klass and Brad Dennis thought of all of this. Their personal feeling.

Did anybody think to take them out for a beer and pizza and actually find out?
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:51 pm

BD told a news reporter today another person threatened her and Hailey awhile back.

Hailey must have had a horrible home life. If this is true, why did BD wait so long to come forward with this information? Is it true, or he she attempting to throw LE in another direction away from SA?

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:02 pm

BD told a news reporter today another person threatened her and Hailey awhile back.
Has the news reporter broken it yet??

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the new video of BD and her "startling news" that there is another person of interest that threatened both she and Hailey.

MOO is that BD and SA are in cahoots and she is just throwing out different things to the press to make him look better and take attention away from both of them.

I never believed Billie was guilty of anything but being dumb. But with her defense of SA and her now admitting to communicating with him my hinky meter is on full throttle.

Of course LE knew about that mystery man that threatened them. And if they thought it at all important they would have an all point bulletin out on him.

Billie is blowing more smoke to cover for Shawn.

MOO
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:16 pm

I would wonder why this is just now coming out. If this were my child missing, I wouldn't have held on to this piece of information for a month. I say b.s.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:05 pm

This is a friend of BD's that posts over on Webslueths. When something is questioned she goes "right to the horses mouth" Billie and askes her. So the story goes. Take it all with a grain of salt.
Here for information only.

czgtz
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2010

Ok, while the thread was closed, I had time to read this one at least. When I came on earlier, I thought that this was something that had just happened recently. After I talked to Billie I watched the interview, so I can see where the confusion is coming from. I had no idea that Billie had talked about this to MSM yet.

I hope LE has something with this, and I am not going to elaborate much more on what Billie said. I do not know if KTAB cut most of the interview themselves or if LE asked for it to be censored.

What I will say is that LE informed Billie about the threat. She did not know about it until about 2 weeks ago. It was reported by someone else over a year ago, and I have no idea why Billie was not made aware of it at the time it happened (either by LE or the person who originally reported the threat).

The person who made the threat is not one of Billie's friends (or connected to SA). I can't say anything more about him. LE has been looking for him even before they told Billie.

My own opinion...more double talk. I believe nothing that BD or SA says.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:16 pm

More BS from that same friend when questioned about why nothing was done when the threat was made.

czgtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblue
why was this threat not followed up on at the time of the report of it? LE never questioned BD if she knew the guy nor told her ...but there was a police report made over it. odd.

Yes, it is very odd. I would want to know if someone threatened me and my child... the person who heard the threat thought enough of it to make a report, but didn't tell Billie. And LE didn't tell her either until recently. It was not mentioned if they questioned him (or tried to locate him) when the threat was actually made.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:05 am

More from the friend.

czgtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ
Not only does it sound odd, it sounds unbelievable.

God bless you for hanging in there and answering our questions.

I promise that when LE decides to release the name of this person, your jaw will drop. Mine did. And if for some reason they don't, then when everything is said and done and over, I will tell you who it is and the circumstances surrounding the threat.

I don't mind at all anwering your questions. I do hate that I can't say everything I know.... it kills me that everyone suspects Billie of hiding something. Plus, I was never good at keeping secrets. But I am praying for LE to discover what happened nearly as hard as I am praying for Hailey to come home safely. If there is a chance in heck that they are on to something that will lead them to Hailey, I am not about to open my big mouth and screw it up.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:26 am

Jeanne, those are interesting posts - makes me wonder who this unknown person is? BTW, would you mind posting the links for those posts you just quoted? :thanks:

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:37 am

Rainbow, she is a friend of BD's. After what I read tonight, I'm back to I don't know what to think. This girl sounds very intelligent and doesn't sound at all like Billie.
It's on another forum, I don't think I'm supposed to post those links (I'm only answering for Jeanne right now because I happen to be up, Jeanne, I hope it's OK duct and run ) That girl has been posting there quite a bit.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:16 am

Jeanne, thanks for posting what BD's friend is saying. I normally don't allow us to bring posts from another crime blog except The Hinkey Meter and BNN to VH. I was wondering, can you please go back and post the links? That is rather important.

I am going to change that policy and allow it Only IF the person posting on another thread is a friend or relative. Just make sure the link is included.

That being said, I personally think the friend is not credible. WHY would there be a threat on BD and HD's lives a year ago and LE not tell BD? This makes zero sense to me. Do any of us have threats on our lives and the lives of our children? I mean really, this sounds like a huge calamity to me; something out of a B rated movie. The ONLY way I would Maybe believe the above is if she was or is a drug dealer, or her husband was, and if that's the case..that is probably WHY Hailey is missing. Second Verse, same as the first. (T/M Nancy Grace).

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:19 am

I am not a good rule person. I am more of a running through the fields of clover type person. So I apologize if I don't get it right sometimes. If the mods see something I should not have posted..please delete it. I will never be upset.

With that said Wrap asked me to give a link to my comments above.

Webslueths is where the friend, CZGTZ is posting. I am giving the link to all of her posts. Well I think it is a her. Hummm. Anyway if the link works you will see all of her links and can check out the ones you find noteworthy.

Also there is another person that says they know BD and goes by the name of Redcat.

I hope this helps some.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 pm

It does, and thanks so much, Jeanne. I hear you on running through the clover. (Love that saying!!)

Do you all believe this person? I think the simplest explanation is the truth.

p.s. The link Jeanne posted took me to the main page where you have to sign in. I am not a member. I tried to become a member about 3 years ago, but it would not take me as I had Yahoo as my email (& still do). Didn't understand that and never tried again. Anyway, I found the link for Hailey Dunn. Keep in mind they have some member's only link on Hailey also. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal One on One with Hailey Dunn's Mother - Billie Dunn 1/27/11

Post by Nama on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:12 pm

From the first day her daughter turned up missing Billie Jean Dunn has been the focus of community support but also a target for criticism.

On the one-month anniversary since Hailey Dunn went missing, Billie invited CBS 7 to sit down with her for a one on one interview and discuss how she’s been coping.

Beau Berman: How are you feeling today?

Billie Jean Dunn: "I'm still trying to be optimistic but I just am very frustrated that we don't have the answers we need yet and somebody knows where my daughter is and it's just hard that I haven't seen Hailey in a month and I've never gone this long without seeing her".

Beau Berman: How frustrating was it to be a mom and your daughter's missing but also to hear those questions?

Billie Jean Dunn: "On top of Hailey missing have people saying horrible things and making horrible accusations and after I get Hailey home I'll deal with the slander and the defamation of character. I definitely will".

Beau Berman: Do you feel the law enforcement effort has gone far enough?

Billie Jean Dunn: "I wish they could have listened to me, trusted me from the beginning, trust that I know Hailey better than anybody. I wish that other agencies could have gotten involved sooner than they did".

Beau Berman: It's hard to imagine how difficult this is on you. Have you had difficulty sleeping at night?

Billie Jean Dunn: "Yeah. I do have lots of trouble sleeping. I wake up in the morning and the first thought in my head is that Hailey's not here. It's the worst nightmare you can imagine".

Beau Berman: Do you ever just stop and look at her pictures as you walk through the house?

Billie Jean Dunn: "Sometimes I stare at them all day long and other times I can't look at them at all."

Beau Berman: Once the Texas Rangers came in and everybody came in, do you feel the law enforcement effort was adequate and pretty strong?

Billie Jean Dunn: "I know they're looking for her and working endless days. I just wish we could get some answers quickly".

Beau Berman: Shawn was named a suspect a couple weeks ago. Have you talked to him recently?

Billie Jean Dunn: "Umm, we still talk some over the phone."

Beau Berman: What is his attitude like now? Is he reclusive because there are so many fingers pointing at him?

Billie Jean Dunn: "Not with me. He wanted to talk to some media. He has talked to law enforcement since and been able to explain his story again. Mostly he just tells me to try to keep that optimism and he's still praying and his family is still praying. He misses us, he loves us".

Beau Berman: Do you ever think back to December 27th and kind of retrace through your mind and just think "what if"?

Billie Jean Dunn: "Yeah, all the time. I wish I wouldn't have gone to work that day. I wish I would have called her that night".

Beau Berman: So many what ifs?

Billie Jean Dunn: Yeah. I just decided as long as I can believe Hailey's alive and can come home safe, I'm going to’ believe that".

Law enforcement searched parts of Scurry County Thursday and according to Billie, members of the Klaas Kids Foundation are planning a return to Colorado City very soon to continue their search efforts.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Miss Billie is said to be doing a press conference today or tomorrow. That should set everybody back on their heels.

Wrap I am Yahoo and I am able to be a member of Webslueths. So try again.

I have been over there since maybe Caylee. I can't remember. I don't go there or post much but with this friend posting it caught my eye and I have been keeping an eye on her posts.

Gosh Caylee, Hailey and Haleigh. I can't keep these little girls straight.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Wrap I am Yahoo and I am able to be a member of Webslueths. So try again.
Maybe they changed their rules, but in 08, they would not take anyone with Yahoo or AOL. I have too much to do here to become a member there and have really no desire at all at this point in time.

And yes, the Caylee's and the Hailey's are so easy to get mixed up.

BJ, thanks for the video. I noticed her eyes when the reporter asked her about sleep. The following is my opinion only...speculation..so please don't throw things at me.

I think she is probably hooked on benzo's; xanax, valium, ativan, etc. All help a person sleep. Her eye movements completely changed when she discussed SA. THEY ARE STILL TALKING!!! WTF?? If my bf was a Suspect in the missing case of my daughter, I can rest assure you I would NOT be talking to him. It is evident she still has feelings for him.

Also, compare her to Elizabeth Ennan's mom or Natalie Holloway's mom. BD does NOT look like a grieving mother to me. She does not look sleep-deprived. Make up on perfectly. I say b.s.!!! She knows more than she is saying. MOO!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 pm

artgal16 wrote:Dont forget Kailee as well
You are right. See what I mean?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:28 pm

I do not trust BD she is covering something up. I think the authorities again are just watching and waiting hopefully they can find Hailey. I dont believe she is alive and I think that
her mother is covering for SA.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 pm

I agree

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:34 pm

artgal, I agree! I initially believed that BD was not in any way involved in Hailey's disappearance, but after seeing the way a truly grieving mother behaves (ie. Elizabeth Ennen's mother)... I now am having doubts about BD! Her behaviour towards Hailey's disappearance just doesn't seem authentic. JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Hailey Dunn was reported missing on December 27th, 2010. At that time local police classified it as a likely runaway case.

The problem was that not only had Hailey left her favorite jacket behind (along with her mp3 player and personal belongings; something a 13 year old doesn't do) but that the behavior of her mother, Billie Jean Dunn, and her mother's live in boyfriend, Shawn Casey Adkins, caught police attention.

Billie Jean told police that Hailey had gone to a friend's home to sleep over, but had never made it and was last seen at 3PM on the 27th, by Shawn, who added that Hailey told him to give the message to mom about the sleep over.

When it became apparent that this wasn't just a runaway case, police asked Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins to come in for a polygraph.

They balked.

It has become a norm in America that when a child goes missing, the family, eager to find their loved one, works quickly with the police to be cleared via polygraph, so that police can get on with the business of finding the child.

Not so for Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn and her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins.

As she hesitated, along with Shawn, police suspicion grew and both were questioned.

Shawn revealed quite a bit of information.

Billie Dunn was asked, while she was hooked up to a polygraph, the same questions she had been asked 1 hour before:

1. Do you know what happened to Hailey?
2. Do you know where Hailey is now?
3. Are you withholding information from police?

When Billie answered these, and other similar questions (questions that are routine for all missing child cases), she was merely answering questions she had just been asked; therefore, there were no surprise questions.

What was a surprise, however, was that Billie failed.

She later told a national audience that Shawn failed too, after walking out and repeatedly hesitating.

Billie painted a portrait of a wonderful daughter, a loving boyfriend and a united front with Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, to whom she was still married.

Shawn, and the police, told a different story. When the media used the Freedom of Information Act to obtain the affidavit sworn before a judge for a search warrant, we learned:

Shawn Adkins previously threatened to kill Hailey and Billie, and Billie had called the police on Shawn.

That Billie and Shawn emptied her bank account in order to purchase drugs, which they did, on the night of December 26th.

That Billie and Shawn were not out searching for Hailey, but held a New Year's Eve party instead, with alcohol.

With the results of the failed polygraph, police demanded that Billie Dunn tell them where Hailey was.

Billie walked out.

Statement Analysis showed that Billie Dunn is being willfully deceptive about Hailey, and in fact, that Billie knows that her daughter is dead.

The language indicates willful deception, meaning that Billie knowingly told police and a national TV audience a fictional story about a sleepover that was never planned.

What does her body language reveal?

Dr. Lillian Glass has nerves of steel.

She advises attorneys, in particular, on what to do regarding jury selection, a critical aspect in a trial.

She renders an opinion, and stays with it. Her blog is non-partisan, and no nonsense. Whether it is criminal deception, or politics, or Hollywood, she reports what she sees.

I check her blog daily for updates:

She is a popular author, and an in-demand consultant regularly offering opinions on talk shows.

Dr. Glass is also an author who's books are designed for specific purposes in traing for body language, and offers a variety of media designed to help others understand how the "body doesn't lie" with more than a dozen books, as well as lectures on CD and available for download. She specializes in communication designed for men, women, parents, and those seeking to advance in business.

Does Dr. Glass agree with the analysis here?

Does the body language of Billie Dunn show deception?

Billie Dunn has appeared on the Nancy Grace show repeatedly, each time giving a bit more information.

As the search has continued, local media appearances has continued to give us more information for analysis, including:

That Billie Dunn is not only defensive of Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in the disappearance of her daughter, but is still a couple, and communicating with him.

Tune in on Sunday, January 30th, at 6:30 PM EST at blogtalk radio. Please note our new time, 6:30PM.

The chat room will be open and we will monitor your questions.

source:
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm

I wish Dr. Glass would access BD on her website. I don't always agree with her (or Seamus or whoever he is) but it is fodder for a good read. Be that as it may, I DO believe that BD knows more than she is saying. I keep thinking back to that one horrible video of SA and his groupies cursing to that God awful music..and then, there is BD in the lower left hand corner of the video. This is NOT a "normal" mother. What Hailey had to deal with is unclear, but I doubt it was pancakes and bacon, "did you do your homework", mom a member of the PTA kind of household. MOO!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 pm

I honestly believe that something happened to Hailey Sunday night. I think DD her brother left the house at about 9 and what ever happened to her that was it.

A couple of things. They have video of her purchasing cupcakes and cheetoes at the local Dollar General. I am not sure what time. But those goodies are still in her drawer.

I am a bit confused on the beauty parlor lady that is sure she saw Hailey and CD's g/f's son on Monday mid day. They can't substaniate that with the customer..she has alzehimers. So don't know.

I think all that running around on Monday was getting rid of Haileys body and a cover up. I think the drugs were to dull the pain.

I am not sure how deeply involved BD is. She certainly knows more than she is saying.

The press conference should be interesting.

I would love to know what Mark Klass really thinks. I bet he has an opinion.

MOO of course!
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Normal Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information On Missing Teen

Post by Nama on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:10 pm

- More than a month into the disappearance of 13-year-old Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, and her mother is now saying there's a person who could give police more information about her daughter's whereabouts.
Billie Dunn told KTXS off camera she believes there is a person who has information about her missing daughter.
She also said police know who this individual is, but she would not release anymore information at this time.
Meanwhile, the search for Hailey was scaled back this week to only Wednesdays and Saturdays.
This, after two national search organizations, Klaaskids and The Laura Recovery Center, trained volunteers in Colorado City last week to keep detailed accounts of areas they search, along with any findings.
Saturday, local volunteers tracked through an area off Highway 208 and County Road 1808.
Here are the facts about the search.
Since January 19th, 145 volunteers from all around the Big Country have joined the organized search for Hailey.
The search coordinator said during that time all of Mitchell County as well as half of Scurry County has been looked over.
KTXS is waiting for confirmation from law enforcement about Hailey's mom's details that there's a person with possible information leading to the whereabouts of her daughter.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:22 pm

I dont believe one word of what Bilie Dunn says.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Artgal, I agree
Billie's fantasy life with the young stud went away and I think that's what she's really grieving over. I don't think she was involved in Hailey's disappearance, but I think she does have a damn good idea what happened to her daughter. Bet she hopes this case turns cold so that her bed won't be when Shawn comes back and hops back in.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Yikes! My eyes are burning from that image BJ, but you are probably right.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:07 pm

I think you gals hit the nail on the head. Love is blind.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Let's hope he isn't wearing that stupid mask when he hops in. Now I'm gonna have nightmares. affraid

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 pm

jeanne, probably "Lust is blind" in this case... Shocked 2
lisette

Back to top Go down

Normal Searchers Set Up Account For Contributions

Post by Nama on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Volunteers want to make sure they can continue the search for missing 13-year old Hailey Dunn.
The search group trained by KlaasKids and the Laura Recovery Center have set up an account at the City National Bank of Colorado City, located on 228 Elm Street, for anyone who wants to contribute to their cause.
The account is under the name "Hailey Search"

All this money already spent and LE worried about not enough money to continue the search. Someone knows where she is.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Reading the blogs and what that friend of BD is saying it seems that about a year ago there was a threat made to Billie and Hailey.

It was turned into LE but they never did a thing about it. Nobody knows where it was or who turned it in. Could have been something on facebook or an internet blog.

LE never told Billie until two weeks ago of this threat.

You can guess two things. One it wasn't important..silly maybe. Or sloppy police work not to follow up on a threat. I chose the former rather than the latter.

So now Billie has blown it all up and out of proportion. They whisper who this person that made the threat is and the "friend" of Billies tells on WS that we will all be shocked when we hear who it is? That about got her banned for "baiting".

By the way Billie is not going to disclose who this threat was from. Ho hum.

So with all of that in mind. Most seem to think Billie is only doing this to get SA off the hook and they can reunite.

If BD would only stop this foolishness maybe we could feel sorry for her with Hailey missing.

All that I have posted are rumors. But I find rumors interesting so I thought I would share.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Where is gnreed? I am wondering what he makes of all of this. Step up to the plate...please.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Normal Billie Dunn wants to talk to media today (Monday) at 1PM

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:35 am

Billie Jean Dunn, the mother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, has scheduled her own news conference for 1 p.m. today.

Dunn said Sunday night that she hopes to clarify details regarding the day — Dec. 27 — her daughter is believed to have gone missing. Also, she wants to talk about someone she called a person of interest.

Law enforcement previously said there are persons of interest in the case and named the mother's former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, as a suspect.

No arrests have been made.

Five weeks ago today, the 13-year-old Colorado Middle School student reportedly was last seen. Her mother reported her missing the next day.

Law enforcement searches most recently have focused on Mitchell and Scurry counties, particularly near the route that Adkins traveled between Colorado City and Snyder, where he worked. Adkins remains under surveillance.

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said Saturday that a wintry forecast calling for snow and sleet in the region could hamper search efforts this week. Searches would resume, he said, when the weather system moves out of the area.

Volunteer searchers worked Saturday but no evidence of the missing teen was found. Kiwanis and Lions Clubs in Colorado City recently made financial donations to Hailey's Search Center to pay for expenses.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:47 am

BJ you are so good with your news reporting.

I feel like such a slacker with my "rumors".

I think of you as "Headline news" and me as "National Enquirer. :celebration:
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:18 am

Jeanne, you kill me sometimes. Couple Hugging ROFLMAO

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:52 am

Billie Dunn is turning into a combination of Cindy
Anthony and Casey Anthony in my opinion. This
constant seeking the press is extremely disturbing
to me. LE should be watching her very closely I hope
because like Cindy Anthony Billie is seeking to "spin"
this situation her way. But we arent fooled.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 am

artgal16 wrote:Billie Dunn is turning into a combination of Cindy
Anthony and Casey Anthony in my opinion. This
constant seeking the press is extremely disturbing
to me. LE should be watching her very closely I hope
because like Cindy Anthony Billie is seeking to "spin"
this situation her way. But we arent fooled.

She has said this right along, that she is seeking publicity and appearing publicly whenever she gets the chance to keep her daughter's case out there in the public memory and she thinks that will help to find her.
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 am

BJ♥️OR wrote:Let's hope he isn't wearing that stupid mask when he hops in. Now I'm gonna have nightmares. affraid
Me too. P.U. I can just that sweat.ugh. Does not look like the kind of mask that can be washed. Burned is more likely. He is so gross. Such a perv. In my opinion.
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum