Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirkpatrick Sentenced To Life With No Parole For The 1st Degree Murder Of Kailee Clapp

+12
rebel belle
ctee1
Slys Hunny
lisette
pissedoffinmccook
raine1953
charminglane
RileysMom
Praying For Faith
Wrapitup
CritterFan1
artgal16
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kirkpatrick Sentenced To Life With No Parole For The 1st Degree Murder Of Kailee Clapp - Page 4 Empty Re: Kirkpatrick Sentenced To Life With No Parole For The 1st Degree Murder Of Kailee Clapp

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:30 pm

KaileesBigSister wrote:just wanted to say that i started my book not a good start but i got to begin somwhere
Bravo That would be hard to decide where to start. Kailee life was so short.
cryingagain

Back to top Go down

Kirkpatrick Sentenced To Life With No Parole For The 1st Degree Murder Of Kailee Clapp - Page 4 Empty Re: Kirkpatrick Sentenced To Life With No Parole For The 1st Degree Murder Of Kailee Clapp

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:24 pm

If we can help you in any way at all, please let us know. Heck, we could be your ghost writers. LOL.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:15 pm

KaileesBigSister wrote:just wanted to say that i started my book not a good start but i got to begin somwhere

rocking smile thank you 'cause I started too..Introduction, page 3.....
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:27 pm

thanks but in 14 years kailee lived sooo much there is so much to write about
@laga good for you i have not wrote that much i guess im a little perfectionist i guess. i am trying though and that what counts any ideas on what i should write, i have the begining of her life started but dont know where to go from there.
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:45 pm

I understand, you want it to be perfect...just another sign you have an artist heart and talent. Whatever you write will be just right. I started mine with an introduction about why I wanted to write my thoughts down and why I began (because of you Karen). I also borrowed one of your lines from your post for my first sentence...He was 8 years old when I first met him. I imagine even my newborn eyes adored him.

BTW, its not a race to any finish, its the journey we will enjoy. Couple Hugging
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Do Ghost writers get signed copies????
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:50 pm

I sure hope so!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:47 am

of course they do!!! @laga ur welcome for the line! like to play words in my mind like a movie it helps me imagin a story in my head and the words have to have the right sound and action
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:39 pm

You need a section for just pictures. You have some awesome photos of you and Kailee. Have you checked out this site?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I would be happy to help you do a page for Kailee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:39 pm

i would love to do somthing like that , it would be amazing
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:12 pm

so what i have decided to do is wait till all this is over the court case and everything because i started to think about all the stuff we did as a family and all the stuff kailee did and all her friends i am going to have to do some investigating i want this to be a good and whole book about my sister and her whole life, so me an my mom will be writing this book. not only will it have about the case about my sister but it will have the positives that came of this even if it was such a negitive thing that happend, i always say when life gives you lemons make lemonade, thats what everyone is seeming to do here as of now we are making lemonade and giving lemonade away :cheering:
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 pm

That's a great idea but would like to make a suggestion, if you cell allows you to record..when you think of something about your sister..record it so you can add it to your book. Sometimes, we can't write down our thoughts when we're driving so if you record little things you remember...it will all be there when you're ready to write your book. And, your book is going to be great!!

I think this idiot is going to fry.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 am

SIS I thought of another question. When he was arrested we saw he had pink hair. Rumor at the time was he dyed it pink because that was Kailees favorite color. Do you know if there was any truth in that rumor? Im just wondering because if true I think it may play into premeditation and obsession.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:43 am

Good question sly!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:56 am

Slys Hunny wrote:SIS I thought of another question. When he was arrested we saw he had pink hair. Rumor at the time was he dyed it pink because that was Kailees favorite color. Do you know if there was any truth in that rumor? Im just wondering because if true I think it may play into premeditation and obsession.

It may have been "pink" in the picture but it was a faded purple he had recently dyed his hair purple with ashlee, thats why his mom has died her hair purple and his family have purple on in court to represent stathis, as our family we were pink and black to every court case, good question tho! thinking
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:57 am

i welcome all and every question
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:04 am

my avatar is of kailee carving a pumkin last year you cant see her face because i was trying to get her carving the pumpkin, i thought it was festive enough to put it up here
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:13 pm

How sad for me to know that is Kailee carving her last pumpkin.
cryingagain
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I can't wait to read Both your books!!!!!!!!

Make that ALL THREE Wrap!!! I STILL plan on writing a book about Leah's tragedy.

Wow....You can sure tell I have been busy this year!! I just found this thread!! Good Grief! I know I have been wrapped up in a murder trial and all this year but WHOA! How did I not see this?????

Anyway, KaileesBigSister - I am SO very sorry for your loss. I just read this entire thread and I am absolutely SOBBING. I know the pain you are feeling. I know the hurt, the frustrations, the sadness, the emptiness, the agony of defeat. I struggled with my Daughter's murder for 11 long years before her boyfriend was FINALLY found guilty of Manslaughter. I read somewhere here about how the police considered Kailee a run away - Now THERE is a frustration beyond any ones imagination, unless you have lived through it. Same thing happened with my Daughter's case. Hell, they didn't even consider "foul play" for DAYS.....or maybe it was weeks....Can't remember now!

Somewhere back in the beginning (I think) of this thread, someone (can't remember who and it doesn't matter cause I don't want to know) said something about "What is wrong with these parents that don't report their child missing immediately?" Well, I am one of those "parents" I guess. I woke up at 3:30 am and Leah wasn't home. I just laid there. I thought she HAD to be with Nick. I mean, I just KNEW she was with him. (or so I thought) So, I did wait until just before 8:00 am before I called his house. If that makes me a *bad* parent - then I guess I am. If it makes me "one of those" parents - then I guess I am. My point is......It didn't matter. It didn't matter if I called at 3:30 am or 8:00 am - Leah was already dead at that time. I know. A parent SHOULD call asap. But trust me, when YOU are in this predicament, You may very well make the same choice I did. ONE NEVER KNOWS UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO THEM. Do I wish I had done it differently? Yes. But again, it would not have changed the outcome.

KaileesBigSister - I know I am late with this but - WELCOME to VH!! You will find SO much love and support here. In the 11 years I struggled with Leah's case, THIS site has been most helpful. And hey! I have found some REALLY AWESOME friends here! The members here will do all they can to help you........They certainly have me. I hope you can find peace somehow in the days (years) ahead. Keep doing what you are doing....Never give up. BTW - Kailee was Beautiful. Very Beautiful. And again, I am sorry for your loss. Couple Hugging
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:13 pm

aww your really sweet and no one is a bad parent for not know what horriable things were happing to ther daughters. My mom and me were both at home in our beds and kailee was only yards away but we were a sleep, your right nothing would have changed the fact of kailee dying, i am greatful for all these people have done for me now. thank you for your kind words
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 am

i miss talking to you guys, no one has said anything for awhile. BlowKisses
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 pm

we are all still here sweety. You should post on some of the other threads and join in the conversations. We miss talking to you too!!!
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Is there anything new at all??? How's that book coming along?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:13 am

KaileesBigSister wrote:i miss talking to you guys, no one has said anything for awhile. BlowKisses

I am sorry it has taken me this long to reply to you. It would help me if you could remind us when is the trial? Many of us have experienced things devastating to us and someone close to us. It helps some of us to get involved in some of the "other" stories of tragedy. By seeing how much crime there is against mostly Women and Children it humbles us. Some times the words come so hard when you are blogging. I hope you will give us your humble opinion on some of the other threads. I believe when the trial gets going this thread will become more active.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:19 pm

right now the trail is like in march
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:28 pm

KaileesBigSister wrote:right now the trail is like in march

That may seem like a long ways away, but it will be here before you know it. Couple Hugging
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:44 pm

It sounds like you understand our justice system. Delay after Delay can happen. Hang in there and we are here if you need us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:40 pm

I feel so thankful you are here to help us get to know Kailee. She sure changed a lot in 2 yrs. If there is anything else you would like to share with us like this video I would love to see more. In the penalty phase of this trial videos like that one will really come in handy. Try to keep a list going of things like this for when that time comes. Cory got robbed of her Victims Impact Statement. Have you been to Leah Freemans thread here in members only? I believe Cory will be someone you could talk to if you ever need someone to help you during the coarse of getting justice for Kailee.
No body has guessed what Cory's avatar represents yet. I know what it is so I can't say. I would love to see some one try to guess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:24 pm

LM Ive been trying to figure it out. I keep thinking someone will tell me.
Karen im going to the library tomorrow just to watch your video. i cant watch them at home with my dial up.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:27 pm

I just blew it up bigger to look. Are they the cuffs they used when they arrested him?
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:46 pm

KaileesBigSister wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this shows alot of my sisters personallity i hope those who watch will not take this seariously this was taped when kai was like 12 so they are girls just being girls but it show kailees personality really well
For those who want to see her personality show this is a good video

(Damn! I hope I don't lose this one....Had a long one going and it went POOF when I hit send!!!)

Ok. So is it "Sis" we are calling KaileesBigSister??? Well I am!! LOL!!

I watched the video and I LOVED her personality. Just girls being girls. And I thought the sock puppets were really cute! As for the cuss words - to me, again just girls being girls. Heck, my girls talked like that too....Learned it from ME I think!!!! BAD MOM I am!!!!

LM is correct. I was ROBBED of my Victims Impact Statement. So frustrating. I had 4 1/2 pages of what I wanted to say to him. I waited 11 long years to tell that SOB what I thought of him and his actions, but literally right before I was to give my statement, I was reading over it in the court room and the Victims Assistance lady looks over my shoulder and says "Oh you can't do that." I'm like "I can't do what? This is my statement." She says "You can not address Nick, you have to address the Courts." I'm like "I have nothing to say to the Courts. I have LOTS to say to the defendant though." She said it was a no-go! DON'T let that happen to you!!! Make sure ahead of time cause I'll tell ya - to this day it just PISSES me off. I had NEVER heard that before. I have never heard victims refer to the courts rather than the defendant. That impact statement was one of the main things I was waiting for! Ugh....Please don't let this happen to you.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:23 pm

oh that seems so far away from now, to even think of what he has done to me my family and this community, i would use so many pages it would be a book, this whole thing seems sort of like a dream. I try to ignore it somtimes but living in such a small town people just knows everyone and working in the public its kinda unavoidable, but when the time comes i hope to have the words to say in a reasonable length.
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:42 pm

I know exactly what you mean Sis. Our little home town of Coquille only has a population of like 4,000 and for all these years that's exactly what happened to myself and my family. We would go to the grocery store and it would take FOREVER cause everyone has so many questions. I guess that's a good thing because at least you know your community cares and is behind you.

I know March seems like a lifetime away, but it really will be here before you know it. It's that anxiety. The anger. The fear. All the emotions are raw and it just can't get here soon enough.

I know what you mean - It all seems like a dream. Unfortunately it is a nightmare and is so very real. Meanwhile the victim's families are trying to sit in denial - but we can't - it's all right there, in your face and can NOT be denied. The acceptance that they are gone is far too painful to fathom. So unfair. Then it's like it wasn't bad enough that they murdered "one of ours"..... Now they are so sick and demented they put us through a friggin' trial! Unbelievable.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:02 pm

yeah your right but i would like to kno exactly what happend to her maybe thats just me, my couosity sparked, i know i might regret sitting through trail and hearing what horriable things happend to my innocent sister sufferd, but as right nw all i want is answers and to see him put behind bars for the rest of his life.

i hate feeling like i need to know what happend, a few nights after i wanted her to come to my dreams and show me what happend but i think i am glad she didnt now i know a few things about what happend.
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:40 pm

well everyone will have good news soon hope you guys are still praying one prayer after the other has been anwesred thanks alot!
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Is the trial going on now???????? So Happy to see you here. You've been on my mind and was just about ready to email you in a few days since you hadn't been here since November.

Please tell us what is going on. Am also going to google. ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Friend: Kirkpatrick Had Drug Problem, Liked Kailee

Posted: Jan 27, 2011 10:34 PM CST
Updated: Dec 29, 2011 3:18 PM CST

An 18-year-old is being charged with first degree murder of a McCook teen. 14-year-old Kailee Clapp was allegedly murdered with a knife in the early hours of Friday morning by an acquaintance—Stathis Kirkpatrick.

Although officials have given no motives, a former friend to both individuals is saying, she knows why he did it.

Knowing her friend is dead and another friend: behind bars for the murder leaves 19-year-old Bobbie Ebert searching for answers. "I don't know what to think," said Ebert, standing outside the Red Willow County Courthouse following Friday's trial. "I'm hurt, because I grew up with Stathis; I grew up with Kailee."

She says the two knew each other through local parties. And although they both had significant others, Kirkpatrick didn't just want to be friends.

"Stathis had a 'thing' for Kailee," explained Ebert. "He wanted to date her, but she didn't want to date him."

"He wanted something and she didn't," said Kailee's close friend, Kylee Bryant. "He just insisted. She usually doesn't go for those types of people."

Stathis recently developed a drug problem, according to Ebert. "He does a lot of drugs now. He never used to be like that. Now he's into drugs and everything," she said.

She said she knows he was on drugs on early Friday morning; when he kidnapped Kailee, used a knife to kill her and then burn her body. "I know he was on a lot of drugs because he called one of our friends and was like, 'Do you want to do [drugs] with me?' and she was like, 'no,' and that was the night Kailee came up missing."

She's still shocked that 14-year-old-Kailee is gone, describing her as a beautiful friend. "I just cried. I couldn't believe it. Kailee is so sweet. I don't understand why anybody would want to hurt her."

Thursday morning in court, Stathis was slapped with four felonies, punishable by a minimum life sentence in prison, and maximum death penalty.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:03 pm

What a beautiful girl she was, so sad, so wrong what happened to her. I hope that kid who killed her fries. What a great sister she has too!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:33 pm

UPDATE: Prosecution asks Judge to Rule Kirkpatrick Competent to Stand Trial

Posted: Jan 23, 2012 4:02 PM CST
Updated: Jan 23, 2012 4:02 PM CST

By Nina Harrelson

The state of Nebraska asked a judge Monday to declare 19-year-old Stathis Kirkpatrick -- the Bartley man accused of murdering a 14-year-old McCook girl last January -- competent to stand trial.

In a telephonic hearing Monday morning, the prosecution argued a recent competency evaluation conducted by the clinical psychologist and psychiatrist treating Kirkpatrick indicates he is now competent to stand trial.

Kirkpatrick's counsel has until March 1 to file motions in defense of the state's claim of competency.

A hearing to decide the motions will be set at a later date.

Last September, Kirkpatrick was declared incompetent to stand trial after his defense attorneys argued in court that a recent psychological examination proved he wasn't competent.

Kirkpatrick was ordered by the court to be committed to the Lincoln Regional Health Center for mental health treatment until he is considered competent to stand trial.

Kirkpatrick is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Kailee Clapp, whose burned body was found last January in the Bartley cemetery. She had been reported missing that morning from her McCook home by her mother, Nora Clapp.

If convicted, Kirkpatrick faces life in prison.

The bastard should get the DP!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm

I agree Wrap. Now let's hope that the Judge will rule he's competent to stand trail now. He's a worthless POS.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Being incompetent is hard to prove. Even KC was proved to be competent. So I don't get it. He should have to face his day in court. Do they have the death penalty there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 pm

yes we do but you know i dont want it to be an easy death he didnt give my sister the easy way out , shooting him with poison and him gently falling asleep is too easy, life in prison is what i want, for him to suffer every single day for what he did to my baby sister! he will one day rot in hell but he better get hell on earth too! those who lit a candle yesterday thank you we had a lovely memorial for her and it was so amazing!
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 pm

McCOOK, Nebraska -- A motions hearing has been scheduled for March 5, 2012, in the Stathis Kirkpatrick murder trial. The defense for the 19-year-old Bartley, Nebraska, man accused of killing a McCook girl a year ago this month, has until March 1 to file motions in response to the prosecutions request for a competency determination hearing. The prosecution requested the hearing in a Jan. 17 filing after a psychologist at the Lincoln Regional Health Center reached the conclusion earlier in the month that Kirkpatrick was competent to stand trial.
Kirkpatrick was committed to the Lincoln Regional Health Center for mental health treatment in September 2011 and ordered to remain there until he is considered competent to stand trial for the murder of 14-year-old Kailee Nichole Clapp.

Kirkpatrick is charged with first degree murder, use of a knife or deadly weapon to commit a felony, tampering with physical evidence and unlawful burial.

If convicted, the minimum penalty for a first degree murder charge, a Class I or IA felony is life in prison without parole; the maximum is the death penalty.

KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:03 am

KaileesBigSister wrote:yes we do but you know i dont want it to be an easy death he didnt give my sister the easy way out , shooting him with poison and him gently falling asleep is too easy, life in prison is what i want, for him to suffer every single day for what he did to my baby sister! he will one day rot in hell but he better get hell on earth too! those who lit a candle yesterday thank you we had a lovely memorial for her and it was so amazing!
Then I hope that he gets what you want for him. You're right, he should have to suffer each and every day until he dies for taking Kailee's life and I hope he does! I can't believe it's been one year. My heart goes out to you, your Mom and everyone else close to Kailee.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:04 am

Can you please provide a link for the article you posted above? Thanks so much!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:49 am

raine1953 wrote:
KaileesBigSister wrote:yes we do but you know i dont want it to be an easy death he didnt give my sister the easy way out , shooting him with poison and him gently falling asleep is too easy, life in prison is what i want, for him to suffer every single day for what he did to my baby sister! he will one day rot in hell but he better get hell on earth too! those who lit a candle yesterday thank you we had a lovely memorial for her and it was so amazing!
Then I hope that he gets what you want for him. You're right, he should have to suffer each and every day until he dies for taking Kailee's life and I hope he does! I can't believe it's been one year. My heart goes out to you, your Mom and everyone else close to Kailee.

agreed Raine,

KaileesBigSister, I am so sorry for what happened to your sister. My heart also goes out to you and your Mom, Kailee's family and all of her friends.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by KaileesBigSister Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:59 pm

in that video bobbie ebert did lie kailee didnt party like she said and what the aunt said that he checked him self out in nebraska you cannot check yourself out of richard young or any mental hospitals until you are 19 i believe stathis was 18 at the time so lie from her too. but the link was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
KaileesBigSister
KaileesBigSister

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:59 am

A 19-year-old Bartley man has been ruled competent to stand trial for murder.

Stathis Kirkpatrick is accused of killing 14-year-old Kailee Clapp. The teen's burned body was found the evening of Jan. 21, 2011, in a Bartley cemetery. She had been reported missing that morning from her McCook home.

Kirkpatrick has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and three other felony charges.

In September, Red Willow County District Judge David Urbom ruled Kirkpatrick wasn't mentally competent and committed Kirkpatrick for treatment at the state psychiatric hospital in Lincoln.

In court documents, Urbom now says that after reviewing a letter from a psychiatrist and psychologist who treated Kirkpatrick at the hospital, the court has determined that Kirkpatrick is competent to stand trial.

A trial date has not been set.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Oh I am so glad that POS that murdered Kailee was deemed competent to stand trail! I'm happy for Kailee's sister and the whole family, this must take a lot off their shoulders! Big Hug to Kailee's big sister!!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next