Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Normal Re: The Case Against Casey Anthony ~February 2011~

Post by lisette on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Anthony Defense Questions Whether Evidence Staged
Depositions Reveal Possible Challenge To Key Emotional Images
POSTED: Friday, February 25, 2011
UPDATED: 11:20 pm EST February 25, 2011
...Prosecutors want the jury that decides Casey Anthony’s fate to see the image of her daughter’s remains as it appeared after, they will argue, she applied duct tape to her face.
But at least one of the photographs showing the skull and duct tape is being challenged in depositions by Anthony’s defense attorneys, as they prepare for the May 9 jury selection...
In an interview with investigators less than a week after finding the remains, Kronk said he “lifted it barely … I just kinda lifted it up a little bit … and then I just dropped it.”
It’s that lifting and dropping that defense attorney Cheney Mason used to question medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia during her September 2010 deposition...
Mason: "You don’t believe Mr. Kronk lifted the skull with his stick?”
Garavaglia: “I think he might have poked it, but you can see that the way the picture is situated that there wasn’t a lot of movement going on with the skull.”
It may seem to be a minor discrepancy, but it’s one defense attorneys are trained to pounce on...

Read more at:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 pm

I really hope the defense puts Casey on the stand. That will trump even the OJ case IMHO.

Mark my words on the "drowning" and the "ugly coping" defense.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:29 am

She might not use drowning, wrap. She may admit to having tried to put her to sleep so she could go out, and accidentally overdosed her. The ducktape is hard to work a drowning theory around
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:37 am

Sassybtsweet wrote:She might not use drowning, wrap. She may admit to having tried to put her to sleep so she could go out, and accidentally overdosed her. The ducktape is hard to work a drowning theory around
The duct tape rules out any accidental death. Thank God we have that evidence to be used against her Mother who killed her and threw her away like yesterday trash.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:14 am

Casey Anthony will never testify - she is an unconvincing liar and an unsympathetic person
and she will never admit she killed Caylee either by accident or any other way. Never - IMO of course!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum