65-year-old Patti Kreiger went missing after a hike on Sauk Mountain with her then-boyfriend Larry Pressley.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal 65-year-old Patti Kreiger went missing after a hike on Sauk Mountain with her then-boyfriend Larry Pressley.

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:09 pm

BURLINGTON, Wash. -- The family of a woman who disappeared on Sauk mountain say four months hasn't solved the mystery or quieted their fears of foul play.

For the last 4-months, the not knowing has been agony for Alan Patterson and his family. Back on Oct. 2, his mother, 65-year-old Patti Kreiger went missing after a hike on Sauk Mountain with her then-boyfriend Larry Pressley.

Her dog Bear, a Rottweiler, was also with her that day. He was found about a month later at the base of the mountain.

Wednesday night, candles lined a sidewalk outside the Fred Meyer store in Burlington where Kreiger worked for 17 years. About 100 people turned out for the "Vigil of Hope," a reminder that Kreiger's disappearance is still fresh on the minds of many that were close to her.

"I think it's huge, I think it makes us feel better about doing something," said Nealie Heineken. "Even though it's a candle, we just need to find her."

Angela Phares says everybody in the community has a vested interest in finding out what happened to her.

"A lot of the local businesses that know about it, ask me all the time, have we found out anything?" she said. "And we just can't get the right answers."

Over the last four months, Patterson says he's received hundreds of anonymous tips and has now raised the reward value to $25,000 for information leading to his mother's recovery. He says he'd like the FBI to get involved in her search.

"There's a way we can keep you safe, were you can give us the information we need to get some closure on this situation," Patterson said. "This woman deserves that. She spent her whole life taking care of other people, it would be nice to see somebody do a little something to help take care of her."

He says he plans to begin a new search on Sauk Mountain as soon as the weather turns warmer. But until then, will have to endure the pain of still not knowing what happened to his mother.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/115168584.html

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 65-year-old Patti Kreiger went missing after a hike on Sauk Mountain with her then-boyfriend Larry Pressley.

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Posted: 12:13 pm PDT October 3, 2010Updated: 8:19 am PDT October 5, 2010
NEAR ROCKPORT, Wash. -- Skagit County Search and Rescue teams are looking for a missing 65-year old woman on Sauk Mountain who disappeared after she walked away from a group of family and friends.

Overnight, search and rescue teams stayed on the mountain and on Sunday and Monday scoured steep, mountainous terrain and heavy brush looking for Patty Kreiger, who was with her 100 pound Rottweiler, Bear.

The missing woman’s family said psychic Judie Legg, who came to the scene to help, is also giving them hope that Kreiger is alive.

“Lots and lots of tears. It’s more of a creek; it’s more of a path. She’s fallen. I see the rock. She’s bleeding. She’s got some sores,” said Legg.

There has been some tension at the trailhead. Dubois said he saw a heated argument between Krieger's family members and friends of her fiancé, who were there when she disappeared.

The missing woman's son has suggested she was the victim of foul play, perhaps involving her fiancé.

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 65-year-old Patti Kreiger went missing after a hike on Sauk Mountain with her then-boyfriend Larry Pressley.

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:19 pm

SEARCH CALLED OFF FOR MISSING WOMAN ON SAUK MOUNTAIN
October 05, 2010
SAUK MOUNTAIN, WA) -- The Skagit County Sheriff's office has called off the search for a missing hiker on Sauk Mountain in Skagit County as they no longer think she is on the mountain.

For three days volunteers, search dogs and helicopters have scoured the areas around the Sauk Mountain trail where Patty Kreiger, 65, was last seen when hiking with family members.

They have found no sign of Kreiger or the large Rottweiler dog that was with her.

Police have assigned a detective to the case but they add no foul play is suspected at the moment.

Kreiger vanished near the Sauk Mountain trail on Saturday. She became separated from other family members around 1:00 pm after they had gone to hike the area and spread some ashes of two loved ones who had passed on.

She was not dressed for mountain weather nor did she have survival supplies said her family and the Skagit County Sheriff's Office.

The group was reportedly coming down from the summit of Sauk Mountain when Krieger turned onto a different trail and members of her party yelled for her to come back but then decided not to pursue her thinking the other trail she was on hooked back into their trail.
http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/FEATURE-NEWS/SEARCH-CALLED-OFF-FOR-MISSING-WOMAN-ON-SAUK-MOUNTAIN-484553

Why did they not go after her? I can see why this case interested you Jeanne.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Wow LM you really get the job done. Last evening I tuned into BlogRadio to listen to Clint talk about Hailey. But before his story was told they did a story on Patty Kreiger. I found it very interesting.

Please listen to it if you haven't already.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

I am going to do some reading up on this.

The son said the boyfriend was let out of prison for a drive by shooting. He is a member of Hells Angels and was about 41 years old while she was in her 60's.

He was living with her in one of her properties. Two weeks prior she asked him to get rid of drugs and firearms she found on the property they shared.

Truthfully I have a feeling he did her in. I think she is buried somewhere near where she lived and I doubt she ever made it to that mountain.

Those are my opinions only. I will have to do some reading on Patty.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:34 pm

This was posted on a Facebook page that is no longer there. My DIL sent it to me some time ago; a friend of her's knows Patty's daughter.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Patty-Krieger/153897757983025
Find Patty Krieger: A local family member of Pattis had thier house shot up last night in a drive by shooting. Please pray for the safety of the entire family during this difficult time and the safe return of Patty and Bear.

Find Patty Krieger: The person who's house was shot at is VERY afraid for their and their families safety. They do not want information on their home to be made public. For this reason, we are not releasing anymore detailed information. This same persons house has had numerous recent instances of people sitting outside their house for unknown reasons as well. They are unsure of the persons motives for being there, and yes they have called the police. Oddly enough, the person leaves shortly before the police arrive..making them wonder if they have a scanner and are listening to the police dispatch or ?????

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Try this link......I got into the 'cached' page for Find Patty Krieger. Hope it works for everyone else.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001896637831&sk=wall

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:09 pm

LOTS of interesting comments under the photos.
Photos of those with Patty when she disappeared:

and we finally found a picture of Larry Pressley. He is of course in the Red saying hello with his middle fingers

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Comments under the photo of / couldn't get to the first 50 comments on the thread

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Emily Sweeten- Waldrop your the idiot here. your losing focus on what this whole thing is about. its to find patti by smashing ppl thats just takin the search further off of finding patti
December 30, 2010 at 10:09pm · Like

Darcy Craig then why don't you stop doing it! you r not here to help find patti ....you r here to defend the person who lost her!!!!!!..... Hmmmmmthink about that for awhile b4 u post another idiotic comment
December 30, 2010 at 10:15pm · Like · 2 people

Julie Smith Colbert She's too busy "going up the Hill to party" Your support of that stinking peice of shit is really helping, isn't it???????Get you head outta his ass and come to terms w/ the fact that HER LEFT HER TO DIE OR ELSE HE TOOK HER ELSE WHERE TO BR...See More
December 31, 2010 at 10:24am · Like · 2 people

Emily Sweeten- Waldrop if he did some thing with her the sheriffs would of found evidence against him and everyone else. but wat im sayin is stop worrying about wat larry and everyone else is doing and just focus on finding patti and worry about the rest of the people that you think did something with her later. as of right now it looks as if you ppl are more concerned about makin accusation and not looking. patti should be you first concern then the others later
December 31, 2010 at 10:36am · Like

Darcy Craig they can't find evidence if it was already covered up.... are you new??? .. there is such a thing called circumstantial evidence .and there is a load of that in this case....Unfortunatley that kind of evidence is not enough to arrest soom...See More
December 31, 2010 at 11:07am · Like

Julie Smith Colbert Emily, Put up or Shut up, Get your Ass Up That Mt. and LOOK.
December 31, 2010 at 12:34pm · Like · 1 person

Emily Sweeten- Waldrop julie i did get my ass on that mountain and looked the very next morning after she went missing. despite the fact i was pregnant and had bad morning sickness. i got out there i didnt see you ass up on that mountain looking for her. so get your ass up there and look!.
December 31, 2010 at 12:54pm · Like

Julie Smith Colbert I HAVE SEVERAL TIMES, AND I LIVE 5 HRS AWAY. I HAVE SEARCHED FOR QUITE A FEW MISSING LOVED ONES, THAT'S WHAT I DO. NOT JUST PATTY!!!! So effin what " I had morning sickness," does that make you feel extra special ????? BRING PATTY HOME AND HANG ANYONE THAT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER MISSING.!!!!!
December 31, 2010 at 1:05pm · Like

Julie Smith Colbert HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR EVERYONE, AND MAY GOD BRING PATTY HOME REAL SOON.
December 31, 2010 at 1:06pm · Like · 1 person

Melissa Hemminger Wow ppl amaze me! Why would you defend such a douche bag??? What a great guy he is right..... LOL. If he really didnt rape that little girl it WOULD HAVE been taken off his criminal record PERIOD! Also if you know so much about Larry why do...See More
January 2 at 12:31am · Like · 1 person

Darcy Craig your right melissa and he would be rolling in the dough right now cuz he would have sued for false arrest you know that leach wouldn't have passed up on free money... If this story is true it sounds like he and his brother or brother in-law ,what ever the case may be ,took advantage of this poor child and one of them got her pregnant.... so discusting but just about everything I have ever heard or know 1st hsnd sbout this D-bag is discustng!!!!!
January 2 at 9:10am · Like · 1 person

Julie Smith Colbert She likes D- bags and I truly fear the the children she is bringing into this world. God keep them safe cuz from the sounds of it, they're going to need it!!!!!
January 2 at 10:26am · Like · 1 person

Darcy Craig OMG Emily your say you were pregnant when u searched for Patti... on your pictures that were posted this october 2010 it shows you partying with your friends holding alcohol ... do u know how dangerous it is to your unborn fetus to be drink...See More
January 2 at 10:47am · Like · 1 person

Emily Sweeten- Waldrop i was pregnant when i went on the search yes. but i miscarried the pics were taken after i had already miscarried i would never harm my unborn child! im not that stupid. and i was drinking cuz of the depression. but really i dont have to explain myself to any of you but i will anyways
January 2 at 11:06am · Like

Darcy Craig Hmmm ya well drinking during the 1st trimester will cause catastropic defects to the growing fetus and yolk sac the fetus will develop such horrific deformities that it is no longer viable and your body will abort it... ....and there are ...See More
January 2 at 11:18am · Like · 1 person

Julie Smith Colbert For the sake of your child DON'T HAVE ANY BABIES......JUST PARTY W/ GOOD OLE LARRY AND THOSE GREAT FRIENDS OF THE TWO OF YOURS.
January 2 at 2:51pm · Like

Darcy Craig a message from emily to me> ([{im not going to explain myself to everyone so ill tell ya again yes i was pregnant when i went on the search for patti. 9 weeks. at the end of the hike i noticed i was bleeding so i went to the hospital they t...See More
January 2 at 2:52pm · Like · 1 person

Darcy Craig Emily Sweeten- WaldropJanuary 2, 2011 at 11:50am
im not going to explain myself to everyone so ill tell ya again yes i was pregnant when i went on the search for patti. 9 weeks. at the end of the hike i noticed i was bleeding so i went to th...See More
January 2 at 3:01pm · Like

Julie Smith Colbert You think we are stupid, STUPID! You are a stinkin lYING, What do YOU KNOW ABOUT WHERE PATTY IS????? YOU BETTER RUN TO LARRY AND ASK HIM WHAT TO SAY!!!! DID HE GIVE YOU SOME OF PATTY'S JEWELRY TOO!!!!!
January 2 at 3:03pm · Like

Darcy Craig If you really were pregnant I am sincerly sorry for you and for what you must be feeling , I would be full of guilt myself ... But you can be sure it wasn't the hike that caused it to abort.... even a fall at that early stage would not have been to worrisome.. there must have been something wrong with the fetus it is probably for the best ... I know that is harsh to say and to hear but it is true ..
January 2 at 3:06pm · Like · 1 person

Melissa Hemminger I totally agree with you Darcy and Julie! I have also lost 2 pregnancys and i know how it feels! And Emily not sure if this is true or not but i have heard from 2 people one of whom you were VERY close with that told me you got a abortion! ...See More
January 3 at 4:30pm · Like · 2 people

Darcy Craig Melissa ...Your Rock!!!
January 3 at 6:09pm · Like · 2 people

Julie Smith Colbert Amen to that sisters, Pics don't lie like the people in them. What were you celebrating??? Who's grave were you dancing on???? The truth ALWAYS comes out and GOOD ALWAYS WINS OVER BAD. So you and your fellow "leave an innocent person on the Mt on Purpose" should prepare to go down, Your kARMA will get you all.
January 3 at 6:19pm · Like · 3 people

Melissa Hemminger lol....EMILY? Could you answer the question? Did you get a abortion?? You put it out there that you were preg. Did someone who is VERY close to you lie??
January 4 at 5:19pm · Like · 2 people

Angela Buchanan Boose Oh my......I am sure that you will all jump all over me now but oh well. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves! A woman is missing peoples lives are forever changed and you are fighting like children! If you aren't embarassed by your behavior then I will be for you.
January 7 at 7:44pm · Like · 1 person

Julie Smith Colbert Go ahead, but leaving a woman on the Mt IS NOT CHILDISH. It's way beyond that don't you think. Are you a friend of good ole Larrys too?
January 8 at 11:07am · Like · 1 person

Angela Buchanan Boose I am not talking about leaving a woman on a mountain or Larry. I am talking about the irrelivant comments to each other. The fact that she is missing and her family is damgaged beyond repair should be what you consider before you begin fighting on here. Have enough for respect for her family at least to try to behave like adults.
January 8 at 11:40am · Like · 1 person

Darcy Craig Angela, the last comment on this thread was made 4 days ago... BECUZ everyone was trying to leave their chastizing of others out of this ..but now YOU have started it back up again... Perhaps it's best if you practise what you preach
January 8 at 1:12pm · Like · 3 people

Melissa Hemminger Agreed!
January 8 at 3:00pm · Like · 1 person

Julie Smith Colbert YOU,ANGELA, STARTED THIS, NOW BE THE ADULT YOU ARE AND STOP IT, YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE SO QUIT WITH THE HOW GOOD YOU ARE AND AS DARCY SAYS TRY PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
January 8 at 4:38pm · Like · 2 people

Julie Smith Colbert BRING PATTY HOME AND LET THERE BE JUSTICE DONE TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO HURT HER BY LEAVING HER.
January 8 at 4:40pm · Like · 4 people

Melissa Hemminger Very well said Julie :) We want justice for PATTY
January 8 at 4:57pm · Like · 2 people

Antonia Sylva Well his pose tells alot ,this is who they say was her boy friend,uumm I don't think much of someone or ones that would leave aperson on a mountain, They all are worthless and some how responcible for her loss.
January 12 at 3:31pm · Like · 1 person

Tracy Martinez I think the most important thing is finding this woman, not fighting with each other. I'm almost embarrassed to be reading these posts.....
January 12 at 3:40pm · Like

Melissa Hemminger Ummm honestly Tracy not EVERYTHING in life is picture perfect. What do you think is going to happen, Someone was left on a MT thats the min of what happen. Not to mention she was a older lady and was DEAF! Not to mention all the shady stuf...See More
January 12 at 4:15pm · Like · 2 people

Tracy Martinez I read these posts because I was invited to this cause to help spread the word for Patty to help find her. Now you want to start an argument with me?! I am well aware that not everything in life is perfect! You just found yourself one less person to help the cause. Grow up.
January 12 at 4:22pm · Like · 1 person

Melissa Hemminger Tracy! First off im not starting any thing! I dont know you nor do i have anything bad to say about you! Reading these post isnt helping put the word out for Patty! Instead of taking the time to post things on here why dont you post adds on...See More
January 12 at 4:32pm · Like · 2 people

Julie Smith Colbert Tracy. If you are so embarrassed, then get off here. Everything you see on here IS in support of Patty, If you want to be embarrassed, do so for the pic of larry and Lesters attitude. You come on her and start crap and when you get called t...See More
January 14 at 10:51am · Like · 1 person

Julie Smith Colbert SPEAK FOR THE VOICELESS VICTIMS OF INJUSTICE....Proverb 31:9
Argue with that !!!
January 14 at 10:55am · Like

Melissa Hemminger ‎:) Very well said Julie!
January 14 at 4:02pm · Like

Allison Bell thats really sad tracey.

has this man been abusive to patti on the past? are these friends her friends or his friends? how sad.....you dont just dissapear on a mountain without eventually being found
January 19 at 6:47pm · Like · 1 person

Neva Copeland I have been reading all comments and fallowing the whole thing and I tell you it seems like there is someone out there that knows where she is, I think HE needs to come clean !
January 26 at 10:24am · Like · 3 people

Neva Copeland I think someone needs to hiring a psychic , to find her , I strongly believe it!!!
January 26 at 10:37am · Like · 1 person

Neva Copeland What does any of the comments up above have to do with finding Pattie I don't even know her and I feel real bad that she is missing.
January 26 at 11:09am · Like · 1 person

Julie Smith Colbert Ok Neva, now I am confused by you. First you say you read all the comments above and make an opinion on them, now you want to know what they have to do with Patti missing????????? Maybe you should hire a Psychic and ask her. And Yes, We ALL feel bad that Patti is missing, real bad and angry.
January 26 at 12:19pm · Like

Neva Copeland not all was about her is what im saying and you don't need to be rude to me.
January 26 at 12:26pm · Like · 1 person

Julie Smith Colbert Like I said , I am confused and sorry if I came off as rude, didn't mean it to.
January 26 at 12:30pm · Like

Neva Copeland ok im sorry but the fighting back and forth got me confused i went back and read again , i just really hate that this happend to this lady and feel sad for the family she has i watched it on the news and felt awful.so sorry for my confusion.
January 26 at 12:35pm · Like

Julie Smith Colbert I'm sorry for my short fuse. You have nothing to be sorry for. This man Larry and his friends took this poor deaf older lady(larry's girlfriend) and took her phone, left her on the Mt and went drinking, after awhile they decided maybe they ...See More
January 26 at 12:53pm · Like · 1 person

Neva Copeland OMG ! As soon as I heard Larry's name I was very concerned cuz that name has been everywhere where for years , and it's not good ! Im so sorry and hope she is found .
January 26 at 2:17pm · Like · 1 person

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:15 pm

BJ I don't know if you can answer my question but here it is.

Whatever would Patty see in Larry Pressley?

Talk about two different worlds.

Could she have been suffering from some illness?
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Normal Patty, Bear and the Mountain

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Video has some bad words in it/ don't want to offend anyone

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Maybe biker guys turned her on?
He saw $$$$$ in her. He moved in to one of her two properties with her. She was an easy mark.
You get a patch on your vest for different offenses. Did this jackass get a new patch--for murder? Anyone know?
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Can't believe this was a love match. Each one must have been getting 'something' from the other that's beyond me. They don't 'match'.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:09 pm

From 10-15-2010

The search for a missing Skagit County woman is now part of a legal battle.

A week and a half has passed since Patty Krieger disappeared on Sauk Mountain. While her family and friends continue to hold out hope in finding her, the focus on Monday was on her house.

Krieger has lived at her Mount Vernon home for eight years, most recently with her boyfriend, Larry Pressley.

On Monday, friends spread word out about a new Facebook page dedicated to finding Krieger.

But when they arrived at the house to inform Pressley of the news, he was already packing up her stuff onto a pickup truck. Krieger's son, Alan Patterson, was frustrated by what he found.

"Beer cans everywhere - looked like they were having a good old time in here," he said. "And they were too busy loading up the truck, trying to get stuff out of the house. Maybe they could be up on the mountain, doing a little bit of something to help this situation."

Patterson said he received a court order on Monday to evict Pressley off his mother's property. But a deputy serving it didn't have the paperwork necessary to order Pressley to leave the trailer.

"Things like today require action, so I did what was necessary with my family members and we took action. I think we got some fairly good results from it," said Patterson.

From the beginning, Patterson has said Pressley and the rest of the hikers shouldn't have let Krieger go off on her own. For now, he's focusing not giving up the search while protecting what she left behind.

A deputy is investigating reported recent sightings of Krieger's dog on the mountain.

Patterson plans to resume the search Tuesday morning. He's offering a $2,000 reward for an arrest or conviction if this does turn out to be a crime, or $500 for the return or whereabouts of Krieger's body, no questions asked.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/104754839.html

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Oct 14, 2010
Dozens of searchers swarmed over the Sauk Mountain trail and helicopters buzzed overhead two weeks ago when 65-year-old Patty Krieger vanished while on a hike with friends.

Now the search is down to one man - her son, Alan Patterson.

"Scared for her - still scared for her," he says.

He carries out his lonely mission in some of the most rugged back country in the North Cascades, risking his own life, lugging a heavy pack near 1,000-foot drop-offs and trudging through miles of unforgiving terrain.

He says he has no plans to stop.

"That's my responsibility. I'm her son. It's my responsibility to try and bring her home," Alan says.

He's convinced Patty Krieger is somewhere on Sauk Mountain and he's going to find her - whether she's still alive or not.

The Mount Vernon woman and her dog Bear went missing on Saturday, Oct. 2, while on a hike with her boyfriend and a group other friends to spread the ashes of his parents.

The last place anyone saw her was at a fork in the trail. Her boyfriend says Patty went left while the group went right.

The group yelled for her to come back, but then let her go - thinking the other trail hooked back up - but it doesn't.

On Thursday, her son is checking a valley off the main trail.

"If my mom came down of this ridge line - it's a likelihood she'd go down and hit this seam," he reasons.

The terrain is very difficult - and it's hunting season. Every now and then pink ribbons can be seen dangling from tree limbs - left by search and rescue crews who looked here for Patty but found no sign of her.

"I keep thinking how the hell could that happen," says Alan.

Detectives say they don't suspect foul play, but they also have no idea where Patty could be.

There's no activity on her accounts, no cell phone calls - no nothing.

Alan is convinced the answer is on the mountain.

"One way or another I need to bring her home - my family needs closure," he says. "We bring her home, I think it's going to help a lot with the grieving process."

Nearly everyone who knows Patty has a theory of what happened to her. But detectives still don't have any solid leads.

For now it is still a mystery.

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23110

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Oct 28, 2010

A missing Rottweiler dog that vanished along with its owner nearly a month ago on the Sauk Mountain trail has been found, officials say.

The dog, named "Bear," was with Patty Krieger, 65, of Mount Vernon when she became separated from friends while on a hike Oct. 2.

Neither Krieger nor her dog had been seen since - despite an extensive search in the days after her disappearance and continuing searches by her son, Alan Patterson.

Then, on Wednesday, a Rockport resident spotted a Rottweiler that was suspected to be Bear, said Will Reichardt of the Skagit County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies took possession of the dog, which was underweight and malnourished, and confirmed that it was Bear.

The Rottweiler has been taken to a veterinarian and is now on a special diet to regain his strength and overall health.

The Krieger family has been notified of the dog's discovery.

Meanwhile, Patty Krieger remains missing and the investigation into her disappearance continues, Reichardt said.

She was last seen about 1 p.m. on Oct. 2 as she was hiking with friends. The group had hiked to the top of Sauk Mountain to spread the ashes of two loved ones who recently died.

As they were coming down from the summit Krieger turned onto a different trail. The group yelled for her to come back, but then let her go - thinking the other trail hooked back up - but it doesn't.

"We called to her - she looked right at us," says Nichole Gardner, who was hiking right alongside Krieger on Saturday.

Krieger is not an experienced hiker and was not dressed for cold overnight temperatures.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/106152733.html

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Few things I am thinking about. Her son said she is a millionaire. Strange behavior for somebody. And why was she still working at the grocery store if she had all that money. I believe it was made by her and her second husband who died.

The next thing I am thinking about is that picture on the missing poster shows a younger, vibrant woman..not the Patty shown in the pictures BJ posted.

You would never find the poster girl Patty? I wonder why they didn't put a picture of her as she was..is?
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Good points!
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Normal Posted today

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Feb 3, 2011
The family of a woman who disappeared on Sauk mountain say four months hasn't solved the mystery or quieted their fears of foul play.

For the last 4-months, the not knowing has been agony for Alan Patterson and his family. Back on Oct. 2, his mother, 65-year-old Patti Kreiger went missing after a hike on Sauk Mountain with her then-boyfriend Larry Pressley.

Her dog Bear, a Rottweiler, was also with her that day. He was found about a month later at the base of the mountain.

Wednesday night, candles lined a sidewalk outside the Fred Meyer store in Burlington where Kreiger worked for 17 years. About 100 people turned out for the "Vigil of Hope," a reminder that Kreiger's disappearance is still fresh on the minds of many that were close to her.

"I think it's huge, I think it makes us feel better about doing something," said Nealie Heineken. "Even though it's a candle, we just need to find her."

Angela Phares says everybody in the community has a vested interest in finding out what happened to her.

"A lot of the local businesses that know about it, ask me all the time, have we found out anything?" she said. "And we just can't get the right answers."

Over the last four months, Patterson says he's received hundreds of anonymous tips and has now raised the reward value to $25,000 for information leading to his mother's recovery. He says he'd like the FBI to get involved in her search.

"There's a way we can keep you safe, were you can give us the information we need to get some closure on this situation," Patterson said. "This woman deserves that. She spent her whole life taking care of other people, it would be nice to see somebody do a little something to help take care of her."

He says he plans to begin a new search on Sauk Mountain as soon as the weather turns warmer. But until then, will have to endure the pain of still not knowing what happened to his mother.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/115168584.html

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Candlelight Vigil of Hope on Feb 3, 2011

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:19 pm

BJ I am not able to get the video. The commercial played but no video of the service.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Hmm. I'm not having a problem, but I'll post the link to KOMO for you, Jeanne. Hope you can watch it there.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/115168584.html?tab=video

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Yep I was able to get it on that channel. The other one just kept loading.

I wanted to scan the crowd..but they didn't show much. I was wondering if the bikers would show up.

Seems like it was families and employees that worked with Patty.

You know when her son made an appearance I thought..boy he needs to be careful. This seems like a rough bunch he is dealing with.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by janie on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:56 am

Jeanne this is a old video it was taken just nine days after Patti went missing. It shows her son talking while the biker boyfriend is packing up his truck with Patti's belonging.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/10/hiker_patty_krieger_still_miss.php

janie

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 pm

I could not figure what happened to my post. It was over on Monster Storms. I must be getting slap happy.
Brought it over here..where it belongs.

I have been thinking about Bear. Pattys dog.

Strange with all the searches they had out there in October they never found or spotted Bear. Maybe somebody knows more about that.

But they were searching all over the place and even rented a helicoptor..strange they never spotted a big dog like that. I wonder if they had those heat sensors on the helicoptor. That can detect something living..human or dog???

Now that Bear has wandered down from the mountain I would wonder if Bear once he recovers could be taken to that mountain and perhaps lead them to Patty.

Sometimes a dog will seek out their master.

I would guard Pattys son and Bear. He is in danger and Bear might track Patty.

Anything is possible..
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:26 am

The son said the boyfriend was let out of prison for a drive by shooting. He is a member of Hells Angels and was about 41 years old while she was in her 60's.

He was living with her in one of her properties. Two weeks prior she asked him to get rid of drugs and firearms she found on the property they shared.

Truthfully I have a feeling he did her in. I think she is buried somewhere near where she lived and I doubt she ever made it to that mountain.
I just read this thread. Trying to catch up. I know in my gut that the bf knows what happened to Patty. I would love to see if he has an extensive rap sheet. He looks like he MIGHT have some anger problems that can escalte to abuse.

I cannot figure out (as said upthread) what Patty would have seen in him. Maybe he made her feel younger for a time.

Is he searching for his gf? How many people went up that mountain to throw ashes? The local LE pisses me off. Once again, they have called off searching in the mountains.

Bear was in the mountains for almost a month..and he was never spotted. Obviously, the mountain is extremly dense. She could be in a cave or under a boulder and not be seen by air.

For sure she is not alive after 4 months which is so sad. Kudo's to her son for keeping the search going. I bet he and that bf are probably close in age.

LE says they don't think this was foul play. I am sure they have interrogated the peeps that went up that mountain that day. I wonder if the bf took a poly. Maybe they didn't ask him to take one. They could be a bit afraid of who the bf represents.

These are just my random thoughts while on Nyquil.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 am

Wonder if they have used cadaver dogs in a search of the mountain? Maybe TES or another organization would help. Who's word do they have that she was actually with this group on the mountain?
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Exactly, Lisette! I think we are missing a huge piece of this puzzle.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum