#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:42 am

More information to digest. No wonder the cops can't make an arrest. They are all felons and they are all suspecious and they are all guilty of one thing or another. They have opened a hornets nest with this group in Colorado City. I always thought Satsuma was bad. This one is much worse.

What is our society coming too?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Slys Hunny on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:20 pm

During an on going search for his daughter Clint has been arrested twice, for unrelated things. Does this seem strange to anyone else. Seems to me like maybe they are wanting to keep him under thier thumb for some reason. MOO
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:27 pm

I don't know what to think about this either Slys Hunny. It does seem like they want to hold him because these charges are nothing! But when I think of the local LE, who knows? JMOO.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by janie on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:During an on going search for his daughter Clint has been arrested twice, for unrelated things. Does this seem strange to anyone else. Seems to me like maybe they are wanting to keep him under thier thumb for some reason. MOO
I was thinking the exact samething Slys Hunny! Seems like something is up! thinking
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:51 pm

This is what I found at the link provided by jeanne:(evrything else is MOO MOO)

Update Feb 17, 2011, 11:20am: NewsWest9 has published an article stating that Hailey’s father, Clint Dunn, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for an expired driver’s license and backing without safety. They say that Scurry County Jail provided them with this information directly.

Im thinking that he may have been in scurry county looking for HD, and maybe made some minor traffic violation, as sometimes thats how people with outstanding warrants get put in custody. This warrant was dormant for a while, and really not that serious of an offense; I believe they would have pursued the arrest at the time of the warrant if it were serious. I had also read of speculation that CD turned himself in, and maybe that was to get his record cleared....tie up loose ends so to speak. When I first read about his arrest yesterday evening, I thought maybe LE was about to make an arrest related to HD(someone other than CD), or about to release something, (maybe in relation to the unconfirmed evidence found alongside a creek, to which BD said 'no one has told me about that')and that LE took advantage of the outstanding warrant to pick CD up so that he would not be able to beat the holy guacamole out of SA (or whomever would be involved). Again, my imagination running rampant!! I do find it interesting as well as coincidental that Brian G is in custody also , in another county. Just recently, the question everywhere was "where is Brian Glasco?".......well, there's the answer. Sheesh I didnt realize how many people involved in this whole thing, directly or indirectly, have been or ARE in jail. BTW, BD said her brothers were at the house on NYE, right? One brother bonded out of jail 01/01/11. (See Vine)Hmmmm. OK. Ive only known of a couple people my entire life who managed to stay out of jail and have a clean record while every one around them , family and social circle, gets caught.....
It amazes me how "some people" can play in doodoo and come out smelling like a rose.
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:55 pm

hmmm interesting that Brian is in jail too. Do you know what his charges are? Seems like a strange coincidence.
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Let me check....for some reason Vine isn't working, probably due to so many ppl trying to get info yesterday LOL.
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:14 pm

No charges listed for Brian on Vinelink

Offender ID: 02544022
Date of Birth: 12/23/1971
Race: White

Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender: HARRIS COUNTY JAIL

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 pm

sdillard I believe it was Billie's aunt and uncle and their grandchild that was at Billie's house New Years Eve. When they left there they went and stayed with Billies brother I am guessing for the night.

Then I read people were in and out so who knows. Gnreed and I can't even come to an agreement if it was or was not a party. A draw there between us.

Both Clint and Brian are in jail. Some say they are wanting to go after SA.

For some reason I keep thinking of what Nosy Neighbor posted above.

"CD comes across as an addict and yes, he may have spent years trying to pacify BD, but what stoners really are doing is trying to pacify ANYONE so they can stay high. Work just enough . . . parent just enough . . . husband just enough . . . provide just enough . . . inquire about your missing daughter just enough . . . search just enough . . . with the #1 goal of ALL things is to resume getting AND STAYING high.LE obviously doesn't need anything else from CD at this point and pegged these things about him early on in the investigation."

This too is my opinion of Clint. Just enough to get a few handouts, just enough to look respectable and could it be just enough to hide this murder?

Was Clint and Naomi involved? What do LE know that they keep hauling Clint in for these frivolous charges.

Of Course..MOO
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Clint Dunn, the father of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, who has been missing since Dec. 28, was jailed in Scurry County after turning himself in on three charges.

Clint Dunn, 33, told the Reporter-News that he planned to go “sit out a few days in jail,” so he could be credited for some fines associated with probation violation and several warrants.

Dunn turned himself in at the Scurry County Jail on Feb. 15 for a county court commitment. According to jail officials the current charges include a probation violation for possession of marijuana, expired drivers license and unsafe backing.

The charges are not associated in any way with his daughter’s case, who has been missing for almost two months.

“He is getting out in the morning,” said his girlfriend Naomi Stewart. “He thought it would be a good place to be alone and think.”

Officials at the Scurry County Jail would not confirm when Clint Dunn was to be released, but said he was “almost finished” serving his time.

Since his daughter’s disappearance, Clint Dunn has been following up on leads and reports of sightings of his daughter, continuing to hold out hope that she will be found alive.

He has traveled to the Odessa/Midland area and as far as El Paso, handing out fliers and looking for his daughter.

If he is released Friday, he plans to be at the Civic Center Saturday and Sunday, when volunteers from three national search organizations gather for an intense two-day search of areas in Mitchell, Scurry, Howard and Nolan counties.

So far, investigators have not named Clint Dunn or his ex-wife Billie Jean Dunn as suspects. However, police have named Shawn Adkins, Billie Jean Dunn’s former boyfriend as a suspect.

According to PublicData.com, Clint Dunn has several offenses that date back 17 years, to 1994 including a burglary charge for which he was sentenced to state jail; several possession of marijuana charges and several charges for driving while license suspended.
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:23 pm

This has just been posted and seems to draw huge interest. Anybody make heads or tails of what it is?

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:28 pm

If this was Clints idea of a place to think then I have to believe it is just another really bad choice he has made.

After all KlassKids and LauraRecovery are all coming in for a huge search this weekend. Wouldn't Clint be more useful rounding up the crowds to sign up for the search these good people are organizing to find his daughter.

They need all the searchers and support and hugs and thank you's they can garner.

But Clint decides to "turn himself in to think".

Bad choices..always bad choices.

MOO
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Can someone please explain the copy right rules to me better. I just posted the link because it was copy righted and came back and the whole article is up. Im apparently confused.
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:47 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:sdillard I believe it was Billie's aunt and uncle and their grandchild that was at Billie's house New Years Eve. When they left there they went and stayed with Billies brother I am guessing for the night.

Then I read people were in and out so who knows. Gnreed and I can't even come to an agreement if it was or was not a party. A draw there between us.

It appears as though I love to argue over the New Years Eve party or get together. However, I do believe it is important.
BD said it was relatives and she didn't realize it was New Years EVE.
SA said they just had a few friends over for drinks.
Not sure what the truth is, but, I believe it will be brought up in court if either or both are ever arrested and charged in this case.
The couch issue as well. A get together on NYE and new furniture (new to her) just a few days after her child goes missing.
Very strange to me.
Just my own opinion.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:59 pm

I never thought Id see worse that the Cummings clan and their whole bunch, but these people are running neck and neck with them - cousins, mothers, fathers grandmothers, brothers, etc. The only stable person in
Haileys life probably was her teacher in school. Id like to hear from that teacher and hear her take on Hailey.
You know as a child of an immigrant, I can only say that when the poor from Europe immigrated at the turn of the century their main goal in life was to educate their children and make sure they had a better life. So many stories of those people who came to this country and stressed education and living a better life than they had. Where is that resolve now?
Maybe these people dont have much money but there is no value on education placed here. Just drugs and sex and movies and having more children they cant take care of. They know better - they do - you cant live in an information age and not know better. They choose to live like this in their seedy drug addicted way.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:00 pm

gnreed what is your general feeling about Clint sitting in the clink?

Don't you find this an unusual turn of events.

In my opinion Clint needs to man up and do everything he can do to encourage the search teams and volunteers coming in for this weekends search.

I can't figure out if Clint is slow witted or just a druggie.

He just doesn't seem to be in touch with the reality of this whole situation.

MOO
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:Can someone please explain the copy right rules to me better. I just posted the link because it was copy righted and came back and the whole article is up. Im apparently confused.
Slys Hunny, if it's protected by copy right then post about 10% of the article and the link, I think we're OK if we do that.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:10 pm

by Slys Hunny Today at 2:42 pm
Can someone please explain the copy right rules to me better. I just posted the link because it was copy righted and came back and the whole article is up. Im apparently confused.
I posted the article on your comment. I've found if only the link is posted that the article sometimes disappears and clicking on the link doesn't take you to the article and it's lost forever. I've never worried about the coyright issue; if Wrap doesn't want me to, I won't post them from now on, but I always have in the past. I'll take the heat on this, if there is any.

Wrap????

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:12 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:gnreed what is your general feeling about Clint sitting in the clink?

In my opinion Clint needs to man up and do everything he can do to encourage the search teams and volunteers coming in for this weekends search.

MOO

I believe CD was in a position to where he had to get this taken care of. If he didn't turn himself in, he would be picked up somewhere at some other time. Also, he probably just sat them out instead of spending the money to pay on them. Which is the best thing for him.
He will be released tomorrow and won't have to worry about it.
Yes, he is a pothead. Been stoned way too many times.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:16 pm

I actually agree with gnreed. IF this is just Clint wanting to get the warrant deal and the violation of probation out of the way, then he gets that off his head. Warrants can be really expensive so actually this might have been a smart move, serve a few days and be out by the weekend when the searchers are there.
I'd agree on the pothead thing too.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:16 pm

I'm curious about Clint's brother thou'. That's interesting.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:19 pm

raine1953 wrote:I'm curious about Clint's brother thou'. That's interesting.

I am interested to know if he is being held for questioning or charged with an offense.
If he is on probation, it will be interesting to see if the videos of him smoking weed are being used against him.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:25 pm

This case just keeps getting stranger and stranger. I agree with Artgal's post above, it's like the bunch in Satsuma and I didn't think it could get much worse than that. Mind blowing.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:Can someone please explain the copy right rules to me better. I just posted the link because it was copy righted and came back and the whole article is up. Im apparently confused.
I did not mean to get everyone worried about copyrights. In this day and age a reporter/news organization would have to sue everyone copying and pasting their articles. If they don't want it copy and pasted they always put copyright at the bottom of the article. If it says copyrighted I prefer you only post half the article, maybe hitting the high points of story. Always post a link. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:27 pm

I will comply...
Thanks, LM!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Being local, I have learned one thing for sure. There is a major drug problem in that area. I have personally completed checks on everyone I know is involved. The only person without a criminal history involving drugs is BD.
Has anyone heard from CZ? I have a question she may or may not want to answer involving the drug issue.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:35 pm

There are major drug problems it seems everywhere.
The U.S. is not addressing the drug problem and in border states its getting worse. We are fighting in foreign wars and we need our troops out of those places and get some kind of agreement with a joint US/Mexico pact to allow troops from the U.S. into the major drug cities in Mexico and rout them out. The Mexican drug lords are now making their way into Guatamala. We are ignoring a huge problem on our borders and I dont mean immigration. I mean drugs.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:37 pm

artgal16 wrote:There are major drug problems it seems everywhere.
The U.S. is not addressing the drug problem and in border states its getting worse. We are fighting in foreign wars and we need our troops out of those places and get some kind of agreement with a joint US/Mexico pact to allow troops from the U.S. into the major drug cities in Mexico and rout them out. The Mexican drug lords are now making their way into Guatamala. We are ignoring a huge problem on our borders and I dont mean immigration. I mean drugs.

I agree.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:55 pm

I would be shocked to find out that Clint Dunn was involved. It is odd that they picked him up on an expired license but I don't think the LE have anything in mind regarding Hailey.

Shawn Adkins yes, Billie Dunn, probably but not Clint.
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:59 pm

artgal16 wrote:There are major drug problems it seems everywhere.
good post Artgal, I couldn't agree more.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Artgal I think we are all in agreement with your statement there. We got a glimpse into what is going on there with David and Tiffany.

I too believe it is out of control and where most of the drugs are coming from that is ruining this wonderful country of ours.

I can't help but think if all of us here agree it is a problem then why aren't we helping our neighbors in Mexico where it would benefit us rather than in foreign lands where we are not wanted or appreciated.

I am so afraid we are going to get involved in this new cause..Egypt. I hope we are smart enough to stand back and let some of our allies take a lead role for a change. We are about drained and have so many internal problems in our own country.

I sometimes wonder just where all that drug money, and make no mistake it is a ton of money, ends up. Not in politicians pockets..surely????

MOO

Last edited by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:31 pm

They used to say education was the key to keeping our children off of drugs. Every generation has had their drug problems I imagine. The interesting thing is the similarity of the values when comparing the Cummings
Croslin clans and their relatives, to the Dunns, and their relatives. They could all be related. What is it that is lacking? Is it economic? In both of these cases
there are failures. But who is to blame?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:05 pm

I think the system is to blame. The welfare system that used to pay women to have large families. The more children you had the larger the check was each month. They are still doing that..somewhat. But we have gotten to the part where we have expectations of welfare mothers.

When you have a system that pays you to not work, not marry but have babies..then you have all of these social problems. There is no mothering or fathering. Their is no family network.

Up North we have huge problems with gangs roaming the streets. They grew up in welfare families. Lots of kids but no parenting.

Not the generation of BD and CD but their parents are the ones I would be referring to.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:I would be shocked to find out that Clint Dunn was involved. It is odd that they picked him up on an expired license but I don't think the LE have anything in mind regarding Hailey.

I agree And that jailer lied to me this morning. frying pan frying pan frying pan

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:06 pm

gnreed wrote:Appears to be for an outstanding warrant unrelated to Hailey.

Thanks, gnreed, for linking us to the cause for Clint being in jail. I figured it related to old charges.
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:12 pm

I think Clint turned himself in to get it out of the way. His timing (as Jeanne said) could have been better, but at least we know the charges have nothing to do with Hailey.

Thanks, grneed...for letting us know why Clint was in jail.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:17 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:gnreed what is your general feeling about Clint sitting in the clink?

MOO

It does also say in that same article posted above that "If he is released Friday, he plans to be at the Civic Center Saturday and Sunday, when volunteers from three national search organizations gather for an intense two-day search of areas in Mitchell, Scurry, Howard and Nolan counties."

I'm having trouble understanding why everyone is so down on Clint here when it's SA that has been named as a suspect. Having past offenses of driving without a license and pot charges brought up all over on boards seems to be OK to do with Clint, but if anyone dares to mention Billie's sordid past which has been talked about by several locals, right away they get shot down. Personally I think people should be focusing on Shawn, since he is the suspect named by LE. JMO.
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Actually I can't find one good bean in the pot. All rocks.

If BD shows up on Saturday she will be promoting SA. I do expect her because Mark Klass hustles her along.

SA will be a no show.

Clint will be there hopeing for a few more twentys to be slipped to him so he can, as usual, smoke his problems away.

Naomi will be there with baby Chloe in tow..I wonder what secrets she has.

I hope they keep DD home. He is young and can't do anything. To me the only innocent in all of this.

So I think I have equally pointed a finger at all of the key players in beautiful Haileys life.

None of them worth a plug nickle.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:28 pm

samgoodwin wrote:

MOO

It does also say in that same article posted above that "If he is released Friday, he plans to be at the Civic Center Saturday and Sunday, when volunteers from three national search organizations gather for an intense two-day search of areas in Mitchell, Scurry, Howard and Nolan counties."

I'm having trouble understanding why everyone is so down on Clint here when it's SA that has been named as a suspect. Having past offenses of driving without a license and pot charges brought up all over on boards seems to be OK to do with Clint, but if anyone dares to mention Billie's sordid past which has been talked about by several locals, right away they get shot down. Personally I think people should be focusing on Shawn, since he is the suspect named by LE. JMO.

I will take a stab at your question. Billie has held a responsible job for 7 years in a hospital. She has pretty much managed on her own. I am sure child support payments were non existant. Billie has no charges in any files people have searched. And believe me they have searched.

Billie's big mistake was chosing the wrong person to bring into her childrens lives. She let them all down big time. Her undoing.

Now Clint on the other hand.....
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:I would be shocked to find out that Clint Dunn was involved. It is odd that they picked him up on an expired license but I don't think the LE have anything in mind regarding Hailey.

I agree with you 100% Boston Lady in your above observation and opinion..

and..

huge waste poor Clint:(.. {IMO wasted time..energy&focus on this BS}..BUT I must state the following-
Tho I disagree with his drug use{and yes tho marijuana is legal in many places now}..First obviously in Texas it is NOT LEGAL..as well as my personal opinion based on what throughout my lifetime that I have seen firsthand from individuals who I know that have been regular daily users of marijuana in every single case they have by far not lived up to their potential that they very easily could have.. Does this mean that all who smoke/ingest pot regularly do not live up to their potential> No..of course not.. But as far as what I have seen..read..and know Of Clint and his regular use of pot IMO he falls into that same category as the others I have firsthand witnessed..Of course just my opinion but it does seem to have "dulled" him as a human being in general as well as possibly hindered him in ways that could have brought he and Hailey to a closer..deeper father/daughter bond.. Don't mistake me..I do believe that Hailey and Clint did have a father/daughter bond..but IMO I feel that his long term use of marijuana prohibited him from developing that bond further..

Is it my place to judge Clint Dunn? No it is not and I will not judge this man..I feel an unbelievable amount of sympathy/empathy for Clint.. My heart breaks for him..as well as my heart breaks for Hailey because I know that she longed deeply for a deeper..more connected relationship with Clint but I do believe that Hailey did feel loved by her daddy and after time and getting to know Naomi I too feel she had begun to form a close bond with her as well.. But it seems as though time just was not on their side..As I believe wholeheartedly that there were indeed discussions going on of Hailey coming to live with Clint and Naomi full time and that..that just had not been able to be made happen yet.. and so very sadly for all of them Hailey was tragically ripped from her loved ones IMO most likely forever..

I can hope and pray that God keep his hand on Clint and his new young family and that he no longer feel the need to numb himself from the real life day to day BS that each and every one of us have to deal with daily.. I do realize that because of the tragedy of losing Hailey that Clint may turn even more to mind altering/numbing substances such as pot to ease the tremendous lasting pain of whats happened to his "baby girl"...

But I do pray that God give this man the peace and strength to make it thru this and to be a present..loving..nurturing daddy to his children still here.. I have no disgust..need for shaming him..nor anything else that is in the vein of negativity towards Clint.. I have and feel the complete opposite..and will continue lifting Clint as well as all of Hailey's loved ones up in prayer...

Last edited by NosyNeighbor on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:12 pm

gnreed wrote:Being local, I have learned one thing for sure. There is a major drug problem in that area. I have personally completed checks on everyone I know is involved. The only person without a criminal history involving drugs is BD.
Has anyone heard from CZ? I have a question she may or may not want to answer involving the drug issue.

Nope I've not seen or read any posts from her on any of the places that she has regularly been posting since the first of January.. I too would love to ask her insight on a couple of things..I would understand however if she is plum just wore down and exhausted from being Billie's mouthpiece via the internet..
I certainly hope that Billie realizes and appreciates what a damn good friend that she has in cz.. I for one have been amazed at this woman's loyalty and apparent deep care for Billie that she has proven thru and thru these past 6weeks or so..
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Mark as SpamReport as AbuseDebbie Crume Kevin Burnett has stated on HFHD that he is going to bond Clint Dunn out. Said if he goes and pays by 6 a.m., he will be released by 8 a.m. Otherwise it will be 4 more days. A very nice thing of him to do I think.

I swear this man has nine lives. Funny how Clint would have been in jail and not able to hunt in the search for his daughter after voluntarialy offering himself up.

Perhaps he will refuse the offer of freedom and stay in jail and think some more.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Kevin Burnett

You can read all the praise for Kevin on this site. Amazing.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:30 pm

[quote="NosyNeighbor"]
gnreed wrote:Nope I've not seen or read any posts from her on any of the places that she has regularly been posting since the first of January.. I too would love to ask her insight on a couple of things..I would understand however if she is plum just wore down and exhausted from being Billie's mouthpiece via the internet..
I certainly hope that Billie realizes and appreciates what a damn good friend that she has in cz.. I for one have been amazed at this woman's loyalty and apparent deep care for Billie that she has proven thru and thru these past 6weeks or so..

CZ does appear to be a good friend. However, I am not sold on everything she says and claims. As I have been told, nothing can be verified and is just hearsay.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:41 pm

How could BD not know that it was New Years Eve?? She is either stupid, lying or both...hard to say. Who would have people over for drinks/a party, whichever it was; with a missing child? I would still be huddled in a fetal position, in a state of shock. Not having people over for drinks. wine drinker drunk :beer jumper: :beer jumper: Barf smoking
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Welcome back, gnreed. I agree with what you just posted. I am not sold now, either.

My question for today:
If Hailey didn't like or trust Shawn, why would she even tell him her plans before she "left?" Wouldn't she have called her mother to tell her she was going to her father's house and then to a sleep over? If she avoided Shawn, why not call her Mom directly? That was why the cell was left at the house, right? For the kids use.
Because it didn't happen that way. Shawn made it up. Hailey didn't tell him anything.
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Critter-I am thinking they WERE celebrating New Year's Eve--with the guy that just got out of jail mentioned in an earlier post.
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:16 pm

charminglane wrote:Welcome back, gnreed. I agree with what you just posted. I am not sold now, either.

My question for today:
If Hailey didn't like or trust Shawn, why would she even tell him her plans before she "left?" Wouldn't she have called her mother to tell her she was going to her father's house and then to a sleep over? If she avoided Shawn, why not call her Mom directly? That was why the cell was left at the house, right? For the kids use.
Because it didn't happen that way. Shawn made it up. Hailey didn't tell him anything.

ITA. He just made it up and that's why he and Billie keep pushing the Monday sightings that LE can not corroborate. I think Hailey was out of Billie's house between late Sunday night and early Monday morning. JMO.
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:28 pm

[quote="gnreed"]
NosyNeighbor wrote:
gnreed wrote:Nope I've not seen or read any posts from her on any of the places that she has regularly been posting since the first of January.. I too would love to ask her insight on a couple of things..I would understand however if she is plum just wore down and exhausted from being Billie's mouthpiece via the internet..

CZ does appear to be a good friend. However, I am not sold on everything she says and claims. As I have been told, nothing can be verified and is just hearsay.
I agree
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum