#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:35 am

The above link is BTR with those two gals. NOT Peter Hyatt. I have listened to it but it took forever to get past the other case to get to Clint speaking. And, I hate to say this..but those two gals interviewing get on my nerves!! So, I will Assume that CD literally said he saw two cases of beer going over to BD's house. Wonder how was carrying the two cases? Maybe SA drank the two cases all by his lonesome???? Sarcasm

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by truthbtold on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:49 am

I also take Peter Hyatt's analysis and observations with a grain of salt, btw. Sometime I agree; sometimes I don't. But, I never accept them as fact.

The BringThemHome radio interview was interesting because it was really the first time Clint (and Naomi) spoke directly about a lot of the issues/allegations in the case.

Personally, I tend to believe Clint - JMO. However, I do keep in mind that, when asked on Nancy Grace over a week before the radio interview, Clint said that he saw a few cars at Billie's house on NYE - he didn't see a party. He didn't mention the beer. When he was interviewed on the radio thereafter, he stated that he thought Billie had since tried to throw him under the bus with the red earring hooplah.. He also stated he didn't think the Billie he knew could ever harm his daughter. He sounded very truthful and conflicted to me; like he was starting to question some of the things he'd been told by Billie, but still not pointing the finger at her. JMO.
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:59 am

Hailey Dunn's Father Released from Custody

0/5 ratingPrint Article
Reported by: Laura Kellerman
Friday, February 18 2011
Clint Dunn, the father of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, bonded out of the Scurry County Jail this morning.

He turned himself in Wednesday on a warrant for violating his probation with the original charge of marijuana possession, driving with an expired license, and a unsafe backing.

The marijuana arrest happened in January 2010 and Dunn was sentenced to six months probation.

In addition to a handful of marijuana convictions in the past, Dunn was sentenced in 1994 to two years in prison and five years probation for burglary of a building. He was 17 years old at the time.

Dunn's release comes in time for him to be able to participate in what's being called a "massive search" this weekend, led by two national search organizations.

There will also be a volunteer appreciation dinner and a candlelight vigil on Saturday night.

Hailey Dunn was last seen on Dec. 27.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:16 am

I have been reading all the comments and once again I am so proud of our Victims Heartland.

Thank you to our fearless leader and our wonderful mods.

It takes a lot of effort when we have a hot topic going.
But then again when have we ever been slow?

Regarding donations there are a lot of things that can be done. If you are in the area go over to the Dollar General and buy bottled water, trail mix and bandaids. Take it over to the search center. They will really appreciate it.

I believe it is the American Legion in CC that is putting on the appreciation dinner for the volunteers. Make a contribution to them. They will appreciate it.

gnreed we will be looking for eyewitness information on the search this weekend. We are so far away and depending on you. Thanks in advance.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:40 am

According to Vinelink, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Clint is out of jail. Record reads:

Clinton Dunn
Released 2/18/11
Time Served
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:50 am

I just saw on WS where a member from there was in a car accident on thier way to help search for Hailey. The 2 people in the vehicle are fine but 2 of the SARS dogs were injured. They have a prayer chain going for them. I thought some here may like to send up prayers themselves.
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:52 am

That is horrible!!!! Yes, Of Course we send our best to them. There is a site here for prayers in members only if you want to get it started.

Thanks, Slys..for letting us know.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:58 am

I found this a very interesting post by need2know on another forum. I hope it was ok to bring it over. If not..delete.

"Really when you think about it, the timing couldn't have been better if it was planned. CD had these legal issues hanging over his head which required money to resolve. So...just days before the well advertised search groups come to town it hits the news that CD 'turned himself in', is going to have some time to think, and responsibly fulfill his legal obligation despite the bad timing...and, even though it means sitting in jail to handle this matter; since he doesn't have the funds to pay the debts. But wait, story changes for the media when they show up at the newly created memorial set up for Hailey by Naomi, (while CD is in jail),...LE heartlessly ignored CD's plight and arrested him when he should be available to help join the search for his daughter. The public is outraged at LE's inconsiderate behavior and bad timing, and feel great pity for Clint's bad situation. So, along comes some kind hearted soul who takes pity on CD and pays all his fines. Now his legal debt is behind him, and he is out after just a couple of days behind bars, and free to show up and assist with the search for his daughter. The public is proud of him for 'manning up', and 'doing the right thing', despite the two stories of what went down. Life is good....especially if one takes appropriate advantage of the opportunities they are given. Time will tell."
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:00 pm

.LE heartlessly ignored CD's plight and arrested him when he should be available to help join the search for his daughter.
Not so. He turned himself in.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:05 pm

I wondered if he didnt turn himself in now because he is afraid she will be found during this search. It may have been his unconcious or concious way of taking himself away from the inevitable outcome. If it were my child I may want to be there, but may not WANT to be there.
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:06 pm

But if the rest is true, it shows the cunning of the addict and also a person who is bascially dishonest that has the spotlight turned on him and uses it to his advantage!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:17 pm

I may get things thrown at me, but I think this entire thing about Clint turning himself in has gone overboard with assumptions. He probably turned himself in thinking he would get it all behind him and be out before the search. Then, he was told he would not be out until the 21st. The search ends the 20th. I think it was merely a coincidence.

Then, someone (don't know who) offered to bail him out. Thus, he w/be able to search.

I think Clint is totally and completely innocent and has absolutely nothing to do w/Hailey missing. I think yes, he likes his pot a little too much. I think all of them like their drugs and that MAY be the priority over their children. Of course, if you talk to them..that isn't the case. We all know better.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:23 pm

The more I get to know Clint the more I think he might in fact be involved in the disappearance of Hailey by "association". rabbit
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Really? How specifically???

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Meanwhile, back at the BD residence, SA is seen by me walking around the house and going inside.
The maroon van parked in front and a fancy red sports car possibly a Firebird parked in the garage.

I am now looking forward to tomorrow and seeing if he and BD show up at any of the search sites.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Are you saying that SA was seen, by you, walking into BD's residence??? I bet this isn't the first time he has been there. Wouldn't LE be watching him like a hawk? And wouldn't BD not want him there due to the fact he is a Suspect??? Either she is dumb as a post or she simply doesn't care.

And whose Firebird is parked in the garage? Did you get a plate number?

I have a lot of questions for CZ.

Thanks, grneed....for the update!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:47 pm

I will make every attempt to get the plate number. It was SA for sure.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:50 pm

why does this not suprise me in the least!
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:52 pm

I agree

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Bille Dunn cares - but ONLY about Shawn
thats been apparent for a long time. I refuse to cut Billie any slack. I believe somewhere in her sociopathic brain she cared about Hailey - and probably was not involved in her disappearance directly but on top of that her brain has now repriortized to make money off of Hailey being gone, keep Shawn and make excuses for him and benefit from this whole dirty business.
And thats exactly what shes doing - knowing that there
are so many goodhearted well meaning people that she can USE.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Really? How specifically???

This is my opinion only. Clint has an extensive rap sheet. Clint himself has admitted to being a daily pot smoker. Clint is presently with a woman that has five children from different husbands..men..I forgot they don't marry. Clint served time in prison. Clint served time in jail.

So from those activities we have;

Drug dealers
Several ex's of Naomi's of questionable character
Inmates
Jailbirds

I would say the possibility of association is..there!
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:20 pm

This case is like a bad train wreck. You can't look away for a minute because every day some other awful thing comes to light. WTF

gnreed I agree with you about the drugs and the drug culture - someone needs to expose a light on it - go for it!

I agree with gnreed also. And I want to say thank you to gnreed for physically searching for Hailey. Being up here in Boston, I am not able but I pray for her every day.

Also, I really hope Clint Dunn is not using getting bailed out of jail by a kind hearted person. In listening to him, he does really care about Hailey but his addiction means more to him.

I grew up (as some here have) in an alcoholic home. My dad was the addict. I wonder if this isn't why I'm drawn to this case with Hailey. I know what it is like to live almost 2 different Lives. When I was home, I was made aware that it was dysfunctional. Dad disappearing for hours at a bar and my mother in a rage. And I would try to calm my mom down. And I was the oldest in my family so I took on a ton of responsibility. But then when I went to school, I never shared this with anyone, not even my best friend. I was a successful student, cheerleader, etc.

Now I'm an adult, and I remember sharing with my best friend what went on in my home when we were growing up and she was shocked. She didn't have any idea that this was happening. I guess I was good at hiding reality!

So I wonder if Hailey told any of her friends what was happening in her home? Obviously she said something to her grandmother but nothing changed for her. Maybe she just gave up and resigned herself to the fact that Shawn was always going to be there.

It\\'s Not Fair
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Just as I suspected. No cell phone records being released.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Boston Lady thanks for sharing your story. It was hard on you, I know but you have succeeded in life and that is what is important. Life is a struggle for all of us and dysfunction on some level is common in most families.
When you read about these stories posted here it can put in perspective a lot of things we went through.
Im shocked about Naomi clint's girlfriend - I thought she was only 20 years old? Does someone know her age? She has five children? Where are they does anyone know who takes care of them?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Clint is presently with a woman that has five children from different husbands..men..I forgot they don't marry.
Had not heard or read this anywhere. Do we know it is fact or heresay?

And in no way am I taking up for Clint, but I have seen a lot worse rap sheets than his. IMHO, his worse crime was when he was a minor. We, John Q. Public, should NOT be aware of that. But, we are.

And, of course we are not going to get the cell records. We are all used to the Florida Sunshine Laws.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:09 pm

artgal16 wrote:Boston Lady thanks for sharing your story. It was hard on you, I know but you have succeeded in life and that is what is important. Life is a struggle for all of us and dysfunction on some level is common in most families.
When you read about these stories posted here it can put in perspective a lot of things we went through.
Im shocked about Naomi clint's girlfriend - I thought she was only 20 years old? Does someone know her age? She has five children? Where are they does anyone know who takes care of them?
Boston Lady, I share Artgal's sentiments. And, I can completely relate because our childhoods are almost identical...alcoholic father..unhappy mother..oldest child..taking on responsibilities and worry thus becoming co-dependent. I know it only too well.

I also thought Naomi was only 20 and did not know she has a total of 5 children. I would love to read about that.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Haven't seen much about Naomi Stewart except that she is the mother of Clint's baby daughter Chloe and a 7 year old boy Issiah (IIRC). She lived with Clint across from Billie until Clint moved with Naomi and the kids to Snyder in early January (which now puts Clint very close to Billie's son who is in the legal custody of Billie's brother in Snyder). I've read that Naomi's mom has been very active in the local searches from the start.

Never heard that Naomi has 5 kids (much less by 5 different men). If true, it's very interesting - it means she's been having a child a year with a different man since she was 15. I would question her sanity and motivation if that's the case. Looking forward to a source/link...
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:16 pm

BJ wrote:Here are pics of the wells:

I'd like to know if these wells have been taken into consideration. Also, is there/will there be plans to somehow check out these types of things??????
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:19 pm

How can they check out those wells? Maybe one of those cameras on a cord like they use underwater?
Those wells are scary why arent they roped off with a wire fence?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Artgal, I had the same thoughts about those wells and asked the question some time ago, can cameras somehow get dropped into them to look? I have no idea but with technology the way it is now, maybe it's possible.
As to if they are roped/fenced off, I have no idea.
Does anyone know if these wells are fenced in and are there more of them and can they be checked somehow?

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:27 pm

I know Naomi has atleast one other child but I cant find anywhere online that she has 5. Im still searching
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:50 pm

raine1953 wrote:Artgal, I had the same thoughts about those wells and asked the question some time ago, can cameras somehow get dropped into them to look? I have no idea but with technology the way it is now, maybe it's possible.
As to if they are roped/fenced off, I have no idea.
Does anyone know if these wells are fenced in and are there more of them and can they be checked somehow?

They are scary looking. Don't know if they're fenced, but I can see 3 sets of what looks like carved initials in them so maybe they're accessible? It would be interesting to know if Shawn worked around wells like this and if TES has the equipment to check them out if they are asked to join the search... Gosh I hope Hailey didn't end up somewhere like this...
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I may get things thrown at me, but I think this entire thing about Clint turning himself in has gone overboard with assumptions. He probably turned himself in thinking he would get it all behind him and be out before the search. Then, he was told he would not be out until the 21st. The search ends the 20th. I think it was merely a coincidence.

Then, someone (don't know who) offered to bail him out. Thus, he w/be able to search.

I think Clint is totally and completely innocent and has absolutely nothing to do w/Hailey missing. I think yes, he likes his pot a little too much. I think all of them like their drugs and that MAY be the priority over their children. Of course, if you talk to them..that isn't the case. We all know better.
I agree
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:17 pm

charminglane wrote:I posted a comment on the site. If I don't get a response I will boycott zazzle. I used to buy from them quite often.

I use Zazzle as well...charminglane have you received a reply as of yet about the donations and their destination?.. I too will be boycotting zazzle as I refuse to contribute to Billie personal fund..IMO she is more than capable to return to work{that is if they still intend to keep her employed..because of the public affidavits which clearly state that she voluntarily admitted to both buying and consuming illegal narcotics within minutes of her leaving her job at the hospital..along with a few other issues that have come to light}..but as I said "if" she still has a job to return to then I see no reason why she should not return to it.. IMO at this point there should be no reason to be having to depend on donations to pay your monthly bills and she only has herself to feed at this point{as DD is in the custody of a relative}..So why not return to work? Instead of continuing to sit on her couch{her "new" couches} as she comfortably watches television programs[and thats a direct quote{minus my added detail referring to her "new" couches} from Clint Dunn's mouth per the BTH online audio interview]
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Just to be clear, the Zazzle site that the Hailey merchandise is being sold on doesn't say the profits are going to Billie Dunn. There is no explanation on the site about where the money is going. CZ said that the site is run by a local and the profits are going to aid in the search for Hailey. I would think that would be stated on the site if that were the case.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:34 pm

First of all who ever said Naomi was 20 years old. I would like to read that. Her son that was maybe seen with Hailey by the hairdresser is seven years old. So that would put her pregnant at 12 and a mother at 13. I don't think so.

I have been reading a lot of locals posting over at the Facebook page I refer too. There is a poster by the handle of Timber Falls that seems to know Naomi well.
His Avatar is a big black bullseye..you can't miss him.

By the way when they speak of Naomi's mother it is not with love. I will have to go back and read but I believe she turned several of them in for one thing or another.

And I never said there was five baby daddys. I said she had five children by several fathers. At least two..how many more I don't know yet.

I don't post over there so I can't ask. All I can do is read.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Wrapitup wrote:

And, I hate to say this..but those two gals interviewing get on my nerves!!

I agree

They were asking Billie Dunn question and then leading her in the answer. And praising her. I wanted to scream!
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:22 pm

Thanks for the clarification Jeanne1807! I read the original post as five children from different men, but I understand now that you meant not all from the same man.

I'm almost afraid to learn anything more about any of the adults in this case. Just hoping Hailey is found soon...

truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:18 pm

NosyNeighbor wrote:
charminglane wrote:I posted a comment on the site. If I don't get a response I will boycott zazzle. I used to buy from them quite often.

I use Zazzle as well...charminglane have you received a reply as of yet about the donations and their destination?.. I too will be boycotting zazzle as I refuse to contribute to Billie personal fund..IMO she is more than capable to return to work{that is if they still intend to keep her employed..because of the public affidavits which clearly state that she voluntarily admitted to both buying and consuming illegal narcotics within minutes of her leaving her job at the hospital..along with a few other issues that have come to light}..but as I said "if" she still has a job to return to then I see no reason why she should not return to it.. IMO at this point there should be no reason to be having to depend on donations to pay your monthly bills and she only has herself to feed at this point{as DD is in the custody of a relative}..So why not return to work? Instead of continuing to sit on her couch{her "new" couches} as she comfortably watches television programs[and thats a direct quote{minus my added detail referring to her "new" couches} from Clint Dunn's mouth per the BTH online audio interview]

This is what I wrote to the Zazzle Company:
I find it highly disturbing that you are promoting merchandise on your site for a missing girl. Someone is profiting off of this tragedy. A boycott will be in effect until the comment section is answered and a representative of Zazzle can verify that a portion of the funds of the sale of these products are used in the search efforts for this teenager.
Thank you,
XXX
redcattex

Here is the site where you can submit your own: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:34 pm

truthbtold, thank you for backing me up regarding the cases of beer.
Crazy Eyes Grandma--it is you that found the zazzle products for sale and questioned it.
Bravo to you both.
gnreed, be careful out there.
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:I found this a very interesting post by need2know on another forum. I hope it was ok to bring it over. If not..delete.

"Really when you think about it, the timing couldn't have ibeen better if it was planned. CD had these legal issues hanging over his head which required money to resolve. So...just days before the well advertised search groups come to town it hits the news that CD 'turned himself in', is going to have some time to think, and responsibly fulfill his legal obligation despite the bad timing...and, even though it means sitting in jail to handle this matter; since he doesn't have the funds to pay the debts. But wait, story changes for the media when they show up at the newly created memorial set up for Hailey by Naomi, (while CD is in jail),...LE heartlessly ignored CD's plight and arrested him when he should be available to help join the search for his daughter. The public is outraged at LE's inconsiderate behavior and bad timing, and feel great pity for Clint's bad situation. So, along comes some kind hearted soul who takes pity on CD and pays all his fines. Now his legal debt is behind him, and he is out after just a couple of days behind bars, and free to show up and assist with the search for his daughter. The public is proud of him for 'manning up', and 'doing the right thing', despite the two stories of what went down. Life is good....especially if one takes appropriate advantage of the opportunities they are given. Time will tell."
**preemptive warning. Please excuse typos and misspelled words am posting from iPhone browser(btw is there a forum app for Victims Heartland they are wonderful apps and makes posting so much easier via mobile and free for forums to join the forum network to be covered by the app..just wanted to put that out there:-))
I personally find the above post to be heartless at best. Going as far as to insinuate that this entire disappearance somehow be a means to an end for Hailey's daddy. Disgusting is what I think. And I literally could care less what help that Clint is receiving. It's better spent by Clint on searching and atleast attempting to find Hailey than any donation or help received by Billie Dunn which only goes for her personal use and bills as well as for her to continue to sit comfortably on her "new" couches as she enjoys watching her television programs along with God knows what else she deems appropriate to blow those funds on but one things for sure the funds that go to Billie serve ONLY Billie and what BilliE wants(not even for DD as he's in the custody of a relative). Atleast where Clint's donations and funds are concerned they are going toward aiding in searching and Clint is even paying and giving the money to the searchers to help pay for all gas needed for those commuting to the search areas(in yesterday's bighomecountry article)

And I just wanted to clarify I am NOT speaking to or about Jeanne personally my opinion is directed towards the poster "need2know" and their comment above.

Last edited by NosyNeighbor on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix my boo boos and clarify NOT as in not directed at Jeanne :))
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Here is the--probably "autogenerated" response:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for contacting the support team at Zazzle.com.

Zazzle is primarily a community of Sellers - individual members who have opened Zazzle accounts to promote and sell their designs. These Sellers design their products using our intuitive creation tools and make those products available to the public for purchase through the Zazzle Marketplace.

While significant effort is made to ensure that our content guidelines are followed by all Sellers, Zazzle is an open marketplace where users can freely contribute any design as long as it complies with the terms of our User Agreement found at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you feel that you have encountered a design that does not meet our guidelines, please feel free to use the “Report Violation” link located beneath the Product ID number on every product page, and our content management team will happily review the design.

As a protection for Zazzle Sellers, our User Agreement prevents us from altering a Seller’s posted designs and/or from distributing their images outside of the Zazzle products that they themselves have authorized for sale.
That said, most Sellers are happy to take the time to accommodate fellow Zazzlers who express interest in their products.

While we understand and appreciate that our customers have a diverse set of views and convictions, Zazzle is structured as an entirely free market enterprise.

We provide a digital forum where Sellers can post a wide variety of products; be they satirical, supportive, heartfelt, whimsical, or downright critical so long as they observe the aforementioned guidelines. We heartily invite you to use the Zazzle website to design a product that expresses your own opinions and ideals!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any more questions, we're always glad to address your concerns.
For more immediate answers, don't forget to check our help section here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Best Regards,
Albert
Customer Support Team
Zazzle Inc.

Bolded by me.
I understand their policy-it is up to the seller to clarify and answer product questions. redcattex has not done so. Wonder why not? I personally do not put much stock in what czgtz is telling us. redcattex might not be telling her the full truth, either. Drug people are not known for their use of the truth.

Last edited by charminglane on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:04 pm

czgtz wrote:Any profit from the zazzle site will go to the organized search effort. A local set it up.

"Any" means to me, more than a percentage. These sweatshirts on zazzle are not cheap. However, they cannot be that costly to make. This will be interesting.
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:53 pm

I would be very hard pressed to buy anything from anyone at this point. I have a hard time believing in several of the locals. I think this whole thing has turned into a CC circus
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Just wanted to apologize.. I just now got home and was able to get on my laptop and correct my boo-boos in my post upthread.. I wanted to make clear that I was not speaking about or to my fellow poster jeanne..rather my comments were directed towards the content of "need2know"{and wasn't meant to be directing even at whomever that poster is..it was solely directed at the subject of the post}..

Just wanted to be clear..as there's nothing I hate more than misunderstandings..and it is already difficult enough to "read" the inflection of words in a post..so I always want to make sure that my opinions..views..comments are never directed at my fellow posters personally..there are many things each and every one of us will agree on and many that we may not agree on.. I still respect and enjoy everyone's perspective..

Sorry to just throw this post in here randomly but my intent is never to offend and definitely not hurt another person's feelings..

Thanks Group Hug NosyNeighbor
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Thanks for clarifying that NN, I'm glad you did! I look forward to your posts, you bring up some good points!
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Nosy Neighbor, you crack me up. Seriously. I think we all knew that you were not directing your comments to Jeanne.

Upthread, you made me laugh so hard. Whether it is true or not, I could not help it. And before anyone says we should not be laughing, yes..I agree..but if we don't take a break and laugh we will all go nuts with this thread and everyone's thoughts and opinions.

You said:

Instead of continuing to sit on her couch{her "new" couches} as she comfortably watches television programs[and thats a direct quote{minus my added detail referring to her "new" couches} from Clint Dunn's mouth per the BTH online audio interview]
rocking smile

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Now seeing who it is that is selling these items in Hailey's name{redcattex}..and please someone correct me if I am misunderstanding and it is not redcattex that is selling the items on zazzle.com..

I personally will not be purchasing anything that this person is in charge of dispersing{or not} any..all..or some of the profits from the sold merchandise..

This person has made it EXTREMELY CLEAR that she does not like Clint Dunn one tiny bit{and the simple cause/reason of this is because Clint Dunn turned down a live interview with this person way back at the very get go of this case}..since then this person has been very vocal of their dislike of Clint as well as they have issued any&every slur that they have been able to get away with about Clint Dunn..

A very biased voice that's been very vocal of supporting Billie from the moment Clint turned down the interview{wrong very wrong as well as "caddy" and "immature" behaviors..IMO}..

There may be others here that would weigh-in on this persons biased behaviors..actions..and statements after they too realize that this is the person that is selling the "Hailey" products on zazzle.com..

Last edited by NosyNeighbor on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:25 pm

You are correct. It is redcattex.
I believe they are a photographer. That is what I saw while searching yesterday.
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Nosy Neighbor, you crack me up. Seriously. I think we all knew that you were not directing your comments to Jeanne.

Upthread, you made me laugh so hard. Whether it is true or not, I could not help it. And before anyone says we should not be laughing, yes..I agree..but if we don't take a break and laugh we will all go nuts with this thread and everyone's thoughts and opinions.

You said:

Instead of continuing to sit on her couch{her "new" couches} as she comfortably watches television programs[and thats a direct quote{minus my added detail referring to her "new" couches} from Clint Dunn's mouth per the BTH online audio interview]
rocking smile

hehehehhehehe!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO

I am glad I could provide the much needed comic relief..lol

as I'm quite certain you've seen already my dramatic flair makes its way into EVERYTHING..including directing these little fingers on what exactly to type out in my posts.. I have no problem fully admitting that..Its the same way in real life..girl! People love to hear me tell a story..I'm the person at great grandmas funeral that has the whole front row laughing..{yea I know some may say inappropriate.lol}
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

If we don't laugh, we cry.
Keep it up.
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum