#5 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Billie has been arrested/ News Conference on 3/30: Hailey may be deceased

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: #5 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Billie has been arrested/ News Conference on 3/30: Hailey may be deceased

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:12 am

Wrapitup wrote:
Wrap,
Naomi's mother and the other grandmothers go at it tooth and nail. Naomi's mother must be a real hummer. I am sure she said that to anger somebody..anybody.
How do you know this? What did she say to anger somebody? Color me Confused!

The gals over on that FB account talk about the three grandmas. Clints mother, Naomi's mother and Billie's mother. I can't remember all they were saying but they were going back and forth.

If I find anything I will bring it over.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: #5 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Billie has been arrested/ News Conference on 3/30: Hailey may be deceased

Post by gnreed on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:15 am

PT and the others need to stop blasting LE. I know they are hurt after listening to the PC yesterday. However, LE is NOT going to tell them the reasons why they feel Hailey is deceased. I am certain they have evidence that indicates that but they are not going to release it due to an ongoing investigation.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:22 am

These initials slay me. LOL. Is PT Naomi's mother?

I agree with you, but putting myself in their place, I would probably be the same way. This is their precious granddaughter. I would be completely gray and a mess if that were one of my grandchildren!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:25 am

Wrap I have been trying to find what I had read about Naomi's mother. I did find this little tidbit. Not sure it is her but the attorney is out of Texas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Under the article there are comments and one is from a Patricia Trichel.

I have no idea if this PT and Naomi's mother are one and the same. Just found it and thought it interesting.

This is Patricia Trichels FB page. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:25 am

The gals over on that FB account talk about the three grandmas. Clints mother, Naomi's mother and Billie's mother. I can't remember all they were saying but they were going back and forth.

If I find anything I will bring it over.
Jeanne, thanks - but it isn't really necessary. If we all can just say, "I read on FB that bla bla bla." Also, there are so many Hailey FB's it's hard to keep up with it all. Shocked 2

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:26 am

Patricia T. (Naomi's mom)
She has been on local news making a scene.
She treated Clint like dirt awhile back and posted videos on Youtube. Just wish they would interview close relatives.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:30 am

Jeanne, that link takes me to the "top 10 Worker's Comp claims" or something like that. LOL.

Thanks so much for letting me know who PT is. I really wish we would use their names on the people behind the scenes. Thanks!!!! shocked3

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:32 am

gnreed wrote:Patricia T. (Naomi's mom)
She has been on local news making a scene.
She treated Clint like dirt awhile back and posted videos on Youtube. Just wish they would interview close relatives.

Thanks gnreed. I knew there was quite a hub bub a while back just could not remember all of it.

It is hard when you don't know the players. If there is a face you can remember better. I know those who have had their faces on camera. But the others...hard times.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:33 am

Wrapitup wrote:Jeanne, that link takes me to the "top 10 Worker's Comp claims" or something like that. LOL.

Thanks so much for letting me know who PT is. I really wish we would use their names on the people behind the scenes. Thanks!!!! shocked3

Yes that is right..it takes you there. Then scroll down a bit and you will see a PT's comment. Interesting.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:35 am

This poor girl was surrounded by idiots. I feel sorry for the relatives as I know this wasn't what they wanted to hear.
But as I have stated over and over, Shawn told LE loud and clear after polys a general location of where Hailey could be found. And he and Billie are to blame.
Criminals don't speak the truth often but when they do, you better seize the moment.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:47 am

gnreed I am reading over on SM and there is speculation that PT was married to BG. BG is the half brother of CD. Those two are notorious for the pot smoking video that was viewed by the multitudes.

All rumors and speculation but I am wondering about them.

Sounds like quite a little "family".

Also it seems that this WC case is fresh and new. Do you know anything about that? Money?

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:48 am

So, if Shawn told LE the general location, why haven't they found her? I think all he said was "Scurry County", right? How large is it? That is "big country" and living in Texas myself..it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

If Shawn had stated more of a detailed general area, if that makes sense, I would understand. But, I would think after 3 months, every little bit of that County has been searched, except for those property owners who refuse entry.

Jeanne, my eyesight even w/glasses is pretty much gone right now so I can't read the small print.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 am

gnreed I am reading over on SM and there is speculation that PT was married to BG. BG is the half brother of CD. Those two are notorious for the pot smoking video that was viewed by the multitudes.
Who is BG? I am begging you all....Please use the real names if the people you all are speaking of are not the main characters. LOL, I am going crazy3 trying to keep up w/all the names, much less the initials.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:59 am

Patricia T is Naomi's mom. She is the one who Clint's mom Connie Jones said she would consider a potentia suspect when Connie was on BTHN blog talk with Clint's sister Mary. I agree with Jeanne; calling herself Hailey's grandma must have stung Connie Jones. She used to be Clint's 1/2 brother Brian G's (BG) girlfriend as well.

From the BTHN 2/23 Interview:

Host: Are there any other people of interest at this time?

Connie: Well, besides Brian and Shawn, there’s somebody that I suspect.

Host: Who is that?

Connie: Patricia Trichel.

Host: Who is that?

Connie: Naomi’s mother, my son’s girlfriend’s mother, Patricia Trichel.

Host: And why do you suspect that?

Connie: Because she told me last year that when she got into this money that she was supposed to be getting, she was gonna put a hit out on Billie Jean, Naomi’s mother, ex-mother-in-law, and some other person, and to hurt somebody real bad. Taking the…

Host: I can barely hear you with the background noise.

Connie: Well, taking her, taking Billie’s daughter would hurt Billie more than anything else.

Host: Why would Patricia want to hurt Billie?

Connie: You would just have to know her, to know why, and she’s a very confused woman.

Host: That’s Naomi’s mother?

Connie: Yes.

Host: Does Patricia not like Hailey?

Connie: I guess she does now from what I can gather. She’s been going over to Billie’s house every day, associating with her. I don’t know for sure because I haven’t talked to Billie in quite some time, but that’s what I’ve heard, that Tricia has been going over there to Billie and, Billie’s house.

Host: Do you think that Tricia could hurt somebody?

Connie: Yeah.

Host: Would she have a motive to hurt Hailey?

Connie: Not hurt Hailey, but to get Hailey, she can hurt Billie Jean, and then Hailey would get into her pickup with her, because Hailey would consider her as a friend.

Host: What do you think happened ?

Connie: Well, I think that, I mean, yes, I do, because, I mean, Tricia could have done something, but I still think it was Shawn.

truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 am

I saw the video of Naomi's mother saying she was the grandmother. I thought she was Connie's mother. I agree..she has no right to call herself Hailey's grandmother. That would really piss me off. However, I thought she sounded like a sane person. Who knows what she is really like?

I do wonder if Connie still thinks Patricia took Hailey.

and, a sidenote here: I believe Richie said Clint and Naomi are having problems. I am sure it doesn't help that Connie and Patricia don't get along.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:22 am

Wrapitup wrote:I saw the video of Naomi's mother saying she was the grandmother. I thought she was Connie's mother. I agree..she has no right to call herself Hailey's grandmother. That would really piss me off. However, I thought she sounded like a sane person. Who knows what she is really like?

and, a sidenote here: I believe Richie said Clint and Naomi are having problems. I am sure it doesn't help that Connie and Patricia don't get along.

What a weird web of relationships! When you think about it, it's crazy. If Brian G and Patricia T were married, and Clint and Naomi were married, it would make Patricia T:

-Hailey's aunt
-Hailey's step grandmother
-Connie Jones's daughter in law (twice over),
-Clint's sister-in-law
-Clint's mother-in-law

One interesting part of Connie's statements regarding Patricia T, imo, is how she and Billie have been tight since Hailey went missing; with Patricia T going over there everyday. Patricia T has been very involved in the searches from day 1 and once posted that she had tried to get Hailey removed from the house (no link, it was on Facebook). If Connie's statements are true, Patricia's alliance with Billie now sounds fishy. Could it possibly be one of the relationships that LE was alluding to in their warning to searchers about "friends and family of the suspect and POI"? Just speculating...

Last edited by truthbtold on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:29 am

Wrapitup wrote:So, if Shawn told LE the general location, why haven't they found her? I think all he said was "Scurry County", right? How large is it? That is "big country" and living in Texas myself..it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

If Shawn had stated more of a detailed general area, if that makes sense, I would understand. But, I would think after 3 months, every little bit of that County has been searched, except for those property owners who refuse entry.

Jeanne, my eyesight even w/glasses is pretty much gone right now so I can't read the small print.

There is ALOT of ground that hasn't been covered. Including one or more areas which the landowners refuse to let LE or others search. There have been cases where searchers combed an area numerous times only to have someone stumble upon the remains years later in the same area.
It is very difficult to search every piece of land and find a body. It's almost like looking for a needle in a haystack. I learned firsthand the first day I went to search. It seemed as though it was going to be easy. After walking the first several miles, reality hit.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 am

BG is Brian Glasco. These are the reasons why I believe Shawn did not act alone. There are too many freaks involved in all of this.
Patricia needs to stay away from the camera and hush about LE. They are not going to tell her anything about the evidence they have. No matter how many cameras she attempts to be on. LE has evidence of Hailey being deceased. (No proof. Just my opinion)
I also believe there are photos of Hailey in a bad way. Although I would love to hear Hailey is still alive, I am fearful of the pain and suffering she could be going through each second of every day.

One other thing, I have heard, (not confirmed, just hearsay) about drug dealing. If this is the case, there may be numerous people not wanting this to be solved as he could open up something even larger. Other crimes exposed.

Forgot to mention, one dealer has already been busted. Billies mother.

I would also like to bring up the NYE Party again. Could this get together, party, or whatever you want to call it actually been a meeting to make sure everyone is on the same page, getting stories straight, and making sure everyone is bonded together in this?

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:00 am

I think it could take search teams of 10 - 20 people a lot more than 3 months to search all of Scurry County. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 908 square miles (2,350 km²), of which 902 square miles (2,337 km²) is land and 5 square miles (13 km²) (0.55%) is water. That's a lot of area to cover.

Snyder is also in Scurry County. Snyder is the city where both Shawn and Billie worked; he at Weaver Pipeline and she at Cogdell Memorial. Shawn worked for an oil piping company; those very deep wells still haunt me. If they are even possible to search, they haven't been, to the best of my knowledge.

From Jan 25th Press Release:
Searches in oil fields has been a slow process because the oil companies that own them must be contacted for approval, Toombs said. Adkins previously worked for WSI, a Snyder oil field service company.

"As best we can you try to eliminate as much as you can without having to get into the detail aspect of getting in a lake and of course opening up wells and getting inside of wells or casements and things of that kind of nature," Kampfer said.
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:51 am

gnreed,

I have wondered the same about the NYE party. Billie and Shawn's cell phones had been confiscated by this time. So had Shawn's mom computer. They knew they were under suspicion, imo, and they were booked for Nancy Grace. They had to find some way to get everyone with any knowledge up to speed, if in fact, others are in the know. I'd bet these are the same people that were coming and going from Billie's house in the early days of the investigation; the unnamed people and relationships Billie referred to as her support system when the first searches were underway.

This is all just my opinion. I really don't think the NYE party was a party per-se (though I'm sure they all partied; like any other day). I think it was more of a meeting that Billie thought she could pass off as a family get together to support her on the holiday. It didn't work; I think LE knows exactly who was there and it wasn't a little family gathering to console the grieving mother.

I did think at first that the NYE "party" could have been a subjective opinion by LE. One person's family gathering could be another's party; especially considering the partying lifestyle of the families involved. I don't care if there was food or not; everybody eats even when in crisis. I don't much care if some people had drinks; but the fact that Billie changed her story and lied about alcohol being served in the same Nancy Grace interview is concerning. That, and Clint's BTHN statement that he saw 2 cases of beer being brought into the house convinced me that it was a gathering where people were indeed partying. I have been convinced of that for a long time.

The fact that Billie so vehemently denied it and yet not one single person who was present has come forward to support Billie's version speaks volumes to me. Not one person, still, is willing to make a public statement that they were present at the gathering and confirm they were not partying. Why? LE was watching, imo. LE has proof that this wasn't a little family comforting session, thus, everyone is silent...No one wants to incriminate themselves and be put under scrutiny about this very inappropriate "party" held 3 days after Hailey was reported missing...

ADDED: And not even Billie tried to deny Clint's claim about the cases of beer...

JMO, MOO...

Last edited by truthbtold on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:03 am

Colorado City Manager Discusses Statements About Hailey Dunn

By Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9

COLORADO CITY - A press conference was held Wednesday in Colorado City involving missing teen Hailey Dunn. It was part informational and part damage control. The city manager backed off statements he made Tuesday that missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn was dead.

The press conference was a bit confusing at times and even upsetting for members of Hailey's family. But in the end, the investigation into Hailey's disappearance continues and her loved ones are holding out hope.

It started with Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer discussing how officials were changing up the reward being offered for information into Hailey's case. But things quickly changed direction when reporters wanted to know about statements Kampfer made Tuesday to an Abilene TV station that Hailey was likely dead. Kampfer said he wanted to clarify.

Kampfer says from the beginning law enforcement was working under the assumption that Hailey was either dead or being held against her will.

"Reasonably, she probably is deceased, but I'm adding in an aspect of durress a slim possibility because I have no proof that she is deceased. I don't have that. I don't think anybody does," said Kampfer.

Kampfer was asked later about what lead him to think she wasn't alive. He just said he was putting together different pieces of the investigation.

Meanwhile, members of Hailey's family were waiting outside visibly angry and demanding answers.

"Tell us whats going on. If your going to sit there and say there might be a possibility, give us a reason. If not a reason, stop it. This is killing us. We don't know what is going on they wont tell us anything. They're not releasing any information even to the family. We come over here for the press conference they wouldn't even let us in," said Melinda Salazar, Hailey's Aunt.

Family members were able to talk to Kampfer, but they would not share with us what they talked about. They did say they are not giving hope.

"The search is not over until she is home one way or the other. We want her home. We want her alive, but we are not stopping until we find her. Period," Salazar said.

We tried talking to Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother, but she would not talk on camera because her lawyer has told her not to. She did tell NewsWest9 that she was not notified of any new developments and she doesn't believe her daughter is dead.

The main reason for the press conference being called was to change the wording in the reward for Hailey. The previous wording said officials wanted any information that would lead to Hailey and to an arrest. Now they are asking for any information that leads to the whereabouts of Hailey.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:04 am

WHEW I agree with you about the initials Wrap. I felt like I was in a fog trying to sort it out. We almost need a list of whos who, or atleast I could use one.
That was interesting about Naomi's mother. Comming from Connie it may just be a way to throw doubts about Billie involvement. This could be made into soap opera. JMO
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:50 am

Changing the scene.
Which brings us back to the couches. Identifiable on video? Where are they now? Really?
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Someone else had posted this awhile back and it makes too much sense not to mention it again.

BD had told NG the masks were never used to scare Hailey and she was never even around them. (Not exact words)

Shawn says on the BTHN radio program that Hailey wasn't scared of the masks and she would wear them and they would play around including farting on one another.

I believe LE has at least one of the mask now and SA is aware Hailey's DNA was found on it.

Recently BD has been doing a little painting inside the residence and doing other things including rearranging furniture. (Couch was removed early in this case)

Could Hailey have been photographed inside the residence (wearing a mask) and BD is attempting to make the inside of the room look different to throw LE off track?

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 pm

One of the searchers who has been involved from day one made a comment after the CP was discovered.
She stated something like, "People who are into that kind of stuff mainly do it for their own pleasure."
That was not her exact words.
Here is a link that explains why she thinks it isn't a big deal.
It's her brother.

It also may explain why LE gave the warning about searchers last week.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:20 pm

by gnreed March 31, 2011at 8:33

I would also like to bring up the NYE Party again. Could this get together, party, or whatever you want to call it actually been a meeting to make sure everyone is on the same page, getting stories straight, and making sure everyone is bonded together in this?

That is an interesting thought and you just could be right.
JMOO! I cannot imagine having a get together on NYE when my daughter has just gone missing. The two cases of beer that was taken into that house was to have a good time on, not concern for Hailey. Otherwise Coffee or soda's would have been served if that gathering was for comforting BJD because her daughter was missing. I am quite sure that LE was watching what was going on. JMOO again!

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:25 pm

gnreed wrote:One of the searchers who has been involved from day one made a comment after the CP was discovered.
She stated something like, "People who are into that kind of stuff mainly do it for their own pleasure."
It's her brother.

Hello! Child porn is illegal! If anyone is getting sexual pleasure out of looking at child porn they need to be strung up. I suppose she was waiting and hoping that her brother would beat this rap. Good for the court that gave him 10 years in prison.....though I think he should be locked up for life.

Searcher Stephanie Boyd said although she's disturbed by the findings, she believes it has little to do with Hailey's case.

"Most people that are into stuff like that...they're more into it for the pleasure than actually doing any physical harm," she said.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:42 pm

gnreed wrote:One of the searchers who has been involved from day one made a comment after the CP was discovered.
It's her brother.

That explains a lot, gnreed, I wonder if her brother was exchanging porn files with Shawn? Thanks for the info.
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:46 pm

gnreed wrote:Someone else had posted this awhile back and it makes too much sense not to mention it again.

BD had told NG the masks were never used to scare Hailey and she was never even around them. (Not exact words)

Shawn says on the BTHN radio program that Hailey wasn't scared of the masks and she would wear them and they would play around including farting on one another.

I believe LE has at least one of the mask now and SA is aware Hailey's DNA was found on it.

Recently BD has been doing a little painting inside the residence and doing other things including rearranging furniture. (Couch was removed early in this case)

Could Hailey have been photographed inside the residence (wearing a mask) and BD is attempting to make the inside of the room look different to throw LE off track?

I completely agree. Also, the couches might have been where Hailey was posed. If they were a printed pattern, they would be easy to identify. Much easier than a plainly painted wall, MOO.
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:12 pm

I remember that poster that said

"She stated something like, "People who are into that kind of stuff mainly do it for their own pleasure."
That was not her exact words"

She got shot down pretty well over on FB.

I bet Patricia T was waiting for that Workmans Comp Claim that I found.

I wonder if she collected and how much she got?

Also I wonder when she got it. I hope to not hear she got it just before Christmas.
faint
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:15 pm

Patricia Trichel - June 4, 2010 6:54 PM
WHEN MY HUSBAND PASSED N A TRAGIC ACCIDENT I DID NOT KNOW WHERE TO TURN....JOHN GIBSON WAS THERE!!!DEDICATED TO HIS CLIENTS!!!"you WANT HONEST ANSWERS YOU WANT TA WIN">>>>CALL JOHN GIBSON
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Marilynn Wilkins
HFHD-MFT post early this morning by Clint's Mom: CPS, Hailey's school and a lawyer she hired tried to get Hailey to no avail about one year ago.If this is true and she is now deceased you can see why PK is on the spot to walk a fine line and that no official spokesperson will entertain questions from the media.Someone screwed up big time and did not protect this girl.That is why they immediately took David out of the home.Hello, bigtime lawsuit if this does not result in an arrest and conviction.Citizens of CC: do not let this girl lose her life in vain.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:46 pm

charminglane wrote:
gnreed wrote:Someone else had posted this awhile back and it makes too much sense not to mention it again.

I completely agree. Also, the couches might have been where Hailey was posed. If they were a printed pattern, they would be easy to identify. Much easier than a plainly painted wall, MOO.
I would imagine LE took pics of the interior of the home the day that BD reported Hailey "missing". Therefore, she can paint and get new furniture till the cows come home.

Too little, too late. MOO

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:24 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
Marilynn Wilkins
HFHD-MFT post early this morning by Clint's Mom: CPS, Hailey's school and a lawyer she hired tried to get Hailey to no avail about one year ago.If this is true and she is now deceased you can see why PK is on the spot to walk a fine line and that no official spokesperson will entertain questions from the media.Someone screwed up big time and did not protect this girl.That is why they immediately took David out of the home.Hello, bigtime lawsuit if this does not result in an arrest and conviction.Citizens of CC: do not let this girl lose her life in vain.

All I can say is wow. If the school was involved I wonder if that nice teacher of Haileys was in on trying to save Hailey too. Imagine that.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:32 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:
Marilynn Wilkins

All I can say is wow. If the school was involved I wonder if that nice teacher of Haileys was in on trying to save Hailey too. Imagine that.
Jeanne, I tracked the above down and it was Naomi's Mother that said that, so I don't know how creditable it is. Here is what I found:
Patricia Trichel: clints sister malinda dunn stood with me n ask questions also n bevins said sorry he did not know himself til morning of confrence.also to anyone who thinks im not haileys g-ma.lol.......she is my family also i just paid for clints divorce. also i am the one who fought for custody of hailey a year ago for clint i paid lawyers cps was involved haileys school was involved.Tia Wilson out of lubbock texas i paid to represent clint n hailey.oh that is gibson n karver law firm in lubbock for those who want to verify that also if u want to verify cps school n my fight for her then just as now..............call her school r her teacher they were all involved........please LUCY~ next time u want facts make sure u have them ALL before u speak!!!!!!!!!!!!~To all of you i know you love hailey i dont need clint n naomi to be married to love hailey as my granddaughter.........family happens~"you r all family now and love hailey n she is in all of your hearts!~with that"i believe you get my point!~?
6 hours ago
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Thank you Raine!

As most of you know I have been confused on the reward money.

As I know it. It is $15,000 but could go to six figures.

As somebody on facebook posted..why give up the info now. Wait for the ante to go higher.

What a mess.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:36 pm

also i am the one who fought for custody of hailey a year ago for clint i paid lawyers cps was involved haileys school was involved.Tia Wilson out of lubbock texas i paid to represent clint n hailey.oh that is gibson n karver law firm in lubbock for those who want to verify that also if u want to verify cps school n my fight for her then just as now..............call her school r her teacher they were all involved.......

Wow if this is true then a lot of people knew what was going on at Haileys house. Well maybe not all of it but some of it.

I would love to be a little mouse and brouse through those court documents.

I am sure the hair would stand up on the back of my neck.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Didn't someone upthread say that Naomi's mom was friendly w/BD...visiting her all the time? Maybe she was there to keep an eye on what was happening.

Also, if she paid for the divorce (that hasn't happened) and another attorney to try to get Hailey..that probably explains why Connie doesn't particularly like her. She may be jealous that she had the money to do these things. IF it is true. Honestly, there is so much drama and misconceptions going on, I just Shocked 2

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:54 pm

I don't know why Naomi's Mother would be fighting for custody of Hailey. I know crazy things go on in CC but I don't see how or why Naomi's Mother would be fighting for custody of Hailey, she's not even related to her, Clint has not been in Naomi's life that long, I just don't get this woman.
As far as these FB postings go, I tend to believe a great number of them just aren't true. I think quite a few people feel the need to have recognition and post rumors, lies, whatever one wants to call it.
I would love to browse thru' those court documents too Jeanne!
I wonder if gnreed was able to get the police report today? That would be a great thing!
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:03 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I saw the video of Naomi's mother saying she was the grandmother. I thought she was Connie's mother. I agree..she has no right to call herself Hailey's grandmother. That would really piss me off. However, I thought she sounded like a sane person. Who knows what she is really like?

Wrap, I wouldn't believe everything you heard from Richie Cooper. He has been found out to be quite a story teller. Seems he had an online affair and is now separated from his wife, Mary who is Clint's sister. Richie deleted both of his facebook accounts because he got in some hot water with the women on facebook. crazy3
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:13 pm

charminglane wrote:

I think the redecorating started making some sense to many of us once the porn evidence was released. New furniture, new wall colors, and who knows what else? Same with the masks. Why is that story changing so much unless there is something incriminating about how they were used and who wore them? During her 3/2 BTHN interview, when asked what was taken from the house, Billie mentioned masks and also a poster from her room. The poster seems odd unless you consider it in the context of background scenery in some of the images seized.

There was also another theory that I thought made good sense. If Hailey was photographed against her will by having no knowledge of it (rather than being forced), the poster in Billie's room could have been hiding a hole for a recording device and the paint job could have been to spackle other holes in the house where cameras might have been placed. I think charminglane mentioned the spackle possibility; it made even more sense after LE seized so many technical devices from grandma's house, imo. The only reason I've been so confident that she was forced to wear masks is that I think LE would have arrested Shawn if Hailey was identifiable. But, then as gnreed pointed out, they could be hoping to tie photographic images to a murder before arrests are made. If that's true, I hope Kampfer gets the extra reward money he's looking for and someone in the know runs to grab it with credible info... JMO...
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:20 pm

Boston_Lady said:
Wrap, I wouldn't believe everything you heard from Richie Cooper. He has been found out to be quite a story teller. Seems he had an online affair and is now separated from his wife, Mary who is Clint's sister. Richie deleted both of his facebook accounts because he got in some hot water with the women on facebook
Great Goddess on a Cracker..what MORE could allegedly go on w/this group?

BL, can you please direct me/us to the FB page where that is posted please?? TIA!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:25 pm

tbt said:
the poster in Billie's room could have been hiding a hole for a recording device and the paint job could have been to spackle other holes in the house where cameras might have been placed.
I tend to agree. You know, for someone who claims she didn't have a computer there sure seems to be a lot that went on in that home. And, IMO, there is no way that Billie would not be cognizant of the carefully placed camera's; especially since she painted.

Now, on the flip-side (yes..I am a Libra all the way!) we saw pics of Hailey's room and it did not look freshly painted. However, we really have no clue when those pics were taken.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Wrapitup wrote:tbt said:
the poster in Billie's room could have been hiding a hole for a recording device and the paint job could have been to spackle other holes in the house where cameras might have been placed.
I tend to agree. You know, for someone who claims she didn't have a computer there sure seems to be a lot that went on in that home. And, IMO, there is no way that Billie would not be cognizant of the carefully placed camera's; especially since she painted.

Now, on the flip-side (yes..I am a Libra all the way!) we saw pics of Hailey's room and it did not look freshly painted. However, we really have no clue when those pics were taken.

I wondered why there were rugs and towels hanging all over Hailey's walls though. Maybe those were hiding peep holes? Some were not over windows in those pics we saw.
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Fellow Libra (Wrap), for me, the changing of the couch and the repaint of the living room is the most suspicious. Makes me think something happened and was caught on film on the couch in the living room. Imo, there's nothing indicating that Hailey's room was the scene of a crime, other than perhaps peeping (which is bad enough and may explain why Billie changed it up "a little"). All of the stories and activities recounted by the suspects from 12/26 and 12/27 center around the living room and the Xbox.

And I agree about the family members in this case. You said about 2 months ago that this case was going to be even more bizarre with its characters than the Cummings case. I found that hard to imagine at the time, but it is now certainly a reality imo. Every time someone possibly emerges as a good guy, something true is revealed that makes me question their intentions. No heroes in Hailey's life that I can see (except maybe her teacher Andrea Maxwell; sad as heck)...
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:56 pm

samgoodwin wrote:

I wondered why there were rugs and towels hanging all over Hailey's walls though. Maybe those were hiding peep holes? Some were not over windows in those pics we saw.

Never thought about that, very interesting...
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Patricia Trichel: clints sister malinda dunn stood with me n ask questions also n bevins said sorry he did not know himself til morning of confrence.also to anyone who thinks im not haileys g-ma.lol.......she is my family also i just paid for clints divorce.
Where would someone find out if divorce papers have been filed? She should put spell check on her tool bar.....just sayin'.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:07 pm

City Hall.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:48 pm

I am stealing this question from another website.

Where are the investigative reporters on this case?
Other missing children cases have had well known investigative reporters covering. Other than NG awhile back, this one does not.
Just small town reporters who appear afraid to ask the tough questions.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:55 pm

Actually the way I read it was that Naomi's mother was paying the attorney so Clints mother or Clint could get custody of Hailey.

But to tell you the truth why didn't grandma Dunn bring that up in the beginning when she told about Hailey being scared and her theory on what happened.

That would have been the perfect time to say "we tried to get custody six months ago".

I believed the rant on Facebook but with what I typed above..it isn't making sense to me.

She was front and center also in saying she believed SA raped and killed Hailey. So why not mention the trying to get custody.

It's not like Clints mother is shy.
umno
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:58 pm

gnreed wrote:I am stealing this question from another website.

Where are the investigative reporters on this case?
Other missing children cases have had well known investigative reporters covering. Other than NG awhile back, this one does not.
Just small town reporters who appear afraid to ask the tough questions.

Well the answer to that is you are in Colorado City, Texas. Not a lot of Katie Curics hanging around that city.

This happens. In Charlottesville, VA I followed the case of Morgan Harrington. They had one sharp gal at The Hook newspaper. Courtney something. She followed the case pretty closely and was a good reporter.

But Charlottesville, VA is a whole lot larger than CC and I really think they got pretty lucky with Courtney.

Colorado City has not been so lucky. We have seen what they have. Not much.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum