Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

+16
TerryRose
artgal16
mommyof3kids
misshesitation
gnreed
Praying For Faith
samgoodwin
Boston_Lady
raine1953
Wrapitup
bringthemhome
truthbtold
jeanne1807
charminglane
Nama
Slys Hunny
20 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 11 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:29 am

I agree wholeheartedly!

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 11 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by truthbtold Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:34 am

Looks like we're not the only ones that feel like the silence in the case has been deafening. I say keep the pressure on Billie Dunn in every way possible. Looks like the local news is now willing to get a little more into Billie's behavior, since she's no longer granting interviews. The racy photos may not have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, but they have everything to do with the priorities of Hailey's mother, a POI in her disappearance (Toombs says in the interview that she hasn't been ruled out, but hasn't been named a suspect either). Interesting that weeks after we saw them on the internet, these yucky pictures were featured on a local tv news segment. I hope it embarrasses Billie to no end, but she's just as likely to feel proud of herself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:37 am

Seems to me the media is dragging when we saw the photo's two weeks ago.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:47 am

Wrapitup wrote:I just spoke w/Human Resources at the above hospital. Billie Dunn is no longer employed there.

Thank you, TBT!

Wonder if it was mutual or if she was asked to leave. Thanks for finding out Wrap ! Can you now find out if they will ever be arrested? I was hopeful in March but now I'm beginning to believe this is going cold.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:I just spoke w/Human Resources at the above hospital. Billie Dunn is no longer employed there.

Thank you, TBT!

Wonder if it was mutual or if she was asked to leave. Thanks for finding out Wrap ! Can you now find out if they will ever be arrested? I was hopeful in March but now I'm beginning to believe this is going cold.

Just my opinion, but I don't think Billie ever wanted or intended to return to work. I think she was hoping to ride the wave of donations and then find other ways to make money off of Hailey's story. I hope that Billie is not receiving any donations from anyone at this point; it offends me to no end to think that she would profiting from sweet Hailey's tragedy, a tragedy that she could and should have prevented. JMO...
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:13 pm

In the Hailey Dunn Open Discussion FB page, they have an interview with Billie & her lawyer from a newspaper. I'm assuming it is a local paper. I'll copy it here but if someone can make it more legible, that would help. I'll also post the link to the FB page.

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 11 Billiedunnarticle42911-1
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:19 pm

"Clint and I have contact usually weekly as long as we both go to search team meetings on Friday."

Who doesn't go? In the land of Billie-speak?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Non-committal Sheriff Toombs - and finally the media is getting some of the photos out to the public. Looks like Patricia Trichel is going to have a difficult time suing for slander/libel now that this is public. :muahaha:

There is a video with the article below but because I'm at work, the firewall won't let me see it . If someone wants to post it, the link to the article is listed below.

Racy Cell Phone Pics of Hailey Dunn's Mom Leaked

Racy photos of Billie Dunn have been posted on several Facebook sites in the past month, amid rumors she'd sent them to a man in a text message.

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs learned about the photos about two weeks ago. He called them examples of "unusual or strange behavior."

Law enforcement is not looking into the photos as part of the criminal investigation into the disappearance of Billie Dunn's 13 year old daughter, Hailey. Toombs says it's unclear when they were taken, but he says he's heard they may have been taken after Hailey disappeared in late December 2010.

Volunteer searchers say they're focused on finding Hailey, rather than the personal life of the girl's mother.

"We're just still trying to keep everything geared towards Hailey and bringing her home versus what the parents are doing," said searcher Kristy Lloyd.

Sheriff Toombs couldn't definitively say whether Billie Dunn is a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance.

"There [are] just some strange things that have gone on, so that's why she's not been ruled out, but she's not also being named a suspect in the case either," Toombs said.

«back
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:25 pm

She's spending "a lot" more time with family and seeing her son more. (she's so self sacrificing) He been staying at her brother's in Snyder but staying here a little bit more. She hasn't been in Colorado City as she just stated in the article. She's been at her family's. But now her son is staying in C City with her "a little bit" more??? She's full of crap. Notice when she is lying she minimizes things. "a little bit"
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:45 pm

I was just scooting thru the FB pages on my lunch break (seems it has gone on a bit longer than usual lol ) and the Hailey Dunn Updates & Discussion group is the worst. They support Billie Jean and Shawn. They make me want to scream with their denial and justifications. They are blaming the "married man" for the pictures that Billie SENT to him. It's the married man's fault, not Billie's. They are trying to prove that the pictures are recent and that she didn't send them to anyone. And that there is no way she could have taken them herself.

What a bunch of whacko's. If they want to support Billie Jean & Shawn, yes, that is their right. But the distorted and twisted way they justify why things have occurred is mind numbing. soap box
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:She's spending "a lot" more time with family and seeing her son more. (she's so self sacrificing) He been staying at her brother's in Snyder but staying here a little bit more. She hasn't been in Colorado City as she just stated in the article. She's been at her family's. But now her son is staying in C City with her "a little bit" more??? She's full of crap. Notice when she is lying she minimizes things. "a little bit"

Thanks for finding the article Boston_Lady! What a crock. Mr. Young has been talking to Billie too much. How many times does he hedge and minimize statements with "little bit" in this short interview? Ughh. Billie has no comment on whether she sees Shawn Adkins, but Mr. Young says they've chosen not to have contact with him because LE advised that it would look improper. Okay, then why didn't Billie just say "no" when asked if she's still in contact? Because it's bull, she is seeing him.

My favorite part of the article was the catch; I was reading along, just waiting for it and BAM!, there it was. After telling us how Billie is sorting flyers, attending Friday search meetings, trying to keep busy when there's nothing to do for Hailey (seriously?), and spending more time with her family and her son, the real motive for the article comes to the surface: Billie can't pay her bills anymore - she's out of money. Take note readers, this poor self proclaimed "naive and trusting" (yep, she referred to herself as such in the article) wonderful mother of a missing child needs money. HINT, HINT...

So transparent. I will stop, too angry to be objective... soap box
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Thank you, TBT!

If you were a betting woman you could have made a buck or two from me. I was sure BD was back at the hospital doing her thing.

Thanks for finding that out. You are good. I am suprised they told you anything.

Did you happen to ask if she was let go or quit? Hummm.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:09 am

You know, I probably could have asked more. Here come the details:

First, I spoke to the Operator and said, "Billie Dunn, please." Pregnant Pause. "One moment, please."

"Human Resources, this is ____, How can I help you"?
"Yes, Good Morning..May I speak w/Billie Dunn, please"? NO pregnant pause.
"She doesn't work here anymore."
"Thank you, could you please tell me the date of her last day of employment?"
"May I ask who's calling"
"Yes, I am a Private Detective".
"Can you hold on one moment?"
"Sure"
(maybe on hold for ten seconds, if that)
"I'm sorry to keep you on hold. I am here alone right now working on a project. May I take your name and number and call you back? (I had dialed *67 so my # couldn't be traced).
"No, that's ok. Actually, I figured she was no longer employed due to the circumstances."
"Well, you're welcome to call back if you have any more questions."
"Thank you."
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:11 am

Boston_Lady wrote:I was just scooting thru the FB pages on my lunch break (seems it has gone on a bit longer than usual lol ) and the Hailey Dunn Updates & Discussion group is the worst. They support Billie Jean and Shawn. They make me want to scream with their denial and justifications. They are blaming the "married man" for the pictures that Billie SENT to him. It's the married man's fault, not Billie's. They are trying to prove that the pictures are recent and that she didn't send them to anyone. And that there is no way she could have taken them herself.

What a bunch of whacko's. If they want to support Billie Jean & Shawn, yes, that is their right. But the distorted and twisted way they justify why things have occurred is mind numbing. soap box
What is that link? I would love to check it out!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:12 am

TBT, I agree with everything you said in your post upthread reference Billie not wanting to return to work and thinking she could ride the charity wagon, as I put it.

BL, thanks so much for finding that article.

Oh, and BS to Billie spending much time w/David. 🇳🇴
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Thought I'd post this:

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Sun May 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Thanks for posting the video Wrap! I'd read outtakes, but hadn't seen it. Nothing new, but at least Hailey's face was in the public spotlight again.

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon May 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon May 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean talks....a little

Remember last March, Billie Jean Dunn was arrested for hiding Shawn? (see story).

Anyway, Billie Jean has been pretty quite for a while now and last Wednesday she was with volunteers handing out missing person posters of her daughter, Hailey Dunn.

This week, Billie Jean talked to Wade Warren of Big County Home page and said a few things. She said she hasn't talked to law enforcement for over a month.

But, what is not being said is that law enforcement consider her and Shawn Adkins Persons of Interest, so of course they are not going to contact her.

Billie Jean says that money is getting tight and she needs to get back to work. She was working at Cogdell I Hospital before Hailey disappeared. She says she has gotten support from her Uncle, but I think money most have come from other sources that are now drying up, because not many people can afford to pay rent for four straight months without any income.

Billie Jean said that she would rather not comment on Adkins during the interview. She did acknowledge that law enforcement personnel have inferred any contact with him would make her look bad. But that didn't keep her from sneaking him into her house and lying to the cops that he was there.

Remembering back, Billie Jean said in January 2011, that she now accepted the possibility that Adkins could be involved in the disappearance of her daughters, and repeated those same words in March after she was arrested, but she is still hanging around the guy.

Now there is a report that a journalist saw them buying cell phones together and at a motel together, so she is still hanging around the guy. (If anyone wants to confirm that story, let me know).

IMO, There is no way that a mother would hang around a guy that she "thinks" might be involved with the disappearance of her daughter, unless she was part of it.

In Billie Jean's case, actions do speak louder than words.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon May 02, 2011 1:03 pm

I can't find the WOTS FB page. Anyone here know what happened???
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon May 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Here it is BJ -
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon May 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Melissa Couch Gooch
sooo.... who is running the page now? I noticed the phrase 'prev. owners' but then 'we'
16 hours ago

WOTS - Word On The Street - Hailey Dunn Case Hi Melissa. The same people are running this page.
16 hours ago

WOTS - Word On The Street - Hailey Dunn Case There was a misunderstanding. Instead of making the page private it was permanently deleted! We didn't want to provide you know who with ammunition should she proceed with her threat.
16 hours ago · 1 person

Melissa Couch Gooch We all figured that was why. tho 'ykw' decided to start leaking info to the media....like we wont know who it was...lol...hmmm think instead of the persons initals I will start using 'ykw' hehe
16 hours ago

WOTS - Word On The Street - Hailey Dunn Case We barely got done adding the description and you found us already!
16 hours ago · 1 person

Melissa Couch Gooch Im psycho....No no no I mean psychic! lol
16 hours ago · 2 people
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon May 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Thanks, Raine!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Mon May 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
Boston_Lady wrote:I was just scooting thru the FB pages on my lunch break (seems it has gone on a bit longer than usual lol ) and the Hailey Dunn Updates & Discussion group is the worst. They support Billie Jean and Shawn. They make me want to scream with their denial and justifications. They are blaming the "married man" for the pictures that Billie SENT to him. It's the married man's fault, not Billie's. They are trying to prove that the pictures are recent and that she didn't send them to anyone. And that there is no way she could have taken them herself.

What is that link? I would love to check it out!

OOops.. Just seeing this now. It is the Hailey Dunn Updates & Discussions. Some of the stuff they are coming up with is just too much. They are not really sleuthing but rather trying to find anything or anybody, that is not Billie Jean & Shawn, to blame this on.

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Mon May 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean talks....a little

Remember last March, Billie Jean Dunn was arrested for hiding Shawn? (see story).

Anyway, Billie Jean has been pretty quite for a while now and last Wednesday she was with volunteers handing out missing person posters of her daughter, Hailey Dunn.

This week, Billie Jean talked to Wade Warren of Big County Home page and said a few things. She said she hasn't talked to law enforcement for over a month.

But, what is not being said is that law enforcement consider her and Shawn Adkins Persons of Interest, so of course they are not going to contact her.

Billie Jean says that money is getting tight and she needs to get back to work. She was working at Cogdell I Hospital before Hailey disappeared. She says she has gotten support from her Uncle, but I think money most have come from other sources that are now drying up, because not many people can afford to pay rent for four straight months without any income.

Billie Jean said that she would rather not comment on Adkins during the interview. She did acknowledge that law enforcement personnel have inferred any contact with him would make her look bad. But that didn't keep her from sneaking him into her house and lying to the cops that he was there.

Remembering back, Billie Jean said in January 2011, that she now accepted the possibility that Adkins could be involved in the disappearance of her daughters, and repeated those same words in March after she was arrested, but she is still hanging around the guy.

Now there is a report that a journalist saw them buying cell phones together and at a motel together, so she is still hanging around the guy. (If anyone wants to confirm that story, let me know).

IMO, There is no way that a mother would hang around a guy that she "thinks" might be involved with the disappearance of her daughter, unless she was part of it.

In Billie Jean's case, actions do speak louder than words.

I love the title !!! That's Billie Jean to a "T". :muahaha:
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Tue May 03, 2011 2:13 am

Well, Pete Kampfer still hasn't responded to my email on Friday. Come on Pete, you know you want to spill! Give it up Pete! Lol. Disappointed; but I think Mr. Kampfer is truly looking at updating his resume and feeling a little scapegoated... Imo, Pete seems like a decent guy with a couple of quirks; we've all got em. I think he may have been used (willingly) to keep the public satisfied by getting some facts from a CCity official, while not putting an LE stamp on what was revealed. The parameters may have been very narrow; contributing to the sense that he says a whole lot of nothing. On the other hand, he may just be that local politician guy that truly does just say a whole lot of nothing and likes to hear himself speak. If he responds to my email, I'll assume the former. If not, I'll assume the latter. :celebration:

While several of us have attempted to contact officials and media for updates, with little or no response, I'm glad we keep trying. Proud to have friends here at VH who just keep pushing for justice for Hailey. You never know when someone will decide to respond to an email or "accidentally on purpose" leak a clue to a dedicated victim's advocate who will spread the word.

P.s. Haven't seen samgoodwin or sdillard in a while; Hope all is well; miss your posts!

Charm: "damn straight"... the gal who says much truth in a few words. Can you teach Billie how to do that? Please... smoking
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 03, 2011 2:48 am

Great post, TBT, and so true!! From what I've heard the Lincoln County SO is handling the Hailey Dunn case, NOT the City of CC or their police dept., so I have no clue why it was put upon Pete Kampfer to speak.

On another note, here is a picture of Casey, the guy that sent pics to Billie:

"Billie is one of my best friends from a long time ago. I feel so horrible for what she is going through and then to be compounded by the freaking idiots that think they know evereything. Well anyway she told me to send some pics of myself, I hope she will send me pics back"
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue May 03, 2011 2:50 am

Where is Charm?????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue May 03, 2011 11:53 am

truthbtold wrote:Well, Pete Kampfer still hasn't responded to my email on Friday. Come on Pete, you know you want to spill! Give it up Pete! Lol. Disappointed; but I think Mr. Kampfer is truly looking at updating his resume and feeling a little scapegoated... Imo, Pete seems like a decent guy with a couple of quirks; we've all got em. I think he may have been used (willingly) to keep the public satisfied by getting some facts from a CCity official, while not putting an LE stamp on what was revealed. The parameters may have been very narrow; contributing to the sense that he says a whole lot of nothing. On the other hand, he may just be that local politician guy that truly does just say a whole lot of nothing and likes to hear himself speak. If he responds to my email, I'll assume the former. If not, I'll assume the latter. :celebration:

While several of us have attempted to contact officials and media for updates, with little or no response, I'm glad we keep trying. Proud to have friends here at VH who just keep pushing for justice for Hailey. You never know when someone will decide to respond to an email or "accidentally on purpose" leak a clue to a dedicated victim's advocate who will spread the word.

P.s. Haven't seen samgoodwin or sdillard in a while; Hope all is well; miss your posts!

Charm: "damn straight"... the gal who says much truth in a few words. Can you teach Billie how to do that? Please... smoking

I'm still here every day reading, TBT. ;-) I just have nothing to add. I don't read any of the fb garbage, and there isn't much else out there. I really appreciate you all staying on this, you are about the only site still dedicated to finding Hailey and getting justice for her. (There is one other big site which follows it, but I don't care for their restrictions.) ;-)
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Tue May 03, 2011 12:55 pm

samgoodwin wrote:
I'm still here every day reading, TBT. ;-) I just have nothing to add. I don't read any of the fb garbage, and there isn't much else out there. I really appreciate you all staying on this, you are about the only site still dedicated to finding Hailey and getting justice for her. (There is one other big site which follows it, but I don't care for their restrictions.)

Good to see you sam! Yep, very little in terms of new evidence or updates on how/if the case is progressing.. Wish we knew more...

Last edited by truthbtold on Wed May 04, 2011 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 04, 2011 1:17 am

It's really great to see you are here, Sam!

Now, where is SDillard?

And Where is our Charm????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed May 04, 2011 7:54 am

Wrapitup wrote:It's really great to see you are here, Sam!

Now, where is SDillard?

And Where is our Charm????

And bringthemhome?

There's so little news about Hailey, it seems there's little to say except we haven't forgotten about Hailey. We really really really need something to break in this case.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed May 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Just checking in, Wrap.
I have had a flu bug.
No puter for me.
No Hailey yet.
Medicate me.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Charm, we were wondering what happened to you! Take care, have lots of chicken soup, sleep and med's. I'm glad you are OK (well kind of).
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed May 04, 2011 4:06 pm

charminglane wrote:Just checking in, Wrap.
I have had a flu bug.
No puter for me.
No Hailey yet.
Medicate me.

Hope you feel better soon Charm!

I know of an ex-nurse in Colorado City that seems to have meds on hand at all times. Shall I call her? duct and run
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:58 pm

TBT lol

Feel better soon Charm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed May 04, 2011 8:30 pm

BREAKING NEWS: WOTS per Peter Hyatt ---->A report from unnamed source stated that investigators were seen heading back to the home of Shawn Adkins' grandmother came in a short time ago. The source stated that Billie Jean Dunn was seen driving away from the home, but this is not confirmed.

**** This was just confirmed.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed May 04, 2011 8:31 pm

per Chase Chase there is an eye witness that saw Billie Dunn SPEEDING heading towards SA's grandmother's house. Shorty Martin concurs this is a confirmed siting.

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed May 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Same page is reporting that the investigator was over at Shawn's earlier today and this latest report was that they were heading back there. Allegedly it was an unmarked car with their siren/lights on. And Billie was seen driving like a bat out of hell towards Shawn's grandma's.

They also reported that 3 black SUV's were seen at the Super 8 this morning in Big Spring which is where Billie was supposedly staying with Shawn.

Maybe the feds? CP charges?
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed May 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Thanks Boston_Lady! I hope this is all true and means an arrest or two are imminent.... Fingers Crossed
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed May 04, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm wired now i.e. jumpy. Wish we would hear more than just the word on the street. Someone else stated that they thought the grand jury met Monday. But, who knows.

I'll keep you posted !
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed May 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Hmm. Well, the sighting earlier today was confirmed. They were there at 2pm. An unmarked silver truck with lights / siren on pulling into his grandmother's driveway. Not sure if they are still there or if it is all wrapped up. If I read anything more before I shut down for the night, I will be sure to let you know. Frustrating!
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Wed May 04, 2011 10:16 pm

does someone have a link for whos in jail in this area or is it vine link?
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Thu May 05, 2011 11:12 am

Disappointed; was hoping to have news of a recovery and/or arrests this morning.

Coming soon, I hope....
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu May 05, 2011 1:19 pm

I just checked into FB and the story seems to have died down. Not sure what happened. Sorry if I got you all excited. I was excited myself 🇳🇴

There seems to be another saga ongoing on WOTS - Word On The Street - if you are interested. A former volunteer to Bring Them Home Now radio is claiming that Rachel & Bee, along with Peter Hyatt, set up Billie Jean to "lynch" her on the show. Her last show where she called Peter a "stupid ass" and hung up. This person has been badmouthing BTH for the past couple of months. Seems it coincided with her being asked to leave. She says she left on her own. She is claiming she is only her for the children. ummmm except every time she posts she is slamming those 3 people. Makes you go "hmmm" lol.

Well now BTH has posted on FB. Seems they have an attorney and this woman has been told to cease and desist. Very odd because she wasn't paid, only volunteered. And she is acting as if she knows everything about the show inside and out. Except, she just revealed she only monitored the chatroom and only for 3 - 4 months. over reaction

Oh the drama. If you wish to follow it, it's on WOTS

BringThem Home
We did not threaten Cathy Ann We gave her a CEASE and Desist Letter and she took it as a threat. Obviously she does not have the intelligence to understand that cyber stalking and harrassment is illegal and a crime. We asked her to go away ...and leave our oganization alone months ago. We do not understand why she insist and is OBSESSED in hurting BTH and the families that we work with. She should spend this time helping families and not spreading vicious rumors and LIES about people. We have an attorney that is taking all of this and we are in the process of sueing her at this time. Anything she is saying or doing online is being documented and will be used in a court of law. I do not feel that to be a threat. That is the PLAN we have for The 2 LADIES. We have asked these two Ladies to just go their own way and wished them well, however Miss Cathy Ann is Obsessed in trying to destroying BTH.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu May 05, 2011 1:21 pm

truthbtold wrote:
charminglane wrote:Just checking in, Wrap.
I have had a flu bug.
No puter for me.
No Hailey yet.
Medicate me.

Hope you feel better soon Charm!

I know of an ex-nurse in Colorado City that seems to have meds on hand at all times. Shall I call her? duct and run

Feel better Charm Couple Hugging

And TBT!!! That was really funny!! Thanks for the laugh rocking smile
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 05, 2011 1:34 pm

per Chase Chase
WTF

Could this case be anymore srew-bally? (my new word!)

I, too, have to wonder why unmarked vehicles w/sirens flashing were seen at Shawn's grandmother's. I feel for that poor woman! If I were her, I would throw him out on his ear!

This entire scenario makes no sense. Why go there w/the sirens on if there is no arrest? Maybe the grandmother had medical issues due to Shawn? Maybe Shawn was threatening the grandmother? It's the only thing I can think of.

Charm, what medication would you like? Some homemade chicken soup?

LOL, TBT. You made me laugh out loud.

Don't know what to think of "Bring Them Home" .
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu May 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Wrap, from the posts on WOTS FB, there is another "criminal" living in the Grandmother's home. Unbelievable but true. She is a relative, but I'm not sure how she is related. Carla Rodriquez. So the FB discussion suggested maybe the visit was related to her?

I'm beginning to wonder if C City is home to criminals!

Two postal service employees indicted by federal grand jury
Posted: Apr 15, 2010 4:49 PM EDT

LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - Two Postal Service employees are indicted by a Lubbock federal grand jury in separate cases.

Carla Rene Rodriguez, age not listed, is accused of under-reporting the sale of U.S. Postal Service money orders and keeping the money for herself. The official charge is "Misappropriation Of Postal Funds" in excess of $1,000.

The indictment says Rodriguez committed the crime in Scurry County but does not say precisely how much money she's accused of converting to her personal use. If convicted, Rodriguez faces a maximum statutory penalty of 10 years in prison, unless the amount misappropriated is less than $1,000, in which case the maximum would be one year in prison.

In the other case, Candance Keltz Gutmeir is accused of theft of Mail By Employee. Gutmeir is accused of stealing a letter that should have gone to a Lubbock resident in the 7300 block of 4th Street in Lubbock.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Why would Carla Rodriguez be at Shawn's grandmother's home? Color me confused!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Thu May 05, 2011 3:00 pm

I think the whole BringThemHomeNow saga described above is BS. How could radio show hosts sabotage Billie Jean? They announced, on air, that LE told them she and Shawn were POIs. They made it clear, on air, that they didn't think Shawn's excuse for cancelling (a cold) was legit. They had Peter Hyatt talking away for some time before Billie Jean called in. She did not have to call in, she wanted/needed to call in because of her own manipulative nature and narcissism, imo.

Peter Hyatt asked Billie Jean's permission to question her and she gave it. She could have said, "look, I came on only to talk about Hailey and I don't wish to be questioned by you", or she could have said that she was misinformed about the show's guest/content and graciously hung up. Instead, she was unable to explain her previous deception and resorted to hostility and name calling before hanging up. Over and done. Who the heck cares now anyway? Only this volunteer and possibly Billie Jean and a handful of supporters grasping at straws to turn Billie Jean into a victim of a massive conspiracy by LE, her family, Shawn Adkins, the mainstream media, bloggers and now even the radio host who (pathetically, imo) cried on air when she learned she'd been duped by Billie Jean Dunn...

On her last BTHN interview, Billie Jean Dunn sabotaged herself, again. The volunteer accusing them of sabotage sounds unstable, bitter, and yet another person out to get some attention from the tragedy surrounding Hailey Dunn. Remember the damage volunteer Donna Brock did to Tim Miller's agency (and ultimately herself) when she identified more with the suspects than those trying to help the victim? This smells like a similar scenario, but on a smaller scale.

Where the heck is Hailey?
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu May 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Why would Carla Rodriguez be at Shawn's grandmother's home? Color me confused!

I don't know but she is related to the "norwood" clan. i.e. Corey Norwood Shawn's cousin. And, her name was mentioned on the second search warrant at Shawn's Grandmom's. See below.

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 11 31811p4
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next