Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

+16
TerryRose
artgal16
mommyof3kids
misshesitation
gnreed
Praying For Faith
samgoodwin
Boston_Lady
raine1953
Wrapitup
bringthemhome
truthbtold
jeanne1807
charminglane
Nama
Slys Hunny
20 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 18 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by truthbtold Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:25 pm

gnreed wrote:I have info on the cop and the wife in question. I know that some of this is true. Just not sure what I can say on here without getting into trouble.
I will find a way even if it means PM anyone that wants to know.

Do tell! I understood it's okay to post as long as it's clearly stated that the information is unconfirmed or hearsay at this time.

truthbtold

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 18 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by gnreed Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:55 pm

The police officer does live at the address where the arrest took place. The officers wife has a history of being very nice. (hint)
They were separated recently and I not sure if they were back together or why she was at the residence.
She and I went to the police academy together and she worked for the police department at the time I worked for the sheriff's department.
There were rumors of her and the chief of police being friendly as well as others. (Rumors)
I need to verify a few things before I go further.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Just saw this article on the incident. It doesn't say that John Young was intoxicated on alcohol. It states "on something". Interesting...

Sweetwater attorney reportedly pulled gun on police officer

Sweetwater's police chief said Tuesday that an area attorney pulled a gun on a police officer before being taken to jail early Monday morning.

Attorney John Young was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and taken to the Nolan County jail, where he was released after posting a $12,000 bond.

According to Sweetwater police chief Jim Kelley, around 12:15 a.m. Monday, an on-duty officer was "staying at a house in the 2100 block of Robert Lee with his ex-wife."

"He stopped by there to get a glass of tea," Kelley said, when the policeman noticed a car behind the house that he "assumed was Mr. Young's." The officer approached the front of the vehicle, at which point Young exited his vehicle "yelling" at the policeman, calling him a "threat," the police chief said.

Young then pulled a 9mm handgun from behind him and pointed at "right in the officer's face," Kelley said. The officer told Young to stop pointing the the weapon at him, then "knocked the gun hand away," at which point the two started scuffling, he said.

"I don't know how long the scuffle occurred, but other officers arrived and helped (the) officer handcuff Mr. Young," Kelley said.

Though he said that "Mr. Young was intoxicated on something" at the time of his arrest, Sweetwater police "didn't pursue any alcohol-related charges," Kelley said.

"(We) didn't see the need to offer any type of blood or breath analysis," he said.

Young, contacted via cell phone, did not comment on the charges.

"I have no comment, I'm sorry," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:20 pm

gnreed wrote:The police officer does live at the address where the arrest took place. The officers wife has a history of being very nice. (hint)
They were separated recently and I not sure if they were back together or why she was at the residence.
She and I went to the police academy together and she worked for the police department at the time I worked for the sheriff's department.
There were rumors of her and the chief of police being friendly as well as others. (Rumors)
I need to verify a few things before I go further.

Thanks gnreed! Interesting. With all the women in the world, what kind of (married) drunken knucklehead of a lawyer messes with the wife of a police officer? And, possibly the chief of police messing with her too? Gross...

With what I've learned since yesterday, I am now more inclined to agree with those of you that have expressed concern about corruption affecting the progress of sweet Hailey's case. Seems like everyone's effing everyone in one way or another - scandalous!

Last edited by truthbtold on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 pm

It is rumored the officers wife got caught stealing some money from her employer, TSTC awhile back. I am wondering if John Young was her attorney also.
Now I am concerned Mr. Young may get by with this by claiming this was just a domestic dispute that got out of hand. Hopefully not but that will be his defense.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Young then pulled a 9mm handgun from behind him and pointed at "right in the officer's face," Kelley said. The officer told Young to stop pointing the the weapon at him, then "knocked the gun hand away," at which point the two started scuffling, he said.
And, only a $12K bond? Pointing a 9mm at a police officer in or at his face? C'MON! This is a travesty!!

Welcome to Texas! crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:00 pm

I am very concerned Mr. Young may get by with this. The DA and Judges all know each other well in Nolan County and I am sure some type of plea will take place if not charges dropped. Hopefully the media spotlight will be on this case and keep this from happening.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:

Sweetwater's police chief said Tuesday that an area attorney pulled a gun on a police officer before being taken to jail early Monday morning.

Though he said that "Mr. Young was intoxicated on something" at the time of his arrest, Sweetwater police "didn't pursue any alcohol-related charges," Kelley said.
"(We) didn't see the need to offer any type of blood or breath analysis," he said.

I guess I'm used to Los Angeles. You pull a gun here on a cop here, let alone point it right at the officer's face, that will get you shot dead, that fast. If one manages to live thru' that, at the very least the charges, no matter who you are would get you probably attempted murder of a police officer, not to mention under the influence charge, that's after one is breath and/or blood tested. Unbelievable in Sweetwater. This needs to be all over the media in Texas!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:15 pm

raine1953 wrote:
Boston_Lady wrote:

I guess I'm used to Los Angeles. You pull a gun here on a cop here, let alone point it right at the officer's face, that will get you shot dead, that fast. If one manages to live thru' that, at the very least the charges, no matter who you are would get you probably attempted murder of a police officer, not to mention under the influence charge, that's after one is breath and/or blood tested. Unbelievable in Sweetwater. This needs to be all over the media in Texas!

I agree raine - this is not some piddly little infraction. Serious stuff to be creepin' at night, brandishing a gun, and assaulting an officer. I don't care what the personal drama is between the parties involved. Nobody should get a slap on the wrist for such reckless behavior, especially not an attorney. Imo, we should be watching with this one and prepared to make some noise if Mr. Young attempts to get away with another major infraction of the law. His reckless behavior killed someone in 1989 and he only got a misdemeanor DUI after conspiring to disparage the innocent victim; no way should he get away with this...

Remember this quote from the 2004 Abilene News article that Charm posted?:
''I think the focus of the media keeps us (lawyers) honest,'' he said. ''It's a good check and balance. If that makes me a media hound, then so be it.'' John Young

This is what he said to justify his shameless pursuit of press. Well, I hope the media hounds him on this one; be careful what you wish for, Mr. Young..

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:15 pm

ruled Very well put, tbt!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Hailey Dunn's Father Takes Polygraph Exam
Reported by: Jessica Reyes
Tuesday, June 14 2011

Law enforcement officials have ruled out the possibility that Hailey Dunn's father had anything to do with her disappearance.

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said both Clint Dunn and his fiance Naomi Stewart took Polygraph tests yesterday.

Toombs would not comment on whether they passed or failed, but said the results prove that neither played a role in the 13-year-old's disappearance.

"They confirmed what we had suspected all along, was that we did not believe that he had involvement in the disappearance of Hailey," Toombs said.

===============================

Hope this means that LE is doing housekeeping; ruling out anyone else close to Hailey before arrests are made.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Colorado City is getting a new police chief. He is from San Angelo. Hopefully he will bring new life to the investigation. Too bad he wasn't there in the beginning.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:15 pm

gnreed wrote:Colorado City is getting a new police chief. He is from San Angelo. Hopefully he will bring new life to the investigation. Too bad he wasn't there in the beginning.

Please tell us it's someone with a solid reputation and no known scandals... Hailey (and the descent people in Colorado City) deserve a good guy or gal...
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 pm

As if things couldn't get any worse, they did. Now Hailey's bridge with all the stuffed animals, cards, posters has been destroyed. People driving by claimed it was 2 men, in their 50's, wearing straw cowboy hats and long sleeved shirts. They had knives out cutting down the stuffed animals and throwing them into the dried up creek below.

They destroyed some of the stuffed animals.

This was an act of rage and it is concerning that it was done in retaliation. On the of people on FB had posted some strong emotions about the family and actions and the family came out swinging. Family, i.e. the mother of Naomi and grandmother of Naomi. They have posted hate filled angry posts.

It's not confirmed it was retaliation but it wasn't young kids destroying the memorial.

Stuffed Animals Removed from "Hailey's Bridge"

A makeshift memorial for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn has been defaced.

Shortly after the 13 year old went missing in December, supporters put up signs and stuffed animals on a bridge in Dunn, Texas near the home where the lone suspect in the case was staying. Since that time, the bridge has been the location for numerous gatherings and prayer sessions.

Residents who live in the area reported via the KTAB Facebook page that stuffed animals had been removed from the bridge and dumped on the ground below.

It's unclear if any crime was committed in the act. Scurry County Sheriff Darren Jackson had left for the day when bigcountryhomepage.com called for clarification.

Shawn Adkins remains the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Here is one of the pics...

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 18 DestroyedMemorialForHailey
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:11 pm

What a moronic thing to do; why does this not surprise me? Whoever did for whatever reason is pitiful. Hailey's memory and spirit won't be diminished by assault on stuffed animals. Does it get anymore cowardly?

Imo, just another drama to give these nutcase adults reason to continue acting like HeeHaw rejects on moonshine.

If Hailey is found alive, she'll have plenty of stuffed animals waiting for her. If she's deceased, she's got everything she wants in a more peaceful place, imo. Not gonna let this disrespect bother me and instead imagine Hailey looking down on it and scoffing at the immaturity.

I really think this could have been orchestrated by someone on the inside looking for a reason to appear appalled and victimized by the injustice; attention. I put nothing past some of the members of Hailey's family, the wanna-be members, and their associates.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 am

gnreed wrote:Colorado City is getting a new police chief. He is from San Angelo. Hopefully he will bring new life to the investigation. Too bad he wasn't there in the beginning.
:woot: This case needs new life. It gives me hope.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:43 am

lindamarie wrote:
:woot: This case needs new life. It gives me hope.

I agree
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 am

Tell us about the new police chief from San Angelo...
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Colorado City Hires New Police Chief

Tuesday, June 14 2011

The Colorado City Police Department is getting a new chief.

Roy Owens will take the place of interim police chief John Bivens.

Bivens has led much of the ongoing Hailey Dunn investigation.

City Manager Pete Kampfer said Owens will be reinitiating some components of the investigation.

Owens comes to Colorado City from San Angelo, where he worked as chief of the San Angelo Park Police Department.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Thanks gnreed for the update!

Chief Owens will have his hands full in CC. Like lindamarie, I'm optimistic about new leadership in Hailey's case. Fresh eyes and new blood...
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Hopefully the new Chief will find something that has been overlooked.

I have not heard if BD had her court date or not. I am sure it has been postponed due to her attorney's recent disgusting behavior.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:53 pm

I am hearing Billie Dunn received one year of probation and other charges dropped. Should be hitting the news soon.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Billie Dunn Appears in Court for March Arrest

Wednesday, June 15 2011

Billie Dunn appeared in court this morning for charges stemming from her March arrest.

Dunn pleaded no contest to a charge of false report to a police officer.

The Mitchell County attorney dismissed the charges for possession of a dangerous drug and hindering apprehension.

Dunn received a probation sentence of one year, but Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs says she will spend 90 days in jail if she violates probation.

Toombs says Dunn recently moved to the Austin area, and the Mitchell County District Attorney is allowing her to transfer her probation to Travis County.
«back

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Toombs says Dunn recently moved to the Austin area, and the Mitchell County District Attorney is allowing her to transfer her probation to Travis County.What? I better watch my back.

What if Hailey shows up? Her mother is not around. Wouldn't she live there on the off chance Hailey would be found alive? IF SHE WERE INNOCENT??

Wonder where Shawn is?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Living in Austin, Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins can go out together and not be recognized. For awhile.

Also, Billie's brother Del was arrested on numerous warrants including DWI, possession of Controlled Substance and multiple charges of failing to appear in court. Bond totals over $40,000.00

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:20 pm

How the heck is Billie gonna afford Austin rent with no job? Is she taking along a suspect roommate?

So, Billie's probation will be transferred to Austin. Good. Hope she violates it. Betchya a million she won't transfer her No Trespass Order against Shawn to her (their?) new residence.

I hope the new Chief is hot to establish himself in CCity by pushing Hailey's case forward. They can run, but they can't hide...

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Toombs says Dunn recently moved to the Austin area, and the Mitchell County District Attorney is allowing her to transfer her probation to Travis County.What? I better watch my back.

What if Hailey shows up? Her mother is not around. Wouldn't she live there on the off chance Hailey would be found alive? IF SHE WERE INNOCENT??

Wonder where Shawn is?

Exactly Wrap. How could you leave the only home your child knows to come back to unless you know she's not coming back? It hasn't even been 6 months yet. Will she be holding vigil from Austin?

And, how about David? His sister - gone. Then, he's removed from his home and his mother's care and it doesn't appear to register a blip on mom's radar. Now, she moves 250 miles away from her son. Poor David...
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Hailey Dunn's Uncle Faces Criminal Charges

By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
POSTED: 7:56 pm CDT June 15, 2011

EmailPrint

AAAText Size

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Another relative of Hailey Dunn is in legal trouble.
According to the Mitchell County sheriff's office, Del Ostrander, brother of Hailey's mother Billie Dunn, is in custody for multiple outstanding warrants.
The charges range from DWI, possession of a controlled substance, as well as multiple times he failed to appear in court.
Ostrander's bonds total more than $30,000.
Hailey's mother Billie Dunn, father Clint, and maternal grandmother Connie Ostrander have also been arrested since the teen went missing, all for charges unrelated to Hailey's disappearance.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Feeling more optimistic that Hailey will be found or at least get some justice. The developments in the last couple of days could be a good sign:

- Clint and Naomi are formally ruled out by LE: (has to be done before attempting to prosecute someone else; squash defense claims that no one else was pursued).

- New Police Chief who will reopen parts of the investigation is riding in to town in early July.

- Billie's lawyer won't be able to shield her for the time being.

- Billie gets the heck outta dodge; does she feel the heat coming down and her shield disintegrating? If she is caught breaking the law on probation, hoping Austin officials won't give a hoot about who she knows in CC...

(Still feel bad for David; hope Clint is still treating him like a son; that kid has lost a lot at his mother's hands)

We're still with you Hailey; always... praying
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Billie Dunn makes me ill. This has been quite the day in Colorado City.

First, Hailey's bridge in Dunn was destroyed. They cut down all the stuffed animals. Threw them in the creek and others in a pile. Seems it may be an angry citizen of Dunn who feels that the bridge is an eye sore !!

Hailey's angels went back, gathered up the animals etc and put them up in C City on a very similar bridge. While putting them back up they had nearby residents yelling at them. UNBELIEVABLE. They don't want them up. So, not sure how long they will last. LE is aware as is the news outlets.

Billie is placed on 12 mos probation and leaves town to Austin. I believe she has relatives there that she is going to live with. This is where she ran away at one point after Hailey disappeared.

My opinion is Billie cannot bear to be in the house alone with the memory of what happened to Hailey. She is haunted. Billie never looked for her daughter, not even once. Well Billie, you can run but you cannot hide.

Should we take bets on when she is either arrested or breaks her probation with a drug test?

Oh the only family member who went out to the bridge was Connie Jones, Hailey's fraternal grandmother. Where was the rest of the family?

Well Delbert was arrested and is probably not going anywhere with the $30,000 bond. We haven't heard about Connie Ostrander. Wonder if she is about to be sentenced. She was arrested before Billie. Katherine Birdwell, the feeble old woman (age 63) was on facebook saying horrible things about Hailey's angels. Patricia Trichel said she was going to Hailey's bridge, bringing stuffed animals, but never showed up. Guess she was afraid to meet the real Hailey's angels in person.

Also in the Snyder news is a statement that Billie Jean has given her brother, Roger Ostrander power of attorney for David Dunn. Guess she is giving him up .

Billie Jean is trash. Her ONLY surviving child and she leaves him to move 5 hours away for her own selfish reasons. Just leave her son there to deal with all that has happened to his family.

I'm disgusted. Sorry for my rant but after almost 6 mos, no arrest, seeing the REAL family, the slimey Lawyer who was never drug or alcohol tested after pulling a gun on a police officer and was only bonded at $12,000, I don't know if there is anyone who is honest left in that town.

And one last thing, (I promise for tonite), notice who has been completely silent for the last 3.5 months? Shawn Adkins. His family didn't go onto facebook to fight with the people who have put their heart and soul into trying to find Hailey. But Billie & Clint's family did. And his step family.

Sorry sorry for this rant. I'll be back in hopefully a better mood.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Okay... well one more thing lol. My description of Katherine Birdwell is not "my" description. This is what is being bandied about by Hailey Dunn Updates & Discussion - facebook page. They are pro-Billie Dunn. The owner of the page talks to Billie Dunn regularly. And that answers the question of how Billie with no computer (cough cough) was hearing about things being said on FB about her. Well since the H DUDS (good acronym for them) are Billie's supporters and felt the WOTS page (I belong to this page) was picking on the Bird (Katherine Birdwell), they posted their outrage at how anyone could attack a poor old FEEBLE woman.... I then found out that the Bird is 63. SIXTY THREE. Since when is a 63 yr old, feeble and old? My parents are 75 and I wouldn't describe them as such. And my dad just had a hip replacement , after having a battle with cancer! He drives and is fully functioning on his own. My mom too. She is 75 and is a judge in skating and flies to different locations all by herself ! She doesn't go as often as she did but old and feeble? She would kick my butt if I said that lol

But, the H Duds love to help the family play a victim. They play victims while scamming others out of money! JMO. So I don't think 63 is old or feeble lol

Going to bed now. Gotta sleep away my crankiness head bang
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 pm

OMG, this just keeps getting worse. Shawn Adkins is going to Austin WITH Billie Jean. I'm more than disgusted!

Mother of missing teen in court

By Greg Kendall-Ball

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-676-6721

Billie Jean Dunn appeared in court in Mitchell County on Wednesday, without her original attorney who is facing his own legal problems, and on the same day her brother was arrested on seven outstanding warrants from a nearby county.

Dunn, the mother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, was sentenced to 90 days in jail by Judge Ray Mayo after pleading no contest to a charge of giving a false report to law enforcement. The jail term was probated for a period of one year, and Dunn also was ordered to pay a $1,000 fine and $232 in court costs.

She was arrested March 17 on that charge, along with possession of dangerous drugs and hindering apprehension or prosecution. The arrest came when law enforcement officials went to her home to execute a search warrant for Shawn Adkins, her live-in boyfriend at the time of her daughter's disappearance.

Dunn reportedly had to make quite a trip to appear in court Wednesday. Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said Dunn has moved from Colorado City, and currently is living in Travis County.

Toombs said he could not confirm whether Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance so far, also is moving to Travis County.

"There are rumors around town that he is moving to the Austin area, too, but we cannot confirm that at this point," Toombs said.

Toombs added that even though Adkins is listed as a suspect, there are no restrictions on his movements.

Dunn was represented in court Wednesday by Jeannie Fuller, an attorney with a firm that has a Colorado City office. Dunn originally was represented by Sweetwater attorney John Young, who was arrested early Monday morning in Sweetwater on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He was taken to Nolan County Jail, where he was released after posting a $12,000 bond.

According to a media release from Mitchell County Attorney Ty Wood, the drug charge against Billie Jean Dunn was dismissed after Dunn produced a valid prescription for the drugs found in her possession. The hindering apprehension charge never was accepted by Wood, a spokeswoman in his office said.

Toombs also said that on Wednesday, Dell Ostrander, Billie Dunn's brother, was arrested on two drug charges, two failure to appear charges, and a charge of bail jumping, public intoxication and disorderly conduct.

Ostrander was still in the Mitchell County Jail as of Wednesday afternoon.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Wonder what wonderful doctor prescribed BJD her valid prescription?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:29 am

It sounds to me like CC needs a good cleaning out. How do they do that? Surely there is a way.

Billie moving to Austin. How can Billie afford anything?

I am thinking she might have had some investment money she has taken to use for her travels.

I am sure she is on disability like Cindy Anthony.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:01 am

I believe BD or SA probably have relatives or friends in the Austin area they are living with. This won't last. I believe they will move again and again.

I will be contacting news stations in the area giving them the info on these two. I would want to be notified if a suspected child killer/child porn low life had moved to my area.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 am

gnreed wrote:Hailey Dunn's Uncle Faces Criminal Charges

POSTED: 7:56 pm CDT June 15, 2011

EmailPrint

AAAText Size

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Another relative of Hailey Dunn is in legal trouble.
According to the Mitchell County sheriff's office, Del Ostrander, brother of Hailey's mother Billie Dunn, is in custody for multiple outstanding warrants.
The charges range from DWI, possession of a controlled substance, as well as multiple times he failed to appear in court.
Ostrander's bonds total more than $30,000.
Hailey's mother Billie Dunn, father Clint, and maternal grandmother Connie Ostrander have also been arrested since the teen went missing, all for charges unrelated to Hailey's disappearance.

Shocked 2 Is this the same brother that has custody of David? WTH is wrong with Billie?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:54 am

lindamarie wrote:
gnreed wrote:Hailey Dunn's Uncle Faces Criminal Charges

Shocked 2 Is this the same brother that has custody of David? WTH is wrong with Billie?

No. Not the same brother.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:23 am

This sounds like a job for Steve Wilkos
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:59 am

gnreed wrote"
I will be contacting news stations in the area giving them the info on these two. I would want to be notified if a suspected child killer/child porn low life had moved to my area.
GOOD!! Austin radio/television stations will not turn a blind eye as they did in those smaller towns. Once we find out where she lives (and we will) I plan on doing some drive by's. She's on My turf, now!! fight10
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:46 pm

gnreed and BostonLady thank you so much for your reports on what is going on and being said.

Sometimes I feel like I am there.

You are invaluable to this thread.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Thanks for all the updates! Unbelievable that Billie and Shawn can just up and move to Austin and leave all their problems behind. Pretty obvious no one is worried about Hailey ever coming back. They both disgust me.

I can't understand how they couldn't stop Shawn at least from moving away with all the porn they found on his computer. Hopefully this new police chief will look into things and get the investigation on track.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:04 pm

I would hope that Shawn's new address is documented by the CC police and whatever that county is. He is a POI in a missing child case. And, they allow him to move to another county? Especially a big city like Austin? They could get lost easily!!

If anyone comes to my door attempting to sell me a vacuum cleaner, I w/def look through my peep hole before answering the door. It's it them, my cell phone is right in my pocket. frying pan Whip :FBI:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Seriously Wrap.. That is just Way too close to home.. watch your back Woman!! omg
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Actually Wrap I don't think you need to worry. This CC gang doesn't work anymore. They left their jobs and heaven only knows how they draw living expenses.

They always seem to have bail money I noticed.

Anyway don't look for them in the working crowd!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:45 pm

I will keep an eye out for them in the stores..buying booze or masks, though. Sarcasm
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Or your local pharmacy... drunk
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:54 pm

True, Mommy!! I would notice them in a heartbeat, and notice BD's twang right off the bat.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:27 pm

samgoodwin wrote:Thanks for all the updates! Unbelievable that Billie and Shawn can just up and move to Austin and leave all their problems behind. Pretty obvious no one is worried about Hailey ever coming back. They both disgust me.

I can't understand how they couldn't stop Shawn at least from moving away with all the porn they found on his computer. Hopefully this new police chief will look into things and get the investigation on track.
Seriously, I don't know how LE could stop Shawn from moving. As far as I know, he's the only one who hasn't been arrested and he's not on probation so he's free to go and come as he pleases.
As far as the alleged porn, there's been no arrests and if there ever was child porn, I can't think of any reason why there wouldn't have been at least one arrest by now. I wonder if there ever was child porn. The only thing I'm sure of is Hailey has been gone 5 1/2 months now and that's just plain wrong.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:54 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:gnreed and BostonLady thank you so much for your reports on what is going on and being said.

Sometimes I feel like I am there.

You are invaluable to this thread.

Ditto~ Very much appreciate the local updates from gnreed and the Facebook updates from Boston_Lady~

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Sweetwater Lawyer John Young Puts Law Practice On Hold After His Arrest
POSTED: 6:12 pm CDT June 16, 2011

UPDATED: 7:30 am CDT June 17, 2011

SWEETWATER, Texas -- Prominent Sweetwater attorney John Young, arrested Monday for allegedly pulling a gun on a Sweetwater police officer, will not be practicing law for the next few weeks, according to his law office.

Young told KTXS shortly after his arrest he's hired his own legal representation.

Young had been serving as legal council for Billie Dunn, mother of missing teen Hailey Dunn; however, Young unable to represent her during her court appearance Wednesday.

According to Sweetwater Police Chief Jim Kelley, Young pointed a 9-mm handgun at a Sweetwater officer early Monday morning.

Kelly said Young was intoxicated at the time.

Young's arrest is all the buzz in Sweetwater.

"That was very shocking for me," said Sweetwater resident Aida Valdadez. "When I heard about it, I couldn't believe it. They're here to represent the city and the county, so something like that is very tragic." "I'm not opinionated on that right now," Harriet Hill said," because I haven't heard enough details about it, and what you hear isn't always the real picture." Young is well-known as a defense lawyer in recent high profile cases.

When House of Yahweh leader Yisrayl Hawkins was facing charges for promotion and participation of bigamy, Young was one of his attorneys. Young also ran for District 71 state representative in 2006.

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next