Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

+16
TerryRose
artgal16
mommyof3kids
misshesitation
gnreed
Praying For Faith
samgoodwin
Boston_Lady
raine1953
Wrapitup
bringthemhome
truthbtold
jeanne1807
charminglane
Nama
Slys Hunny
20 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by truthbtold Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Sweetwater Lawyer John Young Puts Law Practice On Hold After His Arrest
By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
POSTED: 6:12 pm CDT June 16, 2011

UPDATED: 7:30 am CDT June 17, 2011

SWEETWATER, Texas -- Prominent Sweetwater attorney John Young, arrested Monday for allegedly pulling a gun on a Sweetwater police officer, will not be practicing law for the next few weeks, according to his law office.

Young told KTXS shortly after his arrest he's hired his own legal representation.

Young had been serving as legal council for Billie Dunn, mother of missing teen Hailey Dunn; however, Young unable to represent her during her court appearance Wednesday.

According to Sweetwater Police Chief Jim Kelley, Young pointed a 9-mm handgun at a Sweetwater officer early Monday morning.

Kelly said Young was intoxicated at the time.

Young's arrest is all the buzz in Sweetwater.

"That was very shocking for me," said Sweetwater resident Aida Valdadez. "When I heard about it, I couldn't believe it. They're here to represent the city and the county, so something like that is very tragic." "I'm not opinionated on that right now," Harriet Hill said," because I haven't heard enough details about it, and what you hear isn't always the real picture." Young is well-known as a defense lawyer in recent high profile cases.

When House of Yahweh leader Yisrayl Hawkins was facing charges for promotion and participation of bigamy, Young was one of his attorneys. Young also ran for District 71 state representative in 2006.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

truthbtold

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by truthbtold Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Vigil Scheduled to Mark 6 Months Since Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
Sunday, June 19 2011

A prayer vigil has been scheduled for later this month to mark six months since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn vanished from her home in the small town of Colorado City.

The community will gather at 8 p.m. Saturday, June 25 at Colorado City's Ruddick Park to pray for the girl's safe return. You can RSVP for the event via this Facebook event page.

A large vigil was held to mark the three month anniversary of Hailey's disappearance. Her father, Clint Dunn, appeared at that vigil. It's unclear if he'll make it to this event. Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, has since moved to Travis County.

Though investigators have arrested some key players involved in the case for largely unrelated crimes, law enforcement has seemingly not gotten any closer to locating the missing girl.

Hailey's mother and her boyfriend have been named persons of interest in the case. Authorities have gone as far as to label Shawn Adkins, Billie Dunn's boyfriend, a suspect. However, Adkins' attorney says his client has done nothing wrong and police are too focused on Adkins rather than finding Hailey.

As they have each week since the girl's disappearance, volunteer searchers continue to meet on Saturdays to look for any clues in Hailey's disappearance.

=================================

Wow, it doesn't sound like the reporter has confirmation that either of Hailey's parents will be at the vigil. Sounds like this is being organized by the community.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Does anybody happen to remember at the 3 month vigil Billie said "see you at the 6 month vigil" or something like that and we all said..wow she doesn't expect Hailey to be found.

I guess this is our answer. 6 months and still no Hailey. Billie knows what happened to her..she knows.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Not only does she know, she has no plans to even stop by for the 6 month vigil of her only daughter. She's already living the good life as Shawn's "dirty girl" in Austin. I guess she forgot all about her son and just left him with the brother?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:15 pm

I remember Jeanne. It was shocking when she said it and yet, here we are and still no Hailey. Billie Jean Dunn disgusts me. She left her son to move 5 hours away so she could be with her boy toy. I pray that LE is watching them because they could slip over the border to Mexico and never be heard from again.

People on FB are betting that Billie Jean will not show up at her daughter's 6 month vigil. I read yesterday that this isn't going to be just a vigil but a cook out too. Not sure a celebration / cookout seems appropriate.

Nothing new on FB. Still lots of bs surrounding Tricia Trichel who has hooked up with a searcher's husband and is being nasty mean to the searcher. Connie Jones, Hailey's grandmother, posted that Tricia did that to one of her son's and she hopes Karma comes to kick her in the ass. lol Connie is a spitfire !

And then Katherine Birdwell, Tricia's mother, is on there spewing her hate rhetoric and in the next breath telling everyone she's a good christian. She defends her skanky daughter and attacks everyone who disagrees. In fact she ridiculed one of the searchers for requesting if people would like to donate to help purchase a permanent banner in Hailey's name for the new bridge location. She said that won't bring Hailey home. And so I guess when Tricia was scamming people out of money for Hope For Hailey with cups, bracelets etc, that was?

As the Facebook Turns... to be continued.. party
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Boston Lady thank you for the update on the CC happenings. I always look forward to your posts.

You should think about doing this reporting for some newspaper.

You are good.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Tonite was the 6 month vigil for Hailey Dunn. Billie Jean showed up but Clint did not. It is unbelievable that Clint did not come to his own daughter's vigil. I don't know if any of the "step family" i.e. Naomi, Tricia, Katherine , showed up. I'm sure there will be more info tomorrow.

Oh but Billie Jean was there. I'll try to snag a picture from one of the groups. But just in case I can't, from what I saw, she is thinner. However, she looks very well rested and tanned. She was smiling like she was a star at this vigil.

Another interesting tidbit. The 3 women who organized the vigil, one of which is Ctzgz, had to pay out of their own pockets to supply the food, candles, and other items. Hope For Hailey board of directors would not give them any money from the fund. Even more interesting was this post on Hope For Hailey which explained who was in charge of the money.

Hope for Hailey
Sonia, yes, the money was donated for Hailey. For events (like vigils), the search center, supplies (like flyers, tape, etc).... and anything to keep Hailey's face in the public eye.

Back in February, Klass Kids, Laura Recovery, Team Amber, ...and Traffick911 sat down with us and we made a long term plan. We coined the Hope for Hailey name, had Traffick911 make up the logo for us, and decided who would do what over the coming months. Because we had received a donation of $10,000, we needed an impartial board of directors who could oversee the fund. Their only purpose would be to make sure that the money would not be misappropriated.

Because the coordinators over the search center already had an account open, and neither of Hailey's parents knew who they were, we decided that we would deposit the money in that account and let them oversee the fund. As time went on, perhaps the lines became blurred regarding what their actual role as the directors over the fund actually is. Because they are 100% in charge of the search center, they came to believe that they are 100% in charge of the money - despite the number of times we explained their actual role to them.

Clint and Billie are Hailey's parents. They are in charge of Hope for Hailey. It is not up to the board of directors over the fund to tell them what they can and cannot do for Hailey and to keep Hailey's face in the public eye - whether it is to buy T-shirts or flyers, or have an event, such as tonight's vigil. And on the flip side of that, Clint and Billie are supposed to be consulted on any money that is spent. They have the final say so regarding Hailey.

Unfortunately, the board has stopped providing us with an accounting of what they are spending the money on, and they are not allowing Hailey's parents to use they money how they see fit - such as for tonight's vigil. These are not the only problems we have encountered with the board, but that is another story.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 Empty Pictures from Hailey's 6 month vigil

Post by Boston_Lady Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 pm

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 BillieJeanatHaileys6mosvigil03
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:00 am

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 BillieJeanatHaileys6mosvigil04
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 Empty Pictures from Hailey's 6 month vigil

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:01 am

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 BillieJeanatHaileys6mosvigil02
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:02 am

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 BillieJeanatHaileys6mosvigil62611
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 Empty New Hailey Missing Poster

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 am

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 BillyShawnHaileyPoster62611
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 am

Billie Dunn Attends Candlelight Vigil for Hailey

Billie Dunn traveled more than 200 miles from her new home in South Texas to take part in a candlelight vigil for her missing daughter Saturday evening.

Crowds gathered at Colorado City's Ruddick Park to mark the six month anniversary since the 13-year-old disappeared.

Volunteer searchers continue to meet on Saturdays to look for any clues in Hailey's disappearance.

Investigators remain tight-lipped about details in the case, but law enforcement has seemingly not gotten any closer to locating the missing girl.
#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 220x165
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:55 am

Lots of smiling and laughing. What a pathetic joke. IMO

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 am

gnreed wrote:Lots of smiling and laughing. What a pathetic joke. IMO
Why not smile and laugh a "little bit"? Hailey hasn't been found so it's another good day for Billie Jean.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 am

Thank Boston_Lady for the updates.

Billie Jean sure does look like she's been resting, tanning... If I saw these pictures without knowing about the event, I'd think she was at birthday party or celebratory picnic. So odd.

Where was Clint? Were Billie's brothers, mother there? How about David?

None of this makes any sense for the family of a truly missing child...
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Hailey Dunn Posters Crop Up In Austin

Reported by: Dylan Brooks

AUSTIN -- The search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn has made it to Texas' capital city.

Posters with a description of the 13-year-old have popped up in areas of North Austin. The posters showed up after Hailey's mother Billie Dunn moved to Austin earlier this month.

Billie Dunn was sentenced to probation for lying about the whereabouts of her boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and she decided to serve her probation in Austin. Meanwhile, Adkins is a key person of interest in Hailey's disappearance.

While it's been nearly half a year since Hailey disappeared back on December 27th, social workers believe posters and billboards are key to eventually finding her.

"To keep the posters, to keep it on the news," one social worker said. "To maybe send text messages to put it on the interstate banners. I think any of that will help find the child."

There is a $15,000 reward for any information of Hailey Dunn's whereabouts.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 Empty More BS From Billie - "A Little Bit"

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Dunn Addresses Move to Travis County

Billie Dunn addressed her recent move to the Austin area at a vigil for her daughter Hailey Saturday night.

Dunn said she decided to move after she felt she became a target for speculation about her role in her daughter's disappearance.

"People say things about me and my family which is hard enough to deal with, and now they're picking on Hailey and David. Having my friends and family around, I'm actually able to focus a little bit more on what is going on inside of all the different centers with Hailey and my head's just more clear now," she said.

The Mitchell County DA is allowing her to transfer a year-long probation sentence to her new home in Travis County.

Dunn received the sentence earlier this month for charges of lying to a police officer about the whereabouts of her former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, back in March.

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:01 pm

"People say things about me and my family which is hard enough to deal with, and now they're picking on Hailey WHAT? Why would anyone pick on a missing child? And, how are they picking on her? She is Missing!!and David. Having my friends and family around, I'm actually able to focus a little bit more on what is going on inside of all the different centers with Hailey and my head's just more clear now," Does she have friends and family in Austin? News to me! she said.

Boy, would I Love to find out where she is living in Austin!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:Dunn Addresses Move to Travis County

Billie Dunn addressed her recent move to the Austin area at a vigil for her daughter Hailey Saturday night.

Dunn said she decided to move after she felt she became a target for speculation about her role in her daughter's disappearance.

"People say things about me and my family which is hard enough to deal with, and now they're picking on Hailey and David. Having my friends and family around, I'm actually able to focus a little bit more on what is going on inside of all the different centers with Hailey and my head's just more clear now," she said.

The Mitchell County DA is allowing her to transfer a year-long probation sentence to her new home in Travis County.

Dunn received the sentence earlier this month for charges of lying to a police officer about the whereabouts of her former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, back in March.

I'm so sick of Billie Jean's bs. Here she is again, presenting herself as the victim. She had full support in that community and across the country, until all of her lies, manipulation and non-cooperation were revealed. She is not a victim, she is a suspect by her own actions. Every time she wants to justify actions that don't match those of a worried/grieving mother, she claims that people are picking on her or her (missing and abandoned) children, or she aligns herself with Clint. I don't believe anyone is or has ever been picking on her two unfortunate children; just the opposite. Deplorable to use your children as a shield to to explain running away and starting over as a single woman free of maternal responsibilities and free of No Trespass Orders on your suspect boyfriend. Predictable Billie Jean.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:41 pm

So now there is another theory as to why Clint did not make the vigil. But of course, it's coming from Patricia Trichel and Katherine Birdwell and the two of them do not always share the truth. Well with PT, hardly ever !
And why they would post such personal stuff is beyond me.

PT posted that Clint was on his way to Hailey's 6 mos vigil and decided to stop at Billie's padlocked house. He "allegedly" climbed into a window (remember Billie told the police on her 911 call when Shawn was threatening her that she doesn't lock her windows) So Clint climbed into the window and found that Billie left behind ALL of Hailey's things. (isn't she a warm and caring woman) Clint came across Hailey's baby pillow and just lost it. Had to have 3 people help him out because he was so overcome with emotions. KB said that he is not doing well.

Some are arguing on FB about Clint's right to go into the padlocked house.

But Patricia Trichel was the one who said earlier that Ciint was working. But Cat Geiger, a reporter/photographer for their local publication in C City said that they spoke to Clint at 7pm and he was "on his way" and then at 7:30 they called several times and no one answered.

Meanwhile, Billie Jean was at the vigil talking to the less than 50 people who showed up. And of course it was all about her... From one of the attendees
" Billie was explaining to a woman that her weight loss was due to her daughter being missing as if the woman didn't know the woman explained she knew that and that she had searched several times and passed out hundreds of flyers billie simply walked off! The lady was visibly hurt and shocked by it! Just seemed to me a perfect time to say thank you to the woman not just ignore and walk away. "

Nice huh? Selfish toad.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Wrap, it was posted on one of the FB pages that Billie Jean is in Budha (sp) outside of Austin. She is with her Aunt (her father's sister) and her husband. The aunt has posted on FB and she is snarky. I believe this aunt has been involved in some drug activity but I'm not 100 percent sure.

One of the searchers posted some fliers around where they live in Budha and said they will go back and put them back up if needed.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 am

Billie: Having my friends and family around, I'm actually able to focus a little bit more on what is going on inside of all the different centers with Hailey and my head's just more clear now,"
Has she ever done anything alot?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:37 am

Boston_Lady wrote:Wrap, it was posted on one of the FB pages that Billie Jean is in Budha (sp) outside of Austin. She is with her Aunt (her father's sister) and her husband. The aunt has posted on FB and she is snarky. I believe this aunt has been involved in some drug activity but I'm not 100 percent sure.

One of the searchers posted some fliers around where they live in Budha and said they will go back and put them back up if needed.
Thanks, BL. I know exactly where that is. A very small town. She would be very easy to spot. Wonder what her Aunt's name is.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 19 Empty Billie Dunn Speaks Out About Six Month Anniversary Of Missing Daughter

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:48 am

By Casey James, KTXS News
POSTED: 5:11 pm CDT June 26, 2011
UPDATED: 11:38 pm CDT June 26, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Monday will mark the six month anniversary since the 13-year-old Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn went missing.

At this weekend's candle light vigil to mark that anniversary Billie Dunn, Hailey's mom said after six months she decided move to South Texas because of all the attention and hatred surrounding her.

It's been six months and family and friends are still determined they will bring Hailey Dunn home.

"I cry everyday, everyday I pray for Hailey," said a search volunteer.

Back on December 27th, Hailey vanished.

Her family said she was walking to a friends house that day, but never made it.

Since then, the small town of Colorado City has grabbed the attention of the nation.

So far the only named suspect in her disappearance is Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of the teen's mother.

This weekend, one of the many volunteers who has searched for Hailey since the beginning said she's ignoring the negative accusations and rumors and still listen's to Hailey's words.

"You can read her own writing and she said her mom is her hero and she said she loves her family. That's what I go by. I trust Hailey's words more then anything," said Holly Jenkins.

Questions were raised last week about her mother, Billie Dunn's, move to South Texas.

Billie said it was for the best.

"For employment reasons, and to be closer to family and just away from all the hatred," said Billie. "All the ugly negative speculations everyone's had since the beginning.We've always wanted to go back there, Hailey has too, so when she's found that's where she'll be also."

Sunday, eight different law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, Texas Rangers and local police are still investigating.

Family and volunteers continue to search for the teen, but over the months the number of searchers have dwindled.

"I'm hurt. When I came in January I never imagined I'd be here in February or March and we're six months into it and it just hurts," said Jenkins.

KTXS spoke with Pete Kampfer, Colorado City's City Manager who said Sunday there are no new leads in the case.

Colorado City did hire a new police chief, and starts Monday and will be leading the investigation.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Wrapitup wrote:By Casey James, KTXS News

So far the only named suspect in her disappearance is Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of the teen's mother.

This weekend, one of the many volunteers who has searched for Hailey since the beginning said she's ignoring the negative accusations and rumors and still listen's to Hailey's words.

"You can read her own writing and she said her mom is her hero and she said she loves her family. That's what I go by. I trust Hailey's words more then anything," said Holly Jenkins.
Hailey's mother continues to stand by the only named suspect in her daughter's disappearance. Those words speak louder than any.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Hailey's mother continues to stand by the only named suspect in her daughter's disappearance. Those words speak louder than any.
Didn't she go to the clink for a controlled substance? 'Nuff said!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:49 pm

BJ wrote:
Billie: Having my friends and family around, I'm actually able to focus a little bit more on what is going on inside of all the different centers with Hailey and my head's just more clear now,"
Has she ever done anything alot?

Drugs. Tattoos. Smokes. Lies. Posed for porn. Picked losers for lovers. Etc. head bang
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 am

I must have had a brain freeze Charm! Thanks for the help!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:37 am

The attorney of Shawn Adkins sent an e-mail to a media source informing them of Shawn's departure from the area.

"Mr. Adkins has left the immediate area due to his inability to find work in Colorado City. He is now working full time. Mr. Adkins remains accessible to investigators through my office," said attorney C. Barrett Thomas.

So it's great that Shawn Adkins is seeking gainful employment as a member of society, and at least he's claiming to be available to investigators at this time. Still, it's curious that he is still a suspect in this missing teen case. It's funny that the attorney of Shawn Adkins is refusing to reveal the man's whereabouts. Who knows what town, county or even different state the man could be in now?

The mother of missing Hailey Dunn, Billie Dunn, has moved out of Colorado City as well, to Travis County. She claims the move was to escape the hatred and suspicion cast upon her and her family after the disappearance of her teenaged daughter.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:38 am

You all get three guesses where Shawn has moved to and the first two don't count!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:09 am

Buda, Texas..about 45 minutes, if that..from my driveway. witch
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:22 am

Congrats on your new neighbors Wrap. Maybe you all can have lunch or dinner soon.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:29 am

The only thing I will be having with them is watching them be arrested.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:17 am

I would be interested to see Billie Dunn's court order for probation.
Most Court orders in the State of Texas have a condition which states something to the effect of:

Defendant will not associate with a person of disreputable or negative character, or person's with criminal background.

I would say SA would be a person with a disreputable or negative character.

That might get her the 90 days in jail for violation of probation.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 pm

gnreed wrote:I would be interested to see Billie Dunn's court order for probation.
Most Court orders in the State of Texas have a condition which states something to the effect of:

Defendant will not associate with a person of disreputable or negative character, or person's with criminal background.

I would say SA would be a person with a disreputable or negative character.

That might get her the 90 days in jail for violation of probation.

Perhaps they are saving that up for when something breaks.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:14 pm

I would say that BJD herself is the disreputable or negative character, or person's with criminal background, also.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Wrapitup wrote:The only thing I will be having with them is watching them be arrested.

party crazy 1 :muahaha: good post
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 pm

I am feeling alot better about my family now after watching a few days of the Anthony trial.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm

So I'm on the road again, up in Vermont. It's such a beautiful state. The wild rivers, beautiful rolling green grass. Huge trees. And a quaint town. I'm in Middlebury VT. I'd love to move here and just relax but it's a tad expensive.

I wanted to let you all know that I seem to be on the "list" of being not liked by the Billie & Shawn supporters & family on Facebook. I know I know, it's an honor, right? lol The H Duds (Hailey Dunn Updates & Discussion) FB group hates me. And they called me out with some others and stated I have a fake profile , I'm someone else hiding , and other paranoid things. But I am on Facebook with my real account and name Diane St.Jean - in case you wanted to know. I have nothing to hide. :)

Well today I get an email from Patricia Trichel's mother, Katherine Birdwell telling me to remove my post because she doesn't like it. This is the poor OLD feeble 63 year old (not my description but the victim mentality HDuds) who is soooo picked on. She is evil and mean. One minute she is asking for prayers and the next she is cursing up a storm and being snarky. Soooo I'll share with you what I wrote and it was in response to the attacks. (I feel like I'm 16 yrs old telling on the meanies lol )

This is what I wrote:
Diane StJean (06/27): "The Duds can believe what they want. I don't have anything to prove. I'm here for HAILEY unlike the H Duds who appear to only be there for Billie & Shawn. I sent stuffed... animals down to be hung on the bridge for HAILEY. I have contributed in other ways which I don't go around patting myself on the back for. And Katherine Birdwell needs to stop posting and causing trouble for CLINT. The FAMILY / STEP FAMILY should not be on FB pages that upset them. Stay on their own pages. These are discussion pages and that's what we all do. No one is going to their FB pages attacking them. But they sure do seem hell bent on attacking everyone here!! Oh and since I have a REAL job, I'm signing off. But guess what.. I'll be back tomorrow night and will be ready to discuss again. JUSTICE FOR HAILEY !!!!!!!! ".

And then I received:

Katherine Birdwell June 28 at 11:31am Report
Hey, I don't like this comment. Please remove it.

She is a piece of work. Can see why her daughter, Patricia Trichel is so mean.

Did you all hear that Clint had a mini breakdown the night of Hailey's 6 month vigil? Supposedly that is why he couldn't make her vigil. He went into Billie's house and saw all of Hailey's things - she didn't take anything of Hailey's with her to Austin - and he lost it. Had to have 3 people help him home. So we were asked to leave him alone as he is having a difficult time.

I think that Naomi, Patricia and Katherine Birdwell are making it worse for him. Remember he left his mom's place because she gave him an ultimatum "Naomi/Patricia had to go". So instead he left with them. His mother - Connie Jones - couldn't take it any longer with the lies and bs from them.

Whew. okay, I'm off to read a bit and snooze. I'll check in tomorrow evening Group Hug
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:21 pm

gnreed wrote:I am feeling alot better about my family now after watching a few days of the Anthony trial.

Amazing people aren't they?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:28 pm

B_L, thanks for the update. I cannot and will not read any of those FB pages..they make me crazy! So, I rely on you (who stays sane reading them apparently) to give us the latest scoop - which you do so well!! Thank you!!!

That house is Clint's, correct? He could move back in if he wanted but I can most definitely see WHY he wouldn't.

Just as Casey Anthony did not buy anything for Caylee after she went "missing", BD didn't take any of Hailey's things. Guess she figured why carry things to the Austin area when she knows they will never be used. angry
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:24 am

Chief Owens is slated to take over for Chief Bivens on July 5th. I hope he pours over every detail of the case (the missing person and the alleged pornography) and elicits help if the CCPD is too small to adequately investigate every angle. I think someone fired up and ready to take the reins is Hailey's best hope. Sure hope he comes through...

If every member of Billie's family and Shawn's family has not been thoroughly questioned, they should be. They are very quiet; someone knows something even if they don't think it matters. Also hope David and Mary Beth are encouraged to talk and tell everything they know to LE. Imo, there were conflicts and sordid activity that led up to Hailey's disappearance; she might confide in her good friend and I think her brother probably saw a lot in that house.

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Amen, tbt!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Where is Chief Owens from? I really hope he's not being promoted
from within. omg faint umno

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:59 pm

I believe San Rafael, TX.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:41 am

Shocker. I believe a box of rocks has more common sense than this dude.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 pm

This family needs a social secretary to help them keep track of their appointments.

Clint Dunn, the father of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, was arrested late Wednesday night for failing to appear in court.

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said Dunn was scheduled to appear in court Wednesday morning on two misdemeanor charges, possession of marijuana and driving while license invalid, both Class B offenses.

Toombs said Dunn was arrested around 10:15 p.m., and booked into the county jail, where he remains in lieu of a $5,000 bond.

Dunn previously had been arrested for failing to appear on the same charges in April, when he arrived nearly an hour late for his court date. He initially turned himself in to authorities on the charges in February.

"I talked with Clint this morning, and he said he didn't know he was supposed to appear in court," Toombs said. Toombs said the charges are in no way related to the investigation into the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, who has been missing from Colorado City since late December.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:12 pm

What an idiot.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Just like the folks in Putnum County, FL...the jail in CC has a revolving door. Do they have a bail jar like the Croslin/Cummings have?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:08 pm

smoking kick
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next