Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

+16
TerryRose
artgal16
mommyof3kids
misshesitation
gnreed
Praying For Faith
samgoodwin
Boston_Lady
raine1953
Wrapitup
bringthemhome
truthbtold
jeanne1807
charminglane
Nama
Slys Hunny
20 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 20 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by charminglane Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:08 pm

smoking kick

charminglane

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 20 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by gnreed Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm

In my opinion, Clint Dunn knows exactly when each court date is. He is mailed letters and I am sure the court makes every effort to contact him. He more than likely has a probation officer that he meets with as well. Unless he fails to report to that officer as well.
He is a career criminal who will some day end up in prison.
Sad but true.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:59 pm

IDK if he w/end up in prison as he isn't a murder or anything but I do think he will keep ending up in the clink for misdemeanors.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:18 pm

He has a felony burglary charge in the past. Wouldn't shock me if he gets another.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Desperate people do desperate things.

I hope for the best for him, however I think Clint is on a long and winding road of lawlessness.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:44 pm

I believe very little if anything would have happened to CD if he had attended his court date. He brings everything upon himself.
He hates Law Enforcement and goes out of his way to make matters worse.
Something is going on with he and Naomi and I don't believe he cares too much about anything.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Well I'm back from my business trip and FB is buzzing. I think I'm going to need a break from the craziness. More on that in a bit.
ver
Hope For Hailey is an organization which was formed to keep Hailey's name in the media. Well, they just announced a big split from the Search Center. See below:

Hope For Hailey
As of Monday, June 28, 2011, Hope for Hailey has officially seperated from Hailey's Search center. We are providing the following statement in the spirit of disclosure. We want everyone to know that we wish the best for Hailey's Search center and hope tha...t they are able to continue to keep the center open indefinately. In February of this year, representatives from Klass Kids, Laura Recovery Center, Team Amber, Traffick911, and Global Child Rescue met with Hailey's parents. Together, they came up with a long term plan outlining what actions should be taken to keep Hailey in the public eye and encourage the investigation to keep moving forward. The phrase 'Hope for Hailey' was coined at this meeting, and the now familiar black and white logo started to take shape. An anonymous donor had contributed $10,000 to help with Hope for Hailey's plan. Because the donation was such a large sum, and also because of the controversy surrounding the case, Hope for Hailey decided that we needed an impartial board to oversee the the fund to make sure that there would be no question that the money was ever misappropriated. Hope for Hailey decided to appoint the three search coordinators as the board of directors over the fund for two reasons - because they already had a donation account open and were overseeing it themselves and also because neither of Hailey's parents knew any of the three coordinators. The search coordinators did not take part in the meeting, but they did agree to oversee the fund. From the beginning, the only purpose of the board of directors over the fund was to ensure that none of the money was used inappropriately. At no time were they ever given control of the fund, or told that they could decide what the money would be spent on. It was understood by all that Hailey's parents had the final say over any expeditures, and that they must be consulted before any of the money was distributed. Hailey's parents decided that the money would be well spent not only for events, flyers, and t-shirts, but to keep the search center open as well. Hope for Hailey has since had multiple problems, not only accessing the fund, but also with the board of directors over the fund trying to control the actions of Hope for Hailey. We have come to realize that the responsibilities and privliges of what the board can and can not do have become blurred to them. Funds were being spend on things that would not have been approved by the parents had they been asked. The board also refused to replace money that was used on things not approved. At the last meeting between Hope for Hailey and the board, we informed the search coordinators that we were going to appoint a new, impartial board of directors over the fund, who were involved in neither Hope for Hailey or the search center. We assured them that funds would always be available to the search center, and expressed our gratitude over the fantastic job they do keeping the search center open. Unfortunately, the board refused to give up control of the fund. One of the members sent a text to Hailey's mom, which read "This isn't yall's show, this is our show." They went so far as to tell Hailey's dad that they had spoken to the donor, and gotten him to agree that if they were removed as the board of directors over the fund, he would take back the remainder of the money. They have also since refused to give an accounting of the funds to Hope for Hailey. Everyone involved with Hope for Hailey was saddened by these events. First of all, this isn't a 'show', it is a group dedicated to finding a missing girl, and not letting anyone forget her until she is found. And second of all, it does not seem right that anyone would try to make sure that if they were not in full control that there would no longer be anything to control. Parting ways with the search center is not a decision that Hope for Hailey wanted to make, or that we came to lightly. We have also decided to let the search center keep the remainder of the donation we received, both because we refuse to be drawn into a battle over money and because we want the search center to have the funds to remain open. Hope for Hailey is dedicated to keeping Hailey's name and face in the public eye until she is found. Fortunately we are blessed with wonderful members and great supporters who go out and post flyers, contact the media, keep Hailey and those who care about her in their thoughts and prayers, and anything else that is needed to acheive that goal. We ask that everyone please continue to keep Hailey, her family, and her friends in your prayers. Hope for Hailey. Never give up.See More
By: HopeFor Hailey
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:15 pm

I'm trying to type more but my cat seems to want all of my attention. He's blocking the view of my screen and walking on me and turning in circles like a dog before he lays down. grrr. He missed me and he's letting me know! lol

I'll try to continue but please forgive the typo's. :)

So, besides the split of HFH, then we have Clint being arrested. I see you have covered that already. I'll just add one thing from FB. Both PT's mother - the pia Katherine Birdwell and Clint's mother - Connie Jones have been entering messages about this but also the break in at Billie's home. And then Billie commented via a friend.

It seems that some of Hailey's new clothes, still have tags on them, from Christmas were stolen. The finger is pointed at Naomi and Patricia Trichel from Billie and friends. They are not sure if the clothes were lifted when Clint went into the house and had his breakdown. I'll post a few of the messages so you can see. But honest to god, this is unbelievable. It keeps getting worse!

From WOTS

Connie Jones
clint i hope you get this message i love you more then you well every know and i heard naomi wonted to leave you because all you do is drank and stay gone for 3 or 4 days at a time .i know you have more pain in your heart then anyone .we may naver see hailey again the not knowing is like being in HELL .this is a time we should be toge...ther and i know that is my fault and im sorry,but i have apologzed to you over and over i can do no more then that ,you do not call me or come to see me you 2 wont let me see chloe you have nothing to do with your sister,and she did nothing but breath what did she do to you .we had noting to do with hailey missing,but you have made us feel like we have.tell me what did you feel like when your dad died.well take note clint im onley 2 years younger then hem.all im saying is don't go through what ive went through all my life.i know we well naver be close anymore,but i am and well allways BE YOUR MOTHER and no one can take that away

Connie Jones hey clint im not ready to give up the ship yet ,i stell have more to do on this earth more hell to raise.....i lovy you so much....

And now Connie remarks on the break in:

Connie Jones
for the people who went in billie's house and TOOK haileys new close,well the le well be at you'r door real soon,they know about everyone who broke in to the house and where you ALL live and about the storage and the red house,so be ready to be where clint is....karme oh lol

And now from Katherine Birdwell - related to the break in.

Katherine Birdwell
upon these allegations law enforcement by family was immediately called to the dunn residence .investigating officer ccpd alexander states there has been no break in to the dunn residence and there has been noting removed and are sick of the facebook drama .Feel free to call and confirm this

#
Katherine Birdwell how would she know house broken inot she lives in snyder house in cc and law says no it did nto ahppen all i can go on is what lawenforcement says call them
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike
#
Katherine Birdwell ccpd officer alexander oh and it has pad lock on front door and officer looked through windows and all and haileys new clothes still there stated no break in at dunn residence and sick of facebook

And then this is from Billie Jean Dunn via her friend Michelle on FB :

Michelle Bunt Smith
katherine yo u can call it facebook drama if you would like. billie asked me to post this in hopes that the two women will do the right thing and return her daughters beliongings . i also know for a fact that you have already told these two... women they should not have gone into the house when you found out they did,,,, so if you think your sick of the online drama then take a good look a me because i am fed up with all of this. they took belongings that hailey has not had the chance to wear yet and they need to give them back.

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Oops.. Just saw this entry. This says a mouthful.

Michelle Bunt Smith and katherine those two girls with an adult while working on the stuffed animals surely you are not blaming these two girls for doing something you know very well they did not do, as for the divorce there wont be one until hailey comes home, and that house is still in the process of being packed up and you are very well aware of all this.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:56 am

I speak for myself only. These people don't have enough to do apparently. There's no reason to post all of this crap on FB other than they want people to know their 'side' of things. My take on it is most of these people posting on these various FB sites are troublemakers. Life is too damn short to be engaging in this type of conduct. IF we thought Hailey was a runaway I'd be the first person to say I do not blame her and all of these FB postings are a perfect example.
Six months this poor sweet girl has been missing and the focus should be on HER not these other people and their drama. Just my own opinion of course!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 am

Connie Jones
"for the people who went in billie's house and TOOK haileys new close,well the le well be at you'r door real soon,they know about everyone who broke in to the house and where you ALL live and about the storage and the red house,so be ready to be where clint is....karme oh lol"

Any hints in there, gnreed?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:55 pm

No. I really don't have a clue. I plan on being in CC on Sunday. I will attempt to find out what's going on.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:05 pm

These people are truly out of their minds; every last one of them...

I agree with raine that they don't seem to have enough to do. What a shame; think of all of the things they could be doing to help find Hailey or other missing children, if they were so inclined. But, no, too busy making allegations and showing their dirty laundry all over Facebook. How many hours have they spent perpetuating that disgraceful drama? Certainly, imo, more time than they've spent cooperating with LE and finding ways to advocate for Hailey. Shameless...

As for the HopeForHailey and Search Center conflict, I'm inclined to believe the Search Center is probably getting grief because they won't allow Billie and/or Clint and/or their "friends" to use donations for reasons that don't fall under searches, reward and PR for Hailey. HopeForHailey is technically under the guidance of Billie and Clint (and a friend of Billie's who used to be an online poster). There is a reason that the financials were not to be controlled by them; good reason, imo. HopeForHailey published a statement 4 months ago that they were pursuing non-profit status (when they were questioned about the distasteful merchandising campaign and pulled the gear); still haven't seen that happen. I might be wrong, but I think the message from HopeForHailey is propaganda to force the Search Center to give up donation funds to family members for personal use. I don't trust Billie and Clint to make decisions about how large sums of money should be spent; guessing that the Board for the Search Center doesn't either. JMO...

Sorry for Hailey; still hopeful that the new Chief (coming from Chief of Parks & Rec in San Angelo, IIRC) will revive this case and get it on the right track. Fingers Crossed
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 pm

"Storage and the red house" has me intrigued.

Meth lab comes to my mind. :crystal ball:

Pick through all the family trash and you might find a gold nugget.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:58 pm

gnreed-

Please keep your eyes and ears out for the dog at the BJD residence. PLEASE!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Nothing new to report on the Hailey Dunn case. There is still bickering on Facebook and it appears I was "banned" from the WOTS page. No idea why. The owner of the page seems to swing from being a Clint supporter back to being a Billie supporter. Can't tell what side they are on from one minute to the next. I'm not sad about being off the page. I can still read it. But as there isn't much going on with the case, they are only fighting among themselves.

And, there are other Hailey pages. Clint still sits in jail and Billie is long gone from C City.

I do wonder what happened to the poor dogs tied up outside the house. Hopefully they have a new home.

Gnreed, did you find out anything when you went to C City?
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:50 am

All was quiet in CC over the weekend. No sign of the dog. I could have overlooked him or he may have been moved to another area of the backyard. I am hoping he was given to someone who will take care of him.
The few locals I spoke with believe this case will never be solved. There was also talk of LE not finding CP as they had claimed. Not sure what is going on there. How can a Sheriff make these claims on camera if they are not true?
It was very sad to see the house empty now. Only because this was Hailey's home and now she is gone and can't be found.
This trip to CC was alittle more difficult for me.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:53 am

Thanks for taking the trip, gnreed.

Maybe I can assist from this end in the near future.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 am

Keep your chin up, gnreed.
You have done more for Hailey than her own family.
Your family here appreciates your on the scene information immensely. you rock
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:20 am

you rock I agree thank you
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Sorry GN... the rumors on fb also lean towards this case never being solved and that the CP was not true. But, I don't believe that. LE just gave an interview at the end of June stating it was taking longer to go thru all of the images and connecting them to the correct people. And I guess I want to believe that this will be solved.

Hopefully not just wishful thinking. 🇳🇴

Hang in there !
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 20 Empty New Colorado City Police Chief Will Meet Challanges With "Fresh Perspective"

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Tuesday was the first day of work for Colorado City's new chief of police Roy Owens.
Chief Owens was sworn in last week but tells us his first day has already been very productive.
"It's been pretty busy so far," Chief Owens said. "I haven't done a whole lot as far as setting things in my office up."
Replacing an interim chief, Owens worked as a patrol officer in the city for a year and says he knows how to lead the seven officers on his staff.
"One of the biggest things I'm interested in is the relationship between the police department and citizens," Owens told KTXS Tuesday.
Colorado City implemented a teen curfew after vandalism in the city increased during the summers. A problem Chief Owens hopes to tackle head on by starting a D.A.R.E, gang resistance, and anti-bullying program in Colorado City's schools.
"Give them the education to protect themselves as they go out into the community as growing adults," Chief Owens said.
But the question on everybody's mind, how will Chief Owens handle the investigation of Hailey Dunn, the 13-year-old Colorado City girl missing since December.
"Visit with the folks heavily involved," Chief Owens said. "See if we can see what's coming-up fresh that we can get a new perspective on."
With the hopes he could give the case some closure, something this town has waited for.
Chief Owens replaced Interim Chief John Bivens who took over just as the Hailey Dunn case broke.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 pm

God Bless new Chief Owens.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:40 am

Hailey Dunn Searchers to Refocus Efforts

Reported by: Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports
Friday, July 08 2011

Volunteers who have spent months searching for missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn are refocusing their efforts.

Searchers from across west Texas have been conducting searches of the area around Colorado City almost weekly since Hailey disappeared over six months ago.

For now, the group has decided to suspend regular searches, and instead volunteers will focus on awareness measures throughout the community to help prevent future disappearances.

13-year-old Hailey Dunn disappeared from her Colorado City home on December 27, 2010 and hasn't been seen since.

Volunteers will still be available to help law enforcement searchers at any time.

"Awareness measures". Translation: No New Leads.
I still think she was trafficked and both Billie and Sean are behind it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:21 pm

I am starting to go with that thought also, Wrap.
There should have been some kind of evidence if she were killed at home.
I am just baffled. Not who did it--that won't change--just where is she, dammit?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:32 pm

I would say probably Mexico. crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 pm

I haven't been reading this topic but it seems same old stuff going on.

I hope Chief Owens doesn't get bogged down on all these fools in town. Mostly the family.

Listening to them gives me a headache.

I wonder when he says he is looking into the relationship between LE and the townsfolk he too thinks they are too familiar.

Billie knew them all by name when she walked around jail in her orange jump suit..calling out where she wanted to be. Imagine that.

I hope somebody can steer Chief Owens to our fine Victims Heartland. He might get a better prespective on the whole kit and kaboodle.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:34 pm

charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:39 pm

I was reading the comments and the last one says they are together living in Dallas. That is not true.

This Fry person...this is BD's mother's boyfriend?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:51 pm

I don't know-didn't know there could be a "family" connection. I thought he was a random perv about town.

gnreed-thoughts?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:38 am

Volunteer Search Efforts For Hailey Dunn End 07/13/11

Colorado City, Texas- It's been almost seven months since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn went missing from Colorado City. With fewer and fewer people turning out for weekly searches for Hailey. Group leaders say they're turning their attention to making sure it doesn't ever happen again.

Just a few months ago hundreds were showing up to search for Hailey, but with time that manpower dwindled down.

"The longer time went on, we knew that we were looking for a deceased child," said Cristy Lloyd, Search Leader.

That, combined with extreme heat, hurt search efforts that at one point were as strong as 150 people per day, but fell to 3.

The lack of volunteer manpower is forcing an end to the search.

"The more I say it, the harder it gets, I feel like we've thrown in the towel and it hurts to say that," said Lloyd.

Though volunteers are short, the new police chief in town, Roy Owens says the effort to find answers is nowhere near over.

"I'm gonna work with those who have put the time and effort in on this case to find some kind of closure, whatever that may be," said Roy Owens, New Colorado City Chief of Police.

As the investigation continues, search leaders are working with law enforcement to launch a new program in the city.

"A program targeted at awareness on apprehension, defense, what to look for," said Owens.

"We just want the kids to know that they're not invincible, things can happen to you and we want parents to know what steps to take if your child goes missing," said Lloyd.

Chief Owens has only been in his position for two weeks but plans on digging deep into the investigation. He says the people of Colorado City deserve closure.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Search Teams Suspend Weekly Searches for Missing Colorado City Teen

COLORADO CITY - It has been more than six months since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn went missing and there still is no sign of her. Now, volunteer search teams have decided to call off the search. NewsWest 9 talked to one of the members of the team and she said it was a very difficult decision to make.

Hailey Dunn went missing on December 27, 2010. As soon as Colorado City and the surrounding communities heard her story, they all wanted to help and bring the girl home. Search teams gathered in Colorado City daily to look for her but found nothing. Over time, fewer and fewer people began to show up to look for Hailey.

"We started off with 300 plus searchers and now we are down to less than 10," Volunteer, Holly Jenkins, said.

The Hope for Hailey search team kept going week after week but it got harder and harder for them to be the only ones searching.

"Financially it's hard to make that drive and once you get there, you're driving, we're spending our savings account. All of our extra money is going to gas. As for walking, the ground it's just hard to get there," Jenkins said.

Even though some may say the group is giving up, they say they are not.

"Nobody is giving up on her, nobody is stopping. Simple science tells you after six months if you're walking and they tell us to look for overturned dirt, well after six months you don't really know what overturned dirt was six months ago. You don't really know what you're looking for anymore," Jenkins said.

When Billie Dunn, Hailey's mom, heard that the group was not going to look for her daughter every week, Billie became upset and disappointed.

"She thought we were giving up. She was hurt, she feels that some people are giving up. I actually got a text from her this morning and it said tell them that we are going to look for Hailey everywhere. I'm not going to give up on her and I'm not going to believe any theories until we find her," Jenkins said.

For now, the search teams will only go out when they have enough people to look.

"What we do is there is a group of people and we just communicate with each other when we can go and when we can't go. If there is people from other towns that want to search and have a friend with them, they can contact one of us and we will join them. As far as a scheduled search every Saturday, our numbers were getting so low when you have so much land to cover in West Texas it's hard to do it with just a few people," Jenkins said.

The Hope for Hailey organization has split up according to their Facebook because they had some communication issues. They split in to the Search Center and Hope for Hailey and both groups no longer work together. crying
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 pm

When Billie Dunn, Hailey's mom, heard that the group was not going to look for her daughter every week, Billie became upset and disappointed.

"She thought we were giving up. She was hurt, she feels that some people are giving up. I actually got a text from her this morning and it said tell them that we are going to look for Hailey everywhere.
Why is she upset!? She moved away and has shown no interest in searching for Hailey herself! She never even showed appreciation to those that were sacrificing to look for her!! Tell her to SHUP UP!!! angry
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 pm

I wonder why Tim Miller never made it down there? He didn't have to deal with Billie or Clint. He could have worked with some of the others that have been so faithful to Hailey.

That bothers me because Tims group is in Texas and this was a home state girl.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Billie became upset my ass. Holly Jenkins is very friendly with Billie. She is the blonde who was standing next to Billie at the 6 mos vigil for Hailey. They were both smiling like they were at a celebration. And can someone decipher what the hell she means by this:

"Nobody is giving up on her, nobody is stopping. Simple science tells you after six months if you're walking and they tell us to look for overturned dirt, well after six months you don't really know what overturned dirt was six months ago. You don't really know what you're looking for anymore," Jenkins said.

drunk

Billie Jean wants everyone else to run around and look for her daughter while she sits her butt outside of Austin with the suspect in her daughter's case. Unbelievable.

A few little tidbits from FB. It continues to unravel. I have been personally attacked on Peter Hyatt's Statement Analysis page. Some "anonymous" character posted my real name and some nasty comment. Seriously, how do I get dragged into that bs? Where do people like this come from ?

Also on FB, allegedly Holly Jenkins is claiming that someone stole $18 K from her husband's checking account. She has been spending a lot of money on her own. Maybe she didn't realize what she was actually spending? Perhaps she gave $$$ to Billie, her friend?

So no real news, just lots of BS and some very sketchy characters online.

My own opinion is that Hailey is deceased. Shawn raped and killed her and wherever he put her body, it's gone due to weather and animals. He had plenty of time to dispose of her body. And I believe that Billie was involved. If you look at pics of Billie Jean right after Hailey disappeared, she is a mess. Puffy eyes, hair straggly, looked awful. As time went on, she started looking more rested and less stressed. At the 6 mos vigil, she looked like she had returned from vacation, all refreshed. This is the opposite of what I would expect. I would expect the longer this went on, the worse she would look due to lack of sleep and worry.

But why worry when you know where she is and that she won't be walking back in the door.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:14 am

I miss everyone on this thread! Sad that there's no real news or developments for us to communicate, investigate and work on. Still hopeful that Chief Owens will bring new life to the investigation; he's only been in place 2 weeks.

Boston_Lady: I actually saw that response to you on Hyatt's blog, using your real name. I rarely read there because of time limitations, but I saw that exchange. Your post was good, as usual, nothing to warrant an attack. That responding poster was sketch and looked like an ahole. Sketchy "anonymous" posters usually attack those that are most credible on a site, imo. They want to cause controversy and stir the pot. Hope you take it as a compliment and keep on keepin' on... Imo, your priority is always on the victim and you don't lose focus. Those that are more concerned about the suspects are going to single you out. Good, let them feel threatened by the justice seeker, imo!

jeanne: I think Tim Miller saw another Caylee and Hailegh type of case and wasn't willing to go there again. Imo, he was right. If the very people (family members) who would normally be able to give you critical information about the victim and possible suspicious characters/incidents to help determine probable search areas are liars (and LE has no suspects outside the family and their "spouses"), it simply takes TES away from cases where the family and community are willing to do everything possible to assist in finding the victim.

Hailey's mother did not report her daughter missing for 2 full days after she was last seen by her brother. She lied about the suspect's whereabouts on the day her daughter disappeared and about her own activities before, during and after her daughter's disappearance. She said she failed a poly because she was so surprised that her boyfriend failed his, and three times professed that she would take another one by a different polygrapher. Almost 7 months later, and relocated mommy is doing probation hundreds of miles from where sweet Hailey "disappeared" and mommy is still not willing to take a lie detector test (as far as we know). Hailey Darlene Dunn could be anywhere; needle in a haystack. Time and trends indicate she is probably dead. But, the selfish, greedy, sex/drug-addicted nature of those in charge of her care make it possible that Hailey was unwillingly removed from her home alive and sold or traded. All JMO...

Seems like Hailey's Angels, Klaas Kids, Laura Recovery, and Team Amber collectively covered a lot of ground in the critical few miles around the home in the first few months. Those fires 4 months back have me worried though. I still wish it was cheap and easy to open all of the oil well casings to which Shawn Adkins, suspect, had access. But, I know it's not easy nor cheap and, so far, no indication that Kampfer or anyone else has pursued search warrants for them. I guess they just don't have enough probable cause to justify the cost.

Billie Jean is now disappointed that the search efforts near Hailey's home won't continue on a regular basis. These are the ones that are run by her friends. These searchers were combing the same types of areas that Billie criticized and publicly disrespected Hailey's Angels (focused on Hailey, not Billie) for searching. Sure thing Billie, we believe you're disappointed on behalf of Hailey...

HopeforHailey and the Search Center are at odds and formally disconnected. HopeforHailey (legally run by Billie and Clint) is upset because those in charge of the donations won't let them determine how the money is spent. Wonder why? Still no Non-Profit status for HopeForHailey, 6 months after announcing they would be seeking it.

It's time for something to happen in this case. We watched Casey Anthony walk out of jail free last weekend (well, legally "free" at least). Caylee will get justice in another realm... I'd like to see Hailey Darlene Dunn be found and get some legal justice here on earth. Casey's older soul sister, Billie Jean Dunn, and her "awesome" boyfriend are the key, imo. They know; they have the answers, but they are shameless pathological liars. I think at least one other person knows too (just a feeling, nothing to back it up). I sure hope Chief Owens is reinterviewing all family members and every known associate of Billie and Shawn; taking all lawful measures to put the heat on the whole bunch until someone gives up something. I also hope that Billie's brother is encouraging David to talk to LE and be completely honest about everything he heard and saw in that house; gotta be some clues in there somewhere....

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 am

TBT you are probably right. I was thinking TM could rise above all of that but truth be known when the very people charged with protecting Hailey won't cooperate I am sure a searcher such as TM would be chasing his tail.

Sad but true.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:51 am

jeanne1807 wrote:TBT you are probably right. I was thinking TM could rise above all of that but truth be known when the very people charged with protecting Hailey won't cooperate I am sure a searcher such as TM would be chasing his tail.

Sad but true.

I think Tim Miller is a smart man with a big heart and a passion to help others facing the same heartbreaking and life altering situation that he faced when his daughter went missing. The fact that he has a big pocketbook to match his his big passion can make him a target. I am glad that Mr. Miller is nobody's fool and learns from his experiences. Today's criminal is a whole other breed when it comes to some crimes, imo. Crimes against family members that impose an inconvenience to the entitled self-oriented lifestyle of those in charge of their care is on the rise, imo. "This isn't the reality show I signed up for"....

Cindy Anthony can call Tim Miller a lush til the cows come home, big whoop. Even if she is telling the truth for a change (which is unlikely imo), a lush who downs his drinks, gets up and dedicates his heart, time and money to help others every day of his life trumps just about everyone I know, any ole day of the week. If some credible clues surface as to where Hailey might be, I'm thinking Mr. Miller will be all over the search effort. Until then, no way he's going to be a dancing bear in the Billie Dunn/Shawn Adkins carnival of lies.

I think important clues are forthcoming; not sure why, but I think there will be major breaks in this case before the end of 2011. IF that happens, it would be beautiful if Mr. Miller and his team are the ones to follow those clues and locate sweet Hailey. But it doesn't matter who locates her, so long as she's located. Whomever finds her, hope it happens sooner than later and the trail points directly to those responsible for sweet Hailey's demise...

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Were there any rumors circulating on FB or in Colorado City about what the item or items found in the landfill could have been?

charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Charm, look at the dates of the various articles. Old News. NO new news. So Sad!!

TBT, I completely agree with what you said about our Tim Miller. I also think he learned a lot while looking for Caylee and the way he was treated by Cindy in particular. He now looks at these missing children cases with new eyes..researches who the players are before he makes the decision to search. I don't blame him.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Very nice post TBT !! Calling Billie Jean Dunn, Casey's Soul Sister is perfect !! you rock

I am so afraid this case is heading to the cold case files. I really didn't think this was going to go this long and believed that Billie & Shawn would have been arrested by now. Now I read that there is corruption in C City LE and that the case may have been compromised because of this. I think it is the Child Porn that has tentacles and reaches into LE. Cover up is a word that is being thrown around also.

Sorry Charminglane, nothing has been said on FB about what may have been found in the landfill.

It's so unbelievably frustrating.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Charm, look at the dates of the various articles. Old News. NO new news. So Sad!!

TBT, I completely agree with what you said about our Tim Miller. I also think he learned a lot while looking for Caylee and the way he was treated by Cindy in particular. He now looks at these missing children cases with new eyes..researches who the players are before he makes the decision to search. I don't blame him.

I know it is old Wrap, just wondering if it was stated or speculated what the items were in case I missed it.

-------

charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20