Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

+20
truthbtold
lisette
gavinsgrammy
Love4My5boys
Silvahalo
NiteSpinR
ladyjustice37
TerryRose
raine1953
janie
Boston_Lady
cherylz
laga
jeanne1807
adelacruz
Nama
artgal16
charminglane
Heike
Wrapitup
24 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 2 Empty Re: Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by TerryRose Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 pm

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!! Only guilty of providing false information to law enforcement? What?!!!???????
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 2 Empty Re: Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:22 pm

Now I want Cindy charged with contempt of court! This is absolutely BS. I am apalled!

Last edited by BJ on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Now they don't have much of a choice though. Gotta pack up and move far away, probably change their names and appearances. No matter what this lady needs sterilized, wether it was accidental or not she should have no more children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:24 pm

I feel sick to my stomach. Sentencing will be Thursday or Friday.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no justice. I have COMPLETELY LOST FAITH IN OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 pm

I have no belief in our Justice System anymore. This is a travesty.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 pm

There is no justice - you can throw your child away
in a swamp and lie and lie and get off. I cannot believe it - Im done too
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Sassybtsweet wrote:Now they don't have much of a choice though. Gotta pack up and move far away, probably change their names and appearances. No matter what this lady needs sterilized, wether it was accidental or not she should have no more children.
Well, I hope they don't come back to my state! We don't need any more of her kind here.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:27 pm

I could not have convicted her to death or prison either. I just could not have done it. everyone is angry, im angry too cause we do not know 100% that she did intentionally murder her or not. NOBODY KNOWS!!

IM crying my eyes out for caylee right now. If it was an accident, Caylee was surely watching over her mother to ensure this happened. If it was intentional as so many believe, there is no justice for our Caylee marie anthony as her murderer walks free. No matter what this is just an all around depressing day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:27 pm

artgal16 wrote:There is no justice - you can throw your child away
in a swamp and lie and lie and get off. I cannot believe it - Im done too
Yeah, just let the body decompose so there cannot be determined a cause of death and you get off scott-free! Then lie about it, never tell the truth of what happened, and you get off for sure! This is not justice.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 2 Empty We are all sorry Caylee!

Post by Nama Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Sassybtsweet wrote:I could not have convicted her to death or prison either. I just could not have done it. everyone is angry, im angry too cause we do not know 100% that she did intentionally murder her or not. NOBODY KNOWS!!

IM crying my eyes out for caylee right now. If it was an accident, Caylee was surely watching over her mother to ensure this happened. If it was intentional as so many believe, there is no justice for our Caylee marie anthony as her murderer walks free. No matter what this is just an all around depressing day.
There was no attempt to get the child medical help when whatever happened, happened to her. There was probably at least neglect and possibly abuse in the form of drugs and duct tape. This should have qualified for manslaughter at the very least in my mind.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 pm

I cant stand to see that grinning Baez - unbelievable
NG said the police were just standing there - not being able to move - she will serve maybe one year Grace says
four year concurrent sentence she will serve one year
and thats it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:33 pm

I'm sickened by this. Good did not prevail over evil. They can find her guilty of lying but why would she lie if she never did anything to lie about?

The jurors are IDIOTS. Shame on all of them. Baez proved that if your lawyer lies, you will get off.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:37 pm

No one but Casey is responsible for her daughter's death. This is NOT justice. This is WRONG. Our justice system sucks.
Casey deserved prison! Even if it was an accident, she should have been found guilty of manslaughter at the very least. When there's an accident you DO NOT party your ass off for as long as possible. If Cindy had not found her in July Casey would have kept it up until she was caught.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE!!!!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:39 pm

So Misty Cummings gets 25 years for selling a handful of pills and Casey disposes of Caylee and gets off with maybe a year in jail and Baez is now an A-lister
attorney
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Now we have to listen to the grinning defense team
tell us how happy they are -I feel ill really ill
and that grinning Mason - who is saying that we have indulged in media assassnation and that lawyers talking on TV dont know a damn thing
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:54 pm

I just don't even know what to say at this point. I think the State of Florida did a good job proving Casey's guilt.
The jury was obviously served Casey koolade during their lunch breaks. There is no other explaination for their choice as far as I'm concerned. What idiots.
The saddest part of all of this is that... There Is NO Justice For Caylee Marie Anthony.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:54 pm

I resented the sour denouncing of the media---that guy had nothing much else to say but that. Baez actually gave a better speech than his mentor.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 pm

I wonder what they are going to do to ensure Casey is not harmed or killed on her way home. This is far from over yet. This will not end well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:57 pm

I pulled myself together from my tears until jose's speech resounding what i have said the last 45 minutes...that no matter what happened or happens to casey, Caylee is still gone. Now im a mess again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:58 pm

OMG, I cannot even think straight--watching the hugs and laughter...OMG, BAEZ thinks HE did a good job--the JURORS are imbeciles!!!

Why would she be let go....six felonies plus the charges...she must still have a lot of time to serve? Please tell me that it is not so!!!!

Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:58 pm

If she will get a year or so for lying to law enforcement, will they apply the past 2-3 years of incarceration against that sentence? If so, she will be free to party next week----her problem will be finding friends to party with or finding a guy willing to come close enough to her to sleep with her.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:59 pm

I can't even talk. What happened???????????????? Why????????????? It does not make any sense. They delib. for 10 hrs. They had their minds made up. It was 12 ppl. all believing the same way.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Next question... how much time behind bars will Casey get hit with for 4 counts of providing LE with false information? Which I am assuming was the only crimes the state had proof she committed.
Talk about Shock and Awe! I'm pissed.
I'm sad.
This is like a really bad dream.

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next