Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Normal Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Those jurors can say what they want to excuse their lack of deliberation to really go over all the evidence and use their common sense of which apparently none of them have. What did they know for sure in this case - that the child was dead and that her mother was responsible for her and that she was disposed of in a manner no other drowned child in the world has been disposed of. So they decided to make their own scenario of what happened without any evidence to back it up and that was that. They did not base their verdict upon the evidence. They dont understand reasonable doubt and they took the word of the defense without one scintilla of proof presented and discarded all the forensics evidence as well. Its truly mind-boggling that they didnt give any thought at all to the prosecutions case. Ill never forget it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Im listening to HLN and Im thinking what was I and they thinking??? Casey has to appear in Morgans office on the 19th or face contempt charges- she has to testify in the civil suit brought on by Zenaida!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by Nama on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm

artgal16 wrote:HLN says Casey will be released in the middle of the night and four or five vehicles with tinted windows will go out as well so you dont know which one she is in and that she will be wisked off to a PRIVATE JET and leave Florida. wow
Who the hell is paying for the private jet? The state of Florida? I say BS!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:39 pm

I dont buy that private jet business - I heard Morgan say she had better be in their offices on July 19th to testify or they will find her in contempt! So she aint going nowhere!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:41 pm

lindamarie wrote:Well that don't surprise me. Middle of the night and whisking her out of Florida. I could not bare watching her leave jail any way. I am wondering if her Parents will meet up with her in a different State? I can see them all walking off in to the Sunset like none of this ever happened.
angry
I'm sure the media is watching the whole family. If G and C jump on a private jet, someone will be watching. Big Brother is watching their every move.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by janie on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:43 pm

BJ wrote:
artgal16 wrote:HLN says Casey will be released in the middle of the night and four or five vehicles with tinted windows will go out as well so you dont know which one she is in and that she will be wisked off to a PRIVATE JET and leave Florida. wow
Who the hell is paying for the private jet? The state of Florida? I say BS!
OMG!!! I agree with you BJ! Casey will be getting VIP treatment! Barf
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Video Sealed as Too 'Inflammatory' Now May Be Released

Post by Nama on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:44 pm

A Florida judge is considering whether to unseal a jailhouse video of acquitted murder suspect Casey Anthony that was considered so "highly inflammatory" that it would have made it difficult to give her a fair trial.

The video shows Anthony reacting to news reports that a child's body had been found in a swampy area near the Anthony home.

The tape reportedly shows Anthony double over and start to hyperventilate when Orange County jail officials told her a meter reader had stumbled upon the remains near Suburban Drive, according to an Orlando Sentinel article from 2009.

At the time of the Dec. 11, 2008 video, the body was not identiifed to be the remains of her 2-year-od daughter Caylee. Positive identification came eight days later.

The court took what is called an "unusual step" and sealed the video on June 17, 2009 claiming that allowing the public to see it would be "highly inflammatory," and that the court "could not absolutely protect the defendant's right to a fair trial," according to the order to seal document.

Casey Anthony, 25, was acquitted last week of charges of killing her daughter Caylee and is scheduled to be released from jail this Sunday after serving out the remaining sentence for lying to law enforcement officers about Caylee's disappearance.

Orlando television station WKMG-TV Local 6 filed the request to unseal the video last week on July 6 just before the verdict came down. The station argued in its filing that "Now that the trial has started and the jury is sequestered, no prejudice to the defendant's right to a fair trial could incur."

While other pieces of evidence could be seen as damaging, the court said that "no other item comes to mind that would carry a similar inflammatory impact."

Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez declined to comment on the request.

Danielle Tavernier, a spokesperson for the Orange and Osceola County State Attorney's Office, said that the matter is between the judge and the TV station. "We don't have a dog in that fight," Tavernier said.

If released, the tape could further fan the outrage surrounding Anthony's not guilty verdict in the murder of her daughter.

In the past week, the jurors, Anthony family and Judge Belvin Perry have received threats regarding the case.

Anthony's highly-anticipated release from jail on Sunday has already prompted concerns for her safety and the announcement that special measures will be taken to protect her.

The Orange County Courthouse did not respond to inquiries regarding the time frame for when this decision will be made.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Where did Cindy's TX cousin disappear to. Doesn't she know that we're all waiting to hear "the rest of the story"?

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:26 pm

I truly hope they release it now and make Casey's life a living nightmare that she can't get out of.
Maybe she will off her self-everyone lies, everyone dies.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Did anybody catch JVM questioning a PI that Linda Baden hired? He said something about George Athony but I missed it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Yes I saw it. He said that GA was confronted by the defense with specific sexual abuse allegations that GA did not deny at first. He also said that the jury saw a former officer of the court lie on the stand about his affair. That the jury did not like GA. He also said that GA betrayed every one and is a bad person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Hmm this was from someone who worked for the defense - Ill take it for what it is -not worth much. Casey Anthony never said even in her letters while in jail those allegations against her father.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Juror #11 the foreman said they are all sick about the verdict as they all believed KC killed her daughter Sarcasm grrrr :good/evil: angry crap
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Lippman confirmed those were not Cindy and George Antony at the pool
resort as TMZ had up on their website and that Casey is still in jail in Orange County and Baez was seen flying first class to New York
(of course what else!)
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:54 pm

I just read the jury foreman on Fox tonight was paid $75,000.00
for his interview!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm

artgal16 wrote:I just read the jury foreman on Fox tonight was paid $75,000.00
for his interview!
:jaw dropping:
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Normal BASIC: Do not watch Fox News during this interview or any re-runs of it. If you begin to watch it, quickly change the channel.

Post by laga on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Greta Van Susteren and Fox News Reportedly pay $75,000 to Casey Anthony Jury Foreman for interview! Part of the interview will air tonight on Fox News at 10:00pm Eastern. Reportedly, a not-guilty verdict would’ve only netted him $20,000.
sounds like an incentive if true........
I will attempt to edit/update this post and list the advertisers for this program so you can boycott at your chosen level. I will also edit/update if payment amounts are incorrect.

BASIC: Do not watch Fox News during this interview or any re-runs of it. If you begin to watch it, quickly change the channel.

INTERMEDIATE: Same as above. In addition, quit buying products from the advertisers I will list that advertised during the show until they agree not to endorse anymore interviews. (Please note: There may be commercials specific to your local area. I won’t be able to list these, but please feel free to list them in the comments section of this post along with the city/state the business is located).

ADVANCED: Same as above. In addition, write, email, call, or fax Fox News, Greta Van Susteren, and/or any advertisers expressing your displeasure at endorsing a “Casey Supporter.”

laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Oh my god. If that is true about paying $75K for not guilty and 20k for guilty, this would hold that there was jury tampering.

This is the most disgusting case I've ever witnessed. Both before and after have been a giant disappointment.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 pm

I dont understand how the jurors would know that there would be such a disparity on what the media would pay for a not guilty as opposed to a guilty verdict unless they had checked on it before they were sat as the official jury.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Someone needs to sue Casey in civil court. There needs to be a judgement against her so that any money that she might make because of interviews, book deals, selling rights to photos etc. will go towards paying the judgement. There has to be something that can be done that will bring this child killer to her knees.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Television's Keith Ablow to write Casey Anthony book

Tim Kenneally
Reuters
7:12 p.m. EDT, July 11, 2011

LOS ANGELES (TheWrap) - Had enough of Casey Anthony for a while? If so, that's a shame, because she's coming to your local bookstore.

St. Martin's Press has acquired the North American rights to "Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony," which is being written by forensic psychiatrist and Fox News psychiatry contributor Dr. Keith Ablow.

The book is being rushed to publication for a 2011 release, according to St. Martin's. Ablow provided analysis of Anthony's trial for Fox News.

In addition to his frequent television appearances on "The Oprah Winfrey Show," "Larry King Live" and "The O'Reilly Factor," among others, Ablow has also written several books, including 2005's "Inside the Mind of Scott Peterson." He also co-authored "The 7: Seven Wonders that Will Change Your Life" with Glenn Beck.

Anthony, who was acquitted on charges of killing her two-year-old daughter Caylee earlier this month, captivated the nation with her trial, with HLN personality Nancy Grace in particular obsessing over the case and eventual verdict.

Though she was found not guilty of murder, Anthony is currently in jail after being found guilty on four counts of lying to police during the investigation of her daughter's death. With time served and time off for good behavior, Anthony is due to be released on Wednesday.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:44 pm

I had the craziest dream that Cheney Mason was chasing me down an alleyway and I had a stick in my hand. He was shouting, "just let me explain"...and I was yelling, I don't trust you! He said Jose was waiting at the bar and I threw the stick without looking behind me, in an arc, over my head...and woke up! hahahaha
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:51 pm

lindamarie wrote:Juror #11 the foreman said they are all sick about the verdict as they all believed KC killed her daughter Sarcasm grrrr :good/evil: angry crap

Wow, is that a quote--%^$#@ .... I cannot absorb that--if you BELIEVE something to be TRUE, have you not been convinced beyond a reasonable doubt???????? la la la la la la la la la la la la

Thanks, Linda. xo
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:27 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Lead investigators in Casey Anthony case speaking out

Last Updated: Monday, July 11, 2011 10:05 PM

ORLANDO --
It was their discoveries that gave the state enough to charge Casey Anthony with murder.

Now they're ready to talk about what they discovered along the way, which put them on the stand during Anthony's trial.

Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings plans to speak briefly Tuesday afternoon about the investigation before turning it over to some of the key witnesses in this case.

They are:

Cpl. Yuri Melich, with the Criminal Investigation Division, who from the very beginning felt Anthony's story about how Caylee disappeared just didn't add up.
Sgt. John Allen, also with the Criminal Investigations Division.
CSI Gerardo Bloise, a forensics expert who testified multiple times during the trial.
Deputy Sheriff Jason Forgey, who handled the K-9 in the search for Caylee's remains.
Deputy Sheriff Sandra Osborne, a computer crimes expert who searched the Anthony’s home computer for evidence of a "Zanny the Nanny," as well as key word searches for "chloroform."
Cpl. Eric Edwards, of the Criminal Investigation Division.
Ron Murdock, a forensics supervisor.
We will speak with all of these key players when they open up about the Case Against Casey, and will bring you what they have to say at 6 p.m. Tuesday.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Heike wrote:
lindamarie wrote:Juror #11 the foreman said they are all sick about the verdict as they all believed KC killed her daughter Sarcasm grrrr :good/evil: angry crap

Wow, is that a quote--%^$#@ .... I cannot absorb that--if you BELIEVE something to be TRUE, have you not been convinced beyond a reasonable doubt???????? la la la la la la la la la la la la

Thanks, Linda. xo

That is EXACTLY what I don't get--If you BELIEVE something to be true--your emotions are always a part of your decision.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 am

Wrapitup wrote:Lead investigators in Casey Anthony case speaking out

Last Updated: Monday, July 11, 2011 10:05 PM

ORLANDO --
It was their discoveries that gave the state enough to charge Casey Anthony with murder.

Now they're ready to talk about what they discovered along the way, which put them on the stand during Anthony's trial............................

We will speak with all of these key players when they open up about the Case Against Casey, and will bring you what they have to say at 6 p.m. Tuesday.

I will look forward to seeing this tomorrow--all of the investigators must too, feel so much!! What a travesty!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:15 am

OK....so, IF the jury did not find George credible, they could choose to not consider all or part of his testimony. We could go through all the points here, as we know what they are, BUT....WHAT, based on jury instruction AND the EVIDENCE in this case, would that do to create reasonable doubt, really?

You STILL have the decomp smell by SO many in CASEY's car
You STILL have the duct tape over her mouth and nose, as a HOMICIDE
You STILL have the 31 days and the LIES and partying
You STILL have the hair in the trunk evidence
You STILL have the ZANNY coverup, the jail visits and the jail CALL!!!!!

You do not have ANY evidence of an accident or of sexual abuse? HOW CAN THEY think f'ing NOTHING of the duct tape, but find that picture of Caylee on the ladder ominous? Or Baez's slimy and unethical opening statements?

%$#$%%

Sorry! Having a moment!!!!!

xoxo
Heike

Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 am

AND the dogs hitting on the car!

What else am I missing that GA would NOT have changed in principle?

Watching NG....who would have ever thought that the A's attorney would become a pleasant and welcome participant of the show? LIFE is strange!~

A small glass of Cabernet, I am thinking....I took a (stupid) fall on my morning walk, Saturday and have a very SORE body and god knows a SORE MIND!

wine drinker
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Normal The juror on Greta

Post by Nama on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:35 am

I'm sorry, you guys. I didn't want to to admit that I watched Greta, but without confessing I wouldn't be able to share what the juror said. I guess I could have said I heard it from a neighbor. Suspect I missed the first 6 minutes.

What the juror said on Greta tonight.

The duct tape came from the Anthony home. It was made in Avon, Ohio. It had a special mark on it; I'vbe never seen that tape before. It was on numorous search signs for Caylee and it was on the gas can.

The remains were dumped where they were found, but he doesn't know how or who, but ultimately the body got there.

He doesn't know if drowning was the cause of death. Picture showed Caylee could open the patio door.

Ricardo's posting of "win her over with chloroform"; someone might have looked on the computer the next day to see what chloroform was. There was not enough evidence of enough chloroform being used; only small traces of chloroform. He doesn't know if Cindy looked for chloroform; not sure if she lied. The jury didn't really consider that much.

His problem with decomposition; on July 15th when the car was at the Anthony home some smelled it and some said they didn't and the jury wasn't sure if there really was a smell of decomp; too unsure of it. There was more than one key to that car. He doesn't understand George's rational and what he did at the tow yard. George hadn't seen Casey or Caylee for such a long time and then he just got in this car that stinks so bad and drove it home. George didn't call Casey right away to find out if she was okay. He just drove the car home.

He didn't believe anything about the molestation. There was NO evidence of George or Lee molesting Casey. Most of the jury didn't believe it or consider it when making the verdict. The jury didn't like George's actions and demeanor. He thought George had selective memory. His memory of June 15th was very good......show he was watching, what everyone was wearing. George and the defense went back and forth about the gas cans and how many pictures he was shown. River Cruz...the woman he could have had an affair with; it raised questions about his character. He thought that George could have had some involvement with what happened to Caylee. He was at the house on the 15th and could tell you exactly when Caylee and Casey left. They had lots of questions about George. There was a suspicion that George was involved in murder, an accidental death or covering up the death. Suspicions about ALL THREE.

Tomorrow night on Greta

The juror wanted to take a pre-vote; they voted right away with a show of hands. The first vote was 10 innocent and 2 guilty of murder.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:17 am

The foreman of the Florida jury that cleared Casey Anthony of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, told Fox News that his work experience trained him in reading people, leading him to become suspicious of the testimony of Caylee's grandfather, George Anthony.
The juror, who asked Fox News not to reveal his name, said in an exclusive interview with Greta Van Susteren that the weekslong murder trial in Orlando was a time that he will “never forget.”

Providing insight into his thinking on some of the evidence and testimony, including how Caylee's body was found and how the duct tape was positioned on her remains, the juror said, “some things we never wanted to learn, we had to learn.”
Although he said he didn't believe defense attorney Jose Baez’s allegations that George Anthony had molested his daughter, there were other unsettling details about George Anthony.
“He had a very selective memory for me, and that in itself was something I always kept in the back of my mind,” the foreman said, adding that other jurors had similar reactions. “There was a suspicion of him, that was a part of our conversation that we had."
He also explained that there was a lot of gray area for him and the other jurors surrounding the date Caylee disappeared and the date her body was found. They also did not have enough information regarding the theory of the decomposition and the smell in the car.
He also noted that the absence of an official cause of death raised a lot of doubt among the jurors.

ead more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:57 am

Here it is. It's up to each individual to make the decision to watch or not:

Interesting comments re: the above here:

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:06 am

Thanks wrap. I already know what he has to say. I don't want to hear his 75,000 dollar interview BS
Blood money if you ask me. Shame on him. Poor Caylee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:15 am

Greta interview w/Mason, part 1:
I agree w/him about the detective or LE, WHY didn't the officer ask Kronk to point it out. 5 paces away and the cop gives Kronk Hell. However, CM states there is video of Caylee and George on 6/16/08. I have yet to see that and don't know what the heck he is talking about. Also, he won't say it..but no way there would be DNA or fingerprints after 6 months under water. Give me a break!

Greta interview w/Mason, part 2:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:16 am

A video of Cindy w/George in the back yard early on. Cindy says all the dog hits were "inconsistent."

Notice Cindy has her hand on George's leg during the last part of the interview when George was discussing the gas cans and Casey driving into the garage, not knowing (evidently) that George was not home. I think Cindy was squeezing his knee not to say too much.

Another interview w/G&C early on when they are in complete denial.

Cindy: "Lying is not a criminal offense". No sh*t. Cindy lied on the stand! I hope the state files perjury charges!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:37 am

lindamarie wrote:Thanks wrap. I already know what he has to say. I don't want to hear his 75,000 dollar interview BS
Blood money if you ask me. Shame on him. Poor Caylee
Personally, I do not believe Faux News paid him a dime. WHY would they do that? That is NOT the norm for news stations to pay for interviews. Even when say.."The Today Show" has for example, George and Cindy in NY sitting right there on the set, they do NOT get paid. Their flight and hotel accommodations are paid for but nothing else. Now, ABC DID pay G&C and Casey for the rights to pictures. But, in the interview w/Juror 11, he had no pics he could be paid for. In fact, Greta went to him. (Off topic - made me miss Florida big time looking at the set on the condo balcony).

But NO, I do NOT believe Fox paid this juror. MOO.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:42 am

God help us all: Barf

Jose Baez rises from obscurity to legal fame

Last Updated: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 5:39 AM

THE CASE AGAINST CASEY
Latest Casey Anthony News

ORLANDO (AP) --
Now that Casey Anthony has been acquitted on charges that she killed her daughter, Jose Baez might be the most recognizable attorney in the country.

He's not only earning respect in the legal community for his exploits, but is expected to reap huge dividends through television exposure and possible book deals related to the polarizing case.

The 42-year-old at the center of the media world actually comes from humble beginnings and had problems even getting admitted to the bar after graduating from a small law school in South Florida.

He received plenty of criticisms about his legal abilities early in the case. But a former colleague and his law school dean say Baez should be recognized for his accomplishments in a career-changing case.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:45 am

This is a must-see this afternoon:

Casey Anthony case investigators speaking to media today
Updated: Tuesday, 12 Jul 2011, 6:50 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 12 Jul 2011, 6:50 AM EDT
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The Orange County Sheriff’s Office investigators involved in the Casey Anthony case will speak with the media this afternoon and answer questions about the case.
Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings is hosting the event at 1:30 p.m. with Captain Angelo Nieves moderating questions.
The investigators taking part are:
Sergeant John Allen; Criminal Investigations Division
Corporal Yuri Melich; Criminal Investigation Division
Corporal Eric Edwards; Criminal Investigation Division
Ron Murdock; Forensics Supervisor
CSI Gerardo Bloise; Forensics
Deputy Jason Forgey; K-9
Deputy Sandra Osborne; Computer Crimes

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:58 am

He will still be remembered as The Failed Bikini Salesman.

It looks more sensational on the tombstone.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:24 am

I think Casey won't be able to keep her mouth shut. And, I DO think she will pose for Playboy or Penthouse.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:25 am

Art, have you read any of Keith Ablow's books? He w/be doing one on "The Mind of Casey Anthony" and I am wondering if he is a believer.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:29 am

No I havent read Keith Ablow's books but I heard an interview with him where he supported the molestation theory and said Casey "had" to have gotten that way because of it. He didnt know much about this case and I really resent the fact that hes writing about a person he has never interviewed and doesnt really know the facts of the case. How can he?
Easy because he will get paid to do it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 am

By Amy Pavuk and Anika Myers Palm, Orlando Sentinel
10:21 a.m. EDT, July 12, 2011

The lead detectives who investigated Caylee Marie Anthony's disappearance and built the murder case against her mother Casey Anthony will speak publicly today.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office is organizing a 1:30 p.m. press conference for the media to question Sgt. John Allen, Cpl. Yuri Melich and Cpl. Eric Edwards.

The three detectives talked to Anthony at various times in the investigation.

Melich and Allen questioned her extensively in July 2008, when Anthony led them to Universal Studios, where she claimed she worked.

During Anthony's trial, jurors heard a recording of their conversation at a Universal office. In it, the detectives pressed Anthony for information on Caylee, confronted her about her lies, and even asked if Caylee accidentally died.

At the time, Anthony stuck with her story — a scenario defense attorney Jose Baez admitted at trial was a lie — which was that Caylee was kidnapped by a babysitter named Zenaida.

Melich repeatedly testified during Anthony's trial.

Also scheduled to be on-hand at today's press-conference is crime scene investigator Gerardo Bloise and Deputy Jason Forgey.

Bloise inspected Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire, and Forgey's K-9, a trained cadaver dog, made a hit on the car and a spot in the Anthony's backyard.

Each of the Sheriff's Office employees testified at Anthony's several-week trial.

A jury ultimately found Anthony not guilty of murder and other charges related to the toddler's death, but guilty of lying to law-enforcement officers. She is expected to be released from the Orange County jail on Sunday.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:36 am

Casey Anthony: Investigators’ news conference to receive wide coverage
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on July, 12 2011 11:24 AM

The Casey Anthony trial is over, but local television continues its heavy coverage of the story today when law enforcement officers hold a news conference.

The news conference starts at 1:30 p.m. Sgt. John Allen, Cpl. Yuri Melich and Cpl. Eric Edwards will take part. And so will crime scene investigator Gerardo Bloise and Deputy Jason Forgey.

You’ll find coverage on Central Florida News 13, WOFL-Channel 35 and WKMG-Channel 6.

WFTV-Channel 9 plans to stream the news conference live online and recap the highlights in evening newscasts. The ABC affiliate doesn’t want to disrupt the schedule of soap fans who want to see “All My Children” and “One Life to Live.” But that plan could change, WFTV General Manager Shawn Bartelt said.

WESH-Channel 2 doesn’t plan to carry the news conference live either, but that could change, news director Bob Longo said.

Anthony was acquitted last week of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony: Fox News did not pay jury foreman, Greta Van Susteren says

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:41 am

posted by halboedeker on July, 12 2011 10:41 AM
Discuss This: Comments(34) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Greta Van Susteren will continue her interview with the jury foreman in the Casey Anthony trial tonight.

As the first part ended last night, Van Susteren promised that the foreman will take viewers inside the jury deliberations room. ”On the Record,” Van Susteren’s show, airs at 10 weeknights on Fox News Channel.

Casey Anthony was acquitted last week of the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. The verdict has angered many people. But we only learn how the jurors reached their decision through the interviews, and so it was a coup for Van Susteren to get the jury foreman, a physical education teacher in his 30s. In an interview Monday, she told me it was the responsibility of people in the media to help the public understand the process and not inflame passions.

On her blog posts, Van Susteren has told viewers: “I know everyone is very upset about the Casey Anthony verdict … but can we get one thing straight? Fox did NOT pay him for an interview.”

Van Susteren also wrote: “We did NOT compensate the juror foreperson for his interview. He did NOT ask for anything and we did not offer him anything. We pushed him to do the interview since we figured that many Americans would like to hear from the foreperson. To give you an idea of how he felt about the interview, and his desire not to be famous, he would not let us show his face. The interview was shot over his shoulder.”

Van Susteren talked to the foreman in Pinellas County on Saturday. He revealed that he had taken 400 pages of notes during the trial.

The foreman, Juror No. 11, revealed last night that the panel had suspicions about George Anthony, Casey’s father. Those suspicions ranged from George’ s being involved in covering up Caylee’s death to George’s being involved in an accidental death to George’s being a murderer. ”We don’t know. The suspicions were raised,” the foreman said.

The foreman also said that George had selective memory and that the testimony of Krystal Holloway, who said she had an affair with George, raised more questions. But Jose Baez’s allegations that George sexually molested Casey were never an issue in deliberations, the foreman said.

Van Susteren told me that the short deliberation time showed greater certainty about the verdict. “The linchpin to the verdict was the prosecution had to prove murder,” she said. “They hadn’t proved the cause of death was murder to the satisfaction beyond a reasonable doubt of these jurors. If you’re thinking it could be an accident, that was a reasonable doubt. You don’t have an unlawful killing.”

Van Susteren said she would like to interview Casey Anthony. Sample question: “What were you thinking? Going out and dancing and partying? My cat disappeared for a week in December. I spent days putting up posters. I’d go door to door and get choked up.”

Her cat later came home.

But Van Susteren doesn’t expect to get the Casey Anthony interview. “Fox won’t be spending any money,” she said. “I got the first O.J. Simpson interview, and I never called for it. I was at CNN. He called me out of the blue.”

And what of an Anthony interview? “I don’t think I have a shot at it,” Van Susteren said. But she added: “I would interview her.”

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 am

OK so thats been put to rest - they arent paying but maybe there is other "compensation". In any case,
if the foreman was so sure of his verdict he should have shown his face.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlysMommy on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:49 am

There are several petitions going around due to the obvious outrage of most people on the verdict of "not guilty." I found this one in particular interesting. Is this true? Could Casey Anthony be tried in Federal Court because she lied to a Federal Agent? Is this the loophole past double jeopardy?

CarlysMommy
CarlysMommy

http://www.carlyelizabethsawyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum