Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

+15
jeanne1807
Bombshell
mich4141
NiteSpinR
cherylz
CarlysMommy
Heike
Wrapitup
Boston_Lady
laga
charminglane
adelacruz
janie
Nama
artgal16
19 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 3 Empty Re: Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by Nama Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:50 am

OCSO said there have been NO credible death threats again Casey and when she gets out of jail she's on her own. There will be no special protection for her. Is the defense team making the threats up to gain sympathy from the public? I don't put anything past them after their opening statement.

One of the jurors (Ford) said that she believed that the defense team down right lied during the opening statement and still they didn't feel there was enough evidence that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death. Ford said there was NO evidence of molestation. She wishes that the molestation wouldn't have been brought up because it painted a very graphic and disgusting picture and she felt that the defense should have been able to back it up with evidence. She doesn't believe that Caylee drowned!

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 3 Empty Re: Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by Nama Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:41 am

Pardon me if this has been posted before......there are so many I can't keep track.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:43 am

NiteSpinR wrote:Puerto Rico is too good for Casey Anthony... they need to hook her up with a one way ticket to IRAQ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Let the Taliban deal with her!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I agree it will be the only way she can hide is in a burqa.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 3 Empty Big question marks

Post by mich4141 Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:04 am

To help me determine what actually happened, I started with the known fact, Caylee. Somehow, she was put there and I followed the evidence that was given to me. The duct tape, heart sticker, laundry bag, close to Anthony home, evidence in trunk, cadaver dogs, computer searches. This led me to Casey only. But, the question mark??? Did she really die the way they said? Not sure. Was the duct tape used to murder her? Not sure. I had those questions, but this did not change my strong feeling that Casey knows everything. Guilty of a crime!
mich4141
mich4141

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:31 am

mich4141 welcome2
You posed some good questions. I believe in the science of this case. I do believe that duct tape was put on to make sure Caylee never woke up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:47 am

The more I read/hear about the jury and their reasoning behind their verdict...the sicker I feel. They didn't have a "cause of death"....oh OK... head bang
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:20 am

cherylz wrote:The more I read/hear about the jury and their reasoning behind their verdict...the sicker I feel. They didn't have a "cause of death"....oh OK... head bang

:woot:
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:24 am

A truly innocent and grieving mother would want to be able to keep her child's remains or hold a memorial service herself.

We will NEVER see that happen.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:19 am

BJ wrote:OCSO said there have been NO credible death threats again Casey and when she gets out of jail she's on her own. There will be no special protection for her. Is the defense team making the threats up to gain sympathy from the public? I don't put anything past them after their opening statement.

One of the jurors (Ford) said that she believed that the defense team down right lied during the opening statement and still they didn't feel there was enough evidence that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death. Ford said there was NO evidence of molestation. She wishes that the molestation wouldn't have been brought up because it painted a very graphic and disgusting picture and she felt that the defense should have been able to back it up with evidence. She doesn't believe that Caylee drowned!

The WTF FACTOR simply never ends with this jury! If Ford does not think that she drowned, and assuming that she has not fabricated another accident scenario on her own, then she thinks that she was murdered. She is sick about the verdict, so she believes that Casey is guilty of murder? There was zero evidence presented that anyone else was involved, including George (unless someone thinks the duct tape on the gas can is a dot they CAN connect). SO in the end this remains unbelievable!

ABC news just reported that the "minder" for the jury reported to the prosecution that the jury had complained about the procecution NOT saying good morning to them everyday the way the defense did...WOW, really....8th grade? So, is this why they did not say good morning WHEN addressed at closing arguments? My LORD............ omg

OH and I imagine that there are death threats, however, credible would mean that they believe that the person is actually going to act on the threat, which is a whole other kind of threat, and likely a very HIGH % of advance threats would never amount to an actual act against her.

Have a great day!
xoxo
Heike

Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:48 am

I find it hard to believe that the jury didnt discuss anything after recessing for the day. I find it hard to believe that all the jurors, including alternates all had similar feelings about the evidence presented.
It seems jurors opinions would be a lot more mixed.
Could it be, jurors did not like it they missed Memorial Day holiday weekend, and also July 4th holiday weekend, half their summer taken away.
None of my speculation is going to change anything. And none of my speculation is making me feel any better about the outcome.
AND can you believe this, I received a jury summons last week. Im 59, and this is my first ever. I filled out the questionnaire, doubt that I'll be one of the unlucky chosen....
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:22 am

cherylz wrote:The more I read/hear about the jury and their reasoning behind their verdict...the sicker I feel. They didn't have a "cause of death"....oh OK... head bang

Same here....It's almost like they were under some spell and now they see the light????? With every explanation they make it worse! 🇳🇴
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 am

Dorothy Clay Simms will be on the Joy Behar Show tonight.
I don't think we've heard from Ms Simms since the verdict.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 pm

I don't think I want to hear Simms. She was all motherly with Casey and she is the one jumping up and down after the verdict. Boooooo

I agree with the assessment of the jurors. They need to stop talking because they are making it worse. And they were upset because the Prosecution wasn't saying good morning to them? I didn't think that either lawyer was supposed to be schmoozing the jury. They were there to do a job, not to be social with the court officers. kick
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 3 Empty George Anthony, father of Casey Anthony, gets behind ‘Caylee’s Law’

Post by Nama Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:53 pm

More than 1.1 million people have signed a pledge petitioning state governments to enact “Caylee’s Law.” Twenty-eight states have started to consider enacting the law that would make it a felony for parents to not report within 24 hours that a child is missing.

Now, one more person is getting behind the push to enact the legislation: George Anthony, the grandfather of Caylee Marie Anthony and father of Casey Anthony.

The petition started in the emotional aftermath of Casey Anthony’s murder trial. Casey Anthony never reported her daughter as missing. Thirty-one days after she disappeared, Casey Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony, called the police. Five months later, the remains of Caylee were discovered.

A jury found Casey Anthony guilty of four counts of lying to the police; she was acquitted of murder charges. Oklahoman Michelle Crowder felt the verdict did not do justice to Caylee Anthony.

“I could not believe she was not being charged with child neglect or endangerment, or even obstruction of justice,” Crowder told BlogPost’s Elizabeth Flock.

She took to Change.org, a Web platform for social activism, and started the petition.

It has become the fastest-growing petition Change.org has seen, pulling in more than 1.1 million signatures in a week. It has also encouraged elected officials from Rhode Island, New Jersey, Vermont and 25 other states to consider a version of the legislation.

George Anthony said in an e-mail that he was investigating the law and hoped to help get it passed in Florida. “Caylee’s Law will be groundbreaking, and will be up there assisting the Adam Walsh Act, the Lungsford Act, Amber Alert, and many others that are necessary for our children,” he wrote.

During his daughter’s trial, Anthony was seen as controversial figure, with the defense contending that Casey was hiding emotional distress caused by alleged sexual abuse from her father. Her father has denied that claim.

When asked in a phone interview if the allegations could affect the law’s passage, Anthony said that the law had nothing to do with him and everything to do with keeping “the memory of my granddaughter going.” He also said that his life could not get much worse, with people camped outside his home and death threats coming in.

“I couldn’t be hurt more than I already am,” he said. “Caylee is gone and the chances of seeing Casey again. . .who knows. I just want to get through today.”

There has been some push-back to the measure. On the social-media site Reddit, users warned against supporting the legislation, and Radley Balko wrote in the Huffington Post that the law was a bad idea and questioned whether any research was done before the petition began. Both think it would be hard to determine when exactly to start the clock on the 24 hour deadline and that grief-stricken parents, not in the right mind to contact the authorities, could be accused of a crime they did not think to commit.

Crowder said in a phone interview that she had not spoken to any law enforcement officials before coming up with the proposal — she relied on a quick Google search and the belief that lawmakers would look into the details.

Oklahoma state Rep. Paul Wesselhoft (R) said he had received so many calls and e-mails about the law that he felt compelled to look into it. He said since his state legislature won’t meet until February, he’s got some time to look into how best to enact the measure.

Wesselhoft said that while some may criticize lawmakers for pushing legislation based on an emotional response from constituents, “they are clamoring for a resolution and there is nothing wrong with that — that’s democracy,” he said.

However, laws passed under a child’s name have a mixed history. The Amber Alert, created after the murder of Amber Hagerman and enacted in several countries around the world, has seen success in helping track down missing children, though some outside studies say the the successes come from child custody fights, not from the violent crimes it was enacted to prevent.

Kyleigh’s Law, enacted in New Jersey in 2009 after Kyleigh D’Alessio was killed, possibly as a result of a friend's distracted driving, marks every teenage driver’s car with a red decal. New Jersey is considering repealing the law.

George Anthony said he disagrees with the criticism of the law. He said when he first heard about the petition, he cried.

“This is a great legacy for my granddaughter. Other children still need assistance,” Anthony said. “If it reflects on my daughter, well, so be it.”

He plans to meet with representatives in Florida and hopes to get the law passed next year.

“If I have to stand on top of the capitol building, I will.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Yep... over reaction ...those fr*ck*ng jurors are just adding fuel to the fire. What they let happen is a crime...a crime of apathy. A crime of petty nonsense. They will have to liv ewith their decision. Poor Caylee. crying
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 3 Empty 'Casey Anthony trial judge is as big a liar as she is,' claims former mistress of seven years

Post by Nama Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Is there anyone that doesnt want to get on the MONEY bandwagon in this case? Jeeze -
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:32 pm

mich4141 I think we all have questions. Same questions the jury had when they decided they didn't have enough to convict.

We have watched this case unfold for 3 years and we all can't agree on what happened.

The jury got only what the state was offering. Not enough...sigh...

So a killer walks free. It will be interesting to see where her path leads her.

Will she fall down the rabbit hole or will she have woke up and try to do some worthwhile things with her life?

Time will tell.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:38 pm

I have no questions......no questions that would require answers BY LAW or common sense to convict kc of murder in the 1st degree. And now according to statements made by the jury they too agree she is guilty. The reasons given for voting not guilty are perplexing, this jury's verdict... that is where the important questions lie.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Emergency Motion Filed In Casey Civil Case

Attorneys For Zenaida Gonzales Don't Want Casey To Disappear

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys representing the Kissimmee woman suing Casey Anthony want to require Anthony to attend a deposition next week.
Click Like For Casey Anthony Updates:
Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzales filed an emergency motion out of concern that Anthony will disappear Sunday when she's released from jail. They're concerned she'll then skip out of her deposition.
Anthony was subpoenaed July 6 in jail to appear in a video deposition in the civil suit filed against her.

Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez
The subpoena asked that Anthony appear at 10 a.m. on July 19 at the law offices of Morgan and Morgan in Orlando.
The subpoena warned that Anthony could be held in contempt of court if she fails to appear.
Gonzales claims Casey ruined her reputation by saying someone with her name abducted Caylee Anthony in 2008.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by adelacruz on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:25 pm

ORLANDO --

Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez want to make sure they will be able to take Casey Anthony's deposition within the next week.

Gonzalez's attorney John Morgan filed an emergency motion to compel Casey's appearance at a videotaped deposition. The court filing points to news reports indicating that Anthony may "leave the jurisdiction following her release."

Morgan also believes Anthony may, "leave the jurisdiction of this court, disguise herself, change her name, etc., making it impossible to ever depose her."

Morgan wants the court to either compel Casey to appear for the deposition on July 19 or prior to her release.

source

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:26 pm

They can compel her to do the deposition while in jail as well. That ought to be interesting.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Regarding TES lawsuit against Casey for fraud - I thought fraud was a criminal matter especially to the tune of $115,000.00 - isnt it?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:34 pm

I think Cheney Mason is frivolous!

A lawsuit that Texas EquuSearch has filed against Casey Anthony has no merit, Anthony’s attorney Cheney Mason told Central Florida News 13 today.

“It sounds to me totally frivolous,” Mason told News 13’s Jacqueline Fell. “How can they have a lawsuit? Casey didn’t hire them. She had no contact with them. She didn’t ask them to come in. Her parents did.”

Charles Greene, Anthony’s civil attorney, told News 13’s Adam Longo: “This isn’t the first time that a group has come forward with its hand out.” Greene said he will file a motion to have the case dismissed quickly, Longo added.

The volunteer group hopes to recoup $112,0000 spent searching for Caylee Anthony in 2008. Casey Anthony’s defense team claimed at her murder trial that the child had drowned in the family pool on June 16, 2008. Later in 2008, Texas EquuSearch looked for the child. Roy Kronk, then a meter reader, found the child’s remains in December of that year.

“We’ll see if the system’s gonna work,” Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller told reporters. “Hope we don’t get the same jury.”

He was referring to the jury that acquitted Anthony last week of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

Texas EquuSearch said that it had 15 other requests to look for missing persons while it was busy with the Caylee search, Longo reported.

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing will offer an exclusive interview with defense attorney Lisabeth Fryer at 5:45 today.

Anthony is scheduled to be released from the Orange County Jail on Sunday.

source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Discuss This: Comments(53) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Tony Lazzaro testifies at the Casey Anthony trial in late May. Photo credit: Joe Burbank/Orlando Sentinel
Tony Lazzaro, Casey Anthony’s former boyfriend, is shopping a book, says a source familiar with the project.

The focus? “The interaction that the roommates had with Casey around that 31-day period” after Caylee went missing, the source said. “It’s going to be a must-read. It’s going to be insane.”

Anthony was acquitted last week of the first-degree murder of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee. Anthony’s defense team said the toddler drowned in 2008.

Will Lazzaro write the book? No. The source said Lazzaro hopes that Pulitzer Prize winner Jane Healy, formerly a top manager at the Orlando Sentinel, will write the book.

Healy had no comment, and more details about the project will be coming later, the source said.

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Dorothy Sims got a makeover!

Dorothy Clay Sims, one of Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys, was a guest on Greta Van Susteren’s “On the Record” last night.

Sims talked about post-jail life for Anthony, who was acquitted of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The Sims appearance was notable for another reason: The attorney had a more glamorous look. One colleague recalled that weeks ago Sims described herself as the attorney with the bad hair. Another colleague, seeing the new look, said: “She’s been Marcia Clarked,” a reference to the woman who prosecuted O.J. Simpson.

What do you think?

In discussing Anthony’s security after jail, Sims said, “I would just hope that she would be treated with compassion and respect and her privacy taken care of. We are very concerned about her for a number of reasons. But I have faith that people will come around, people will show compassion. I think that things are calming down already.”

Dorothy Clay Sims with Casey Anthony on July 3 at the trial. Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel
Van Susteren said she was troubled by the word compassion in relation to Casey Anthony.

“You say compassion, and regrettably, the first thing I think of is that, at best, her child was missing. At worst, of course, that the child was murdered by her,” the Fox News Channel host said. “She had a cavalier attitude — partying and getting a tattoo. … It’s hard for me on the outside to think of compassion for her.”

Sims replied, “You can never have too much compassion.”

She sidestepped a Van Susteren question about whether Anthony knows about the level of “hatred and vitriol” in the public over the verdict.

“Any conversations between Casey and her attorneys are clearly confidential,” Sims said. “But she’s being taken care of. She will be taken care of.”
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Tim Miller hugged Casey and she thanked him for coming to search for Caylee. Cindy and George asking him to come was on behalf of the family, wasn't it? I hope to hell he can make it stick.

Zip your lip Cheny!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:13 pm

“We’ll see if the system’s gonna work,” Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller told reporters. “Hope we don’t get the same jury.”
:lol: Love it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Oh and Dorthy Sims will never be Marcia Clark. How dare these people like Sims make blood money off Caylee death by duct tape.
Whip
There should be a law against this. Who in the hell would want to read a book about Tony's days with KC?
over reaction
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:34 pm

lindamarie wrote:Oh and Dorthy Sims will never be Marcia Clark. How dare these people like Sims make blood money off Caylee death by duct tape.
Whip
There should be a law against this. Who in the hell would want to read a book about Tony's days with KC?
over reaction

That's right LM, "I know Marcia Clark, and you Mz Sims are no Marcia."

As far as the book by Tony, I don't really care if he makes money but a book detailing his experiences with kc in those 31 days can already be found abundantly in the adult book section and I think they are worth about a dime, I think they are even given that name aren't they? Barf
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:25 pm

JVM has someone from Puerto Rico on line - the Puerto Ricos dont want her! hahahahaha I love it!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:50 pm

cherylz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry to say, but I do not think a law like this will ever pass. As long as the public is content with tabloid journalism, that is what we get. It is a matter of survival of such organizations, being first or exclusive equals big bucks. There is no more Walter Cronkite news.

I think our society is miles down the wrong road and I personally don't know how we get back to that fork, maybe we look for a detour, IDK.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Laga, it is so true our society is down the wrong road. So much is wrong. Our fore-fathers would be rolling in their graves. There is no real moral compass it seems. What happened to our Caylee is proof of that. And now everybody wants to still make a dime off of this precious babies blood. From News media to written journalism, to Defense lawyers and even the murderess herself. It is all truly despicable. 🇳🇴
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:03 pm

I go back and forth on GA. I know he loved Caylee. During the trial I cried right along with him. However, after the trial I was left wondering if he was "in" on the Def. plan. Now I feel as though he is done w/ KC and has truly lost everything. I feel pity for him.
Note if you access this link GA looks distraught and CA looks like she swallowed the canary.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Third Casey lawsuit !

Bounty Hunter To Sue Casey Anthony, Jose Baez
Leonard Padilla Says He Was Deceived; Wants To Recover Costs

POSTED: Wednesday, July 13, 2011
UPDATED: 8:18 pm EDT July 13, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The bounty hunter who temporarily bonded Casey Anthony out of jail in 2008 announced plans on Wednesday to file a lawsuit against her and her lead criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez.Leonard Padilla said he was deceived by Anthony and Baez back in 2008 when he led his team of bounty hunters and security personnel from California to Florida to help find
Anthony's daughter, Caylee, alive.Padilla said Baez's opening
statements in Anthony's murder trial, where he declared Caylee was never missing and had drowned in the family pool, proves both Anthony and Baez lied to Padilla in order to get his needed financial and logistical assistance to get Anthony out on bond.Padilla said he plans to file his lawsuit in about a week. His lawsuit would be the third civil lawsuit filed against Anthony stemming from her daughter's death. Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller filed a lawsuit to recover the costs his search team incurred while searching for Caylee and Zenaida Fernandez. Gonzalez filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony after she claimed a woman by the same name kidnapped Caylee. Baez later admitted that story
was a lie.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:30 pm

blinkoncrime.com has an article about the supposed paternal grandmother of Caylee Anthony. Looks like the woman is a kook.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:31 pm

What about those falsely accused to be kidnappers? Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales, Amy Huizenga?

What about Cindy & Shirley? She robbed them blind!

I think there are an entire SLEW of victims of Casey Anthony.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 pm

She's offering her dna... Personally, I can only hope she has a suit. If not her, then why not George & Cindy?
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:37 pm

ORLANDO --

A court hearing has been set for Friday in the civil case against Casey Anthony.
However, Casey's civil attorney Charles Greene said he isn't available and won't be there unless he's ordered to by the judge.
This is the case involving Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman suing Casey for defamation.
She is represented by attorney John Morgan.
The hearing was set for 10 a.m. Friday in front of Judge Jose Rodriguez.
Casey herself won't be there.
Greene said he plans to file an objection to the hearing.
He's calling this a "publicity stunt" that is "abusing the court process."
Earlier in the day, Morgan filed an emergency motion
demanding that Casey’s deposition move forward between now and next
Tuesday.
He indicates in the court filing he's worried she may leave the area.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Ive got mixed feelings on some of these lawsuits. Miller just wants his money back and rightly so. The others..... I see as others see it, as blood money. The possible other grandmother filing a wrongful death lawsuit? Has she even proven that Caylee was even her granddaughter?
KC will wish she was back in jail before it's all over.
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Looks like there is a new lawyer in town and hes already starting
with typical BS that the lawyers who represent Casey seem to throw
he says he wont attend - and its a publicity stunt. Zenaida was denied her day in court because she had to wait for the criminal case to end
and now his clown doesnt think he has to appear in court. Where do they find these guys?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 pm

I dont care about the reasons for the lawsuit - I just care that she has to be held responsible for once in her sordid life to someone for something that she has done. I hope 1000 people sue her
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 pm

I think Greene joined the team at the same time as Sims and Finnell.

I don't think the woman in MASS has proved anything yet, but she's offering her dna, so that should show whether she has a case or not.

I think that as long as these other people have legal basis for suing Anthony, it's ok with me. Padilla bailed her out to help her search for a live Caylee based on her lies. He may not get a bunch of money, but I don't see anything different about him suing and Tim Miller suing.

I've always thought Zenaida had a case, and I still do. Since we know Casey will never be punished for Caylee's death, I think it is entirely appropriate for her to pay for whatever she cost these others who in good faith, worked to help find a missing baby.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 pm

TV Producer Offers Casey $1M For First Interview

oh boy... angry
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next