Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by lisette on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 am

According to this article at The Hinky Meter, KC would probably have gone free on appeal anyway. Seems that the computer search evidence had major errors in it that was not properly followed up on by OCSD. The prosecution was supposedly unaware...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lisette

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by lisette on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 am

Software Designer Reports Error in Anthony Trial

MIAMI — Assertions by the prosecution that Casey Anthony conducted extensive computer searches on the word “chloroform” were based on inaccurate data, a software designer who testified at the trial said Monday.
Related

The designer, John Bradley, said Ms. Anthony had visited what the prosecution said was a crucial Web site only once, not 84 times, as prosecutors had asserted. He came to that conclusion after redesigning his software, and immediately alerted prosecutors and the police about the mistake, he said.

The finding of 84 visits was used repeatedly during the trial to suggest that Ms. Anthony had planned to murder her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, who was found dead in 2008. Ms. Anthony, who could have faced the death penalty, was acquitted of the killing on July 5.

According to Mr. Bradley, chief software developer of CacheBack, used by the police to verify the computer searches, the term “chloroform” was searched once through Google. The Google search then led to a Web site, sci-spot.com, that was visited only once, Mr. Bradley added. The Web site offered information on the use of chloroform in the 1800s.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office had used the software to validate its finding that Ms. Anthony had searched for information about chloroform 84 times, a conclusion that Mr. Bradley says turned out to be wrong. Mr. Bradley said he immediately alerted a prosecutor, Linda Drane Burdick, and Sgt. Kevin Stenger of the Sheriff’s Office in late June through e-mail and by telephone to tell them of his new findings. Mr. Bradley said he conducted a second analysis after discovering discrepancies that were never brought to his attention by prosecutors or the police.

Mr. Bradley’s findings were not presented to the jury and the record was never corrected, he said. Prosecutors are required to reveal all information that is exculpatory to the defense.

“I gave the police everything they needed to present a new report,” Mr. Bradley said. “I did the work myself and copied out the entire database in a spreadsheet to make sure there was no issue of accessibility to the data.”

Mr. Bradley, chief executive of Siquest, a Canadian company, said he even volunteered to fly to Orlando at his own expense to show them the findings.

Cheney Mason, one of Ms. Anthony’s defense lawyers, said it was “outrageous” that prosecutors withheld critical information on the “chloroform” searches.

“The prosecution is absolutely obligated to bring forth to the court any and all evidence that could be exculpatory,” Mr. Mason said. “If in fact this is true, and the prosecution concealed this new information, it is more than shame on them. It is outrageous.”

“This was a major part of their case,” Mr. Mason added.

The State Attorney’s Office in Orlando did not return messages seeking comment.

Capt. Angelo Nieves, media relations commander for the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, said Mr. Bradley had a vested interest in coming forward since his software was used in the investigation.

“We’re not going to relive the trial again,” Captain Nieves said. “We are not prepared to do that nor are we going to participate in that.”

A former Canadian police sergeant who specializes in computer forensic analysis, Mr. Bradley said he first became suspicious of the data after he testified on June 8. He said he had been called to testify by the prosecution about his CacheBack software. Instead, he was asked repeatedly about the Sheriff’s Office report detailing the 84 search hits on “chloroform,” which he had not seen.

“I had translated the data into something meaningful for the police,” he said. “Then I turned it over to them. The No. 1 principle for them is to validate the data, and they had the tools and resources to do it. They chose not to.”

Soon after giving testimony, Mr. Bradley learned during the defense portion of the case that the police had written a first report in August 2008 detailing Ms. Anthony’s history of Internet searches. That report used NetAnalysis, a different software.

Despite his appearance as a witness, Mr. Bradley said he was never told about that first report either by the police, with whom he had been in contact, or the prosecution.

Of the search results in both reports relating to chloroform, only one hit was found for sci-spot.com. That site was visited once, according to NetAnalysis, and visited 84 times, according to the CacheBack analysis.

Concerned that the analysis using CacheBack could be wrong and that a woman’s life might be at stake, Mr. Bradley went back to the drawing board and redesigned a portion of his software to get a more accurate picture.

He found both reports were inaccurate (although NetAnalysis came up with the correct result), in part because it appears both types of software had failed to fully decode the entire file, due to its complexity. His more thorough analysis showed that the Web site sci-spot.com was visited only once — not 84 times.

Mr. Bradley, fearing that jurors were being given false information based on his data, contacted the police and the prosecution the weekend of June 25. He asked Sergeant Stenger about the discrepancy, and the sergeant said he was aware of it, Mr. Bradley said. He waited to see if prosecutors would correct the record. They did not.

“They needed to get that right,” Mr. Bradley said.

Could KC sue the state of Florida for wrongful prosecution because of this?
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 am

I read this article on msnbc.com this morning. I wondered why it was not corrected during the trial.
It should have been. I dont feel that it in any way changes my mind about what we know happened to Caylee. The biggest mistake made was that the jury was not instructed that cicumstantial evidence carries the SAME weight as evidence - I believe if they had understood that, they would have convicted her. Again, I say as in OJ's trial lots of mistake are made - a lot of them by people just not doing their jobs thoroughly. Im not sayng the prosecutors didnt do their jobs, but his definitely seems to me to be an appelate issue and they should have made it clear that the 84 searches were incorrect. It doesnt matter now but I wonder if Mason can sue about this matter?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:28 pm

I never for a moment believed that there were 84 searches for Chlorform done by Casey.

There was nothing found in the house that would prove she was making it.

She simply looked it up after Ricardo put that "Kill her with chlorform" on his My Space page.

Actually I think one of the witnesses for the defense said a mistake was made and the 84 hits were for Casey's MySpace page.

They are all liars. A liars convention.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Art, I agree about the failure to stress the legal weight of circumstantial evidence...I thought that it was not talked about at all by the prosecution and not stressed enough in the jury instructions...The state should have emphasized that it was just as valid as eyewitness or forensic evidence. I do believe that, if she had been found guilty, this computer evidence could have caused a reversal, so maybe it is better that we can hold the jury accountable for this miscarriage of justice instead of the failure of the state to double check their information...IDK. I just know that there was no justice for Caylee, but I am counting on God to take care of that situation.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:36 pm

But the prosecution should have disclosed it - if she had been convicted the verdict could have been overturned. I wonder then why all the high levels of chloroform in the trunk? Could that have been wrong as well?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:53 pm

I wonder, too, Art, about the high levels of chloroform in the trunk...It makes me wonder about the whole "chloroform to cause sleep" scenario. If it weren't for the duct tape around the mouth, I would think that Caylee did accidentally drown (but not George being there), and KC just lost it and went to la-la land...None of it makes sense, though. She HAD to have been doing something to cause Caylee's death that she didn't want found out...else why would she hide it all those days and make up lies to cover it up? If she didn't do it deliberately, she was abusive or neglectful enough to cause it to happen, and she KNEW it...That's why she didn't report it right away. Maybe she put the duct tape on Caylee to "shut her up", not meaning to kill her...then got on the computer or phone and forgot about her...when she checked on her, she had suffocated. Sounds far-fetched, but possible? I just know that she'll never tell the truth if she is at fault...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:33 pm

I wonder if JP is going to do anything about the contempt charges against Bozo. Even though she was found not guilty, that doesn't erase the fact that Bozo deliberately disobeyed JP's court orders. I thought that JP wouldn't let him get away with that...Is he going to be free and clear now like KC?
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Not if I know Judge Perry Baez wont get out of the contempt charges but he will probaly fine him. Also LE is looking into witness tampering as well. In my mind Baez is a lazy bum willing to lie for his client and who really slacks off. Eventually he will get into trouble again, he wont change his spots all of a sudden and become responsible - he hasnt been responsbile his whole life. Isnt it amazing how Baez and Casey both such shady and fundamentally dishonest people have gone from the bottom of the heap to the top. Makes you question a lot of what you believed to be true
when it came to justice and right conquering wrong.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:54 pm

artgal as usual you have said a mouthfull.

artgal
"Isnt it amazing how Baez and Casey both such shady and fundamentally dishonest people have gone from the bottom of the heap to the top. Makes you question a lot of what you believed to be true"
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:35 pm

States response to allegations of not disclosing the error of computer searches to the defense from blinkoncrime.com

July 19, 2011

Below is the State’s response to comments made by Mr. John Bradley, designer of the software CacheBack, in today’s [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Two software programs were used for conducting computer analysis of
searches completed during the Anthony trial. The results produced by
CacheBack returned results of 84 visits. The second program, Net
Analysis, returned results of 1 visit.

After the results were mentioned in court on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. He consulted as to a potential rebuttal to the defense regarding the error in his program and
recommended using Net Analysis findings. All findings had previously been supplied to the defense in discovery.

On June 27th the discrepancy was discussed with Mr. Baez and both he
& the prosecution agreed to use the Net Analysis return of 1 site
visit count as the most accurate information available at
the time. If additional information became available, the State agreed
to disclose. Mr. Baez brought the discrepancy forward in court testimony
and again at closing with his court exhibit.

During jury deliberations Mr. Bradley admitted to sending additional
report information to the wrong email address but was able to deliver
information to prosecutors on the evening of July 4th. On July 5th
prosecutors prepared a Notice of Supplemental Discovery for defense but
it was never provided because the jury had reached their verdict.

Mr. Bradley never told prosecutors that the searches or the dates
and times of the searches were inaccurate. The only inaccuracies
discussed were the visit counts discrepancy and that each software
program (CacheBack & Net Analysis) revealed a different number of
total records. Again, all of this information was disclosed to the
defense in a timely manner.

We are dismayed at the suggestion made by the defense that
prosecutors would withhold exculpatory material. Court records show that
the defense was completely aware of the issues, utilizing these facts
at trial.

source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Is this Casey Anthony running away from the airplane? or a hoax
or does anyone give a rats behind!

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 pm

artgal16 wrote:Is this Casey Anthony running away from the airplane? or a hoax

This story goes with artgal's video link.

Was it Casey, a hoax or a cover-up? A woman believed to be Casey Anthony was seen getting off of the same plane at the Orlando Executive Airport on Tuesday and wearing the same type of clothes that Casey wore when she was released from the Orange County jail on Sunday, July 17.
Casey walked out of the jail just after midnight on Sunday and then headed to the Orlando Executive Airport, where it's believed she boarded a single-engine passenger plane owned by her former California lawyer, Todd Macaluso and took off to a destination unknown.

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, texted WFTV reporter Kathi Belich on Tuesday stating, "That is not Casey. Macaluso is having fun with you and I had no knowledge of that."
Only WFTV was there to capture who was believed to be Casey running into a building, covering her head with a blanket.
The woman captured on video, running with Macaluso, was wearing the same pink shirt, blue jeans and sneakers that Casey was wearing on the day of her release.

Casey Or A Hoax?
Of several vehicles that seemed to have been used as decoys, the first silver SUV that drove out of the airport was registered to William Slabaugh, an attorney with the Jose Baez law firm, who was a member of Casey's defense team.
If this was a hoax, the question is why would the key players in Casey's defense team go through all the trouble of covering and running a similarly-dressed woman inside of a building, and using decoy vehicles to leave the airport.
Casey, 25, was found not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, but convicted of lying to investigators. With credit for the nearly three years she'd spent in jail since August 2008 and good behavior, she had only days remaining when she was sentenced to four years on July 7.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Anthonys to establish non-profit foundation

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The
attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Mark Lippman, says his clients
intend to establish a fund bearing Caylee's name. "They want to
get back into giving back to the community," said Lippman. "It's time
for them to heal, and part of the healing process is moving forward, and
part of that is the fund." The Anthonys stand to make some big
money on book deals, interviews and even speaking engagements. The money
they make will be given placed in the fund. The fund would do three things:

• Help grandparents establish more rights when it comes to their grandchildre
  • Help with missing and exploited children
  • Help support "Caylee's Law," in whatever form the law eventually takes
The
Anthony's attorney said George and Cindy will not benefit financially
from the fund. "I never want anyone to speculate that they are going to
profit off of Caylee's death. They won't be paid from the foundation."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Notice Lippman says "they wont be paid by the foundation" that means to me that someone else will be paying them. They recently were seen in a new shiny red Jeep -probably from an advance for the book.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 am

What difference does it really make if the chloroform sight was visited once or hundred times over?
At this point it's just another piece of information that the jury refused to review before making their verdict.

I agree with many here... I don't think Casey left town either. All of her imaginary friends are in Florida and if they don't want anything to do with her any more, she can always make up new ones !

She may be in lock down somewhere, but I'd be willing to bet money that's she online checking out her status-quo.
Right about now she's figuring out how widely hated she is. Sure hopes she finds this place.

I'd also bet that plans are being made to legally change her name along with her appearance. I've heard that it's a relatively easy thing to accomplish.
Anyway it doesn't matter what she does to change, she'll always be what she is on the inside.

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Trial (short story)

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:46 am

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:47 am

by cherylz on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:51 pm
I think I will only feel some satisfaction and closure to this case if something "terrible" happens to KC. That is not like me to admit that, however such an imbalance of justice happened, it only seems fitting. I feel such disbelief in the outcome, such anger towards her and her team, and SUCH sadness to what happened to beloved Caylee. I am shocked at my feelings and that I am admitting them on-line.

by lindamarie Yesterday at 5:42 am
I feel the same way. I am not really ashamed to admit it either. I hope the media does keep looking for her. But they can stop with the interviews.

Oh yeah, I'm breathlessly anticipating the moment Karma reaches out and bitch slaps her!
I won't be satisfied until it happens, only then will I feel that Caylee has been given justice.

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:11 am

NiteSpinR wrote: by cherylz on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:51 pm
I think I will only feel some satisfaction and closure to this case if something "terrible" happens to KC. That is not like me to admit that, however such an imbalance of justice happened, it only seems fitting. I feel such disbelief in the outcome, such anger towards her and her team, and SUCH sadness to what happened to beloved Caylee. I am shocked at my feelings and that I am admitting them on-line.

by lindamarie Yesterday at 5:42 am
I feel the same way. I am not really ashamed to admit it either. I hope the media does keep looking for her. But they can stop with the interviews.

Oh yeah, I'm breathlessly anticipating the moment Karma reaches out and bitch slaps her!
I won't be satisfied until it happens, only then will I feel that Caylee has been given justice.
Add me in there too. Karma is a bitch and hopefully it will come around to take a chunk out of her sooner not later. I hope it keeps on biting too.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:58 am

artgal16 wrote:Is this Casey Anthony running away from the airplane? or a hoax

I think I am going to chose number 3.

"Frankly darling I don't give a dam". Clark Gable said those unforgetable words to Vivian Leigh in Gone With The Wind.

They fit how I feel about all the Anthonys. Tired, done, worn out, disgusted.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Normal Macaluso having fun

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 am

A plane linked to Casey Anthony landed at Orlando Executive Airport today, but her attorney denied his client is back in Orlando.

Video footage from WFTV shot over Orlando Executive Airport today shows a woman matching Casey Anthony's build running into the airport while two men covered her head. But WESH is reporting that airport officials said Anthony never landed in Orlando.

Preliminary reports show the woman ran from a Pilatus PC-12 single-engine turboprop passenger craft owned by Todd Macaluso, a former member of Casey Anthony's defense team.

When attorney Jose Baez was asked if Anthony had returned to Orlando, he told the Orlando Sentinel in a text message: "Not true. Macaluso having fun."

The woman possibly left the airport in a red SUV.

Macaluso's plane has flown to several places in the last 24 hours, according to the website FlightAware.com.

The craft left John Wayne Airport in California and headed to Baton Rouge on Monday evening. It left Louisiana this morning for St. George Island.

At some point this afternoon, the pilot filed a flight plan mid-flight that announced the plane was headed for Orlando Executive Airport.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Is this really Casey Anthony's Facebook Page?

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 am

Press Release 07/19/2011
I want to thank everyone who has supported me through out this terrible time not only in my life but in my familys life too. My life as well as people who knew me before the trial know that my life was not perfect. My family turned on me as well as my friends. Becasuse of the media and TV shows, my life, as well as my family's, was thrown out into the public and into the court of public opinion. I was guity(doesn't even know how to SPELL it ~wrap~) even before the trial began, from talk shows who thought they knew the facts, and reporters that relyed heavily on missinterpations of facts or distorted truths to fuel their hungy (gee, wonder what's on her mind?? ~wrap~) audience's. Audience's that now want to harm not only me but my family. These "talk show's" that call themselves "reality" have no clue as to the real facts and rely soley on other people's accounts of events. Events that get twisted or distorted and then aired as factual when in truth, the news they are reporting is anything but the facts. Who pays the price. Innocent people do. I found that out first hand. My family found that out too. People who will do anything to get their picture in the paper or on TV, or to just make a buck. That's the reality. I walked out the front door of Orange County Jail with my head held high, not the back door in disgrace. I lost the one person who ment (evidently, she Didn't mean that much to her. She can't even spell it! `wrap~ the world to me, my daughter. My daughter will allways be in my hart, (she doesn't have one..that's why she cannot spell it correctly! ~wrap`)thoughts and prayers. Some have asked why I dont have pictures of her up on my Facebook account. The truth is I dont own the rights to her pictures, or even her name. A name that I gave her. The rights that someone took and sold while I was in jail. Money gained from my daughter's death that people now live on. I requested that I be allowed to have the pictures of my daughter. Pictures that I took, and was told no by their attorney. I have even been threated by their attorney for slander if I even mention their name in an open fourm such as this one. Again thank your for your understanding, and please remember, Reality show's who claim 'Justice" or give people a cute little nic name are only in it for the ratings, nothing more. Casey Anthony 07/19/2011 .
By: Casey Anthony

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony dunk tank making big splash at fair

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:13 am

At this year’s Lexington Lions Club Bluegrass Fair in Kentucky, it doesn’t take a jury and a lengthy trial to decide if Casey Anthony is guilty or innocent.
It takes a dollar and some good aim.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:31 am

I dont believe that facebook for a minute
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by janie on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:43 am

artgal16 wrote: I dont believe that facebook for a minute
I don't believe it either artgal! I think it's just another stupid hoax!!!
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 am

artgal16 wrote:I dont believe that facebook for a minute
I agree. We've heard hours of Casey and know how she speaks. The press release doesn't sound like her at all. She didn't say desperation, frustrated, community, misconstrued, ............ or any of her other big words.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 am

Anyway to contact facebook to tell them they are probably helping to perpetrate a fraud?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 am

Or "Absolutely". That wasn't in there either. I went in and gave my "take" on "her" FB.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:09 am

Wrapitup wrote:Or "Absolutely". That wasn't in there either. I went in and gave my "take" on "her" FB.
ABSOLUTELY!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 am

Have you all read her entire FB?? It would be just like her to open up a non private one. Not saying it is her, but anyone that is a computer whiz could probably figure out where this is coming from.

Personally, I don't care if I ever see her on TV again. As far as I'm concerned, it's over. There was NO Justice for her daughter! And, I do believe that was her at the Orlando Executive Airport getting off Todd Mascaluso's plane. Why would Mascaluso be joking with us? Find a better excuse, Bozo!!!

I do think she is in Orlando staying either with Sims or the Mason's. MOO.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 am

I agree Wrap, that was her getting off the plane - they need her in Orlando or at least in Florida there are negotiations to make and telephones arent safe -and neither are emails.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 am

Waste. A Huge Waste.

I still believe that the chloroform was either stolen from Cindy's place of employment by Casey or purchased through work by Cindy as a cleaning agent.

charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:24 am

Is chloroform a cleaning agent? I dont think you can just buy it can you? God I hope not
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:25 am

She is still in Orlando. No money. No friends. No one wants her.
Casey will be online for quite awhile trying to figure out where she should go. It won't be easy to find a place.
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:26 am

artgal16 wrote:Is chloroform a cleaning agent? I dont think you can just buy it can you? God I hope not
When I was very young my mother told me to never mix bleach and ammonia because the fumes were very dangerous. I heard recently when you mix the two of them you get chloroform.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 am

EXPOSURE SOURCES AND CONTROL METHODS

The following operations may involve chloroform and lead to worker exposures to this substance:

The manufacture and transportation of chloroform
Used in manufacture of fluorocarbons (especially chlorodifluoromethane) for refrigerants and aerosol propellants; used in fire extinguishers to lower the freezing temperature of carbon tetrachloride; used in manufacture of fluorocarbon resins, tribromomethane, plastics, and thermally stable polymers; used in the manufacture of artificial silk, floor polishes, dyes, and pesticides
Used as an extractant solvent in manufacture of rubber, essential oils, sterols and alkaloids, guttapercha, resins, and in the recovery of fat from waste products
Used in chemical analysis and assays; and in photographic processing
Used as a general solvent of lacquers plastics, dyes, fats, greases, gums, oils, adhesives, and waxes, and in the rubber cleaning and dry cleaning industries
Prior use as an anesthetic has been discontinued and uses in human drugs and cosmetics are now limited to use as a process solvent for final products that contain only residual amounts of chloroform
Used as a fumigant for soil, a mildewicide for tobacco seedlings, a grain fumigant for various stored dry grains, and as an insecticide

charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:33 am

I agree It's not rocket science and I bet that is exactly what she did. I wonder if LE looked for empty bleach and ammonia bottles? Also, I heard acetone and bleach w/do the same thing. Things she would readily have available at home.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:34 am

So if Cindy either mixed the ammonia and the bleach producing it or some other form to clean that trunk she must have been trying to clean off the stain from the decomp - she might not have seen the outline but the residue of fluids had dried and that was what she was cleaning - thats probably why there was such a huge reading of chloroform - that makes sense and also why Cindy tried to take the blame for it, as she was the one that caused it.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:51 am

I doubt Cindy used ammonia and bleach as she would know that makes chloroform and between the smell of decomp and the horrific heat, she probably would have keeled over.

She most likely used a regular cleaning agent that has Clorox in it and Febreeze, which she said she used.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:53 am

Or she brought chloroform home from work as a cleaning agent for decomp.
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 am

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Defense attorney Cheney Mason and wife call deputies after receiving ongoing threats at home re: #caseyanthony. We're working on story now.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Casey Anthony: Prank on media ‘like taunting animals at the zoo’
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Good Morning America, HLN, Jose Baez, NBC, Nancy Grace, Today, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on July, 20 2011 9:21 AM

Casey Anthony was last seen leaving the Orange County Jail with attorney Jose Baez early Sunday.

That ballyhooed “WFTV exclusive” of a camouflaged woman — not Casey Anthony — running at Orlando Executive Airport produced withering reactions this morning on national television.

“The hunt to find Casey Anthony took a comical turn Tuesday,” NBC’s Kerry Sanders said on “Today.” “A circus of news cameras rushed to Orlando’s Executive Airport after a tip the plane belonging to Casey’s former attorney had landed again with her on board.”

But Sanders noted that it was a joke played on the media by the plane’s crew. Defense attorney Jose Baez later told WKMG-Channel 6 that Anthony wasn’t in Orlando.

“A lot of people not happy with this apparent hoax,” ABC’s Andrea Canning said on “Good Morning America.” She read a viewer’s remark that it “was a pretty expensive hoax.”

The hoax took up a good deal of news time on early evening newscasts Tuesday in Orlando.

HLN’s Nancy Grace also turned to the story Tuesday night. On “GMA,” Grace bemoaned “a prank played at the expense of her family, her parents, the media, the press and the public.”

ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams added, “If this is a ‘prank’ — if they’re having fun at the expense of the media — that’s like taunting animals at the zoo. That’s just asking for more trouble. They’re not helping her case. All they’re doing is just increasing the amount of coverage.”

Abrams predicted that Anthony will “get something” for an interview but it will come “from some fringe group that doesn’t care what the public thinks about them.” Anthony was acquitted July 5 of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Where is Anthony? “We just don’t know, and her attorneys tell me they’d like to keep it that way: a secret,” NBC’s Sanders said.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 pm

I still think it was her - too much protesting its not. It doesnt make sense to move her now - she has no money and Baez and the rest of those attorneys will now be getting busier with requests - they dont have time for this - she has to stay close -they can be flying her all over the country and I dont believe she will stand for more "therapy" she was declared competent by those psych docs and if she has a personality disorder they already know about it and it cant be cured. Shes around there somewhere in her new "prison".
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Casey Anthony Release: Parents Refused to be Decoys

What's Next For Casey Anthony
By KEVIN DOLAK, CHRISTINA NG, LEEZEL TANGLAO and DEAN SCHABNER
July 18, 2011

Casey Anthony's attorney wanted to use her parents as media decoys at the Orlando jailhouse where she was released on Sunday, according to the couple's lawyer.

Mark Lippman, who represented Casey Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony, told HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell on Sunday that he refused the request from attorney Jose Baez.

"Last night we got a call from Mr. Baez ... he had wanted to use my clients as decoys for the media and I, of course, did not agree with that and neither did my clients," said Lippman. "One, it was risky at best, and two, just in my opinion, something that would not be beneficial to anybody."

Lippman added that he did find out that from Baez that Casey Anthony is safe at an undisclosed location. Anthony reportedly boarded a private plane from the Orlando Executive Airport around 3 a.m. Sunday upon her release after approximately three years in prison.

In the interview, as reported by The Examiner, Lippmann indicated that there has still been no further contact between Casey Anthony and her mother -- though Cindy Anthony did want to have contact with Casey, and Baez blocked it, according to Lippman.

"After the trial Cindy tried to see Casey and again was rebuked. Now again, even a simple telephone call apparently seems to be too much for either Casey or Mr. Baez, so we're asking publicly that Mr. Baez at least reach out to me and let me know what's going on," Lippman said.

Casey Anthony Released After Three Years

Casey Anthony's release comes 12 days after she was convicted of four counts of lying to police and a day after she filed an appeal of those convictions.

"This release had an unusual amount of security so, therefore, in that sense, it would not be a normal release," Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore said. "We have made every effort to not provide any special treatment for her. She's been treated like every other inmate."

Anthony, 25, was sentenced to four years for lying to investigators about her 2-year-old daughter Caylee's 2008 disappearance and death, but she had already served three years and was credited for good behavior. Aside the jail time Anthony was fined $4,000.

With only a few hundred dollars in donations from strangers to her inmate account and no family support after her defense -- which made her mother look like a liar and painted her father and brother as abusers -- Casey Anthony's whereabouts are a mystery.

Hundreds of protestors, carrying signs reading "Travesty of Justice," "Justice for Caylee ... Bella Vita" -- a reference to the tattoo Anthony got after Caylee went missing -- and "Don't Be a Part of Blood Money," had gathered outside the jail for much of the day.

People in the crowd lined up on both sides of the highway outside the jail chanted "Caylee, Caylee," and cars driving by honked their horns in response a sign saying "Honk for Caylee."

Her attorneys say she has received seven serious death threats, including one email photo with a bullet photoshopped through her head, but the sheriff's department said the threats aren't credible and after her release she is on her own.

Now that she has been released, Casey Anthony must now deal with several lawsuits, including one filed by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, who claims Anthony cost her a house and a job, and subjected her to death threats when Anthony claimed that a babysitter of the same name stole Caylee.

Casey Anthony claimed for three years that Caylee was kidnapped by a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Caylee's decomposed body was found six months later in a swampy area near the Anthony home.

At the beginning of her murder trial, Anthony's lawyer said that Caylee actually drowned in the family pool.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:42 pm

So thats what has her so angry. They took the copyright to Caylee Marie Anthony and she can't use that name. Interesting. I wondered what had her so pi.....ed off at her parents.

I tell you Disfunction Junction is the name of the Anthony train.

Lippman might just be a bit smarter than I gave him credit for. He shut up the Ants and copywrited Caylees name before Casey could do anything about it.

Anthonys one
Casey zero
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 pm

artgal16 wrote:I still think it was her - too much protesting its not. It doesnt make sense to move her now - she has no money and Baez and the rest of those attorneys will now be getting busier with requests - they dont have time for this - she has to stay close -they can be flying her all over the country and I dont believe she will stand for more "therapy" she was declared competent by those psych docs and if she has a personality disorder they already know about it and it cant be cured. Shes around there somewhere in her new "prison".
I agree I agree I agree I agree

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Casey Anthony's attorney wanted to use her parents as media decoys at the Orlando jailhouse where she was released on Sunday, according to the couple's lawyer.

Mark Lippman, who represented Casey Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony, told HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell on Sunday that he refused the request from attorney Jose Baez.

"Last night we got a call from Mr. Baez ... he had wanted to use my clients as decoys for the media and I, of course, did not agree with that and neither did my clients," said Lippman. "One, it was risky at best, and two, just in my opinion, something that would not be beneficial to anybody."
Can you imagine? What NERVE Bozo has!! After throwing George under the bus and now they want them to be decoys? Just when I think I have heard it ALL!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony is in Palm Springs to discuss my $1million TV deal,' claims producer

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:49 pm

A producer claims he met with Casey Anthony in Palm Springs today to discuss a $1million television deal, the MailOnline can exclusively reveal.
Al Taylor, who on Sunday said Anthony's first interview was a ‘done deal,’ claims he was called to the early morning meeting in an undisclosed location by Anthony’s legal team this morning.
He claims to have met with Anthony, who was flanked by her lawyer Jose Baez, for 15 to 20 minutes to discuss his proposal, he said.
‘I made a plea to her last night’ Mr Taylor said referring to his appearance on CNN's Issues show.
‘Jose's a great lawyer but he's not a great agent. Take the money,’ he had said.
Mr Taylor claims Mr Baez is reluctant for Anthony to work with him, but that she was keen.
‘She (Anthony) made them come to Palm Springs. She wants the money that's for sure, he said.
'No one else has the balls. I'm offering money from my own company. We're the only game in town.’
Mr Taylor said he has offered Anthony $1million to be interviewed by an as yet unconfirmed host, through his own company Private Elevator Productions.
The money was raised by unnamed investors, he added.
Mr Taylor had said part of the proposed show would include Anthony taking a lie detector test.
But after his alleged meeting with the 25-year-old this morning he said he would be willing to reconsider this aspect.
‘She was a little concerned about how she is going to look with the lie detector test,’ Mr Taylor said.
‘I said: "You're the most hated woman in America, if you have to do some weird things…
'We were worried she wouldn’t answer the questions. We wanted to get our million dollars’ worth.’
Anthony’s lawyer Mr Baez admitted he would meet with Mr Taylor to hear what he had to offer but denied the deal had been sealed during an interview with Fox News.
Mr Taylor, a freelance producer, also claimed he had given the Jerry Springer show first refusal of the Anthony interview.
A spokesman for the Springer show denied the conversation ever took place however.
Mr Taylor claims he has a written and verbal agreement with Mr Baez’s law firm and said he threatened to sue Anthony should she back out.
‘She said "If you're gonna sue me, join the line,”’ Mr Taylor said of Anthony.
He refused to comment on what Anthony had been wearing or where she was heading after their alleged meeting but did say she ‘seemed normal.’
‘You would never know she had been in jail for three years,’ he said.
Mr Taylor also claimed Anthony asked him never to call her 'Tot Mom.'
‘That was a sort of dig at Nancy Grace,’ he added.
While Mr Taylor said he would offer the interview with Anthony to a U.S. network for free he claims to have also contacted countries around the world – ‘even African countries’ – to discuss network deals.
The pair also discussed a potential $1million book deal at the alleged meeting, Mr Taylor claims.
The freelance producer said he told Anthony he had a ghost writer and also a title – ‘Not Guilty’ – in mind.
Because he is an independent publisher he 'can take the heat' of the likely boycott that would occur with such a controversial publication, he added.
Mr Taylor claims he left Anthony with the decision.
‘I gave her a hug and said "you do what you need to do."'
He then claims to have told her: 'you’ll be worth $100,000 in six weeks.’
Mr Taylor said he could turn a show around in a week should Anthony agree to the deal.
Anthony was thought to be in Carlsbad, California, according to the Today Show.
The private Pilatus PC-12 jet Anthony was whisked away on the morning of her release from Orange County Jail is owned by California attorney Todd Macaluso's firm, according to the news programme.
Macaluso had, at one point, been a member of Anthony's defence team and had given her $70,000.
The firm has an office at the Palomar Airport in Carlsbad.
However a Florida TV station claims Anthony was spotted landing at an executive airport back in Orlando late Monday in a private jet.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 pm

I dont think she ever left Orlando to begin with, and I dont believe thats her on FB. The person on FB is just taunting people. If you look at it you will see all they do is post one thing and sit back till it stops getting hits and posts something else. I think its a hoax.
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 pm

I wouldn't put it past her to fly off to California. That is where Macaluso is from. Who knows? Time w/tell. There is no way she can stay quiet. She Has to have the attention!

Sly, I agree w/you about the FB.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Masons wife calls 911:

Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats
Wife Of Cheney Mason Calls 911
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer

POSTED: 1:24 pm EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 1:34 pm EDT July 20, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The wife of one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys made a tearful call to 911 Tuesday night to report she's been receiving continual threatening phone calls at her family's home in Seminole County.

Shirley Mason is married to Cheney Mason. According to a report from the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, Shirley Mason called 911 Tuesday night and said, "I'm just getting a lot of threatening phone calls at my home. I would like an officer to respond so I can get something done tonight."

When deputies responded to the Mason's home, Shirley told them the harassing phone calls appear to come from multiple callers and were so continuous Monday night that the Masons disconnected their phone.

She said she was told her home phone number and address had been posted on Facebook and she believes that's how the callers got her family's contact information.

Shirley Mason said the callers have asked if Casey Anthony is staying at their home and when she says no, the callers usually hang up but she said they've also received some voice mails.

LISTEN: 911 Call

Messages left include:

"She (Casey Anthony) can run but she can't hide."
"Your scumbag husband and Baez better sleep with one eye open."
"I hope baby Caylee hunts you in your sleep."

The Major Crimes unit of the Seminole County Sheriff's Office is investigating the calls.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added 911 call link)
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum