Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Masons wife calls 911:

Facebook Post Prompts Casey Attorney Threats
Wife Of Cheney Mason Calls 911
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer

POSTED: 1:24 pm EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 1:34 pm EDT July 20, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The wife of one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys made a tearful call to 911 Tuesday night to report she's been receiving continual threatening phone calls at her family's home in Seminole County.

Shirley Mason is married to Cheney Mason. According to a report from the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, Shirley Mason called 911 Tuesday night and said, "I'm just getting a lot of threatening phone calls at my home. I would like an officer to respond so I can get something done tonight."

When deputies responded to the Mason's home, Shirley told them the harassing phone calls appear to come from multiple callers and were so continuous Monday night that the Masons disconnected their phone.

She said she was told her home phone number and address had been posted on Facebook and she believes that's how the callers got her family's contact information.

Shirley Mason said the callers have asked if Casey Anthony is staying at their home and when she says no, the callers usually hang up but she said they've also received some voice mails.

LISTEN: 911 Call
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Messages left include:

"She (Casey Anthony) can run but she can't hide."
"Your scumbag husband and Baez better sleep with one eye open."
"I hope baby Caylee hunts you in your sleep."

The Major Crimes unit of the Seminole County Sheriff's Office is investigating the calls.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added 911 call link)

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Padilla Sues Baez:

Casey Anthony: Bounty Hunter To Sue Baez
Anthony's Lead Defense Attorney May Face Lawsuit

POSTED: 8:11 am EDT July 20, 2011
UPDATED: 8:41 am EDT July 20, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bailed Casey Anthony out of jail while searchers looked for her then-missing daughter, is suing defense attorney Jose Baez.

The lawsuit is just another twist in the Casey Anthony case comes days after she was released from jail.

Padilla said he will sue Casey Anthony and her defense attorney over alleged misleading information.

"He not only misled us, he conned us," Padilla said. "He did a good job, too."

Padilla claims that Baez duped him into believing that her daughter was a missing child.

The bounty hunter said he incurred $200,000 in expenses during his trip to Orange County.

Meanwhile, rumors continue to swirl about where Casey Anthony might be living, now that she has left the Orange County Jail.

NBC's Kerry Sanders reports that Anthony may be hiding out in Prescott, Ariz. Speculation has also pointed to Puerto Rico, Ohio and California.

A jury found Anthony not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. She left the Orange County Jail on Sunday after spending more than 1,000 days there.

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Padilla is a Grifter too. How much money has he made from little Caylee Anthony.

He deserves nothing. Heck Baez will just say that he too thought Caylee was missing and Casey only told him after the fact.

Padilla is just looking for more publicity. He should be rode out of town on a rail like they did in the days of real men.

Pussy Padilla
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:52 pm

I think its sad that Mrs Mason is getting the brunt of this. Shes only the wife of a lawyer.
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 pm

I love all these lawsuits being filed. I love the fact that Baez is being sued too. That being said I agree w/ you Jeanne. Padilla is now so well known and he's made a ton of money off the Anthony name too - and he's looking for more fame.
It's not right that the Masons are getting harassing/threatening calls, but I don't care. The scumbag defense lawyers that represented her didn't want justice for Caylee or anyone else for that matter, they just wanted the fame, they make me sick. So as far as I'm concerned the Masons might as well change their phone number if they don't want those calls.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 pm

I agree with that - its not fair to her at all. But Mason should shut up too - he rubbed everyones face in his victory.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:I think its sad that Mrs Mason is getting the brunt of this. Shes only the wife of a lawyer.
Mrs Mason has also lost some of her friends because her husband defended Casey. It goes with the territory; they both knew what he was signing up for. I hope Casey's walking free was worth the loss the Mason family is suffering. Does Casey care about any of them? I doubt it.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:I think its sad that Mrs Mason is getting the brunt of this. Shes only the wife of a lawyer.
I understand what you're saying Sly but she's reaping the benefits of being this so and so's wife. I honestly do not think I could have ever lived with a defense lawyer. What's that saying, something like (?) you lie with dogs, you get fleas?
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Cheney Mason has already said that Casey didn't tell her defense team about the drowning until recently, so I don't think Lenny has any grounds to sue them. I don't mind him suing Casey though. The more, the merrier I always say.

Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Why do I--so full of compassion for all things, not feel the least bit sorry for this woman?
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:35 pm

I disliked Casey Anthony the minute I saw her in that blue hoodie with that grin on her face in handcuffs being taken into court. For a girl that age to not show fear or something other than a self-satisfied smirk made me instantly dislike and distrust her. Nothing in three years has made me change my mind, rather my feelings of disgust for her and her whole family intensified. The only saving grace was thinking that she would get punished for killing Caylee, and in the end she walked free. I have nothing but contempt for her, her parents, her brother and the lawyers and jury that set her free. I wanted justice - I got a slap in the face.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Lilone wrote:Cheney Mason has already said that Casey didn't tell her defense team about the drowning until recently, so I don't think Lenny has any grounds to sue them. I don't mind him suing Casey though. The more, the merrier I always say.

Then Bozo owes us. He promised us an "AHA" moment and I want to know what it was if he didn't know about the drowning until recently. Damn him, he cheated us and we're not happy!!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:45 pm

The attorneys suing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
for defamation are going after her psychological evaluations and also
want to know what type of offers she's received for television
appearances and book deals.The request, filed Wednesday, is the latest development in the case brought against Anthony by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] woman who claims the former murder suspect ruined her reputation.Anthony
told Orange County investigators in 2008 that her 2-year-old daughter,
Caylee Marie, was kidnapped by a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.
Detectives said no such baby sitter existed

During Anthony's murder trial, defense attorney José Baez
said Anthony made up the kidnapping story and that Caylee accidentally
drowned in the family's pool.On July 5, a jury found Anthony not
guilty of murder, aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter.
Anthony, 25, was convicted of four counts of lying to law enforcement
and was released from the jail early Sunday. Her whereabouts are not
publicly known.

The attorneys representing Fernandez-Gonzalez wanted to
question Anthony under oath this week, but a judge denied that request
and set her deposition for October.In their lasted filing,
attorney John Dill said he wants Anthony to produce all documents
related to any psychological or psychiatric evaluations.That
includes, per the request, "mental health treatment you have received,
including diagnoses, treatment plans, and prescriptions."The
attorneys also want Anthony to produce all documents related to offers
of "any type" made to her or her representatives for "interviews,
television show appearances, movies, books, magazines, newspapers,
advertisements, literature…"The document requests Anthony produce the items within 30 days.

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 pm

I think it will be really ironic if the woman whose name she used to say kidnapped her daughter will bring about the only justice we will see in this case.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Leonard Padilla was on JVM and said he KNOWS she is in Palms Springs, CA. He started to say specifically where and JVM stopped him..said they (HLN) did not want to get sued and told him he could tell her when they go to break.

I agree that I believe she is in California. I didn't at first, but that is where the big million dollar check is. I wonder if Bozo is with her on all her little jaunts? I would presume that he IS as he basically Owns her now and wants to cash in on his "client". There was a time she owned him but that has all changed since in her mind, her got her off on all the felonies. This also makes me wonder how Bozo's marriage is going if Bozo is wining and dining that bitch all over California. I would be after Palm Springs, it w/be LA (watch out, Raine, Charm, Art and Adela!) and then NYC. If she can get lost anywhere, it's there.

I bet she is downing the chili and all the Mexican food she wants. I bet she is buying all kinds of nice clothes on either Bozo's or Mason's dime.

And, as far as Mrs. Mason, I am sorry to say this but I agree w/Raine. Both Mason's knew what they were getting into when Mason took this case pro bono. They HAD to know that if she somehow walked, their would be death threats abound. I say change your number and get outta town. That's what happens when you defend a child murder who also lies and steals and is probably the most hated person in the world. kick Whip Whip Whip huge waste

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:21 pm

NG has on that Al Taylor on and he said that he interviewed Casey in Palm Springs and that he spoke to her. He said she was "normal". Also
Kathy Belich said it was her and not a hoax of the video running back from the airport. If its true then the plane took her to California she went and met with this guy and the next day came back and she got off the plane and they caught it on video. I guess?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Did he say he interviewed her in person?

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Yes he said he interviewed her in person and the first thing she asked him was "wheres the check"
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Oh, brother!!!! She w/do just what she did to LP. She said she would help find Caylee if he bailed her out and she didn't do one damned thing to help him. She will do the same thing to this poor schmuck! He better demand she do the interview first before he gives her the check...make her sign a contract that she will tell the truth (if she even knows what the truth is at this point, she is so deluded).

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:50 pm

artgal16 wrote:NG has on that Al Taylor on and he said that he interviewed Casey in Palm Springs and that he spoke to her. He said she was "normal". Also
Kathy Belich said it was her and not a hoax of the video running back from the airport. If its true then the plane took her to California she went and met with this guy and the next day came back and she got off the plane and they caught it on video. I guess?

So she got her 1 million dollar check already? over reaction crap

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:02 pm

IDK if she got it or not but found this article. Not sure what to think:
Casey Anthony to Get Hitched?
By Victoria Bekiempis Mon., Jul. 18 2011 at 9:47 AM

​Among the more tasteful coverage of the Casey Anthony clusterfu*k is the National Enquirer's in-depth investigation of Anthony's postprison plans, which are pretty much a rip-off of a Nicholas Cage flick.

As it turns out, Anthony's future will likely be half Face Off, half Lifetime saga: The 25-year-old is going to get $50,000 in face-changing plastic surgery, then flee to Australia with a rich bachelor. (Sorry, boys!)

And in a plot twist that could only be from the Enquirer's pages, this Aussie suitor might even be Anthony's baby daddy!

The celebrity rag, which describes Anthony as America's "most hated woman," says that Anthony and the older, loaded gentleman met at an Orlando bar in 2004.

(Note: While the Pulp is actively working to find the text of this article online, it doesn't look as if it's posted. On the Enquirer's main page, though, you can see the cover of the July 25 edition, with its bawler headline: "Casey Anthony WEDDING BOMBSHELL! Secret new life of most hated woman in America.")

Anthony and the mysterious 51-year-old, so the story goes, messed around for a few months. But the gent had no idea that Caylee was born in August 2005 and "didn't realize he could be the child's dad until he began watching Casey's trial on TV and learned Caylee's birth date."

He purportedly started writing her love letters while she was in jail.

Anthony, sources claim, sees his courtship as a ticket to a new life -- which includes getting married and having a baby "to replace Caylee -- and more after that."

The Enquirer doesn't say whether Anthony's future children might also be retroactively aborted.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Nah she didnt get the million dollar check and I dont even know if its true that he met with her though Baez didnt deny the story. I dont think that
she would meet the conditions. He also said that in 6 weeks her interview would only be worth $100,000.00 = lets hope she waits!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 pm

lisette wrote:I wonder, too, Art, about the high levels of chloroform in the trunk...It makes me wonder about the whole "chloroform to cause sleep" scenario. If it weren't for the duct tape around the mouth, I would think that Caylee did accidentally drown (but not George being there), and KC just lost it and went to la-la land...None of it makes sense, though. She HAD to have been doing something to cause Caylee's death that she didn't want found out...else why would she hide it all those days and make up lies to cover it up? If she didn't do it deliberately, she was abusive or neglectful enough to cause it to happen, and she KNEW it...That's why she didn't report it right away. Maybe she put the duct tape on Caylee to "shut her up", not meaning to kill her...then got on the computer or phone and forgot about her...when she checked on her, she had suffocated. Sounds far-fetched, but possible? I just know that she'll never tell the truth if she is at fault...

My assurance of the murder was always the duct tape and I have never felt it was a possible "ruse" for kidnapping...I never thought that Casey was thinking clearly enough to PLAN a murder after an accident, and if she was, I do not think that we would have had THREE strips of duct tape to pretend a kidnapping. She would have rushed having a hard time looking at a dead Caylee, assuming she had no hand in a drowning...but one over the mouth, one over the nose and one over the gap in the middle is indicative of a goal?

I thought chloroform was possible, but that evidence was FAR more circumstantial than the duct tape, compelling, but not what sealed the belief for me... The lies and behavior and cover up for the 31 days, the car, the jail videos, call? Far more tangible circumstantial evidence as to why are you hiding the truth? But the duct tape, that is the evidence that should have put her away WITH the circumstantial evidence that pointed to ONE person!

I have been trying to have a life and that is why I am likely responding to an older post...sorry, just catching up!

xoxo
Heike

And we all know the rest...of course she was responsible for Caylee's death, no matter how we beleive it happened.
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Heike, I enjoy reading your posts. They are always well thought and well written.
The duct tape did it for me too. That along w/ everything else. Why do you think Caylee didn't pull it off? I need to wrap my head around this. I always hoped she was put to sleep 1st w/ chloroform. But, if not why did she not pull it off? I am still so angry about the verdict. Our sweet baby Caylee rec'd no justice.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Have you all read her entire FB?? It would be just like her to open up a non private one. Not saying it is her, but anyone that is a computer whiz could probably figure out where this is coming from.

Personally, I don't care if I ever see her on TV again. As far as I'm concerned, it's over. There was NO Justice for her daughter! And, I do believe that was her at the Orlando Executive Airport getting off Todd Mascaluso's plane. Why would Mascaluso be joking with us? Find a better excuse, Bozo!!!

I do think she is in Orlando staying either with Sims or the Mason's. MOO.

I too, think that was BOGUS as hell, it is far too obviously a bloggers perspective! I think she is in Orlando, and not necessarily with a defense attorney. I do not think that they want her in their personal life, even Baez, for more than a night or two...If we step back, and think about it, they were defending her, and cared about her it seems, but she is a travesty and demanding and oh so about me....who can live their normal life with that? Visiting her in jail for 45 min or doing your job in trial is different than dealing with her reality every minute? Mason was definitely not excited about the question posed to him, and faltered before saying that she could stay, but not for long. Baez MAY have jumped that sh** in a bad moment of judgment (not sure), but I do not think that means that he wants her in his life? I think he wants to milk this as far as possible and make sure she is safe AND in his control, but not his reposonsibility from moment to moment! Can you imagine what kind of high maintenance she is?

I think she is near or in Orlando, where she is in touch with her saviors and can get visits, but with "tenders"...people hired to care for her needs. I do not think the big guys are with her long term. They have lives and I am willing to bet that no matter what they did in trial, they are not anxious to be WITH her 24/7?

My thoughts on summer's eve,
xoxo
Heike

Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:24 pm

LOL, Heike!! "Summer's Eve?" We are in the middle of Summer. Here in Texas, it's been Summer since April and NO Rain! It rained for about ten minutes yesterday. That was it. Off topic, sorry.

I thought when I wrote that this morning that she was in Orlando and she might be now, but I think she was in Palm Springs discussing her million dollar deal. They are saying on Showbiz Tonight she is thinking of doing an interview with...is everyone sitting down?

Nancy Grace!!!!

I don't believe that one iota! Nancy will rip her apart!

I think we are going to hear a lot of bogus b.s about her now. They are saying "Casey sightings" are the new "in" thing. Pardon me while I Barf

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 pm

cherylz I think the part casey said about her arms being held down while caylee was taken from her answers your question about the duct tape. I think Casey held Caylees arms down. I think there is alot of truth in the things she said I just think she inserted the wrong names.
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Slys Hunny you are right. There are a lot of truths in what Casey says. You just have to wade through the lies to find them.

I shall always remember her telling her parents in one of the jailhouse videos that "Caylee was close". She sure was...just down the block as a matter of fact.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 pm

cherylz wrote:Heike, I enjoy reading your posts. They are always well thought and well written.
The duct tape did it for me too. That along w/ everything else. Why do you think Caylee didn't pull it off? I need to wrap my head around this. I always hoped she was put to sleep 1st w/ chloroform. But, if not why did she not pull it off? I am still so angry about the verdict. Our sweet baby Caylee rec'd no justice.

Oh Cheryl, I know how hard this is (thank you) Couple Hugging ...I DO think that it makes sense that Caylee was not conscious or strong when the duct tape was placed...and I think that a form of diminishing her abilities makes sense...but I am not sure of that. And if I was a juror, I do not know that I would have been sure of that, but I would not have had reasonable doubt that Casey placed that duct tape over the baby's mouth and that she was dead in the swamp due to her actions! Call it whatever you like...she was responsible and she dumped her. Period.

In the end, I have to go with what we live with. As much as there is no reason on earth to believe in Casey, she is free....and I hope that she is capable of having learned something! This sucks beyond what we can imagine was possible, but it is. I do not want anyone to hurt her, or kill her....I just want her to deal with the truth, in whatever way she has to. Caylee is free no matter what her mother does, but I hope she has to deal with what she did in her own life as it moves forward...every day. And I think she will, regardless of what we see, she knows, she remembers. And no amount of happy time will take that away....she remembers what we will never know? She loved Caylee and remembers that, but she knows she loved herself more and somehow, someway....for that reason, she killed her. She will not forget that deep down, her life will be hell.

xoxo
Heike

Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Slys Hunny you are right. There are a lot of truths in what Casey says. You just have to wade through the lies to find them.

I shall always remember her telling her parents in one of the jailhouse videos that "Caylee was close". She sure was...just down the block as a matter of fact.

I am lost...what Casey says?
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Casey Anthony defense team bills state $147,018 so far

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
9:21 p.m. CDT, July 20, 2011

Now that Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial is over, what exactly did her publicly funded case cost?

Law enforcement, the Orange County clerk and the State Attorney's Office continue to tally their costs for the time-consuming, high-profile case.

But the most recent figures provided to the Orlando Sentinel by the Justice Administrative Commission — the state entity that doles out money when someone, like Anthony, cannot pay their own way — gives one indicator.

As of Wednesday, Anthony's defense team billed $147,018 for a range of categories, including expert witnesses, mental-health evaluations and court-reporting services.

So far, the state has paid $118,847 of those expenses and determined it will not pay nearly $12,000 of that total.

The largest portion that has been paid to date — $67,100 — is for the category that includes investigative services, mitigation specialist work and subpoena service.

Anthony initially paid for her defense with $200,000 she received from ABC News for her family photos and videos, $5,000 from a private donor and $70,000 from attorney Todd Macaluso, who was a part of the defense team until he got in trouble with the California Bar.

Anthony's attorney José Baez said she paid him nearly $90,000 from that money. The rest was used for other defense expenses.

But Anthony ran out of money and in March 2010 asked the court to declare her indigent so the state could pay the rest of her defense tab.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland, the judge initially assigned to the case, found Anthony indigent and ruled taxpayers must foot her defense bill — except for lawyer fees. No one on her defense team will be paid by the state.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:36 pm

I think the part casey said about her arms being held down while caylee was taken from her
I have Never heard this before. I know Cindy held Caylee before Casey did, but what's this about her arms being held down? By whom?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
I think the part casey said about her arms being held down while caylee was taken from her
I have Never heard this before. I know Cindy held Caylee before Casey did, but what's this about her arms being held down? By whom?
Either Zenaida or her sister......in J Blanchard Park......remember, the second version of the kidnapping took place in the park?

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Finding Casey Anthony -- a Photo Worth at Least $250,000. Where in the World is Casey Anthony?

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Yahoo! Contributor Network
By Saul Relative | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 5 hrs ago

COMMENTARY | It is as yet unknown what types of deals Casey Anthony will be making concerning books, movie rights, or interviews to various print, web, or televised media outlets, but it is believed that she will shortly cash in on her notoriety even if only to pay off the exorbitant attorneys fees that will accumulate while she fights what looks to be several lawsuits leveled against her in the wake of her "not guilty" verdict. But even if book deals and interviews are still part of Anthony's future, others making money off of her story has continued unabated. Not only is the media still running non-stop storylines on the Caylee Anthony case, Casey Anthony's trial, speculations regarding her future plans, her Sunday release, and her suspected whereabouts, Nancy Grace reported on her HLN show Monday evening that first photos of Anthony at her hideaway could garner the photographer at least $250,000.

In fact, Nancy Grace, who has followed the Caylee and Casey Anthony story from its onset in July 2008 (and some say sensationalized it far beyond its merits), was reporting on Anthony's presumed whereabouts, showing the flight path of a private plane that left Orlando shortly after Anthony was released from the Orange County Jail early Sunday morning, when she let drop the information that photos of Casey Anthony in her new residence could be worth a considerable sum.

"There you see her escape route," Grace said. "Tot mom in hiding -- the first shot of her in hiding, expected to go for nearly a quarter million dollars."

Speculation as to where the 25-year-old Anthony would end up after her three-year jailing has been rampant, mostly due to the amount of anger the general public has shown toward the "not guilty" verdict -- Anthony had been on trial for the 2008 murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee -- and not a few death threats that have been directed Anthony's way (according to her attorneys; the Orange County Jail said they received no threats against Anthony). As soon as she was hustled out of the Orange County Jail a little past midnight on July 17, the media has run with wild with guesses -- some based on credible prior knowledge of certain conditions.

HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell before Anthony's release that she might go to Puerto Rico (her lawyer, Jose Baez, owns a house there). (I think this is incorrect. Geraldo Rivera owns a home there. NOT Bozo! ~Wrap~)

Others have speculated that she might head to Ohio, the birth state of her parents and where an aunt and uncle live. Those assumptions were given some credence shortly after Anthony left the jail when a plane bound for Ohio left Orlando in the early morning hours. However, airport sources maintained that the only people on the Ohio flight were returning vacationing golfers.

As for the private jet scenario, Anthony very well could be in Prescott, Arizona, or Carlsbad, California. The jet that the "Nancy Grace" show tracked belonged to a one-time Anthony defense team lawyer, Todd Macaluso, who operates out of San Diego. He has stated he does not know the whereabouts of Anthony. But when asked if he would have been willing to fly Anthony out of Orlando, Macaluso told an NBC affiliate in San Diego, "What do I look like, a charter pilot?"

There are those who will most likely note that Macaluso's words were not a denial...

Still, Anthony does not have to be anywhere until October. A judge ruled last week that a deposition in the "Zanny the Nanny" civil lawsuit case against Anthony could wait until October. Anthony is being sued for defamation by Zenaida Gonzalez, who was arrested and questioned for days by Orange County investigators when they believed she may have kidnapped Anthony's 2-year-old daughter. During the murder trial, Anthony's defense said Caylee had drowned in her grandparents' pool and that the statements she made to authorities, including those about the child's kidnapping and being missing, were elaborate lies.

At present, nobody seems to know where Casey Anthony might be. She could still be in Florida. Regardless, her whereabouts are a closely guarded secret. Given the national sense of outrage that flooded the Internet and talk radio and television shows afterward, it would probably be in her best interest to remain hiding (at least for a while) and keep her location an unknown. But her story will undoubtedly remain of interest and if someone -- anyone -- discovers her whereabouts, a quick picture could net the photographer $250,000 -- more, if they want to start a bidding war among media outlets.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 pm

BJ wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:
Either Zenaida or her sister......in J Blanchard Park......remember, the second version of the kidnapping took place in the park?
OK. I was thinking of when Caylee was born. crazy3

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony: How does she rebuild a life?

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:02 am

Advocates who work with former prisoners say she'll need to establish a 'new normal'

By Miranda Leitsinger Reporter
msnbc.com
updated 7/19/2011 9:12:09 AM ET

As Casey Anthony tries to build a new life after being acquitted in her daughter’s killing, she faces many of the same challenges as other former inmates, according to prisoner support groups.

But those challenges are amplified by her notoriety and the fact that so many people seemed to disagree with the verdict, they say.

"Being incarcerated is a traumatic event no matter who you are and no matter how long you stay in," said JoAnne Page, president and chief executive officer of The Fortune Society, a nonprofit social service and advocacy group in New York that works with former prisoners. "I think especially when somebody’s high-profile and when it’s a hard case for people to stomach, it’s much harder."

To ease the transition into life outside prison, advocates say, Anthony will likely need to move, find a supportive friend and avoid the media frenzy surrounding her case.

Anthony's acquittal on July 5 shocked and enraged many around the country who had been following the case since her 2-year-old daughter Caylee disappeared in 2008. Anger has spilled onto social media sites and elsewhere, with the big question now being, "Where is Anthony?" since she was released early Sunday from an Orlando, Fla., jail. Her legal team said on Friday it had received an emailed death threat with a manipulated photo showing the 25-year-old with a bullet hole in her forehead.

Although a judge sentenced Anthony on July 7 to four years for lying to investigators, she was released only 10 days later after getting credit for nearly three years of time served and good behavior.

While Anthony will face unique challenges because of the publicity surrounding her case, the struggles faced by those trying to reintegrate into society are not uncommon.

About 730,000 people are released from state and federal prisons across the country every year, while another seven million cycle through jails annually, Page said.

“No matter what the crime was, what you want is for them to enter society as people who can be constructive in the community," she said. "If that doesn’t happen, everybody gets hurt.”

People coming out of incarceration typically need help finding housing and a job, plus mental health or substance abuse treatment, among other support. Anthony may need that kind of help and more.

Anthony still faces a slew of potentially expensive legal problems, including being sued for hundreds of thousands of dollars by a Texas group that searched for Caylee in the weeks after she was reported missing.

Florida prosecutors also are seeking to recoup the cost of their investigation into Caylee's disappearance. In addition, she faces a defamation suit by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who claims she has been harassed and unable to find work after Anthony alleged Caylee was kidnapped by a baby sitter with Gonzalez's name.

“At the end of the day, she will really need to establish her own new normal,” said Georgia Lerner, executive director of the New York-based nonprofit Women’s Prison Association.

Her new life would have to be one that allows her to accept herself and the path that she has so far taken. But she will probably be “thrown off course” for a few years since people are so interested in her, and she could potentially “crash and burn,” Lerner said.

“She could probably delay setting up a normal life for quite a while. She could decide to be on talk shows,” Lerner said. “She could probably have the life of a celebrity and support herself that way for some period of time, which would likely keep her in the spotlight, (and) probably end up creating more problems for her.”

Since Anthony will likely get work because of the trial — such as a reality show or a book deal — it makes her release an atypical one, said Elizabeth Farid of the National H.I.R.E. Network, which does legislative advocacy to eliminate housing, work and education obstacles for people who have criminal records.

“She will face barriers, that’s true, but my guess is that she’s not going to be applying for a job at … the local business where they would do a background check,” she said.

Many women want to reconnect with their families after getting out, but Anthony's relationship with her parents is strained. During the case, the defense accused her father, George, of molesting her as a child and helping to cover up Caylee's death. He denied both charges, which were never substantiated.

After her acquittal, Anthony refused a jailhouse visit from her mother, Cindy; and she reportedly hasn't been in touch with her parents since her release.

“She’s such a public figure but really quite isolated,” Lerner said.

Anthony may also need to move in order to start anew, said Page, who noted that large cities have “shorter memories” than smaller communities.

“It’s going to be extraordinarily hard for her to come back and I’m saying that because her face has been on television, everybody knows what she looks like," Page said. "There is no charge that is more horrific than the charge of murdering a child. And the fact that she was acquitted of that isn’t what is in forefront of many people’s memories, most people remember the charge.”

She added that Anthony will not only be at risk of being unable to find a job or a place to live, but "she may well be at serious physical risk."

Anthony does have security and “elaborate plans had to be made to keep the people away from her,” defense attorney Cheney Mason told NBC's Today show on Monday. He said she was still grieving the death of her daughter and the psychological toll of her jail time.

“It will take a while for her to adjust,” he said.

Page said her organization has had to create protective circles for clients in high-profile cases, while Farid said some former prisoners still were imprisoned by society’s judgment after their release — the “sentences after the sentence.”

“There still is this sense of not really being entirely free,” Lerner said. “There is a way that we feel kind of free just to keep re-convicting and re-judging people over and over again.”

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:13 am

Out of Jail, Out of Sight
By ANDREW KEH
Published: July 20, 2011

Early reports placed her in Ohio. Then came that sighting in California. But, wait, wasn’t that her back in Florida, running across an airport tarmac with a white cloth over her head?

An S.U.V. carried Casey Anthony out of jail in Orlando on Sunday.

Anthony's disappearance has frustrated reporters and photographers who have sought her whereabouts.

Just where in the world is Casey Anthony?

Shortly after midnight Sunday, Ms. Anthony — who on July 5 was found not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee — walked out of an Orlando jail and seemingly into the midnight fog, somehow eluding a pack of reporters and television cameras that had tracked her closely.

Ms. Anthony’s whereabouts remain unknown, but her disappearance has touched off a feverish next chapter in the stubbornly unending saga, as media outlets big and small have searched, speculated and saturated the airwaves with an all-out effort that has mixed the fervor of a coast-to-coast manhunt with the success rate of the search for Bigfoot.

“This is a big mess,” said Kim Showalter, president of Showalter Flying Service in Orlando. “I wish they would just let it go.”

Ms. Showalter said she had been bombarded with reporters’ inquiries — and her terminals invaded by network cameras — because two of her clients’ planes had been suspected, at different times, of having carried Ms. Anthony out of Florida.

The first, a private Learjet, aroused the media’s attention when it flew out of Orlando Executive Airport shortly after Ms. Anthony’s release. But that plane, Ms. Showalter insisted, carried only six golfing buddies headed home to Columbus, Ohio, bemused by the disturbance.

Since then, the media have focused on another plane, a single-engine jet owned by Todd Macaluso, one of Ms. Anthony’s former lawyers.

The most assiduous pursuers of this lead have been aided by technology offered by companies like FlightAware (http://flightaware.com/), whose Web site allows visitors to track the path of most flights in midair, private or commercial, with a five-minute delay.

Mark Duell, vice president of operations for FlightAware, said the site had experienced an upswing in traffic since Ms. Anthony’s release, as well as an unusually high number of calls to its customer service line.

“It’s sort of been humorous,” Mr. Duell said. “From major national networks to the local papers, even members of the general public, it seems like everyone is trying to do detective work.”

Reporters and networks tracking Mr. Macaluso’s jet have now been led to wonder whether Ms. Anthony might be somewhere in Arizona, California, Louisiana, or any of the other locations where the plane has landed since Sunday.

When the plane returned to Orlando Tuesday, WFTV in Orlando breathlessly broadcast exclusive, raw footage of a woman who they said might be Ms. Anthony scurrying from the jet toward the terminal, her head obscured by a white cloth. But Ms. Showalter said it was just one of the passengers playing a joke on the media.

Ms. Anthony’s lawyers have declined to comment on her location, concerned about all the public anger her acquittal stirred.

“This is very different from anything I’ve seen,” said Carolyn Fennell, a spokeswoman for the Orlando Aviation Authority. “There’s a joke down here that the space shuttle took off, and Casey Anthony must be on board.”

Others elsewhere are also finding bleak humor in the situation.

Organizers of the Lexington Lions Club Bluegrass Fair in Kentucky sent out a fictitious news release on Monday announcing that Ms. Anthony had been found in their state. They then hired a look-alike and stationed her at a dunk tank booth at the fair.

Robin Turner, president of Fair Office, the company that produces the fair, said he agreed to remove the booth on Tuesday once it began receiving negative media attention. But he said everyone in attendance seemed to enjoy the gag.

“The look-alike was great, making comments to the crowd in a good and clean way, you know, ‘You throw like a prosecutor,’ ” Mr. Turner said. “She did an excellent job.”

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:02 am

But she will probably be “thrown off course” for a few years since people are so interested in her, and she could potentially “crash and burn,” Lerner said.
That's what I'm waiting for!
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:07 am

OMG this came to mind.

"When you lay down with dogs, you will get fleas".

Funny that old Chaney let the Mrs. call and deal with LE. Did he really think the people that love Caylee would go away? Did he really think he could go back to his Gulf coast mansion and go on like nothing happened?

People are wrong in their calls and harrassment but he was wrong to "over" defend a woman guilty of killing her child.

Scratch Mrs. Mason. Enjoy the 30 pieces of Gold and scratch!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:11 am

artgal16 wrote:I think it will be really ironic if the woman whose name she used to say kidnapped her daughter will bring about the only justice we will see in this case.

Artgal I forget their names now but they are a Father, Son lawfirm. They are on the case. The father files every single lawsuit imaginable and Matt the son twitters all day long looking for Casey.

Maybe I should tell them Padilla said on JVM last evening that Casey was in Palm Springs, CA? LOL
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:18 am

Heike wrote:
jeanne1807 wrote:Slys Hunny you are right. There are a lot of truths in what Casey says. You just have to wade through the lies to find them.

I am lost...what Casey says?

They say that when Casey speaks and tells one of her lies there is usually a little bit of truth in what she says. "Caylee was close to me" was telling that little Caylee was in that swamp so close to the house. Casey was explaining to her parents her "feelings on where Caylee was". She said "I feel Caylee is close". And she was.

Also the Zeniada Fernandez Gonzalez nanny was the combination to the names of two neighbors that live down the street. The Fernandez and The Gonzalez.

She weaves truth into her story lies!

Last edited by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:19 am

Morgan & Morgan. They are all over the television in Florida.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:20 am

Did he really think he could go back to his Gulf coast mansion and go on like nothing happened?
Didn't know that as he lives in Orlando.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:24 am

You know I am sick and tired of hearing how Cindy held Caylee first and ticked off Casey.

I watch a lot of the "baby stories" on tv. When moms go into the hospital and have their babies.

Lots of times they have no husband and their mothers accompany them.

Many times the baby is wrapped and handed to grandma who caresses the baby and lovingly hands it to mother who is laying on a gurnee.

It is a very loving gesture of the three generations.

How do the Anthonys always make something beautiful...ugly?
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:25 am

Wrapitup wrote:
Did he really think he could go back to his Gulf coast mansion and go on like nothing happened?
Didn't know that as he lives in Orlando.

OMG he lives in a huge estate overlooking the ocean. It is a huge mansion...huge.

They showed it last evening on JVM. Waves lapping at the shore.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am

Who lives in the this big mansion???? Im lost
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:42 am

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A producer who offered Casey Anthony $1 million for an interview told cable news channel HLN that he met with the recently acquitted woman in Palm Springs, Calif.

Click Like For Central Florida News Updates:

On the show, Al Taylor said he received a call asking him to meet with Anthony.

"I got a call early Tuesday morning from a representative saying if you want to meet with her, be at this certain area in 15 minutes. I was game. I showed up. I wasn't sure if I was going to meet her. And sure enough she was there," Taylor said.

Taylor said Anthony's first words to him were about his financial offer.

"Where's the check?" Taylor said. "She wants that million dollar check."

Taylor said he may sell the interview overseas and then give it away in the U.S. to avoid a boycott.

Meanwhile, a company called Schalmo Production, based in Ohio, claims to be offering Anthony $5 million for an interview.

On its Twitter profile, the company posted, "Just received a great call. In contact with defense team and Jose's agent. 5 million offer for

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:42 am

5 million dollars is the latest can you believe this?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 am

No it makes me... Barf .
She needs to disappear from the public eye. She deserves nothing.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by janie on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 am

artgal16 wrote:5 million dollars is the latest can you believe this?
This makes me sick too!! I wouldn't pay five cents to hear anymore of Casey's lies!!!!
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:20 am

artgal16 wrote:Who lives in the this big mansion???? Im lost
Cheney Mason.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum