Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by raine1953 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:20 am

artgal16 wrote:Who lives in the this big mansion???? Im lost
Cheney Mason.

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:41 am

artgal16 wrote:Who lives in the this big mansion???? Im lost

Sorry artgal. It is Cheney Mason. It was on the JVM show last night. Showed the helicoptor over his home on the ocean.

Remember Kathi Belich said her station had a sighting of Casey out by the pool at Masons house. They got in the helicopter and flew over but only a towel..no Casey.

Then when the helicopter returned to the airport..there was the plane belonging to the attorney that supposidly flew Casey to CA. So they were able to get those photos of the two men hurring a woman with a towel over head to the hanger.

Whew..I am worn out just writing all this crazy stuff. lol
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:07 pm

I was thinking Orange County.
California. More "truth" to their lies. Carlsbad, Ca is in northern Orange County.

Yesterday I was walking Noel and met two black dogs-one on the way out-one on the way home. Both were named Casey. Reminded me of the lyrics to this song:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 pm

I heard about the 5 mil offer as well. Casey is only worth what people are willing to pay. She could be worth nothing if their heads were in the right place. This is insane!! Why do people want to reward her criminal behavior?? Makes me sick!
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 pm

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Schalmo-Productions/123192571100064
angry I can't find anything to contact this production company.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Quite honestly I think Geraldo is the one that is going to get the interview.

I think he is aiding Baez.

And by the way. I think everybody underestimated Baez.

I think he is more rotten than we first suspected.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:37 pm

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony classmate makes nearly $1200 selling 2 yearbooks. -jfell
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:37 pm

lindamarie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Check out his twitter time line. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In June he was bugging celebrities to check out his music and claiming he was a veteran who just got back from deployment.

Now he is claiming to be a freelance producer and was tweeting members of the media. This is just some bored kid looking for attention.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Texas Equusearch lawsuit against Casey Anthony

Updated: Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 21 Jul 2011, 2:04 PM EDT

The search team that searched for Caylee Anthony is suing Casey Anthony for over $100,000.00. On Thursday Texas Equusearch released a copy of the lawsuit Anthony was served with while in the Orange County jail.

Click here to read discovery requests served Texas EquuSearch on Casey Anthony, through her attorneys

They claim she wasted their time searching for Caylee when Casey knew they would never find her.

Bonnie Moore from Process Xpress, served the lawsuit to Casey Anthony at the Orange County jail. “There was really no reaction. She just asked me if I had gotten a copy to her attorney.”

Disappointment doesn't even begin to describe how Tim Miller founder of Texas Equusearch feels about Casey Anthony. “It certainly wasn't fair to anybody that was involved and wasn't fair to the families that really needed us."

Miller and his attorneys filed the lawsuit against the 25-year-old on July 13 at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando. Miller tells FOX 35 that Anthony knowingly mislead the search and recovery organization about finding her daughter Caylee.

Texas Equusearch is now suing her for more than $100,000.00 for the expenses the group incurred -- money and time spent that could have gone toward helping other families find their missing loved ones, according to Miller.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Anthonys' new foundation is listed and active:

CAYLEE'SFUND FOUNDATION, INC.

The registered agent is LIPPMAN LAW OFFICES, P.A.
No officer or director is listed

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:23 pm

The $5,000,000 deal. Say it isn't so!

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Jeanne, I couldn't grab the link. But, thanks for the latest.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:28 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:The $5,000,000 deal. Say it isn't so!

So far, there are two comments.

Even their website looks cheesy! la la la head bang

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:28 pm

BJ wrote:
lindamarie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Check out his twitter time line. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In June he was bugging celebrities to check out his music and claiming he was a veteran who just got back from deployment.

Now he is claiming to be a freelance producer and was tweeting members of the media. This is just some bored kid looking for attention.

by jeanne1807 Today at 2:23 pm

The $5,000,000 deal. Say it isn't so!

Don't put too much stock in this. Let's wait and see.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 pm

That 5 million is a publicity stunt from what I see this guy doesnt have a pot to whatever in!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:32 pm

The one million dollar guy, Al Taylor, will be on JVM, NG and Dr. Drew tonight.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:33 pm

I think you are right Wrap. Looks like a scam!
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Honestly I think Casey and Baez will come up with some cockamanny story about Casey not remembering anything because of the trama she suffered.

But once the "fog" cleared she remembered "some" of what happened just before she passed out.

Therefore when Tim Miller rode into town Casey had no idea what happened to Caylee.

This is MOO only.

I also am of the opinion that Casey and Baez will marry. She has something to sell and he is an attorney. They are both liars and disgraceful so it shall be a match made in heaven.

This too is my opinion!
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Levi_Page Levi Page
Jake Schalmo is trying to cash in on Caylee's murder, wants to be paid for any interviews, email him at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:40 pm

I also am of the opinion that Casey and Baez will marry. She has something to sell and he is an attorney. They are both liars and disgraceful so it shall be a match made in heaven.
He'll have to divorce, first. I do not think they will marry. Why by the cow when the milk is free?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Casey Anthony Release Mishandled, Civil Rights Org. Says
Organization Files Public Records Request

POSTED: 5:36 pm EDT July 21, 2011
UPDATED: 5:44 pm EDT July 21, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Florida Civil Rights Association said that other inmates were were unreasonably detained because of special treatment jail officials afforded to Casey Anthony in her release from the Orange County Jail.

The Orlando-based organization filed a public records request seeking records related to inmates it said were not treated fairly.

Florida Civil Rights Association President J. Willie David III said jail officials organized three plans to have Anthony released, but did not provide other inmates any release options. David said jail officials also did not have a plan that would have provided the public and bail bondsmen access to the jail to post bond for inmates waiting to be released.

Jail officials also illegally delayed the release of other inmates because of Anthony's "Real TV-style" release, David said.

The public and bail bondsmen attempting to gain access to the jail to post bond for an inmate were treated differently by jail officials and were threatened with arrests if the did not leave, according to a FCRA news release.

David said the jail provided three members of the news media access to the jail in order to report Anthony's release while simultaneously refusing access to the public.

The FCRA requested access to all records pertaining to inmates released by cash bond, surety bond, time serve or court ordered on July 16 and July 17. The group's request also saught access to all records of harassing phone calls and deaths threats received by the Orange County Jail regarding Anthony from July 5 to July 17.

David said the requests stemmed from the FCRA's concern about how criminal justice officials handled Anthony's arrest, prosecution and detention.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:09 pm

NG saying that there was suppressed evidence in the Anthony trial that could have convicted Casey? Anyone hear this?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Casey Anthony is the “most reviled acquitted defendant,” even more so than O.J. Simpson or Michael Jackson, Geraldo Rivera said on Fox News Channel this morning.

“We feel she is a murderer who escaped the death penalty,” Rivera said.

But Rivera stressed: “I have never spoken to Casey Anthony. I don’t know where she is. She’s not on my boat. She’s not in my back yard.”

Still, the perception that Rivera might be sheltering Anthony is
costing him. Three women told Rivera’s wife they won’t bring their
children to a birthday party party for the Riveras’ 6-year-old later
this month because the women think Anthony is at the house.
Rivera has landed several interviews with Jose Baez, Anthony’s
defense attorney. And Rivera has complained that the state overcharged Anthony by going after the death penalty for her. She was acquitted July 5 of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Rivera says the state’s contention that Anthony made 84 chloroform
searches on the computer figures into the public’s intense hatred of
her. A state expert has said he was mistaken and that only one search for chloroform was made. Rivera this morning blasted the prosecution about the 84 searches, yet he added, “I am of the mind set, let sleeping dogs lie. The verdict is in.”

Rivera urged the public to shun Anthony, refuse to buy any book she writes and boycott any project she backs.

“Let the Constitution apply even to unpopular people,” Rivera said on Fox News. “No matter how you feel about her, they didn’t come close to convicting her.”

Rivera also has written about the Anthony case on Fox News Latino.

source:http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-geraldo-rivera-calls-her-most-reviled-acquitted-defendant-and-hes-never-talked-to-her.html
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
He'll have to divorce, first. I do not think they will marry. Why by the cow when the milk is free?

Well since it is so hot and I am "homebound" I have been thinking about this.

I don't think Baez is with his wife. Nobody ever sees her. Nothing is ever said about her.

They would not be marrying because of the sex. They would be marrying so Jose would not lose out on the payout that they expect to get when the money comes in. Jose has always been her protector and I think marrying her will be another protection.

I have been wrong before and perhaps the heat is effecting me more than I know.

hot hot hot
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:28 pm

It's time Geraldo and some of those singing Caseys praises start to "feel the heat".

I am sorry his childs friends won't be at the birthday party. I am sorry any children have to be brought into this mess.

But I am also sorry a beautiful little 2 year old girl won't celebrate her 6th birthday this year because her mother killed her and her mother is jetting around trying to make millions off of her death.

Geraldo's wife and Cheneys wife..who next?

It's just a sorry world I guess.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:58 pm

If Geraldo thinks she's guilty--Baez does too.
Think about it.
Cash cow with free milk. Crazy guilty, but a cash cow nonetheless.
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:05 pm

This whole case makes me so ill. Caylee was so beautiful, so caring. A gift from God. I am still so upset about her death and everything that happened from that point on. I think she may have struggled for her breath for all of those minutes while her mother either threw her in the trunk or held her down. I am feeling I will take that horror to my grave someday. crying
Geraldo seems to be changing his tune. The heat is on. Good!
And then we have the 12 village idiots. I do think that JP rushed jury selection. He cow-tailed to the jurors. Maybe the juror w/ the cruise planned should not have been told he would make his cruise. Maybe the others felt the pressure to come to a verdict quickly. They didn't even ponder the evidence for 24 hrs. We tore it apart over 3 years!!!!! Why 1 did not vote guilty in order for a hung jury verdict is beyond me. Can't even put into words the disgrace I feel.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm

raine1953 wrote:I love all these lawsuits being filed. I love the fact that Baez is being sued too. That being said I agree w/ you Jeanne. Padilla is now so well known and he's made a ton of money off the Anthony name too - and he's looking for more fame.
It's not right that the Masons are getting harassing/threatening calls, but I don't care. The scumbag defense lawyers that represented her didn't want justice for Caylee or anyone else for that matter, they just wanted the fame, they make me sick. So as far as I'm concerned the Masons might as well change their phone number if they don't want those calls.

Sorry, but they knew going into this that they were not going to be popular. Why didn't they change their number to non published to begin with???? And Mason's wife was in the courtroom with him every day and she was also part of the entourage at the bar where Mason flipped the reporters/photogs off after Casey was found not guilty. She was smiling and supporting her creepy husband.

So boo hoo Mrs. Mason. You play with fire, you get burned. ruled
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:35 pm

artgal16 wrote:Casey Anthony is the “most reviled acquitted defendant,” even more so
than O.J. Simpson or Michael Jackson, Geraldo Rivera said on Fox News
Channel this morning.
“We feel she is a murderer who escaped the death penalty,” Rivera said.
But Rivera stressed: “I have never spoken to Casey Anthony. I don’t
know where she is. She’s not on my boat. She’s not in my back yard.”
Still, the perception that Rivera might be sheltering Anthony is
costing him. Three women told Rivera’s wife they won’t bring their
children to a birthday party party for the Riveras’ 6-year-old later
this month because the women think Anthony is at the house.
Rivera has landed several interviews with Jose Baez, Anthony’s
defense attorney. And Rivera has complained that the state overcharged
Anthony by going after the death penalty for her. She was acquitted July
5 of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
Rivera says the state’s contention that Anthony made 84 chloroform
searches on the computer figures into the public’s intense hatred of
her. A state expert has said he was mistaken and that only one search
for chloroform was made. Rivera this morning blasted the prosecution
about the 84 searches, yet he added, “I am of the mind set, let sleeping
dogs lie. The verdict is in.”
Rivera urged the public to shun Anthony, refuse to buy any book she writes and boycott any project she backs.
“Let the Constitution apply even to unpopular people,” Rivera said on
Fox News. “No matter how you feel about her, they didn’t come close to
convicting her.”
Rivera also has written about the Anthony case on Fox News Latino.
source:http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-geraldo-rivera-calls-her-most-reviled-acquitted-defendant-and-hes-never-talked-to-her.html

Geraldo is pissing me off. He is spewing about the prosecution and the 84 searches when the software geek didn't even report it until after he testified in June. Geraldo was saying that the prosecution was using the chloroform for 3 yrs slandering Casey with untruths. Where does he get off saying this? That's not true !!

When the woman who worked with Padilla was interviewed by Dr. Drew, she said then that Casey mentioned chloroform as a way to knock someone out. Who cares if she did a search or not, it was found in the trunk. And again, why would her mother, Cindy, perjure herself on the stand if SHE didn't believe Casey used it???? Perhaps Geraldo should shut his trap. Or better yet, stuff that giant moustache in his mouth.. that will muffle him! la la la

Lastly, I heard the interview with Dr Drew and the independent producer who wants to interview Casey. He sounded pretty truthful to me. He said that he met her in CA at a hotel and that she was already in the room waiting for him. He was not allowed to bring in his cell phone or any recording devices. He also said Casey had a "minder" with her but would not confirm or deny that it was Jose Baez. The producer also said the first thing Casey said to him was "Where's the check". Ding Ding Ding... this is the bottom line for all of the lying Anthony's and entourage.

The producer then stated that Baez was backing away from his offer because he was leaning towards giving the interview to Geraldo. And I believe it. Baez and Geraldo are tight.

I hope Casey has her 2 seconds of grabbing the dollars because it will be interesting to watch it all be taken away from her in all the lawsuits :cheering:

This whole thing makes me ill. Mason is calling fowl on the prosecution before also knowing the truth. But, how does he live with himself??? He is worse than a hypocrite. Mason and Baez made up lies about Casey and family and that doesn't seem to register with his moral pompous ass. He must subscribe to the do as I say, not as I do, dumbasses.
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Cherylz I have to agree with you on jury selection. They certainly did rush it to suit Judge Perrys agenda and look what they got.

Shameful. And as supportive as I have been of JP I think he made a big mistake there.

Heck half those jurors didn't want to be there. This was certainly not a "death penalty qualified" jury. Most of them hummed and hawed and wanted to be gone.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm

B_L, I agree with everything you said. I had forgotten that Mrs. Mason was in court everyday. I actually only know she was in court for the verdict and then they went to celebrate w/Mason and his finger in the window. As I stated in an earlier post, (and I believe Raine did as well). Any person that marries a defense attorney - especially a defense attorney in a capital murder case that is high profile (and this case doesn't get any higher!!) should know what they are up against. The threats, calls, being hounded by the press and people who literally want to take them out..it goes with the territory.

And, while they are all celebrating, there is a little 2 year old girl that is only ashes now that never got a chance to grow up...go to school, go to her prom. It makes me Sick to think all these idiots are offering that murderer money and evidently that is all she cares about.

Cheryl, I honestly feel your pain! Of all of our members, I truly feel this case has affected you the most. I know you are STILL having a hard time wrapping your head around it and really, all we can do is speculate because we will Never really know just Exactly what happened to Caylee and what that monster did to her. She will Never tell the truth. She has no clue what the truth is. She makes me sick!

As far as Geraldo, I agree. He and Baez are thick as thieves. I can guarantee you Geraldo knows where Casey is. Even if she is not on his land, he knows her whereabouts. And, to say that this chloroform search is the reason she walked is absolutely hogwash!! She walked for the Exact reasons you all said she did. The damned juror's!!

As far as Geraldo, he is buddy-buddy w/Bozo but says he thinks Casey is a murder and to boycott anything to do with her. That being said, HOW can he be so "tight" with Jose while KNOWING what she did to her daughter? OMG, I cannot stand him! And, Yes..of course Baez knows she murdered Caylee. He was in this for the fame and fortune and he is assuring that he watches every.step.she.makes right now.

I watched (as we all did) the jury selection and I have always felt that JP rushed through it. That Juror 4, the African American woman that said she doesn't like to judge people, should NOT have been on that jury. This was a Death Penalty case and these juror's were not up to it, were not vetted for it and were not the appropriate people to be juror's on this case. Period.

As far as Baez marrying Casey, I think that is the stupidest thing he could do because everyone and their brother is suing her and he would be liable as well. The mere fact that he married his client and if he still represented her as his wife would have many, many consequences....and they would be to his demise. She will ruin what is left of him. Guaranteed. She doesn't Love him, she has no clue what love is. She is incapable of love. She only wants to use and abuse and have the money and fame to flaunt herself in front of the camera. She cares about noone but Casey. Period! kick frying pan I hope she does something so heinous that she ends back up in the "clink" like OJ!!

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:07 am

Wrap, a few months ago there were reports (who knows where, maybe the National Enquirer, not sure) that Baez's wife was pregnant and that Casey was upset. I don't know if it was true or not. Is Baez not with his wife? I haven't read that but it could be true...? His pool is green?? All I do remember reading recently is that his home in Kissammee (sp) either is being foreclosed on or will be soon. I have no links for any of this, just going on memory....
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:14 am

I remember talk about Baez's wife being pregnant and that Casey was upset, but I never heard anymore about it.

I know his office is in Kissimmee, (that is where Disneyworld is - a suburb of Orlando) but I have no clue where he lives or if he even has a pool. LOL.

I would love a link for both the green pool and the baby, Jeanne! TIA!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:36 am

Oh my , what a crazy world!

Geraldo is appalling! I have always thought so, and THANK you B/L for the beautiful image of his moustache shoved in his mouth...I adore you now.

Baez/Casey...I actually believe that Baez would love to extracate himself from Casey and the burden of her, but is there for the winding down and the $...SHE needs him as he is her savior, but I do not think he loves her, wants her and sure as hell will not marry her. AND yes, I despise his morals and have zero respect for him. She will end up alone, the defense will MOVE ON with their lives and her family will be ALL that is ever going to have it in their hearts to forgive her, as they know her as a sweet baby, a sweet girl and god, that changes EVEYTHING. I get that.

The wives are to me just loose ends and victims of this insane media reality. I think they are not to be held in contempt unless they have declared an opinion that is contemptable? You could fall in love and marry a law student or even a defense attorney and be young and think it is all good, without ever thinking that you will one day be faced with this kind of f'ed up trauma? I think that when we start judging everyone in anyway related to the case, with our anger at this verdict, that we are becoming a part of the problem? A wife is not responsible for her husband's actions, and I do not think that we can blame them for marrying him in the first place? Or not divorcing him? Really...? xoxo We do not know who they are or what they believe? It is unfair in my view. People are individuals.

So, I am trying to keep up, but do we really think that the media guy really met with Casey in PS? And it was her running from the plane? My gut struggles with this scenario, but it seems bizarre that he would openly lie about it? wt?

xoxo
Heike

Casey is the killer, the people that we KNOW supported her actions and LIED are worthy of our contempt. The innocent people who are just trying to find their way through this nightmare are not where I think our energies are purposeful or relevant?
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:53 am

Heike, I hear you loud and clear on all you said.

As far as the wives (Mason, Baez) - Yes, they are in this even if they don't want to be. I would think both are very afraid even if Mason isn't (or says he isn't) afraid. My anger or whatever it is has nothing really to do w/the wives..they are just married to these two idiots. But, my point is they Have to Know what they have gotten themselves into. That being said, NO. I am not angry or should I say I really don't feel any contempt toward them. If they made some snarky statement, then I might think differently.

And, you are also correct about Casey. Cindy is Casey's only hope. Casey knows when this whirlwind dies down (if she lives through it and I seriously meant that!) she knows she can go to her mother. She has never lived on her own and has never really worked and has no clue what she is doing. She has always had someone tell her what she should do. She will tire of that and run to mommy who is the biggest control freak of all..but blood IS thicker than water.

I just wish she would have stepped back and had it in her to realize what a beautiful baby girl she had and had been a responsible mother who worked and provided love and support for Caylee. That poor baby never did a damn thing wrong! Her face is with me daily and I know I am not alone! crying

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:59 am

Hi all, not sure if this will work, because I've never used an image here before, but this is Baez's home and below that is a pic of his wife. I doubt Jose would be leaving this beauty and their brand new baby for horse face Casey. ;-) He's just using her for the money.

Here are the pics, hope they work.

samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:04 am

Sam, thanks so much!! Do you have a link to both pics?

"Horseface" Casey! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO :lol:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 am

I am trying to understand the reason for double jeopardy as an absolute? Why does it exist? Another aspect of our laws that needs thought?

Why can defense attorney's openly in practice without retrbution, lie? I know it is supposedly not legal, but we know damn well it is accepted...all the legal analysts refer to it all the time, "you would say this to protect your client", or" this was his defense" when asked about a lie...? I posed this issue during the trial many times, along with a couple others, without EVER thinking she would be aquitted...but how is this justice? And what can we do about it?

And WHY is it that a person can ADMIT to a crime, confess and still not be accountable? Or have further forensic evidence come out and not be convicted, if previously tried?

People are aquitted for these reasons, why not retried? How can we call this a justice system and be so PROUD of our country in any way, when we do this? Where did it start? Are we so married to patriotism that we have lost the concept of true justice? Am I missing something? Is it the forefathers thing? YUK! They were slaveowners and bigots? I have little respect for them.

I will go out on a limb and say that if that statement bothered you, you may be a victim of absolute propaganda in our education system?

This issue may not even go back that far, I do not know...but I do get very frustrated with the blind patriotism that I see in this country. So many people seem to think that the rest of the world is not as good or as free...but I have travelled far and wide, and I am not drinking the koolaid.

THE acceptance of LIES on the part of the defense is an issue that we should champion. Caylee's law is great, but I cannot help but think that Caylee was never missing and so MAYBE it should be that a parent has to report a DEAD child?

But what about a new plan to force the support of defense attorneys telling the truth, which I think is the law?

xoxo
Heike

Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:09 am

Umm, no, I just brought them up from my computer cuz someone sent them to me in email and I saved them. I could certainly look for them online tho. (Tomorrow cuz it's 1 am here now.) ;-)

Never mind, found them:
Wrap: Here is the wife link

and here is a link to his Kissimee home, I think he has more than one home.
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 am

Wrapitup wrote:I just wish she would have stepped back and had it in her to realize what a beautiful baby girl she had and had been a responsible mother who worked and provided love and support for Caylee. That poor baby never did a damn thing wrong! Her face is with me daily and I know I am not alone! crying

THIS is exactly IT, all that matters...she killed sweet Caylee and the people directly responsible for keeping her from justice are appalling! Our system will ensure that justice is never done and contributed to the fallout with what had to be a DUMBASS jury. We have to live with that. How much does that hurt?

Blessings and love to Caylee....xoxo
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:05 am

Sam, thank you for the links to Baez's home. I haven't been looking at the Orlando television stations sites lately. My bad!

I don't have a clue how he afforded all that to begin with. He wasn't a very good attorney from what I've read. I have to wonder where he got his money. That home has to be close to a million dollars in that location. And, his wife..yes..I had seen that picture years ago and forgot about it. Thanks for jogging my memory! I hope all the stress of this case hasn't withered her looks because she is far and wide much prettier that Casey. But, we never see her. I don't think she was even in court as I would have noticed her. WOW!! I Hope they don't have a baby!

Heike, again I agree with all you say! And you say it so well. I wish I could answer your questions even though I know the majority of them are rhetorical. Bottom line, our Justice system is NOT Justice! At least in this case and OJ's. And, I doubt it w/ever change. Money talks and bullshit walks. That is the bottom line! Casey had some strong people backing her along with a weak jury and Baez and Mason and Linda Kenny Baden (even though she stepped aside) knew it. I would also bet LKB knows where she is.

And you know who I feel for is Linda Drane Burdick. She did a Fantastic job. Everytime she was up and doing direct or cross, I was spell bound. Her opening and closing were masterpieces! But, you don't see her being interviewed.

And, our Jeff Ashton. The jury didn't like him. For some reason, they liked Baez, I don't get it and never will!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:21 am

Kathie, falling asleep, but yes, me too!

Linda and Jeff were SOOOO committed, and I just told friend today that we have not heard WORD 1 from Linda...she was AMAZING and so good at hiding her emotions when the verdict came...I hope that she is on an awesome vacation!

I love them both and know they invested more than any of us, blessings to them for the GOOD fight!

xoxo
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:27 am

I don't believe that is truly Casey's Facebook post.

"My daughter will allways be in my hart." Casey saw and read the words "Heart Shaped Sticker" numerous times in the court documents during her trial... she certainly knows how to spell it.
"Some have asked why I dont have pictures of her up on my Facebook account." Casey and her attorneys have access to all the court documents, transcripts, evidence etc through Florida's Sunshine Law. If she wanted pictures of Caylee she could acquire them from her attorneys.
"I dont own the rights to her pictures." She could gain access to them just as easily as many of us here have done.
"or even her name. A name that I gave her. The rights that someone took and sold while I was in jail." No one including Casey's parents were given the rights to Caylee's name. It's not one of a kind because other children bare the very same name. The Anthony's attempted to coin the phrase "Justice for Caylee" but were unable to do so. That's why we heard reporters repeating it constantly.(Nancy, Jane, Vinnie, Mike etc.)
"Reality show's who claim 'Justice" or give people a cute little nic name are only in it for the ratings." TOT mom, TOT mom, Tot mom...

I think the post was more about bashing the reporting done on the case than anything else. If it was truly Casey she'd be professing her innocence... me, me, me. Mason and Baez kept telling us how intelligent and savvy Casey is, but the gathering of these words tell the opposite.

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Normal Phone Call To Cheney Mason: "Sleep With One Eye Open"

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:30 am

I am not sure if this has been posted or not. I know we have discussed it on previous pages. ~wrap~

Posted: 2:33 pm EDT July 20, 2011
Updated: 6:28 pm EDT July 20, 2011

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- The wife of Casey Anthony's attorney, Cheney Mason, called 911 after receiving several harassing phone calls, including one that was a threat toward her husband and attorney Jose Baez.

911 CALL: Wife Calls For Help
DOCUMENT: Offense Report
VIDEO REPORT: Casey Attorney Threatened

Mason's wife Shirley told officers on Tuesday night that she was constantly receiving harassing phone calls. She said the calls were so continuous that she had to disconnect her phones because she could not sleep.

"I'm just getting a lot of threatening phone calls at my home," Shirley told the operator.

According to a Seminole County Sheriff's Office report, Shirley found out that her phone number and address were posted on a Facebook page. She stated that she is in fear for her family's safety.

Shirley said that many of the callers would ask if Casey Anthony was at their home, and when she replied "no," the callers would hang up.

Shirley said for the most part the calls were not aggressive.

However, on Tuesday, she received voicemails containing threats, such as: "She (Casey Anthony) can run, but she can't hide."

"Your scumbag husband and Baez better sleep with one eye open."

"I hope baby Caylee haunts you in your sleep."

"How could you do that to a child killer?"

Shirley also told officers that she believes the calls were from different people.

The sheriff's office said the case will be turned over to the Major Crimes Unit for further investigation.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:41 am

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The figures are getting higher and higher as the costs for Casey Anthony's murder trial are added up.

Right now, the State Attorney's Office is still calculating the final total, and has until Monday to ask Casey to pay for investigative costs connected to Caylee's disappearance.

The final report is expected to include mental health experts, investigators, depositions and out-of-state travel.

Meanwhile, reports say Casey wants to be a lawyer.

Her attorney, Cheney Mason, says his client read through thousands of pages of documents during her murder trial. He claims she even told him she wanted to work in his office.

Mason says it's more of a dream for Casey, and given her record it's not a realistic career choice.

Casey, 25, was found not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, but convicted of lying to investigators. With credit for the nearly three years she'd spent in jail since August 2008 and good behavior, she had only days remaining when she was sentenced to four years on July 7. She was released from the Orange County jail on Sunday, July 17.

Casey's whereabouts are still unknown.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 am

Candles for Caylee:

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 am

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The wooded site on Suburban Drive, where the remains of Caylee Anthony were discovered, will soon become a permanent memorial.

Eddie DelValle is working with a non-profit organization called " Bring Kids Home " to buy the two acre site. "After the verdict, people's feelings were still raw, and I thought, why don't we have a place where people can come and bring closure here?"

A local artist with experience designing public memorials and gardens is working on an initial design that would include a raised path through the trees.

A public unveiling and balloon release will take place on the site at an event on August 9th, the day Caylee would have turned six years old.

The organization is also selling an opportunity for the public to be a part of the memorial. For $84, people can buy an engraved brick that will be part of the path. Bring Kids Home is also seeking business and corporate donations.

DelValle insists all the money raised will be used for construction of the memorial. "I'm not making one penny doing this, it's my free time," he said.

To learn more, click here .

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 am

Her attorney, Cheney Mason, says his client read through thousands of pages of documents during her murder trial. He claims she even told him she wanted to work in his office.

Mason says it's more of a dream for Casey, and given her record it's not a realistic career choice

Not realistic, Mason? I think she has all the qualifications for a defense atty. Eeewww
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 am

HA! I see he didnt hire her. Convicted Felon Casey Anthony available for legal work!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:30 am

Does he even have a bar and a stripper pole in his office?
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:49 am

You guys are toooo funny
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum