Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:49 am

You guys are toooo funny

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Hey Sam. Thank you so much for finding those pictures. I would have never found them. Sad to say I don't save much stuff anymore.

It is so strange that there is so much of a lockdown on Baez family.

But then again he did shut Casey Anthony up for almost three years with only a slip or two that actually didn't cost her much because they never brought into court her jailhouse conversations.

I wonder why they didn't bring into court a lot of things. Especially the neck choaking of Cindy on Casey that I think started this whole thing.

MOO...Rumors...LOL
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Read it and weep. The Anthonys boarding a private jet for a vacation in the Bahamas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Lee and Mallory are planning their wedding.

The wedding is Oct 1. Go to bed, bath and beyond to view their grubbing wish list.

Rumors!
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:38 pm

Jose Baez -- Casey Anthony's lawyer -- is holed up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, holding court with all of the major networks - to determine who will score the first interview with Casey -- and big bucks are involved.

Sources tell TMZ ... NBC, ABC and CBS are all competing for the first interview. Sources connected with the negotiations tell TMZ there is a "big price tag" for the interview. We're told the networks -- which say they don't pay for interviews -- are offering to license photos and other material and pay big bucks ... that's S.O.P. in the network game.

We're told NBC looks like the frontrunner so far, but ABC is in the game. We're told CBS "is a distant third." We're told NBC is paying for Baez' hotel room.

Baez spent part of the night Thursday in the Mandarin Oriental bar with famed lawyer Mark Geragos -- who knows a thing or two about high-profile cases. We're told Geragos gave Baez pointers on negotiating the deal.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 pm

More on their vacation. How can they board a private plane and be on disability? Amazing.

Don't count on your SS check for food. It is on it's way to the Bahamas!
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Tracking the plane that took the Anthonys to the Bahamas. Does it belong to the attorney that was said to be flying Casey around. Forgot his name?

Rumors.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 pm

If we find where they are staying we can set up the webcam.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:25 pm

The shower gifts they would like. Do couple really sign up for $599 laundry baskets and $139 5 piece place servings these days?

Imagine that.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:12 pm

From article above:
Sources tell TMZ ... NBC, ABC and CBS are all competing for the first interview. Sources connected with the negotiations tell TMZ there is a "big price tag" for the interview. We're told the networks -- which say they don't pay for interviews -- are offering to license photos and other material and pay big bucks ... that's S.O.P. in the network game.
I am emailing ABC, NBC, and CBS the following:

I have read that NBC(ABC)(CBS) is in negotiations with Jose Baez to pay for an interview with or about Casey Anthony. I just want to let you know that I will be boycotting any such interview and your network, as well as any sponsors of the broadcast. Thank you.

Don't know if I sent it to the right places or not, but I used the Contact/Feedback forms at the bottom of the websites. If anyone knows better emails, please let me know.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Here is the link to a slideshow of Bozo's house...You can see the green pool in several of the photos.

This is the house that was in danger of foreclosure, so don't know if he still has it or not.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:03 pm

I want to throw a temper tantrum like a 2 yr old right now. Why are the liars reaping the rewards???? This is so so wrong. So wrong. . This is teaching our youth to lie, cheat and steal and you WILL be rewarded.

One comment about the whining Mrs Mason. When the defense held their news conference after the stunning not guilty verdict, Mrs. Mason was right there standing with all the lawyers and legal team. She had a special pass tag thing around her neck. I think she may have been paid as part of that team.

So cry me a river Mrs. Mason. Maybe have your husband give the phone the finger. That ought to take care of the harrassment. RIGHT?
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:I want to throw a temper tantrum like a 2 yr old right now. Why are the liars reaping the rewards???? This is so so wrong. So wrong. . This is teaching our youth to lie, cheat and steal and you WILL be rewarded.

One comment about the whining Mrs Mason. When the defense held their news conference after the stunning not guilty verdict, Mrs. Mason was right there standing with all the lawyers and legal team. She had a special pass tag thing around her neck. I think she may have been paid as part of that team.

So cry me a river Mrs. Mason. Maybe have your husband give the phone the finger. That ought to take care of the harrassment. RIGHT?
you rock party I agree WTF
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:10 pm

So cry me a river Mrs. Mason. Maybe have your husband give the phone the finger.
lol

BTW, shouldn't the Florida Bar Assoc. do something about that?
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Don't know if this is real or a prank. I think I will follow it.

The fellow says he went to school with Lazzaro and has a memory card with nude pictures of Casey.

Quite honestly if he has this he could make millions from other sources..not thousands on Ebay.

I think it a prank.

Rumor...rumor
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:26 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/Casey-Anthony-Camera-Memory-Card-w-NUDE-photos-pics-/320731412039?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aad14f647#ht_500wt_1287

Don't know if this is real or a prank. I think I will follow it.

The fellow says he went to school with Lazzaro and has a memory card with nude pictures of Casey.

Quite honestly if he has this he could make millions from other sources..not thousands on Ebay.

I think it a prank.

Rumor...rumor
rocking smile lol

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Well the Ants can go where ever they want, and sit out in the sun and try t forget about their daughter and their granddaughter but I wouldnt want to be them for all the free trips in the world. You would think they would lie low after all this at least for a while but not them. From parading around in their new red jeep to taking a stretch limo - the Ants with their in your face attitude will do and say exactly as they please - truth be damned.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:04 pm

ORLANDO --

George and Cindy Anthony are starting to move on from their daughter Casey's trial.
Attorney Mark Lippman said the family is looking at trying to
heal, though neither George nor Cindy have talked to their daughter
yet. Lippman said when that will happen is unclear. They also don't know
where she is, though they know she is safe.
What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.
"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."
Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip,
with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media
organization. They will also stay in Orlando.
Lippman is also talking to them about a potential
lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that
someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Casey Anthony Abruptly Changed Defense Strategy

Kidnapping Story Changed To Drowning Within 4-Month Period

ORLANDO, Fla. -- When
attorney Cheney Mason joined Casey Anthony's defense team in March
2010, he said he was informed Anthony's daughter Caylee died
accidentally."I know she drowned in the pool. I've known that since the first day I got in the case," Mason said Friday.However,
just four months before Mason began representing Anthony, one of
Anthony's other attorneys filed court documents suggesting Anthony told
the truth when she informed law enforcement her daughter had been
kidnapped by a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez.In 2008, a woman
named Zenaida Gonzalez sued Anthony for defamation, claiming that
Anthony's lies about the alleged kidnapping hurt her reputation.Months later, Anthony sued against Gonzalez, accusing the Kissimmee woman of filing a frivolous lawsuit.In
that counterclaim, Anthony civil attorney Jonathan Kasen wrote,
"(Anthony) made truthful statement to the police about a separate and
distinct Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez."That counterclaim was last updated in November 2009, nearly one year after Caylee Anthony's body was found."(Anthony) did not fabricate any statements to the police," according to the court document filed by Anthony's lawyer.Four months later, Mason was working to defend his client based on the theory that her daughter accidentally drowned.On
July 5, a jury acquitted Anthony of murdering her daughter. At trial,
Anthony's lawyers acknowledged Anthony lied about the kidnapping.On
Thursday, Anthony's new civil attorney, Charles Greene, voluntarily
withdrew the counterclaim against Zenaida Gonzalez. Greene did not
explain why he retracted the claim.Lead defense attorney Jose
Baez has refused to say when Anthony backed off her original story that
her daughter had been kidnapped.On Oct. 14, 2008, the day a grand
jury indicted Anthony for first-degree murder, Baez implied that he
knew what happened to Caylee."When we have finally spoken,
everyone, I mean everyone, will sit back and say, 'Now I understand,'"
Baez announced at a news conference.Two months later, Baez insisted that Caylee Anthony could still be alive and that he was searching for her kidnapper."I would assume if you find the child, you'll find the abductor," Baez told Local 6 reporter Mike DeForest on Dec.10, 2008.The very next day, a meter reader found Caylee Anthony's body in a wooded area near her grandparents' home.

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Have you seen Baez latest changes to his web site? He features LKB and then another photo of himself surrounded by crowds and mics.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Baez will never be cool - no matter how he tries - hes a putz
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:18 am

Mason & Baez are both liars. If Mason knew it was an accident, why wasn't that brought up long before the trial? They could have approached the prosecution with this information. And why not also bring charges against George Anthony for his molesting Casey every day before school?

Why not? Because as we all believe, the drowning defense is a lie.

I will not watch or read anything those two scumbag opportunists present. The same goes for Cindy & George. Nothing can be believed other than they want to profit off of the death of Caylee.

🇳🇴
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:37 am

Boston_Lady wrote: And why not also bring charges against George Anthony for his molesting Casey every day before school?
I don't believe that George molested Casey (of course none of us know for sure) but if it were true, I'm sure the statue of limitations is long past. Just a guess on my part, I don't know for sure.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 am

WOW... George and Cindy have certainly gone on a lot of nice trips since the death of their Grand Daughter.

The Anthonys are as scummy as Baez's green swimming pool!

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:48 am

jeanne1807 wrote:Lee and Mallory are planning their wedding.

The wedding is Oct 1. Go to bed, bath and beyond to view their grubbing wish list.

Rumors!

HA! I guess there's no gift registry at Bed Bath and Beyond BELIEF!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janie on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:35 am

I wonder if any of the Ants are thinking about Caylee and what a beautiful little flower girl she would have been in Lee and Mallory's wedding? This is just another thing Casey has taken away from her precious daughter! I wish Casey would get plastic surgery and it would turn out horrible! Then she would look like the monster she really is inside.
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:40 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:

Rumors!

HA! I guess there's no gift registry at Bed Bath and Beyond BELIEF!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mallory Parker and Lee Anthony
Event date: 10/1/2011
Event type: Wedding
Registry # : 5903991

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:44 pm

janie wrote: I wish Casey would get plastic surgery and it would turn out horrible! Then she would look like the monster she really is inside.

Thanks, Janie. The thought of that possibility makes me smile.
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:29 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:

Rumors!

Have I told you lately that I love you?
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Whoa, those are some high priced items. Do they have rich relatives and friends?
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:49 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. -- One of Casey Anthony's attorneys offered up new information about his client, who has disappeared from the public eye.Cheney
Mason says Casey is safe, and is being guarded while she's in
counseling. Mason also said, even he was surprised by her not guilty
verdict.

VIDEO REPORT:

Friday, in his typical wry, sometimes sarcastic tone, Casey
Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason made a presentation and answered
questions for members of the Tiger Bay Club of Central Florida. His
topic was the case against Casey Anthony."Casey has had her day
in court, she's not saying anything else. And by the way, who is going
to believe her anyway," Mason told the group.Even while taking a
slight jab at his client, much of the focus was on the controversial
verdict that cleared Casey of the most serious charges.Mason admitted, he didn't expect the not guilty verdict."Was I surprised? The answer is yes," Mason said.Mason
said he believes it was the right verdict, but was surprised because,
he said, what the jury did took courage, given the public sentiment."They don't deserve to be criticized, they deserve to be memorialized," Mason said.One audience member asked Mason if it was possible Casey was guilty and got away with murder."Well, I guess it's possible you can go to Venus this afternoon," Mason replied.Cheney spoke on a variety of subjects surrounding his controversial client, including rumors of money."There are no offers from anyone for books, movies, or interviews," Mason said.And he was asked if he really knows what happened to Caylee."I know she drowned in the pool. I've known that since the first day I got on the case," Mason said.He
also let it be known that Casey is safe for now. But he admits, keeping
her safe for the rest of her life will be a challenge. Right now he
doesn't know how it can be done.."What are you going to do if you
find her? Is somebody gonna go up and hit her, kill her, assault her? I
don't know," Mason said.

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:51 pm

So Mason says shes not talking. Well, in a lot of ways no matter how much money they offer her, I cant see her really sitting down and talking
as Mason so snidely says about his own client, whose going to believe her anyway. An odd thing to say about someone you believed didnt commit
murder because they said they didnt.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:03 pm

There is a special on Lifetime tonight. 9pm in our area. Don't know exactly what it is about. Just happened upon it today. Casey Anthony Special.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:20 pm

charminglane wrote:
NiteSpinR wrote:

Rumors!

HA! I guess there's no gift registry at Bed Bath and Beyond BELIEF!!!

Have I told you lately that I love you?

That makes 2 of us ❤

Last edited by lindamarie on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:58 pm

I don't believe a word that is coming out of "Flip the Finger" Mason. He lies as much if not more than his client.

So, no one is speaking with Casey but he doesn't say that they are not speaking with Bayez for the same outcome. pffft
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Just stopping in to see what's going on. Hope everyone is healthy, wealthy and wise.... :celebration:
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:43 am

Hey Bombshell. Don't be a stranger! Good to be hearing from you.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:35 pm

I dont know how to post these photos but they show
Cindy and George shopping in the Bahamas-

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 pm

There you go. The other 2 pictures where hard to see GA and I did not see CA clearly in either of them so I did not post those.

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:54 pm

And all this time I thought they would be pining away because Casey didnt want to come home (even thoug they said she wasnt welcome, I never really believed that) Money really does change some people doesnt it
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Yes money does change some people if not most people. I would actually be happy for them if their Daughter had not gotten away with murder. That smirk on Cindys face when the verdicts were read was just like the smirks KC had going at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:46 pm

When I watched the verdicts being read and it got down to "child neglect" and she was found "not guilty", I swear I could read her mind. Her mind was saying, "I actually got away with it!" And, Cindy's expression was the same.

Now, they are taking (more) trips, shopping, having the time of their lives. Normally, I would be happy for them..that they survived losing their granddaughter and are getting away from it all. But, not them. Even though I do feel for George, I think he is staying w/Cindy as he knows she is writing a book and wants to be part of the "money train." I think that is all they see now. Dollar Signs

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Casey Anthony: Could the story change the way TV journalism works?
ABC, CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, NBC — posted by halboedeker on July, 25 2011 5:22 PM

I’ve heard journalists dismiss the Casey Anthony story as a soap opera unworthy of the public’s fascination.

Yet the long-running Anthony saga could change TV journalism in sweeping ways.

ABC News announced today it’s doing away with checkbook journalism, the practice of paying money to those who are interviewed. You can credit that change in large part to the embarrassment ABC suffered when it was revealed in 2010 that the Disney-owned network paid $200,000 to Anthony in 2008 to license photos and video. ABC News made that deal with defense attorney Jose Baez. Anthony was later charged in her daughter Caylee’s death.

ABC News’ change of heart about how it does business comes as networks are talking to Baez about an Anthony interview after her acquittal earlier this month. Could ABC’s decision prompt similar changes at CBS and NBC?

We can hope. Many were appalled last year at the revelation that ABC News, in effect, had paid for Anthony’s defense.

Many were appalled by Anthony’s acquittal earlier this month and have pressed for Caylee’s Law, prompting a discussion about the legislation’s merits.

Many viewers are promoting boycotts to keep Anthony, her defense team or her family from profiting off the tragedy.

The Anthony story may not have the scope of the Washington budget battle, war or natural disasters. Some journalists have even lectured readers that they should be interested in other stories.

But the Anthony saga connected with readers and viewers because it focused on family, the central issue in most people’s lives.

Beyond that, the story has unfolded like a mystery novel with amazing twists. There have been fascinating and confounding characters. The story initiated wide discussion about the justice system, public officials and the journalism business. Not bad for a story that supposedly was just a soap opera.

Many readers have told us repeatedly they are interested in the story. If we in the journalism business listened to the public more often, maybe our business wouldn’t be in such trouble.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Thats quite interesting, but the fact that these news agencies know the public is interested in these stories makes their claim of not paying
more incredulous. How will they stay in the running if they dont pay, albeit for photos or other "licensing fees"?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:15 pm

I agree, Art. I think in particular, ABC has gotten a lot of flack since they paid that $200K and they are making this statement too little too late.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Bastards; all of them! grrrr

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Really you only have to see the lengths that Murdoch and his minions went to get stories - no matter how salacious or how much harm was done to many people - too much money at stake, the regular news can be as bad as the tabloids but people buy them and its just the way it is.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Id like to say I wouldnt watch or read any books from any of this but truthfully right now I would!
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Sly, you are so honest. Both in the above and on MJ's trial thread.

I think many, MOST..will say they wouldn't read anything from these people but guaranteed, Cindy w/publish a book and it w/be a best seller. head bang

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Slys Hunny I truly think most people would look. Many say they never would but it is on tv and free so everybody will be looking.

Casey is news. Like it or not.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Great minds!!!
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum