Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

+16
samgoodwin
Lilone
Slys Hunny
lisette
Bombshell
raine1953
Boston_Lady
janie
charminglane
Heike
cherylz
NiteSpinR
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
Nama
artgal16
20 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 11 Empty Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by laga Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:54 am

LM, I see you prefaced that with "as it stands now"...good idea, but we can only hope!

laga

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 11 Empty Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 pm

About the TMZ photos, there a few that resemble her, but most do NOT look like her IMO, too big of lips and in one shot her eyes did NOT look like her own and also she seemed to have a different chin in another! I think TMZ should be ashamed at themselves for sending a "DECOY" out to fake everyone out!

Why in the H would anyone want to "pretend" to be Casey Anthony right now? crazy3

On a side note, I don't think I told any of you, but we were at my nephews b-day party not too long after she was released and my hubby's aunt in-law asked me if anyone ever told me I look like Casey Anthony omg , I was like NO!! She said "REALLY? Because I think you look exactly like her", UM WTF?? In NO way do I resemble that Electric Chair UGH! Needless to say my hubby just laughed and said .. Just walk away! LMAO!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 11 Empty Casey Anthony in Ohio as Thursday Probation Deadline Looms

Post by Nama Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm

lindamarie wrote: Attorneys for Casey Anthony filed an emergency motion for a hearing late Tuesday "to quash, vacate and set aside" Judge Strickland's recent amended order regarding Anthony's probation.

He also said probation poses "an issue with safety."

In the motion, defense attorney Cheney Mason says Strickland's amended order was "made with a reckless disregard for Ms. Anthony's due process and civil rights."

That amended order gave Anthony 72 hours to report to probation, meaning she would have until early Thursday to report.

But Mason's emergency motion argues Strickland lost jurisdiction in this case because the amended order was made more than 60 days after his original one.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am sooooo glad that Judge Perry will be the one presiding over this probation case. I'm thinking if this probation sentence is still legal that JP will enforce it. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. Fingers Crossed

Maybe I just think that everything that comes out of the defenses mouth is arrogant, but the words "quash, vacate and set aside Judge Strickland's probation order sounds like they are pretty sure of themselves, I hope not.

And WHO CARES if probation poses "an issue with safety", if she hadn't killed her daughter she wouldn't have to worry about her safety.

Cheney Mason is such a class act flipping off another person right in front of the cameras, that tells me that he thinks he's above everyone else. And HE says Judge Strickland's amended probation order was made with a reckless disregard for the lying sluts due process and civil rights?? Mason is a pig. (imo)

I hope the lying slut does not show up for the probation hearing tomorrow, I would love to see her in contempt of court.

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:30 pm

tmz.com has a large photo of the supposed Casey on their front page - It is definitely not Casey - the color eyes are bluer the nose is wrong the mouth is wrong - its not her, at least I dont think its her
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Judge: No Probation For Casey Thursday

Still bending over backwards. As soon as I heard Judge Strickland removed himself from case and JBP stepped in, I had the feeling she would again be coddled. As she, the Defense and the jurors were each and every day in that Courtroom.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:44 pm

It doesnt say no probation - it says Judge Perry issued a "stay" so she doesnt have to come in Thursday.
They still have to have a hearing on it I believel.
Also looking again at closeups on TMZ that is definitely not Casey Anthony
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Source: Perry Gave Casey Anthony Stay
Anthony Will Not Have To Appear At Probation Office

POSTED: Wednesday, August 3, 2011
UPDATED: 2:22 pm EDT August 3, 2011

Casey
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will not have to appear at probation offices, as Judge Belvin Perry has agreed to grant a stay of another judge's order that she appear before 10 a.m. tomorrow, according to a defense source.

Judge Stan Strickland issued the order for Anthony to return on Monday and the Department of Corrections said Wednesday Anthony had until 10 a.m. Thursday to report for probation.

Wednesday afternoon, Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone confirmed that Anthony has been granted a stay by Perry. The stay does not mean Anthony will never have to serve the probation, just that she does not have to appear by Thursday morning.

Strickland sentenced Anthony to one year probation last year after she pleaded guilty to check fraud. Later in 2010, Strickland recused himself from the case and Perry, the chief judge, took over for the murder trial.

He recused himself from the probation case Wednesday morning and Perry was assigned to take over.

Anthony's defense team filed a motion to quash the order, citing that Anthony was visited by a probation officer for one year while still in the Orange County Jail awaiting trial. The defense has also requested an emergency hearing, which has not yet been scheduled.

Beginning in May, Anthony was tried on charges that she killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2008. On July 5, a jury found Anthony not guilty of all felony charges in her daughter's death.

She was found guilty of four counts of lying to law enforcement and she was released from the Orange County Jail on July 17 after completing her sentence for those convictions.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:59 pm

I have my doubts that Casey was strolling around in Ohio by herself since Baez and Mason keep talking about her "safety". Wouldn't Baez or Mason or someone be with to protect her? The woman in Ohio appears to be alone.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:02 pm

That is a setup for sure - I really studied the picture and its definitely not Casey - actually this person almost looks bi-racial to me. Mouth and nose are wrong, eye color - eyebrows - body type, all wrong its not her. The way they photographed this person out in the open -picking a spot by the window in the store
all smells set up to me. Believe me TMZ is not above doing this sort of thing.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 11 0803-ohio-state-casey-ex-credit

There's no way this girl is the lying slut. Before this stunt I thought TMZ was a little more reputable than the other gossip/celebrity sites. I guess not.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:07 pm

TMZ is not above using this for publicity for their site especially when they heard recently radaronline.com was getting more hits.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 pm

I think it is her!! Hair-cut, maybe colored contact lenses, a little filler in the lips. It looks like her height, her body and her gait. One of the pics is almost identical to the one of her and Caylee walking side by side in the park. 🇳🇴
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:07 pm

The psychologist on Nancy Grace tonight said the video is staged whether its her or not - you can see how she walks chews gum never is looking directly into the camera (which is supposed to be hidden right?) I think that the hair almost looks like a wig. All her relatives which are on her fathers side say they dont have her and she isnt welcome with them. I just cant believe this is her. Like the line from Casablanca =In all the gin joints in all the towns she has to end up here" = I dont buy it!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 pm

I still say it isn't Casey......she is alone and without protection. If the person in the photo is NOT Casey they must have had to pay her one hell of a lot of money to take her life in her hands and walk down a street impersonating the lying slut. She's lucky she was able to take a walk down 'Main Street" without having the *%#@ beat out of her by some nutcase.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:39 pm

I went to the TMZ pics twice and I am now feeling guilty. Is TMZ hoping for "ratings"? Is this going to show the media that she is in fact in demand? Ugh! I can't do it anymore. Curiosity got the best of me. head bang
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Just read over on Blink. She said it is her, but the pics are "contrived".
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Unless she had something done to her nose and lips that is not her. I do agree the pictures are contrived.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 pm

WOW.. I don't know what to think of the pics. Her gait IS the same. But, why would TMZ "contrive" the pics?? And, I often wonder how they seem to be Everywhere!

And, it looks like Casey doesn't have to appear as stated above...and here:

Judge Delays Casey's Return To Orlando
Judge Belvin Perry Issues Stay For Casey Anthony

POSTED: 2:23 pm EDT August 3, 2011
UPDATED: 4:44 pm EDT August 3, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony won't have to report for probation by Thursday.

In a news conference earlier Wednesday, a Department of Corrections spokeswoman said Casey Anthony is expected to check in before 10 a.m. on Thursday, but Judge Belvin Perry signed an order late Wednesday that delays Anthony's return to Orange County.

Gretl Plessinger said earlier Anthony must check in with the probation office unless a new court order is issued, which occurred.

Perry's stay means Anthony does not need to report by Thursday morning.

READ: Judge Perry's Order

A hearing on a defense motion that objects to the probation order has been scheduled for 9 a.m. Friday. Anthony will not be present.

The DOC news conference was held just moments after Judge Stan Strickland removed himself from the case. The department said Strickland stepping down does not affect the probation.

On Monday, Judge Stan Strickland ordered that Anthony report to the probation office in Orlando after clarifying his order in her check fraud case.

Since Anthony was released from the Orange County Jail, her whereabouts have been unknown. In July, a jury decided Anthony was not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not a complaint...just a rule here: PLEASE post the entire link. NOT just [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (for example) - that way, it takes us straight to the article. If you refer to Blink, please post the link. This is in my "Helpful Hints".

Bottom line: I MORE than appreciate you all posting...just wanting to make it easier for members and guests to go straight on to the article.

Thanks!!!

Art, as far as a new thread, lets see what happens on Friday. If she is ordered to report for probation, we w/most Definitely start a new thread.

p.s. I am back and forth w/the pics. Harvey Levin (TMZ Owner/Founder) is a lawyer. I have always had respect for him..even before TMZ. I am having a hard time believing he would have someone stage this for publicity. IF..and that's a BIG IF that is her, they must have been tipped off. As far as I know she has no relatives in Columbus. Her relatives are closer to the Youngstown area. MOO.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed "link" to "thread". Duh on me.)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:08 pm

I don't think the pics are kc....to me it seems to be two different people. One seems slimmer than the other and the hair cut looks different too. One looks more like kc than the other, but I doubt she would be out walking around by herself as has been stated upthread many times.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 pm

I looked at the pictures and I don't think it's really Casey.The girl in the picture does look a lot like Casey but I think the nose is different. Casey has a ski nose and this girl doesn't. I like TMZ but I think they got it wrong this time.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Could or would Casey wear a fake nose to go in public? Would she have access to a cell?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 pm

RUMOR HAS IT...its her and was staged, TMZ bought them from splish splash who had an agreement with her, and they split the commissions
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Who had an agreement from the lying slut? WTH?? If this is the case, she is having a ball with the media. Remember when the gal got off the plane at Orlando Executive Airport with a shirt over her head and Bozo said it was a hoax planned by Todd Macaluso? This is Beyond b.s.!! BS angry
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Speechless..so it is her?? Fake nose? W/a cell phone? Hair cut or a wig? She is in Ohio? (or was?)

I am about over this crap! Am at the point where I don't care what happens to her. Never did but did not want her to die by some nutjob taking her out. Sorry to say..if it happens it would be a relief. MOO!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Could or would Casey wear a fake nose to go in public? Would she have access to a cell?
Why would she need a cell? Is there even one person that wants to talk to her?? DUH! NO!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 pm

He doesn't "pretend to know what goes on in someone elses mind?" Wasn't that the crux of his defense? That "something is wrong with this girl". OMG!!! He doesn't want her in "harms way". What about Caylee??

And, I know for a fact that probation is NOT done when someone is incarcerated. Give me a break! Baez knows this and is talking sh*t!

He Did confirm that Casey was not in Florida on Monday. Nor was he. Bet they were hooked up in some swanky hotel.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 pm

BJ wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:Could or would Casey wear a fake nose to go in public? Would she have access to a cell?
Why would she need a cell? Is there even one person that wants to talk to her?? DUH! NO!
Agreed. But one of those pics clearly shows her texting. Maybe she was playing "donkey kong" on it. But she has a cell!! Does Bozo keep tabs on her calls? I bet she is already trying to hook back up with Tony! I put Nothing past her.

And, I have a sneaking suspicion she has talked to her mom. And George doesn't know a thing. MOO!!

p.s. Wouldn't that be a kicker if she crashed Lee's wedding? party drunk affraid
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:30 am

BJ wrote:Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 11 Cindygeorgedol

Just 4 days after Casey Anthony was released from jail ... her parents were kickin' it in the Bahamas ... and went swimming with dolphins -- and for once, there's hard evidence to back up the story.

George and Cindy Anthony went swimming at Dolphin Cay at the Atlantis resort on July 21 ... and spent all sorts of quality time smiling and making kissy faces with a dolphin named Hercules.

As for Casey ... we're told she was not part of the tropical vacation -- but as TMZ first reported, she did enjoy a Corona minutes after she was released from the pokey.

Life after a murder trial sure is relaxing.

-------------------------------
George and Cindy Flaunt Swimming With The Dolphins As Part of Their PR Image Spin Campaign

The first thing that came to mind when I saw these photos is that the poor dolphin needed to have his mouth and nose and belly disinfected from TOXIC George and Cindy kissing and touching the dolphin.

These photos are nothing more than a PR spin to humanize George and Cindy and make them more likeable after getting so many death threats since the trial ended. They expect you to say” Awww isn’t that sweet. Look at George and Cindy frolicking with the dolphins. Look how affectionate they are. Aren’t they wonderful?”

But it has just the opposite for me and countless others. I see it as a continuation of their BS.

How dare these TOXIC people enjoy anything let alone a vacation. Cindy and George need to be in jail like anyone else who washed the smell out of Casey’s pants, sprayed Fabreez in the car, washed Caylee’s doll and LIED on the stand. Why are they free? Why is Cindy not in jail for lying about chloroform and her whereabouts when she as at work? Anyone else would be in jail and wearing a jail uniform not a wet suit.

And TOXIC George needs to be in a cell for lying about his affair. Why are these Liars- people who obstructed justice given so many special privileges when anyone else would be doing time?

If you look at the above photos you will see they are of very high quality. That means the paparazzi did not follow then into the Dolphin pool and take photos of them. These photos were taken by the Dolphin experience company. They company would NEVER release photos of their guests to the press. The would lose their business and have lawsuits if they did. All the company cares about is that the guest is happy and safe and that the dolphins are healthy and happy.. To them Cindy and George are not important or celebrities. They don’t need the few thousand dollars that a photo agency would pay them. They make millions of dollars a year on tourists wanting to swim with dolphins.

So that means TOXIC George and Cindy released the photos of them with the dolphins themselves or had a PR agent do it for a fee. In any event it is thumbing their nose at all their “haters” and saying look you can’t kill me or hate me because I am on vacation. HA HA HA HA HA!

It is sickening that they are on vacation with other people’s money. It is sickening that loser George who could never find work and squandered away family savings on internet porn and gambling according to many sources, will now become a millionaire when he may have perhaps moved Caylee’s dead body or may have had something to do with Caylee’s death. Listen to Cindy’s tape of Sargent Allen where she said someone helped Casey move the body.

Did these people send us all on an emotional wild goose chase? And please please don’t tell me that these poor parents went through a lot and that you feel sorry for them. Don’t tell me you are a parent too and feel for them. If you feel anything but disgust for them you need to look at yourself. Do you set boundaries with your children? How do you handle your child’s aberrant behaviors? Do you lie, cheat, and steal and manipulate? If so, do you teach your children these traits like the Anthony’s did? If so, then I can understand why you identify with these TOXIC PARENTS.

Unless you have your own TV show where you need a “get” which means having George and Cindy on as guests to give your show ratings, like some people out there, don’t bother defending them to me because I am not interested in hearing it.

As people find Casey despicable, George and Cindy stand right three next to her in my view. Casey is the way she is because of them. They taught her how to lie and how to manipulate, cheat, and blame. I hold them completely accountable. They set no boundaries with her and who knows what they did to her. Who knows if George didn’t molest her or have sex with her. Know that many young ladies who are promiscuous have a history of being sexually molested at an early age.

I cannot get past George not asking who the father was when he was told Casey was pregnant, showing up in the delivery room as Casey gave birth, not getting involved in the interrogation of Casey when she first came home and Lee and Cindy wanted to know where Caylee was.

We know DNA showed Lee was not the father but what about George? Was his DNA information sealed and if so why? Is he the father of Caylee? Did Cindy name Caylee and treat her like she was her own child because she was George and Casey’s child? Did George treat Caylee like his own child because she was his child?

Allegedly Cindy’s Texas cousin stated George was an accomplice to the crime. If that is proven to be true he should be in prison forever. Also why did he want to commit suicide? Dr. Keith Ablow whom I really respect says he never saw a grandfather try to commit suicide unless they were guilty. Was George guilty of something like being the father of Caylee and of having something to so with her death?

With these unanswered questions, seeing George swim around with dolphins like he has no care in the world, is highly disturbing to see. Seeing Cindy enjoy her new-found wealth is also sickening. Her manipulation on the stand was appalling along with her theatrics.

I hate that these two TOXIC PEOPLE will be getting rich off of the hair, bones, and skull of a little innocent baby. It is horrible that a trial just ended and the gruesome details of the child’s death came out and these horrible people are smiling such bright smiles and enjoying themselves. How could one ever smile such a bright smile when a baby died such a gruesome death? Or did she really drown on a pool or in a pool of chloroform and George and Cindy knew about it all along? Were they just manipulating everyone with their theatrics? Is that why they are finally OK now?

And for those of you that say to me “Leave George and Cindy Alone” I reply Noooooooo! They need to leave me and leave you alone and the world alone and get the heck out of the limelight so they are never to be heard from again. Any books and films they do or shows they are on need to be boycotted as I see it.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:35 am

Casey Anthony’s Complete Body Language and Face Makeover in Ohio? Is It Really Casey or Are We Being Duped??

Is Casey Anthony At the Menninger Clinic in Houston?
August 2, 2011

Casey Anthony Latest Spin About Why She Won’t Give Interviews For Three Months- She’s In Therapy

George and Cindy Anthony Shopping and Living It Up In The Bahamas

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:16 am

raine1953 wrote:Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 11 0803-ohio-state-casey-ex-credit

There's no way this girl is the lying slut. Before this stunt I thought TMZ was a little more reputable than the other gossip/celebrity sites. I guess not.

There is video of "the alleged lying slut" here: Parts of this video are just ridiculous!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:10 am

Yep thats Casey. No doubt in my mind.

Shiny helmet hair, attitude, chewing gum, the moles, the walk. And of course those boobs she loves to show off.

I am kind of suprised she didn't try to hide all of that for fear of being spotted.

I wonder how they ever found her? But then again I bet a lot have been looking everywhere for her.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:55 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 11 Empty Casey Anthony: Did she serve probation for previous crime or not?

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am

In 2010, a judge ordered that Casey Anthony complete one year of probation for writing fraudulent checks. Now, it's unclear whether she satisfied that requirement while awaiting her murder trial in jail or whether she needs to serve one more year of probation.

By Warren Richey, Staff writer / August 3, 2011

Casey Anthony, the Florida mother acquitted last month of involvement in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, does not have to return to Orlando on Thursday to report to a probation officer.

A Florida judge on Wednesday stayed an earlier order that would have required Ms. Anthony’s presence at the probation department by 10 a.m. Thursday.

Instead, Chief Judge Belvin Perry will conduct a hearing on Friday morning to determine whether Ms. Anthony will be required to serve an additional one year of probation now that she had been released from the Orange County Jail.

Anthony is not required to attend the Friday hearing either.

The dispute arose last week when the judge who handled Anthony’s 2010 guilty plea for writing fraudulent checks discovered that the probation department had conducted her one-year supervised probation at the jail while she was still being detained pretrial for her upcoming murder trial.

Anthony was sentenced in January 2010 by Judge Stan Strickland to serve 412 days in the county jail in the fraudulent check case. She was given credit for time served since she was already being detained on the murder charge. But Judge Strickland also ordered that Anthony complete one year of supervised probation “once released.”

Somehow, those two words “once released” were never recorded on Anthony’s sentencing order. Probation officials began conducting their supervision of Anthony while she was still in the jail.

Probation department records document that all the required checks and verifications were performed. A year later, on Jan. 25, 2011, the department sent a letter to Anthony confirming that she had satisfied the probation requirement of her sentence.

“You are hereby notified that you completed your term of supervision on 1-24-2011 … and are no longer under the supervision of the Department of Corrections,” the letter says in part.

It adds: “I would like to extend to you best wishes for a very successful future.

The letter arrived as Anthony and her defense team were making final preparations earlier this year for her approaching trial on charges that she murdered her daughter, Caylee. Florida prosecutors were seeking the death penalty.

After her acquittal on the murder charges, Anthony was released from jail on July 17 after being given credit for time served. She was whisked out of Orlando amid multiple threats and has since been living in an undisclosed location.

The probation issue arose last week when Judge Strickland discovered that his probation order had not been carried out. Last Friday, he issued an order correcting his previous written order, which required Anthony to serve a year of supervised probation now that she is out of jail.

Anthony’s lawyers complain that the action was taken without notice to them or their client, and that any attempt to return her to Orlando might place her in danger given continuing threats issued against her.

They also argue that Strickland, who had already been disqualified from presiding over the murder trial, was biased against Anthony.

They cite as proof, Stickland’s appearance on the Nancy Grace television program shortly after the not guilty verdict. The judge said in part: “I guess I’m just shocked. We opened a big can of justice, didn’t we?”

He also appeared on a local television station and was critical of the jury’s verdict, suggesting they lacked understanding of circumstantial evidence and the concept of reasonable doubt.

“Such unbridled prejudice by a sitting judge calls into question the validity of any rulings made after recusal,” wrote Anthony lawyer Cheney Mason in an emergency motion.

On Wednesday, Strickland recused himself from the case. The matter is now before Chief Judge Perry, who presided over the murder trial.

In the Friday hearing, Perry must decide whether the one-year probation Anthony served in jail satisfies Strickland’s sentence or whether she must serve a term of probation now that she is released from jail.

“Ms. Anthony actually did serve her probation,” Mr. Mason writes in his motion. “Any second sentence for probation imposed will be in violation of Ms. Anthony’s rights of protection against double jeopardy under both the Florida state and United States Constitution.”

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 11 Empty CASEY ANTHONY WHO WANTS TO INVESTIGATE MY BODY?

Post by Nama Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:27 am

jeanne1807 wrote:Yep thats Casey. No doubt in my mind.

Shiny helmet hair, attitude, chewing gum, the moles, the walk. And of course those boobs she loves to show off.

I am kind of suprised she didn't try to hide all of that for fear of being spotted.

I wonder how they ever found her? But then again I bet a lot have been looking everywhere for her.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:16 pm

I meant the actual person that found her? I know the photos were taken and sold to HLN or TMZ..one of them.

I am just curious if it was a private photographer or one of the rags photo guys.

They must have received some kind of notice what general area she was hanging in.

Sigh....
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 11 Empty Is Casey Anthony Already Cashing In?

Post by Nama Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:30 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:I meant the actual person that found her? I know the photos were taken and sold to HLN or TMZ..one of them.

I am just curious if it was a private photographer or one of the rags photo guys.

They must have received some kind of notice what general area she was hanging in.

Sigh....
Yesterday, photos and video of Casey Anthony hanging out, checking her cell phone, and shopping at Old Navy surfaced on celebrity gossip site TMZ.

Today, The New York Post has the same photos, which show Anthony in a red Ohio State baseball cap, glasses, and faded jeans, strolling about an Ohio town—which eagle-eyed online commenters have identified as Columbus. (Anthony has several relatives in the area, according to TMZ.)

The photos and video were taken by celebrity photo agency SplashNewsOnline.

At first, speculation that TMZ had worked in conjunction with Anthony’s legal team to pay for the photos ran rampant. But The New York Post credits the photos to the news agency that took them, SplashNews, meaning the agency is the owner of the photos.

So the question is, how did SplashNews happen to know that Anthony was prowling around Ohio? Did one of its long-lens “photojournalists” just happen to be in town?

“Oh God, no,” says someone familiar with the workings of celebrity photo agencies. “There’s no one in Ohio.”

I’ve emailed and called SplashNews for a comment and will update this post once I hear back. I have also called and emailed Anthony’s lawyer, Jose Baez.

Often, photo agencies get tips from regular people about where a celebrity (or in this case, a notorious but acquitted murder suspect) is hanging out. SplashNews has an email address dedicated to this very thing on its site. So did someone in Ohio give Splash a tip that Anthony was in town?

Possible. But it’s also possible that Anthony’s team worked with Splash to sell photos of her—staging the Ohio walkabout. “That happens all of the time,” says the insider. “If she worked out a good deal, she’d get half or 75% of the [money for the] photos each time they were sold. How else is she going to make money?”

A few observations that make the photos and video somewhat suspicious in terms of being unwitting on Anthony’s part: For one, the videographer and photographer who caught Anthony never approach her for a comment. Wouldn’t they have run into her face and begun screaming questions like every other paparazzo does?

Also, check out the video where Anthony shops at Old Navy. She’s supposedly in fear for her life yet she chooses a store with very large front windows, and she stays by them for a long time while she rummages through the clothing racks.

Then there’s that outfit. “Her disguise doesn’t look very disguisy,” says the insider. Okay, she’s wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses, but why didn’t she dye her hair or cut it off? How about a wig? Maybe a moustache?

And let’s not forget that she’s completely alone. Isn’t this a bit imprudent for someone with so many enemies? Wouldn’t she at least have one person with her, to call police if something happened?

Here’s a thought: Could someone have hacked into her phone messages and found out where she is? Happens! “Nah,” says the insider. “You need to be a big company to do something like that, with a lot of money.”

People online are questioning whether the woman in the photos actually is Anthony or a look-alike. Much of this speculation is fueled by the fact that Anthony looks about ten pounds heavier than she did while on trial. The insider isn’t bothered by this sudden weight gain.

“Are you kidding? She probably lost weight while she was worried for her life. I’d pig out now too.” Plus, the insider ads that a photo agency wouldn’t sell fake pictures. “If that got around, no one would deal with them anymore.”

So how much could Anthony and her team have made if they had anything to do with this? The insider thinks up to half a million, especially since these were the first photos of her. “She has to capitalize now. In a couple of months, people won’t give a sh*t.”

The insider is also sure that bigger deals will follow, most likely with a big tabloid: “It won’t be a legit organization.”

While taking photos of Anthony and even splitting the cash with her isn’t illegal, many feel it’s immoral. Says the insider: “Um, hello. So is all of the other stuff that goes on. It’s hard to stay ethically clean when your living depends on these things.”

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Wow Lillian was awfully harsh. I am jealous that the Anthony's are getting paid vacations as well. However I ask my self if I would want free exotic vacations if i had to lose a Grand Daughter to murder to get it? It puts it in prospective for me think of it that way. I am also disheartened that the Anthony's and KC got away with so much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 pm

After reading that article, that BJ just posted, it asked and answered a lot of the questions I had.

Why didn't she "hide" her famous boobs. They draw everybodys eye immediately. And her signature ball cap and sunglasses.

How come if she was hiding out she didn't do more to cover up the "girls" and her face. A wig and real sunglasses.

I think they are onto something. I think she was paid for those pictures.

What will they think of next? Amazing.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:46 pm

So, tomorrow is the hearing in Re: if she has to serve probation or not. I hope that I am pleasantly surprised and she will actually be held accountable. We will see! I am not holding my breath. Time and time we have been let down. No, Caylee has been let down.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:13 pm

CherylZ I am hopeing for your sake that they do something. I know how sad you were with that verdict. We all were but it hit you the hardest.

Something my grandmother used to tell me when I was hopeing and wishing and wanting.

"She who expects nothing shall not be disappointed"!

Sad but true.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Wrapitup wrote:In 2010, a judge ordered that Casey Anthony complete one year of probation for writing fraudulent checks. Now, it's unclear whether she satisfied that requirement while awaiting her murder trial in jail or whether she needs to serve one more year of probation.

By Warren Richey, Staff writer / August 3, 2011

Somehow, those two words “once released” were never recorded on Anthony’s sentencing order. Probation officials began conducting their supervision of Anthony while she was still in the jail.

Probation department records document that all the required checks and verifications were performed. A year later, on Jan. 25, 2011, the department sent a letter to Anthony confirming that she had satisfied the probation requirement of her sentence.

“You are hereby notified that you completed your term of supervision on 1-24-2011 … and are no longer under the supervision of the Department of Corrections,” the letter says in part.

I'm thinking that she won't be required to serve probation because of that letter sent to the lying slut on 1/25/2011 saying that she had satisfied her probation requirements. If this were another felon would the probation department reinstate the original probation or just say a mistake was made nix the probation? I don't know the legal answer but it seems to me that she might be able to sue if she's made to serve probation.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 pm

I agree raine...I think that it is very clear that the Dept. of Corrections believed that she had completed her probation period in jail (which makes NO sense whatever!) I just don't see JP making her do it again...He probably just wants this whole case to GO AWAY!!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by gavinsgrammy Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:01 pm

I live in a suburb of Columbus. It make me sick thinking she could be just a few miles away from my home. I found this article in our local paper - I bet the next set of pictures will have the lying slut all decked out in Wolverine apparel.

Radio Station Offers Casey Anthony Thousands To Not Be Ohio State Fan
Wednesday, August 3, 2011 5:13 PM
WBNS-10TV
Print StoryE-mail StoryCOLUMBUS, Ohio — Celebrity Web site TMZ, published photos of Casey Anthony somewhere in Ohio on Wednesday, wearing an Ohio State University hat.

The photos were taken on Sunday, according to the Web site. TMZ did not specify which city the photos were taken in, 10TV News reported.

Many people, including WNCI DJ Jimmy Jam believed the TMZ video showed her at the Old Navy store at the Lennox Town Center on Olentangy River Road.

Store officials refused to comment, 10TV News reported.

The Dave and Jimmy Show offered up to $10,000 to Anthony to take off the Ohio State University hat and wear Michigan attire.

Anthony has family in northeast Ohio, according to various media outlets.

Anthony was scheduled to appear in an Orlando courtroom on Thursday for a probation hearing about a check fraud charge.

Her attorney said that she would be in danger and need protection if she had to return to Florida.

Last month, Anthony was acquitted on charges that she was involved in the slaying of her daughter.

Stay with 10TV News and 10TV.com for continuing coverage.

gavinsgrammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:10 pm

The Dave and Jimmy Show offered up to $10,000 to Anthony to take off the Ohio State University hat and wear Michigan attire.
I needed a laugh. :lol: Thank you grammy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 am

Please go here for probation discussion"

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:58 pm

A Casey look-a-like? Woman says she is getting threats.

Side-by-side pictures of L. Conchetta Graves and Casey Anthony in hat and glasses.

By Dave D'Marko, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, August 05, 2011 5:30 PM

ORLANDO --

L. Concetta Graves is a local author who uses her Facebook page to help promote her new book. But this past week she's been posting almost daily horror stories of her own life, and all because she looks a little bit like Casey Anthony.

Not that much with her hair down, but in the sweltering Orlando heat she prefers to wear a hat and sunglasses.

Unfortunately for her, apparently so does Casey Anthony. TMZ posted pictures earlier this week, purportedly of Casey Anthony in sun glasses and an Ohio State hat.

"Yesterday at the post office some guy flung the door open real violently and said 'is that Casey Anthony?' Waited for me, the entire time. When I went to leave he followed me," Graves said.

But for Graves and her brother, unfortunately that's far from their scariest moment.

They were on a walk in West Orange County when three men jumped out of their truck shouting "baby killer."

"He came and charged at me and pushed me to the ground," said D.M. Blade, Graves' brother. "He's trying to beat on me, and I'm trying to deflect his blows and he caught a few."

But Graves had a gun and was able to scare them away. Now friends are telling her she should stay home or dye her hair.

For Graves brother, also an author, it's been a lesson in how some in the public want to write a different ending to the Casey trial.

"They kind of jump to conclusions," Blade said. "They don't know that behind the glasses and hat is someone that doesn't really look like her."

Graves is giving up the hat and sunglasses at least for now. "I'll definitely be wearing my hair down and dressing a little differently so people don't think I'm her."

Graves said Thursday was really the worst, with people thinking Casey Anthony had returned for her probation.

She doesn't really have an opinion on whether she should be forced to come back to Orlando for probation, but said, for her own sake, she hopes she doesn't.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:10 pm

I think the photos TMZ have are Casey Anthony. I don't believe they took those photos, I think one of her people took them with the camera Bozo gave her and then she sold them to TMZ. Whatever, I hope the IRS is paying attention.

I have lived in Columbus in the past and I still go there a lot for shopping and business. My husband has relatives there that we also visit. Point is, I think I recognize some of the areas those photos were taken.

I think the Old Navy store is the one at Lennox Towne Center on Olentangy River Rd. which is adjacent to the OSU campus. There are several Starbucks stores in the campus area and I think the photos with her wearing the black top were taken in the campus area, some of them maybe on the campus, and I'll bet she was 1000 miles out of Columbus before those photos ever surfaced.

Just my 2 cents, but I'm willing to bet on it.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:07 pm

The girl in Ohio is at least 15 pounds+ heavier than Casey...and the shape is different, not to mention face, etc. I do not see how it could possibly be her?

:-)
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next