Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by Lilone on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:12 pm

I doubt anyone is "paying for" anything connected to the LMS. I'll bet most of it is donated by those seeking personal satisfaction, such as future monetary gain, or maybe just for "boasting" privileges...

I think I'll write a book. "My Life... before and after the Caylee Anthony murder". I'll only charge $5 and maybe, just possibly, it will interest someone enough to buy one! just kidding

Lilone

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by Nama on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Hey, I'll buy your book..... I told you that many years ago. ♥

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:06 pm

You are a friend, indeed... BlowKisses
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
All you have to do is go back and copy the comments and opinions we've written about the case from day one.
TaDa... a very interesting read!

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:45 pm

CASEY ANTHONY
Ella Está Estudiando Español

Casey Anthony has finally enrolled in classes, as her probation requires, and TMZ has learned her course of choice ... Spanish.

Anthony is required under the terms of her probation to either get a job or go to school. Sources close to C.A. tell TMZ ... she chose to study Spanish because she felt it would come in handy when she goes back to work in Florida.

We're told Casey is taking the classes online, but not through a traditional online college, because of security issues. According to our sources, Anthony is studying through a private organization ... which means her records will be kept under wraps.

Our sources say Casey already speaks a little Spanish and she had even been teaching Caylee some words before, you know ...

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Someone, please ask me if I'm impressed!
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:18 pm

she chose to study Spanish because she felt it would come in handy when she goes back to work in Florida.
Huh? Who will Hire Her??? Um..Bozo? So, she plans on staying in Florida after her probation?

Sidenote: W/be flying into Orlando in Feb. No date set yet. Going from the Orlando International Airport straight to where Caylee's remains were found and w/take plenty of pics and w/have a box of Kleenex with me. I w/then do a drive by of the Ant's. Would also like to meet Richard Grund if he agrees to it. We've shared some emails (not lately).

BJ, I am with you. I could not be more unimpressed if I tried. 🇳🇴

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Our most effective way to learn Spanish. We guarantee it.
Whether it's for business, preparing for a dream vacation, or re-connecting with family members, Rosetta Stone provides Spanish learners with an unrivaled method.

Please enter your e-mail. Don't worry, your privacy is important to us.

Learn Spanish with our complete online solution. Explore every aspect of our proven solution using our entirely online subscription service. With this complete set of levels, you'll start at the basics and build toward conversational competency, without the need for CD-ROMs, lengthy downloads, or installations. Simply connect to the Internet and start learning.

Interactive Software, Live Online Lessons, Games & Community, Mobile Companion, iPad Companion, Play Button With our complete online solution you'll learn to read, write, think and speak in Spanish. With Rosetta Stone® you'll learn quickly and effectively as you build a foundation of fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure. It will take about 40–50 hours to complete the content in each level of the five levels. Remember, each learner is different. Some will use the program on a daily basis, while others will log in less frequently. The more you use the Rosetta Stone solution, the more quickly you'll learn a language.

Learn Spanish basics, such as age and family relations
Questions, greetings, introductions
Telling time, calendar terms, the weather
Directions, locations, dining out
Emotions, opinions, ideas
Political, media, business terms
Arranging home repairs
Planning to move abroad
Discussing the arts and tourism
Careers and conducting interviews
Problem-solving and commercial transactions

With Rosetta Stone® you'll learn at your own pace, from the convenience of your home. You won't be tied to a classroom schedule.
No more practicing verb conjugations with a workbook. Instead you'll attend sessions with live online coaches and play games in our online community.
No need to worry about the quality of our teachers, it's based on technology.

*12 Month plan is billed as a one-time fee at checkout and will auto-renew unless you cancel auto-renewal prior to the one-year anniversary of your purchase. $299.00 12 month access

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Bingo, Nite!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:15 am

BJ I wouldnt touch that with a 10 foot pole dancer
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:06 am

Shes only taking a class because they report what she is doing at probation and that becomes public. Her first report showed that she wasnt taking classes or getting therapy and was drinking - of course, that is typical for a sociopath!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Oh wow! Wrap you are going to Orlando. Keep up posted. Our little Caylee. crying
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:BJ I wouldnt touch that with a 10 foot pole dancer
You are a very wise woman!
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:07 pm

cherylz wrote:Oh wow! Wrap you are going to Orlando. Keep up posted. Our little Caylee. crying
I will be taking tons of pics and be doing some sleuthing....go figure. If the other gal missing from Orlando has not been found, I may see what is Really up with that case as well. W/have a rental.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum