Casey Anthony - The Great Probation Debate/ PROBATION DISCUSSION ONLY ON THIS THREAD, PLEASE/ Casey Anthony is off probation — what's next for her?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Video

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal WKMG asks why she’s getting special treatment

Post by Nama on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Channel 6’s fine investigative reporter Tony Pipitone struck an unfamiliar pose tonight: He editorialized about “Casey Anthony’s double secret probation.”
Pipitone started by saying the Florida Department of Corrections is “going out of its way” not to release any information about Anthony’s whereabouts.

Anthony on Wednesday night reported to start a year of supervised probation for check fraud. Pipitone complained that the information this morning at a DOC news conference was “minimal.”

Pipitone explained that Anthony apparently won’t have to work because of security concerns and that she will take online courses.

Then Pipitone revealed that he has a future as an editorial writer. He sounded off: “Other than concealing her whereabouts, keeping her probation officer’s name and gender secret, not requiring her to seek employment and keeping an office open late last night so she could meet her officer undetected, DOC says Casey Anthony is being treated like every other probationer.”

Pipitone stressed that this was all DOC’s call — not a judge’s order — and that the station was challenging it.

What does that mean? WKMG has put in a public records request asking for the documents about Anthony’s probation officer, where she reports and her educational efforts, Pipitone said in an interview.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony - The Great Probation Debate/ PROBATION DISCUSSION ONLY ON THIS THREAD, PLEASE/ Casey Anthony is off probation — what's next for her?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:31 pm

grrrr If all of that is not special treatment I don't know what is.
Smash PC crap

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony - The Great Probation Debate/ PROBATION DISCUSSION ONLY ON THIS THREAD, PLEASE/ Casey Anthony is off probation — what's next for her?

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:41 pm

"One Of The Most Hated Women In America" Casey Anthony Goes Into Hiding For Probation

Filed under: Icky Icky Poo > Legal Matters > Sad Sad

Someone else's words, not ours - though we can't say we disagree.

After trying to give the courts the runaround, Casey Anthony finally surrendered herself to Judge Perry this morning, finally accepting his order to begin her probation in Florida for committing check fraud.

A corrections spokesperson provided the press details about the case following the hearing, explaining that "the court made a pretty strong statement that she was one of the most hated women in America," some precautions for her safety have been put in place.

For starters, no one but select official will know where Casey is at any given time. In the Florida Department of Corrections official statement, they explained:
"The court has directed us to keep confidential the offender's residence or any information that could lead to the discovery of her location because of the death threats against her. Therefore, she will not be identified in our database, nor will her probation officer's name or probation location be made public."

As we understand it, during the hearing Casey was "polite and cooperative" and promised that she intends to "do well on probation." When the hearing was over, her lawyer, Jose Baez, told Fox News that Casey will be enrolling in some online courses and stay out of sight "somewhere in the state of Florida." However, don't miss understand. These steps to keep Casey Anthony safe does not mean she is receiving special treatment. Quite the opposite really. As the spokeswoman for the corrections department added:

"Because of the death threats against her and the court orders, we are taking security into consideration in this case certainly and we will not be disclosing the location or anything that will lead to the discovery of her location. But she will be treated like every other offender in that if she doesn't follow the court orders, we will immediately notify the court."

Glad to hear it. We wouldn't want to hear that she weaseled herself out of having to pay for a crime she committed without punishment.

Yeah, we said it.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:07 pm

If there have been death threats, ones that everyone is taking seriously, why is there no apparent effort to find those making the threats and take appropriate action. It is illegal to make death threats against another, no matter how hated the target is.

I find it interesting that LE and seemingly all others are so darn interested in protecting her, while time and time again you hear of a person getting a restraining order for protection only to be murdered because the order is nothing more than a piece of paper. Why does she deserve so much special protection? How are the death threats being made to her since she is in seclusion??????? head bang
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Does she have to appear in person when she see her PO?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 pm

artgal16 wrote:Does she have to appear in person when she see her PO?

Yes, unless she sends her double. :tongue in chee
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 am

laga wrote:If there have been death threats, ones that everyone is taking seriously, why is there no apparent effort to find those making the threats and take appropriate action. It is illegal to make death threats against another, no matter how hated the target is.

I find it interesting that LE and seemingly all others are so darn interested in protecting her, while time and time again you hear of a person getting a restraining order for protection only to be murdered because the order is nothing more than a piece of paper. Why does she deserve so much special protection? How are the death threats being made to her since she is in seclusion??????? head bang

Maybe there are too many threats against her for LE to follow up on.
NOT.
I think her legal counsel keeps spouting this line to gain sympathy for their client.
She sure didn't seem scared when she was seen out shopping.
I agree... just how are these threats being conveyed to her, if no one knows where she is?

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:30 am

I wish someone would issue a waiver saying I didn't need to have a job.

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:49 am

laga wrote:
artgal16 wrote:Does she have to appear in person when she see her PO?

Yes, unless she sends her double. :tongue in chee

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:21 am

NiteSpinR wrote:I wish someone would issue a waiver saying I didn't need to have a job.

If she doesn't need a job, and she was indigent at trial, how is she expected to support herself and pay all those probation fees, her on line schooling, the court/investigation costs, the therapy sessions and the law suits against her if successful? Are the tax payers expected to cover all that for her too or do they expect her to make her millions from interviews and photos?

Last edited by laga on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:27 am

Good questions Laga. It is BS that KC is being treated differently than any other criminal.

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:32 am

The longer she goes without an interview, the less money I believe she will receive. Also no one who will take a chance to interview her, and knowing they will incur the publics wrath, will at least have to get them to agree to answer really tough questions and I dont see her agreeing to do that. She is such a rotten little liar who is going to believe her and they are not going to pay her big money to talk about her "feelings" during the trial. Baez is also stuck when it comes to negotiating any interview as he knows that they will expect her to answer questions that they dont want to answer - ever, so all this talk about big money for interviews I think is overblown. The reality for them is that they arent going to get big money and give nothing in return.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:16 pm

laga wrote:
NiteSpinR wrote:I wish someone would issue a waiver saying I didn't need to have a job.

If she doesn't need a job, and she was indigent at trial, how is she expected to support herself and pay all those probation fees, her on line schooling, the court/investigation costs, the therapy sessions and the law suits against her if successful? Are the tax payers expected to cover all that for her too or do they expect her to make her millions from interviews and photos?

And I forgot, she also owes the IRS for unpaid taxes on the money she received for selling Caylee's photos.
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:21 pm

I believe that Baez is responsible for her tax burden as far as paying it out of the proceeds of the money she received into her trust account as her attorney while she was in jail. He had her power of attorney and he should have paid that before he paid himself for his expenses incurred while defending her. So he is on the hook for it - they IRS will come after her but she can go after Baez for mis-management of the funds that were paid to her that he received into her trust account.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:25 pm

artgal16 wrote:The longer she goes without an interview, the less money I believe she will receive. Also no one who will take a chance to interview her, and knowing they will incur the publics wrath, will at least have to get them to agree to answer really tough questions and I dont see her agreeing to do that. She is such a rotten little liar who is going to believe her and they are not going to pay her big money to talk about her "feelings" during the trial. Baez is also stuck when it comes to negotiating any interview as he knows that they will expect her to answer questions that they dont want to answer - ever, so all this talk about big money for interviews I think is overblown. The reality for them is that they arent going to get big money and give nothing in return.

I am sure she got paid for the TMZ photos. There is no reason for the defense to claim they were of her except they got paid. TMZ took the staged photos of a look-alike making it seem she was photographed in secret so TMZ wouldn't suffer any backlash from the public because they wouldn't have to admit they paid the lying slut. The defense/lying slut agreed to "admit" they were of her so they too wouldn't have to admit they received any money. She can still claim poverty this way and she will probably have other deals arranged the same way since that seems to have worked so well. Nothing else makes sense to me. 🇳🇴 Lies
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:30 pm

artgal16 wrote:I believe that Baez is responsible for her tax burden as far as paying it out of the proceeds of the money she received into her trust account as her attorney while she was in jail. He had her power of attorney and he should have paid that before he paid himself for his expenses incurred while defending her. So he is on the hook for it - they IRS will come after her but she can go after Baez for mis-management of the funds that were paid to her that he received into her trust account.

You are right, I remember that now.
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:53 pm

‎~~~~~~▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
~~~▄▄██▌█ ░░░░ The Karma TRUCK IS COMING!
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ ░░░░ I know a few people who need a ride▐
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▘
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Love it, Bomb!!!! :cheering: you rock

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Probation document:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:21 pm

issueswithjvm Jane Velez-Mitchell
New reports #CaseyAnthony is enrolling in online college classes! Do you really think she's going to hit the books while on probation?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Broke, Sober and Unemployed Say Probation Officers

Post by Nama on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Sep 2, 2011 5:52pm

Casey Anthony is unemployed, has not consumed alcohol or drugs and has not made any money over the past month, according to the Florida Department of Corrections where Anthony reported for probation at 6 p.m. on Thursday night.
“She was cooperative and answered all the questions of her probation officer,” according to a media advisory.
Anthony, the 25-year-old acquitted of murdering her daughter Caylee, also reported that she had not attended any classes, used or purchased illegal drugs or had any contact with law enforcement over the past 30 days. Anthony’s attorney did not wish to comment on Anthony’s probation visit.
Despite Anthony’s declaration that she does not have a job and has not made any money, there is speculation that Anthony will be able to cash in on her notoriety with a book or television appearances. So far, however, she has remained in hiding since her release from jail.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:24 pm

BJ wrote:Sep 2, 2011 5:52pm

Casey Anthony is unemployed, has not consumed alcohol or drugs and has not made any money over the past month, according to the Florida Department of Corrections where Anthony reported for probation at 6 p.m. on Thursday night.
“She was cooperative and answered all the questions of her probation officer,” according to a media advisory.
Anthony, the 25-year-old acquitted of murdering her daughter Caylee, also reported that she had not attended any classes, used or purchased illegal drugs or had any contact with law enforcement over the past 30 days. Anthony’s attorney did not wish to comment on Anthony’s probation visit.
Despite Anthony’s declaration that she does not have a job and has not made any money, there is speculation that Anthony will be able to cash in on her notoriety with a book or television appearances. So far, however, she has remained in hiding since her release from jail.

I don't believe anything said about her. If this is all she told her probation officer just being repeated, why would anyone take it as fact? She lies every time she opens her mouth. If the facts come from surveillance, then I would believe it. I don't think they would be checking that closely on her because of her acquittal on the most major charges. So therefore, I do not believe anything she would report to the authorities.
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:40 pm

I can just see it:
"No, ma'am or sir, I haven't had any alcohol or drugs in the past month, or made any money. Is there anything else you want to know?"
"No, Ms. Anthony, that's all we need to know. Thank you. You may go until next time."
What a joke! head bang
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:29 am

Casey Anthony probation: Is she in therapy?
Anthony, 25, is serving one year's probation in a 2010 check fraud conviction.

The word "therapy" was redacted from Casey Anthony's November probation check-in form. It was the first month since her probation began that Anthony has indicated she is in classes or therapy of some kind. (Florida Department of Corrections / November 3, 2011)

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
4:35 p.m. CDT, November 3, 2011

Casey Anthony is still unemployed and without income, but is taking part in classes or therapy of some kind, according to the report from her most recent probation check-in.

Florida Department of Corrections officials say Anthony met with her probation officer about 6:10 p.m. on Wednesday, her third such monthly meeting since beginning a year's probation.

Officials remain mum as to the location — both where Anthony, 25, is living in Florida and where she meets with her probation officer — but said that she remains in compliance.

After a high-profile first-degree murder trial, Anthony was acquitted in July of the most serious charges in the death of 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie.

Soon after her release, the issue of a probation term ordered in a 2010 check-fraud conviction resurfaced. Anthony was ultimately ordered to serve one year's probation in that case.

According to corrections officials, Anthony told her probation officer that she has had no source of income within the last 30 days and remains unemployed.

However, for the first time since her probation began, Anthony indicated that she is taking classes — though it remains unclear what type she is attending.

Anthony checked a box on her probation form indicating that she is attending "educational, vocational… mental health, drug, alcohol, therapy or self-improvement" classes.

The form says to circle "which one," but no circle appears on the copy released Thursday. However, the word "therapy," and possibly the area around it, were redacted from that report.

A DOC spokesman declined to comment specifically, but stated that the redaction was due to restrictions under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.

Last month, Anthony said she consumed alcohol, but the most recent report indicates she hasn't this month. Both reports indicate she hasn't used drugs or had contact with law enforcement.

Corrections officials said no probation violations have been noted.

"Her probation officer continues to supervise her based on the conditions set forth by the court," the DOC said in a statement Thursday.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:09 am

OK... so what happens if she lies when answering the questions on this form?
Is there someone checking out to see if she's being truthful?
We all know that she and the truth are strangers. Are we just suppose to take her word on the answers she's providing the state of Florida?

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Amen, Nite!! We all know she is a lying POS! She could say anything on those forms. I wonder if she is being randomly drug and alcohol tested.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:11 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:06 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Won't Be Doing Interviews Anytime Soon/Probation To Last Another 6 Months

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:37 am

Ari Hait, Reporter
POSTED: 4:49 pm EST January 25, 2012
UPDATED: 5:34 pm EST January 25, 2012

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- Those waiting for Casey Anthony to grant her first interview since her trial will have to wait a while longer.

A group of Hollywood producers has offered the Orlando woman $1 million for her first public interview since being acquitted of killing her daughter.

Spencer Kuvin, the attorney for those producers, said he's been told it will be at least six months until Anthony is available, adding that Anthony's attorney has advised her that doing any interview would violate her probation. Anthony is on probation for the next six months.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:54 am

Casey Anthony: No problems to discuss with probation officer

Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on February, 6 2012 3:38 PM

Casey Anthony told her probation officer last month that her computer had been hacked.

This month, her monthly report shows that she had no questions or problems to discuss with her officer.

The Department of Corrections says that Anthony remains in compliance. She is serving a year’s probation somewhere in Florida for check fraud.

Anthony says that she remains unemployed, that she consumed no alcoholic beverages and that she did not buy or use illegal drugs. She says she has not been arrested.

But she replies yes to a question about attending classes or self-improvement programs. She says that questions about whether she went into debt for any reason are not applicable.

In July, Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:55 am

Last Updated: Monday, February 06, 2012 2:42 PM

ORLANDO --
Casey Anthony is still unemployed, according to her latest probation report.

The monthly report was released Monday with Casey indicating she has not found a job, nor has she consumed alcohol or drugs in the month of January.

Casey attended some sort of program, but it’s unclear what kind it was. The report lists educational, vocational, mental health, drug, alcohol or self-improvement class as the types of programs.

Casey filled out the report by hand, indicating she paid $153.76 as part of her monthly probation fee.

Casey is serving a one year probation for check fraud. She was later found not guilty of murder in the death of her daughter Caylee.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Casey Anthony probation: Casey Anthony remains unemployed, probation officer reports
Casey Anthony remains unemployed, according to her March probation report.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
2:41 p.m. EST, March 5, 2012

Casey Anthony remains unemployed but has been attending an educational class of some sort, according to her March probation check-in.

Anthony checked in with the probation officer at 6:55 p.m. on March 1.

She reported that she has not consumed drugs or alcohol in the last month and has not had any contact with law enforcement.

Anthony said she attended a class, but did not specify what type of class or program she participated in.

Anthony, 25, was acquitted last summer on murder charges stemming from the 2008 slaying of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. She is serving 12-months probation on an unrelated felony check fraud conviction.

Anthony has been living in an undisclosed location since she was released from the Orange County Jail in July.

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Casey Anthony probation check in: Still unemployed, no violations
11:47 a.m. EST, April 4, 2012|
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

Casey Anthony remains unemployed, is not drinking or using drugs and may be in therapy, according to the report from her latest visit with her probation officer.

Anthony, 26, checked in with her officer on Monday, records show. The report from that check-in shows not much changed for Anthony in March.

She reported no alcohol or drug use, but indicated that she is attending therapy or classes of some kind. As in previous reports, the word "therapy" has been redacted.

Officials have previously said that word was removed due to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.

Anthony is on probation for a check-fraud conviction. After a high-profile trial, she was acquitted on all major charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter in July.

Officials remain mum as to where Anthony is living in Florida and where she meets with her probation officer, but said that she remains in compliance.

"Casey Anthony is in compliance with her court ordered conditions of probation," Department of Corrections spokeswoman Jo Ellyn Rackleff said.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Casey Anthony Used Dead Woman’s Alias to Access Facebook While in Hiding, Got Baptized

Since she was acquitted of murdering her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, last summer, 25-year-old Casey Anthony has remained almost entirely out of the spotlight, leaving many to wonder what exactly happened to one of America’s most controversial figures.

In #LiesLiesLies, Exposing Casey and Surviving the Smear, self-published authors Amelia Noel Sobel and Myrah Nicole Young attempt to recreate what life was like for Casey in the days, weeks and months after her trial, alleging that she spent most of her time in Florida lonely, terrified and shopping online.

One particular passage alleges that Casey used a dead woman’s alias — Melissa McKlintok, who died in Ft. Lauderdale, in September, 2011 — to access such social media websites as Facebook and Pinterest.

“Casey began spending a lot of time “pinning” things to her board on the site, taking interest in many photographers and comedy pages,” the book claims, in a passage obtained exclusively by Celebuzz. “She made it clear she was a Picasso fan; her profile picture was this stylized quote of his: “Every child is an artist. The problem is staying an artist when you grow up.”

At one point, Casey, who is now said to be wearing a necklace with Caylee’s ashes inside, allegedly posted a note on Facebook, detailing her attempt to get back in the swing of things.

“I’m terrified of getting hurt again. I am terrified of being taken advantage of again. And I am terrified that no matter how hard I try to do the right thing,” she wrote last August, according to the book.

“It may never be enough in this lifetime. I’m shooting for eternity, but I’d love to make a difference before that day comes,” she continued. “Come what may, I am who I am, and I am who I am becoming. BECOME WHO YOU ARE. Guess it is that simple.”

On July 5, 2011, a Florida jury of seven women and five men found Casey not guilty of murdering Caylee, after a little under 11 hours of deliberation. Though her post-trial location was never confirmed, the book alleges that Casey spent some of her time in California, and became isolated in front of the television.

“She was isolated from nearly everyone. She ordered a lot of food to the house and gained a considerable amount of weight,” the book claims. “For Casey, her appearance had become a sore subject. Before being arrested she had been thin, tan, and attractive. Three years behind bars had transformed her into the bizarre figure that soon became immortalized in a latex Halloween mask that sold on eBay for close to a million dollars.”

It wasn’t until she returned to Florida that Casey — who according to the book has reunited with her mother, Cindy — decided to change her appearance and take on a new alias, it’s claimed.

“As soon as Casey was back in Florida she decided to change her look, changing her hair and pursuing lots of help from online shopping,” the book writes. “Casey spent large amounts of time (and money) online shopping for new clothes, accessories, shoes, and sunglasses. She would frequently buy make-up from Sephora and ordered hundreds of ringtones a month. But Casey needed a fake name for all these packages to arrive at the house, she could not, after all, address them to ‘Casey Anthony.’”

In addition, the book suggests that Casey recently had a spiritual awakening of sorts, and decided to get baptized to turn her life around.

“In March of 2012 she would undergo a baptism to officially become a Christian again. She wanted her life to be entirely different than it was before and shortly after Caylee’s death. But lying is a hard habit to beat,” the book claims.

#LiesLiesLies, Exposing Casey and Surviving the Smear is now available for sale on Amazon.

Source: Splash News Online
Written by Andy Scott

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Sprinkling a little water on her ugly head isn't going to cleanse her of her sins... But it will probably give Cindy a reason to nominate Casey (again) for "Mother of the Year".

Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:36 pm

I would think since she is on probation for check fraud, this new alias and using a dead person's FB account would constitute MORE fraud. Who knows what TMLS has done since she's been out? She seems to know a lot about fraud so I would not put it past her that she somehow got into someone's credit card..maybe this dead person's. And, how would she know this person is dead? Something doesn't sit right with any of this.

And, ordering all that crap online? Where is all this money coming from? Mommy Dearest?

Thanks for the article, Lilone!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:40 pm

I think the Anthonys "charity" was suspended - at least that is what I recall Marinade Dave wrote on his blog a while back - maybe the money is coming from the $500,000.00 Dr phil gave the Ants - that is if he really gave it to them or their so-called charity. Casey cant help what she is -eventually she will be in trouble again. No matter how much holy water they boil and throw on her
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:23 pm

In complete agreement, Art. She is just like OJ.

Once she if OFF probation, she w/not think about hiding out anymore and will be seen all over the place and will feel free to do whatever she wants. She is a sociopath and they hold Zero guilt.

Holy water? GMAB! BS

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Thu May 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Report: Casey Anthony still unemployed
Not consuming drugs, alcohol

Casey Anthony is still unemployed, not consuming alcohol or drugs and isn't taking any classes, according to her monthly probation report.Anthony is currently serving probation for a check fraud conviction. Her monthly probation report was released Thursday for the month of April.

The report doesn't show any information on where Anthony is living.
Anthony was found not guilty last year of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in 2008.

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm

IIRC, she's stated she Is taking classes and then she isn't. I think the probation dept allows her to literally get away with anything unless she does something that is crazy3 - I still say once she is done w/probation, she Will do something nuts and end up back in the slammer.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Mon May 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Oh, Jeez....can you believe this crap? She didn't want to work, only wanted to party and PRETEND like she was working, now probation says she doesn't have to work. Am sure thats a "restriction" she is completely happy about.
She said she was taking online courses, probation says she isn't taking any classes. Someones a liar, and we know who has the track record for lying. Who is paying for online college classes, it's not cheap!!
She's has no income yet somehow was able to buy a laptop "with her own money".
She is afraid to be in public (for her "own safety" and is in hiding yet somehow managed to find herself a boyfriend. Supposedly. Bet he's a "winner". Not.
She is living under someone else's roof right now yet very immaturely gets herself a dog. I think thats rude.
Talk about "taking advantage"!!!
And even though not working and has no income, manages to get her hair done, etc. And manages to pay probation every month. From where is this money comming? How is she paying for all the "online shopping"?

She continues to be a liar, nothing has changed.
She literally got away with murder.

Her crazy parents still welcome her into their home (at least Cindy does). She killed their grandchild, yet they probably still don't hold her accountable or to blame, despite glaring evidence it was her, her, and only her that could have done it.

I am so disgusted.
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu May 10, 2012 12:44 pm

I agree, Hippy!! My little Quinn is now the EXACT age Caylee was when she was murdered and the mere thought of that makes me sick to my stomach!! She is a psychopath. She will do something stupid once she is off probation which should be soon. Guaranteed.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sun May 13, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Sun May 13, 2012 10:43 am

My little Teagan is the same age as Caylee was when she was killed, there is no way on the face of this earth I could ever hurt him. I have never even spanked him, I have told him NO!! a few times and made him cry, and felt like crap afterwards. Cannot imagine hurting any precious child. Takes a special kind of PSYCHO to do it MOO.
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Sun May 13, 2012 11:01 am

lisette wrote:Casey Anthony Used Dead Woman’s Alias to Access Facebook While in Hiding, Got Baptized

At one point, Casey, who is now said to be wearing a necklace with Caylee’s ashes inside, allegedly posted a note on Facebook, detailing her attempt to get back in the swing of things.

“I’m terrified of getting hurt again. I am terrified of being taken advantage of again. And I am terrified that no matter how hard I try to do the right thing,” she wrote last August, according to the book.

HUH??? How SICK is it to wear the ashes of your dead child, that you killed, around your neck? I mean, seriously??

And I would like to know how SHE got "taken advantage of". If anything, SHE took advantage, of her dad, her mom, Lee, the attorneys, the courthouse and judge, the media, the public, and most of all she took advantage of her own child, who trusted her and loved her, and she killed.

And how come using someone elses name to have packages delivered is not some kind of violation of the postal code? Let me try that one time and see if I don't get into some kind of trouble.

And why is she on Facebook anyway? For her friends, maybe, of which she has NONE?
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun May 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Could not agree more with your last two posts, Hippy!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Mon May 14, 2012 9:55 am

Wonder if she got baptized under an assumed name, also?
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Mon May 14, 2012 10:06 am

Wrapitup wrote:In complete agreement, Art. She is just like OJ.

Once she if OFF probation, she w/not think about hiding out anymore and will be seen all over the place and will feel free to do whatever she wants. She is a sociopath and they hold Zero guilt.

Holy water? GMAB! BS

BBM

Yes, she will be seen all over, and someone is going to beat the chit out of her. I'd bet money on that.
Therefore, I predict she will have a "bodyguard" when she's out and about. And, I also predict she will have a succession of body gurads because who can stand to be around TLMS? The body guard himself might end up smacking her around. LOL

And, holy water would sizzle as it comes in contact with her skin. sssssssssssstttt. Burn baby burn.
huge waste If she really wants to get right with God, skip the holy water and confess her greatest sin- Thou Shalt Not Kill.
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Normal Michigan woman with no facts asks judge to violate Casey Anthony's probation

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:51 pm

1:10 p.m. EST, July 12, 2012|
By Arelis Hernandez and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

A Michigan woman felt compelled to file a motion asking a judge to find Casey Anthony in violation of her probation.

Trouble is Kathy VonHatten is not an attorney and has no authority to file such a document.

VonHatten of Ypsilanti Township, Mich. is just the latest in a string of people who have inserted themselves into the Anthony case over the years.

What makes VonHatten unique is she is one of the few people who have managed to get their frivolous documents into a legitimate court file.

With no facts to back up her claim, VonHatten falsely alleges Anthony had violated several terms of her probation for check fraud, accusing the woman of cavorting with felons, lying about having her computer hacked and wasting taxpayer money because she's unemployed.

"Well, some of those things I really don't know…maybe I should've left that out," VonHatten said about her allegations. "There is no basis in fact. But I believe they are true."

Florida Department of Corrections spokeswoman Ann Howard said Anthony has, in fact, not violated her probation.

"It's obviously bogus, libelous, slanderous and actionable," Anthony attorney Cheney Mason said. "Where do these people come from?"

After a high-profile trial last year, Anthony was acquitted on all major charges in the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony in July 2011. But she has a month left in her probation for check fraud.

Officials remain mum as to where Anthony is living in Florida and where she meets with her probation officer.

In the wake of her acquittal on the murder charge, the case has remained the obsession of chat room goers, spawning Facebook groups created by self-dubbed "advocates" aggravated by the outcome.

At the height of the murder trial, Judge Belvin Perry barred Michigan inmate Curtis Jackson — another person with no connection to the case — from submitting handwritten motions into the court file.

But that order pertained only to the murder case – not the check-fraud case.

The Clerk of Courts does not generally review documents before they enter the court file because employees cannot make a determination as to the legitimacy of filings, said spokeswoman Leesa Bainbridge.

Mason said he alerted the judge in the check-fraud case and expects the court will issue another administrative order removing the document and prohibiting the general public from filing others.

"This is the not the first time some idiot has filed some papers," Mason said.

"The truth is that if Casey were of a mind to do so, she has the right to sue this woman. But she accepts it for what it is, nothing."

In VonHatten's three-page motion titled, "We the People vs. Casey Anthony," she said Anthony's behavior is "single-handedly making a mockery of Florida's" judicial system and has received special treatment.

VonHatten said she has experience filing legal motions as a self-described child-abuse advocate and spent about a month putting the document together.

She said she was inspired to write it after communicating with online petitioners, who were urging others to find a way to hold Anthony accountable.

"I feel like her case has set a precedent for a lot of people to hurt their kids and get away with it," VonHatten said. "I just want them [authorities] to look at it again."

VonHatten said she didn't expect anything would result from her filing and assured: "I'm not obsessed with the Casey Anthony case, trust me."

This gal deserves either a medal or a trip to a shrink. I'm not sure which.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:25 am

When does Casey Anthony's probation end?

July 13, 2012|By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer

Readers often ask when Casey Anthony's probation will end.

A spokeswoman for the Florida Department of Corrections said Friday afternoon: "All our department is going to say is Casey Anthony will be done with probation by September. That's all I'm going to say. That's for security purposes."

Attorney Richard Hornsby, who offered Anthony analysis for WESH-Channel 2, had a more precise answer.

"She was technically released from jail early July 17th, and her first official day of probation would have been July 18th, 2011," Hornsby said. "As a result, her probation will legally end on July 17th, 2012."

Anthony is somewhere in Florida serving a year's probation for check fraud. A year ago, she was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum