Casey Anthony - The Great Probation Debate/ PROBATION DISCUSSION ONLY ON THIS THREAD, PLEASE/ Casey Anthony is off probation — what's next for her?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony - The Great Probation Debate/ PROBATION DISCUSSION ONLY ON THIS THREAD, PLEASE/ Casey Anthony is off probation — what's next for her?

Post by lisette on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:25 am

When does Casey Anthony's probation end?

July 13, 2012|By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer

Readers often ask when Casey Anthony's probation will end.

A spokeswoman for the Florida Department of Corrections said Friday afternoon: "All our department is going to say is Casey Anthony will be done with probation by September. That's all I'm going to say. That's for security purposes."

Attorney Richard Hornsby, who offered Anthony analysis for WESH-Channel 2, had a more precise answer.

"She was technically released from jail early July 17th, and her first official day of probation would have been July 18th, 2011," Hornsby said. "As a result, her probation will legally end on July 17th, 2012."

Anthony is somewhere in Florida serving a year's probation for check fraud. A year ago, she was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lisette

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony - The Great Probation Debate/ PROBATION DISCUSSION ONLY ON THIS THREAD, PLEASE/ Casey Anthony is off probation — what's next for her?

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:22 am

Well that is in 3 days angry It\\'s Not Fair
I hope she goes far away and we never hear from her again. I get so Barf when I think that KC could have another baby. Maybe another little girl who would look like Caylee.
crying
KC nor CA deserve to have another baby!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Why would the probation office say September? I think they just threw out that month just for something to say. Hornsby got it right. She should be free and clear in two days to go and do whatever she wants. Just hope we Never hear about her again..hope she disappears off the face of the earth.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Free in One Month

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:51 pm

by Jessica Knight
July 23, 2012 05:50 PM EDT

Casey Anthony will be released from supervised probation for check fraud on August 23. She is currently serving her time out in an undisclosed location, as she is America's most hated woman. Where will she go upon her release? Everyone, everywhere recognizes her and it's likely she should fear for her safety.

Anthony was exonerated last July for the 2008 murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. There has been much reported on Casey and the rest of the Anthony family, including speculation on Caylee's paternity and accusation that George Anthony, Casey's father was molesting Caylee, like he had done to her mother, and killed her to cover it up.

Casey Anthony was convicted of 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement official by lying to police about her daughters' location. For this, she was sentenced to time served. She is also currently a party in a civil lawsuit by Zenaida Gonzalez, a woman who shares the name with the nanny who Casey claimed had taken her child.

Surely, this will not be the last everyone hears of Ms. Anthony. Some speculate that she will leave the country, but how will that help? They know you everywhere, Casey. You will be in hiding no matter where you go.

Maybe she really didn't kill Caylee. BS The world may never know because Casey has lied so often, no one can tell what is fact and what is fiction. That's what happens when you lie, no one believes you anymore. Didn't she learn that as a child?

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Marie Anthony Back In Jail?

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am

THURSDAY, JULY 26, 2012

Florida Corrections Department Says Anthony Now Back In Custody

UPDATE: The Department of Corrections did earlier today indicate Anthony was "in custody." As of approximately 6:30 p.m. (ET) they now indicate she is "under supervision." It would appear there was either a clerical error made today by the Department as they stated "in custody" or she was in fact arrested but released later on bond.

LABELLE, FL. -- A notification of status change by the Florida Department of Corrections indicates Casey Marie Anthony is back in custody, presumably in an undisclosed jail somewhere.

The message from the Department reads in part: "The inmate...CASEY ANTHONY with offender number X70160, has returned to custody as of 7/26/2012."

The offender number matches that of Casey Marie Anthony. The notification does not indicate a location where she may be or a release date.

Anthony was acquitted of the murder of her 2-year old daughter Caylee, but later convicted of lying to law enforcement about the locations her her daughter. She was given time served for the four counts of providing false information.

Anthony, then convicted of four counts of check fraud unrelated to the murder case, was to be released from supervised probation on August 23rd, a year after her conviction. Speculation is that she may have violated the terms of her probation and was taken into custody.

She has been hiding out in undisclosed locations for the last year, although "sightings" have reportedly been made in places ranging from small town Okeechobee, Florida to Bellaire, Ohio.

A story ran earlier this week that Anthony had an encounter with two women in a Bellaire library parking lot. The Ohio story reported, "Mail is being delivered to a Casey Anthony on Monroe Street."

Could she have been arrested in Ohio and transferred back to Florida?

Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez has been on a book tour for his book about the murder trial "Presumed Guilty." He was in Miami yesterday and is scheduled on many TV programs including Fox's "Hannity" this week.

Other Casey Anthony stories on Southwest Florida Online: Casey Marie Anthony

Some interesting comments at the above link.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:49 am

If her PO office screwed up, that is One hell of a screw up!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:55 am

Anthony's Name Removed From Department Of Corrections Public Databases After Reporting Error

LABELLE, FL. -- A notification about Casey Marie Anthony, now under probation for four counts of bad check writing, of being taken back into prison custody last week, has now officially been described as an error as the result of a "computer glitch."

According to Vine Services, a subcontractor to the Florida Department of Corrections, Victims' Services unit a computer error occurred, sending out a message to hundreds of people on a list to receive a message if Casey Anthony's court supervision status changed.

Anthony was acquitted of the murder of her 2-year old daughter Caylee, but later convicted of lying to law enforcement about the locations her her daughter. She was given time served for the four counts of providing false information.

Anthony, then convicted of four counts of check fraud unrelated to the murder case, is scheduled to be released from supervised probation on August 23rd, a year after her conviction.

A July 26 message (shown above) indicated offender number "X70160", Casey Anthony "has returned to custody as of 7/26/2012." A check with Vine's online website confirmed she was allegedly "in custody" on that date.

However, later in the day, Anthony was shown to be "under supervision" on Vine's website. But by the next day, all traces of Casey Anthony's name had been removed from the public database of Vine as well as the online offender and prisoner look-up pages of the Florida Department of Corrections.

When calling Vine, the next day on July 27th, asking for information about whether Anthony was in custody or not, the operator "Betty" confirmed Anthony was in custody according to her records. But, later when Vine was called again to confirm, they could not find any Casey Anthony or offender X70160 on their computers at all, as if she had never been in custody or even convicted.

A request was made to have Vine supervisor Tara McKinney call and explain why Anthony's name was no longer online or available for their own employees to find, but no response was received.

Ann Howard, Director of the DOC's Office of Communications did later say the report of Anthony being "in custody" was incorrect, and this week her office indicated they had received an apology from Vine of their error in sending out a false message.

Explaining why Anthony's name was no longer on any public databases they said today "The Department has a right to remove an offender's name from the database for their protection."

Florida's Victim Services unit Program Director Gil Barnes, said today that Anthony's name had been removed last week from the Vine database for "her protection," and when asked why her name was removed only after almost a year, said a software'data revision made it necessary. He didn't know how many other offenders or prisoners names might have been removed by the Department of Corrections in addition to Anthony's but said her's probably was not the only one.

How removing Casey Anthony's name provides "protection" to her is still a mystery, as no location for her was ever publically given, nor what facility she might be assigned to, only whether she is "under supervision" or not, or in custody.

All other offenders and prisoners on the public databases have locations provided for the public, but because of court orders, Anthony's location is still kept secret.

Vine, with offices in Kentucky, keeps track of prisoners and offenders around the country so as to allow crime victims to be advised of the changing status of offenders, i.e. in jail or prison, under supervision, or released, and where they are.

Vine is owned by Apriss, Inc. and has the contract with Florida and many other states to access jail and prison databases, publishing prisoner and released offender's information to the public.

Subscribers to the Vine Link service can receive immediate notifications of changes in offender status by email or phone, or on their website.

Casey Anthony has been hiding out in undisclosed locations for the last year, although "sightings" have reportedly been made in places ranging from small town Okeechobee, Florida to Bellaire, Ohio.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:16 pm

I think she is off probation on August 21st - no?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Artgal I can't find an actual date. I did find this. I am not sure how accurate it is. But I was thinking her probation should have started the day she was released. And should end 1 yr from that day.

“She was technically released from jail early July 17th, and her first official day of probation would have been July 18th, 2011,” Hornsby said. “As a result, her probation will legally end on July 17th, 2012.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/when-does-casey-anthonys-probation-end.html
So I am thinking her probation has probably already ended and we just don't know it yet.

Back to top Go down

Normal End of probation - ???????????? who knows?

Post by Nama on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:37 pm

THURSDAY, AUGUST 02, 2012
Baez Says Casey Anthony Needed Mental Help
Jose Baez - New Book 'Presumed Guilty' Criticizes Cops And Judge

Making the rounds promoting his new book, Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's defense attorney, writes critically of the events leading to Anthony's arrest for the murder of her 2-year old daughter Caylee, the judge's erroneous decisions, and of police efforts to leak purported "evidence" to the press, and George Anthony's attempts to make end runs around attorney-client privilege.

The first chapter of Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony, the Inside Story recites what is known already by trial followers about Anthony's lying to police, attorney's, and her parent's, about the whereabouts of daughter Caylee. Baez says, while making some basic investigative errors, the police should have realized Anthony had serious mental health problems and Baez says she was "living in an intricate fantasy world."

The police should have brought in a health professional, a psychiatrist, to see what was going on before arresting her for murder, he said. Baez still wonders if bringing in a psychiatrist at the beginning "might have affected the outcome of this case."

Everyone knew she was lying "through her teeth" about most everything, but didn't know why, Baez says.

Baez, in Miami this week to promote his best selling book, says he's opening a law office in the Coral Gables area, a trendy suburb of Miami.

If law enforcement had realized Anthony's serious mental issues up front, the whole case might have went a different direction, Baez speculates. Asked why the case became a nationwide sensation, Baez attributed it to being about a white, pretty female.

Later in the book, Baez accused Judge Strickland of bias, when setting her original bond at $500,000 for what he thought should be $1,500 for lying to police when she was charged with two misdemeanors and a third degree felony originally. Baez says this was the first time in Florida such a high bond had been set for the charges made.

The judge accused Casey Anthony of being a liar although she had not testified at the bond hearing, says Baez. And the press went with that story.

Baez, candidly tells about his days before defending Anthony, his marriage, delays in being admitted to the Florida Bar, and his legal training in Miami at the Dade County Public Defender's Office. Baez seemingly leaves nothing out, telling how early on $200,000 was paid by the media for photos of Caylee and many other inside details of the trial, State of Florida v. Casey Marie Anthony where Anthony became the most hated person in America.

Casey Anthony is due to be soon released from supervised probation on a fraudulent check conviction from last year. Her release date is on August 23rd, 2012.

The book was co-written with Peter Golenbock.

More Southwest Florida Online Stories of Casey Marie Anthony

Buy The Book: ahhhh.......NO THANKS!......BJ

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Buy The Book: ahhhh.......NO THANKS!......BJ

agreed I do not even read this thread about TLMS anymore. She still makes me sick.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:44 pm

The police should have brought in a health professional, a psychiatrist, to see what was going on before arresting her for murder, he said. Baez still wonders if bringing in a psychiatrist at the beginning "might have affected the outcome of this case."
Typically the defense has to petition the court to get mental health evaluations and treatment. Not the police
crazy3 Baez should have tried to strike a deal if there is a bit of truth of Caylee drowning in the family swimming pool. I don't believe a bit of what he is selling nor will I buy his book
Barf

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:39 am

AND
Everyone knew she was lying "through her teeth" about most everything, but didn't know why, Baez says.

This says a lot about you Baez, to me you are admitting that you knew that she was lying and still you defended her.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony's last probation report: Still unemployed, no drugs or alcohol

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:13 pm

11:37 a.m. EST, August 6, 2012|
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

Casey Anthony met with her probation officer last week, the last monthly check-in before her probation term is complete.

Anthony's latest report is similar to most of her previous probation check-in documents. She reports no drug use, no debt, no contact with law enforcement, no school and no therapy.

The 26-year-old met with her probation officer about 7:20 p.m. Thursday, records state. Her probation is expected to end later this month.

After a high-profile murder trial, Anthony was acquitted in July 2011 on all major charges in the death of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee. She is in hiding while on probation in an unrelated check fraud case.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony’s probation end secret because of security concerns; has received death threats

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:24 pm

By Associated Press, Updated: Monday, August 20, 2:31 PM

ORLANDO, Fla. — Casey Anthony’s year of probation is ending this week, but when she will be released from state supervision is being kept secret because officials are concerned about her security.

Florida Department of Corrections officials said Monday that they will not announce publicly the end of her supervision because of those concerns.

Her attorneys several times have said the 26-year-old Anthony has received death threats.

It will be a year this week since Anthony first reported to the Department of Corrections to serve probation on a check fraud conviction. She has been serving it at an undisclosed location in Florida.

The Orlando mother was acquitted last year of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in a trial that captivated the nation.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Let the karma begin......
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:16 pm

One day the protection she has been getting will be gone. With out plastic surgery she don't stand a prayer of being safe while she is alive or dead for that matter. Interesting facebook activity going on about the end of KC probation.

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:32 pm

LM wrote:
Interesting facebook activity going on about the end of KC probation.

What do you mean, LM? I'm not on Facebook.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:59 pm

by Jessica Knight

Authorities Remain Mum on Casey Anthony's Release Date
August 20, 2012 06:45 PM EDT

Sometime this week, America's most hated woman, Casey Anthony, will be free to do as she pleases once again, as she is to be released from state supervision, which she is serving in hiding. Her current order of probation for check fraud stemmed from her writing checks on Amy Huizenga's account during the 31 days while her daughter, Caylee, was missing, which Casey failed to report.

According to officials from the Florida Department of Corrections, Casey's exact release will not be shared with the public, for security reasons. Apparently, she has had several threats on her life. Wow, shocking. (We all know her release date is tomorrow, 8/21/12. They are not fooling anyone.)

The civil trial between Casey and Zenaida Gonzalez is scheduled to begin next week. (Thought it started in Jan. 2013??) Gonzalez claims her life was ruined when Anthony gave her name as "Zanny the Nanny," claiming Gonzalez had kidnapped her 2-year-old daughter.

The Casey Anthony saga is very volatile, with strangers wishing harm on other people because of their belief of Casey's guilt or innocence. This is completely ridiculous. The jury said "Not Guilty," people, and everyone has to deal with that. It's been said repeatedly that the jury thought she was guilty, but the prosecution didn't prove it. That means the jury did its job. They weren't there to convict her based on their personal feelings. They were there to see if the prosecution proved its case, which it obviously did not. (Deal with it? If the author thinks the majority of the world is fine w/the jury's decision, said author is "completely ridiculous!" It's not a stretch that there are people out there that want this monster to pay for what she did. MOO.)

In any case, whether you believe Casey's guilt or innocence, she will be out walking freely by the end of the week. How would you greet her, if you were to bump into her on the street? With any luck, no actual harm will come to her. (I WOULDN'T "GREET HER". With any luck, she WILL get plastic surgery and NEVER give birth again!)

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:05 am

lisette wrote:LM wrote:
Interesting facebook activity going on about the end of KC probation.

What do you mean, LM? I'm not on Facebook.

I am not sure you can see this page with out being on facebook but here is the link. There was 1 picture of KC smiling and we were asked in one word describe KC. Stuff like that is what I am talking about.
https://www.facebook.com/officialboycottcaseyanthony

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey's release from probation no 'Kodak moment' says attorney

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Posted: Aug 21, 2012 4:55 PM CDT
Updated: Aug 21, 2012 4:56 PM CDT
By Holly Bristow, Reporter - bio

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO) -
Casey Anthony's release from the Orange County Jail last year was a public spectacle, to say the least. Casey's attorney, Cheney Mason, tells FOX 35 that his client's release from probation late Thursday won't be quite the "Kodak moment."

In an abundance of caution, Mason says he will go to Chief Judge Belvin Perry first thing Friday morning and ask him to sign an order confirming and declaring that her probation is over.

"There are no immediate plans for her to get on a plane and go anywhere at this point," said Mason, responding to a question about Anthony's immediate plans upon release.

Portions of a video diary which were "leaked" on YouTube are all that we've seen of Casey since she got out of jail. Because of the public's hate for her, she's served her probation in hiding, somewhere in Florida. So, what's she been doing for the last year?

"Taking care of her house, working as a clerk, cooking, cleaning, staying out of trouble," said Mason. He clarified by saying she's not working for a company, but earning her keep from those with whom she has been living. He would not say how many people Casey is living with, just that she is not living along. He says she has a few friends now, and that's not all.

"I think she's been in some contact with her mother," said Mason when asked if Casey had been in contact with Cindy. He was very adamant in saying that Casey has not been in touch with her father, George.

Asked if Casey was aware that her father went to congratulate Jeff Ashton last week, after his defeating incumbent State Attorney Lawson Lamar, Mason said, "Well of course. She saw it. Can you imagine a father going to Mr. Ashton's victory campaign party and congratulating the guy who tired to kill his daughter? That's one of the sickest things. To say, 'shame on George is not enough.' It's despicable." Despicable? What's "despicable is CM and his defense team attempting to throw GA under the bus.

Obviously, Casey won't be going home to her parents house on Hopespring Drive on Friday. Instead, Mason says she'll remain in hiding.

When asked if he felt Casey's life was in jeopardy, he replied, "Yes, I do."

Masons says he hopes that, some day, the public will accept that a jury acquitted Casey and that she can come out of hiding and move on with her life.

"Perhaps, with some passage of time, then she may have a chance at an ordinary life. It's not going to be Friday or Saturday, or a year from now, or probably ten years from now, before people are going to not know who Casey Anthony was. It takes time. She's well aware of this," said Mason.

Mason talking his chit at above link.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:58 am

Casey Anthony To Be a Free Woman as Probation Ends

By CHRISTINA NG | Good Morning America – 6 hrs ago

Casey Anthony's one-year probation sentence for check fraud ends this week, giving her the freedom to go wherever she pleases.

"As of Friday, Aug. 24 at 12 a.m., nobody will be able to tell her where to be," Anthony's attorney Charles Greene told ABCNews.com.

"She's complied with all the terms of her probation and she's looking forward to having her freedom to move forward because, even though she's been out of jail for the last year, she's essentially still been in prison by the requirement that she remains in one location," Greene said.

Anthony, 26, was acquitted last summer of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony.

After Anthony's acquittal, Florida Judge Belvin Perry ordered her to serve one year of probation for a 2010 check fraud conviction. Prior to her first degree murder trial, Anthony pleaded guilty to stealing checks from her best friend Amy Huizenga during the time that Caylee was missing.

Since then, Anthony has been serving her probation from an undisclosed Florida location. She has resurfaced a few times over the past year via a leaked video diary and a telephone conversation with Piers Morgan, but has otherwise succeeded in disappearing from the public eye.
Anthony has been unemployed for the past year, according to her monthly probation reports, so it is unclear where any money she might use comes from. She has not published a book or sold her story in any known capacity.
Greene hopes that one day she will tell her own story.
"There's things she wants to say, but they need to be on her time, her terms, her conditions," he said. "I hope that one day she says more."

Her attorney still fears for the safety of Anthony, once considered the most hated woman in America after a Florida jury said the prosecution failed to prove that she killed her daughter. During the months that Caylee was missing, Anthony was depicted as a party girl in bars and getting a tattoo that proclaimed "Bella Vita."

"People ranging from the media to people with lawsuits against her to people with just a fantastic obsession with her search for her on a daily basis," Greene said. "People have a fascination with her life that, for some people, borders on psychotic."

Greene said that he constantly receives phone calls and message from people who both love and hate Anthony obsessively.

"Getting off probation and having the ability to move around will increase her freedom to concentrate on other things, including moving forward and figuring out what happens next as well as what happened in the past," he said. "She's looking forward to being out from probation and having the freedom to handle things in her life and move forward, but her plans are confidential."

Greene would not comment on whether Anthony has considered leaving the country or on the status of her troubled relationship with her parents.

"This is not a celebration," he said. "We're not making this a celebratory time in her life. There's a lot of sadness and pain and regret that she has to deal with."

Anthony's former defense attorney Jose Baez told ABC News on Monday that Anthony served her probation in Florida and that she was currently in Florida. He did not know if Anthony planned to remain in Florida after her probation ends.

But Anthony's legal woes are not over yet.

Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez is suing Anthony for using her name when she told Orlando police that her 2-year-old daughter Caylee was stolen by a babysitter and gave police her name. Anthony stuck to that lie for three years before her lawyer told the court at the opening of her murder trial that the babysitter never existed and that Caylee accidentally drowned in the family pool.

Fernandez-Gonzalez sued Anthony for defamation, saying that she lost her job and home as a result of the accusations. The trial for the civil suit is scheduled to take place in January 2013.

Matt Morgan, one of the attorneys for Fernandez-Gonzalez, said that the end of Anthony's probation does not affect the defamation case in any way.

"We have at this point already obtained service on Casey Anthony and therefore she will have to attend the trial," Morgan told ABCNews.com. "If she were to leave the state and go outside of the jurisdiction, come January she'd have to return and face Zenaida Gonzalez in the courtroom."

Anthony has checked in with probation officers every month for the past year and her monthly reports have been public. Anthony's reports have consistently said that she is unemployed, has not been taking any classes and has not been drinking alcohol or taking drugs.

"It'd be hard to imagine that, at least in the very near future, she could ever have what many of us would consider a normal life," Greene said.

Interesting comments at above link.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:10 am

Casey Anthony is off probation — what's next for her?
Casey Anthony is free.

More than a year after she was acquitted of murder, 26-year-old Anthony was slated to complete her probation at midnight Thursday on unrelated check-fraud charges, according to her civil-defense lawyer, Charles Greene

Anthony will no longer be under law-enforcement supervision and is free to go where she chooses. Where she'll go — and what she'll do for the rest of her life — remains a mystery to the public, and her attorney acknowledged her plans remain in flux.

"Her future plans are the subject of serious deliberation and discussion," Greene told the Orlando Sentinel on Wednesday. "I have sincere concerns as to her safety."

Florida Department of Corrections officials have declined to comment on the end date or time of Anthony's probation term, but said Wednesday that she was still under supervision.

Anthony's trial in the 2008 death of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, captivated the nation last summer. Televised gavel-to-gavel from coast to coast, interest in the case drew comparisons to the ultra-high-profile prosecution of O.J. Simpson.

Prosecutors alleged Anthony killed her daughter with duct tape, disposed of the body in a swampy area near her home and then lied to her parents and partied for a month. Anthony's defense explained her lies as the result of years of sexual abuse by her father, and Caylee's death as an accidental drowning in the family's pool.

Anthony was acquitted of murder in July 2011 but was ordered to serve a year's probation for an earlier check-fraud conviction that her defense argued she had already served while in jail awaiting trial in her daughter's death.

She has spent that probation in hiding. Corrections officials have noted no probation violations. On her monthly check-in forms, released under Florida's public-records laws, Anthony indicated that she has been unemployed and — with the exception of one month she reported drinking alcohol — sober for her probation term.

In interviews, Cheney Mason, one of Anthony's criminal-defense attorneys, has described her existence while in hiding as similar to prison; she can't go out in public, he says, for fear of those who still blame her for Caylee's death. Mason told the Sentinel in July that he doubts Anthony will ever have a normal life.

"I don't know that she's ever going to have the opportunity," he said.
:cheering: Fingers Crossed

Will we see her again? It's possible.

Anthony was recently subpoenaed to come back to Orange County and appear in a civil trial in January — one of three lawsuits she currently faces in connection with Caylee's death.

In the meantime, as far as the state of Florida is concerned, Anthony will be free to do as she pleases.

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:14 am

I hope she finds herself still in prison and never has a 'normal' life. LMS!
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:53 pm

raine1953 wrote:Let the karma begin......

God yes, and swifty, please. She deserves all the bad karma that will ever be lobbed her way. And then some.

Rest in Peace, Caylee.
Burn in hell, Casey.
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Wrapitup wrote:by Jessica Knight

there are people out there that want this monster to pay for what she did. MOO.)[/color]

In any case, whether you believe Casey's guilt or innocence, she will be out walking freely by the end of the week. How would you greet her, if you were to bump into her on the street? With any luck, no actual harm will come to her. (I WOULDN'T "GREET HER". With any luck, she WILL get plastic surgery and NEVER give birth again!)

BBM

I would greet her the same way Ruby 'greeted' Drew in court the other day, with a big FU.
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:27 pm

What a shame the poor thing can't have a normal life.

Maybe she could leave the country and hook up with Joran Van Der Slut if he ever gets out.
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Gets A Passport

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:58 am

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 @ 01:00PM
WENN
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Casey Anthony's probation for writing bad checks, which required her to remain in Florida for one year, ends on Thursday at midnight, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the notorious 'Tot Mom' recently got a United States passport.

"Casey recently got a United States passport. She wants to be able to leave the country as she pleases and plans to leave Florida immediately. Casey has been counting down the days for this day, and she feels like she has been in jail for this past year because of safety concerns. Casey just wants to get on with her life, and it may just be that doing so in a foreign country is the best thing for her," a source close to the situation tells us.

Anthony - acquitted last summer of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee - will have to return to Florida early next year because she is being sued for defamation by Zenaida Gonzalez. One of the many tales Anthony told about her missing daughter Caylee, before the little girl's body was found, was that her nanny Zenaida Gonzalez had disappeared with her.

There was no such nanny, but a woman with that same name later claimed that Anthony had ruined her life and sued her for defamation. Gonzalez's lawyer, John Dill told RadarOnline.com exclusively: "We look forward to seeing Casey Anthony in January."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, in wake of her acquittal, Anthony tried, but failed, to get a book deal, and now has aspirations of becoming a reality star!

Anthony's civil attorney Charles Greene told the Orlando Sentinel: "Her (Casey Anthony) future plans are the subject of serious deliberation and discussion. I have sincere concerns as to her safety."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum