Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

+11
janie
NiteSpinR
laga
lisette
jeanne1807
Bombshell
Wrapitup
Nama
cherylz
raine1953
artgal16
15 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special Empty George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by artgal16 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Not sure where to post this:
George and Cindy Anthony are about to break their silence.

Casey Anthony's parents will appear on the season premiere of The Dr. Phil Show on Sept. 12 – and the tough TV psychologist says he's not pulling any punches.

"Cindy and George have suffered a horrific loss with the untimely death of their granddaughter Caylee, and they have since endured an unprecedented public attack on their family," says Dr. Phil in a statement. "Have these attacks been warranted, or not? I looked them straight in the eye and asked some very tough questions. Nothing is off limits during this interview."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special Empty George and Cindy Anthony will break their silence on The Dr.

Post by raine1953 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Dr. Phil lands interview with Casey Anthony parents

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The parents of Casey Anthony, who was acquitted in July of charges that she killed her young daughter, will sit with Dr. Phil for their first interview since the trial, the program announced on Tuesday.
Anthony's trial in the death of her two-year-old daughter Caylee became a media sensation when it aired on television, and since it ended, the 25-year-old mother and her parents George and Cindy have stayed away from the public spotlight.
"I looked them straight in the eye and asked them some very tough questions," Dr. Phil McGraw said in a statement. The interview will air on September 12.
"Despite living under a 'media microscope' for years, their story has never really been told and there's so much more to it than we've heard in the media," McGraw said, adding that "nothing is off limits during this interview."
The case of Casey and Caylee Anthony took many twists and turns after the two-year-old's skeletal remains were found in a plastic bag near the Anthony's Florida home in December, 2008.
Casey Anthony never reported her daughter missing and, in fact, it was Cindy Anthony who first told police. Casey Anthony initially gave false statements about her and her daughter's whereabouts, and she eventually was charged for the murder.
The trial began in May 2011, and included the prosecution's contention that Casey Anthony wanted only to party and avoid parenting, so she researched the use of chloroform and used the chemical to put her daughter to sleep then suffocate her.
The defense claimed that Caylee had drowned in the family's pool and was found by George Anthony, who then covered up the death. The defense also claimed that George Anthony had sexually abused Casey since the time she was a young girl.
On the witness stand, George Anthony denied he had ever abused Casey, and Cindy Anthony claimed it was she, not Casey, who researched the use of chloroform.
Eventually, a jury found Casey not guilty of murder, but agreed with prosecutors that she had lied to police. Anthony is currently out of jail and in seclusion at an unknown location.
"We appreciate the way in which Dr. Phil has helped others, and we trust him enough to completely open our hearts in telling our story," George Anthony said in a statement.
The "Dr. Phil" episode with the Anthony interview will air on September 12, when the program returns for a 10th season.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special Empty Re: George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by cherylz Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:49 pm

At least Clint House is trying to do something positive. All the other friends are laying low.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special Empty Dr. Phil To Open Season With Anthonys

Post by Nama Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:07 pm

George and Cindy Anthony are scheduled to sit for a chat with TV's Dr. Phil McGraw in September.
Multiple sources said the Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman, was shopping the interview for a six-figure payment. He has previously said any money would benefit the new CayleesFund.org -- not the Anthonys.
The Anthonys surprised many when they showed up to commemorate what would have been Caylee Anthony's sixth birthday last week.
According to a press release from the Dr. Phil show, the Anthonys have agreed to appear on the season premiere next month. McGraw has promised a no-holds-barred interview. The show's producers said the Anthonys requested a donation to CayleesFund.org.
"This much we do know: Dr. Phil's people are paying money to the charity. What's done from there, we don't know," People Magazine writer Steve Helling said.
Helling said Lippman had been shopping the interview for a mid-six-figure asking price.
"I don't think it would be under $100,000, and I don't think it would be over $500,000. I just don't think so," Helling said.
Lippman could not be reached for comment, but in his most recent interview, he said the money would go toward the foundation's efforts to advocate for missing children and grandparents' rights. The Anthonys will be part of that foundation.
"The big thing we want to get across is they are not going to profit from this foundation," Lippman said.
In the past month, the couple has been working to get the foundation off the ground. This appears to be the financial boost they were looking for.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special Empty Re: George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by artgal16 Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Yeah they dont profit much? Except for salaries
and miscellaneous expenses -like a new car, gas and other expenditures - its a joke.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Dr. Phil lands interview with Casey Anthony parents
ReutersBy Jill Serjeant | Reuters – 2 hrs 33 mins ago

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The parents of Casey Anthony, who was acquitted in July of charges that she killed her young daughter, will sit with Dr. Phil for their first interview since the trial, the program announced on Tuesday.

Anthony's trial in the death of her two-year-old daughter Caylee became a media sensation when it aired on television, and since it ended, the 25-year-old mother and her parents George and Cindy have stayed away from the public spotlight.

"I looked them straight in the eye and asked them some very tough questions," Dr. Phil McGraw said in a statement. The interview will air on September 12.

"Despite living under a 'media microscope' for years, their story has never really been told and there's so much more to it than we've heard in the media," McGraw said, adding that "nothing is off limits during this interview."

The case of Casey and Caylee Anthony took many twists and turns after the two-year-old's skeletal remains were found in a plastic bag near the Anthony's Florida home in December, 2008.

Casey Anthony never reported her daughter missing and, in fact, it was Cindy Anthony who first told police. Casey Anthony initially gave false statements about her and her daughter's whereabouts, and she eventually was charged for the murder.

The trial began in May 2011, and included the prosecution's contention that Casey Anthony wanted only to party and avoid parenting, so she researched the use of chloroform and used the chemical to put her daughter to sleep then suffocate her.

The defense claimed that Caylee had drowned in the family's pool and was found by George Anthony, who then covered up the death. The defense also claimed that George Anthony had sexually abused Casey since the time she was a young girl.

On the witness stand, George Anthony denied he had ever abused Casey, and Cindy Anthony claimed it was she, not Casey, who researched the use of chloroform.

Eventually, a jury found Casey not guilty of murder, but agreed with prosecutors that she had lied to police. Anthony is currently out of jail and in seclusion at an unknown location.

"We appreciate the way in which Dr. Phil has helped others, and we trust him enough to completely open our hearts in telling our story," George Anthony said in a statement.

The "Dr. Phil" episode with the Anthony interview will air on September 12, when the program returns for a 10th season.

I think Dr. Phill WILL ask the tough questions and if it can be documented that the money goes directly to this so called foundation, I say go for it. DP will score High media attention and very high ratings with this interview, no doubt.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Dr Phil was a good choice for their first post verdict interview. I am looking forward to hearing what they have to say now. I hope it won't be some thing like "we told you all she was innocent". Because no one on the jury said the "lying slut" is innocent. That will fuel a lot of anger if they use the word innocent in this interview.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Agreed, Dr. Phil is a good choice for an interview. Oh Gawd, you don't think he will get KC to sign on for an interview as well during ratings sweeps?

Dr Phil does not mince words.
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Well and so it begins. The money tree is beginning to shake. Trust me the Anthonys and their Attorney Lippman will make a bundle on this interview.

After this there will be magazine spreads and other appearances..for pay.

When will it end with the Anthonys? Amazing.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:15 pm

I will not watch anything that the Anthonys have to say...I am sick of all of them! They are just publicity hounds, glorying in the "fame" this whole sordid situation has brought to them. I will not support this appearance in any way... Barf
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:09 am

Dr Phil will milk this one for all it's worth, it would NOT surprise me if he ends up with the lying murderous slut doing an interview too.
I used to like Dr Phil but now I think he's a pompous ass.
He needs to come back down to earth a bit and get over himself. JMOO.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:51 am

I will not watch it either. I lost respect for CA with her lies on "stage". I will however, read about it afterwards. As long as I am not contributing to lining their pockets with Dollar Signs .
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 am

Yes this is just the beginning - they are on another cruise - the gravy boat
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 am

artgal16 wrote:Yes this is just the beginning - they are on another cruise - the gravy boat

You have such a way with words. It is the Gravy Boat. I wish I would have thought of that one!

I agree
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 am

lisette wrote:I will not watch anything that the Anthonys have to say...I am sick of all of them! They are just publicity hounds, glorying in the "fame" this whole sordid situation has brought to them. I will not support this appearance in any way... Barf

I wonder if there will be any backlash towards his show. Nobody wants to see the Anthonys line their pockets with more Caylee money. I remember they were going to appear somewhere and the crowd went mad and I think their appearance was blocked. I forget where it was now.

We shall see.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:38 pm

artgal16 wrote:Yes this is just the beginning - they are on another cruise - the gravy boat
Art, did you mean they are Literally on another cruise or was that :tongue in chee ?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Oh come on Argal, be fair...you know those two aren't going to profit from their granddaughter's murder by their lying slut of a daughter. You know all those millions are going to a charity foundation. :tongue in chee :tongue in chee
:tongue in chee

I don't like the dr. anyway, so I certainly won't watch their BS

Last edited by laga on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Well as predicted the crowds are going crazy with the idea of the Anthonys appearing anywhere.

”Let’s get one thing straight right now, Dr. Phil, you are a pimp for this garbage,” Kesse wrote. ”The Anthonys and this new foundation are the biggest insults to every missing person in America today. Dr. Phil, after the show airs and you make a donation to their new scam, have on real families of the missing.”

Kesse’s message to the Anthonys: “Go away, far away, please.”

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:02 pm

I thought there would be a lot of protesting. It has begun.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Love the last photo you posted Jeanne! Yup, that's about it for the Dr. - money and ratings!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:05 pm

For some inane reason, I am looking forward to this interview. Maybe because I am extremely curious to see what DP w/ask and how they w/respond. I do feel for George. He has been through hell.

I also wonder if TLS w/watch her parents.

I do agree this is a money making/ratings scheme but if they are going to accept an interview, I think DP was the right person to do it..even though he gets on my last nerve.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:06 pm

This looks like an interesting group.

A group calling themselves, 'We Seek Justice' is on the fast track with a petition to file federal charges against Casey Anthony. The group was founded by Steven Gutierrez. The group has already gathered close to 50,000 signatures. Their ultimate goal is to gather 2 million signatures, before the petition can be presented to the FBI.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:35 am

WE SEEK Justice Facebook page (mentioned on Jeanne's post)
Federal Petition to have Caylee's mother tried for murder in Federal Court

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:40 am

I would think that would be double jeopardy to be tried for the same murder twice. I will sign the petition but I don't believe this will happen.

Dr Phil is not my favorite talk show host. As a matter of fact I don't watch many talk shows at all. I honestly believe the gravy train will dry up and the Anthonys will not have offers of talk shows after the Dr Phil show airs. So I hope they are saving some of the $$ as it won't last long. Their Daughter is the most hated person in America. Their Daughter killed their Grand Daughter. I just can't image walking a mile in GA or CA shoes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:47 am

Honestly I can't imagine being an Anthony and having to live with all that has happened in the last three years. It is unimaginable. A nightmare that never ends.

I don't know how they keep their sanity and how they keep going every day.

I am sympathetic to their plight but unsympathetic to their actions.

I have never really been on the Anthony Hate Train. I do believe they let little Caylee down in a hundred different ways and the finale was lying on the stand.

I don't understand them and I just can't support them. Fool me once...shame on you. Fool me twice...shame on me.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 am

Well said Jeanne. I agree with everything you just posted.

BTW the Anthony's are insane. No doubt in my mind about that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 am

The Caylee Daily is reporting that Cindy and George
Anthony use up to 80 percent of the money from the foundation for themselves. There is a petition there to
sign to have Dr Phil not give the Anthonys money
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:15 am

kc cannot be tried in federal court for murder. There are very limited instances when the federal court can try anyone for murder and this case does not apply. She could however, be tried for violating Caylee's civil rights in federal court. Years ago this was a way the federal government could try individuals (such as kkk members) when the state courts would not.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:49 pm

I did not see the petition you are talking about Dr Phil not give the Anthonys money. There are hundreds of comments over there to go through. I see the petition to boycott the show at Caylee Daily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 am

George Anthony had the white Pontiac destroyed today.
He took it to the junkyard.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 am

Artgal, that's good news. Do you have a link for that?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:04 pm

artgal16 wrote:George Anthony had the white Pontiac destroyed today.

Oh I am so happy to hear that was done. I was so hopeing they would not sell it and make money and then have somebody display it somewhere.

That car is a memory that the nation that mournes little Caylee does not have to see or hear about anymore.

That is probably the most positive thing the Anthonys have ever done.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special Empty The Anthony's Attorney Delivers Casey's Car To Junk Yard To Be Crushed

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:43 am

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:59 am

jeanne1807 wrote:
artgal16 wrote:George Anthony had the white Pontiac destroyed today.

Oh I am so happy to hear that was done. I was so hopeing they would not sell it and make money and then have somebody display it somewhere.

That car is a memory that the nation that mournes little Caylee does not have to see or hear about anymore.

That is probably the most positive thing the Anthonys have ever done.
I agree Couple Hugging
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:39 am

Like him or hate him that had to be a hard thing for Mark Lippman to do. Drive that car to the junk yard knowing little Caylee died in it.

Everybody in the world has a bit of conscience, heart, feelings.

I don't think I could step foot in it.

I am sooooo happy it is gone.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 pm

George Anthony had the white Pontiac destroyed today.
George and Cindy Anthony apparently had their attorney, Mark Lippman, take the car in for demolition.
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Did GA go with Lippman or did Lippman take it by himself? Don't guess it matters...just wondering.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special Empty DR. PHIL Casey Anthony's Parents Spill Death Secret On My Show!

Post by Nama Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Casey Anthony's parents are finally opening up about what REALLY happened to their granddaughter -- revealing NEW information that could have changed the outcome of the case ... at least that's what Dr. Phil wants you to believe.

The good doc has released his first promo for his tell-all interview with George and Cindy Anthony -- and though neither one of them utters a word during the 30 second spot ... Phil seems pretty excited about some new "information" that he claims America has never heard before.

During the interview -- set to air on Sept. 12 -- Phil asks, "You know the truth, don't you?"

At this point, does it really even matter?

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:01 pm

WOW!!! Cindy looks pizzzzzed and George looks relieved. Honestly, if they say they knew their granddaughter was dead from the get go, I will probably slam my remote right through my television! frying pan frying pan frying pan Whip Whip Whip Dollar Signs grrrr It\\'s Not Fair Smash PC huge waste angry
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Well it looks like nothing is going to stop the Dr. Phil Train from interviewing and upping the ratings for this "season opener".

I swear there is nothing sacred anymore. I watched Dr. Phil the other day because I wanted to see his little granddaughter. Avery is beautiful. But the purpose of the segment was to promote his daughter in laws video of getting into shape after baby.

DIL is a triplet and after watching that show and those three girls I had nightmares. Geeeeez they are strange looking.

All dressed alike and fake hair alike and even talk and smile alike.

Strange...very strange. Sigh.....
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next