George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:35 am

I am not watching this show. I am done with the Anthonys.

Dr. Phil can never convince me, no matter what he asks them, that he did this show for anything but ratings.

Somebody should ask Dr. Phil the tough questions.

How can he fund a charity run by enablers of a child killer?

Are ratings that important to him?

In the end what has he really accomplished?

The truth and Cindy Anthony are strangers!

Lots of nothing. I shall not watch. Not interested.

By the way. If his fans are so important why is he doing this show when so many have asked him not to do it?

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by laga on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:41 am

Of course dr phil is a ratings whore, that is how he gets paid, that is what it is all about, the money. Even the so called news is nothing but the most sensational stories.

I am amused by lillian glass each time I read her. She anoints herself an expert in body language and tells us all the ways to tell geo and cindy are lying by the way they tilt their head or scrunch their shoulders. I can tell by the words they use.

In the above article she says about dr phil "I know and respect" him and then she says it is "despicable to me that these two liars are now making a reported half-a-million dollars" from his show. Doesn't the good dr glass realize the good dr phil is the one making that "despicable" deal possible.? So why do you write the articles you post dr glass?
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
not including the first class airfare, limos, first class accomodations, meals, etc. Ill watch it because I cant stand not to, and I guess thats what he is counting on
but Ill never watch his show again.
Yea, DP didn't mention any of that.

As far as the "seizures", HIPPA or NO HIPPA, if they are serious about these seizures, I say to The Lying Slut, sign documents to release your medical records and I will guarantee she did NOT have 1 or 2 or 10 seizures. Also, IF she were "epileptic or had seizures", she would have been prescribed something like Depacote that not only stops seizures but is for bi polar individuals. So, I hope "the Good doctor" Sarcasm brings that point up. B to the S on this interview that YES...I will watch. As LM said, if it gets to be too much, my tv will go on OFF mode while I run to the bathroom to Barf
Dr. Glass said:
If is was the case why didn’t it come out immediately? Why didn’t Jose Baez or Cheney Mason mention it during opening or closing arguments? And why was Casey seizing? Was she on illegal drugs ? If she seized, why wasn’t rushed to the hospital and given a brain scan and subsequently monitored or put on anti -seisure medication like Depakote, which she should have been on during the trial and should be on to this day?

As far as TLMS being an un-willing last minute participant in the "NOT Body" contest, are you f\'ing kidding me????? Was she being held by gun-point? la la la kick frying pan Whip Lies Lies

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Laga said:
I am amused by lillian glass each time I read her. She anoints herself an expert in body language and tells us all the ways to tell geo and cindy are lying by the way they tilt their head or scrunch their shoulders. I can tell by the words they use.
Amen, Laga!! It doesn't take a body language expert to sum these two up!! Dr. Glass probably Does respect Dr. Phil..but she contradicted herself big time. She is a "friend" on my FB. I will mention that and see what she has to say.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 pm

As far as TLMS being an un-willing last minute participant in the "NOT Body" contest, are you f\'ing kidding me????? Was she being held by gun-point?

Oh, Wrap, don't you remember....she was only at fusion to look for zanny and Caylee, but alas, as soon as she walked in everyone was soooo agog with her beautiful body they insisted she participate . How could she refuse such a request from her great friends and who knows, she thinks, maybe zanny will hear about it and come on down to challenge me, since zanny is herself a 10. Sarcasm Barf
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 pm

raine1953 wrote:From the above link:

Drew Kesse, the father of missing 24-year-old Jennifer Kesse, also of Florida, came out swinging against the Anthonys stating publicly that the Anthonys are “a disgrace and an insult to every missing person and their families.” The missing girl's father went on to say "Let’s make this very clear, Caylee was murdered. She was never missing and should not ever be considered missing at any time during the entire ordeal. Caylee has never been the center of anything since she was killed. Everyone else in her family has, but the true victim. Let’s get one thing straight right now, Dr. Phil, you are a pimp for this garbage,” Kesse wrote. ”The Anthonys and this new foundation are the biggest insults to every missing person in America today. Dr. Phil, after the show airs and you make a donation to their new scam, have on real families of the missing.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Criticism Explodes Over Newly Founded "Caylee's Fund". - National Crime & Justice | Examiner.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thought this special enough to revisit. I wonder if Dr. Phil ever responded to Mr. Kesse?
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:57 pm

Its always all about the ratings in the end - I see Dr Glass took a dig at Nancy Grace and she hasnt been back on her show in a long time.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This was one of the first Facebook pages that popped up on a Google search.

Evidently VH is not the only ones disgusted by this show airing.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Laga said:
Oh, Wrap, don't you remember....she was only at fusion to look for zanny and Caylee, but alas, as soon as she walked in everyone was soooo agog with her beautiful body they insisted she participate . How could she refuse such a request from her great friends and who knows, she thinks, maybe zanny will hear about it and come on down to challenge me, since zanny is herself a 10.

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:22 pm

artgal16 wrote:Its always all about the ratings in the end - I see Dr Glass took a dig at Nancy Grace and she hasnt been back on her show in a long time.
Nancy's too busy dancing to care!! rocking smile

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:29 pm

My response to Dr. Glass on her FB. Dying to know if she w/comment. LOL

Dr. Glass, I love your take but I must say I found your statement re: Dr. Phil a bit contradictory. You said you know him and respect him but then you say it's unbelievable re: the Ant's foundation. He is Contributing to that foundation. It's the only way the Ant's would go on his show. He is getting a lot of bad press for having them on. I think he is a rating's ho. My opinion only.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Looks like all the blood money they're making off their dead granddaughter has not only gone to Cindy's head but her butt and gut as well. She need to take a hike outta that candy store. Holy Cow!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:28 am

Good grief, baby's got back!!

Guess she's living the high life, crab puffs, etc.....

She's looking like a :trampoline: , she'd better be careful, next stop is DWTS!
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 am

Wrapitup wrote:Laga said:
Amen, Laga!! It doesn't take a body language expert to sum these two up!! Dr. Glass probably Does respect Dr. Phil..but she contradicted herself big time. She is a "friend" on my FB. I will mention that and see what she has to say.

Awhile back I thought Glass was for real. I didn't like her, but thought since everyone was talking about her she might be somewhat of an "expert" in body language.

I lost respect, or became a firm "non-believer" of Glass when she purportedly read someones body language OVER THE TELEPHONE!!! HUH?????

Quack, quack.

MOO- Hippy
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:00 am

LOL hippy Today is the big day. I hope everyone who does watch has their pen and paper handy to write down all the sponsors of this show. I would like to see Dr Phil taken off the air due to lack of sponsors.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:08 am

Nobody mentioned George's tan.

He rides around in the USS Caylee Marie all day. Just waiting for ... well whatever.

That too is owned by the "foundation".

Sigh.....
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:29 am

lindamarie wrote:LOL hippy Today is the big day. I hope everyone who does watch has their pen and paper handy to write down all the sponsors of this show. I would like to see Dr Phil taken off the air due to lack of sponsors.

I know, right? Seems ridiculous to be planning to watch a show with the lying Ant's, yet once again. But, watch it I will. Why, I don't know. I expect them to not answer, lie, evade and ultimately back their murdering daughter yet once again. Sigh. Move back to Ohio, Anthony's. That way the Sunshine Laws can't touch you and we won't have to hear about it every time you fart. I am sick of all things ANTHONY.
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:05 am

In Ptld, on Comcast, the interview will be on Tuesday and Wednesday. Some sports show will be on Monday in the Dr Phil time slot. I don't know about other cities.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:18 am

hippysaid we won't have to hear about it every time you fart. I am sick of all things ANTHONY.
ROFLMAO
Thanks for the heads up BJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 am

Here in So Cal the US Open Tennis is on from noon until 4. So Tuesday and Wednesday will be the days here too.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 am

I just looked at my tv schedule and the interview is not until Tues, Sept. 13th!!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:55 am

Well, good!! I can go spend more time with the kids today, then go load up on junk food and a bucket by the bed for the big event tomorrow! fingertap Barf gum rabbit

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Dr. Phil on The Today Show/ Shows more footage.

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:06 am

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:23 am

I dont know who Dr Phil thinks he is - but the questions he asks dont matter - what matters is the way the Anthonys answer them - and its still the same old spin and lies -its just a different set of lies from before. This is their way of trying to rehabilitate themselves - I also heard that Cindy had spoken to Casey when she got her probabtion. Maybe that was after this taped interview.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:25 am

Dr. Phil is on "The View" LIVE as I type.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:59 am

It was a pretty interesting interview. Am trying to find it online w/out copying and pasting the entire show.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Is Phil trying to fix his reputation for having the Anthony on by doing these promotional interviews today?

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:33 pm

I think so, LM...And he's trying to make all of us boycotters curious enough to tune in, even though we've emailed him about our outrage. It's like: "Look what you're going to miss if you don't watch! See all these other shows are promoting it. I'm not so bad...Come on, join the rest of the "in-crowd" and watch this interview...Nobody will know if you don't tell..." umno I WILL NOT be watching...
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Dr. Phil: Cindy Anthony Is 'In Denial'

Excuses have never been Dr. Phil's thing.

And in advance of his highly anticipated interview with George and Cindy Anthony, whose daughter Casey was acquitted of murdering her daughter Caylee, McGraw told the ladies of The View that's all Cindy has.

"She seems to make an excuse at every turn," McGraw said Monday of Cindy's responses, adding that she is "very much in denial."

The TV psychologist also said he doesn't believe that George molested his daughter or that family dysfunction can explain Casey's behavior.

"I think it will change people's view, whether they liked them before or didn't," McGraw said of his no-holds-barred sit down with the Anthonys.

In exchange for their first TV interview, which airs on Sept. 13 and 14, the Anthonys asked for a donation to the non-profit Caylee's Fund.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:33 pm

I am still not watching and I am also never going to watch a Dr. Phil show again. Call me stubborn or call me crazy but I keep asking myself. "How could he!"

Money and ratings. He thinks he can "handle it".

Dr. Phil sold his soul to the devil. Lets see what the devil has in store for him.

And don't forget Karma..she's a bitch.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Which one? Cindy or the lying slut??

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:48 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Dr. Phil w/be on The Joy Behar Show tonight.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:44 pm

I really dont undertstand listening to the clips on the view what Dr Phil means when he says that it will change our view of the Anthonys.
Unless he means we will dislike or hate them even more.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Personally, I cannot believe that I w/change my view of the Ant's..I don't blame George for anything except that he did not stand up to his bitch of a wife when she was enabling her.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Personally, I cannot believe that I w/change my view of the Ant's..I don't blame George for anything except that he did not stand up to his bitch of a wife when she was enabling her.

I doubt George EVER stood up to Cindy, over the years. He had a good career in Ohio, she insisted he stop being a cop and sell cars for a living instead. And he did.

She's had his little shrivveled up balls in a satin purse for years too. LOL j/k

I am kind of surprised George is now able to verbalize an opposing view from Cindy's now regarding Casey, actually.
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:33 pm

I won't watch it! I will just have to read about it here afterwards! I am tempted to watch, but will not allow myself to. Esp. in light of how CA perjured herself...all this will be is more lies.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:17 pm

HippyChick2 wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:Personally, I cannot believe that I w/change my view of the Ant's..I don't blame George for anything except that he did not stand up to his bitch of a wife when she was enabling her.

I doubt George EVER stood up to Cindy, over the years. He had a good career in Ohio, she insisted he stop being a cop and sell cars for a living instead. And he did.

She's had his little shrivveled up balls in a satin purse for years too. LOL j/k

I am kind of surprised George is now able to verbalize an opposing view from Cindy's now regarding Casey, actually.

Hold the phone on that one. I have read rumors that there was trouble in paradise and I think I brought it over here and said "its a rumor". But I was somewhere and a fellow from up in Ohio said George left because otherwise he was going to be fired.

I always suspected there was funny business up there. I am not going through all these posts to find it again..that was pretty much the RUMOR and not many details.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Noticing the pictures and Phil has furrows in his forehead that I never noticed before.

Everything the Anthonys touch becomes tarnished.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:20 pm

HippyChick2 wrote:

I am kind of surprised George is now able to verbalize an opposing view from Cindy's no ROFLMAO w regarding Casey, actually.
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO I know this subject is not funny but Hippy you crack me up! You Go Girl
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Riick Plesea (Cindy's brother who was NOT called to the stand and I don't know WHY) stated in an email to Cindy that is in one of the hundreds of doc dumps that George threw his dad (the owner of the used car lot) through a plate glass window. George has always been known to have a short fuse. And, I am Not referring to his "shrivveled up balls" but hey...whatevaa..

I wonder if DP w/bring up Dominic Casey and that psychic b.s.

I will watch simply because I cannot NOT watch.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:28 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:22 am

Wow!! I can't believe some of these comments!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:49 am

A little blurb popped up when I was watching another show. It showed Cindy and George during the interview.

They have so much make up on they both looked like cadavers.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by janie on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 am

I hope the lying slut watches her parents on DR. Phil. I bet she will be mad that Cindy and George are making big bucks off this interview! That's the only positive thing I can think of to say about the show. Who knows the lying slut might get so mad she could have another seizure. Sarcasm
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Janie, I've never known you to be sarcastic here but that was just AWESOME!!!

I would bet TLS Will watch while she's downing a Corona...and, I bet LE w/be watching closely for any forthcoming perjury charges. And, of Course Bozo w/watch and laugh knowing he won this case. angry

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:52 pm

It will be on in 9 minutes here. I won't be commenting until after as I want to watch every reflection, facial features, grimmace, bla bla bla.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum