George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by artgal16 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am

How long are they going to continue to "take care" of Casey I wonder. Whoever "they" are. I mean things for Casey as far as the public are going to take years to change or at least fade from memory. She obviously cannot work - the lawsuits are piling up on her, is Baez or Mason going to be financially responsible for her for years to come? I really cannot believe a book is going to come from Casey or even an interview.

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Did you all see Bozo on The View? No one applauded when Bawa introduced him. Loved it!! He says Casey is in therapy and what George said about the fact he had nothing to do w/the infamous "coverup" is "preposterous". crazy3

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Baez says what George said was "preposterous"
Man, I really really hate Baez - what he said during the trial is what was preposterous and that stupid jury liked him? What have I missed here?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Isn't that something. CA would think about letting KC babysit LA's child someday. But, CA...what if KC decides that she hates that child as much as she hated precious Caylee...then what?
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:51 pm

cherylz wrote:Isn't that something. CA would think about letting KC babysit LA's child someday. But, CA...what if KC decides that she hates that child as much as she hated precious Caylee...then what?
Anyone that takes the attention away from Casey is in danger. I think she wants her mother all to herself and that's why she brought those allegations of molestation against George and Lee. George said that Casey didn't want him to move back into the house when he and Cindy reconciled. It's obvious that Casey can manipulate Cindy; not so much George or Lee.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Yep...CA and KCA are the definition of the term "co-dependency".
I truly think that GA "gets it". CA never will.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:07 pm

My stepson was the same way - when I married his father he was already a sociopath at 13 - having lived with his crazy mother most of his life. Finally my husband got full custody but I had a very hard time with him - anyone that challenged his manipulation of his father was the enemy. My husband was so blind when it came to his son but after years of big problems he finally realized it but by then it was really too late for both of them.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Sorry to hear you went through that artgal. Teens are difficult enough let alone one that is a sociopath.

I am listening to the last interview. I sure hope this will be the last interview ever done about this case. I did not listen to any of Baez BS interviews. Not even the ones posted here. I have no interest in what anyone on the defense team or KC has to say about this case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:31 pm

I am watching DP right now., I w/say that Cindy is adamant that George had Nothing to do w/George molesting KC or covering up anything.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:44 pm

I will watch at 3pm here in California - I guess Cindy defends George because she isnt leaving him and also because they want money for that foundation of which I assume they will both be listed as principals. It would be hard to get donations from people for a sexual predator! All this is a rehabilitation effort - and they dont really care about Casey either one of them because they must know it just inflames people more against her. At this time I dont think Casey wants anthing to do with either one of them, but I see that changing as the people around her cant take care of her forever. I honestly wonder what she will be able to do later on in life. I cant see her working a regular job or actually having even the semblance of a normal life for a long long time if ever.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Well, the interview is over and I must say my heart aches for George. I do wonder if Cindy is as supportive of George as she states. DP stated it's been 8 weeks since the interview. Would love to know what's transpired in those 8 weeks.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:19 pm

George, Cindy Divided On Casey's Verdict

Couple Disagrees On Trial's Outcome, Future Relationship With Daughter

POSTED: 5:05 pm EDT September 19, 2011
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT September 19, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In part three of their interview with Dr. Phil McGraw, Cindy and George Anthony revealed they are deeply divided on their feelings on their daughter's acquittal.

Casey Anthony was found guilty in July of four misdemeanor counts of lying to investigators but was found not guilty on all charges related to Caylee Anthony's death.

George Anthony said he wanted his daughter to be held responsible. He earlier told Dr. Phil he felt his daughter was responsible for Caylee's death.
"I didn't want to see my daughter put to death. I wanted her to be held responsible for my granddaughter. I did and I still do," George said.
Cindy Anthony said she was hoping for a different outcome.

"I was praying for not guilty and I was elated for all three of them to come not guilty," she said.

The couple is also divided over their future relationship with Casey.

Cindy said she not only hopes to be a part of Casey's life again, she said she would also trust Casey to babysit any future grandkids they may have from their son Lee.

George said he doubts he'll ever reconcile with Casey.
"If Cindy and Lee have a relationship with Casey, that's great. I don't think I can have that relationship again with my daughter," George said.

Dr. Phil also brought up the bombshell allegations that George sexually molested Casey. George reaffirmed that he had never molested Casey or touched her inappropriately. Cindy said she believed her husband.
As for whether Cindy perjured herself on the stand when she testified she had searched "chloroform" on the family's computer, Cindy stood by her testimony.
"On Caylee's name, the one person in the world who's dearest to my heart, I would swear I made a chloroform search," Cindy said.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
video I cannot embed.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Very interesting comments:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 pm

I still have not watched. Maybe someday I will.
In reading here, my heart too breaks for GA. CA will be OK. She is hard as nails. GA faced the truth, admits the truth and lives with that knowledge every single day. His daughter killed his little grand daughter. She would have been in the 1st grade now. Every time he sees a little girl his heart must hurt. May God give him peace.
CA has formed her own peace. She is able to deny, make excuses for and seemingly :no forgive her daughter for the unforgivable.
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:42 pm

1 of those comments really stuck out to me.
I also hope their will be Justice for Caylee by passing Caylee's Law so other parents can't hide their children's death from law officals.

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Well, I've watched all three interviews w/ the Anthony's and I guess my feelings have changed.
I loathe Cindy now. I really tried to give her the benefit of the doubt that she was just rationalizing things so that she could live with who caused Caylee's death. Now I believe she's just sick. She picks and chooses what she wants to believe. She doesn't believe George had any hand in concealing Caylee's death or in molesting TLMS. She believes Caylee accidentally drowned in their pool because her daughter had a seizure or she has a brain tumor. BULL S***!!!! I think Cindy has made herself believe her own lies as well as the ones of TLMS that she WANTS to believe. Yet I think Cindy herself would throw George under the bus to have TLMS back in her home or life.
And two weeks just prior to the trial Baez calls her to come *alone* to his office so he can tell her the *truth* about how Caylee died. OMG and she went, alone!!! Give me a fricken break! She should have never went alone, she should have said that TLMS's Father and Mother would be there or there would be no meeting.
My feelings have changed about George too - my heart just breaks for that man, he never had a chance even thou' he lived in much more reality than Cindy or TLMS. There's no way I believe the man had anything to do with anything TLMS has done. He knows she's responsible.
So now I guess I am glad that Dr Phil got the interview and that I watched it. Cindy convinced me herself that she's much worse than I thought and George convinced me that he's much more in reality than I thought.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by janie on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:26 pm

good post Raine I completely agree with everything you said!!! I wonder what Mallory parents think about her marrying Lee and becoming part of the lunatic Anthony clan? Can you imagine anything worse than having Cindy as your Mother-IN-Law!!! Eeewww
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by southerntraveler on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:00 am

Wrapitup wrote:Did you all see Bozo on The View? No one applauded when Bawa introduced him. Loved it!! He says Casey is in therapy and what George said about the fact he had nothing to do w/the infamous "coverup" is "preposterous". crazy3

I'm beginning to think that I actually "Hate" this man, Bozo. Haven't posted much in the last two days, I broke my wrist and have a cast on my right hand and arm. Difficult.

southerntraveler

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:10 am

I happened to see part of Baez on The View yesterday. I never watch that show so I was really surprised that I found it and at the time he was on it. He's an idiot. Looks like he's really enjoying his new found fame and I cannot stand to see that face of his nor listen to that voice. He got lucky with that jury, that's all. He's going to fall on his face and the people so in love w/ him now will see what a dufus he really is. Of course, it's jmoo.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:33 am

After watching this interview is it just me or does Cindy seem mentally slow?
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by janie on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:34 am

southerntraveler wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:Did you all see Bozo on The View? No one applauded when Bawa introduced him. Loved it!! He says Casey is in therapy and what George said about the fact he had nothing to do w/the infamous "coverup" is "preposterous". crazy3

I'm beginning to think that I actually "Hate" this man, Bozo. Haven't posted much in the last two days, I broke my wrist and have a cast on my right hand and arm. Difficult.
southerntraveler I hope you feel better soon! I broke my wrist a few years ago and had to have a metal plate put in it. Thanks for posting your contempt for Bozo we all feel the same way about him!!
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:After watching this interview is it just me or does Cindy seem mentally slow?

I think so too and wonder if she isn't on some kind of mind-numbing drug.
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:24 pm

southerntraveler (from here on out known as ST when I post) so sorry to hear about your fractures. Sly has fallen and broken a few things as well. What's with VH'ers and their injuries? I am starting to get paranoid I am next!!!! affraid

Hope both of you heal well and fast!
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:58 pm

southerntraveler wrote:

Couple Hugging Ouch. I posted a get well message to you in The Whats on your mind thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 am

janie wrote: Can you imagine anything worse than having Cindy as your Mother-IN-Law!!! Eeewww

aaaaaaa.... why yes yes I can!

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:51 am

LOL, Nite!!!!!!!

I could have sworn I posted something about 10 min ago on this thread but it didn't make it thru.

I don't think Cindy is "slow". In fact, I think she is very intelligent; however, she is in Major denial mode..and IMHO has always been so when it comes to her daughter. Also, I know she was on xanax and an anti-depressant early on during the warrant after Caylee's remains were found. I think George is on an anti depressant, too. My heart just aches for him. I loved it when he said he wanted to jump over that railing in court when that POS was accusing him of molesting his daughter!! How he kept his composure is beyond me.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Dr Phil Interviews

Post by Nama on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Dr. Lillian Glass' Take on Part 1 of the George and Cindy Interview, and She Sure Doesn't Pull Any Punches!!

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:02 pm

George and Cindy Anthony Elicit Even More Public Hatred While Lying About Seizures And All Else on Dr. Phil

Being a body language expert and watching Cindy and George Anthony tell lie after lie to Dr. Phil made me livid. After watching their lies and deception it is no wonder that Casey is such a mental mess. They may very well be the main reason Caylee is dead as they drove Casey to destruction. With all due respect, after watching these two, in the long run it is my view that Caylee would never have had a chance in life to be a mentally healthy child with George and Cindy raising her.

And for those of you who share Nancy Grace’s opinion that these are just poor grandparents, I say you are misguided or or are kissing up to them so they will appear on your TV show. Watch the interview over and over. If their lying doesn’t make you angry then you are in denial or there is something wrong with you that you are identifying with them.

If anyone had to do the interview with these Toxic People I am glad it was Dr. Phil because unlike so many other interviewers, he did not kiss their asses He continually busted them and didn’t kiss their behinds. He asked hard cold direct questions. But they lied and lied and lied. He continually reduced ugly Cindy to look like a cowering hunched over deer in the headlights. He reduced George to showing what a scared helpless little animal looking for mommy creature he was as he kept looking over to Cindy for the answers.

Cindy’s ugliness on the inside was reflected on her outside as she cried her phony tears; her crying did not elicit sympathy and empathy. Instead they elicited anger.

Dr. Phil asks Cindy why Casey got a tattoo and partied soon after Caylee died. Cindy looks down which is a huge signal of deception as she cannot look Dr. Phil in the eye. She gives some bullshit answer as her voice gets quiet. She begins her bullshit by saying “Talking to her friends” (WHAT FRIENDS,??? CASEY HAD NO FRIENDS AND JOSE BAEZ CONFIRMED THAT! SHE JUST HAD HOOKUPS AND PEOPLE SHE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF FOR MONEY LIKE AMY HUIZINGA).

Then this liar stays …one of the girls she was up there dancing did not show up . She looks away. This is a major sign of deception. The reason she is looking away is because she is trying to manufacture something to say.

Then Cindy bullshits “they asked Casey to fill in and reluctantly she did." As Cindy the Liar says this her voice frys which means it chokes off so there is no airflow, which is another clear indicator of lying. RELUCTANLY???? When was show off attention-seeking Casey RELUCTANT to do anything that involved her body??

Then the liar says “This was not brought up at trial that Casey’s mood was KIND OF subdued." WHAT???? KIND OF SUBDUED? What does that mean? Jose Baez brought everything up at that trial and if Casey’s mood was subdued he would have mentioned it. Does Cindy think we are stupid as we all saw extraordinary happy smiley Casey partying and dancing in the blue dress? Those photos indicated that she was anything BUT SUBDUED! Liar Cindy then takes a huge breath in and then says Casey’s mood was not subdued when she first got there. This is also a signal of deception. She also frys at the end of sentences as she says this which is yet another signal of deception.

She further deceives by talking too much and volunteering way too much information she was not asked about as she says, "I’m not making excuses for her." When a person tells you they are not making excuses for someone, they usually are making excuses for that person.

Dr. Phil knows Cindy is full of crap and BUSTS her with regard to her excuses and says I THINK YOU ARE!(yay Dr. Phil) Dr. Phil then asks her if she thought George was hiding something from his family, since he hid things from her before. Cindy then kicks her foot as she bullshits that he would never do this to his family. WHAT?? Didn’t he hide his alleged gambling, on line porn and his affair with River Cruz all from his family? As Cindy the lying enabler sits there defending George, like a guilty dog who pooed on the rug, he looks down in embarrassment. He knows full well what they truth was.

George makes his usual sickening goofy pursed lipped face which indicates he is closing off and not telling the truth, as Cindy says George would never have put us through those six months of not knowing where Caylee was.

George continues to look down like a guilty dog. To me it says that of course George knew something.

Dr. Phil bluntly asks How could you not know after seeing Caylee every day and then not seeing her for 31 days and think she was with Zanny the Nanny? He goes on to say you never met her, you don’t know who the father is, you don’t know who she’s staying with, you never verified her employment, her car has been impounded, you go pick up the car, you say it smelled like a dead body and you go to work.

Cindy is clearly uncomfortable with Phil’s direct confrontation as indicated by her kicking her toes as though she wants to leave. She breathes heavily indicating discomfort with this line of questioning.

This photo says it all as she tries to hide from the truth. She shifts her eyes and purses her lips and raises her shoulders and pulls her neck down in turtle like fashion as if to hide. It is like she wants to sink into a hole and never come out. Also look at the muscle tension in her lip area.

Dr .Phil then asks her What do you now believe the smell was from, Cindy?

Then begins her sentence by pursing her lips which means she is holding back. Then she says the word TRUTHFULLY/ When someone starts a sentence with “truthfully” they are usually not being truthful. Then she says to this day I don’t know as she raises her hand with her fingers spread, also an indicator of deception. She certainly knew when she called 911. That was the most truthful she ever sounded and has never sounded as truthful since then.

Then as the liar purses her lips, she adds the words “to be honest.” When one says “to be honest” at the end of a sentence they are usually NOT being honest.

Then sickening lying George goes off on a tangent that has nothing to do with the question he was asked. He was asked if he knew this child was in the trunk. He makes his goofy purse lip face that looks like a constipated Stan Laurel in the old Laurel and Hardy comedies and hems and haws and then says says I know Caylee is not with us. He repeats it as he looks down. These are HUGE signals of deceptions. Of course this miserable cheating liar knew Caylee was in the trunk.

I usually reserve the word HATE for Hitler, Stalin and other terrorists. But now George and Cindy Anthony belong on that list. After watching them speak with Dr. Phil and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie HATE is the only emotion that one can have. They did not elicit compassion or empathy or sympathy. Instead, they elicited anger. A baby is dead and they show no respect for Caylee. They only continue to make excuse after excuse to defend Casey. It is despicable.

The public HATES liars. Cindy lied on the stand numerous times and so did George and now they were lying to Dr. Phil.

Cindy also bullshitted that Casey may have a brain tumor because she had seizures. This is total BULLSHIT considering that Cindy is a registered nurse and should know that when there is no medical evidence of a tumor based on all the tests that were run, THERE IS NO TUMOR! Yet she tried to spin it.

Dr. Phil says that Cindy is in denial. While I think the world of Dr. Phil and have a tremendous amount for respect for him, my perspective is different. Cindy is in Bullshit not in denial. She is lying and so is George There is no denial there. She knows exactly what happened and so does George. Cindy bullshits so much because deep down she knows she is the reason Casey did whatever she did to that child.

Watching these two on Dr. Phil was even more disturbing when you think back to the lies they told on the stand. Why haven’t these two been convicted of perjury?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Dr. Lillian Glass' Take on Part 2

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:15 pm

George And Cindy Anthony At Odds About What Casey Did to Caylee Which May Eventually End Their Marriage/George Lies About River

As George Anthony appeared on the second installment on the Dr. Phil Show, he lied once again, about his relationship with River Cruz (Crystal Holloway). Dr. Phil asked him point blank Did you have a romantic relationship with River Cruz? George says No sir and smiles his goofy fake Stan Laurel of Laurel and Hardy fame smile. He also swallows hard, which is a major signal of deception, especially in the context of what was asked.

Dr. Phil then told him that he didn’t want to play the semantics game and asked George if he had an intimate relationship with River. Once again he swallowed hard and blinked a lot indicating deception.

Dr. Phil then showed George the video of River’s testimony. He clearly looked very uncomfortable. Phil did not let him get away with it.

After speaking to River (Crystal) for several hours I strongly believe that she and George were sexually intimate based on the details of what she shared with me. Yes, she initially lied to LE and didn’t want their affair to be made public. Just because she lied initially, that does not mean she lied subsequently with regard to their affair. I questioned River extensively and she was always consistent with what she shared. Her voice and speech showed no signals of deception whenever I spoke with her about that issue.

The jury even felt George was lying about not having an affair with River.And he was obviously lying now based on his tells of deception.

George Gets Real For Once

Even though George was a liar about River, he did reveal the truth at one point during the interview with Dr. Phil. He said I blame my daughter for Caylee not being here.

In my view that is huge. He is not in denial. He did not bullshit. He told it like it is. He said that he couldn’t grasp the fact that his daughter put Caylee in a laundry bag and put her in the woods. He said I can’t comprehend my daughter doing that to my granddaughter.

So George clearly has open eyes here. He gets it. In essence, he is saying between the lines, that he knows Casey killed Caylee.

He asks how Caylee could have ended up at the end of their street.

Dr. Phil bluntly says You know what happened to Caylee don’t you! (yay Dr. Phil) George says that Casey may have given her too much Xanex or choloroform and he is convinced Caylee was in the back of the car. He even mentioned that Casey may have used these substances as a chemical babysitter.

It is interesting to note that when George is alone without Cindy he seems to tell the truth. During the police interview he said how he could never forget the smell of a dead body and smelled it in the car. He seemed forthright. He also seemed to be afraid of Cindy as he told police that he didn’t want his wife to know he was there and talking to them.

Now when he was alone with Dr. Phil who was not going to let him get away with lies and spin, he appeared to come clean and did not show signals of deception.

This means that George is more of himself and more honest when he doesn’t have Cindy around.

George also comes clean about Casey's shovel and realizes that Casey would have used it to bury Caylee in the woods and mentions the neighbor’s testimony.

Cindy Is Full of It!

Cindy is another matter. She is NOT in denial. She is in severe guilt as she knows she is the reason Casey did something to Caylee. After she told Casey that she would throw her out and keep Caylee, Casey left with Caylee in tow.

Cindy bullshits that she believes Caylee drowned while George was making faces as she was talking indicating that he was sick of her lies and was no longer going along with it and that he refuses to drink the Kool Aid any longer. He knows Caylee didn’t drown and let it be known.

Cindy then says that something happened to Casey and she was different after her pregnancy and after Caylee was born. DUH!! Of course Casey was different. She didn’t want Caylee in the first place and didn’t even tell Cindy she was pregnant until she was in her last trimester. Of course she was different. She wanted to party hearty and didn’t want a baby cramping her style. She even wanted to give the baby away to a friend. But Cindy would have none of that and forced her to have the baby and keep it. And even worse, Cindy forced Casey to care for Caylee like a real mother.

Cindy tries to spin it about the shovel. First she said how Casey used the shovel to break into the shed. Then Cindy goes on to spin how she herself shovels in the summer. WHAT???? She shovels all right- she shovels bullshit!! (LOL)

Then Cindy says something that is despicable! She trivializes Caylee’s death by saying when Casey was judged not guilty, it was Caylee protecting Casey for something she didn’t do. She says how God wanted Casey to be free and the verdict meant Casey was innocent. WHAT??? This made no sense! It is clearly Cindy’s obvious sick spin. It is maddening that Cindy actually thinks we are that stupid to believe this nonsense.

It is obvious that Cindy is as messed up as Casey if not more in my view. I hold her accountable for Caylee’s death for a number of reasons. She was an enabler and she pushed Casey over the edge when she threatened to throw her out and keep Caylee. In my view this was the beginning of the end. Casey was pushed into a corner. She was the little princess all her life (even Cindy’s brother, Rick Pleasea, said this) and now Caylee took over that role. Casey was jealous. Caylee was a burden and a competitor. So I believe she did Caylee in either consciously or subconsciously .

Cindy and George’s Miserable Future

As time passes and it is just George and Cindy looking at those four walls, it may be the end of their marriage in my view. When two people don’t agree on a very serious issue like what really happened to their granddaughter, the marriage will usually have a hard time surviving.

As George has more time on his hands to mull over what really happened and becomes more honest with himself as he showed on Dr. Phil, he may end up hating Cindy more and more as she spins the spin to protect Casey and make excuse after excuse. Being honest with himself will make him stronger and less likely to be as henpecked, bullied, and controlled by Cindy. He may get really angry at her attempts to boss him around and even violent towards her.

We have already seen glimpses of his violent side.

Apparently/ George wanted to leave on several occasions but finances held him back. Now that they both share the spoils of the millions that will be coming their way, George will have half of that money when and if he leaves her. He can now support himself and finally get away from Cindy, who was supporting him financially through her nursing career.

It was fascinating to see how meek and weak he was when he was in Cindy’s presence during the Dr. Phil interview and how much stronger and more honest be became when he was not around her and when it was just he and Dr. Phil.

While I am repulsed by George for a number of reasons, I do believe that if he leaves Cindy and gets a lot of therapy, he may have a chance at a more decent and livable life. Of course the money will help but it won’t solve all his problems. He needs to come clean with a therapist and with himself and examine his role in why this Casey nightmare happened. Maybe there will be hope for him to start a new life.

As for Cindy, I see no hope. She is as Toxic as they come. The continuous lies and spin and obvious lack of therapy will come back to haunt her in a huge way. For one, she has lied in a court of law. She has lied repeatedly. I hope that justice will be served and that she will have to pay the same price that everyone else pays who perjures themselves on the stand. If not, there is karmic justice.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:26 pm

I think that eventually Casey will want to reapproach Cindy =if anthing breaks up their marriage it will be Casey trying to start up a relationship with Cindy again. I dont see Casey changing her basic MO - she needs to have someone to manipulate thats how sociopaths operate.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Dr. Lillian Glass's Take on Part 3

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Dr. Phil Interview Part 3-George Anthony Divorces Casey, Cindy Defends Molestation And George Wimps Out Again

In Part 3 of Dr. Phil, George Anthony has essentially said he has divorced Casey as he said he believes it is impossible to reconnect with Casey.

Shocked by the verdict, he said he shookwhen he heard it. That means that his body language revealed that he was so angry that he physically could not control what his body was doing.

He also said he believes Casey should be held responsible for Caylee’s death. This powerful statement to Dr. Phil shows that George has finally taken off his blinders.

His statement also confirms the body language that he showed in court towards the end of the trial as he was leaving the stand . As you see he clasped his hands together and he vigorously rubbed them as though he was literally washing his hands of Casey. In my view this was the turning point for George and there was no going back.

His words during the interview with Dr. Phil where he stated that he feels he was “played” by his daughter’s lawyers over the past three years of the trial mirrored his past body language when he finally went eyeball to eyeball with Jose Baez at the end of the trial and literally glared Jose down while he walked off the stand.

As George was being interviewed by Dr. Phil in the presence of Cindy his posture was different than it had been in the past. He showed more of a self confident posture as though as he was beinging to finally stand up for himself against Cindy and not allow her to bulldoze and railroad his thinking.

If this is the case, it may very well be the beginning of the end of their relationship as Cindy Continues to deny and defend. If Cindy welcomes Casey in their home George could never set foot in that home again as I see it. His strong conviction concerning Casey and opening his thoughts about the matter to Dr. Phil is a step in the right direction if he ever wants a chance at an inkling of happiness in his life. It was also a first step in his independence from Cindy and being under her thumb as I see it.

But if he does leave Cindy, chances are high in my view he will most likely end up with another Cindy like character as he doesn’t seem to have enough moxie (balls for those of you who don”t know what moxie means) to be a real man in my estimation. As you read on you will see why I say this. It has everything to do with his statement to Dr. Phil where he doesn't voice HIS opinion about Casey as a baby sitter and leaves that opinion up to his son and Mallory.

Was George a liar in the past in his interviews and on the stand when he spoke of River Cruz and their affair? The answer is YES. But did he lie to Dr. Phil now as he was discussing Casey? The answer is NO.

There is the misnomer that “once a liar, always a liar.” That is simply not true. One can lie about one thing and tell the truth about about something else. While George lied about River Cruz as the jurors even stated, he was not lying about his feelings to Dr. Phil.

And please don’t waste your time and write me that you don’t believe River Cruz and George had an affair. I spoke to River at leangth. After learning the very very graphic details from speaking to her personally, I am completely convinced that they did have sex. Maybe George didn’t see it as a romantic relationship, but River certainly did. He came to her condo as surveillance tape confirms, during an emotionally needy time. River began to care for George as he unloaded about Cindy and about the accident snowballing out of control.

George now said the same thing to Dr. Phil as he said that what happened to Caylee was the result of a chemical babysitter gone awry. So it is highly plausible that he told River th same thing. Actually when I spoke to her a year before the trial she told me George said what happened Caylee was an accident that snowballed out of control. She used those same words to me that she used on the stand. So while River lied to police about her affair out of fear, she didn't lie about the snowballing as George is now admitting it to Dr. Phil.

CINDY’S AMBIVALENCE ABOUT MOLESTATION ACCUSATIONS

When Dr. Phil asked Cindy if she is sure that George did not molest Casey, while she spun it verbally and said all the right words, Something about George’s demeanor was disconcerting.

As Cindy tried to defend him, George looked away. He appeared disconnected as he and Cindy looked in opposite directions. His micro expressions as Cindy spoke were also disturbing to me. Usually when someone is defending you when you have been accused of something so serious, you tend to look at the person attentively. But George does not do so. He seems to be thinking about something else.

Now READ THIS CAREFULLY! I am NOT saying he molested Casey NOR am I saying that he did not molest Casey. I am saying that ONLY CASEY AND GEORGE KNOW FOR SURE! Even Cindy knows this deep down as her body language reflects this during Dr. Phil’s questioning.

As Cindy tries to explain away why George could not have molested Casey, her body language does not seem to reflect her confidence in what she is spouting forth. Her rounded shoulders and bowed head and looking away says that deep inside she may be unsure.

She then tries to spin it that when she was seprated from George it was Casey’s opportunity to tell her what happened, and to keep George away for good.

WHAT??? Casey NEVER told Cindy anything about herself that was personal. She never told Cindy she didn’t graduate, that she no longer had a job, and most important of all that she was pregnant! So why would Casey tell her George molested her? Since Cindy appears to have ”selective believing”, she most likely wouldn’t believe Casey anyway.

According to reports, asey was apparently disturbed by her parent’s breakup and separation and wanted them back together. So why would she add fuel to the fire and tell Cindy George molested her? It does not make any logical sense. So once again Cindy’s spin and distorted reasoning shows.

As Cindy says she is convinced George did not molest Casey, George does not look at her. That bothers me. Once again, I am not saying he did or he didn’t molest her, as only he and Casey know the answer to that.

And for those of you who want to be contentious and say how you don't believe George molested Casey, I say to you You do,not know and neither do I. But we both know that there are people who were molested by a parent and you could swear that this seemingly upstanding person or pillar of society could never do such a thing to their child, when in fact that did and are now incarcerated for their actions.

However, I will say that it is known in the psychological literature that when a person is as promiscuous as Casey had been, chances are they have been sexually molested. Casey not only accused her father of sexual molestation, but accused Lee as well.

Cindy clearly has her head in a pipe when she says that she is convinced Casey feels remorse for what she put George through. WHAT??? Remorse! Cindy needs to go back and look at the jailhouse tapes to see how much remorse Casey had for anyone other than herself. Throughout these three years she only cried and sighed when it was about HER and never about CAYLEE!

CASEY AS A BABYSITTER! HIDE YOUR CHILD!!

Then Cindy says she would have no issue if Casey was babysitting Lee and Mallory’s child. Dr. Phil was stunned! So was the world. The thought of letting this irresponsible and selfish creature alone with a baby is chilling. I am sure that even Jose Baez, who defended her staunchly would never leave his baby with Casey to babysit.

Then when George is asked this question he goes back to his wussy wimpiness as he said, "it would be up to Lee and Mallory as to whether they would let Casey babysit the child."

What a passive agressive TOXIC creature! Here is a man who just told the world he has cut Casey out of his life, yet he has NO opinion that he can voice like a real man. He suddenly cannot take a stand against his OWN future grandchild and say “I would not like that to happen“ or I would not feel comfortable about it. Instead, he is backtracking like the clueless little boy with no opinion of his own.

This is what sickens me about George. He is a TOXIC wimp with no spine in my view based on his behavior. He reverts back to this behavior and smiles his goofy Stan Laurel of Larel and Hardy fame stupid and goofy smile. What is ironic is that Stan Laurel’s character would always cry becuase he never knew what to do. In Stan Laurel fashion, George doesn’t know what to do or say either.

That is why I believe that even if he does leave Cindy which I hope he does for his sake he most likely could not function in the world without a controlling task master Cindy type . Let’s hope that George engages in a lot of solid therapy so that he does not end up gravitating to the same TOXIC type of woman. I am sure Dr. Phil can recommend some good therapists for George so George can man up for the first time in his life. Apparently he hid behind the badge of the law as a police officer for all these years. He hid behind Cindy. Now it is time he man up and hide behind no one.

The only part that I disagree with her on is when she says TMLS wanted George and Cindy to get back together. It was Clearly stated that she was quite unhappy when Cindy Allowed George to come home. Other than that, I think she is spot on. And Funny!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dr. Phil: The Anthony's Part 3
by Eyes at 9:32 AM

I watched part 3 of Dr. Phil interviewing George and Cindy Anthony yesterday, and it only confirmed my original thoughts on this case.

I do not believe George in any way molested his daughter. I agree with Cindy if he had done it, Casey would have brought it up long before the trial when it would have benefited her to keep her dad away. She also wouldn't have relied as heavily as she did on George to babysit Caylee. I feel for George.

I also never believed that George had an affair with Krystal Holloway. What is so amazing is that both Krystal and Casey have track records of dishonesty, and its amazing people doubt George. He gives zero indications of deception about these incidents.

Cindy seems to have convinced herself that she searched for chlorophyll, and I don't buy that, but Cindy is superb at creating an alternate reality when she can't accept the truth, sadly. It's not surprising.

I always said from day one that I did not believe the Anthonys knew what their daughter did, and I still believe that today.

Here are some of my thoughts on this case:

Did George Anthony sexually abuse his daughter (on the stand review)?
Did George Anthony have an affair?
Cindy Anthony says she searched for Chlorophyll
Sept 1, 2008: Why I believe Cindy Anthony (that she did not know where Caylee ended up)
George's Alleged Mistress Krystal Holloway: My thoughts

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:44 pm

How ironic their views are so different. I do NOT believe George molested TLMS but I Do believe he had an affair w/RC. MOO!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:51 pm

I dont believe George molested Casey but my sister believes he did. She says that Caseys actions had to have been caused by sexual abuse in her past. I dont buy it. I think Caseys behavior is caused by her mother who let her get away with everything and may have been harsh with her in private but always defended her in public. The obvious rift between Cindy and George when it came to Casey was used by Casey to get what she wanted.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:55 pm

I agree I agree I agree

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:27 pm

I saw today in coming programs on the Dr. Phil Show that the Anthonys Return. Anybody know about that? I forget where I even saw it.

Nobody believes a thing George says because he is a liar. Why would he visit River all those times. He tried to say he only went there a time or two but records show he was there I think 9 or 12 times. LIE

Did they have sex. I would say yes. She isn't a looker like I would think George would go for but I expect any day for her to tell us something only a sex partner would know...like the size of his ding dong. Heck what was he going over there for...conversation. LOL

Then there is the money deal where he took Cindys money and played that Nigerian deal. LIE

Then there is the fact that he left the force in Ohio and I believe it was not to start working for his dad but I believe that poster that said it was resign or go down. Something happened there that has been kept QT. LIE

No way do I believe that George believed the cockamanny story that he thought Casey worked at Universal. Good Lord he was a detective. LIE

Then there was Zanny. Surely he would have been curious enough to look into that. Never George???Really??? LIE

Then there is the neighbor that I have read her posts and neighbors say George is a real SOB. Not the nice guy and misunderstood guy he would like you to believe. LIE

Do I believe Casey was molested? I don't know. Thats a real ass scratcher with the disfunctional Anthony family.
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Jeanne said:
Did they have sex. I would say yes. She isn't a looker like I would think George would go for but I expect any day for her to tell us something only a sex partner would know...like the size of his ding dong. Heck what was he going over there for...conversation. LOL
Jeanne, have you been :beer jumper: ? In all the years I've known you, I have Never seen you type these words before. faint Bravo ROFLMAO

My take: Yes, I do believe wholeheartedly that George had an affair w/River. She is actually a FB friend and we've had a few "private conversations" and she seems real to me..a bit skittish but REAL!! Honestly, I don't blame George if he had an affair. What man/woman/child/animal could put up with the likes of Cindy?? I think he was in such a sad state that he just went for it..and also told her his troubles. I think this because She did NOT go to LE. They found her and she even denied it at first. Of course, he is going to lie through his teeth about it. As TMLS says, "Are you kidding me?" I doubt it's his first and I really hope he Leaves Cindy. I cannot Stand her. If I had any shred of "respect" for her, that went out the window with DP's interview(s). At Least George admitted he thinks his daughter killed his granddaughter. And yes, he was gambling and Lying, and of Course he knew she wasn't working at Universal. I think he probably tried to tell Cindy the way it really was w/Casey LONG before she did her daughter in...but Cindy rules the roost. YES, he lied. However, I do NOT believe for one second he molested her. No Way!!

And Yes, the entire family is dysfunctional and REAL "ass scratchers". Hiney

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:16 pm

by jeanne1807 Today at 5:27 pm
No way do I believe that George believed the cockamanny story that he thought Casey worked at Universal. Good Lord he was a detective. LIE

Then there was Zanny. Surely he would have been curious enough to look into that. Never George???Really??? LIE
Why check out the nanny? He knew that Casey wasn't working, she didn't need a nanny and there was NO nanny. Nothing to check out. He played along with Casey rather than confronting the little princess and upsetting her and messing up their "Beaver Cleaver family".

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:14 pm

To bad George did not admit the truth about River Cruz. I do think Ms River Cruz should have understood the fragile state George was in and just said No instead of participating in adultery. She knew what she was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Lilone wrote:Ding Dong? Is Zenga whispering in your ear, Jeanne? ha ha
Dear Sweet Zenga. She would have come right out and said PENIS!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:24 pm

"Wrapitup"
Jeanne said:Did they have sex. I would say yes. She isn't a looker like I would think George would go for but I expect any day for her to tell us something only a sex partner would know...like the size of his ding dong. Heck what was he going over there for...conversation. LOL
Jeanne, have you been :beer jumper: ? In all the years I've known you, I have Never seen you type these words before. faint Bravo ROFLMAO

LOL sometimes in the heat of the moment I get on a roll! :cheering:
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:40 am

Casey Anthony's next home may be a psychiatric ward according to her friends who say she is cracking up under the pressure of being America's most hated woman.
The cleared mother is said to have been exhibiting different personalities during psychological psychotherapy, ranging from an angry, volatile victim vowing to get even with the world, to a child speaking in baby talk with her dead daughter Caylee and even back to her wild-child, partying persona.
According to the National Enquirer, Casey suffered from a meltdown during her recent therapy session and now friends and family are worried where she may end up.
An insider told the magazine: 'She's lived so long with lies and fantasy it's catching up with her, she doesn't know who she is any more.
'She's afraid to even go outside because there are people who want to kill her. She's a psychological train wreck - the only question is how far the train will fly off the tracks and if anyone will get through to her.'
People who have witnessed the recent behaviour of the 25-year-old say it is looking likely she is heading for a nervous breakdown due to her increasing isolation from her friends, family and society.
Added to that the fear she is living in from members of the public and that she must pay $217,000 to Florida law enforcement agencies for the cost of misleading investigators in the search for her missing daughter.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:27 pm

IDK. Her life now should be so much better then it was living in a cubicle in near isolation for 3 years. And the $200,000 will be a drop in the bucket to her once she writes a book or goes on an interview. She has it made.
Sounds like she is psychotic if we believe the above article. crazy3
I will never have an ounce of sympathy for her. She murdered Caylee and got away with it. head bang
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Maybe she is psychotic, maybe she had a breakdown or maybe she is trying to make cindy's excuses for her behavior legitimate and thereby gain everyone's sympathy.

I agree with you Cheryl, she will NEVER get any sympathy from me either. angry
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Casey Anthony's next home may be a psychiatric ward according to her friends who say she is cracking up under the pressure of being America's most hated woman.

According to the National Enquirer, Casey suffered from a meltdown during her recent therapy session and now friends and family are worried where she may end up.

People who have witnessed the recent behaviour of the 25-year-old say it is looking likely she is heading for a nervous breakdown due to her increasing isolation from her friends, family and society.
Casey has "people" and "friends" and "family". Give us some names, please!!!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum