George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by Nama on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Casey Anthony's next home may be a psychiatric ward according to her friends who say she is cracking up under the pressure of being America's most hated woman.

According to the National Enquirer, Casey suffered from a meltdown during her recent therapy session and now friends and family are worried where she may end up.

People who have witnessed the recent behaviour of the 25-year-old say it is looking likely she is heading for a nervous breakdown due to her increasing isolation from her friends, family and society.
Casey has "people" and "friends" and "family". Give us some names, please!!!

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by laga on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:41 pm

BJ wrote:
Casey Anthony's next home may be a psychiatric ward according to her friends who say she is cracking up under the pressure of being America's most hated woman.

According to the National Enquirer, Casey suffered from a meltdown during her recent therapy session and now friends and family are worried where she may end up.

People who have witnessed the recent behaviour of the 25-year-old say it is looking likely she is heading for a nervous breakdown due to her increasing isolation from her friends, family and society.

I think many would be kc's "friend" if they thought they could profit from that association.
laga

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey goes Hollywood on ET

Post by Nama on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Casey Anthony is going Hollywood.

The Florida mom who was acquitted of murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee will be the subject of a "E! True Hollywood Story, reports the Orlando Sentinel.

Anthony's episode will air next Wednesday at 10 p.m.

Among those interviewed for the one-hour special include journalists who followed the case, former boyfriends and high school friends, defense attorneys and even Zenaida Gonzalez, a woman with the same name as the "nanny" Anthony claimed kidnapped her child.

"If you wanted to hang out [or] go party she was always down," former boyfriend Brandon Snow said of Anthony, who is now in hiding.

Another friend, Clint House, explained the infamous photo of Anthony, in the days after little Caylee went missing, seductively dancing with another woman while competing in a "Hot Body Contest."

"She didn't take off any clothes; she wasn't up on the stage stripping or anything," he said. "It was just her you know, standing around and dancing in a blue dress."

Anthony's defense was that Caylee drowned in the family's pool and that her father George Anthony recovered the little girl's lifeless body -- but no explanation was ever given as to why her bones were found months later in a wooded area just miles from the Anthony home.

"I think the priority should be figuring out what really happened because that's the only way that Caylee will ever get justice," says Michelle Bart, the former spokesperson for George and Cindy Anthony.

"It's not seeing [Casey] behind bars and it's not seeing her out of jail. It's knowing what happened and the truth."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony gets 'E! True Hollywood Story': Young mom was 'always down' to party, says ex

Post by Nama on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Did you ever wonder why people with no connection to Hollywood get the “E! True Hollywood Story”?
I wonder about that when I see a “True Hollywood Story” about royalty (other than Princess Grace, of course). Now I’m wondering the same thing about someone from Orlando.

Does Casey Anthony rate an “E! True Hollywood Story”? Well, she’s getting one at 10 p.m. Wednesday on E!, of course.

Those interviewed include journalists, former Anthony boyfriends, a former high school friend, former defense attorneys and Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Anthony for defamation. Gonzalez says her life was ruined when Anthony linked her to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in July in the 2008 death of her daughter.

You want quotes? E! supplied a few. Take a look:

“If you wanted to hang out [or] go party she was always down.” — Brandon Snow, Anthony’s former boyfriend

“Casey was very smart and very popular. She was someone that everyone pretty much kind of knew.” — Angel Rivera, former classmate

“You follow someone around, let’s say 24/7, and then you only play one or two hours of their most difficult time, that does not define who that individual is. That was an unfair portrayal of her.” — Dorothy Clay Sims, defense attorney for Anthony

“She didn’t take off any clothes; she wasn’t up on the stage stripping or anything. It was just her you know, standing around and dancing in a blue dress.” — Clint House, Anthony’s friend in response to the uproar over pictures of Anthony taking part in a “hot body contest” while her daughter was missing

“It started going down like, ‘You’re a baby killer, you killed that baby.’ They were going to kidnap my daughters and see how I like [it] and then they started saying that they [were] going to kill them and they [were] going to send them to me in pieces in a box to my house and yeah. … I hate that part.” — Zenaida Gonzalez on what she faced

“I think the priority should be figuring out what really happened because that’s the only way that Caylee will ever get justice. It’s not seeing [Casey] behind bars and it’s not seeing her out of jail. It’s knowing what happened and the truth.” — Michelle Bart, former spokesperson for George and Cindy Anthony

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:14 pm

There will never be true closure in this case. She will have to live with what she has done. Her family will have to live with what she has done. This case makes me sick-from beginning to end Poor Caylee. It\\'s Not Fair
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:44 pm

“You follow someone around, let’s say 24/7, and then you only play one or two hours of their most difficult time, that does not define who that individual is. That was an unfair portrayal of her.” — Dorothy Clay Sims, defense attorney for Anthony

OMG!!! So the one or two hours that it took kc to murder and dispose of her precious baby is unimportant, not enough to define her as a murdering monster. Ms. Sims, is it that she was quick and efficient, taking only one or two hours or is it that the act itself is unimportant?

Me too, Cheryl! angry
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:44 pm

BJ wrote:

respectfully snipped for space...

“She didn’t take off any clothes; she wasn’t up on the stage stripping or anything. It was just her you know, standing around and dancing in a blue dress.” — Clint House, Anthony’s friend in response to the uproar over pictures of Anthony taking part in a “hot body contest” while her daughter was missing

BBM

Does Clint REALLY miss the point that much???? Can't he see it wasn't if she was naked, clothed, pole dancing, whatever? The point was, she was dancing, smiling and having a good ole' time while he daughter lay dead in the woods. Jeez, her friends and family are real rocket scientists, huh? Sarcasm
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:00 am

This is why the jury should have taken "she is a good mother"...the statements made by her friends w/ a grain of salt!
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by laga on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:58 am

cherylz wrote:This is why the jury should have taken "she is a good mother"...the statements made by her friends w/ a grain of salt!

Apparently, according to ms sims, the jury and kc's friends, since she spent most of Caylee's life not murdering her and only a very short time murdering her and disposing of her body, she can still be titled a good mom. crap

In my opinion, the days spent "not murdering" her was the extent of her good mothering.
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:55 am

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:22 am

Casey Anthony still toxic, so interview could be a hard sell

By Hal Boedeker, Orlando Sentinel
7:44 p.m. EST, December 15, 2011

The idea of paying Casey Anthony for an interview remains highly toxic.

A&E Networks officials acknowledge that they were approached about an interview several weeks ago, but that's all. A&E doesn't discuss projects it passes on, a publicist for the networks said. .

TLC passed on the interview, too, but folks there aren't saying anything else.

Report: Producer shopping Casey Anthony interview for up to $750K

The Hollywood Reporter says that Los Angeles-based Scott Sternberg Productions has "been quietly pitching a no-holds-barred interview with Anthony" for $500,000 to $750,000.

But Sternberg on Thursday released this statement: "Scott Sternberg Productions has not teamed up with Casey Anthony. As a producer of entertainment content we constantly have discussions about a variety of subjects with a number of networks. But there simply is no deal or offers out."

Yet the latest development raises the question: How much does the public want to hear from Anthony?

"Someone will interview her. It is a big world out there and there is a lot of interest in her story, still," said Al Tompkins, an instructor at the Poynter Institute.

"Networks know they simply cannot pay for this one. Not in any form," Tompkins added. "They would be rightfully crucified. But, after all, she was acquitted and she has every right to say what she wants to say. They just don't have to pay for it."

In July, Anthony was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. But she remains a pariah as she serves a year's probation for check fraud somewhere in Florida.

"Recent history suggests it can be damaging to a media outlet to go into business with someone the public perceives has gotten away with something criminal," said Tom Rosenstiel, director of the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism. He cites the example of O.J. Simpson's book, "If I Did It," which cost a publisher her job.

"If she [Anthony] were to do it for free, the interview would happen," Rosenstiel said. "Will someone pay for it? It depends on how much money she wants and the expectation of what she would say."

But such arrangements are problematic for serious news organizations, Rosenstiel said, because they change the relationship between the source and the news outlet. A source could embellish a story to justify the payment.

After the Anthony verdict in July, defense attorney Jose Baez dismissed speculation that he was negotiating a paid interview.

ABC negotiated a $200,000 deal with Baez in 2008, for licensing photos and video, before Anthony was charged in her daughter's death. That deal, revealed in 2010, set off a furor over journalistic ethics and practices.

After Anthony's acquittal, an ABC source said the network wouldn't be involved in a bidding war for an Anthony interview.

"We've talked with Baez about getting an interview with Casey Anthony," an NBC spokeswoman said then. "But only under NBC News standards and conditions — no payment and absolutely no job offers for any member of her defense team."

Dr. Phil McGraw isn't interested in an Anthony interview, either. He interviewed Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, to start his current season, and his production company made a contribution to their Caylee's Fund. But McGraw has repeatedly said he has no interest in talking to Casey Anthony.

"I strongly doubt that any mainstream media source, such as a network or a major label cable outlet will pay a dime for the rights to this," Tompkins said. "But it could be an online offering, it could be an independent film. If she wrote a book, it could be coupled with that release."

Anthony's decision to keep a low profile could work to her advantage eventually.

"The public's fascination with this case is not going away," Tompkins said. "[But] the heat around it may cool with time," Tompkins said.

Rosenstiel agreed about public fascination with Anthony. "She is one of the bigger newsmakers this year as a personal figure. This was one of the biggest sensational crime stories we've seen in years."

hboedeker@tribune

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:51 am

Yet the latest development raises the question: How much does the public want to hear from Anthony? Honestly, as much as I hate to say it..I do. I know she fabricate and/or embellish everything but it's like a trainwreck that I cannot pass up.

"Someone will interview her. It is a big world out there and there is a lot of interest in her story, still," said Al Tompkins, an instructor at the Poynter Institute.

"Networks know they simply cannot pay for this one. Not in any form," Tompkins added. "They would be rightfully crucified. But, after all, she was acquitted and she has every right to say what she wants to say. They just don't have to pay for it." Every right? Yea, if you want to hear lie after lie after..well, you get my point. Even Charles Manson has every right to say what he wants and he Has..several times and I was glued to the TV. Does that mean I think he walks on water? Oh, Hail NO!! He's disgusting, crazy and maniacal. Like her. Only difference is (as far as we know) didn't have some weird effect on others to make them kill.

NO WAY w/she do a free interview!!! That is a pipe dream!

In July, Anthony was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. But she remains a pariah as she serves a year's probation for check fraud somewhere in Florida.

"Recent history suggests it can be damaging to a media outlet to go into business with someone the public perceives has gotten away with something criminal," said Tom Rosenstiel, director of the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism. He cites the example of O.J. Simpson's book, "If I Did It," which cost a publisher her job. OJ wrote a book..as far as I know, he did not do an interview. So, that is like comparing apples to oranges. Yes, any media that actually makes a deal w/her/Bozo (one in the same) better have Tight security as peeps will go Wild, but OTOH, these same peeps w/watch the interview. Guaranteed.

"If she [Anthony] were to do it for free, the interview would happen," Rosenstiel said. "Will someone pay for it? It depends on how much money she wants and the expectation of what she would say."She/Bozo want as much money as they can bleed out of any media. "Expectation of what she will say"? GMAB!! She sure as hell isn't going to tell the truth. Like Judge Strickland so eloquently put it.."the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers."

But such arrangements are problematic for serious news organizations, Rosenstiel said, because they change the relationship between the source and the news outlet. A source could embellish a story to justify the payment.WTH?? They don't need "a source" if she does the interview because anytime she even thinks about opening her mouth, it's an embellishment/lie!

After the Anthony verdict in July, defense attorney Jose Baez dismissed speculation that he was negotiating a paid interview. Yea, right! And, I am the Queen of Sheba!

ABC negotiated a $200,000 deal with Baez in 2008, for licensing photos and video, before Anthony was charged in her daughter's death. That deal, revealed in 2010, set off a furor over journalistic ethics and practices.

After Anthony's acquittal, an ABC source said the network wouldn't be involved in a bidding war for an Anthony interview.

"We've talked with Baez about getting an interview with Casey Anthony," an NBC spokeswoman said then. "But only under NBC News standards and conditions — no payment and absolutely no job offers for any member of her defense team."NBC Admitted they offered Baez a job if he would give them rights to interview her.

Dr. Phil McGraw isn't interested in an Anthony interview, either. He interviewed Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, to start his current season, and his production company made a contribution to their Caylee's Fund. But McGraw has repeatedly said he has no interest in talking to Casey Anthony. Actually, I would Love to see DP interview her. That would be classic!

"I strongly doubt that any mainstream media source, such as a network or a major label cable outlet will pay a dime for the rights to this," Tompkins said. "But it could be an online offering, it could be an independent film. If she wrote a book, it could be coupled with that release." And, I have no doubt that she is penning a book right now and probably has a ghost writer. I see this happening but the movie would in no way be as good as the book. Which, of course would be full off lies.

Anthony's decision to keep a low profile could work to her advantage eventually. It's working to her advantage now. She isn't six feet under.

"The public's fascination with this case is not going away," Tompkins said. "[But] the heat around it may cool with time," Tompkins said. I disagree.

Rosenstiel agreed about public fascination with Anthony. "She is one of the bigger newsmakers this year as a personal figure. This was one of the biggest sensational crime stories we've seen in years."

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:42 am

I hate to admit that I would watch it but I would. Would I believe anything she said? No way.
All of the media would jump at the chance to pay her and pay big money if the court of public opinion wouldn't slaughter them. JMOO.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:56 am

I agree

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:17 am

I know Id watch it, Im sure id be yelling at my tv everytime she lies but id watch
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:38 am

BJ wrote:

Gee, what a shame. A nervous breakdown? How sick is she- no nervous breakdown after killing her child and concealing that fact from everyone, but she DOES have a nervous breakdown due to being the most hated person in the world, and having to live in isolation. No sympathy from me. She made her bed, let her lie in it now. She's "free" from jail, but not really "free". Good!!!! Some justice has been eeked out of this mess.
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Well a lot of people will be watching to make sure she doesnt profit from killing Caylee.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Well a lot of people will be watching to make sure she doesnt profit from killing Caylee.
This is "tongue in cheek", right, Art? I mean those that are watching are contributing to her profitting, aren't they?
lisette

Back to top Go down

Normal Producer Scott Sternberg’s All Time Low Peddling Casey Anthony Interview for Three Quarters of a Million Dollars

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:53 pm

I can’t think of anything more repulsive than hearing anything out of liar Casey Anthony’s mouth besides producer Scott Stenberg trying to cash in on the action and make a quick buck off her back and the back of a dead baby. If he sells it I am boycotting it and him to boot.

Acquitted or not, no one deserves to make money off of a dead baby- Caylee Marie Anthony. We have wasted enough time dissecting this case. We have heard ALL that Casey Anthony has to say with her body language and repeated verbal and vocal lies.

We have even heard her repulsive mother Cindy lie repeatedly on the stand and in the media. We have heard the same lies from her father and brother. It is over! Let this precious baby rest in peace.

If Scott whom I happen to know personally sells this sleeze for the quarter of the quarter of a million he is asking for it, Casey doesn’t deserve to get a cent and neither does he. As far as I am concerned it is nothing more than blood and death money. Scott obviously knows its sleazy otherwise he would be pitching the show openly and not” quietly” as the Hollywood Reporter quoted.

While Scott asks for his hefty sum of up to $750,000 for a promised no holds barred Casey Anthony interview, thankfully no network is touching his offer. They know that it will be a disappointment mainly because the know Casey will never tell the truth and they will receive severe backlash from the public and national outrage news.

In fact, according to the Hollywood Reporter Anthony’s pariah status has already spurred divisions to publicly disavow the common and age-old practice of licensing personal photos and home video from interview subjects as a fig leaf to paying outright for interviews. And ABC News, CBS News and NBC News all have stated adamantly that they would not pay for an Anthony interview specifically.

Any advertiser who would put their product in a show featuring Casey Anthony would run the risk of having their products boycotted as well just by the negative association.

And what does Scott Sternberg have to say about all of this? As the Hollywood Reporter quotes “He declined to comment.” To me that says it all!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:28 pm

What I meant is that a lof of people are watching to put up protests to any network that would advertise such a show and also tell advertisers that they would boycott them for airing such a program. I believe because of them, there hasnt been much sucess in finding someone willing to pay for an interview.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:00 am

What I meant is that a lof of people are watching to put up protests
:lol: Art, I thought you meant the people were watching the interview, but you meant they were watching to see what happened with the interview possibility... pulling hair ha ha
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:39 am

While Scott asks for his hefty sum of up to $750,000 for a promised no holds barred Casey Anthony interview, thankfully no network is touching his offer. They know that it will be a disappointment mainly because the know Casey will never tell the truth and they will receive severe backlash from the public and national outrage news.
Scott is a fool. No one wants to hear what she has to say.
Lies

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 am

I do!! duct and run

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:00 am

Why, Wrap? All she would do is lie some more. Aren't you just about sick of hearing her lies? She makes me SICK!!!! Hope she rots in seclusion.
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:23 am

She is like a trainwreck that you cant look away from.
The only way Id watch is if it there were no strings and she wouldnt be compensated in any way. That reminds me what are the Ants doing with all that foundation money? They have been quiet lately!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:33 am

What Art said!! Although I would probably watch it even if they compensated her or if there were strings attached. I want to compare her body language, demeanor and lies from the jail house calls and her recorded statements to LE.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Interview with Scott Sternberg Productions Declined By Networks

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Posted: December 18th, 2011 in Casey Anthony, Scott Sternberg Productions by LALATE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – A Casey Anthony interview 2011 with Scott Sternberg Productions has been declined by the networks again. Casey Anthony interview chatter has surfaced and died over the last few months. Now a new Casey Anthony interview deal has been struck between Anthony and Scott Sternberg Productions. But networks left and right are turning down the interview, not just for the price but also because it involves Casey Anthony. While Casey Anthony still thinks that networks want to hear her interview, networks are still telling her otherwise.

Scott Sternberg Productions is allegedly representing Casey Anthony as the production company involved. The price tag is reportedly $500,000 and $750,000. The Hollywood Reporter claims the offers and denials are widespread. Among the networks declining are Discovery Communications’ TLC and ID, and A&E and Lifetime on cable.

On network television, ABC, NBC and CBS have been approached and declined. MSNBC and HLN tells news they have not been approached but would decline as well since a payment is demanded. “MSNBC has also not been pitched the project. But sources at the NBCUniversal owned cable channel also say they would not pony up for Anthony, who has become the target of national outrage since her acquittal” states MSNBC this weekend as well.

ABC News, CBS News and NBC News have repeatedly told Anthony they would not pay for an interview. But for months, Anthony keeps on pitching them interview deals in which she would be paid money.

Earlier this year, CBS told news “CBS News is not offering and will not offer to license any materials from Casey Anthony. Not a damn nickel.” And NBC added “We’ve talked with Baez about getting an interview with Casey Anthony, but only under NBC News standards and conditions: no payment, and absolutely no job offers for members of her defense team.”

Previously, Casey Anthony and Jose Baez orchestrated a $200,000 deal with ABC in 2008. Under that deal, the network, which doesn’t pay for interviews, paid instead for the licensing of video and photos. So, what network this time would license the rights to more images and videos about a subject that has been fully examined now? For now, no broadcaster appears interested.

She needs the money to pay the IRS and everyone that is suing and Will Win!! la la la ruled kick umno Electric Chair frying pan gum Lies huge waste crap I do not think so

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 am

Wrapitup wrote:Posted: December 18th, 2011 in Casey Anthony, Scott Sternberg Productions by LALATE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – A Casey Anthony interview 2011 with Scott Sternberg Productions has been declined by the networks again. Casey Anthony interview chatter has surfaced and died over the last few months. Now a new Casey Anthony interview deal has been struck between Anthony and Scott Sternberg Productions. But networks left and right are turning down the interview, not just for the price but also because it involves Casey Anthony. While Casey Anthony still thinks that networks want to hear her interview, networks are still telling her otherwise.

Scott Sternberg Productions is allegedly representing Casey Anthony as the production company involved. The price tag is reportedly $500,000 and $750,000. The Hollywood Reporter claims the offers and denials are widespread. Among the networks declining are Discovery Communications’ TLC and ID, and A&E and Lifetime on cable.

On network television, ABC, NBC and CBS have been approached and declined. MSNBC and HLN tells news they have not been approached but would decline as well since a payment is demanded. “MSNBC has also not been pitched the project. But sources at the NBCUniversal owned cable channel also say they would not pony up for Anthony, who has become the target of national outrage since her acquittal” states MSNBC this weekend as well.

ABC News, CBS News and NBC News have repeatedly told Anthony they would not pay for an interview. But for months, Anthony keeps on pitching them interview deals in which she would be paid money.

Earlier this year, CBS told news “CBS News is not offering and will not offer to license any materials from Casey Anthony. Not a damn nickel.” And NBC added “We’ve talked with Baez about getting an interview with Casey Anthony, but only under NBC News standards and conditions: no payment, and absolutely no job offers for members of her defense team.”

Previously, Casey Anthony and Jose Baez orchestrated a $200,000 deal with ABC in 2008. Under that deal, the network, which doesn’t pay for interviews, paid instead for the licensing of video and photos. So, what network this time would license the rights to more images and videos about a subject that has been fully examined now? For now, no broadcaster appears interested.

She needs the money to pay the IRS and everyone that is suing and Will Win!! la la la ruled kick umno Electric Chair frying pan gum Lies huge waste crap I do not think so

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Normal Report: Casey Anthony contacts family in Orlando

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:22 am

8:43 AM, Jan 10, 2012

Written by
WKMG Local 6

ORLANDO, Fla. (WKMG) - Days after video diaries made by Casey Anthony surfaced on the internet, some are saying she may be trying to reconnect with her family in Orlando.

According to the website The Daily Beast, Casey Anthony has recently started talking to her brother Lee, who is passing on messages to their mother, Cindy.

Anthony family attorney, Mark Lippman, would not confirm or deny the report.

"I can't say anything for safety reasons," Lippman said. "Whatever my clients say they will be vilified for it, so we are saying nothing."

The Daily Beast's report does not mention George Anthony, who was accused of Casey's defense team during her murder trial of covering up the death of Casey's daughter, Caylee.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum