Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO

+20
southerntraveler
charminglane
emmaquaz
gavinsgrammy
mommyof3kids
sballkuhns
proudjmmom
Ruth Sampson
HippyChick2
Nama
pickwick2011
janie
jeanne1807
NiteSpinR
Wrapitup
cherylz
laga
raine1953
Slys Hunny
artgal16
24 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 16 Empty Re: Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO

Post by artgal16 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:50 am

Just when you thought the Lisa Irwin case couldn’t get anymore muddled…the sun rises again. Apparently every time it does that, this case gets more gimped up. So let’s start with Version 6.0 as provided to The Kansas City Star by “a source” who is “familiar with the family’s recollections”…for what that’s worth. Recollections, I might add, that they didn’t bother sharing during the media blitz of the first couple of weeks of Lisa’s case.

Jeremy, as we’ve already heard, worked a night job on October 3rd for the first time. The source states Jeremy came home from his day job about 2:30 pm, stayed long enough to eat dinner and play with the kids, and then went to the night job at a Starbucks. While he was at home before the night job, as confirmed by store surveillance video, Deborah and her brother went to the store and bought a box of wine and a handful of baby needs.

Once Jeremy went to work Deborah set about the tough task of beating that box to nothing but a plastic-lined piece of cardboard. According to the source, Deborah drank between 5 and 10 glasses of wine with her neighbor, Samantha Brando. In fact, she must have been hitting the box hard enough that Samantha had to go to the store and get her own liquor…because a box of wine between two gals on the porch, smoking cigarettes and letting four kids run wild, just isn’t enough!

The source states that Deborah put Lisa in her crib at 6:40 pm, and polished off the box of wine about 10:30 pm. She then told Samantha she was going to bed and she was just too hammered to remember if she even checked on Lisa. HOWEVER, she’s not too hammered to throw into her recollections, according to “the source”, that the door to Lisa’s bedroom WAS closed when she staggered to bed. I’m not sure how you remember the door is closed and not remember if you checked on the baby, but okay then!

This source claims in Version 6.0 that the boys fells asleep with Deborah. Apparently she remembers that part as well. However, that is contrary to one of the earlier versions where Deborah claimed that one of the boys had a nightmare and came and wanted to sleep with her.

Jeremy got home and found the lights on, the door unlocked and the computer room window open. The source relays that Jeremy tried to close the window but couldn’t because it was malfunctioning. In an earlier version it was because the screen was pushed in a bit. He didn’t check on Lisa (contrary to Versions 1.0 and 2.0), checked on the boys and only one was asleep in the top bunk of their bedroom. Please note that in Version 6.0 instead of a boy having a nightmare in his own room and coming to Deborah’s room, we now have a boy getting out of the master bed and going back to sleep in his own room.

There’s literally kids wandering all over this house.

Then, in Version 6.0, Jeremy DOESN’T check on Lisa before going to the master bedroom (which contradicts all of the first 4 Versions, but does match Version 5.0 ), chats it up a bit with wino Debbie, and then HE realizes he didn’t check on Lisa and goes to check her, comes back to the bedroom and asks Debbie where Lisa is. This, of course, contradicts Version 5.0 in which Jeremy states he went to the master bedroom, chatted it up with Debbie, asked why the door was unlocked, window open and lights on and then Debbie jumped out of bed (for no apparent reason) and started freaking out about where Lisa was, which led to Jeremy going to her crib and finding her missing. I just about knew they wouldn’t stick with that version, because…well, you can see the implications.

Then Version 6.0 states Irwin (I assume Jeremy…that’s if you go with Version 1.0 where Deborah didn’t leave the house when Jeremy went looking for Lisa) went next door to Samantha’s house and banged on the door and asked if the baby was with her. According to the source Samantha asked why in blue blazes the baby would be at her house?…which is a real good question…until you factor in Jeremy apparently came home to a slobbering, passed out drunk that probably didn’t do as good a job answering his questions as one would hope.

But wait! We haven’t even gotten to the bombshell….the uncle was at the house all evening. Yep, yesterday Deborah’s brother agreed to speak with investigators. Detectives were seen leaving the house that the Irwins WERE staying in (prior to them doing their bizarre convoy to a secret hidey-hole routine) with the maternal uncle of Lisa. We now learn he was with Bradley all evening, he attests to the fact she got shit-faced and passed out drunk. But get a load of this cannoli, HE WAS THERE AT THE HOUSE WHEN JEREMY GOT HOME. Yep, in all these interviews that the parents have given, not once was it mentioned that Debbie’s brother spent the night at the house.

But that’s not the only bombshell to hit this case in the past couple of days. Remember Megan Wright, the magenta-haired woman who has been interviewed by investigators four times because her cell phone was called by one of the Irwin cell phones on the night Lisa disappeared? You know, one of those cell phones that Debbie told us wouldn’t call out? Megan states she doesn’t know the Irwins. But guess who she does know?

That’s right…your local drunk and neighborhood wanderer…Jersey, a.k.a. John Tanko. Tanko is still sitting in jail on an unrelated charge of tampering with a vehicle, but KCPD states they have investigated him in connection with Lisa’s disappearance, he fully cooperated, and they (KCPD) have “moved on”. I sure hope that’s a thorough investigation because what are the odds of Megan Wright, the recipient of a phone call from allegedly stolen cell phones, being the ex-girlfriend of a guy who was the only extra-familial person of interest for a bit?

And now we know why Megan’s been interviewed so many times. Detectives first tracked her down because of her former relationship with Jersey! I’m assuming Megan is the girlfriend that was previously stated to live in a nearby house (remember the yellow-haired dude who said Tanko’s girlfriend lived in his rental house? ) Anywho, they first questioned her about Tanko. Then investigators had to come back and question her more because lo and behold it was her cell phone number that was called from one of the Irwin phones!

*begin Twilight Zone music*

There appears to be, at this time, some confusion on the time of the call to Megan’s phone. Some reports are now stating it was 8:30 pm. That doesn’t really make too much sense unless Deborah and Samantha and Uncle-whoever wanted to claim an intruder entered the house and stole the phones (and I guess Lisa) while at least two of them were sitting on the front porch smoking cigarettes and banging down a box of wine.

Did I mention that when they found Jersey he had shaved his head? Interesting considering some of the multiple sightings of a man carrying a baby in the wee hours of a chilly October morning report the man was bald.

I guess I should cover a little bookkeeping matter that makes not one iota of difference in finding baby Lisa. Cyndy Short – out; John Picerno – in as new local attorney. Benefactor paying for all this lawyering-up, described as “prestigious”. Jeremy and Debbie??? they seem to have already started their own reality TV program. It began with GMA following the Irwins’ two small boys around as they trick or treated. Apparently it’s not bad enough to lose your baby on a night you drank so much you can’t remember when your body hit the bed, you also need to exploit the two brothers who are undoubtedly still worried about where their little sister is.

And with that, I’ll point out…we’re at a month and still no baby Lisa….she just missed her first Halloween.

source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 16 Empty Re: Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO

Post by artgal16 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:54 am

This report by Val at the hinkymeter is a bombshell to me! The brother was with Debbie drinking and was home when Jeremy got there? Val has good sources, this is a shock! What he heck was going on over there?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:09 am

Is version 7.0 the next version?? I'm on pins and needles........
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:15 am

hahaha BJ - yes its like the Saturday morning serials!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:36 am

artgal16 wrote:This report by Val at the hinkymeter is a bombshell to me! The brother was with Debbie drinking and was home when Jeremy got there? Val has good sources, this is a shock! What he heck was going on over there?

And are we to believe that Deb and the neighbor and the brother were a party of three? I don't think so. There was a party going on with people in and out all evening.

Deb got wasted and passed out in bed. Who knows what happened to Baby Lisa?

Nobody knows.."Who's on first"?

MOO
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:10 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:
artgal16 wrote:This report by Val at the hinkymeter is a bombshell to me! The brother was with Debbie drinking and was home when Jeremy got there? Val has good sources, this is a shock! What he heck was going on over there?

And are we to believe that Deb and the neighbor and the brother were a party of three? I don't think so. There was a party going on with people in and out all evening.

MOO
Next we will be hearing that Jose Baez is taking on this case as well. crazy3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Linda that is a very good point - who else was over at the house that night. The neighbors husband was not allowed home that night - I got that from several places & he is a police officer or in the service and for some reason the neighbor had something with him and he didnt go home. All of that is rumor, I dont know the truth of it. If some of its true, then the neighbor might have a good reason not to tell the truth about who else was over there smoking and drinking.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:32 pm

All the different stories are confusing me. Val is usually right on things that are hinky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:56 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:

MOO
BBM - Jeanne, this is the first time I've heard of more than just Debbie and the neighbor drinking the night baby Lisa disappeared. I just read up thread that the brother was there all evening too. Now I read where you said there was a party going on with people in and out all evening. Where have I been to miss all this???? Is there a link for this so I can read it?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 16 Empty New timeline in the disappearance of Baby Lisa Irwin, according to a source

Post by Nama Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:15 pm

I don't know if this timeline is accurate.....it came fron a "source".

A source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, is now detailing the hours that led up to the disappearance of Baby Lisa Irwin.
NBC Action News has confirmed the source has had direct contact with multiple family members, including the parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.
Events of October 3, 2011, according to source.
2:30 p.m.
-Jeremy Irwin arrives home from work as an electrician, but must return later to work overtime.
4:30 p.m.
-Neighbor checks in on Baby Lisa’s crib and finds her apparently fine.
-Deborah Bradley and her brother go to a supermarket to purchase baby food and a box of wine. Jeremy Irwin stayed home with children.
5:00 p.m.
-Deborah Bradley returns from store with wine and baby food.
5:30 p.m.
-Brother leaves Irwin home.
-Family finances are stressed, so Jeremy Irwin returns to work overtime as an electrician at a Starbucks.
6:00 p.m.
-Neighbor, who checked on baby earlier returns for a moment, then leaves to purchase additional alcohol.
6:30 p.m.
-Neighbor returns and neighbor’s daughter sees Baby Lisa apparently safe.
-Deborah Bradley puts Lisa in crib.
6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
-Neighbor’s daughter plays inside with the boys of Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.
-Deborah Bradley and neighbor consume alcohol and smoke cigarettes on front porch.
-Bradley consumed approximately five to ten glasses of wine.
10:30
-Neighbor goes home. Deborah Bradley turns out lights and goes to sleep with boys in her bed. -
-She believes she checked on Baby Lisa but is unsure, possibly because of the alcohol.
-Lights go out
Events of October 4, 2011, according to source.
3:30 a.m.
-Jeremy Irwin returns home from work.
-Irwin is angered to see lights on and a window screen damaged, but doesn’t immediately notice Baby Lisa is missing.
-A stray cat was sleeping on their bed.
-Facing financial concerns and concerned about electricity bills, he awakens Deborah Bradley to ask why lights are on.
-Deborah Bradley is groggy.
-Irwin checks on Baby Lisa, finding her missing.
-Irwin runs next door, banging on neighbors door, asking if Lisa is there.
-Irwin noticed the family cell phones were missing and called police from his work mobile phone
-Irwin and Bradley grab a flashlight and begin what has now become a month-long search.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 16 Empty More of the timeline from the "source" on the link

Post by Nama Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Bradley and her brother, Phil Netz, left the home about 4:30 p.m. to go to the Festival Foods in the Northland to purchase a box of wine and baby items. Surveillance video captured them strolling through the grocery store and making the purchases around 4:45 p.m.

One of Bradley's relatives initially told KCTV5 that the alcohol was purchased for an upcoming family event. But Bradley later told reporters that she opened the box that night.

Netz and Bradley returned to baby Lisa's home about 5 p.m. Netz left his sister's home shortly after that, and Irwin headed to perform electrical work at a nearby Starbucks at about 5:30 p.m. He expected to be home later that night.

The next-door neighbor, Samantha Brando, was at the home before Netz and Bradley left. Brando came over with her 4-year-old daughter who played with Lisa's older half brothers. It is unclear whether she returned to her home or hung out with Irwin while Netz and Bradley went to the grocery store.

Brando left at about 6 p.m. to purchase alcohol for herself. Deborah wouldn't share her "alcohol"??
She returned about 6:30 p.m. and her daughter reportedly remembers seeing baby Lisa in her crib about 6:30 p.m. when Bradley put the baby, who was battling a cold, down to sleep.

Bradley and Brando then sat on the front stoop, drinking, smoking cigarettes and chatting into the night.

Bradley admits she drank at least five glasses of wine and as many as 10 glasses between when she returned from Festival Foods and 10:30 p.m. She has defended her actions.

"She was sleeping. I don't see the problem with me having my grown-up time," Bradley told a reporter about her getting drunk while overseeing three young children. "I take good care of my kids."

She has said she may have passed out and was so intoxicated that she doesn't remember if she checked on her sleeping daughter when she went to bed at 10:30 p.m.

Bradley initially had said she last saw her baby at 10:30 p.m. but later said it was 6:30 p.m. when reporters raised questions about the Festival Foods surveillance video.

Brando says she last saw the baby at 4:30 p.m. Brando says she stayed outside talking to another neighbor until 11:30 p.m. and noticed nothing amiss so that the abductor could not have taken baby Lisa before then. Brando told police that the lights were out in baby Lisa's house when she went inside and to bed around 11:30 p.m.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Okay now I'm really confused!! Did Debbie's brother leave after taking her to the store or did he stay and drink with her and the neighbor?? I wonder which source is right?
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:27 pm

So the story about the brother being there is not true - it may have come from the brother insisting that Debbie was definitely drunk and some took his insistence to mean he was there while she was drinking.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Im starting to not know what is real and what isnt. Think ill wait till LE gives a time line.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:Im starting to not know what is real and what isnt. Think ill wait till LE gives a time line.
You don't trust the "source"? Shocked 2
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Anybody have any ideas on who sold their story to NE?

Rumors saying somebody did.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Cast of characters in the missing Baby Lisa Case.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 16 Empty Neighbor says he passed polygraph in missing baby case

Post by Nama Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:03 pm

A man who lives next door to the home of baby Lisa Irwin says he has met repeatedly with detectives and passed a polygraph.

CNN interviewed Wednesday the husband of Samantha Brando, who is good friends with Debbie Bradley and spent much of the evening Oct. 3 drinking and smoking cigarettes with Bradley. CNN is not identifying the husband, who declined an on-camera interview.

Reporter Jim Spellman said a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department confirmed that the neighbor has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance of baby Lisa. The spokesperson said the department "has moved on from him," according to CNN.

Representatives for the Kansas City Police Department did not immediately respond to requests from KCTV for comment on Thursday.

Police focused on Brando's husband because he had moved out of his home just hours before Irwin went missing, CNN reported. The couple had marital problems.

Brando and her husband met with a marriage counselor in the early afternoon on Oct. 3. The counselor suggested that the couple attempt a trial separation and the husband left the home about 5 p.m. Oct. 3, CNN reported. He then went to a friend's home.

A source familiar with the case earlier this week told KCTV5 that Brando and her 4-year-old daughter were inside baby Lisa's home about 4:30 p.m. Oct. 3. Bradley told People magazine that she cooked dinner for her family, Brando and her daughter, which they shared about 5:30 p.m.

Irwin sat outside drinking and smoking cigarettes with Bradley from about 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Bradley then went to bed while Brando stayed outside talking to a neighbor, the source told KCTV5.

Brando's husband told CNN that he spent the night of Oct. 3 with a friend. He showed CNN texts between him and his wife on Oct. 3. At 10:33 p.m., the neighbor wrote to Brando that he loved her and their daughter and to kiss her goodnight. Brando responded at 10:54 p.m. that she and their daughter loved him too.

The man told CNN that he went to bed. He got up about 5 a.m. to go to his job at the Whiteman Air Force Base. The man said he received a call from Brando at 5:59 a.m. Oct. 4 to alert him that Lisa was missing.

The man said he worked his scheduled shift and rushed back to Kansas City afterward to see if he could help in anyway find the baby. The man to that end he cooperated with authorities when they focused on him, allowed his home to be searched repeatedly and ultimately took the polygraph test last week.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:55 pm

because a box of wine between two gals on the porch, smoking cigarettes and letting four kids run wild, just isn’t enough!
Irwin sat outside drinking and smoking cigarettes with Bradley from about 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Bradley then went to bed while Brando stayed outside talking to a neighbor, the source told KCTV5.The wording cracks me up.
The spouse of Samantha Brando was interviewed by CNN on Wednesday. He is a close friend with baby Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, and was with Bradley the evening of Oct. 3 drinking and smoking cigarettes.
The way these are written makes it sound like smoking cigarettes might have contributed to Lisa's disappearance.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:38 pm

I don't believe that party was out on the stoop all evening. I think it moved inside. Motorcycle guy said it was 45 degrees at 4 AM. So it had to be getting chilly sitting on the stoop for five hours.

We used to sit on my neighbors porch in the Summertime. She has comfortable chairs and a roof.
And when darkness came..it could get chilly even in the Summer months.

DB had none of the comforts there. Just a jug of wine, a pack of cigarettes and a cement step.

Those gals weren't out there long. Just until they could draw a crowd to go inside with.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:43 pm

On ng last night it was reported that the first sighting of man carrying a baby was bald, and sounded like Jersey. Then the other witness claimed it was a man of similar build but with grey/ salt pepper har, and that he picked him out of a lineup. NG reporter stated that this was a man from the neighborhood where Lisa lived. Did I understand that correctly?

Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Charlotte wrote:On ng last night it was reported that the first sighting of man carrying a baby was bald, and sounded like Jersey. Then the other witness claimed it was a man of similar build but with grey/ salt pepper har, and that he picked him out of a lineup. NG reporter stated that this was a man from the neighborhood where Lisa lived. Did I understand that correctly?
That's exactly what I heard too on NG last night!
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 16 Empty Drugs??

Post by Nama Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:51 pm

As investigators continue to search for missing 11-month-old Kansas City girl Lisa Irwin, several theories have surfaced regarding her disappearance – one of them being that the girl's vanishing may have a drug connection.

On Wednesday, HLN talk show host Jane Velez-Mitchell speculated that although Baby Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, claimed to be drunk the night the infant went missing, another “intoxicant” may have played a part

Bradley told police that three of her cell phones had been stolen from the house, presumably at the same time Baby Lisa was taken. However, Megan Wright, the woman who received a 50-second phone call from one of Bradley's cell phones the night the infant vanished, received the call between 8:00 and 8:30 p.m. that night – hours before Bradley claims to have passed out drunk. In addition, Wright is the ex-girlfriend of John Tanko, aka Jersey, who's been questioned by police regarding the case.

Authorities have publicly stated that he is not a suspect in the Baby Lisa's disappearance.

In a video clip played on Velez-Mitchell's show, Wright is seen saying she “found out that he [Tanko] was getting into some drug activity.”

Wright added that she believed he was into “Meth” and said the neighborhood handyman “would disappear for hours on end with no explanation. He was quick to anger. I just couldn’t handle it any more. Towards the last couple of days I was actually fearful... being around him.”

According to Velez-Mitchell, Wright also told police that Baby Lisa's mother had Wright's phone number written on her hand in ink – a rumor that has yet to be confirmed.

“But there’s definitely some kind of nexus there between that phone that was supposedly taken at the same time that the baby was taken and that woman with the pink hair [Wright] because that phone called that woman and then her ex-boyfriend [Tanko,] a local handyman she claims is into drugs who is allegedly doing yard work around that area that very night,” Velez-Mitchell notes.

Velez-Mitchell then welcomed criminal profiler Pat Brown to the show, asking her what she made of the fact that “The mom says there were three phones that were stolen along with the baby... And she went to sleep at 10:30. But way before she passes out a phone call is made on one of those supposedly stolen phones to the woman with pink hair [Wright] who has a boyfriend [Tanko] who does yard work in the area and who according to... his ex-girlfriend is into drugs. What do you make of it?”

Brown responded, “...a lot depends on what we’re hearing from witnesses and whether their statements are accurate. For example, it’s very possible a phone call could have been made, Jersey [Tanko] could have shown up. They could have been hanging out."

She continued, “The boys could have heard something going on that wasn’t supposed to be going on that mom doesn’t even want to talk to them about. Now we have something going bad with the baby. Now, you have to get rid of a baby and you have to get rid of possible other evidence... Take a look at these people who supposedly saw Jersey [Tanko] or somebody who looks like Jersey [Tanko] going down the street with this supposed baby.”

Brown also noted that police must try to figure out whether the three witnesses who claim they saw a man in a white t-shirt with a clean shaven head walking down the road at various times during the night and early morning hours the same evening Baby Lisa vanished are credible.

CNN correspondent Jim Spellman also spoke regarding Baby Lisa's case, noting that one witness has told police the man seen walking with the infant was not Tanko.

Baby Lisa was reported missing on Oct. 4 at about 4 a.m. after her father, Jeremy Irwin, returned home from work and found she was missing from her crib. The child's mother told police the last time she saw the girl was on the night of Oct. 3 at about 10:30 p.m. when she put the infant to bed.

Bradley later admitted during several media interviews that she was drunk that night and also noted that rather than 10:30 p.m., she last saw the infant girl at around 6:40 p.m

Baby Lisa is described as having blue eyes and blonde hair and being approximately 30 inches tall and weighing between 26 and 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. The infant is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough.

A $100,000 reward is being offered by an anonymous donor for the safe return of Baby Lisa or for information that leads to the conviction of whomever abducted the little girl.

Anyone with information is urged to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 16 Empty Baby Lisa Irwin Missing One Month; Police Stop Searching

Post by Nama Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:44 pm

On the eve of the one-month anniversary of baby Lisa Irwin's disappearance, Kansas City police said they are no longer actively searching for her. KMBC reported the announcement on its live blog last night. The news that the active search is over was coupled with a statement that baby Lisa Irwin's parents still are not cooperating with the investigation.

The end of the active police search does not mean the investigation is dead altogether. But after tireless weeks of ground and air searches that covered hundreds of homes, miles of woods, dumpsters, sewers, waterways, landfills, and industrial parks, police have little left to search without fresh leads to give them direction.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:47 pm

So the police have stopped looking - and Joe Taco has made sure no more "help" from the family - another case goes cold and a baby is dead somewhere.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:59 pm

artgal16 wrote:So the police have stopped looking - and Joe Taco has made sure no more "help" from the family - another case goes cold and a baby is dead somewhere.
It just makes me sick too! Where is beautiful baby Lisa? I bet her mother knows and just like Casey Anthony she'll never tell what really happen to her sweet baby girl.jmo
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:06 pm

I agree and how they have solved their money problems too - Someone should write a book
How to Kill your Child and profit on it for dummies
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Lots of chit chat on Facebook. Take a look. They are talking about the benefactor..we already knew about.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:43 pm

National Enquirer..always a fun read.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:07 am

Kansas City Police Say They Haven't Given Up Search for Missing Baby Lisa Irwin
By Cristina Corbin
Published November 04, 2011

Tips have slowed in the case of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin, but investigators remain active in their hunt for the child, a police spokeswoman said Friday.
One report claimed police had ended their search for the girl, but Kansas City police spokeswoman Stacey Graves said, "that's inaccurate."

"We did not call off the search by any means," Graves told FoxNews.com.

Graves said investigators had not conducted any "large field searches" in the past few days, but "we're still receiving tips and following up on them."

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin reported their 10-month-old daughter missing Oct. 4 after Irwin returned home from work to find the girl missing from her crib.
The baby's parents have said they think the child was abducted overnight while other members of the family slept inside their Kansas City home.

Jeremy Irwin told police he returned home in the pre-dawn hours and found his front door unlocked, and a bedroom window appeared to have been tampered with. Cellphones belonging to the family were also missing.

Hundreds of investigators -- some with metal detectors and police cadaver dogs -- scoured the neighborhood, including woods, ponds, a landfall and a nearby well. Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon sent members of the National Guard to Kansas City to assist in the search.
A police affidavit obtained by Fox News and other media outlets indicated an FBI cadaver dog had "hit" on the scent of a human body on the floor of Deborah Bradley's bedroom.

But the mystery of the child's disappearance deepened when new surveillance video emerged showing a man dressed in white leaving a wooded area the night the baby disappeared.

At least three witnesses reported seeing a man carrying a baby in the early morning hours of Oct. 4 at an intersection about three miles from the Irwin home.
On Tuesday, investigators questioned Deborah Bradley's brother but said he is not a suspect in the case, Fox affiliate WDAF-TV reports.

Lisa, whose first birthday is Nov. 11, was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it, according to her family.

No suspects have been identified thus far.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:38 am

My mind is boggled by this case! Every time I think I might understand a little, the next day it all changes.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:54 am

by raine1953 Today at 1:38

My mind is boggled by this case! Every time I think I might understand a little, the next day it all changes.
Who could blame you??? The "timelines" are a mess!!

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: Battle of the Timelines
Samantha Brando Emerging as Key Witness

By Carol Bengle Gilbert | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Thu, Nov 3, 2011

Different news sources published timelines yesterday, detailing the events of Oct. 3 to Oct. 4, when baby Lisa Irwin disappeared from her crib in Kansas City, Mo. The Kansas City Star said its timeline was provided by a source familiar with the family's recollection of the events. KCTV 5 said its timeline is based on what Lisa Irwin's family and witnesses told police, suggesting the possibility that the information came from someone in the police department. Both reports provide information suggesting that Bradley and Irwin's next-door neighbor may be a key witness.

NBC published a similar, less detailed, timeline today, attributing its information to a source who has had direct contact with multiple family members including Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.

Samantha Brando's Visit
The new timelines differ in some details, including a visit by Deborah Bradley's next-door neighbor and drinking companion Samantha Brando. The Star doesn't specify when Brando arrived at the Bradley-Irwin home Oct. 3 but describes it after saying Bradley's brother Phillip Netz and husband Jeremy Irwin had left the house, potentially placing her arrival later than 5:30 p.m. Netz was said to have left shortly after 5 p.m. and Irwin a half-hour later. Bradley put Lisa in her crib at 6:40 according to this source, while Brando headed for the store to buy liquor, returning about 7 p.m.

KCTV 5's source says Brando was at Bradley's house before Netz and Bradley left for Festival Foods at about 5 p.m. but her whereabouts while they were shopping is unknown. According to KCTV 5, it was 6 p.m., not 6:40 when Brando made her booze run, and about 6:30, not 7, when she returned. According to this report, Brando's 4-year-old daughter reported seeing baby Lisa at about 6:30, the same time it says Bradley put the baby to bed, while Samantha Brando last saw the baby at 4:30 p.m.

The NBC report says Brando returned to the Bradley home briefly at 6 then left, and otherwise concurs with the KCTV 5 report on timing of the visit.

Missing from the Timelines
The timelines omit key information concerning Brando and her daughter. The Star and KCTV 5 reports place Brando on the front stoop with Bradley drinking for three and one-half to four hours. Neither mentions whether Brando entered the Bradley home at any time during this interval to use the bathroom or check on her 4-year-old daughter inside the home.

The Star timeline has Brando leaving Bradley's home when Bradley said she was going to bed at 10:30 p.m. KCTV places Brando outside talking to another neighbor until 11:30 p.m. when she went inside and went to bed. The report asserts that the lights were off in the Bradley-Irwin home at 11:30, with Brando saying no abduction could have taken place before 11:30.

Where was Brando's 4-year-old daughter from 10:30 to 11:30 p.m.? Neither report attributes any time for Brando taking her child out of Bradley's home or putting her to bed. Addressing this critical omission could potentially leave room in the timeline for removal of baby Lisa from the Irwin home earlier than 11:30 p.m.

Irwin's Return
Both KCTV 5 and the Star reports state that Irwin left Starbucks to return home at 3:45 a.m. Oct. 4. KCTV 5 notes that police have been able to verify that Irwin was at Starbucks "until about 3:30 p.m."

The Star and KCTV 5 timelines provide discrepant descriptions involving Lisa's room on Irwin's return home. The Star says the baby's door was open but Irwin didn't peek inside. KCTV 5 says Irwin doesn't remember whether the door was open. Bradley was still asleep at this time by both reports, so the information could only have come from Irwin. Both reports say he checked the boys' room and saw his son in bed, went into his and Bradley's bedroom and spoke with Bradley, then "realized he had not checked on Lisa." The NBC timeline merely notes that Irwin checked on Lisa without providing further details.

All three reports note that on finding Lisa missing, Irwin ran to Brando's house to see if Brando had the baby. Brando asked why the baby would be with her and not at home, the KCTV 5 and Star reports said.
Brando may have a more significant role in the investigation into what happened to baby Lisa than previously reported, given these new details.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 16 Empty Baby Lisa Irwin Missing: 'We Did Not Call Off the Search,' Confirm Police

Post by Nama Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:45 am

'We Did Not Call Off the Search,' Confirm Police

The police have confirmed Friday that the search for missing baby Lisa Irwin is ongoing despite earlier reports suggesting the search had been called off.

The case of Baby Lisa Irwin has been in the national media spotlight since she mysteriously disappeared from her crib in her Kansas City home on Oct 4.

Kansas City police spokeswoman Stacey Grave told FoxNews.com: “We did not call off the search by any means.”

She said that investigators had not conducted any “large field searches” in the past few days but they are still “receiving tips and following up on them.”

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:26 am

Thanks for the update BJ! I'm so happy to hear that they are still searching for Lisa!!! I hope LE gets a good tip that might lead to a breakthrough in this sad and confusing case.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Baby Lisa Irwin Missing: Police Deny Rumors that Search is Called Off
By Stoyan Zaimov | Christian Post Contributor

Police have not given up on the search for Lisa Irwin, and have denied media reports of the contrary, authorities revealed Friday.

According to a statement made to KCTV5, the Kansas City Police Department have not stopped trying to find the daughter of Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.

They have received more than 1,200 tips on her whereabouts and her possible abduction, but the tips have not helped find the baby girl.

A representative for the Police, Sgt. Stacey Graves, shared that the vast majority of the tips were cleared. She was unable to share any further information on the state of the investigation, but assured the search will go on until they know what exactly happened.

Recent reports led some sources to believe that authorities gave up. The rumor could have been fueled by the recent setbacks involving the case, including defense attorneys stopping Lisa’s 5-year-old and 8-year-old brothers from participating in a second interview regarding the case.

A child specialist managed to get the children to share what they remembered on the night the abduction was reported.

One of the most talked about leads was that of John “Jersey Handyman” Tanko, a man who was initially suspected of being involved in the case.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation confiscated the cellphone of his ex-girlfriend, who received a short call from one of the phones stolen from the Irwin household on the night of the disappearance, but so far, neither of them has been accused of the possible kidnapping.

The parents of Lisa have also made their appearances scarce. They have not spoken to the news media since the first days of their daughter’s disappearance.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 16 Empty From ‘mother hen’ to media villain: The life of Debbie Bradley. Family members provide insights gleaned from the 25 tumultuous years of the mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin.

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:35 pm

By LEE HILL KAVANAUGH
The Kansas City Star
By LEE HILL KAVANAUGH The Kansas City Star
Updated: 2011-11-06T03:25:45Z

He can’t sleep. He has trouble focusing his thoughts or quieting roiling emotions after each news story about his missing granddaughter.

And baby Lisa Irwin’s first birthday looms five days away.

“That’s gonna be the oh-my-God moment,” said David Netz Jr., weeping. “I can’t even imagine what that day will be like. What will we do? How will we get through that? I don’t even know how to ask Debbie and Jeremy what we should do or how to help them through that.”

Since the mystifying Oct. 4 disappearance of the 10-month-old, much of the nation has been introduced to her parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, as the latest breathless, blow-by-blow, cable-crime-case sensation.

The coverage has been anything but favorable to his daughter Debbie. The family’s attorneys will no longer allow interviews with her or Irwin.

“Most of my family says, ‘Trust nobody.’ But it’s making things get even worse, I think,” Netz says. So he and a couple other members of the extended family are speaking out, helping The Kansas City Star pull together some of the threads of Deborah Lee Netz Bradley’s life of 25 years.

Netz shifts easily from streaming tears to fist-clenching anger — against the media, the police and others who disbelieve his daughter in the disappearance of her baby.

“People are judging whether Debbie’s crying enough, or if she’s crying too much, or if her lip curls up in some body language secret, or if Jeremy doesn’t show enough emotion.”

Another deep sigh.

“This whole thing is insanity times 10.”

Netz, 48, acknowledges the troubles in the family tree, the frays in the bonds. Alcoholism. Estrangement. Divorce. Untimely death.

Debbie’s mother left him more than once. And his daughter moved out of his house the first time as an angry 16-year-old. Still, he says, the two stayed connected, with visits at least once a week.

It feels like the whole world is judging his daughter without knowing anything about her, he says. He’s pained by Web postings that range from vitriol to know-it-all opinions by armchair sleuths.

Added to that is the media encampment at the family’s homes in the Northland.

“My God, Debbie and Jeremy can’t even relax and smoke on the back porch without seeing hidden cameras popping out of brush. It’s horrible.”

Last week, the family moved again, to a location unknown to most.

“Nobody knows how they’d react until this happens. I’m sick of hearing, ‘If they really cared they’d be doing so and so.’ … And through it all, little Lisa is out there somewhere, that’s what gets me….”

His voice goes silent, as he sobs.

If the world only knew, he says, they’d stop comparing Debbie with other infamous mothers like Casey Anthony and Susan Smith.

Take the time the family dog bit Lisa’s older half-brother in the face. Netz scooped up the bloody toddler and ran across the street to where Debbie was. “She started screaming, and we rushed (him) to the hospital.”

That’s why Netz discounts the theory that she would try to hide an accidental or negligent death of Lisa.

“She would have picked that baby up and run up and down the street screaming for help,” he said of his daughter.

“No, she didn’t do this. She’s not hiding anything. She’s told the whole world about her drinking.

“If they knew how Debbie prayed and prayed for a baby girl ever since her mother died because she wanted to name her Lisa,” he says, “then they would know there is no way she could do anything to the baby, or God forbid, if something horrible happened, she wouldn’t be able to keep that secret.

“Debbie tells everything.”

The day of the Amber Alert, Hazel Bradley, Debbie’s mother-in-law, heard about it from a neighbor. She rushed inside to keep her 9-year-old away from the TV.

But she was too late. Her daughter had slipped in from the school bus, saw the news and was crying: Somebody took Debbie’s baby! They took her!

Bradley held her as they watched the live press conferences. She texted her stepson, Sean Bradley, who is still legally married to Debbie.

Sean hasn’t talked with his wife for more than two years. Hazel hasn’t been in contact, either, but photographs of Debbie still are scattered throughout her house. She’s lived in Hazel’s Independence home at different times.

Sean is the father to Debbie’s 5-year-old son, who lives with her and Irwin. Hazel says Sean hadn’t known that Lisa was born.

Hazel just ached for Debbie when she appeared on television.

“She looked so scared and was hurting so bad. I couldn’t stop watching.”

Overwhelmed by the insinuations, Hazel was shaken. The 39-year-old woman is re-examining every minute detail of her past with her daughter-in-law. It was 2002 when the Bradleys first met the Fort Osage High sophomore.

Debbie was working at QuikTrip, the same store that employed Sean, a junior at William Chrisman High School.

Hazel says she was self-conscious about her weight, but typical for a teen. She liked the happy and bubbly girl right away.

There were enough tears, though, for her mother who had died the previous year. “She was struggling … really missing her, and she wasn’t getting along with her dad.”

The two women had those empty places in common. Hazel’s husband, Michael, an Army Desert Storm veteran, had just died of a heart attack at age 42. Married only a short time, she was a young widow, caring for her and Michael’s 4-month-old daughter; her little boy from a previous relationship; and her dead husband’s two teenagers, Sean and his sister.

When Debbie asked to move in, Hazel said yes, but set the ground rules: no drugs or drinking, nightly curfews and no fooling around with Sean.

The family settled in. Debbie helped with the baby girl. Little by little, Hazel learned the story.

Debbie was the oldest child of David and Lisa Netz. They divorced in 1992, and Lisa Netz moved back home to the Delaware/Pennsylvania area to be closer to her mother and siblings. She took Debbie and her two younger brothers, Tony and Phillip.

“She told us how her mom loved to brush her hair when they watched TV,” Hazel says.

David Netz moved east, too, to stay close to his children. He bought a house in New Castle, Del. Lisa and Debbie lived in the basement, David and the boys on the first floor.

In 2001, Lisa died unexpectedly. Her heart, Debbie told the Bradleys. The saddest part: She died on Phillip’s 10th birthday.

“She told me Phillip was the one who found her,” Hazel remembers. Lisa had promised her little boy that he could stay home from school, and they would go buy him a toy. He’d asked for a scooter.

“What a horrible thing for those three kids to go through.”

Debbie had just turned 15.

Lisa Netz’s obituary, published in The Star, said she was a member of Alcoholics Anonymous for eight years.

David Netz and other family members told of Lisa’s struggles with drinking, how one of her sisters sometimes would step in and take the three children to her own home until Lisa could sleep it off.

“Alcoholism is a horrible disease,” he says.

The children had a little counseling after their mom’s death, but Netz said they blamed him for her drinking, her death, all of it. And the in-laws, the Chivalettes, fought against Netz taking the children back to his hometown.

Netz says he tried his best as a divorced dad but that he was working 60-hour weeks and knows he wasn’t as present as he should have been.

It wasn’t like that in the beginning

“Debbie was a girly girl, a daddy’s girl, too,” he says, smiling. “She loved the color pink, loved clothes and loved her ‘slippery’ black shoes. She liked those shoes called Jellies, too.”

She was always a “mother hen” to her brothers, he says. After her mother’s death, “she did it even more.”

But after the return to Independence, father and daughter fought constantly.

Debbie dropped out of high school in her sophomore year, met a boy and moved out.

It was Hazel who helped Debbie get ready for Sean’s senior prom. The girl chose a sparkly purple dress. Hazel took her to Independence Center and bought her a silver tiara, earrings and a necklace.

Prom night, she brushed Debbie’s hair like Lisa once did, and pinned it into an up do. She also did her makeup.

“She looked beautiful.” The photo from that night is quickly found, causing fresh tears.

It wasn’t long afterward that Hazel asked Debbie and Sean to move out. She’d caught them in bed together.

“I told them that if they were going to be like grownups they needed to get their own place. That’s something I will not tolerate in my house with all the other children here,” she says.

Weeks later, the teens announced wedding plans — and the news that Sean had enlisted in the Army.

“That broke my heart,” says Hazel. “I felt like I helped them rush into stuff they weren’t ready for.”

Debbie’s father signed the paperwork allowing her to marry at 17. “I liked Sean,” he explains, “and I knew he had enlisted, and I worried that Debbie would get pregnant and find herself alone.”

The wedding was held in the Netz backyard. Sean’s biological mom flew in from the West Coast. But the event was marred for Hazel: Sean and Debbie were still mad at her and barely spoke. Hazel hates the memory of it.

“At least they asked me to come.”

According to military records, Sean Michael Bradley enlisted on Aug. 7, 2003, and entered training at Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.

Transferred to Fort Bragg, N.C., for paratrooper training, he became part of the 37th Engineer Battalion. He was deployed to Afghanistan and returned to show his family a mangled bullet-resistant vest that he said saved his life.

Debbie delivered a baby boy at Fort Bragg in late November 2005. A year later, Hazel took her brood to North Carolina and joined them for two weeks. She took them all to Myrtle Beach, S.C., for a vacation.

Hazel saw so much joy with Debbie then. She remembers thinking “how good a mother she was.”

At the Army post, Debbie bought clothes and shoes for her youngest brother, Phillip, back in Independence.

Sgt. Sean Bradley’s service ended in March 2007. The couple returned to Independence and moved in with Debbie’s dad. But Sean couldn’t find a job and struggled in the civilian world, Hazel says. A 2008 news article says he was arrested for discharging a weapon; he told police he was suffering from war-related stress.

Bills were mounting. The tension was too much. Debbie and Sean separated.

Debbie tried again to live with the Delaware relatives but was drawn back to the Kansas City area once more. Again, she went to Hazel’s.

It was wonderful having her little grandson. Hazel stops here and looks up. “I love Debbie, too.”

Sean was living with his sister by then. Debbie tried hard to get back with him — sometimes spending two hours putting on makeup and choosing an outfit when he came to pick up his son. But Hazel says he wasn’t interested.

And for some reason, Sean seemed to feel uncomfortable around his little boy. He stopped visiting him. He still pays child support, Hazel says.

“He’s a very good kid,” but the war left its scars, she says.

Debbie talked of getting her G.E.D. and insisted that her youngest brother, Phillip, graduate. But she didn’t go back to school. Instead, she started leaving the house at night, taking Hazel’s truck without asking when the family slept.

“I never knew for sure where she went or what she did,” Hazel said. They had words. Debbie was again asked to leave.

“It’s just immature things,” she says. “I kept thinking she would settle down.”

The Bradleys looked into the cost of divorce, but because of the little boy, the legal fees were daunting for both families.

Sean, now 26, lives in Lenexa. Numerous attempts to contact him for this story were unsuccessful.

Debbie took her son back to her father’s house in east Independence, where her brother Tony still lives, too. She soon moved into Hawthorne Place apartments not far away and began working at Payless ShoeSource, according to Hazel.

There, she met Jeremy Irwin, an electrician who made some repairs. He was a graduate of Kearney High School and was working as an apprentice in the trade, said an Irwin family member.

Irwin already had a child, now 8, from another relationship.

About three years ago, Debbie gave Irwin’s address for a traffic ticket. The address was for the North Lister Avenue home from which baby Lisa disappeared. Lately, the family has been staying at the North Walrond Avenue residence rented by Debbie’s brother Phillip.

She never called Hazel again.

“I miss Debbie. She was a good mother … There’s just no way she could have done this, and she’s just not smart enough — not that she’s dumb — but she couldn’t cover up something like this so well.”

Not all of Debbie’s family rallied around her.

Her uncle, Johnny Chivalette III, called her twice from Delaware, the second time to ask her to confess.

“She hung up on me. But you have to understand. Our family is so dysfunctional,” he said. He also wrote her a letter calling for her to give up. He sent a copy to The Star.

He’d already called the Kansas City Police Department and had a conference call with four detectives.

Chivalette said he told them how the tragedies of alcoholism wove through the family, causing pain and dysfunction, how siblings refuse to talk with each other, often for years.

Some family members think Chivalette just represents more of the dysfunction. Indeed, he concedes he has served time in prison.

Considering her mother’s genes, Chivalette thinks Debbie shouldn’t be drinking at all. But the night of Lisa’s disappearance, according to a source close the family, she’d consumed at least five glasses of wine while chatting with a neighbor on the porch.

“I don’t think she’d do something on purpose,” Chivalette says, “but I can see her hiding something after that. …

“Look, I hope they find baby Lisa with a clean diaper and a full tummy, but with my family, it’ll probably end worse.”

The family drama has become reality TV and fodder for supermarket mags.

“Twisted Secret Life of Baby Lisa Mom,” the National Enquirer blares, touting a gossipy tale of Debbie — “a slender, buxom brunette … considered the most beautiful of the soldiers’ wives” — allegedly trying to steal another Army wife’s man at Fort Bragg.

The blogs have been brutal, too. One called for the immediate execution of Bradley and Irwin.

Garbage, says Netz.

All the family members have been hounded by national media, such as Nancy Grace, whom he dubs “Nancy Dis-Grace.” Hazel said one show promised she wouldn’t be bothered by any media if she signed an exclusive agreement.

For a while, Debbie and Jeremy talked freely with national TV personalities until apparently gagged by their attorneys. ABC’s Good Morning America gets the scoop now — on Halloween, its crews followed the family trick-or-treating.

Netz has stopped watching television in disgust. He’s not opening Facebook or reading emails, and he screens all calls.

He has angry words for the police, too.

He says officers called Debbie white trash in their interviews, told her to cut the innocence act, that it was obvious she’d killed Lisa. They said they’d found the body, showed her burnt clothes, he says.

“Then, they told Jeremy that Debbie had confessed to them that Lisa wasn’t his, even though she looks just like him! Eleven hours they talked with both Jeremy and Debbie, and when they asked for a break, the police announced they weren’t cooperating!”

The police deny those accusations. Legally, though, they can say anything they want in interviews and interrogations.

Netz feels his daughter would have cracked if guilty.

“If they had anything, anything on Debbie they’d have arrested her by now.” His hand clenches.

“But they have nothing.”

Baby Lisa is out there, somewhere, Netz says.

“She was absolutely beautiful, and she was always cooing and laughing and chewing on her hand. I used to tease Debbie and say, ‘That kid is just hungry. Give her a pork chop, will ya?’ ”

“They can take her away, but they can’t take away her memory. … She is so special to us.”

Again, he stops talking. He wipes his eyes.

“Yeah, I think she’s still alive…

“Tell people to keep looking.”

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 16 Empty Lisa Irwin Breaking Update; Grandparents Speak Out and Much More

Post by Nama Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:31 am

Lisa Irwin, the missing Kansas City infant believed to be abducted from her home, is still missing. While the parents of the girl, mainly the mother, appear to be suspicious in the eyes of the media and public, her grandparents are speaking out. That's not the only major update either.

Does Deborah Bradley deserve such negative attention?

Listen, these are the days "post-Caylee-Anthony" -- America is literally on edge anytime a child is missing and the parents are the last to see them. Since Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder, people have been literally out for blood. That's why Tot Mom is in hiding and that is possibly a small amount of why people are just glued to this case. It's very similar to the Casey Anthony case in very many ways.

It also doesn't help that Deborah Bradley admitted, several days after her daughter was missing, that she was drunk on the night she vanished. Why couldn't she be upfront and truthful from the very beginning? It's highly doubtful that she'd simply forgotten she was drunk, several days after the fact, to only remember later when surveillance footage shows up of her buying a box of wine that barely made it through the night.

Look, Deborah Bradley may not be responsible for what happened to her daughter directly, but indirectly she is most certainly responsible. How could an adult expect to be completely responsible for the care of a child if they're alone with them and consuming massive amounts of alcohol, and what is now rumored to be drugs as well? At the very least, Debbie Bradley has proven to the media and several hundred thousand people who are glued to this case that she's a horribly irresponsible parent who completely failed not only her infant daughter that night, but the rest of her family as well.

Hopefully Lisa Irwin is found soon, and she is alive; but Mark Furhman is probably right. Statisticaly, and with the evidence that has trickled through the media, this doesn't look good -- not at all.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:36 am

Look, Deborah Bradley may not be responsible for what happened to her daughter directly, but indirectly she is most certainly responsible. How could an adult expect to be completely responsible for the care of a child if they're alone with them and consuming massive amounts of alcohol, and what is now rumored to be drugs as well? At the very least, Debbie Bradley has proven to the media and several hundred thousand people who are glued to this case that she's a horribly irresponsible parent who completely failed not only her infant daughter that night, but the rest of her family as well.
Amen!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Grandpa: Baby Lisa's Birthday To Be Tough

Missing Girl To Turn 1 On Friday

POSTED: 3:25 pm CST November 6, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Lisa Irwin's first birthday, less than a week away, will be "the oh-my-God moment" for the missing baby's Kansas City family, her grandfather said.

Lisa, whose parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, reported her missing a month ago, turns 1 on Nov. 11. Bradley's father, David Netz Jr., told The Kansas City Star that the date will be a wrenching milestone for the family.

"That's gonna be the oh-my-God moment," said the 48-year-old Netz, weeping. "I can't even imagine what that day will be like. What will we do? How will we get through that? I don't even know how to ask Debbie and Jeremy what we should do or how to help them through that."

Bradley and Irwin reported Lisa missing from their Kansas City home on Oct. 4. The parents have said they believe the girl, who was then 10 months old, was snatched from her crib while other family members slept. Police have conducted several searches and cleared about 1,000 leads, but say they have no suspects in the child's disappearance.

The case has drawn heavy media attention, which Netz said has been very difficult.

"People are judging whether Debbie's crying enough, or if she's crying too much, or if her lip curls up in some body language secret, or if Jeremy doesn't show enough emotion," Netz told the newspaper.

He said having the media camp out at the homes of family members has also been troubling.

"My God, Debbie and Jeremy can't even relax and smoke on the back porch without seeing hidden cameras popping out of brush. It's horrible," Netz said.
Attorneys for the family will no longer allow reporters to interview Bradley and Irwin.

Netz doesn't believe that his daughter, Bradley, would have tried to hide an accidental or negligent death of the baby.

"No, she didn't do this. She's not hiding anything. She's told the whole world about her drinking. .," he said. Bradley has said she was drunk the night before the child was reported missing.

"If they knew how Debbie prayed and prayed for a baby girl ever since her mother died because she wanted to name her Lisa," Netz said, "then they would know there is no way she could do anything to the baby, or God forbid, if something horrible happened, she wouldn't be able to keep that secret."
He said his granddaughter, Lisa, is out there somewhere.

"They can take her away, but they can't take away her memory. She is so special to us," he said.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:55 pm

“My God, Debbie and Jeremy can’t even relax and smoke on the back porch without seeing hidden cameras popping out of brush. It’s horrible.” Eeewww Barf
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:16 pm

I though the same thing, Charm..even though I smoke. One would think Debbie's father would come up with a better way to express them "relaxing".

Sorry, words are just not flowing for me right now.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Lisa Irwin turns a year old this week, if she's safe and alive with whomever allegedly kidnapped her. The 11-month-old Kansas City infant is still missing, and details of this case continue to leak into the media.
It was earlier reported in the story titled "Lisa Irwin Breaking Update; Grandparents Speak Out and Much More," that a witness positively identified one of Deborah Bradley's neighbors as the mystery man spotted carrying an infant through the area the night the baby vanished. This was featured on Judge Pirro's Fox News program Justice, with her guest commentator Mark Furhman. It was said on Pirro's program that this neighbor passed a polygraph test and isn't under suspicion of police. Other sources have been echoing the sentiment that was reported on the Fox News program last night, and nobody in law enforcement has released an official statement that can be verified through a credible source. So what does this mean?

Who abducted Lisa Irwin?

The person picked out of the police lineup is reported to be the husband of Samantha Brando. Deborah Bradley is reported to have been getting drunk with Samantha Brando the night baby Lisa vanished. These are just too many connections to ignore. It's strange that the person identified carrying a baby matching Lisa's description is the husband of someone who got inebriated with the child's mother that night.

Are any of these connections just coincidences?

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:22 am

I hate that LE hasn't tracked down the whereabouts of this little baby yet. I know they are working hard to find her but this so reminds me of Gabriel Johnson vanishing into thin air.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:02 am

Baby Lisa Irwin Missing: Volunteers Search Nearby Woods for Clues

As police confirmed the search for missing baby Lisa Irwin remains active, volunteers in the local area have searched the neighborhood vicinity in hopes of finding more clues, reports KMBC.com.

A crowd of volunteers, which included Lisa’s grandparents, searched the woods near 53rd Street and Randolph Road on Saturday, following reports of witnesses seeing a man carrying a baby in that area on the night she went missing.

Although it has been one month since baby Lisa vanished from her crib in her Kansas City home on Oct. 4, police have not found any hard evidence on what may have happened to the baby and the number of tips in the case have reportedly begun to slow down.

On Friday, Kansas City police spokeswoman Stacey Grave told FoxNews.com: “We did not call off the search by any means.”

She said that investigators had not conducted any “large field searches” in the past few days but they are still “receiving tips and following up on them.”

No suspects have been identified in the case so far. Parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin reported their daughter missing on the evening of Oct. 4 after Irwin returned home from work and found her missing.

Her mother admitted falling asleep drunk on the night her daughter went missing. Jeremy Irwin worked a night shift and did not return home until around 4 a.m. and noticed Lisa was not in her crib. He then called the authorities.

Investigators have searched the neighborhood, woods, ponds and a well but found nothing substantial. Three witnesses have reported seeing a man carrying a baby three miles from the Irwin home on the night that baby Lisa disappeared.

Police are still approaching her disappearance as a missing person's case and not a murder case.

One of the three witnesses who described seeing a man with a baby near an intersection three miles from baby Lisa Irwin’s home has identified a man in a photo lineup who is a neighbor of the Irwin family, according to a report by Fox News.

The neighbor is thought to be the husband of Samantha Brando, who was reportedly drinking with baby Lisa’s mother Deborah on the night of the disappearance. However, the neighbor has an alibi for the night and has also passed a polygraph test.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Baby Lisa Irwin Missing: Brothers to be Interviewed This Week

After multiple cancellations, police expect to re-interview the two stepbrothers of baby Lisa Irwin sometime this week, according to Fox News.

The re-interview was originally scheduled for Oct. 28, but family attorney Joe Tacopina cancelled last minute and promised to reschedule.

Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, told authorities their daughter was snatched from her crib in Kansas City on Oct. 4.

When originally interviewed on Oct.4, the two stepbrothers told a child specialist they had heard a noise the night their sister was reported missing.

Investigators requested a re-interview of the two boys, ages 5 and 8, and said the stress of recent events did not allow for a proper interview on Oct. 4.

Kansas City Police Office Darin Snapp told ABCNews.com he wanted to re-interview the brothers to see “if they remember anything that might be able to help find their younger sister.”

DNA samples will also be taken from the boys’ cheeks to compare with the DNA found in the house.

Bradley's fiancé and Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, was out on a late call doing electrical work for a local Starbuck the night his daughter disappeared. When he returned from work roughly around 4 a.m., he reported several lights on, the front door unlocked, three missing cell phones and a tampered screen window.

Upon checking his daughter’s crib, Irwin realized Lisa was missing.

Although officials contend the couple complied with authorities’ requests, public suspicion circulated when Bradley switched the time she last saw her infant. Originally claiming she put her child down at 10:30 p.m., Bradley then changed her story to say 6:40 p.m. local time.

More concern arose when Bradley told NBC news that she had been drinking heavily on the evening of her child’s disappearance. Bradley said she had “enough to be drunk.”

Bradley has said she fears being arrested for her baby’s disappearance, because “if they arrest me, people are going to stop looking for her.”

On Monday, Fox News reported that police still wish to conduct separate interviews with the parents.

"There's a whole list of things that they may know," Kansas City Police Captain Steve Young previously told ABCNews.com.

Police said that potential suspects, including “Jersey” the repairperson, have cooperated with authorities.

Neighbor Mary Hurt reported seeing “Jersey” near the Bradley home on the night of Lisa’s disappearance. Hurt told CNN’s Nancy Grace she thought Jersey was “shady.”

On Monday, Fox News reported that police plan to throw out old leads in the case, which entered its one-month mark on Nov. 4.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Lisa Irwin Monday Update; is Deborah Bradley Going to Jail?
November 07, 2011 04:40 PM EST

Lisa Irwin remains missing from Kansas City, with very few details trickling into the media outlets online and on television. While police appear to be working quietly, some feel that they're collecting evidence to make an arrest.

It was already reported several weeks ago that Deborah Bradley expressed sentiments that she feels that she will be arrested. She's been acting suspiciously, along with other people connected to this case, since Lisa Irwin vanished in October. This latest source poses a pretty valid question after the latest developments in this missing persons case:

Will Deborah Bradley be arrested?

Crime experts Janine Pirro and Mark Furhman expressed the points that everyone questioned by police so far in this disappearance have been cleared and have passed polygraph tests—everyone but Deborah Bradley, of course. Since day one Deborah, and her husband, Jeremy, have been uncooperative with detectives, and Deborah even publicly admitted that she failed a polygraph test. Nobody else has failed one in this case, including a neighbor who was positively identified by a witness to be the man carrying a baby in the middle of the night, on surveillance.

Strange comments made by the parents of Lisa Irwin

They may not be hard-evidence proving the family is involved, but some of their comments have left many people scratching their heads in bewilderment. When asked who he believed would snatch an 11-month-old baby out of her home, Jeremy Irwin made an ambiguous statement that has gotten very little coverage:

"a woman who cheated on her husband," he responded.

Deborah Bradley admits to getting drunk with a friend on her front porch the night 11-month-old Lisa Irwin vanished, and was spotted on surveillance purchasing boxed wine with her brother—who has also made some inconsistent statements in this case. At first, it was reported that Lisa Irwin's uncle, the man seen buying wine with Deborah Bradley, wasn't at the home the night the infant vanished. However, recent reports indicate that the man was in fact at the home and asleep when the alleged abduction occurred.

Consider why a man would say this about his wife, while his infant daughter is missing. Could it be that Jeremy Irwin is aware of whatever happened, and is simply just too spineless to take initiative and telling the cops everything he may know or even suspect? You see, he's a man who works to take care of a woman who has two kids from different men. Deborah Bradley evidently also doesn't have a job, so in this time of economic stress, he was forced to take on two jobs and work late into the early morning hours to make ends meet; meanwhile his soon-to-be wife is chugging a box of wine, smoking cigarettes, and hanging out with a variety of people while he's gone and while his baby daughter vanishes. Does this situation paint a picture of a dominant and assertive male who is in control of his life and family life? Absolutely not.

It certainly seems like Deborah Bradley is the one in control, especially when she cut him off as he made the comment about a cheating wife possibly being responsible. Think about it.

Finding Lisa Irwin

Regardless of who looks guilty of wrongdoing in all this, the most important task is finding baby Lisa. Statistics are stacked against her, but there is always a tiny shred of hope that someone could have actually abducted her and has her safe. Her birthday is this week, and she would be turning 1-year-old. Will she be brought home in time?

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Top New York family law attorney Vikki Ziegler says if the parents had nothing to do withLisa Irwin’s disappearance they should be helping with the case, and not refusing interviews with police!

Lisa’s mother, Deborah Bradley, has admitted to being drunk the night her daughter disappeared, and she’s changed her story that she originally told police.

“If you drink and pass out, it’s not a crime,” Vikki told Bonnie Fuller. “If you haven’t done anything to your harm you child, so to me that’s why it’s so strange how come they’re not talking more than they should to the police.”

According to Vikki, the parents are protecting themselves, when their focus should be on doing everything they can to find Lisa. Instead, they’re not as involved as many think they should be.

“Because she’s not doing that and acting so bizarre, you want to kind of point the finger at her and say ‘Something’s not right,’” Vikki said. She said statistics show most of the time — though not always — a family member has something to do with a child’s disappearance. Because Deborah is avoiding police, it makes her appear as if she has something to hide.

What do YOU think? Is Deborah not telling the whole story? Or does she know nothing?

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Lisa Irwin Neighborhood Search Ends with Nothing
November 07, 2011 09:55 PM EST

A search for missing baby Lisa Irwin ended in her neighborhood today with no clues found in the infant's disappearance. It was a volunteer-led event, in hopes that some clues could have been missed by detectives and other searchers in the first weeks of the missing Kansas City infant's disappearance.

It's unfortunate that nothing was found, but it could also be a positive sign for those of you who are still hanging onto hope that the child is still alive somewhere. The neighbors who surround the home of Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have taken a proactive stance in trying to locate this missing, beautiful little girl. Among those in the search were the parents of Jeremy Irwin, Lisa's paternal grandparents. Where are Deborah Bradley's parents in all of this, since they've publicly spoken out against the negative attention their daughter has gotten. Sources haven't shared whether or not the maternal grandparents of the missing infant were present.

Parents of Lisa Irwin called "zombies" by father of missing boy

Whenever a missing persons case becomes high-profile, it seems like a common occurrence for parents of other high-profile missing kids to throw themselves into the fray. In this case, the father of a boy who vanished over two decades ago made a visit with Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin recently; he made some pretty shocking comments about them.

The man noted a feeling of "tension, pressure, and sadness filled every square inch of the home," and said that neither Bradley or Irwin were very cooperative in talking with him. He just wanted to express concerns for how they're behaving, and they weren't going to have anything of it. Maybe it's just best that this couple be left alone by outsiders, aside from investigators and their own lawyers. It's more than obvious that neither Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin are interested in putting forth the efforts that other parents of missing children have done in the past. It's bizarre, yes, but it's not worth making yourselves nuts over it.

Let the detectives handle this one; they're probably already building a case as this is written against someone.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Lisa Irwin, still missing in Kansas City, MO - Page 16 Empty Attempted Call From Phone of Baby Lisa's Mother Brings New Questions

Post by Wrapitup Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Published November 08, 2011

On the night baby Lisa Irwin disappeared, someone attempted to use her mother's cell phone to call a woman whose ex-boyfriend has a reported history of break-ins in the vicinity of the family's Kansas City home, according to police.

Megan Wright, who had been residing at a home a mile from Deborah Bradley, Lisa's mother, denies ever having received the call. She said she shared the phone with seven others and did not have the phone in her possession during the alleged call, which was attempted on the night the 10-month-old Lisa disappeared.

A resident from Wright's home contradicted her recollection, and said house members do not share phones. Both parents have said they were incapable of making phone calls, KCTV5.com reported.

Bradley and Jeremy Irwin reported their daughter missing Oct. 4 after Irwin returned home from work to find the girl missing from her crib.

The baby's parents have said they think the child was abducted overnight, while other members of the family slept inside their Kansas City home.

Wright said she dated a local handyman known as “Jersey,” whom she described as a drifter who would go door-to-door looking for work, the station reported.

“Jersey” was interviewed by police and cleared of any involvement in the baby’s disappearance, Steve Young, a spokesman from the Kansas City Police Department, told the station.

The parents, meanwhile, have been criticized for what some perceive to be inadequate cooperation with authorities during the month-long search.

Vikki Ziegler, an attorney in New York working with the family, reportedly said she believes the parents are hiding something and should be helping more in the investigation.

Ziegler said in an interview that the couple was supposed to protect their daughter and because Bradley’s not “doing that and acting so bizarre, you want to kind of point the finger at her and say, ‘Something’s not right,' " according to the International Business Times.

video I cannot embed.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Shoo-wee, has this ever become complicated!!!!
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:28 pm

I completely give up on this one. Nothing will surprise me anymore! I just hope and pray that baby is OK and safe somewhere but I don't think so.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next