Post by raine1953 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:44 pm

He/they make me sick. Barf Lies crap

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Who needs to buy his book? We can read it in all the excerpts the media is posting.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:09 am

Casey Anthony’s Attorney to Release Tell-All Book Next Week, Will You Buy It? POSTED BY AMBERDOTY ON JUNE 29TH, 2012 AT 10:10 AM

No high profile murder case is complete, it seems, until someone (or everyone) involved releases a tell-all book about the ordeal and the Casey Anthony saga is no different. Anthony’s lead attorney, Jose Baez, is slated to release his book on Tuesday, July 3.

The 421 page work is titled Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story and is already available for pre-order on Amazon. A few have already received advance copies, including the Associated Press, and details from the book are beginning to emerge. So, what insider knowledge can we expect to gain from reading Baez’s account? ABC reports that Baez discusses not only details of the case, but delves into the elaborate escape plan his team put together to hide Anthony once she was released from jail following her acquittal for the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

“As soon as we walked out that door, I heard screams, the way teenagers screamed for Justin Bieber at one of his concerts,” Baez wrote about the moment Anthony exited the jail. “I’m certain they were yelling ‘Baby killer’ and the like, but after going from total silence to the sound of insanity, neither one of us could make out a single word they were saying.”

Baez also writes about his belief that Anthony suffers from “serious mental health issues.” (Ya think?) Baez says that the “vivid details from her imagination” given by Casey were “a bit more than lies” and described Anthony as someone “not playing with a full deck.”

Prosecuting attorney in the case, Jeff Ashton, receives harsh criticism in the book from Baez for his failure to appear at Anthony’s sentencing.

“I can think of nothing worse to do to your team, and all I have to say about that is that Jeff Ashton, you’re a coward,” Baez wrote.

Baez also makes clear his feelings for Anthony’s mother Cindy Anthony relying on the age-old adage “the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.” He strikes out at Nancy Grace as well calling her a “quack.” (I may not be a fan of NG but I do NOT think She is the 'quack' in this scenario).

Reviews of the book are mixed ranging from “I can’t put it down” to “Reads like a poorly written fiction.” For anyone out there who still values his opinion, Geraldo Rivera calls the book “An incredible read” and heralds it as one of the two best true crime books of all time. The other being Vincent Bugliosi’s “Helter Skelter.”

This is one book that will not be making its way to my Kindle. No matter my opinion on whether justice was served in the case, I don’t need to pay $17.51 to read that Casey Anthony has issues or Nancy Grace, for that matter. How about you? Will curiosity get the best of you or have you had your fill of this tragic story?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had thought about starting a new thread re: Bozo's book but he doesn't deserve one. It would feel like I am promoting his book.

We ALL know there will be gazillions of articles once the book is released next week. And, I expect him to do the talk show rounds.
Barf

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony verdict: A year later, where are key players?

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 am

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
6:56 p.m. EST, June 30, 2012

Almost a year ago, the jury returned its verdict: not guilty. The most high-profile trial of the Internet age ended with Casey Anthony acquitted of murdering her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie.

The trial was a legal spectacle that captivated the nation. People trekked to Orlando from out of state and waited hours for the opportunity to sit in the courtroom for a day's testimony.

Hundreds roared in outrage outside the courthouse as the verdict was read July 5. After deliberating for 11 hours, a jury from Pinellas County had come to a conclusion vastly different from the one rendered in the court of public opinion.

Within days, Anthony was free and immediately went into hiding. A year later, her location — and her future — remains a mystery.

For the key players, the case was a life-altering experience. See photos of the key players

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed."

That was Casey Anthony, in a video-diary made in October and leaked to the public in January. It was the first time we had heard her speak since her acquittal. Despite the verdict, many still presume Anthony guilty.

Anthony remains in hiding for fear of her safety. Speculation has swirled about where, in Florida, she has been living. News reports have linked her to various television and book deals that either fell apart or never existed.

Anthony's probation records document a little about her life post-trial: She's unemployed, has no money and has at times been in therapy.

The public knows Anthony is in Florida only because she's on probation in a check-fraud conviction unrelated to her daughter's death. When that ends in August, she'll be free.

Will we see her again? It's possible. Anthony was recently subpoenaed to come back to Orange County and appear in a civil trial in January — one of three lawsuits she currently faces in connection with Caylee's death.

Beyond that, her future is undefined, even those close to her admit.

"Who's going to hire her?" Anthony's attorney Cheney Mason told the Sentinel last week. "Where can she go? This is a real problem." No, it's not. She Can and Should go Straight to Hell!

Mason said Anthony was released from jail into a new form of prison. Any venture into the public is a risk.

Recently, Anthony surfaced to speak to CNN'sPiers Morgan by phone.

"There's nothing in this world I've ever been more proud of, and there's no one I loved more than my daughter," Morgan said Anthony told him. "She's my greatest accomplishment."

Mason told the Sentinel that the acrimony surrounding the case is "just something that doesn't go away."

Will Anthony ever have a normal life? Mason said he's not sure. What a CROCK!

"I don't know that she's ever going to have the opportunity."

"Prior to the case a lot of people knew me," says Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry. But after the Casey Anthony case, "that number increased 100-fold."

Perry has a lot of fans these days. Wherever he goes, people approach him with questions and snap pictures.

"They generally say two things: One, they compliment me on the way that I ran the courtroom," Perry says. "The second thing is that they say that as a result of the case, they have a greater appreciation for the system and how it works."

Perry would not discuss the facts of the case, details of the trial or its verdict, citing a pending appeal. However, he said he believed the high-profile trial had a positive impact on the public, allowing people to see the judicial process beyond sound bites and snippets on the news.

The case represented a monumental undertaking for Perry and his staff. Jurors were selected in Pinellas County, then sequestered in an Orlando-area hotel. Coordinating food and entertainment was a constant chore. Even allowing jurors to watch television was difficult.

That was because the case received unprecedented media coverage, on television and online.

Perry said 24-hour news makes it hard for people "not to come to a conclusion before any of the evidence is revealed in court."

Did the media coverage frustrate Perry? "No ... I couldn't be frustrated because I didn't watch it."

Would Perry — like prosecutor Jeff Ashton and defense lawyer Jose Baez — consider writing a book?

"You never say never, but at this point in time, I have no inclination to do that," he laughed.

Though he couldn't address the verdict, Perry said the key question, despite the distractions, is: "Did the system work? ... I would say yes."

For Jeff Ashton, the 12 months since the trial have been busy. He wrote a book, "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony," which is soon to be a TV movie. He retired as a prosecutor, then announced a run for Orange-Osceola state attorney.

He says he doesn't dwell on the verdict.

"It really only comes to mind when people ask me about it," Ashton says. "I get a lot of that to this day."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:46 pm

my 2 cents It will be a cold day in hell when I put money in that degenerate SOB's pocket. pick in

I REFUSE to buy anything Jose DaBozo has to sell and especially anything he writes because he has nothing worthwhile to say. rabbit

When he opens his mouth, all I hear is Lies , "Blah, blah, blah." (Except in opening statements when he said "penis"...:jaw dropping: I about swallowed my teeth when I heard that.)

Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Lilone said When he opens his mouth, all I hear is Lies , "Blah, blah, blah." [i](Except in opening statements when he said "penis"...:jaw dropping: I about swallowed my teeth when I heard that.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:58 pm

I won't buy his book, or Casey's either. Why pay to read lies? Why pay to read something written by an incompetent boob such as Bozo?
I might read it if I could check it out of the library, or if it was a free download on my kindle. Have no fear, it will be coming to Amazon before too long as a freebie.
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey and Cindy Anthony wear Caylee's ashes around their necks so they can 'be together forever'

Post by Nama on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:23 am

Casey Anthony and her mother have reconciled and made a pact to wear matching necklaces that carry the ashes of Anthony's daughter, Caylee, according to People magazine.

In an advanced e-copy of the People magazine article titled "The Strange Lonely Life of Casey Anthony," a friend of the "most hated woman in America" says Casey and Cindy Anthony never take the necklaces off.

"She told me it was the way the Anthony women should be together: forever," the friend said.

"It depends on your point of view whether that's morbid whether that's sentimental, because of the things we've heard about the Anthony family the last few years certainly it does seem like a morbid thing to do," Helling said.

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:31 am

They make me Barf . I wonder where George is in all of this.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:16 pm

‘Dr. Phil’ donated $600,000 to Anthony charity, People reports

How much did Dr. Phil McGraw pay to a charity set up by George and Cindy Anthony?
That question has floated out there since the parents of Casey Anthony appeared on the season premiere of “Dr. Phil” in September.

People magazine reports that the figure was $600,000.

The magazine offers the information in ”The Strange Lonely Life of Casey Anthony.” The article is timed to the first anniversary Thursday of Anthony’s acquittal of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing reported that George and Cindy’s attorney Mark Lippman wouldn’t confirm the figure in the People article, but Lippman said the Caylee’s Fund charity was dissolved Friday and $100,000 in it had been distributed to three other foundations.

Still, Kealing noted that People reports the “Dr. Phil” money has gone to support Casey Anthony.

How does that information make you feel? I’m pretty sure that McGraw didn’t get his money’s worth, because paying for interviews is such an unseemly practice.

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Casey Anthony: Is she trying to upstage Jose Baez?

Jose Baez’s book, “Presumed Guilty,” comes out Tuesday.
But could it be that former client Casey Anthony wants some attention? The National Enquirer said it has had an exclusive preview of a tell-all from Anthony in which she will disclose what happened to daughter Caylee, name the child’s father and discuss her infatuation with defense attorney Baez.

The Enquirer even quotes Anthony: “This will not be your average kiss-and-tell story.”

Casey doesn’t do average. Are you surprised she’s giving interviews?

Back to the Enquirer report: Has she really written a book? Or is this just an attempt to upstage Baez?

We always seem to get an Anthony comment when someone else in this long-running saga is making news. Casey, it seems, doesn’t like to be upstaged.

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Jose Baez: He talks to ‘Good Morning America,’ Greta Van Susteren

Jose Baez’s media tour to promote his book, “Presumed Guilty,” will start Thursday.

Baez will be a guest on ABC’s “Good Morning America” in the 8 a.m. Thursday.

WFTV-Channel 9 announced during a newscast that Baez would be a Wednesday guest. But “GMA” said Baez will be there Thursday.

Greta Van Susteren of Fox News Channel is getting the first cable interview with Baez. It will air in two parts at 10 p.m. Thursday and Friday on “On the Record.”

Baez writes about representing Casey Anthony. Thursday will be the first anniversary of Anthony’s acquittal of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:05 pm

lisette wrote:‘Dr. Phil’ donated $600,000 to Anthony charity, People reports

How much did Dr. Phil McGraw pay to a charity set up by George and Cindy Anthony?
That question has floated out there since the parents of Casey Anthony appeared on the season premiere of “Dr. Phil” in September.

People magazine reports that the figure was $600,000.

The magazine offers the information in ”The Strange Lonely Life of Casey Anthony.” The article is timed to the first anniversary Thursday of Anthony’s acquittal of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing reported that George and Cindy’s attorney Mark Lippman wouldn’t confirm the figure in the People article, but Lippman said the Caylee’s Fund charity was dissolved Friday and $100,000 in it had been distributed to three other foundations.

Still, Kealing noted that People reports the “Dr. Phil” money has gone to support Casey Anthony.

How does that information make you feel? I’m pretty sure that McGraw didn’t get his money’s worth, because paying for interviews is such an unseemly practice.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/category/caylee-and-casey-anthony/
angry figures the charity was dissolved. I am so angry about this.
But Baez and KC going against each other in the press will be like :winnie: to me

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony 'found': The seaside city in Florida where America's most hated mother is hiding with her friend

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal RIPPED FROM HER SECRET JOURNALS! CASEY ANTHONY’S PACK OF LIES TELL-ALL

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:13 pm

CASEY ANTHONY promises “truth” in an upcoming tell-all – and finally names the father of her dead daughter CAYLEE, say insiders.

The ENQUIRER has obtained an exclusive pre­view of the tell-all, which the “most hated woman in America” hopes will make her fabulously wealthy.

The book comes from a journal that the 26-year-old vixen started penning when her 2-year-old daughter first disappeared in Orlando, Fla., in June 2008.

With nothing to lose after acquittal on murder charges, party-hearty Casey plans to name Caylee’s dad, dish the dirt on her lovers and disclose her jailhouse crush on defense attorney Jose Baez.

“This will not be your average kiss-and-tell story,” she vows.

For the first time, the notorious mom, who did not testify at her trial, prom­ises to disclose exactly what happened to Caylee, and who was responsible for her death. Casey will also describe how she talks and writes notes to her dead daughter, looking ahead to when they are reunited in heaven.

In her book, she even dreams of be­coming pregnant again and would like to adopt a little girl, as unlikely as that might seem, from Ireland. As for career goals, she wants to become either a traveling evangelist or lawyer.

In one of the book’s most distasteful sections, Casey plans to detail charges she made of being sexually abused by her father and brother.

But critics point out that Casey was exposed as an outrageous liar during the investigation into Caylee’s disap­pearance and murder, so readers won’t be able to take her statements at face value even if she can find a pub­lisher who’s not scared off by the prospects of a public backlash.

“I’ve read some of her writing,” said an insider.

“There’s no weeping for Caylee, no pity for her parents and no honest confession. She’ll write anything she thinks will sell her book and make her look good.”

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:33 pm

This is so sickening if true. She is actually proud of her notoriety! I hope and pray that NOBODY buys her book!!
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:44 pm

One year after Casey Anthony verdict, attorney's book offers details on incest claims
By Phil Keating

One year after a Florida jury defied the court of public opinion, finding Casey Anthony not guilty of murdering her daughter Caylee, lead defense attorney Jose Baez writes in his new book that Casey Anthony suspected her father George may have intentionally drowned Caylee, so as to hide evidence that he could have been Caylee’s grandfather -- and father.

In the book "Presumed Guilty -- Casey Anthony: The Inside Story," Baez provides more weight to the incest accusations that he stunningly unveiled on live, nationwide television during his opening statement last summer, when he said of the defendant, “she learned how to lie. She could be 8 (years old,) have her father’s (sexual organ) in her mouth and go to school like nothing happened.”

George Anthony has vehemently denied sexually abusing Casey Anthony, and DNA evidence ruled out both him and Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, as the father of Caylee.

In the book, Baez says Casey said the sexual abuse at home started when she was 8, ending when she was 18 years old, and at one point she had told her father that he was Caylee’s father, as well.

Baez also writes that Casey Anthony theorized that her father may have intentionally drowned Caylee to cover up the incest.

In the book, Baez recalls the moment he and co-counsel Cheney Mason questioned George Anthony for the first time about Casey’s accusations:

" 'Casey said she's been sexually abused by you, George,' "I said.

George sat for perhaps 40 seconds with his head bowed. He didn't say a word. We certainly noted that he didn't deny it. Cheney and I looked at each other in wonderment.

'Oh my God,' is what George finally said. He slapped his leg with his hand and he asked, 'What else did she say?'

After he left, I said to Cheney, 'Did you hear him deny the sexual abuse?'

'No,' he said. 'I didn't'."

Reached for comment, Mark Lippman, George Anthony’s attorney, says the Anthonys have no comment on Baez’s book.

Casey Anthony remains in hiding, somewhere in Florida, unemployed, serving out her one year of probation for a check-fraud conviction. That ends August 23.

Her current attorney, Cheney Mason, says she’s essentially a prisoner in her apartment, unable to venture out in public and, according to polls, still one of the most hated women in the country despite her acquittal. And Baez says that is unfair.

"I'm disturbed that when a person is found not guilty in a court of law, and justice is served, yet justice isn't respected,” says Baez. “I am powerless to sit back and just watch how this can all happen. You know, if injustice can happen to Casey Anthony, it can happen to anyone."

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:14 pm

He' such a POS just like his client and I assume his book is FOS. angry
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Bozo on Greta/ can't seem to embed the video

Post by Nama on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:46 pm

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record," July 5, 2012. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

MARTHA MACCALLUM, FOX NEWS HOST: Boy, remember all those pictures? It was a verdict that clearly stunned the nation, and it happened one year ago today. Casey Anthony in that courtroom -- there's the moment, who can forget that? -- acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
Anthony has been basically in hiding since she was released from jail last summer. She is now serving probation for check fraud at a secret location in Florida. But while Anthony keeps a low profile, her former defense attorney, Jose Baez, who became well known from this trial, is speaking out. And it is an interview that you will only see here.
Baez spoke with Greta Van Susteren about his new book, "Presumed Guilty," and the murder case that gripped the country.
(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)
GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Your job is not to decide guilt or innocence. Your job is to effectively represent a client. But I'm curious, did you -- did you -- I didn't believe her. And I didn't believe the story that she had nothing to do with it. Did you believe her?
JOSE BAEZ, DEFENSE ATTORNEY FOR CASEY ANTHONY: Are you referring to early on, or eventually...
VAN SUSTEREN: No, no. I mean, whether -- whether she's -- whether she was, you know, directly responsible for the death of her child. I never believed it, you know, the denials.
BAEZ: Well, you know, when she told me what happened, because of the prior lies, I wasn't so quick to jump on board. So what I made the determination at that point in time is, Look, I'm dealing or right now I have got the client of the boy who cried wolf. And I've got to -- if I'm going to either put her on the stand or go in this direction as -- for her defense, I'm going to have to corroborate it. And I literally made the decision, this is a situation where if I can't corroborate what she's saying, it's useless to me, because it won't stand up against cross- examination.
So you don't get into that -- you know, I still had that defense lawyer hat on, and I've always had it on, so you don't get into that situation where you're believing or not believing. It doesn't matter what I can believe. It only matters what I can prove.
So when she told me what happened on June 16th, I went back all the way to the very beginning. And I said, OK, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to try to disprove what she's telling me. If I can do that, I'm going to have to have another talk with her and we'll have to get a little bit closer to where we are with the truth.
And what I was noticing is I couldn't disprove it. I couldn't disprove what she was telling me happened on June 16th. And in fact, the things that she was telling me I was actually proving. For example, when I went back and read Cindy's statement that on June 16 she came home and found the ladder of the pool up. And then on the 17th she went to work and told her co-workers about it. Statements I would read like George Anthony saying that Caylee would wake up at 7:00 in the morning and say "Jo Jo swim." And then looking back, we did a timeline of every single day she was in the pool over the summer, and turned out she was in the pool every single day.
Couple that with evidence she loved the pool, and then there was an incident with Tony Lazaro where she almost ran into the pool at his house, it all started to come together. And then the phone records and the computer records just solidified it for us where we said, OK, we have a defense here. And right now it's impossible to rebut. And quite frankly I think the reason it's impossible to rebut is because it's the truth.
CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY'S MOTHER: George took them around and told them -- they asked if we had moved any plants or done any digging in the backyard. He said, yes, as a matter of fact, within a couple weeks prior we had moved a huge hibiscus plant that we had here, and we placed it over there. The reason for that is because -- we haven't moved this back yet -- is because all last year we had this deck box here. Well, Caylee can now climb it. We didn't want her climbing where she could get to the pool, so we said let's put it against the house.
GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: I've been to the family's home a number of times. And I know your job is not to seek out the truth. Most people don't understand, but your job is to challenge the state's case effectively. And lawyers don't take a position whether clients are guilty or not. But I've actually found her story so implausible for a number of reasons is that, somehow, if something happened in that pool, that was an accident, is that somehow that child got from that pool where the child died, according to that theory, to about five blocks away to that wooded area where the remains were found. Somebody did that. And you couple that with --
BAEZ: Correct.
VAN SUSTEREN: -- the fact that Casey -- that bizarre stuff partying and getting tattoos. So how did the baby get from the pool, if that's how she died, to the five blocks away woods?
BAEZ: You know, there's a lot of questions that will never be answered. I want to know what happened to that duct tape after George used it at the command center. I want to know why he didn't tell law enforcement that for the last 20 years they had buried their pets the same exact way that Caylee was found. I want to know a little bit more about the car. Why did he show up to pick up the car at the tow yard with a gas can? How did he know the car was out of gas? Why did he tell Simon Birch that the car had been there for three years -- I'm sorry -- three days? How did he know that if he thought the car was in Jacksonville? So there's lots of questions that will never be answered. Part of that has to do with the way the case was investigated. Another part of that is because people just aren't talking.
VAN SUSTEREN: Are you -- I mean, in looking back at the case, I know there was a lot of -- a lot that went on about George. Based on what you just said, are you suspicious that George moved that child, that George was much more intimately involved with that child's death?
BAEZ: Well, there are a lot of unanswered questions when it relates to testimony.
VAN SUSTEREN: But are you suspicious?
BAEZ: Well, you know, I think that the questions are clearly suspicious. But, you know, I wasn't there. And I'm not the type of person that judges people or makes conclusions or speculates. So, you know, I rely on the evidence. Not only is it what I do as a lawyer, it's what I believe is the right thing to do. So I don't take those leaps of faith. But all I will say is there are a lot of unanswered questions.
What I ended up doing with the book is I wrote out what exactly were the pieces of evidence that took me in a certain direction, what I thought about it, what I thought about the evidence that exonerated her as well the ones that were incriminating against Casey. So that's the evaluation and the analysis that I took in the case.
VAN SUSTEREN: I'm curious, did she ever give you her theory as to how the child ended up in the woods? I'm assuming she denied having anything to do with moving the child, but what was her theory about how the child gets from the pool, assuming that's how the child died, to the field five blocks away, or the wood?
BAEZ: Her statements to myself and to the psychiatrist was that after -- after she broke down and cried for a while, she was in the fetal position, went into a room, and she said her father told her she would take care of it, and that was the last she saw Caylee.
VAN SUSTEREN: Looking around this area, you can see how dense it is, how much stuff and junk. But it certainly is notable that in addition to being very dense and full of trash, it is in very close proximity to the home of George and Cindy where Casey lived with her daughter Caylee. So she actually saw the drowning at the home, the body dead at the home? Is that what you're saying?
BAEZ: Yes.
VAN SUSTEREN: And that George was the one who moved it to the wooded area?
BAEZ: She said that her father told her he would take care of it. That's exactly what she said. And then approximately an hour later when he went to work he called her and told her, "I took care of everything." And we looked and saw that she had -- that there was an actual phone call at that time. Her phone records reflected it. And it matched exactly what she was telling me.
And what's interesting, too, is she doesn't have access at the time to the phone records. So, you know, we're talking about something that she said, I want to say about several months later, and to remember a phone calls exactly at that time was pretty remarkable and convincing to me.
VAN SUSTEREN: So she actually saw the dead child at the home. Did she discover the child?
BAEZ: Correct. She said George had discovered the child.
VAN SUSTEREN: Is there any reason why they didn't call ambulance and why there was an effort to get rid of the child in the woods?
BAEZ: You know, that's another question that won't ever be answered. In my opening statements what I said was, this was a very common accident that happened to a very uncommon group of people.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
BAEZ: But what makes this case different, what makes it unique, what makes the reason we're all standing here today, is because not of the commonality but of the uniqueness of the family that it happened to.
(END VIDEO CLIP)

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Go to link......to much to bring over to VH

Post by Nama on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Casey Anthony's family computer had searches for 'SUICIDE' on it hours after little Caylee disappeared
Former defence attorney Jose Baez reveals in new book that there were also suicide searches on Anthony family computer
He speculates they could have been from Casey Anthony's father George
On July 5, 2011, a jury sensationally acquitted Anthony of all three charges which together carried the death penalty

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Are we suppose to just believe it because Jose said so? Nope
:tongue in chee

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:07 pm

And after seeing her dead child - drowned - she went and kept her date with Tony rented videos and they stayed in bed together all the next day - and from then on it was party city.... and Baez expects us to believe this crap he is saying? Worse than garbage
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:13 pm

BAEZ: She said that her father told her he would take care of it. That's exactly what she said. And then approximately an hour later when he went to work he called her and told her, "I took care of everything." And we looked and saw that she had -- that there was an actual phone call at that time. Her phone records reflected it. And it matched exactly what she was telling me.
And what's interesting, too, is she doesn't have access at the time to the phone records.
BS BS BS
I remember there are several calls that she placed not only to George but to Cindy at work and at their home that went unanswered. I do NOT remember a call being placed by George and answered by Casey on the 16th and I w/be damned if I am going back to look.

Bottom line, he avoided Greta's direct questions w/what he was trying to sell.

Even IF George took Caylee to the woods, would any mother then go rent a video w/their bf and go on a wild goose chase for 31 days? Would they be out clubbing and enter hot body contests?

This is Ridiculous! my 2 cents

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Casey Anthony rejected early plea deal, Baez says

2:42 a.m. EST, July 6, 2012|By Curt Anderson, The Associated Press

MIAMI (AP) — Casey Anthony's attorney said he strongly considered early in the case whether she should plead guilty to a lesser charge to avoid the death penalty if convicted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, but Anthony adamantly insisted she had nothing to do with the toddler's death.

In his just-published book "Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story," attorney Jose Baez said prosecutors offered in 2008 to allow Anthony to plead guilty to aggravated manslaughter of a child and serve up to 13 years in prison. Baez said in an interview with The Associated Press that in those early days he thought taking it might be in Anthony's best interest.

"There were times, difficult times, when the evidence didn't look good for Casey," Baez said, adding that it was his obligation as a lawyer to convey any such plea offers.

Anthony, he said, "would not entertain it for a second." As he became more familiar with the state's mostly circumstantial case, Baez said he grew convinced she would be acquitted by a jury — as she was a year ago Thursday of all charges except for four misdemeanors of lying to investigators.

"There was nothing in the trial that ever made me think Casey was guilty of anything as related to the murder," Baez said. "Every single piece of evidence favored us."

Prosecutors claimed Anthony suffocated Caylee with duct tape so she could spend time with her boyfriend and be free for Orlando's nightlife. Baez said during the trial — repeated again in his book — that Caylee accidentally drowned in a family swimming pool and that her father, George Anthony, hid the body. Baez also claimed George Anthony sexually abused his daughter.

George Anthony denied both allegations, and there was little brought up about them during the trial. Baez said the defense wasn't required to put on any such evidence because proving the case is the prosecution's burden, not the other way around.

Evidence and testimony showed that Anthony was a habitual liar, even making up fake friends and pretending every day to go to a job she didn't have. Baez was asked whether Anthony's lies surrounding her daughter's disappearance might be indicative that she was guilty.

"I don't think the lies are indicative of innocence or guilt," he said. "The lies were there long before Caylee passed away." In the book, he says Anthony had built a "fantasy world," and her lies weren't evidence of guilt but signs of someone with "serious mental health issues."

Baez said one piece of prosecution evidence he was most concerned about was that police cadaver dogs had indicated a body may have been in the trunk of Anthony's car at one point and also that a body may have been in the backyard. None was discovered in the backyard and there was nothing but rotting bags of trash in the trunk.

But, he said, people — and jurors — believe in dogs.

"That concerned me a little bit. Most people really think dogs can do magic," Baez said.

The prosecution's flaw, he added, was that regarding the car search the dog and handler were focused only on Anthony's vehicle and did not include others in a lineup to give the dog options. confused crazy3

Overall, Baez attributed the strong public backlash against the jury's verdict to a lack of understanding about the judicial system and because "a lot of people bought into the hype" that Anthony must have been guilty. He noted that jurors who gave media interviews after the trial said they waited for weeks for strong evidence that never came.

"We need to talk about whether an actual murder occurred," he said. "That's where the focus should have been, and it never was."

Baez declined to comment on what Anthony is doing these days and on how often he talks to her. He said he promised her confidentiality when she agreed that he could write his book, in which she did not participate. Anthony is living in an undisclosed location in Florida serving probation for an unrelated conviction, which Baez said ends on Aug. 21.

"She's doing a lot better than she was in prison," Baez said, but then added: "She's a prisoner of her own freedom."

He cut ties w/her as her attorney but makes it sound like they are still pals.

I highly doubt GA would not only hide her body just around the corner from his home but would also duct tape her mouth and nose? This is simply outrageous!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Defending Casey Anthony
It was a trial of epic proportions, with every flinch under the microscope of the press. Now, the attorneys and experts who represented accused child-killer Casey Anthony tell all about what really went on behind the scenes during one of the most infamous cases in U.S. history. These are the stories of the Casey Anthony case that no one knows, until now. “Defending Casey Anthony” premieres Sunday, July 15 at 9 p.m. ET on msnbc.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Casey Anthony: Baez criticizes investigators, Ashton in new book

In his new book, defense attorney Jose Baez levels his biggest criticism squarely at the Orange County Sheriff's Office and one of the prosecutors.

By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, July 06, 2012 @ 04:58AM

MIAMI --
The war of words in the Case Against Casey continues a year after the controversial verdict.

In his new book, defense attorney Jose Baez levels his biggest criticism squarely at the Orange County Sheriff's Office and one of the prosecutors.

There was no love lost between the two men who labored the most in this case.

Prosecutor Jeff Ashton leveled harsh criticism at Baez with his book release last year, and now as Baez releases his book – it’s his turn.

With big posters and harsh words, Baez slammed the investigation of Casey Anthony during her trial.

He called it a "fantasy of forensics."

From computer searches and heart stickers, to chloroform levels and bug evidence, Baez said he disproved it all.

“They got out of that trial with egg on their face and instead of quietly sticking their tail between their legs, they went out and held a press conference and talked about how professional they were,” said Baez.

Baez said the two things that riled him up the most were the investigators trying to get George to talk with Casey behind his back and when Casey's reaction in jail the day her daughter's remains were found was recorded.

“I think this department needs to stand and own up to some of its unprofessional behavior,” said Baez.

When prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book came out last year, Ashton directed plenty of criticism toward Baez.

How would Baez respond?

“My criticisms of Jeff Ashton in the book, I really held back a lot,” said Baez.

“I didn’t want to get into petty name calling.”

But he did call him one name -- A coward.

Baez said Ashton "abandoned" his team when it came time for Casey's sentencing.

“I did call him that name because I felt what he did was so egregious that it warranted a characterization,” explained Baez.

Ashton is running for Orange-Osceola County State Attorney.

Baez said based on his experiences, he doesn't plan to support Ashton's candidacy

“How can you have someone who can't control their emotions lead and determine who lives and who dies? That’s an awesome responsibility,” said Baez.

Baez wrote that despite the fact he won, he doesn't believe Casey got a fair trial because some of the rulings on motions that went against him.

Things he said would have surely been turned over on appeal.

Baez also criticized the Orange County Sheriff's Office and both judges assigned to the case.

The book is more than 400 pages long and Baez told me there's a lot he couldn't fit in because it was just getting too long.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:20 am

Casey Anthony: One Year Since The Justice System Let Me Down

By Meri Ulrich
July 6, 2012

Yesterday marked the one year anniversary since a jury acquitted Casey Anthony of murdering her daughter. Tru TV's "In Session" decided to devote the entire day to rehashing the whole mess under the pretext that they were looking toward what lies ahead for Casey. I was incensed that they would devote so many hours to the attention seeking famewhore who got away with...something.

I use the word "Something" because like the jury who acquitted her, I too do not know exactly what happened to Caylee Marie Anthony.

This is what I do know; Casey was the last person seen with her child, Casey's car had the unmistakable stench of a decomposing body in it's trunk, only Casey was using that car and Caylee was dumped in a swampy area that had meaning to Casey and to no one else in her family. There was the scent of Chloroform in the trunk and the child's skeletal body had duct tape around it's mouth and nose. Casey was partying up a storm in the days following Caylee's so-called disappearance and Casey wanted to live the "Bella Vita" (the good life), which she had tattooed on her shoulder right after Caylee disappeared.

Casey lied to everyone about her daughter, a so-called Nanny that did not exist and just about everything else when questioned by the police and Casey play-acted a good show in court during her trial.

Sadly, because the Prosecution and the Medical Examiner could not say for sure what killed the child and the Defense offered the alternative theory that Caylee drowned and that somehow Casey's Father, George was involved and that George molested Casey when she was a child, this was the reason why Casey reacted like she did during the 31 days that her daughter was missing and why she lied. It was given as the reason why she was ultimately innocent. The Defense, with all of it's "theories" never submitted one piece of evidence to substantiate it's claims but they did enough to confuse the jury and force them to declare Casey not guilty of all charges concerning her daughter.

In my opinion Casey got away with...something. I'm not sure if it was murder, accidental or simply negligence. I DO know in my heart and from watching all of the evidence that was presented by the Prosecution that Casey did..something to her child and that as a result of what she did the child died. I DO know that Casey dumped her child in a swamp to let her decay and be ravaged by animals and I DO know that Casey lied to police and everyone else.

So, that's what happened a year ago and that isn't why I am writing this. I am writing this because I am disgusted that we are still hearing about Casey Anthony and that a reputable program decided to make her their focus for an entire day.

It was mentioned that Casey has been in contact with her mother and that they are both wearing necklaces containing Caylee's ashes. That made me feel sick. It doesn't surprise me because Casey's entire family is the dictionary definition of dysfunctional and nothing that any of them do surprises me. Casey's mother, Cindy, is a perfect example of a passive-aggressive person at the very least. I believe that Cindy Anthony is the root cause of all that transpired in that home since the birth of Casey and after the birth of Caylee. She is a woman who literally scares me even though she is portrayed as a caring, loving mother. Her Father, George has been under the control of Cindy for many years and for some reason he can't seem to get out from under it and continues to be subjected to shameful accusations and terrible treatment from his wife and daughter.

I was angry to hear Casey's lawyer, Cheney Mason making his usual arrogant comments about how he would not bother "toasting the Constitution on July 4th" but would do so at the hour one year later that Casey was acquitted. So, in Mr. Mason's opinion Casey Anthony is more important than those who fought for our freedom and our Country itself and deserves a "toast"? What a sick, lost soul who just like everyone else who is close to Casey Anthony is somehow out of whack and who's vision of the world is skewed and wrapped in lies.

I am hoping that Casey Anthony disappears and that I never hear another word about her. Of course, that won't happen and we will be bombarded with Casey's every move forever and ever and she will continue to profit and benefit from that...something....that she did to her child. Caylee is all but forgotten and Casey is once again in the headlines.

Sadly, this is the way things work in our world and often the victims are cast aside while the perpetrators are glorified and allowed to roam free reaping all sorts of rewards along the way. I can only hope that someday there is a real judgment awaiting Casey Anthony and that when it comes she will finally get the punishment that she deserves. I hope that she never lives the "Bella Vita" and instead, vivere in un inferno.

About the author: Meri Ulrich has a Medical/Legal background and is a former forensic researcher specializing in psychological profiling.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:48 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Mason is an arrogant, old, doddering fool. I suspect in his younger years he was just a plain asshole.
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:23 pm

As opposed to an old, doddering foolish asshole now? Sarcasm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Someone in the Anthony house conducted several suicide-related searches on the family computer, including ‘fool-proof suffocation’ and ‘venturing into the pro-suicide pit’ on the day little Caylee Anthony vanished, Casey Anthony’s defence attorney Jose Baez said.

WTH does 'venturing into the pro-suicide pit' mean? Not looking it up. And, the other..'fool-proof suffocation'...isn't that what happened to Caylee w/the duct tape? Who is to say it was George that was on the computer? There is no proof it was him. This is such CRAP!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Flipping Baez and his lies. He better hope that his book sells enough to make him some money to live on for the rest of his tiny pathetic life. His 'big win' in this case was pure luck and honestly I don't think (oh lord I hope!) there could be much respect for him in the legal world. Him and TLMS deserve each other.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:07 pm

I think most attorney's are amazed TMLS didn't get at Least manslaughter. I also think most attorney's (even Mason) think Bozo is just that..a Bozo..very unprofessional and unethical.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:47 pm

i sure hope so!
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Did Casey Anthony receive part of $600,000 donation from Dr Phil after her parents appeared on his show?

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:13 am

Attorneys want to find out if woman acquitted of murdering her daughter benefited from donation
Request made by Zenaida Gonzalez's legal team - she is suing Anthony for defamation
Anthony was acquitted of murder charges last year but found guilty of lying to authorities

By PHIL VINTER
PUBLISHED: 07:31 EST, 11 July 2012 | UPDATED: 08:30 EST, 11 July 2012

Casey Anthony may have received part of a $600,000 donation made by Dr Phil to her parents’ charity, it has been claimed.

The money was handed over after George and Cindy Anthony were interviewed on the TV show in September.

It was destined for the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, set up in memory of the daughter Anthony had been acquitted of killing.

But in papers filed as part of a defamation suit, lawyers claim that a portion of the cash has gone to the 26-year-old herself. They do not specify how much she received.

Anthony was sensationally cleared of murdering Caylee, whose body was found in a bag dumped in woodland, a year ago this month.

In a trial which gripped the nation, the jury heard how Anthony had initially claimed her two-year-old had vanished. She told them an elaborate tale in which a fictitious babysitter she dubbed ‘Zanny the nanny’ kidnapped her daughter.

But prosecutors alleged that little Caylee had actually drowned in the swimming pool and her mother had then got rid of her body. (This is NOT SO!! The Daily Mail made an enormous error here!)

Anthony was acquitted of murder but found guilty of lying to the authorities, who maintained that the babysitter never existed.

In a bizarre twist, she is now being sued by a woman called Zenaida Gonzalez – who has the same name as the fictitious ‘Zanny the nanny’.

Ms Gonzalez claims her life was ruined by being falsely associated with the case.

Her attorney Matt Morgan said papers lodged Tuesday included information about the donation, which was made by Dr Phil McGrew who hosts the Dr Phil show.

It was reported in the Orlando Sentinel that Morgan said: 'Our sources have indicated that she has received money directly from her mother, Cindy.'

The new filing is the latest in a number of requests for information ahead of the civil trial which is due to start in January next year.

George and Cindy Anthony's lawyers or lawyers for Anthony haven't commented on the report.

There has been much public anger following the establishment of the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation in 2008. The foundation was set up to assist the families of missing children, but through the process of the murder trial it seemed to become inactive.

After Casey Anthony's acquittal she and her parents stayed out of the media spotlight until the CBS interview with Dr Phil which received a lot of attention and criticism.

A website was created for the foundation, but the link does not currently work.

The site had stated: 'Organization administrators will work closely with families of missing children to provide needed support, which will be focused mainly on the collection and dissemination of information about the missing child in an effort to facilitate widespread awareness.'

Such was the concern about the foundation's work that a Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation Watch group was set up on Facebook to monitor the organisation.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:14 am

Why didn't we think of this? Of COURSE Cindy gave her some of that money. She even duped Dr. Phil!! angry

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:42 am

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
5:26 p.m. EST, July 10, 2012

Has Casey Anthony been the benefactor of funds from her parents' charity? Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman suing Anthony for defamation, want to know.

"Our sources have indicated that she has received money directly from her mother, Cindy," Matt Morgan, one of Gonzalez's attorneys, told the Sentinel. He stressed that his firm has not independently confirmed money transfers have occurred; that, he said, is the point of a new request for information filed in the defamation suit Tuesday.

The filing comes on the heels of a recent People magazine report which indicated thatDr. Phil McGraw, host of the Dr. Phil show, donated $600,000 to the charity established by Anthony's parents in honor of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

"It's rumored that Dr. Phil made a generous contribution to the Caylee Marie Anthony trust fund and some of the proceeds" have been given to Casey Anthony, Morgan said.

An attorney for George and Cindy Anthony was not immediately available Tuesday afternoon.

The new filing is the latest of several similar back-and-forth requests for information as the civil suit marches toward a January trial. Gonzalez alleges that Anthony defamed her when Anthony told investigators that a similarly named nanny had kidnapped Caylee in 2008. The 2-year-old was later found dead. Authorities say the nanny didn't exist.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:44 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:10 am

I read somewhere (I thought it was somewhere on this thread, but I can't find it) that George was more willing to forgive Casey in recent days. That made me wonder if the molestation could possibly be true....I mean, how could you ever have any kind of relationship with someone that had told such lies on you?! However, after reading the following, it makes me sure again that Casey's accusations are total fabrications:

Jose Baez’s book: Does ‘South Park’ figure in story?
posted by halboedeker on July, 5 2012 3:44 PM

In “Presumed Guilty,” Jose Baez goes into great detail about his allegations that George Anthony sexually molested Casey Anthony.

But readers were pointing to similarities to “South Park.”
Fellow defense attorney Cheney Mason weighed in on the abuse allegations Thursday on “In Session.” The program was marking the first anniversary of Casey Anthony’s acquittal on murder charges in daughter Caylee’s death.

In the book, Baez says that he and Mason confronted George Anthony about the abuse allegations. “George sat there for perhaps forty seconds, his head bowed,” Baez writes. “He didn’t say a word. We certainly noted that he didn’t deny it. Cheney and I looked at each other in wonderment.”

Both attorneys agreed that George never denied the accusation in talking to them.

On “In Session,” Mason recalled that “Mr. Anthony was not surprised nor legitimately shocked by the allegations” when he testified as the first witness at the trial.

“He knew from the prosecutor and he knew from me and Mr. Baez that the allegations were there,” Mason said. “So, when he said he had never heard anything like that before that very morning, that shocked me. But it’s history now.”

What of Casey’s recollections about the sexual abuse? She quotes George as saying the male sex organ “sneezes milk.” Those particular words were used in a 2005 episode of “South Park” when Butters gives Jimmy a sex lecture. Readers saw more similarities in other “South Park” episodes from 2001 and 2008.

On “In Session,” Mason recalled Cindy Anthony’s reaction to the accusations about her husband. “She appeared to be very surprised,” Mason said. “She cried, she was upset and for the most part thereafter, she was quiet. I think she and her husband had a lot to talk about. Whether or not it was a new revelation to her I have no way of knowing.”

In an interview with Dr. Phil McGraw, George Anthony denied the abuse allegations, and Cindy Anthony said she believed her husband.

In the book, Baez presents Casey Anthony as a victim of her family. But if Casey believed the accusations she was making against her father, why didn’t she leave the home and take her daughter with her and away from the danger?

It seems to me that Baez’s attempt to win Casey sympathy in the book backfires. What do you think?

Mason said the allegations were not new, but he seemed to signal his displeasure that Baez brought them up at trial.

“I did not know it would be brought, it would be a statement in the trial, and so while I was not shocked about the content, I was certainly astonished and surprised that he chose to do that,” Mason told “In Session.” “That was a surprise to me and to the rest of the [defense] team, but there it was. So, obviously we won.”

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:15 am

Casey Anthony: Who will she borrow from next?
posted by halboedeker on July, 6 2012 9:26 AM

Does the Casey Anthony saga seem like a variation on “The Usual Suspects”?
You’ll remember that the Kevin Spacey character in that 1995 crime thriller borrowed liberally from other sources to contrive a story.

Readers have noted that Anthony likes to borrow, too.

The Caylee kidnapping story was from “One Tree Hill,” and the the drowning story was from another inmate at the Orange County Jail, thereadership writes.

Brandy35 writes: “Juliette Lewis, Casey’s make-believe friend, was in the movie ‘Natural Born Killers.’ Character Mallory Knox, who Juliette Lewis played, as a child suffered physical, verbal, emotional and sexual abuse at the hands of her father.”

In his book “Presumed Guilty,” Jose Baez recounts how Anthony accused her father of sexually abusing her. She said they played a game called “pet the bald-headed mouse,” a reference to his sex organ, and urged her to “pet it until it sneezes milk.”

Sneffers writes: “If that is the case, then her story of molestation she told Baez was stolen from ‘South Park.’ This is huge showing how she made it all up!!! And Baez believes her??? Now who’s the idiot?? I looked up the episode and it aired in April of 2008. What timing huh???”

Other readers have seen similarities in Anthony’s accounts to “South Park” episodes that aired in 2001 and 2005.

On “In Session” Thursday, I was asked why people hate Anthony so much. I said that she never takes responsibility, that her family is very strange and that the family had reduced Caylee to a prop by wearing her ashes.

But above all, I think people hate her for ability to lie, which has passed into legend. Evidently, she can’t do it on her own and studies pop culture. Did she ever watch “The Usual Suspects”?

I’d like to know what really happened to Caylee, but who could ever trust Casey’s account?

Still, maybe she’s given some inspiration to the folks at “South Park” and they can borrow from her.

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:14 pm

I would not doubt it in the least she borrowed things from
'South Park', 'One Tree Hill', 'Natural Born Killers' and 'The Usual Suspects", just to name a few.

I've never read that GA is more forgiving now. I cannot imagine that to be true. At worst, he is still living w/the battleax and at best, he has left.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:37 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:42 pm

I would like Casey to write one thing:

I would like her to write down her promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what happened to Caylee.

Why? Because I hate to shop and we are low on TP...
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:47 pm

you rock lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:16 am

I'm still not sure I would read it. I'm just sayin'....
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Jose Baez on Casey Anthony, Geraldo's Advice & His Legacy
Published July 13, 2012
Fox News Latino

Jose Baez says he no Johnny Cochran.
"I'm different," said Baez.
The lawyer for the case that was probably the most captivating since the O.J. Simpson trial sat down with Fox New Latino and talked about his famous client, Casey Anthony, and his legacy.
In 2008, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing by her mother over a month after she was last seen. Anthony was eventually arrested and charged with first-degree murder. After a six-month trial that made Baez into a household name, Anthony was acquitted of all charges and was released from prison.
In the court of public opinion, she was guilty. And there was worldwide outrage when the charges were dropped. She went into hiding and it was Baez who incurred the wrath.
Baez, who released a new book called "Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony, The Inside Story," was vilified by members of the media and scrutinized by critics.
"Geraldo is actually the one that told me it's a bloodsport out there," Baez told Fox News Latino on being in such a high profile case. "I don't think the description could be any better than that."
In his interview with Fox News Latino reporter Bryan Llenas, Baez clarifies the reports on the plea bargain that was considered, talks about the advice he received from Geraldo and whether or not his career will always be tied to this case.

video at above link.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Why is ANYBODY giving him the time of day!? head bang over reaction
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:18 am

I am not giving him any of my time lisette. I know you are not either. I do appreciate the posts on the thread as they keep me apprised. But I am not watching his interviews or buying his book.

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Jose Baez on Casey Anthony, Geraldo's Advice & His Legacy
Published July 13, 2012
Fox News Latino

Jose Baez says he no Johnny Cochran.
"I'm different," said Baez. Like hell he wasn't different!
The lawyer for the case that was probably the most captivating since the O.J. Simpson trial sat down with Fox New Latino and talked about his famous client, Casey Anthony, and his legacy. LEGACY???
In 2008, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing by her mother over a month after she was last seen. Anthony was eventually arrested and charged with first-degree murder. After a six-month trial that made Baez into a household name, (because of his ridiculous antics and it was force-fed to us, thats why he was a 'household name') Anthony was acquitted of all charges and was released from prison.
In the court of public opinion, she was guilty. In the court of LEGAL opinion, she was guilty!! And there was worldwide outrage when the charges were dropped. She went into hiding and it was Baez who incurred the wrath.
Baez, who released a new book called "Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony, The Inside Story," was vilified by members of the media and scrutinized by critics. Because it was horrible and self-serving.
"Geraldo is actually the one that told me it's a bloodsport out there," Baez told Fox News Latino on being in such a high profile case. "I don't think the description could be any better than that." Yeah, Bozo, take career advice from Gerlado!!
In his interview with Fox News Latino reporter Bryan Llenas, Baez clarifies the reports on the plea bargain that was considered, talks about the advice he received from Geraldo and whether or not his career will always be tied to this case.

video at above link.
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: