Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath

Post by Wrapitup on Tue May 29, 2012 4:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Barf

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue May 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Casey Anthony still a 'prisoner' who can't enjoy her freedom
(from link above)

:cheering: party cool :celebration: :cheers: Bravo Dancing
Wonderful!! Hope it continues for the rest of her miserable life!!
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Tue May 29, 2012 5:10 pm

That POS LMS does not deserve to enjoy life. I hope she's in her 'jail' for the rest of her life!
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue May 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Wrap, I went ahead and copied the article from your link. Hope that's OK.

Casey Anthony still a 'prisoner' who can't enjoy her freedom

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO) -
The nation stopped and watched every tear Casey Anthony shed and every expression on her face as she stood trial on first degree murder charges against her for the death of her daughter. We knew her every move.

Now, a year later, Anthony's attorney Cheney Mason has worked hard to make sure he's one of the few people who knows where Casey is and what she's doing. "I'm her lawyer. She's like almost a grandchild. We talk frequently and I'm trying to help her move on with her life," said Mason.

Although Casey Anthony walked out of the Orange County Jail a free woman ten months ago, Mason says not enjoying her freedom. "She doesn't go out, she doesn't go shopping, she doesn't go out anywhere. Period. It's just a much nicer jail with televisions and hot water and showers whenever she wants," said Mason. "How is she getting by at this point?" asked FOX 35 reporter Holly Bristow. "She's living on the gifts of the team [what team?] and close friends and being fed and house and protected. She of course has no income, no assets," said Mason.

A few video diary recordings, mysteriously leaked on YouTube is all we've seen of her since last July. "Her interactions with people is extremely limited. Its mostly by phone or computer," said Mason. Bristow asked Mason if Casey has made any contact with her family. "No," said Mason. "None? Not even Cindy (her mother)?" Bristow inquired. "None that can be reported," said Mason. What does that mean?!

Attorney Jose Baez is not longer a part of Casey's inner circle. They parted ways in January. "Did she and Jose Baez have any sort of falling out?" asked Bristow. "If I knew I wouldn't comment, that'd be between them," said Mason. "He (Baez) has a book coming out this summer. Is that of concern to you?" asked Bristow. "No." "To your client?" asked Bristow. "No. He has a right to write a book," said Mason.

Mason himself says he's started penning a book of his own about his experience defending Casey. "If I do publish a book it will be very revealing, truth about a lot of people, a lot of things that have happened will come out," said Mason.

As for Casey Anthony telling her story. "I think she would like more of her side of the story to be revealed. She has a lot to say, a lot to bring to the table. And at some point, I suspect that will happen. Its not going to be seriously even talked about until she is no longer on probation or part of any court or prosecution," said Mason.

Casey Anthony's probation will be up in September. Mason says we likely will not see her until she has to appear in court to defend herself in a civil lawsuit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez. She's a woman with the same name nanny Casey told investigators kidnapped her child. That child is scheduled for the first week of January 2013.

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue May 29, 2012 5:23 pm

How long do these people plan to support this deadbeat? How is she going to leave the country if she doesn't have any means of supporting herself? She still lives fantasy land and these stupid people are just enabling her--not helping her. That's probably why she and Bozo parted ways...He wouldn't or couldn't contribute to her finances.
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue May 29, 2012 5:35 pm

For those that want to look back: Here is our thread that covered May27-June 1 of the trial last year.

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue May 29, 2012 5:52 pm

"She's living on the gifts of the team [what team?] and close friends and being fed and house and protected. She of course has no income, no assets," said Mason.

A few video diary recordings, mysteriously leaked on YouTube is all we've seen of her since last July. "Her interactions with people is extremely limited. Its mostly by phone or computer," said Mason. Bristow asked Mason if Casey has made any contact with her family. "No," said Mason. "None? Not even Cindy (her mother)?" Bristow inquired. "None that can be reported," said Mason. What does that mean?!
CM will NOT come out and say she is in contact w/Cindy but we all know she is and he danced around that question big time.

I think the "team" is Mason and his minions. He is a millionaire and he is probably supporting her. He even said that "she is like one of his grandchildren" so IMHO, he is paying her rent and providing her w/groceries and paying her bills. I think he will also fund her way to Costa Rica or wherever she wants. I doubt she w/be able to get a passport as she is a convicted felon so am not sure she w/be able to go very far. Do you need a passport for Costa Rica?

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Casey Anthony trial revisited: Thread that covered June1-June 7 last sumner:

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Casey Anthony to Leave U.S. For Costa Rica?
June 5th, 2012 7:17 AM by Free Britney

Casey Anthony wants to leave Florida as soon as legally possible and is eyeing a move to the central American paradise of Costa Rica, according to reports.

Anthony has been in hiding since she was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, but has recently been making forays back into the public.

Virtually unrecognizable due to the amount of weight she has gained sitting around doing nothing, she is soon planning on leaving the U.S., and for good.
BS!! Any of us would recognize her in a NY minute!

She would have fled already, but Anthony is on probation for one year after pleading guilty to check fraud and is required to live in Florida during that time.

Once Casey's probation ends later this summer, she plans on ditching the sunshine state for Costa Rica. She is "counting the days," according to sources.

"She has been researching countries that she could move to and Costa Rica is at the top of the list," a source close to the situation tells Radar Online.

"Casey wants to live in a tropical setting and the cost of living is extremely low in Costa Rica. She wants to put as much distance as possible from Florida."

"She feels this is the best possibly place to start a new life. Costa Rica also appeals to her because Americans are warmly embraced by the locals."

Not sure that applies to accused child-murderers, but whatever.

There's one additional holdup, of course. She is still being sued by Zanaida Gonzalez for defamation after Casey said a woman with that name kidnapped Caylee.

According to reports, Casey Anthony is “annoyed” and dreading that she has to testify at the upcoming trial, even if she can blame only herself.

Read more celebrity gossip at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony verdict: Whose fault is it?

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 pm

2:59 p.m. EST, June 10, 2012|By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer

The public hasn't held State Attorney Lawson Lamar and former prosecutor Jeff Ashton accountable in Casey Anthony's acquittal, Ryan Williams tells Central Florida News 13.

"I do think it was a black eye for our criminal justice system," said Williams, who is running for Orange-Osecola state attorney against Lamar and Ashton.

"Whenever you seek death on a person, that's a very, very, very serious decision," Williams said on News 13's "Political Connections." "And when you walk away with misdemeanors, I don't know there's any way to do that except as something went wrong somewhere. What bothers me is the failure to evaulate what went wrong. Nobody's really asking the question: Well, why did this happen?"

Instead, people are "implicitly blaming the jury, which should never happen," Williams said. "But if it's not the jury's fault, then whose fault is it? I think that's the kind of self-examination the office should be undergoing."

News 13's Christine Webb conducted the meaty interview, which is was a reminder that the Anthony case has political implications. The program repeats at 7:30 p.m. Sunday.

News 13 also has a viewer poll that asks, "Do you think the Casey Anthony verdict will be the deciding factor in the state attorney's race?" The results will be revealed Monday morning.

Williams worked for Lamar, but wasn't involved in the Anthony case. In July, she was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Webb asked Williams what he would have done if he had been handling the case.

"I think the case was overcharged," Williams said. "At the end of the day, the state couldn't prove the cause of death in the case. They knew it was homicide, but they couldn't say how it happened. I think that sort of snowballed with the jury."

Williams added that his comments were in hindsight and that prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick presented the case 'flawlessly" in court.

The mistakes were made beforehand, and that Lamar and Ashton were both responsible for seeking the death penalty, Williams said.

Williams suggested that the state should simply have sought aggravated manslaughter against Anthony and that Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. would have given her a 30-year term.

"I'm hoping that the public will take a look at the outcome of that case for what it represents," Williams said. And that, he said, is a lack trust in the state attorney's office and the criminal justice system.

"I think the jury believed that the state overreached a little bit and combine that with some of the antics in court, and you end up getting the results that you do," Williams said.

What do you think?

I tend to agree w/the above. I do not think the State of Florida should have gone after the death penalty ONLY because they did not have a viable cause of death. But, I have to agree. To take a VERY high profile case as this w/the DP on the table and she walks w/only misdemeanor charges is absurd. Better to go for Aggravated Manslaughter and see that bitch serve 30 years and get out when she's 55 years old. my 2 cents

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 pm

I have always thought the death penalty complicated this case from the beginning.

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:29 am

I agree with every word you said Wrap and LM.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Casey Anthony attorney files appeal

ORLANDO --
Casey Anthony’s attorney Cheney Mason filed an appeal to dismiss the charges she faces for lying to law enforcement.

Casey's lawyers filed an appeal with the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach which deals with the outstanding four counts Anthony was convicted of lying to law enforcement officers.

The appeal was filed around 1:30 p.m. In it, Casey Anthony's lawyer, Cheney Mason, claimed Casey gave the statements in question to law enforcement officers in 2008 before she was even read her Miranda rights by any of Orange County Sheriff's investigators. The court determined those statements were lies.

Mason also argued she should've been charged with only one count of lying to officers, not four counts. He said three of those counts are double jeopardy, since each count stems from the same single offense. Mason said her lawyers filed motions to suppress those statements during her trial, but those motions were denied. That is why Mason is appealing at the Fifth District Court of Appeals.

It was almost three years ago that Casey told Orange County deputies the following:

That she worked at Universal Orlando Resort in 2008,
That she left Caylee with a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez,
That she told Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliette Lewis that Caylee was missing
That she spoke to Caylee on the phone on July 15, 2008.

Casey was charged and convicted of a separate count for each statement. She was fined $1,000 for each count, totaling $4,618 after court costs. She was sentenced to one year of probation.

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:00 am

Casey Anthony: Linda Drane Burdick wanted to do a good job for Caylee
3:13 p.m. EST, June 11, 2012|By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick looks mighty glamorous on the June cover of Orlando Home & Leisure. Colleagues raved that Burdick looks younger and slimmer than a year ago during the Casey Anthony trial.

Burdick agreed to appear in the magazine's report on top female lawyers. A feature by Randy Noles recaps Burdick's career before turning to the Anthony case. Kudos to Noles for getting any views from the reticent Burdick, who declined to discuss Anthony's acquittal in her daughter's death.

"I just wanted to do a good job for Caylee," Burdick says. "During the trial, I watched and read absolutely nothing. I didn't need to hear any more opinions."

Burdick says she assigned the case to herself and recruited Jeff Ashton to join her.

Noles writes that Burdick "struggled to keep Ashton on an even keel" and cautioned him after he laughed during defense attorney Jose Baez's closing statement.

"I told Jeff that he needed to calm down," Burdick tells Noles. "What I recall him saying was, 'You can't force me not to be me.' " But she adds that she doesn't believe Ashton's reaction affected the verdict.

Burdick reveals that she hasn't read "Imperfect Justice," Ashton's book, and won't. "I lived it," she tells the magazine. "Nobody on the planet knows more about the case than I do, including Jeff."

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:44 am

I have nothing but the utmost respect for Linda. She did one heck of a fantastic job not only in her opening statements which were riveting but throughout the entire trial. It was quite evident she had taken
Caylee under her wing as all of us did..even down the the purple paper she used (Caylee's fave color). This had to be a Real blow to her when TMLS walked. Linda also has children of her own. And, she is so intelligent and composed no matter what is put in front of her (remember how incensed she was when Cindy told a bold-faced lie and purjured herself?) IMO, the jury did not like Jeff Ashton. They did not like him laughing at Bozo, they found it disrespectful and I don't blame Linda for calling him out on it. He is a professional now running for office and he should have known Bozo would do and say outlandish things and had gone into that courtroom everyday stoic, not laughing at him even though Bozo is a joke. my 2 cents

Here's the entire article on Linda w/more pics of her.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:48 am

ORLANDO --
Casey Anthony’s attorney Cheney Mason filed an appeal to dismiss the charges she faces for lying to law enforcement.
BS 🇳🇴 I do not think so la la la umno Booty

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:28 am

I know Linda and others don't feel like what Jeff did (laughing during Bozo's closing argument)influenced the jury's verdict. But I do. It was very unprofessional. I would love to read Linda's book.

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Last summer: June 10-15

lisette

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Interview: Piers Morgan Claims Exclusive Conversation To Air Tuesday

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Casey Anthony has broken her silence, one CNN anchor reported Tuesday.

According to a tweet from Piers Morgan, he has spoken exclusively with Anthony and will discuss their conversation and her case on "Piers Morgan Tonight" Tuesday at 9 p.m.

Morgan then returned to Twitter to highlight elements of his chat with the infamous defendant, including her insistance she did not kill her daughter and what she considers public misconceptions following the intense scrutiny of the investigation and trial.

@piersmorgan
Piers Morgan
BREAKING: Casey Anthony tells me: 'I didn't kill my daughter..but I'm ashamed of the person that I was.' CNN 9pmET
June 12, 2012 11:34 pm via Twitter for BlackBerry® Reply Retweet Favorite
@piersmorgan
Piers Morgan
Casey Anthony (4th take): "There's no-one I love more than my daughter...she's my greatest accomplishment.' CNN 9pm/ET
June 12, 2012 11:48 pm via web Reply Retweet Favorite
Anthony also responded to her portrayal in the media and public misconceptions following the intense scrutiny of the investigation and trial. "It's horrible. It looks absolutely horrible, and I'm ashamed in many ways of the person that I was," she told Morgan by phone. "Even then, that wasn't who I am."

@piersmorgan
Piers Morgan
Casey Anthony exclusive (3rd take): "The public perception of me is bad, absolutely horrible." CNN 9pm/ET
June 12, 2012 11:47 pm via web Reply Retweet Favorite
@piersmorgan
Piers Morgan
More from my Casey Anthony exclusive: "I was a stupid kid.. but I've never been a 'party girl'... and I've gone through hell." CNN 9pmET
June 12, 2012 11:44 pm via web Reply Retweet Favorite
J. Cheney Mason, Anthony's attorney, was already scheduled to appear for a segment on the CNN program Tuesday, though he was not billed as the episode's primary focus. In fact, the show's website advertises the cast of '70s drama "Dallas" as the main guests for the night and mentions Mason as a secondary note.

Anthony's trial for the murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, rocked the nation last year, including the very network that has an exclusive with her Tuesday.

On CNN's HLN, anchor Nancy Grace infamously responded to Anthony's acquittal by declaring "Somewhere out there tonight, the devil is dancing."

Grace appeared on an episode of Morgan's show soon after the verdict was announced, defending the emotional tone on her own show and her open conviction that the "Tot Mom" was guilty.

"That's why she killed her child. That's why she got the tattoo, the Sweet Life. That's why she partied on a stripper pole in a mini skirt and a pushup bra, while Caylee was missing, i.e. rotting," Grace told Morgan, who criticized the "trial by television" approach to reporting on the trial.

I just turned it on and the cast of "Dallas" is on. Maybe it was on earlier in the program? Sure hope they repeat it. Her comments above via Twitter are bullshit at its finest.

Also, I did catch at 8am CST this morning the tail end of the "E" segment. Right after that was an hour long show about the Susan Powell case. What I caught of the Anthony case was extremely interesting. Look for it on "E" in the morning.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal 10 minute video - cannot embed

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:29 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:42 pm

OMG!!! What a load of crap. EVEN if (and I don't believe it for one second!) Caylee drowned in the pool, her "mother" did not call 911 or try to revive her. I would love to ask Mason, "who dumped her like trash in the woods?" It sure as hell wasn't her father!

This girl is a psychopath who Thinks she can sell ice to the Eskimo's. I don't believe one word what she says. Her so-called "greatest accomplishment" is DEAD and she went out and partied like a rock star. I don't want to hear that she isn't/wasn't a "party girl". Whatever she says, the opposite is true. my 2 cents

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:44 pm

In CA Piers Morgan is on at 6 & 9 pm and 12 am so you probably can still see it Wrap.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:45 pm

OK. I think the above link I posted shows all of it. And, it gives the impression that we will hear Casey, which we don't.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:51 pm

I agree with your my 2 cents .
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:28 am

Casey Anthony admits she was 'stupid kid' who looked 'absolutely horrible' after daughter vanished

LOS ANGELES – An "ashamed" Casey Anthony concedes that interviews given around the time of her arrest and trial make her look "absolutely horrible," but says "even then, that wasn't who I am."

Speaking to CNN's Piers Morgan by telephone, Anthony said, "I've looked back at some of the interviews ... in the way that I've come across. It's horrible. It looks absolutely horrible."

"I'm ashamed in many ways of the person that I was. Because even then, that wasn't who I am."

She said she was a "stupid kid" who lied to police because she did not trust them, but "I didn't kill my daughter ... she was my greatest accomplishment."

Anthony was controversially found not guilty of murdering infant daughter Caylee in July 2011, but convicted of four counts of lying to law enforcement officials.

Since then, Anthony, 26, has been in hiding, where her lawyer J. Cheney Mason said she is afraid to even go outside and passes her days exercising, reading books and watching TV.

She is currently reading the "Hunger Games" trilogy and her favorite TV shows are "I Love Lucy" and "The Three Stooges," Mason said.

He also revealed that she dislikes reality TV and her distrust of the media means she does not watch the news.

Hitting out at the media's thirst for rumor about her, Anthony denied she had ever been a party girl -- as she was widely portrayed -- and said recent rumors that she now "weighed 500 pounds" were ridiculous, with Mason adding that "it's doubtful that she weighs 120 pounds."

Asked how Anthony feels about being one of the most hated women in America, Mason said, "She accepts reality ... she can't do anything about that.

"She has to accept people hate her and that's because they don't know her. When the time comes, she will have her story to tell."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:39 am

Casey Anthony: Piers Morgan says Casey Anthony told him she did not kill Caylee And she would admit it if she did? I do not think so

Morgan said he spoke to Anthony for about 10 minutes, and she told him she's "ashamed in many ways of the person that I was," he told his TV audience.

"There's nothing in this world I've ever been more proud of, and there's no one I loved more than my daughter," Morgan said Anthony told him. "She's my greatest accomplishment."

Morgan's guest during the half-hour segment was Anthony's attorney, Cheney Mason, who said Anthony spends her time cooking, cleaning, reading, watching TV and movies and exercising. She particularly likes The Hunger Games, old black-and-white films and The Three Stooges, he said.

"She's in a different prison," Mason said, because Anthony cannot go outside because of her notoriety. Good!

The interview shed no light on how Caylee died. The girl went missing four years ago, and Anthony for a month lied to investigators, saying she was with a nanny. A meter reader found the child's decomposed body in December 2008 near the home she shared with Anthony and Anthony's parents in east Orange County.

Morgan said Anthony told him she didn't trust law officers and lied to them because of her relationship with her father, who used to be in the profession. Ah, yes...George's abuse. That explains it all!
Mason told Morgan that Caylee died but was not killed.

A jury found Anthony not guilty of first-degree murder and other charges last July. She has been living in hiding since the verdict. Mason said on the show that Anthony knows some people hate her and think she is guilty, but that she "gets a lot of positive mail," too.

Morgan said Anthony told him that, contrary to popular opinion, she was never a "party girl." She has had a handful of beers while on probation and smoked a little pot in her early 20s, according to the interview.

Mason also disputed rumors that Anthony has put on weight. "It's doubtful she weighs 120 pounds," he said.

I guess Mason is supporting her...Wonder how long he is going to "keep her up"?
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:32 am

I sure hope she is good n' miserable.

Maybe if she wants to go out and about someone will offer to ride her around town incognito. And by that I mean she can ride curled up in the trunk of some car. If its good enough for Caylee its certainly good enough for the likes of HER. angry
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:45 am

Caseys first interview with Piers Morgan

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:33 pm

I missed it but it wasnt much of an interview - disgusted with her - like she would tell the world the truth.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:14 pm

It wasn't worth the time to watch but I did watch on PM. C. Mason trying to sell himself and TLMS as far as I'm concerned. BS
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Statemet analysis has it up with their comments - I found it interesting that she used the word Obviously
I didnt kill my daughter. Why is it obvious? Because she was acquitted? She is such a liar - I cant stand it
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:31 pm

EVERYTHING SHE TOUCHES......

(jus sayin')
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:23 pm

I know this is awful for me to say, and I'll ask forgiveness for it, but, if it had to crash, TOO BAD it didn't crash that night that KC was on it!! duct and run
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:07 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Lisette, I agree.

At this point, no matter what she says it does not matter. Too little too late.

I want to know this:

Per Her attorney, Caylee drowned in the pool. Let's play devil's advocate here. Was there no one watching over Caylee in the pool? Who was home at the time Caylee was in the pool? What time was this? Who found Caylee dead in the pool? Was Casey home at that time? Was her mother, father, Lee or any of their friends? What steps were made to revive Caylee? Was CPR done? Was 911 called? (we know the answers but this is just the things I would ask her just to see her try to squirm out of it). And lastly,
Who decided not to call LE? Who decided to triple bag her? How was she transported to where her skull was found? Who transported her? How long was she in the trunk or anywhere else DEAD before being dumped in the woods?

These are just starter questions.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Those are the right questions wrap, there the prosecution failed when they didnt ask those questions but I guess the thing is - of whom would they have aske them? George denied any of it happened - casey didnt take the stand - who did the prosecution have to ask the questions. That is important and also the fact that they judge should have made it clearer that circumstantial evidence should be treated the same as evidence.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Exactly, Art. Mason stated HE didn't even know Baez was going to use the "Caylee drowned in the pool and my father molested me and helped me hide the body" card, which I don't believe for a 2nd. Of Course Mason knew what was going to be said in opening statements. They are all such liars, it's no wonder Mason and TMLS are so close.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:45 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Casey Anthony does NOT accept reality. Period.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:52 pm

There is no doubt in my mind she will have another child - in fact probably more than one child. Chilling thought isnt it!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Yes, it is. Wonder if the dog is still alive. Sarcasm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Geez Louise... BabyKiller has had an entire year to prepare for her "first interview"... How do we know it was even her? Maybe you or I called Piers and gave him this line of bs! pulling hair

She's had a year of "coaching" by those who consider her their meal ticket as to what she should say. Oh, and the one person on the planet who claims to really care about her, Cindy, likely coached her in rehabilitating her reputation. :cheering:

The word "obviously" sounds like something a sociopathic scam artist would say because she thinks the rest of the stupid world would equate "acquittal" with "not guilty". Thank God those of us with common sense know the difference between those words.

She's supposedly also had a year of therapy, which may afford her some insight as to what she should to do if she thinks she can convince the public of her incredible story. Statements like "I don't like who I was" or "I was never a party girl" are self-serving, but if she thinks those of us who know her case will be buying it, she's sadly mistaken. Those images of her pissing in the parking lot and the hot-body contest are burned in my brain forever. shocked3

What I think Cheney Mason wants out of all of this is fame and fortune. Dollar Signs He has his own rep to protect, and as her defense attorney he must try to convince the public that she was not guilty. He seems to overlook the fact that there is a huge number of people (including us) who know Casey better than he does. His opinion doesn't even count. pick in

I almost feel like I spent the entire 3 years, 2008-2011, with Casey and her despicable family. She is not just a habitual liar, as JVM called her, but she is a pathological liar, a sociopathic phony, a media whore and a good prototype of pond scum. Barf

But that's just MOO... Electric Chair
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:24 pm

OMG, I do hope the Lord does not bless her with another child.
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Lilone, don't forget the pic of her w/ her head in the toilet and her CHEEK resting ON THE NASTY SEAT while she throws up and flashes a hand sign at the person taking the picture. In a public restroom. Ugh.
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Hippy,
If HE does, it will be a lesson to remind the jury how incredibly stupid they were...
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Lilone said (& quite eloquently:)
She's supposedly also had a year of therapy, which may afford her some insight as to what she should to do if she thinks she can convince the public of her incredible story. Statements like "I don't like who I was" or "I was never a party girl" are self-serving, but if she thinks those of us who know her case will be buying it, she's sadly mistaken. Those images of her pissing in the parking lot and the hot-body contest are burned in my brain forever.
Not sure on the therapy. I've read where she says she has had it and hasn't had it. It doesn't matter anyway as I think she could scam the best in the psychology field. PM seemed to believe her. I found that to be just nuts.

The pic that will forever burn in my mind of her partying is one I won't post here but let's just say her mouth was full. Now, I am not one to judge but if a person states they are not a "party person" and then has a Photobucket load of pics to prove otherwise, that's not judging..that is FACT! In her quest to redeem herself has she forgotten about her Photobucket account?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 pm

I would love to ask Mason if he would feel comfortable setting her up w/one of his son's or good friends. She will use Mason just like she used Bozo and everyone else in her path.And, BS on not wanting to go to Costa Rica. my 2 cents

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:34 pm

One more thing. She is trying to redeem herself because as of July 16 it w/be 4 years since she killed her daughter.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Ha! She will NEVER benefit from therapy, if she goes everyday for the rest of her life, because she cannot tell the truth, and time spend lying to your therapist is just time wasted.
She's shown us she is a pathological liar, a thief, a murderer of her own flesh and blood, a scammer and of course, a colossal slut. jmo.
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Love the "colossal slut" part. I agree chug ROFLMAO ROFLMAO :lol: :lol:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: