Ethnicity: Caucasian
Complexion: Unknown
Build: Unknown
Height: 139 cm (4.5 ft)
Weight: 34 kg (74.8 lbs)
Eye Colour: Blue/Green
Hair Colour: Medium Brown; Cut in bangs at front; Ear length in back;
Facial Hair: None

General Appearance: Child appears to be slightly stooped and is very mild mannered
Marks / Scars / Tattoos: Unknown
Dental: Unknown
Medical: Unknown
Habits: Unknown
Clothing: Red reversible jacket (reverse colour beige) ; Green skirt; Blue sweater; Blue running shoes.

Additional Information: At 4:00 p.m., on Thursday, April 27, 1967, SCHUETT left the Kilbride Public School situated at the northern section of the City of Burlington. The child had only 400 yards to go to her home but never arrived. She was last seen in the vicinity of the school driveway talking to an unknown male person who was seated in an motorvehicle. SCHUETT is believed to have been abducted by this man. The suspect is described only as being approximately 40 years of age, with a thin face and wearing glasses. The vehicle is believed to be a small or compact size European model, dark blue or black in colour, with a chrome section across the back. Extensive investigation and exhaustive land and air searches have been carried out; however, to date, this person has not been located.

If you have any information on this case, please call Regional Investigative Services at 905-825-4747 ext. 8760 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Marianne Schuett - Missing Since April 27, 1967

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:36 pm

http://psychicpi.com/marianne-schuett-1967-cold-case

Found this today. It's interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Thought I would post it, Sixx.

Marianne Schuett 1967 cold case
December 3, 2011
By enigmaticstatic

Maryanne Schuett’s case has recently been brought to my attention by a friend, she asked me to do a reading on this little one. SO of course.

Maryanne was last seen at about 4pm at Kilbride Public School on the 27 April 1967. She was ten years old. the walk from the school to her house was about 400 yards, but she never did make it home that day, or any day after that. She was last seen talking to a man in a dark blue car, it is believed that he abducted her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The first thing about Marianne’s chart that stands out to me is the cardinal cross. with Libra Rising at 0 degrees I am not supposed to interpret this chart. As it doesn’t fit horary strictures, and is supposed to be deemed unreadable. How ever I am going to read it any way b/c I love Rose, and she asked me to! I think Marianne deserves to be found and if this can help in some way – I am going to read it. That being said it should be noted that all four of the cardinal points represent an energy that can cause extreme things to happen, it makes a crazy energy where anything is possible. Venus is the planet that represents Marianne in the reading and she is seen in the 9th house at 15 almost 16 degrees in an opposition with the moon at 23 degrees when the degrees of Venus are subtracted from the moon it equals 6-7 miles.

Indicating she is probably about 6-7 miles from the school as Gemini rules elementary schools. Learn something new everyday!!

The node and sun are in conjunction in the 8th house of death and joint resources. They are seated at almost 7 degrees again indicating the child is around 6-7 miles away. Saturn the ruler of the fourth house of the grave is 6 almost 7 degrees away from the 7th house cusp indicating 6-7 miles again. Saturn is at a nodal point showing the importance of the planet and degrees in the reading. When we look at the first house which represents Marianne it is getting alot of tough aspects especially from the vertex on the 7th house cusp. Saturn in the 7th house also renders the chart unreadable.

Mercury is the planet that rules the twelve house of secret enemies It is in an opposition with Mars. With Mercury Residing on the cusp of the 8th house, in an opposition with mars it leads me think it is possible some fire is connected to this case. Aries is a fiery sign and mars it’s ruling planet is also fiery. Although the perp may not have been known to Marianne (or maybe he was) it does appear he was known as an open enemy to children or society with Mars opposite Mercury. It is possible that this man may have been a sex offender, and previously been in trouble for this before the disappearance of this child. There are things in the chart that make it appear possible that this person was seeking direction or acting lost to strike up a conversation with Maryanne. I believe he might have been watching the kids at the school looking for the perfect or easiest victim to grab. Marianne seems like a young girl who might have had low self esteem and been very shy. This would have made her an easy target for this man.

I wish I could give more info to the where a bouts of this little one, but the chart is some what unclear. Not fitting strictures makes me Leary of saying too much, as I would not want to send any searchers on a wild goose chase. I will complete a card reading ASAP and get it up. I hope we can get more info from that.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum