20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later.

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Normal Re: 20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later.

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:40 am

Ayla Reynolds case: Grandmother not in house when child disappeared

Posted on January 9, 2012 by Valhall

CNN just revealed that when Phoebe DiPietro granted them an interview and discussed the situation in the house on the night Ayla disappeared, she had been misleading in her statements and actually was not in the house at all that night. A revelation that makes her statements about how there was no party in that house that night, and that no family members were involved in the child’s disappearance….void. She wasn’t there.

Let’s see how blatantly misleading Ms. DiPietro was in her initial CNN article. She heard nothing while she slept that night. She wasn’t the last one to go to bed that night.

Seriously?

So she somehow convinced the CNN reporter that her “accidentally” misleading statements were because she was trying to be so careful at following law enforcement’s instructions on not revealing information about details of that night. Well, then you don’t grant the damned interview. OR, you can’t answer any questions about that night…which would be closest to the truth since you weren’t even there!

I take back everything I said about Phoebe DiPietro’s interview making me feel better. When someone commits this level of subterfuge all I think is that they’re liars….and not much else. So feign innocence and sincere regret at misleading a national news agency, Phoebe. I’m not buying it.

Valhall.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amen, Val..neither am I!

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Divers begin new search for missing Maine toddler

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:49 am

(AP) – 29 minutes ago

WATERVILLE, Maine (AP) — Dive teams from the Maine Warden Service and the state police will begin searching bodies of water around Waterville on Wednesday for a toddler who's been missing since December.

Department of Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland said the teams will continue searching for 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds. The girl was reported missing from her father's home on Dec. 17.

A stretch of the of Messalonskee Stream was drained nearly dry on Dec. 21 so wardens could get a better look, both from the ground and from an airplane overhead.

McCausland said the additional bodies of water that will be searched were selected by the warden service. He said the locations of the dives will be made public on Wednesday. Diving will begin in the morning and continue throughout the afternoon.

Meanwhile, Ayla's mother said Tuesday that she has spoken to the girl's father but still has unanswered questions about the disappearance.

Trista Reynolds said she still isn't getting "the whole truth" about what happened in Justin DiPietro's Waterville home on the night her daughter went missing.

Reynolds had criticized DiPietro for refusing to speak to her after Ayla's disappearance. She said Tuesday on NBC's "Today" show that they've now spoken, but she still wonders why he waited more than two weeks to make a public appearance to appeal for the return of their daughter.

DiPietro told authorities he last saw Ayla on the night of Dec. 16. He called the police the next morning when he discovered she wasn't in her bed.

A Texas-based group that assists with missing children cases announced Tuesday that DiPietro asked them for help.

Dawn Davis, a spokeswoman for the Laura Recovery Center, said in a news release that DiPietro asked the nonprofit to help increase awareness of Ayla's disappearance. The Friendswood, Texas organization has asked its volunteers in the United States and Canada to post and distribute Ayla's photograph.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later.

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:57 am

January 11, 2012 10:23 AM

Dive teams begin new search for missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds
By Crimesider Staff Topics Daily Blotter

(CBS/AP) WATERVILLE, Maine - Dive teams from the Maine Warden Service and the state police will start searching bodies of water around Waterville on Wednesday for missing toddler Ayla Reynolds.

The 20-month old was reported missing from her father's home on Dec. 17.

A stretch of a stream was drained nearly dry on Dec. 21 so wardens could get a better look, from both the ground and from a search plane.

Department of Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland said the additional bodies of water that will be scoured were selected by the warden service. He said the locations of the dives will be made public Wednesday.

The diving teams will begin in the morning and continue throughout the afternoon.

Ayla's mother Trista Reynolds said Tuesday that she has spoken to the girl's father, who reported her missing, but still has unanswered questions about her daughter's disappearance.

Reynolds said she "isn't getting the whole truth," about what happened in Justin DiPietro's home on the night before Ayla was reported missing. She has criticized DiPietro for refusing to speak to her after Ayla's disappearance. She told NBC's "Today" that they've now spoken, but she still wants to know why he waited more than two weeks to make a public plea for the return of his daughter.

DiPietro told police he last saw Ayla on the night of Dec. 16. He called police the next morning when he found she was not in her bed.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:45 pm

January 12, 2012 12:30 PM
Divers search icy river for missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds

By Crimesider Staff Topics Daily Blotter ,Missing

(CBS/AP) WATERVILLE, Maine - Divers searched a half-mile stretch of an icy river on Wednesday but found no sign of missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds, who vanished from her father's home over three weeks ago.

The number of tips on the possible whereabouts of 20-month-old Ayla has now topped 600, said Stephen McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety.

"We have ruled out no scenario. We have ruled out no one," McCausland told reporters on Wednesday.

Eighteen divers searched the river while trying to avoid floating chunks of ice. No specific tip had led investigators to the river, but searchers wanted to eliminate the stretch of river between a dam and a bridge as a possibility before snowy weather arrived Thursday, Maine Warden Service Lt. Kevin Adam said.

Ayla was reported missing on Dec. 17, and her disappearance was declared a crime. A $30,000 reward, raised from private donors, is posted for information leading to her return.

Law enforcement officials have searched the woods near the girl's home in Waterville, and nearby Messalonskee Stream was drained nearly dry on Dec. 21 so wardens could get a better look from the ground and sky.

DiPietro said he tries not to let negative thoughts creep into his mind when he considers what might have happened to his daughter.

"I've got to remain hopeful. I've got to remain optimistic. I've got to remain confident they are going to get Ayla home," he said.

All family members and those who were in the house the night Ayla was last seen have been cooperating, Massey said. There were three adults and two children in the house, McCausland said, but investigators have declined to identify any of them other than DiPietro and his daughter.

McCausland said investigators continue encouraging anyone with information, no matter how immaterial it might seem, to call state police.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Mother of Ayla Reynolds Gives Strange Interview
January 12, 2012 04:01 PM EST

Missing baby Ayla Reynolds still hasn't been found, and in the latest update to this heart wrenching case it seems that her mother has given, yet again, another interview. This interview was a little strange though. Trista Reynolds' demeanor seemed to differ from the words in the accommodating article.

Sources who interviewed the young woman say that she's been on a sort of rollercoaster of emotions since her daughter, Ayla Reynolds, vanished in late December. While in text the woman's words seem touching, watching her mannerisms on the short video raised a few more questions. She was jittery, spoke rapidly and at times acted "euphoric."

There doesn't need to be any speculation mentioned about her mannerisms, but it would be interesting to see if anyone else noticed how strangely she was behaving. Was she nervous? Or is something else going on? Watch the video and come back to sound off in the comments. Keep in mind that tomorrow night the Ayla Reynolds story will air on Case to Case at 9:00p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Most likely, this video will be a huge part of the show

Here is the interview.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 pm

I think that she was definitely "flying high" on something...JMO...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:46 pm

I do, too. Booze. But you know, she is an alcoholic and I doubt I could stay sober under these horrible circumstances. Thank God, that is not a poison of choice for me but have to look at this from the "alcoholic mind".

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:56 pm

She's just fresh out of rehab and if she is back to using again, I sure as heck don't blame her. This situation is a deal breaker and I'd be using too. I don't know what she's doing besides drinking, I could comment on the hand gestures but I'm zip it .
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:21 pm

I will. Crack or Meth.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Ayla's father took polygraph exam

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Posted: 5:30 PM
Updated: 5:37 PM

Ben McCanna / Morning Sentinel Staff Writer

WATERVILLE — The father of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds took a polygraph exam shortly after she disappeared, but neither he nor the police will say how he did.

Information on Ayla Reynolds
Ayla Reynolds was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home on Dec. 17. She was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with the words “Daddy’s Princess” printed on them. A $30,000 reward has been offered for information that leads investigators to Ayla. State Police are asking that tips be directed to them at 207-624-7076.

It was four weeks ago Saturday that Justin DiPietro reported his 21-month-old missing.

“I asked for a polygraph on day one,” DiPietro said today during an interview with the Morning Sentinel. “I’ve taken one, and the results, I was never allowed to see them. It’s something you’re going to have to ask law enforcement about.”

DiPietro, 24, was told how he did on the test, Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Department of Public Safety, said. He said he was baffled by DiPietro’s statement that he didn’t know the results.

“He knows how he did, because we told him,” McCausland said. “To say that he didn’t know, is just not true.”

McCausland would not say how DiPietro did. “That is something I can’t get into,” he said.

DiPietro said, “I know I went in there and smoked it. I told the truth and that’s that.”

When asked if police told him the results, DiPietro said. “They can tell me whatever they want. Again, I didn’t physically see the results.”

When asked if police told him he failed the test, DiPietro said, “That’s all irrelevant. I wanted to see the results myself. They’re not letting me see them. Why don’t they let the public see them?”

McCausland said the polygraph exam results would be difficult to read without training.

“It’s lines on a paper, similar to an electrocardiogram report,” he said. “The polygraph operator knows the results, but there’s no transcript or written text that goes with it.

“It’s very simiilar to doctors interpreting an EKG. Polygraph operators work in a similar fashion.”

DiPietro said he took one polygraph exam, administered by a single detective.

DiPietro wouldn’t say what he was asked, but briefly described the equipment.

“You’ve got things on your fingers, you’ve got things across your chest,” he said.

He also sat on a seat pad that was part of the polygraph exam equipment, he said.

Asked if other family members had taken a polygraph exam, DiPietro said he was not sure.

“I just know about myself,” he said. “Again, anything (police have) asked us to do, we’ve cooperated. We’ve made ourselves available to them.

“Anytime they’ve had a question about something, if they want us to come to the station ... more than willing. We’re cooperating. There’s nothing to hide here.”

McCausland said Maine State Police have three or more polygraph operators and the tests are used for investigative purposes and for pre-employment screening for Maine law enforcement officers.

He said the test results cannot be used as evidence in court cases.

Also on Friday, DiPietro said there were three children and three adults in his mother’s home on Violette Avenue the night before Ayla was reported missing.

DiPietro said he and Ayla; his sister Elisha DiPietro, 23 and her young daughter; and his girlfriend Courtney Roberts, 24, and her young son, were all in the home. The Roberts are Portland residents.

McCausland said at a Wednesday press conference there were three adults and two children in the home. Friday he said that was a mistake.

“There were two children in addition to Ayla,” McCausland said.

At that same press conference, McCausland said police encouraged the DiPietros to speak to the media.

DiPietro said Friday he felt some information should be left to the police to make public.

“I would rather let them be the ones to come out and talk about that night, if they feel it’s necessary,” DiPietro said of police. “I don’t really feel that’s up to us. If there are certain details they want to share, they should be the ones to come out and share those details.”

DiPietro also clarified a comment he made Wednesday to the Morning Sentinel regarding a large scale search of the Kennebec River and Messalonskee Stream by state divers.

On Tuesday, he said investigators told told him, “Don’t be alarmed.”

“They said ‘don’t be alarmed’ when you see the searches going on down there, when you see law enforcement out there,” he recalled. “Obviously, I was alarmed that they were doing a river search. I mean, when you think about the possibility that your child could be down there — because it is a possibility, there’s nothing that isn’t a possibility right now.

"There’s nothing that’s been ruled out, nobody has been ruled out, just like (McCausland) said. It was another step in the process of eliminating possibilities, and hopefully those possibilities have been eliminated.”

He "smoked" the poly? You have Got to be kidding me. Translation: I passed even though I know what happened to my daughter. Reminds me of Ron Cummings.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Father of Ayla Reynolds Lied about Polygraph Results

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:43 am

January 13, 2012 10:50 PM EST

Ayla Reynolds is still missing after nearly an entire month, while it's just been revealed that her father, Justin Dipietro, did in fact submit to a polygraph test. It was apparently taken shortly after the little girl vanished, but what about those results? It seems that Dipietro isn't going to reveal them, and the police won't, either.

To clarify on what is meant by Justin Dipietro not revealing his polygraph results, it's been reported that Justin claimed blatantly that the police in Waterville would not let him know the results of his polygraph test.

This has been confirmed by police to be a lie.

Justin Dipietro is the father of 21-month-old Ayla Reynolds. He reported her missing after she was left in her crib for around 12 hours without being checked (allegedly). At the time of her disappearance, she was described as having a broken arm that was in a soft cast and was wearing an outfit with the word's "Daddy's Princess" embellishing the front. Justin says the broken arm was the result of an accidental fall. However, the baby's mother says that Ayla would have visible bruises on her thighs that weren't explainable.

Since day one of this missing persons case, the speculation has been most heavily cast toward Justin Dipietro, and it's becoming more and more clear as to why. Even his own mother made him look suspicious when she attempted to lie for him on a CNN interview, in which she answered questions as if she were at the home the night Ayla vanished. It was just days later that it was revealed that Phoebe Dipietro wasn't even in the home that night. She also wouldn't reveal where she was. Strange? Yeah, a little.

So, when asked about the results of his polygraph test, the father of Ayla Reynolds blatantly stated that the police had not given him the results. However, the Associate Press confirmed that police in Maine did in fact give him those results. So why is Justin hesitant to tell the public how he did on the test? The police can not and will not reveal the polygraph results while this investigation is still open, but it's absolutely strange how the father of this child is lying about the police and his polygraph results. Does he not realize how suspicious that makes him look? Or does he even care at this point?

Or is he just someone who was raised to lie even when there is no reason to? Judging from how his mother, Phoebe Dipietro, behaved herself in the most recent media interviews, this theory is just as good as any. Is that harsh? Yeah, but there is a child missing, and her father definitely appears to be playing games.

Another Casey/Cindy saga.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn sangelo on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:35 am

I really hope that you all are wrong about these assumptions. I want to offer my insight into polygraphs and law enforcment tactics, though. What this could be the result of is a young guy that realizes everything he says and does is able to be twisted to make him look bad because even before he made any statements to the media, people were widely speculating that he'd done something with/to his daughter. In addition, while the police have openly made it clear to the press that his family has been 100% cooperative and that none of them have been named suspects; and also that they *knew exactly* where everyone was on the night in question...behind the scenes they have likely been brutal in interrogations with him. They will (as a rule) say many, many untrue things and try to break down the relationships between family members who might be protecting someone. This is true, and not arguable. Therefore, if he has been told untrue things by the police and realizes that those things are lies just meant to try to find his daughter if he had something to do with it, then it is also likely that they said something about his Polygraph that he didn't know whether to believe or not. Please don't attack or think I'm being naive, I'm really not. I'm very familiar with the line of work. So, when it comes to polygraphs, you don't simply Pass or Fail. You can pass portions of it or fail portions of it. The same general question will be asked in different ways. A break will be taken to let the person sit and sweat it out. They will come back in like they've reviewed the results so far and will say "let's revisit *blank* topic." and will ask more questions. Base line questions will be asked. If there is anything in those baseline questions that is being lied about (such as "have you ever done/sold drugs") then that part will be failed. So the cops could say to him "you failed the poly" to try to use that to get him to quit the charade if there is one. All of those things, on the part of police, are the right thing to do. Unfortunately, if you combine the wrong personality types in this scenario, they could say all the stupidest things in the media and look really guilty. It is plausible that he's was really just uncertain that a statement like that from the police was rooted in truth vs. being a tactic for interrogation. And as far as his mother and her interview goes, I also contend that until she knew if she was allowed to say who was where, she shouldn't have granted the interview. I don't get the feeling that she's hiding anything, but that she wanted a chance to talk to the public because she was being hounded and then got tripped up by a question she didn't know if she was to answer yet. I have followed this REALLY closely and it seemed very apparent that the police had no problem with them keeping quiet and cited that the rumors and speculation were running rampant. (my words, not theirs.)

dawn sangelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:19 pm

dawn sangelo, Welcome to VH!!

I read with great interest your first (of I hope, many) post. I tend to agree with you re: the poly and how it works. And you are correct. A poly is not like taking a test where you either pass or fail. It can and does come up inconclusive. That being said, I think it would have behooved him to NOT say anything re: the poly. The statement that he "smoked it" smacks of immaturity and POSSIBLE involvement on some level. Who in their right mind, with their child missing, would say they "smoked the poly?" This is not a poker game or shooting hoops with your bro's. This is serious. I have been trained in lie detection via people's demeanor, facial features, the tone of their voice and their gestures and HOW they "word" things. Even had I NOT been trained in the above, this is not rocket science.

As far as his mother, Yep...she should have either:
1)Not granted the interview.
2)Granted the interview but knew up front Exactly what questions were to be asked.
3)Come clean IMMEDIATELY that she was NOT in the home.

The statement, "I did not hear any noises" (paraphrasing) smacks of her being disingenuous.

Do I think she was involved in Ayla "missing"? NO. Do I think she knows more than what she has stated? YES. Do I think Justin was involved to some degree? Definitely.

I think he (for whatever reasons) did not want the mother to get Ayla back. I do NOT think Ayla is dead. I think she is being hidden by someone that was either in the home that night or someone that is familiar w/the peeps in the home on 12/16/11.

The Maine FBI and LE have done a fantastic job thus far. They have left no stone unturned. I believe at some point, someone w/crack..if they haven't already and I see an arrest coming down the pike.

I also believe that Justin and possibly his mother is a POI but of course, they are keeping this close to the vest. Whatever happened to her took place in that home. That is quite evident.

We all appreciate your take on this. Truly. I would love to hear more from you.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn sangelo on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:34 pm

I can't say whether I think that he was involved. I just feel like there isn't enough information out there to figure it out yet. And whatever the police know, they're, like you said, keeping it close to the vest.

dawn sangelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:52 pm

If he was at home and the other baby was not taken and the neighbors and the neighbors dog heard a loud noise at 3:30 in the morning...something doesn't quite jive. MOO (my opinion only).

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:06 pm

New York (CNN) -- Justin DiPietro, the father of missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds, has taken a polygraph, the spokesman for the Maine State Police said.

"He was told the results," Stephen McCausland added.

McCausland would not say when the test was given, nor did he say whether Ayla's father passed, failed, or if the results were inconclusive. He also would not elaborate on what questions DiPietro was asked.

However, DiPietro told the Morning Sentinel newspaper in Waterville, Maine, that he took the test early on in the investigation.

"I know I went in there and smoked it," he said. "I told the truth, and that's it."

The newspaper reported Ayla's father would not reveal the results, and would say only, "They can tell me whatever they want. Again, I didn't physically see the results."
Polygraph results cannot be used as evidence in court.

It's been four weeks since Ayla disappeared.
Alya, now 21 months old, was reported missing by her father the morning of December 17. Police said DiPietro told them he put Ayla to bed at 8 p.m. the night before.
Police said Friday that three children -- not two, as they previously said -- were at home the night Ayla went
missing.

Ayla's grandmother, Phoebe DiPietro, has told CNN that Ayla was in her bedroom she shared with her cousin, who is three months younger. How would she know this? She was NOT there.

DiPietro now confirms to the Morning Sentinel that his sister Elisha -- the mother of Ayla's cousin -- was there along with DiPietro's girlfriend, Courtney Roberts, and her young son.

The family's one-story home is owned by DiPietro's mother. She told police she was not there that night. It appears DiPietro has a room in the basement.

DiPietro has not spoken publicly about what happened the night his daughter vanished other than to say, through his mother, that he put her to bed.

Investigators said they have told DiPietro family members they're free to discuss what transpired that night despite any previous possible misunderstanding. When Ayla first disappeared, police told them not to disclose details because of sensitivities of the case.

DiPietro told the newspaper he's deferring to police on that subject.

"I would rather let them be the ones to come out and talk about that night, if they feel it's necessary," DiPietro told the Morning Sentinel.

"I don't really feel that's up to us. If there are certain details they want to share, they should be the ones to come out and share those details," he told the paper.To this, I say BS!! IF LE/FBI have NOW told him he is free to talk about that night and anything else, WHY isn't he? If this were my missing grandchild, I would be on every talk show available. I would be screaming in the streets. IMHO, he does NOT want to talk to the media because he might say something that is inconsistent w/what he told LE. And, I believe that LE is quite tactical in the approach that he is NOW free to openly discuss that night. They want to trip him up. That is quite evident. And, he knows this and that is Why he is saying the police can tell the details. He does not fool me one iota. And, I believe the "accident" is suspicious. He also did not take Ayla in for her check up. WHY?? He wanted zero to do w/her until she was 18 mo old. Why the sudden interest? I personally think he has anger issues and is possibly abusive both verbally, emotionally and physically.

A missing children's center in Houston, Laura's Recovery Center, said it has advised DiPietro to talk about Ayla as much as possible to keep the case in the public eye.Bingo..both LRC and the FBI are telling him to talk and he isn't.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:12 pm

One more thing and this is KEY. NO responsible parent/grandparent/person allows their toddler to sleep for 12 hours w/out checking on them. This in itself speaks Volumes.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:16 pm

What about the sister and the girlfriend - they have to know what happened. I see no point in the father hiding the baby - to what end? However, there were too many other people in that house that night = are they all accessories to what happened? That doesnt really make sense to me either
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:00 pm

None of it makes sense...just like TMLS, Lisa Irwin, Alaya and Shockley. To name a few.

Four weeks after Ayla Reynolds went missing from her home in Waterville, Maine, Ayla's father Justin DiPietro has said he took a polygraph test right after Ayla went missing and "smoked it."

"I asked for a polygraph on day one," he said on Friday during his interview with the Morning Sentinel. "I've taken one, and the results, I was never allowed to see them. It's something you're going to have to ask law enforcement about."

DiPietro who remained quiet the first weeks after Ayla went missing, began talking to the media last week, after consulting with the Laura Recovery Center.

Stephen McCausland of the Maine State Police said that DiPietro was told the results.

"He knows how he did, because we told him. To say that he didn't know, is just not true," said McCausland. That is all McCausland would say as he said he couldn't disclose the results to the media. He won't say whether DiPietro passed, failed or if the results were inconclusive.

DiPietro said whether he was told he failed the test by police is irrelevant as he hasn't see the test results himself.

McCausland said that DiPietro would need a interpreter to read the results as "it's line on a paper, there's no transcript or written text that goes with it."

On the "Bring Them Home Now" show on Blog Talk Radio, host Rachel Jackson had Libby Christ, a Polygraph Examiner on her show.

She explained away myths associated with polygraph tests.

Libby confirmed during the show, what McCausland said, that the test can only be read by a trained examiner.

She also went into more details about what would cause someone to fail a test. According to Libby, for the best results, the person who is taking the test is only given about 10, yes or no questions for validity.

An inconclusive result could come from someone that is confused by the question, or if there is a language confusion, or the testee is on drugs. They can be inconclusive also if the testee is trying different things to alter the results, like moving too much or putting a tack in your shoe or contracting the anal sphincter, all which are considered sabatage.

"They are very easy to see," said Libby.

Because trained examiners will pick up on deceptions, the conclusion would be the person was being deceptive and the test is considered inconclusive.

The bottom line is only 5 to 10 percent of people given a polygraph test are inconclusive, according to Libby. What is left is you pass or fail.

There are times that people can fail a test, but they will not fail if they are nervous. An examiner knows how to account for that and are expecting the individual to be nervous.

A person can fail a test, though, if a question is not controlled and is an open-ended ambiguous question given by the examiner. For example, if an examiner asked, did you cause the death of your child.

"The reason they fail it, is because they are thinking, 'I let the child go outside and play that day, and feel responsible.' A better question is do you know where that child is now," said Libby.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Pat Brown
It seems to me the police told him he came back deceptive which is why he is talking about not seeing anything written (avoiding that they told him ) and he isn't going to tell us (which he would if he was told he passed).
Yesterday at 3:08pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:22 am

Find Ayla Reynolds Missing Since 12/16/2011 From Waterville, Maine
Re: Alleged Text Message Trista claims Justin sent her saying something to the effect of, "Oh, I`m worried. I`m scared that somebody is going to take the child." for all those saying the link I posted to the last article is a joke, here it is being talked about on a nationally syndicated show Jane Velez Mitchell.

If you don't want to watch the whole video just skip to the video at 15 minutes 40 seconds.

As also stated, I have no way to confirm whether she said that, nor whether if she did, if it's actually true that he sent her such a text.

I am sure the police know and if it is true, it would merely be one piece of circumstantial evidence and not enough to make an arrest. Obviously if they are trying to build a case against SOMEONE at this point, they are not going to disclose to the public each piece of circumstantial evidence they gather until they charge someone at which point under the rules of discovery it would have to be disclosed to the defense and at that point MAY become public knowledge.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Mother to take polygraph test in case of missing Ayla Reynolds

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:09 pm

By Christopher Cousins, BDN Staff
Posted Jan. 16, 2012, at 3:24 p.m.

PORTLAND, Maine — The mother of Ayla Reynolds said reports last week that Ayla’s father, Justin DiPietro, took a polygraph test administered by investigators has heightened her doubt about whether DiPietro is telling the truth. Trista Reynolds also said she and others in her family are arranging with investigators to take their own polygraph tests.

Reynolds told the Bangor Daily News on Monday that DiPietro’s statements to the media, as well as the fact that he won’t communicate with her in recent days, are pushing her toward the belief that he knows more about Ayla’s disappearance than he has said so far. She said she exchanged a few text messages with DiPietro while her son Raymond was hospitalized recently with an illness but that he stopped responding more than a week ago.

Reynolds declined to say when she will take a polygraph test because she didn’t want to create expectations among the public in case for some reason it doesn’t happen as scheduled. She also said she doesn’t want to interfere in the investigative process.

“When I go, you best believe I’m going to tell everyone out there the results,” said Reynolds, who added that some of her family members also are expected to take polygraph tests. “I have been offering to take a polygraph test since Day One.”

DiPietro did not respond to telephone calls and a text message from the Bangor Daily News on Monday.

According to The Associated Press, which cited a story from the Waterville Morning Sentinel , DiPietro told a reporter last week that he took a polygraph test, which is sometimes called a lie detector test, shortly after Ayla’s disappearance on Dec. 17. DiPietro told the newspaper that he “smoked” the test, but that investigators had not told him the results.

Stephen McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety, will not discuss the results of the test because of the ongoing investigation, but said DiPietro was told how he did on it.

McCausland said Monday that the investigation is continuing on a daily basis. He would not say what investigators have planned for this week. Last week, dozens of personnel searched an area of the Kennebec River near downtown Waterville in what McCausland and others said was an attempt to rule out the possibility that the 21-month-old toddler was in the water. Authorities said more searches might be conducted in other areas in the coming days.

Asked Monday why DiPietro was given a polygraph test weeks ago while Reynolds’ is just now being arranged, McCausland would not comment.

“Those are investigative details we’re just not getting into,” he said.

Reynolds said the news of DiPietro’s test, as well as the fact that the search for Ayla has just passed the one-month mark, have pushed her mood to a dark place.

“I’ve been having a very rough few days,” she said. “I’m really missing her.”

Reynolds said she is in daily contact with a state police detective, but other than updates about what is about to hit the media, she knows little more about the case than anyone else.

“She calls to check in to see how I’m holding up,” said Reynolds about the detective.

Reynolds also responded to reports that DiPietro sent her a text message in the days before Ayla disappeared saying that he was worried someone might take the little girl. Reynolds said that’s a sentiment she has heard from DiPietro numerous times, including long before Ayla went missing. She said she took those statements to mean that he feared she or one of her family members would show up one day to take custody of Ayla.

“Justin thought that a lot,” said Reynolds. “He always thought that I would be the one to take her. I always wondered why he was so scared about that. Now that people are bringing it to my attention, I’m going back and saying, wait a minute. I never went to get her because I thought she was OK and well cared for.”

“I don’t think he realizes how much this is affecting me and my family and the rest of the world. This is serious,” Reynolds said.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Help The Laura Recovery Center As They Search For Ayla Reynolds

1/12/2012
7:45 pm

Little Ayla Reynolds, a 20 month-old toddler from Waterville, Maine, was taken from her father’s home on December 16, 2011. Law Enforcement believes there was foul play involved in her disappearance. The Laura Recovery Center has been contacted by Ayla‘s father to help raise awareness about the disappearance of his little girl since there are few leads on this case.

Find out how you can help the Laura Recovery Center with their search for Ayla.

Friendswood, TX, January 12, 2012 - The Laura Recovery Center for missing children is assisting the father of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds. Ayla was abducted from her bedroom in Watersville, ME on December 16, 2011. “The Center was contacted by Ayla‘s father to help find Ayla and to increase public awareness of her disappearance,” said Dawn Davis, Sr. Case Manager for the Laura Recovery Center. “We realize that distributing Ayla‘s photograph is one of the most effective tools to help bring her home. It takes only one person to recognize her photo and make that call.”

Davis said this is not the first case they have assisted on where the child disappeared from their bedroom. “The public doesn’t want to believe that children can be taken from the safety of their home, but it does happen. Certainly it’s a rare situation and I’m glad for that because it is truly what nightmares are made of.”

Danielle van Dam was only seven years old when she disappeared from her home in California in 2002. “The community really rallied to help find Danielle. The LRC, along with community volunteers, organized ground searches, worked with the media, distributed her photograph and did public awareness events aimed at finding any information that would bring her home,” said Davis. Danielle’s remains were found by those same volunteer searchers. “It was definitely not the outcome we wanted but it brought some resolution and the community is a tremendous resource for law enforcement,” concluded Davis.

The Laura Recovery Center is asking that volunteers throughout the United States and even Canada help post and distribute Ayla‘s photograph. Ayla‘s flyer is posted on the Laura Recovery Center website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and can be downloaded, printed, e-mailed or faxed directly from that website. Other activities planned to raise awareness include distributing t-shirts and buttons, as well as asking pizza businesses to put her flyer on each of the boxes they deliver. “Look at Ayla‘s photo. Ask yourself if you’ve seen her. Be aware of those around you. Has someone in your neighborhood brought a child home that looks like her or cannot be explained? You may hold that one piece of information that can help answer the question, where is Ayla?” encouraged Davis.

Read more: Help The Laura Recovery Center As They Search For Ayla Reynolds [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:35 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:31 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:09 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Mother of missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds wants to take a lie detector test, says she'll share results

Post by raine1953 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:16 pm

(CBS/WGME/AP) WATERVILLE, Me. - The mother of missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds announced Monday that she wants to take a polygraph test and plans to reveal the results to the public, reports CBS affiliate WGME.
Pictures: Ayla Reynolds missing

Last week, Reynolds' father, Justin DiPietro, who was taking care of the little girl when she disappeared Dec. 17, took a polygraph test week, but has not shared the results.

Trista Reynolds told the Bangor Daily News that she has been asking police to administer lie detector tests to her and other family members.

"When I go, you best believe I'm going to tell everyone out there the results," said Reynolds.

Community and family members have planned a candlelight vigil for Tuesday evening to mark one-month since the 21-month-old's disappearance.

Last week, divers searched a half-mile stretch of an icy river without finding any sign of the toddler, who was wearing pajamas with the words " Daddy's Princess" on them and had a cast on her broken left arm before she vanished.

Authorities said they are continuing the investigation.
20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later. - Page 4 Trista_244x183
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Ayla Reynold’s father attends Waterville vigil in honor of missing toddler

Post by raine1953 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:42 am

WATERVILLE, Maine — No amount of attention is too much attention when it comes to Ayla Reynolds, the missing toddler whose blue eyes, smiling face and blond hair are recognized throughout Maine and far beyond.

That’s the theory under which members of the Waterville community gathered Tuesday night for a candlelight vigil at the First Congregational Church. As the intense search by investigators and nationwide media frenzy with Ayla at its center reached the one-month point Tuesday, there are some who are worried that the public’s attention is waning. Danielle Bartz, who organized Tuesday’s vigil, won’t let that happen.

“It’s not the first thing people talk about anymore,” said Bartz, who is a chaplain for MaineGeneral Medical Center. “She’s not on the news as much anymore, or on the front page. We want to keep Ayla out there. That’s how we’re going to find her.”

Among the approximately 35 people who held vigil was Justin DiPietro, Ayla’s father, who reported her missing Dec. 17 from his home on Violette Avenue. He sat in the front row with friends and family members, focused on the candle in his hands while friends and strangers prayed for Ayla’s safe return. When the ceremony ended, he was among the last to leave, walking through a gathering of reporters without a word.

Bartz, who opened the ceremony, prayed to God for Ayla’s safe return.

“Our community, it feels empty,” she said. “There’s a hole, and we look to you to fill it.”

Some cried and others sat in somber silence as the ceremony wove through song, sentiments and quiet reflection. One woman, who declined to provide her name to the Bangor Daily News, summed up the ripple effects of Ayla’s disappearance this way:

“I don’t have a personal connection, but every day when I see her picture in the newspaper, on the news and on Facebook, it reminds me that we don’t have to know someone to feel a connection,” she said. “It doesn’t matter. I’m here. My thoughts are here. And my prayers are here.”

Others recounted times in their lives when their own children went missing, including a Winslow woman whose 3-year-old son once walked out the front door and was missing for an hour. Another person, Bob Vear of Waterville, described a few terrifying seconds when he couldn’t find his grandson. Though crisis was averted a few moments later when the child was found, the experience created a wound that has been reopened with Ayla’s disappearance.

“Tonight, if you have a small child at home, hold, hug and caress them,” said Vear. “One never knows.”

Vear, who is a friend of Justin DiPietro’s brother Lance, said he decided about a week ago to do whatever he can to find Ayla. That has included printing fliers and T-shirts and going door-to-door asking for support from businesses and individuals. He said he and others also are planning fundraisers to pay for more fliers and T-shirts.

“The outpouring of support from the community has just been tremendous,” he said. “Nobody has refused anything.”

Vear said he’s in contact with hundreds of people who are yearning to do something to help and that events such as benefit concerts and dances are in the works. He invited anyone who wants to be involved to email him at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Dana Hernandez, founder of a group called Mainely Moms and Dads, a social parenting network, said everyone affected by Ayla’s disappearance can find comfort in one another.

“Whether we know each other or not, we come together,” she said. “This is a vigil of hope and a vigil of comfort. We’re keeping the hope that there is going to be some great news very, very soon.”
20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later. - Page 4 Aylavigil_035crop
Justin DiPietro, father of Ayla Reynolds, embraces Danielle Bartz, who organized a candlelight vigil for Ayla on Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2012.
20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later. - Page 4 Aylavigil_015-600x816
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:24 am

Ayla Reynolds Breaking Updates: Mother Taking Polygraph;Father May Have Failed His

January 16, 2012 06:01 PM EST

The mother of Ayla Reynolds, Trista Reynolds, has volunteered to take a polygraph test regarding the disappearance of her 21-month-old daughter. This comes just days after it was revealed that Justin Dipietro took one as well. However, Justin's results are a mystery because he's being so evasive. First, the father of the missing child told reporters that he didn't know the results—to which Steve McCausland of the Maine State Police rebuffed, saying that Justin Dipietro was made fully aware of his polygraph results. So what gives?

It seems that Trista Reynolds is going to do all she can to make sure she is cleared and to help in finding her daughter. Ayla Reynolds was in Justin Dipietro's care the night she vanished in December of 2011, and most of the speculation in this case has been directed toward the father. Trista lives over an hour and a half away from Justin, his mother and the child she had to give up temporarily to seek drug rehab. There's no doubt that her daughter missing has put strain on her sobriety, but she must remain strong while police and volunteers work to find baby Ayla.

Why won't Justin Dipietro reveal his polygraph results? Well, it's probably obvious. First he said he wasn't even told the results. The police say otherwise, and since the rebuffing of his statement, Justin now says that the police can "tell him anything they want," because he wasn't physically shown his results. In other words, he doesn't want the public to know that he may have possibly failed his polygraph test. He's purposely being evasive, and that is not a good sign. Does that mean he is responsible for his daughter's disappearance? Not at all. It can be anything that's keeping him from being 100% honest. Nonetheless, parents who aren't 100% truthful during the disappearances of their children aren't doing anything to help find them, obviously.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:36 am

1/18/2012 Trista Reynolds:

"I have prepared this statement because I said that I would release the results of my lie detector test to the public, I took that test today.

According to the test administrator, who was very courteous and professional, I was unable to complete the test due to a medical condition. It was suggested to me that after treatment by a doctor I would be able to finish the test, but the investigating authority is content with the general outcome of the incomplete test (as it stands).

This is far from the result I wanted to share with the public, but I will take the advice of the administrator and seek attention for my medical condition so I can be healthy enough to be re-tested if required. In the meantime I wish that people will keep Ayla in their hearts and wish with all of us for her safe return."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Is Ayla Reynolds Alive or Dead?

January 20, 2012 05:40 PM EST

The mother of Ayla Reynolds believes that her daughter is alive somewhere. This detail comes after she couldn't finish her polygraph test. Trista Reynolds spoke with the Today Show about her feelings surrounding her daughter's disappearance.

Trista Reynolds addressed her failed polygraph test, letting the media know that she is seeking medical help for her "condition," so she can retake the test if it is necessary.

"I think she's alive and she's holding on and she's being a strong little girl right now. I love her so much, and I want her home," said Trista.

Ayla Reynolds was living with her father, Justin Dipietro, when she was allegedly abducted in December of 2011. He has also taken a polygraph test, but he refuses to tell the media or public his results. In fact, he at first lied about the results saying that police never told him. The Maine State Police quickly rebuffed his statement, making sure it's known that they did in fact let Dipietro know his results. Who wants to bet a dollar that he failed? ME!!

So is Ayla Reynolds alive or is she dead? While her mother is holding onto hope that her baby is alive somewhere, being taken care of, it's hard to ignore the already known details in this case. Justin Dipietro's own mother lied, and then admitted it, regarding who was in the home the night Ayla vanished. What's going on in the Dipietro home? Certainly Trista Reynolds is regretting ever seeing her daughter go to Waterville.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A month after baby Ayla Reynolds disappeared from her father’s home in Maine, the toddler's mother spoke with TODAY about the lie-detector test she could not complete.

When Trista Reynolds underwent a polygraph exam Wednesday, she was told by the test administrator that she could not finish because of a medical condition. Reynolds would not disclose the specifics of her condition to NBC News, but did discuss the questions she was asked, and said her answers were determined sufficient by investigators.

The test asked “just if I had taken Ayla or if I know who could have gone and taken Ayla,’’ Reynolds told TODAY exclusively. “Obviously, no, I have no idea who took her or where she is or anything like (that), and I never took her. I have no reason to hide of any of that. I would never do that.’’

The 21-month-old was reported missing from the Waterville, Maine, home of her father, Justin DiPietro, on Dec. 17. The results of DiPietro's polygraph test, taken shortly after Ayla’s disappearance, have not been released. DiPietro claims he didn’t see the test results, but state police say they informed him of how he did, according to a report by the Waterville Morning Sentinel.

Both parents have cooperated with the investigation, say local police. NBC News asked DiPietro if he would be willing to take another lie-detector test. “How I’m dealing with this deserves no explanation,’’ he said before declining further comment. What kind of answer is that??? It's a Yes/No question!!

A vigil for Ayla was held Tuesday, as investigators continue to comb the surrounding area. DiPietro has gone door to door, handing out flyers urging his daughter’s return. Reynolds plans to hand out bracelets that read "Bring Ayla home."

“I think she’s alive and she’s holding on and she’s being a strong little girl right now,’’ Reynolds tearfully told TODAY. “I love her so much, and I want her home.’’

On a website dedicated to finding Ayla, Reynolds stated that she would be willing to undergo another polygraph.

“This is far from the result I wanted to share with the public," Reynolds posted, "but I will take the advice of the administrator and seek attention for my medical condition so I can be healthy enough to be re-tested if required."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:40 am

Find Ayla Reynolds Missing Since 12/16/2011 From Waterville, Maine

The following version of events has been submitted by the mother of Ayla Reynolds, Trista Reynolds and her family. It can also be downloaded from their website "Bring Ayla Home" (url listed on this facebook page in info section) by going to the contact section and clicking on the link titled, "Download Ayla's Timeline" I cannot confirm whether her description of the events are factual. I welcome Justin DiPietro to submit his timeline of events as well. I assume no responsibility for either of their versions of the events.

Timeline of events leading up to Ayla's disappearance:

An account of events that transpired prior to the disappearance of Ayla Bell Reynolds on 12/16/2011 as remembered by Trista Reynolds, her Mother Becca Hanson, her Sister Jessica Reynolds and her Brother Ronnie Reynolds.

August 27th 2011 - Justin took Ayla for the day to see the Navy's Blue Angels in Brunswick and nothing was amiss with the visit aside from Ayla had a slight sunburn.

About Mid-September - Justin took Ayla to Chucky Cheese and she was returned with black and blue bruises the right side of her face and ear, photographs were taken. Justin said that he had put her in the "Ball Pit" and she got into a fight with two little boys.

About the end of September - Justin took Ayla on a Thursday and brought her back Friday. Later that evening, Becca noticed that she could not walk without difficulty and after a few days she was not getting any better, favoring her left foot as she walked. Trista asked Justin what had happen and he said they were," horsing around". The subsequent visit to the doctor found it to be a pulled leg muscle... and it took three weeks before she could walk normally again.

October 12, 2011 - Trista becoming increasing more dependent on alcohol relating to her personal life and the stresses of being a single mom with two babies had an altercation with her sister Jessica, resulting in the police being called. No charges were filed and The Maine Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) was notified.

October 13, 2011 - DHHS gave Trista two choices: kick the alcohol, or lose the kids. Realizing the adverse affect alcohol was having on herself and her children she admitted herself into a substance abuse treatment facility in Lewiston that afternoon. Justin was never given sole custody of Ayla . No complaints were filed with any courts or agencies. Trista never went to court and never saw a judge. DHHS had put Ayla in the joint care of Becca and Jessica while she was undergoing treatment.

October 17th, 2011, 3pm - DHHS case worker and supervisor for child protection services (CPS), called Jessica demanding that she turn Ayla over Justin. When Jessica asked," Why now?" she was told that, "he's the father and he has the right to take her" and went on to say that "dad trumps the aunt - any day". Jessica refused to give Ayla to Justin.

October 17th 2011, 7pm - Lewiston Police and Justin (who waited downstairs) arrived at Jessica's apartment and demanded on behalf of DHHS that they turn Ayla over to them. After Ayla was turned over to Justin by the police, it was revealed to Jessica (via phone) that the CPS supervisor had given the police authorization (and Jessica's address) to retrieve Ayla. Ayla was kicking and screaming when turned over to Justin. While that may qualify as ‘without incident’ on a police log it was traumatic for everyone else involved.

October 20th 2011, 2pm - A "family team meeting" was held. Among those present were; Trista, Jessica, Justin (via phone), Jessica's attorney, two doctors, two DHHS case workers, and the CPS supervisor. At the end of the meeting, all parties agreed (including Justin) that Ayla would be returned to Trista after completion of her seven day evaluation. Justin was also ordered by DHHS to bring Ayla to the treatment facility the following day for a visit with Trista, and to release her into the care of Trista (at Jessica's Apartment) on October 22nd or according to the CPS supervisor "there would be consequences". Justin never showed up with Ayla at the treatment facility. Justin also did not release Ayla into Trista’s care on 10/22/11. Trista called DHHS numerous times, only to be stone-walled by the chain of command. Trista, at wits end, eventually agrees to leave Ayla with Justin provided she receives regular visits with Ayla.

November 5th 2011 - Justin calls Trista and says that they (he and his mom) were getting ready to take Ayla to the emergency room. When asked why, Justin told Trista that he was coming home from shopping the day before and had "fallen up the stairs" on Ayla while carrying her and a bag of groceries. Later it was reported that Ayla's left forearm was broken and had been put into a splint and ace bandage.

November 21, 2011 2 pm- Trista went with Ayla and Justin to a doctor’s appointment with her bone specialist, that was the last time Trista, Ronnie, and Becca saw Ayla.

December 15th 2011, 12 pm - Due to her growing concerns of infrequent visitations, lack of communication from Justin, missing doctor visits and Ayla's injuries while under Justin's care (documented with doctors and DHHS) Trista petitioned the Cumberland County Courthouse for parental rights and responsibilities.

December 17, 2011 8:51 am - Ayla Bell Reynolds is reported missing from 29 Violette Avenue Waterville, Maine.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

From the start Justin did not want Trista to have Ayla. It has been stated that he never had the chance to be there when she was born, for good reason; Justin didn’t want Trista to bring Ayla to term if "it was going to be his". Trista told Justin that it was not his at that time because she did not want him to pressure her into an abortion. Justin was ordered by DHHS to pay back child support in December 2010 after having a paternity test, so it could be said that he did not "know" he was the father until then but it is false to say he wasn’t aware of Ayla’s existence until then. While living in the same city Justin had a total of five visits with Ayla since December 2010, Phoebe Ayla’s paternal grandmother only visited once. On two of those visits, Ayla came home with visible bruises and Justin would only come and visit with Ayla if no one else was in Trista's Apartment.

We would like to have clarification on whether or not Phoebe has friends or relatives in DHHS, it has been widely rumored online, but we have not heard from Phoebe on this subject.

Justin was well aware that Ayla was with Jessica while Trista was in treatment and even told Jessica over the phone that “Ayla’s fine there”. Why then was it four days later that DHHS contacted Jessica about turning over Ayla to Justin?

Becca and Jessica were always in Ayla's life and seemed to be much more mature loving care givers than Justin was. Why place Ayla with practical strangers? Is "dad trumps the aunt" standard DHHS policy? Why did DHHS give Trista a “lose the booze or lose your kids” ultimatum only to then take one of her two children when she was undergoing treatment?

Did DHHS do background checks on the DiPietros’ before placing Ayla with them? Was the DHHS's required house inspection done (check for proper fire detectors, safety, heating system, running water) by a state official? Was Ayla’s custody fast tracked to Justin by someone in DHHS? What is their policy on handing down ultimatums and then reneging on the terms?

CONCLUSION

Justin may not be guilty of anything more than being an unsatisfactory role model but it seems that he has been influenced by someone to participate in Ayla’s life.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:47 am

Yesterday at 12:00 AM
New website offers fresh details on Ayla
BY BEN MCCANNA Staff Writer

WATERVILLE -- A new website dedicated to 21-month-old Ayla Reynolds offers fresh details about the day the toddler was reported missing more than a month ago, describing "instant panic" as people awoke to find the toddler had vanished from her bedroom.

Ayla Reynolds was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home on Dec. 17. She was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with the words “Daddy’s Princess” printed on them. A $30,000 reward has been offered for information that leads investigators to Ayla. Maine State Police are asking that tips be directed to them at 624-7076.

The site also says that Justin DiPietro was unaware he was Ayla's father until she was 7 months old.

The website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], was launched this week by Angela Harry, a blogger and friend of DiPietro. She said she hopes it will raise awareness of the toddler's disappearance. Harry, 36, lives in Washington, D.C., but used to live in Maine. She has known DiPietro since he was 8 years old, she said. Note: this person is a registered member here.

Harry said she has kept in touch with DiPietro over the years, and they have spoken on the phone nearly every day since Dec. 17 -- the day Ayla was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home. DiPietro could not be reached Friday for comment.

The narrative posted on the website is a compilation of those phone conversations, Harry said during a phone interview Friday with the Morning Sentinel.

DiPietro last saw Ayla on Dec. 16. Harry describes the evening as ordinary.

There were six people in the house: DiPietro and Ayla; his sister Elisha DiPietro, 23, and her young daughter; and DiPietro's girlfriend Courtney Roberts, 24, and her young son. Roberts and her son were visiting from Portland.

Ayla was sleeping in a room by herself, Harry said. Elisha DiPietro and her daughter shared a room, while DiPietro, Roberts and Roberts' son shared a room in the basement.

"The night of Friday, December 16th, 2011, was no different than most any other night," Harry wrote. "Everyone went to bed, Ayla was checked on at 10 p.m., and sometime after 8 a.m. on that Saturday morning, people in the house started waking up and realizing that their entire world had just turned into a nightmare."

Elisha DiPietro was the first person to wake up that day, Harry said.

"It was at about 8:30 (a.m.) that Justin's sister, whose room is closest to (Ayla's) room, awoke and started moving about the house in her Saturday morning routine," according to the website account.

Elisha DiPietro checked Ayla's room and discovered Ayla wasn't there.

"After a rushed trip down the stairs and the discovery that Justin did not have Ayla either, there was instant panic. (DiPietro) bolted up the stairs, knocking over the gate that was placed there every morning for the two little girls, and into her room. Nothing. She wasn't there. She wasn't anywhere inside. Outside -- nothing," Harry wrote.

Ayla was reported missing at 8:51 a.m., according to Waterville police.

In previous interviews, DiPietro has declined to discuss the details surrounding Ayla's disappearance, but Harry said DiPietro has given the new website his blessing.

"He's aware of the website and I know he appreciates it," Harry said Friday.

The Major Crimes Unit of Maine State Police is investigating the case. Steve McCausland, spokesman for the state police, said he hadn't seen the website as of Friday evening. He added it's unlikely he would comment on its description of Ayla's disappearance.

The website also discusses the circumstances of DiPietro's custody of Ayla.

"Justin had found out that he was a father when Ayla was 7 months old," Harry wrote. "He never even knew Ayla was on the way, so he didn't get to meet her when she was born. When he found out that he had a child, he was happy to be a Dad and he tried to learn things quickly."

Ayla's mother, Trista Reynolds, lives in Portland. Reynolds and DiPietro had never been in a committed relationship, Harry wrote.

Ayla has been living with her father in Waterville since mid-October, when Reynolds entered a rehabilitation program for substance abuse. Previously, DiPietro lived in Portland with three friends, but moved in with his mother, Phoebe DiPietro, when he gained custody of Ayla.

"He'd recently had to leave Portland to have a better home environment for Ayla since he had just gotten custody of her and was working towards getting on his feet in Waterville -- and out of the temporary room he had in the basement of his mom's house," Harry wrote.

Harry said the website is meant to offer support for the family and to raise awareness about Ayla's disappearance, Harry said.

She said Ayla's disappearance has had a lasting impact her personally.

"My understanding of what happened from that day on, through many conversations, have forever changed me," she wrote. "The things that have taken place since then defy reason, to be honest. I can't believe that we still haven't found this precious little girl. It is more apparent than ever that if we don't round up the help of everyone we know and all of their friends too, Ayla could be waiting to see her Daddy for a very, very long time."

Harry also said the ordeal has been difficult for DiPietro.

"He wakes up to this again and again, in the face of a foaming-at-the-mouth public that is hell-bent on making him the villain in a tabloid event," she wrote. "I pray for him daily, as I pray for his daughter's safety, well-being, and quick return."

On Friday morning, Trista Reynolds told NBC's "Today" show that she believes Ayla is alive.

"I think she's alive and she's holding on and she's being a strong little girl right now," Reynolds said. "I love her so much, and I want her home."

Earlier in the week, Reynolds sat for a polygraph exam, but was told by examiners she couldn't complete the test because of a medical condition. She declined to discuss the medical condition with NBC.

Trista Reynold's family set up a website shortly after Ayla's disappearance, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:50 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:46 pm

There is an interesting article about this case on Statement Analysis - there seems to be a lot of drug involvement on the fathers part - the woman pictured there is the fathers girlfriends sister.

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:53 pm

from O'Riley:
MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012

Questions About Ayla Reynolds

Since the case broke, there have been more questions than answers. Let's recap, and then list some of the questions.

1. Baby Ayla, 20 months, was reported "missing" by her father, Justin DiPietro, at 8:38AM, claiming to have put her to bed at 8PM the night before.

2. Baby Ayla had a fractured arm and a soft cast on it at the time of her disappearance.

3. Baby Ayla was reported to have had bruises on her face. Her maternal aunt reported the bruises and said that the father said that Ayla "got into a fight" at Chuck E Cheese.

The father did not speak to the press but the mother, Trista Reynolds, did. She was critical of the father. He then released two statements, responding to her. In these two statements we concluded that he was withholding information about what happened to Ayla.

Mark McClish also did analysis and it is posted at his website. He is not only an analyst and an author, but travels the country doing seminars. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our analysis also showed that he wished to stop giving information to the police.

4. Polygraph Controversy

Justin DiPietro did not take a polygraph immediately but was reportedly emotionally 'not ready', in which police stated that he was "fully cooperating" with the additional word "fully" being key: they were talking him into taking the polygraph, which he finally did.

How did he do?

When asked, he would not say "I passed it" but instead said that media would have to ask police how he did. Police responded saying that they were puzzled by his answer since they told him the results. Then he told media "I smoked it" and "I told the truth". "I smoked it" is not "I passed it", but "I told the truth" is strong indicating that he either answered one or more questions honestly, or...

he was referring to the police not "giving" him the physical print out (wavy lines) result. "I smoked it" is juvenile, and more suited for a high school test than it is about a missing child.

He has his reasons to be coy.

5. Drugs

Drugs appear on both sides of Ayla's life, with the mother going into rehab, and the child not being placed with mother's father, or other family members. The mother, Trista Reynolds, has not been under police suspicion in the disappearance.

Drugs on the father's side and the location in Portland.

Drugs were heavily rumored to be a part of the father's life, including that he was intoxicated when he fell on her and broke her arm, and did not seek medical intervention for 24 hours. Later, the address of his girlfriend had a drug arrest in which a large amount of narcotics were found (1,000 oxycontin pills and cocaine). The volume of oxycontins, in particular, show that it is not the casual street dealer who sells his or her own prescription, or even a few others' prescriptions, but is involved in the drug trade. This further buttressed locals' rumors.

girlfriend? Where or how did "O'Riley" find this out??? How come no one else has reported on this????
II. But what of Ayla herself?

What happened that caused Ayla to be put into the care of Justin DiPietro originally?

This is where there are many unanswered questions.

1. Who placed Ayla with DiPietro?

The maternal side said that it happened between them and the Department of Health and Human Services, but later said that the DiPietro family had an "in" at DHHS who helped place her there.

2. Did Ayla even know her father?

This is unclear. If Ayla, as a toddler was placed with a stranger, the damage would be life long, even if not recognized at such an early age. Some report that she was handed over to DiPietro, kicking and screaming, because local police called the child protective caseworker who gave the "ok" which leads to the question:

Who authorized such a transaction?

Was it the court?

Was it the Department? If so, was a home study done on Justin DiPietro?

This would include such things as interviews, background checks, drug tests, and so on. Is it possible that a child was placed into a dangerous home, ripe with substance abuse, only to have met "foul play" inside the house,

If this was not done, has Trista Reynolds taken steps to find out what went wrong?

The story runs deep. In the released statement, the subject wrote:

"Ayla was in my sole custody at the time of her disappearance per agreement between her mother and I because she was temporarily unable to care for Ayla."

Allowing the subject to guide us, we note that it says "was" in my sole custody. This is in the past tense and is unexpected. If you had "sole custody" of your child and your ex took the child and fled, would you no longer claim "sole custody"? This is a past tense reference and causes us to wonder if the subject is telling us that the child is dead. BS. Was because when she was in rehab, she was in his custody. I don't see this as compelling.

This, when taken with the lack of appeal by Justin DiPietro, and the focus upon his girlfriend, or the negative focus upon Trista Reynolds, gives us further indication of the same.

I do not know what happened to Ayla. Like everyone else, I have my opinion, but it is only a guess.

My guess is that Ayla died in the home and it was related to a substance abuse accident; not premeditation. Even shaken baby syndrome is not premeditated, but happens in just a moment of anger. She could have gotten into a pill, with 1,000 oxycontins found at DiPietro's girlfriend's apartment, this is not a stretch. Reminds me of HaLeigh.

Did she fall? Is this why the "gate" was so sensitive?

Next came the panic and cover up, disposing of Ayla saying "they'll never believe me...especially after the broken arm."

The burden remains now on law enforcement, though it is possible that DiPietro (and his girlfriend or family) could approach the District Attorney and seek a deal. A "deal"???

Few believe that someone was able to sneak into a small house and kidnap Ayla, not waken anyone, and leave without remains of identifying evidence.

Few believe that a child who is reported to have bruises, and then a broken arm, and then go "missing" has just incredibly bad luck. Agree!!

DiPietro minimized the fracture when he said that the specialist didn't find it as "bad" as the ER said it was.

DiPietro's behavioral analysis shows that Ayla's location is not a mystery, and he does not believe that an ethical kidnapper took her because the kidnapper believes Ayla is better off with the kidnapper than with DiPietro. This, coupled with "I have no idea what happened to Ayla" show that he does not want to reveal what happened to Ayla.

Whenever anyone says that they have told "everything possible" to law enforcement, it is an indicator that they wish the flow of information to cease. Innocent parents of missing children spend every waking hour thinking of additional information and call police, sometimes hourly, in order to find that "one" missing piece of information.

How did Ayla end up at DiPietro's home?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:01 pm

The women who is pictured in the article from statement analysis had no name acknowledged so
I asked the question in the comments section and someone answered me:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is Brianna, sister of Justin's long time girlfriend, Courtney.
here is the link:

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Interesting!! Thanks, Art!!

This dude is a POS!!!! I wonder WHY the mom has not brought up his drug use????

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Ayla Reynolds website generates controversy/Critics complain Angela Harry, site’s author, sides with girl’s father

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 pm

WATERVILLE -- The author of a website dedicated to missing toddler Ayla Reynolds said she anticipated controversy when she launched the site last week.

"I expected there would be a firestorm. I just didn't expect that I would give them so much material to work with," Angela Harry said Monday during a phone interview.

Harry, 36, is a longtime friend of Justin DiPietro, the father of 21-month-old Ayla, who was seen last more than a month ago. Last week, Harry's newly launched website provided details of the morning Ayla was reported missing.

Now, however, the story is gone.

On Saturday, an article about Harry's website appeared in the Morning Sentinel. Over the weekend, Harry revised the website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] several times. First, Harry added a new detail to clarify the series of events of Dec. 17, she said. Later, Harry removed the story altogether.

Those changes have elicited strong reactions from readers of the Morning Sentinel website, OnlineSentinel.com, and other websites. Readers also have been critical of the focus of the original story, saying it gave disproportionate weight to DiPietro and his girlfriend, Courtney Roberts, rather than focus on the missing girl. Some readers have speculated that DiPietro and Roberts helped Harry write the story as a means to improve public relations.

Harry dismissed those accusations Monday. DiPietro could not be reached for comment.

Harry's original story said DiPietro's sister, Elisha DiPietro, discovered Ayla's room was empty, and she informed DiPietro that his daughter wasn't in her room. Later, Harry revised the story to say it was Roberts who told DiPietro.

Harry said the revision was a clarification, not a wholesale change.

"It's not that I'm changing my story," she said Monday. "It's just that I wrote something that wasn't clear; and when I clarified it, it set everybody off."

Harry said she should have included a sentence saying Elisha DiPietro told Roberts about the missing child, who then told Justin DiPietro.

Harry said she noticed the omission over the weekend and decided to clarify the story. She did not talk to DiPietro regarding the change, she said.

"No, we didn't have to talk," she said. "I immediately saw (the omission) and went back in. I thought, 'Oh my God, I can't believe I did that.' I just cannot believe I wasn't more careful. So, no, we didn't even have to talk about it."

On her website, Harry discusses her decision to remove the story altogether.

"I did that only because it did generate a lot of ridiculous speculation and totally false statements that made me question if having it there was worth the price," she wrote.

Many readers have claimed Harry's positive portrayal of DiPietro and Roberts appears defensive. Harry said defending DiPietro was partly the point.

"If I came across as being defensive of Justin in my retelling of the story as I understood it, it is because I had read the accusations towards him, and I do feel defensive for him," she said.

Harry also said she is the sole author of the website.

"There are people who believe I wrote this with the help of other people, which is unequivocally, absolutely not true," she said. "Not a single person had anything to do with what I wrote other than the fact that I asked (DiPietro) what happened over the course of weeks. I compiled that from my memory of the conversations, but I didn't ask anybody, 'How should I write this?'"

Readers also have suggested that Harry helped DiPietro write his two news media statements, released on Dec. 20 and Dec. 28.

"I had nothing to do with them. I remember laughing when I heard that. He wrote them," she said.

Harry acknowledged that addressing public speculation might not change perception.

"I don't think anything is going to. I think they've made their decisions, and that's probably that," she said.

Another website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] published on Sunday a timeline of DiPietro's relationship with his daughter. The site is maintained by Jeff Hanson, a friend of Ayla's maternal family.

The timeline describes injuries that Ayla suffered while under DiPietro's supervision, according to four members of the Reynolds family.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am

Good thing we have it here. IMHO, to write it, post it, change it and then remove it speaks VOLUMES!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:57 am

January 9
Portland woman arrested for selling Oxycodone

By Dennis Hoey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Staff Writer

PORTLAND — A Portland woman has been arrested and charged with aggravated trafficking of Oxycodone.

According to a press release issued today by Kevin Cashman, supervisor for the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency, MDEA agents and Portland police arrested 23-year-old Brianna Roberts last Friday night.

Cashman said authorities began an investigation after receiving complaints of suspected drug activity at 36 Pine St.

During a search of the residence, police say they located and seized 998 Oxycodone pills that Roberts had stashed in baggies and concealed on her body.

Agents also seized 19 grams of suspected cocaine with an estimated street value of $1,900 from a bedroom.

Roberts was being held this evening at the Cumberland County Jail on $20,000 property bail or $5,000 cash bail. The cash bail would require that Roberts sign a pre-trial contract.

My source whom I cannot divulge, is telling me this woman is Justin's gf's sister, NOT Justin's gf, as O'Riley stated.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Wrap, I posted up thread that on Statement Analysis
she is identified as Justins girlfriends sister -
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:48 pm

OK..was juggling a 2.5 and a year old yesterday trying to make sense of it.

Raine, I don't know how you do this 5 days a week. I would be crazy3

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:21 pm

I AM very crazy3
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:26 pm

Actually, you're not at all. You're truly amazing!!! flowerpower

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:03 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Police deny request for Ayla 911 transcipt

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:41 am

BY BEN MCCANNA Staff Writer

WATERVILLE -- Police have denied a request by the Morning Sentinel for an audio recording and written transcript of the 911 call that reported 21-month-old Ayla Reynolds missing, saying it could get in the way of the investigation.

Ayla was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home on Dec. 17. She was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with the words “Daddy’s Princess” printed on them. A $30,000 reward has been offered for information that leads investigators to Ayla. State police are asking that tips be

Last week, a Morning Sentinel reporter submitted a written request at the police station. On Wednesday, Deputy Chief Charles Rumsey responded to the request by letter, saying the police denied it "after consultation with City Solicitor William Lee and careful consideration."

Ayla Reynolds was reported missing at 8:51 a.m., Dec. 17, via a call through the 911 system, according to police records. During a press conference on Dec. 18, Chief Joseph Massey said Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, placed the call.

Rumsey said that audio recordings are confidential under law and releasing the transcripts would interfere with "law enforcement proceedings."

One of the statutes cited by Rumsey in the decision is Title 25 Maine Revised Statute 2929, which says that audio recordings are confidential, but the information in them is public information and transcripts must be released, although names, addresses, telephone numbers and medical conditions must be removed.

City Solicitor William A. Lee said Wednesday the statute contains a phrase that allows police to apply another overriding statute, Title 16 Revised Statute 614, which states that any information that is "declared to be confidential under other law" can be withheld.

Rumsey said the information in the 911 call constitutes "intelligence and investigative information," but added that people should not read anything into the decision to withhold it.

Rather, Rumsey said, keeping the information confidential helps police determine the trustworthiness of tips and sources in the investigation.

"If we know information hasn't been reported publicly, we can have a higher degree of confidence that the person we're talking to knows what they're talking about and isn't regurgitating what they've seen in the news or on a comment forum or on a blog," he said.

Sigmund Schutz, counsel to MaineToday Media on media law, said Lee's reasoning is sound but the law compels police to offer a fuller explanation for their decision.

"Generally, 911 transcripts are public records in Maine, and I think the burden is on the police to offer a more complete explanation of why they think the information would interfere with their investigation," Schutz said Wednesday.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Two members of Ayla Reynolds' family allegedly take polygraph

Ben McCanna

PORTLAND — Two maternal relatives of 21-month-old Ayla Reynolds have taken polygraph exams, according to a release on aylareynolds.com.

Ayla’s uncle passed the exam, while Ayla’s grandmother was unable to complete it.

Becca Hanson, Ayla’s maternal grandmother, took her exam Friday, according the website.

“Becca and the test administrator decided to attempt the test with the knowledge that she may not be able to complete due to her prescription medication,” the release states. “It was determined however that the medication indeed interfered with the test.”

The release added that Hanson offered to suspend her medication in order to retake the test, but was told it was unnecessary.

Ronnie Reynolds, Ayla’s uncle, took his exam Thursday. Reynolds passed the exam, according to the release.

Maine Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland couldn’t be immediately reached for comment Friday.

The website is maintained by Jeff Hanson, Becca Hanson’s husband.

Ayla’s mother, Trista Reynolds, took a polygraph exam Jan. 18, according to the Associated Press. Reynolds was told by the test administrator that she couldn’t complete the exam due to an undisclosed medical condition.

Reynolds said she would be willing to complete the test after treatment by a doctor, but added that investigators were content with the results of the incomplete test.

The toddler's father, Justin DiPietro, previously took a polygraph test but has not released results. The girl's parents do not live together.

Ayla was reported missing Dec. 17, 2011. A $30,000 reward has been offered for any information that leads investigators to Ayla. State Police are asking that tips be directed to them at 207-624-7076.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Statement analysis is reporting blood found in fathers house
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum