20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later.

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: 20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later.

Post by Wrapitup on Thu May 31, 2012 5:49 pm

After the Anthony case, we have learned so much. I think it's caused us to become somewhat sinister to these cases as we KNOW it's one or both of the parents and we KNOW the child is unfortunately Gone and that finding remains will be difficult. my 2 cents

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later.

Post by Wrapitup on Thu May 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Ayla Reynolds is Dead; Justin DiPietro is a Coward, Says Trista
May 31, 2012 05:05 PM EDT

Ayla Reynolds is likely dead. That was announced today by Maine State Police in a press conference that had quite the ominous feeling to it. It's probably safe to say that the DiPietro clan is feeling that ominous element, due to the words expressed by Steve McCausland and other officials.

The mother of Ayla Reynolds can be seen in a video reacting to the press conference. She breaks down in tears at the moment that Steve McCausland announces that Ayla Reynolds will not be found alive. There is absolutely no evidence leading to a "happy ending" in this case.

"Justin DiPietro is a coward. He is no father."

These are the words expressed by Trista Reynolds in an emotional couple of moments after the press conference was aired on television. The young mother of the missing tot is in shambles over the idea that she will not be able to even give her daughter a proper burial because nobody knows where she is -- and those who do aren't talking.

"If he loved Ayla at all, he would say something. He would speak for her," she added.

She is absolutely right and considering the tone used by Nale and McCausland during today's press conference, they are still eyeing the DiPietro clan for their dishonesty and lack of cooperation. It was stated, again, that the DiPietros are not cooperating. Why not?

"I am calling Justin DiPietro out, as Ayla's mother. I am calling him out, his final and last chance, to tell me where she is and what happened to her," she cried out, breaking down as she spoke.

Trista Reynolds is certainly going through a tough time in all of this, and in the highly emotional interview her father declares that their family has known during this entire time that the DiPietro family is involved in Ayla's disappearance.

If this is true, and if Justin DiPietro and his family know what happened to the missing 20-month old tot, then he needs to come forward. Enough is enough, already. This has gone on for far too long. The reward being offered for information on Ayla's case will expire in 30 days. Anyone who has information that will lead to the resolution of this part of the case should come forward. Even if it involves ratting on your own brother, please contact the Maine State Police.

Justin, Elisha and Phoebe DiPietro: Please cooperate with police. Can you not see what this is doing to Trista and her family? The world knows that more is known about the night Ayla vanished and the world knows that you are not telling police everything. It's a universal fact that the three of you along with Courtney Roberts are not cooperating with police. How can you watch Trista melt down over not being able to hold her daughter, her baby girl, with a clean conscience? What kind of people stay mum over something so serious, for their own welfare? That's absolutely despicable.

As it stands, there is absolutely no evidence supporting an abduction. There is absolutely no evidence supporting any theories that this child is alive. The police believe she is dead and that the adults in the home the night she "vanished" know what happened to her. This case is far from over, and even though no body has been found, they have found plenty of evidence to determine what they announced today and they certainly have enough evidence to indicate just who might be responsible, or at the least in-the-know. So rest assured, every party involved in the disappearance of Ayla will eventually come to justice one way or the other. Just think about the case of Etan Patz, it's been a few decades since he vanished -- and the person responsible is finally going to face justice.

It's important that some particular people involved in this case keep that in mind.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu May 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal New Conference in 2nd Video

Post by Wrapitup on Thu May 31, 2012 7:15 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:02 pm

I found these pictures of Ayla at Justins - the house is dirty and disarray - Ayla is sitting on the lap of some bozo and she looks so upset. She looks upset or concerned in all these images - the floors are filthy, clothes strewn everyone. Im so disgusted at Childrens services too -if anyone had bothered to follow up they ccould see Ayla is in distress - she is NOT happy about being in her own grandmothers lap - not that the woman was much of a grandmother to poor Ayla
Here is the link:
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:05 pm

They must not own a broom, but they do have lots of CDs.....so it's all good!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Justin is in the picture in the background and also in some others I have seen he is holding Ayla. Whomever is taking the pictures Ayla fears. In the smiling pictures of her when she was with Trista - Trista took most of those photos - Ayla knows to smile for the camera. On these facebook pictures Ayla doesnt smile - even when playing with the other little girl its the same she doesnt like and fears the picture taker - the question is who took most of those pictures?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:17 am

She looks so sad and scared. Guess they don't know the meaning of clean.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:23 am

PORTLAND, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- News that state police do not believe Ayla Reynolds is alive left Ayla's mother, Trista Reynolds, both heartbroken and furious.

Trista, her parents and her brother watched the State Police news conference live on television. Then they cried, embraced, and spoke angrily about Ayla's father Justin DiPietro. They believe DiPietro is responsible for Ayla's death. Ayla's maternal grandfather, Ron Reynolds said, "I want everybody out there to see the pain this family has endured because you, Justin, and your family have not come forth and said anything."

Trista, too, is extremely angry at DiPietro. "That man killed my baby," She said.
Police have not implicated DiPietro. They aren't even calling Ayla's disappearance a homicide, but they have said that DiPietro, his sister, Elisha and his girlfriend, Courtney Roberts, are not saying everything they know about the night Ayla went missing.
Trista said what hurts her the most is not knowing where Ayla's body is so she can give her little girl a proper burial and visit her grave.
"My heart just broke more and more. I know I have to keep it together for my son. But Ayla was my girl. Ayla meant the world to me. She still does. I just wish as her mom, I could be out there protecting her right now."
Trista also said she's disappointed that the reward for information leading to Ayla is expiring at the end of the month. "They're going to take the money away, and my daughter's going to be out there somewhere, but there's no hope. I have no hope today."
We were unable to reach DiPietro for his reaction.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:38 am

cryingagain Ayla was so beautiful. She looked so much like her Mom. I feel horrible for Trista. Thanks for the facebook link with all those pictures of Ayla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Ayla Reynolds Update: Mother Reveals Shocking Information in New Interview

June 05, 2012 03:00 AM EDT

The mother of Ayla Reynolds was kind enough to give an exclusive interview for the first time since last week's fateful press conference in which Steve McCausland expressed the belief that the 2-year-old child is not alive. This informal phone interview lasted for over an hour and Trista Reynolds even revealed some details that haven't appeared to be touched upon in the news since her daughter vanished in December of 2011. Could this interview and the details discussed lead the way for police to take a closer look at who might be responsible?

Trista Reynolds revealed in the interview that she was literally the last person to know that her daughter was missing. Nobody told her until almost noon on the morning Justin DiPietro reported Ayla Reynolds missing. That isn't the only detail revealed by the saddened mother. She also mentioned something very interesting that indicates suspicion in Justin from the beginning. The father of the missing tot allegedly barricaded himself in his mother's bathroom on the morning that he reported their 20-month-old daughter missing. Why on Earth would Justin DiPietro do that?

You can read the entire interview here, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
which is the 100% original source. Trista Reynolds had so much to say for this exclusive interview that she did not grant to any other source -- including the mainstream. She wants the truth to get out there, not the sensationalism. She wants justice for Ayla, and she deserves to get that wish.

Was Ayla Reynolds accidentally shot?

In the course of the interview with Trista Reynolds, she revealed something very disturbing regarding what may have happened. She claimed that Phoebe DiPietro told her that she kept a gun in her home as well as people on constant watch. Trista says that this was during her last visit with Ayla in November of 2011, and she still doesn't understand why the mother of Justin DiPietro felt the need to tell her such a thing.

However, the night before Ayla was reported missing neighbors claimed to hear a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot at around 3:00 a.m. It should also be pointed out that police found "more than a cupful" of Ayla's blood in the basement of Justin DiPietro's home. Could it be at all possible that Ayla was accidentally (or even purposely) shot that night?

Trista Reynolds had plenty to say, so hopefully the media and the public is paying attention. It seems that she and her family are the ones pulling together for little Ayla while the DiPietros sit quietly and refuse to speak to the media or anyone else. Justin is still refusing to speak to Trista.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Entire Trista Reynolds Interview

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Jun 4, 2012
Mother of Ayla Reynolds Speaks to Chelsea Hoffman

The mother of Ayla Reynolds, Trista Reynolds, spoke with me on the phone this evening for about an hour. The discussion started at approximately 4:45 p.m., PST, and throughout the course of our conversation there were many details discussed. Before I get into the interview (which was not a formal interview, but one that encompassed the flow of our conversation) I would like to give my kudos and heartfelt condolences to Trista for being such a strong person throughout all of this. She is by far one of the friendliest people I've talked to throughout my work for missing persons, and she certainly deserves a load of respect for her constant involvement in searching for her daughter.

Trista Reynolds had a lot to say in our discussion. She was very open and had no qualms about sharing her sentiments regarding Justin DiPietro -- father of missing tot Ayla Reynolds. So how has Trista been doing lately? She's keeping strong and pushing forward for her son and for her daughter who is still missing under such suspicious circumstances. I spoke to her about the investigation, about her feelings and about what her motherly intuition has told her. I spoke to her about her hopes and fears in this case, and the regret she feels for ever letting the DiPietro family have a role in raising the child. Since this was an informal interview, I was not able to sit with a Q&A style talk with her, but for the sake of the reader's comprehension I have bulleted our topics of discussion below in a Q&A style. This is for clarity. Before I do that, there are a few things she told me that I believe should be bulleted right at the top of this interview:

Trista Reynolds was literally the last person to know that Ayla was missing. On the morning of Dec. 17, 2011, Justin DiPietro reported the child missing at around 8:30 a.m., but it wasn't until nearly noon that day that Trista found out about the disappearance of her 20-month old daughter.
She was told by police that Justin DiPietro had barricaded himself in the bathroom of his home on the morning that he reported baby Ayla missing.
She last spoke to Ayla on December 8, 2011 but the last time she physically saw the child was on Nov. 21st.
Justin DiPietro had once told Trista Reynolds that he didn't want the two of them to be parents.

During the course of the conversation, she addressed many things that have been in the minds of people interested in this case and whether or not the people of interest are truly suspicious.

When was the last time you tried to speak with or see your daughter?
"On the 15th of December [(two nights before Ayla Reynolds was reported missing)] Justin would not let me talk to her. He said she was watching Home Alone 3 and couldn't come to the phone."
Of course it was revealed that Justin DiPietro was in Portland that night (not in Waterville), so where was Ayla and why couldn't she come to the phone to speak with her mother? Why was he being dishonest even then?

What do you have to say about the life insurance policy taken out on Ayla? What other details do you know about this? Does it seem shady to you like it does many in the public?

"Justin tricked me into giving him Ayla's social security number. He told me that his mother [Phoebe DiPietro] needed it so she could open up a bank/savings account for Ayla. Come to find out the bank account was never opened. Instead, Justin used her social security number to get the life insurance policy on her. He also tried to claim her on his taxes this year, but said that 'they' wouldn't let him."

Trista Reynolds expressed, after saying this, that she feels that Ayla has only been about money for Justin DiPietro and his family, and I have to agree with her. It's odd that from the beginning the DiPietros have focused a lot of their involvement with Ayla on the money she could bring into the home. It's also odd that the child disappeared very shortly after having a life insurance policy taken out on her.

Do you buy Justin's story that he "fell" while carrying Ayla, resulting in her arm being broken?

"No, not anymore. I saw her medical records and Justin told me a different story from what he told the doctor. He told me that it was raining and he was carrying Ayla and groceries when he fell in his mother's kitchen. He told the doctor that he fell because it was dark in his mother's house when he was carrying her, but there wasn't anything about rain mentioned."

Do you think Justin DiPietro and his family members are hiding the truth?

"Yes. He's hiding something."

Can you clarify on the suspicion of child abuse regarding Ayla visiting her father?

"My mother warned me to not let Ayla spend so much time with the DiPietros. Justin was a new father and did not know how to handle her. She was very hyper. She would com back from them injured every time. When Ayla's arm was broken, it was Phoebe who told Justin not to take her to the hospital. She seemed to control the household even though Justin is the parent and should have taken her to the hospital that night."

Trista had a lot to say about this, and the mourning young mother is beating herself up over the hindsight of not knowing what kind of people the DiPietros are. I told her that she has no reason to blame herself for trying to make Justin be a part of Ayla's life. She was doing what any mother would try to do for their children. I do hope this sentiment was embraced by the woman. She is harboring a lot of guilt for, as she states, "not being there for Ayla like she should have been," but it is she who is keeping her daughter in the headlines. It is she who is keeping Ayla's name in the public as this high profile case continues.

Do you know what items were found in the Kennebec River over the past few weeks?

"I don't know. Nobody has told me, and when I have asked I was basically told not to worry about it. I would like to know if the items are Ayla's. I want to know what they found."

I brought up that the online rumor mill has produced such claims that a backpack and baby blanket were possibly discovered, which appeared to pique interest in the mother. Trista Reynolds told me that some of Ayla's belongings haven't been accounted for including a camouflage bag and a baby blanket. She claimed to have asked about these items to no result. Indeed it appears that she is being kept in the dark as much as the public is -- and that's just a crying shame.

Can you tell me anything about your suspicion of the family?

"The last time I visited Ayla was at the DiPietro's house and Phoebe, for whatever reason, told me that she has a gun in her house and people keeping constant watch of their home. I thought it was strange and don't know why she would even tell me such a thing. It is something that has made me nervous since, especially since people in the neighborhood claimed to hear a loud noise in the middle of the night before Ayla was reported missing. The sound was loud like a gunshot at around 3:00 a.m., on the 16th of December."
"I am worried because I don't know what happened to her. I don't know what they are hiding, and I don't know why he [Justin DiPietro] just won't talk to me or tell me what happened. Are they going to try to cash out that life insurance policy now that it's believed Ayla is dead?"

These are just some of the many things Trista Reynolds said on the phone to me. Of course I am paraphrasing some of her quotes, but these were her words nonetheless. She is rightfully worried about this life insurance policy, because it certainly seems like this was a motive leading to the kid's disappearance. They never even opened up a bank account for the kid as they claimed to be doing! Trista Reynolds is a bright young woman who has apparently paid very close attention to those around her and the words being spoken. Good.

"Elisha DiPietro spoke recently about a window being open in Ayla's room, but it feels like she is just making up an excuse and that they staged this abduction." (Trista said)

Anything you want to add for those who are reading this or to the family of Justin DiPietro?

"I would never wish this on anyone, but I am touched that my daughter has gotten so much support in this community and all over the country. It's touching and it helps me stay strong for my son and my family. I have to keep myself busy and I try not to think too hard about things because it hurts so much, but when I think of how much everyone loves her I smile, and I smile when I think about her beautiful face. I just want justice for Ayla. Justin Dipietro made a bad choice and I don't know how he can call himself a father. He's a coward and a pansy. "

"I also don't understand why the other kids haven't been taken from the home even though Ayla was supposedly abducted and wasn't safe in their home. How come I lost my daughter and these people who are not being truthful still have their kids in the home? [about Elisha DiPietro and Courtney Roberts.]"
"Justin DiPietro is a monster. He and I used to talk about everything and tell each other everything, and now he won't even tell me what happened to my daughter. Was it an accident? Did he hurt her? I just don't know. I was very close with Lance DiPietro (Justin's brother) and I'm worried that he would be involved. I thought I knew these people, and I guess I was wrong. You can know someone your entire life and they can surprise you like this."

**note**
As stated above, this is from an informal phone discussion between me and Trista Reynolds. The quotes that are italicized are as accurate as my memory allows for as this was all done over the telephone. I have paraphrased where needed and cleaned up for clarity as needed. None of the words written from this interview are false. Much more was said, but that will come at a later date.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Ayla Reynolds now missing 6 months

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:13 am

The Associated Press

WATERVILLE -- Today marks six months since toddler Ayla Reynolds was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home.

Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said police continue to receive tips from the public, but there hasn't been a noticeable spike in tips since the May 31 announcement that the $30,000 reward for information will expire at the end of the month.

"Even though the reward may expire at the end of June, our investigation will continue until we locate her," McCausland said.

Reynolds was reported missing by her father, Justin DiPietro, on Dec. 17.

On May 31, police announced that Ayla is likely dead.

Maine State Police are asking that tips be directed to them at 207-624-7076.

I hate to say this, but by the 6 mo mark, the odds of finding a missing person are slim to none. There are exceptions but not many. I foresee us posting at the first year mark and on and on and on..just like HaLeigh, Hailey, Trenton, Britannee, Tracey, Sky, Jessyhe, and probably Sierra, Isabel, Lauren and Mickey. Let's not forget Lisa, Lindsay, Jennifer and little Kyron. I know this sounds sinister but it seems to be the truth. cryingagain IMHO

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Ayla Reynolds missing for six months; will her father ever tell the truth?

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Waterville : ME : USA | Jun 17, 2012 at 1:56 PM PDT BY ChelseaHoffman

Trista Reynolds, mother of baby Ayla, is upset that the reward is ending at the end of the month.

Two-year old Ayla Reynolds is still missing from Waterville, Maine and it doesn't look like there will be closure on this sixth-month-mark of her disappearance. What's most perplexing is her father's lack of presence in the media over the past several weeks -- especially today! Where is this beautiful little girl and will she ever get the justice she deserves?

It's common knowledge by now that police believe she is dead and it's also well known that Justin DiPietro and his family have not been forthcoming with all of the details of the night she vanished. Maine State Police have all but blatantly accused the paternal family of Ayla Reynolds of being dishonest over the course of this investigation.

Do you think the upcoming weeks will be positive in the search for the missing Maine tot? With six months already behind us in this ordeal, it's very difficult to imagine a positive outcome -- especially with the dishonesty and conflict in the atmosphere. The evidence thus far indicates that Ayla is dead, and she may have never been abducted in the first place like her father claimed.

No, of course he or his low life family will Never tell the truth!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Apparently he or his family has nothing to lose by not talking. Seems like that is the name of the game nowadays, keep your mouth shut and stay out of jail.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Ayla Reynolds: Six Months, No Answers

June 18, 2012 01:56 PM EDT
Ayla Reynolds vanished six months ago and there have been no answers in this case aside from the vague comments given by investigators with the Maine State Police. With it being half a year gone, what can be done to help find this little girl, if anything at all? It's just been an unfortunate case from the beginning, and those who do have the answers are refusing to share them out of their own selfishness and lack of compassion. The following is a condensed timelines of the disappearance and evidence thus far in the disappearance of the Maine tot.

December 17, 2011: Justin DiPietro calls 911 to report his daughter Ayla Reynolds missing. She was 20 months old at the time and reportedly last seen the night before in her crib wearing pjs that read "daddy's princess," on them. According to Trista Reynolds, who is the mother of the missing child, Justin hung up on the police twice and also barricaded himself in the bathroom of his mother's home. Why?

December 19, 2011: Justin DiPietro's SUV was seized by police along with another vehicle. Not too long after this, Trista Reynolds released her own timeline of the events leading up to her daughter's disappearance. It indicates that Justin DiPietro didn't ever want Ayla alive in the first place—having stressed that he wanted Trista to get an abortion if the child was his.

January 28, 2012: Police say that the abduction story given by Justin DiPietro didn't pass the "straight face test"—meaning it was an obvious lie. Just a month prior to this, police announced that it was possible that Ayla met foul play.

January 29, 2012: Detectives confirm that a substantial amount of blood belonging to the tot was found in the basement of Justin DiPietro's home.

April 25, 2012: Several items were located in a river in Waterville, just five minutes from the home of Justin DiPietro. Police have never discussed what items were found, but just a few weeks later they acknowledged the belief that baby Ayla is dead.

June 4, 2012: Trista Reynolds gives an exclusive interview on "Case to Case" regarding her feelings about Justin DiPietro and other details of the case. She revealed that she doesn't believe the man's stories about her daughter's broken arm. She indicated that the girl was injured every time she'd return from being in the DiPietros' care.

"He's hiding something," she said.

Now here it is six months later and there still no answers in the disappearance of baby Ayla Reynolds. The reward for information leading to her remains or a suspect will be revoked in about a week, which is a big disappointment to Trista Reynolds and those who are in belief that the reward is useful. It's safe to say right now that those who are keeping their mouths shut about the truth are obviously not inspired by money. Hopefully the police on this case will make an actual arrest with the evidence they do have, because six months is far too long for this little girl to get the justice she deserves.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:48 pm

raine1953 wrote:Apparently he or his family has nothing to lose by not talking. Seems like that is the name of the game nowadays, keep your mouth shut and stay out of jail.

I agree Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Reward Ends for Information on Missing Maine Child

06/29/2012 01:26 PM ET

The $30,000 reward for information leading to missing Waterville toddler Ayla Reynolds is likely to go unclaimed before the offer expires on Saturday.

WATERVILLE, Maine (AP) _ The offer of a $30,000 reward for information leading to missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds is about to end Saturday, and police say it appears the money will go unclaimed.

Ayla was reported missing from her Waterville home on Dec. 17. State police spokesman Steve McCausland says that since then, investigators have received 1,200 leads, including many from psychics.

Those tips and numerous searches haven't led to Ayla, who was 20 months old when she disappeared.

Police said earlier this month that they believe she's dead. No one has been charged.

Waterville police say about 15 people held a candlelight prayer vigil Thursday night in front of Ayla's home, whose front lawn remains marked by a growing collection of stuffed toys.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal A shrine in front of the Waterville house where Ayla Reynolds disappeared last December has been removed

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:52 pm

A shrine in front of the Waterville house where 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds disappeared last December has been removed.

People had been leaving items including stuffed animals, toys and cards at the Violette Avenue house of her father in tribute to the toddler.

Waterville police say they weren't notified the shrine would be taken down. Last month state police investigators said they no longer believe the girl is still alive.

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 pm

A shrine dedicated to Ayla Reynolds was taken down by those living in the DiPietro home -- whether it was her father, grandmother or aunt who did it is anyone's guess right now. It seems rather callous to do so with the 4th of July being today, so there are questions regarding why the shrine was removed. The residents of Waterville have all taken the case of this missing child very personally, and even the police weren't notified of its removal.

Since December of 2011, residents of Waterville have placed stuffed animals and other items of sentiment in the front yard of Justin DiPietro -- the home owned by his mother Phoebe DiPietro. Now, the growing pile of stuffed animals is gone and people are a little disappointed.

Some people may be in defense of this decision. Some people just want to move on and get over the hardships they have faced. Certainly Justin DiPietro just wants to leave the suspicious disappearance of his baby daughter in the past where he undoubtedly believes it belongs.

Or maybe they're cleaning up for a festive 4th of July barbecue, without little Ayla Reynolds of course.

This is similar to the behavior of Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin who demanded the end of prayer vigils in their front yard. They, too, wanted to leave the disappearance of their child, Lisa Irwin, in the past. Seeing constant prayers and candlelit vigils in front of their home only reminded them that the world is watching them while their daughter remains gone.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:38 pm

I suppose it's hard to see that shrine each time you leave the house to get on with your life!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal “I thought it was wrong,” added Trista Reynolds, regarding the shrine’s removal.

Post by Nama on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Questions are mounting after a pile of stuffed animals and toys honoring missing toddler Ayla Reynolds was removed on Tuesday.

People had been leaving keepsakes on the front lawn of Justin DiPietro’s home on Violette Avenue, where 20-month-old Ayla was reported missing on Dec. 17.

“I’m just as curious as everyone else right now,” said Trista Reynolds, Ayla’s mother, who lives in Portland. “I did text Justin [after being notified the shrine was missing by a reporter] and asked him who did it? He never texted me back.”

A phone message left for DiPietro by the Bangor Daily News was not immediately returned.

Charles Rumsey, Waterville’s deputy police chief, said no one from the residence reported anything missing.

“We have not received a call or complaint from that residence,” said Rumsey, who said he became aware of the shrine’s removal when questioned by reporters. “For us, it boils down to the fact that it’s private property. If those property owners choose to launch a complaint, we’ll investigate that.”

“I thought it was wrong,” added Trista Reynolds, regarding the shrine’s removal.

The shrine removal comes just days after a $30,000 reward offered for information leading to an arrest in Ayla’s disappearance expired. The reward, which was offered by Waterville-area businesses, expired on June 30.

“First the reward was taken away and now this,” said Trista Reynolds.

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:06 pm

This case reminds me more and more of Caylee. Father not talking, won't take a poly..family members covering up for him, they are removing stuffed animals.

Could he have taken her to another county or state and buried her? I doubt at this time they w/ever find her and he and his family will never be arrested. my 2 cents BS

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:23 pm

agreed
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:09 am

raine1953 wrote: agreed

ditto

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:38 pm

The question is - will he be able to get Ayla's life insurance? The police had their chance - they needed to get the sister and the girlfriend in - remove their children and place them in foster care and play some hardball to see who would crack.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:42 pm

I doubt he can get any life insurance with out proof of death.

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Yes, possible he will have to wait 7 years to declare her dead and then collect - lets hope they arrest one of them before then.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:10 pm

I agree artgal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:30 pm

lindamarie wrote:I doubt he can get any life insurance with out proof of death.
Who does this remind you of? Suspect

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:00 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:28 pm

by Chelsea Hoffman

Father of Ayla Reynolds a Reclusive Entity
July 16, 2012 03:20 PM EDT

The mother of Ayla Reynolds hosted a walk over the weekend to keep her daughter's case in the spotlight. Trista Reynolds has always taken a proactive approach at raising awareness of the missing 20-month-old child, but what about the child's father? Justin DiPietro had the child in his care when she vanished in mid December of 2011. He, along with his sister and his girlfriend, claimed that the child was abducted in the night but police have since debunked this story, asserting that the adults in the DiPietro home are not being truthful. This brazen act of placing blame on the father and his family is nothing short of unusual for law enforcement in cases where the idea of foul play isn't a sure thing.

Perhaps that's why Justin DiPietro hasn't been around much lately. He didn't show up for the walk for Ayla Reynolds and he hasn't made a media appearance since he publicly lied about his polygraph test results and Maine State Police called him out on it. Most recently a shrine to his baby girl was removed from his front yard, but it's not known if it was stolen or if he took it down himself. It's most likely that he removed the shrine since there have been no reports of it being stolen. It's just gone and he, his sister and his girlfriend are still silent.

Will Justin DiPietro ever join forces with Trista Reynolds again for the sake of their missing daughter? It's highly unlikely given the circumstances of the case thus far. Detectives on the case are in the belief that the 20-month-old Maine tot suffered some kind of foul play and will not likely be found alive. This is heartbreaking news for the maternal family of the child who are still diligently trying to keep her name in the headlines. That's more than what the DiPietro clan are doing for the girl, proving that they are all rather reclusive entities.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Another case gone cold - that happy smiling little girl turned in to this after she was with Justin and his family in that crappy basement. Look at the second picture on the top row - Justins mother was holding her and she her little face is almost blank no expression at all - that little face that always smiled in all her mothers photographs - its heartbreaking
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Please put this on full frame. I feel so sorry for Trista!!

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:36 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:37 pm

artgal16 wrote:Another case gone cold - that happy smiling little girl turned in to this after she was with Justin and his family in that crappy basement. Look at the second picture on the top row - Justins mother was holding her and she her little face is almost blank no expression at all - that little face that always smiled in all her mothers photographs - its heartbreaking
Art, in Complete Agreement. She looks miserable!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Yes Wrap she does look miserable - her face shows a world of hurt and bewilderment - but her clothes are clean her hair and face clean as well - considering that filthy floor - I supposed that is something. I still want to know who actually took care of her - feeding bathing, changing who had that responsibility - the sister? Surely not Justin and not his mother either from what Ive read she was gone a lot but not sure. I wonder if they got that little dog she always carried with her if Trista got any clothes or toys back from Justin. There are a lot of questions we still needed answers for to be able to piece at least some idea of what the routine was in that house - who put Ayla to bed, when she got up who was making her food and fed her - she always seemed to have a little bowl of cereal cheerios and her bottle handy. I guess we will never know as that group will never say another word about her.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:01 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal UNCUT: Police discuss Ayla Reynolds investigation - July 18, 2012

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:18 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:26 am

That is a good interview. Thanks for posting it. I am so glad they are not giving up on finding Ayla. LE is holding things close to the vest. Which keeps my hopes up that Ayla will be found and justice will be served.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Updated: 6:13 AM

Web reality show series to aid Ayla search

Online multistate road trip to feature missing children

By Ben McCanna [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Staff Writer

A reality-style webseries plans to spread awareness about missing toddler Ayla Reynolds and about 50 other missing children to a national audience later this summer. The race will also shine a light on Maine as a tourist destination.

Ayla was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home in Waterville on Dec. 17. She was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with the words “Daddy’s Princess” printed on them. Maine State Police are asking that tips be directed to them at 207-624-7076.
The Fireball Run is an annual multistate road trip during which 40 teams of drivers compete in a scavenger hunt-style game that is broadcast live on the Internet, and is later edited into "webisodes." Each car features a decal of a missing child, and its driver hands out posters at each stop along the way, said production executive David Hickman.

This year, the Fireball Run will begin Sept. 21 in Independence, Ohio, and end Sept. 29 in Bangor. Two Mainers -- reality TV celebrity Timber Tina Scheer and Maine Office of Tourism Director Carolann Ouellette -- will represent the state and Ayla Reynolds, who was reported missing from her Waterville home Dec. 17, and has been the subject of more than seven months of intense searches and investigation.

Maine State Police Lt. Christopher Coleman said Tuesday there are no updates on the case.

"It's a very active investigation. We continue to work it. I just got off the phone with someone who is working on it today, so it remains active, but there are no specific updates as far as what we're gaining," he said.

Scheer said Ayla's disappearance touches her and makes her feel helpless.

"It's so tragic," she said. "I don't think I would be able to live through it."

Scheer has lived through a similar tragedy. In June 2005, Scheer's only child died at age 16 in car crash, which coincided with national coverage of Natalee Halloway -- the Alabama teenager who disappeared during a trip to Aruba.

"I used to sit on the couch wallowing in pain because I lost my son, and I used to look at the TV and think, 'At least I know where he is,'" Scheer said.

Scheer is the owner and performer in the Great Maine Lumberjack Show in Trenton, where she puts on a nightly lumberjack demonstration for a paying audience. Nationally, she is known for a handful of network television appearances.

She was announcer for the annual Timber Sports Series on ESPN between 1989 and 2004. She also made one-time appearances on reality shows "MTV's Real World" in 1996 and ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" in 2011. In 2006, Scheer was a contestant in CBS's "Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island," where she held the distinction of getting voted off the island first.

The contest doesn't feature any prizes for winners other than the experience of seeing the country and the pride of victory, Scheer said. And, there's the possibility that raising awareness about Ayla's disappearance will help crack the ongoing case.

"If so, that's winning," she said.

Showcasing the state

Ouelette said she was invited to join the race by the Greater Bangor Convention & Visitors Bureau -- a marketing group that successfully vied to serve as the endpoint for this year's contest. Ouelette said several factors contributed to her decision to sign up, including the contest's focus on missing children.

"Additionally, it gives us the opportunity to showcase the state, from Kittery to Bangor," she said. "It's also a unique opportunity for us to meet people on the ground in our key market areas, like New York, Pennsylvania and Connecticut."

The contest will stop overnight in Ogunquit on Sept. 28.

According to the show's website, the Fireball Run will feature professional auto racers Shea Holbrook and Tina Stull and other notables, but it isn't a road race. Competitors must follow posted speed limits as they drive from city to city pursuing clues about their next destination.

"It's kind of a life-sized trivia board game with exotic cars as the pieces and America as the game board," Hickman said.

Cynthia Caron, founder of LostNMissing -- a nonprofit organization that advocates for the families of missing persons, including Ayla Reynolds' maternal family -- said it's OK to pair friendly competition with raising awareness for the missing.

"Any ways or means to get missing children's posters out in the public is a good thing," Caron said.

Hickman contends the annual competition, which is in its sixth year, has assisted in the recovery of 38 missing children, including two brothers who were found alive in Vancouver, Wash., during last year's event in the southeast United States.

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children did not respond to a reporter's request for an interview to verify the producer's claims. According to police reports at the Vancouver Police Department, the brothers were discovered through Internet searches that did not include information from the Fireball Run, Public Information Officer Kim Kapp said.

Kerrie Tripp, executive director of Greater Bangor Convention & Visitors Bureau, said producers of the Fireball Run contacted the city to express interest in concluding the competition in Bangor.

"We did our due diligence on this end," Tripp said. "We really looked at who they are, what they do, what they hope to accomplish, and we felt it fit our mission as a community."

Tripp said anyone can participate in the Fireball Run for a fee. The Maine team paid $7,500. If each of this year's teams pay the same amount, the production company will receive $300,000. Food and accommodations are provided free by hotels and eateries as promotional opportunities, Tripp said. In the case of Bangor, Hollywood Casino contributed lodging to the effort, she said.

Hickman said the Fireball Run began in 2007, and airs on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Edited episodes from this year's live coverage will air on the website next year, but the show's finale will only be available on DVD or shown at film festivals. The times and dates are not yet available, Hickman said.

The company started a Facebook presence in October 2010 and posted its first status update in early 2011. The Facebook page has fewer than 1,000 followers as of Wednesday.

The company is located on a back lot at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla., but is not owned by Universal.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Family Believes Ayla Reynolds’ DNA Found in River Search

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 pm

By Carol Bengle Gilbert | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 47 mins ago

ANALYSIS | While police investigating Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds' disappearance have declined to say publicly whether items found in the Kennebec River are case-related, the maternal family said Friday they believe the first set of items found April 25 in the sluiceway near the Hathaway Creative Center did belong to Ayla. Previously Ayla's mother, Trista Reynolds, told the Kennebec Journal investigators told her the second set of items found May 8 were not Ayla's. Police have declined to comment on the river finds other than saying they've been sent to the crime lab for forensics tests.
If items belonging to Ayla were found in the river even after the passage of months, forensic testing could link them to the toddler. Ayla's stepfather, Jeff Hanson believes that's just what has happened. He wrote on the United 4 Ayla blog Friday and confirmed by email, "Every other week [Maine State Police] has told Trista that they would show her photos of the items found in the damn (sic) for her to identify. And that has not happened to date."

He said repeat searches in the same general area and the investigators' lack of follow-up with Trista suggest the items contained Ayla's DNA.
According to Hanson, investigators told Trista shortly before an official press conference May 31 they concluded Ayla was likely dead based in part on the items found in the dam and the amount of Ayla's blood in her father's home. Some of that blood was detected with luminol and some was visible with the naked eye, CNN reported earlier in the investigation.

When police announced Ayla's presumed death, they declined to reveal specific evidence, instead citing generalities including investigating more than 1,100 leads.

During a river search some two weeks ago, a police boat carrying a water cadaver dog capable of detecting a submerged body canvassed the waters, according to the Morning Sentinel. Police explained the presence at the scene of an assistant medical examiner, saying he was there primarily in his role as a dog handler.

Here's what investigators are up against when it comes to DNA preservation in evidence immersed in water or cleaned up with bleach:
* An explanation of DNA collection and preservation techniques for law enforcement, published in the National Institute of Justice Journal in 2003, noted DNA evidence at a crime scene can be degraded by exposure to water, bacteria, heat, light, moisture or mold.
* When it comes to human remains found in water, some DNA is preserved in most cases, Cheryl M. Lowe wrote for Livestrong. She explained investigators typically would not rely solely on any DNA preserved but would supplement the find with corroborating evidence like dental records or anthropological studies.
* DNA preservation in human remains found in water is more likely when the water has a high mineral content (calcium, magnesium, carbonates, sulfides and sulfates), Lowe said.
* An anaerobic environment fosters DNA preservation by limiting oxidation and the growth of bacteria and funguses.
* Neutral pH and low oxygen tension also help preserve DNA in water.
* When it comes to articles containing blood, Explore Forensics said blood can survive 10 washings and even chlorine bleaching. Chlorine bleach can remove all visible traces of blood, yet the blood will still be detectable with luminol or phenolphthalein.
* Thorough washing of blood-stained articles in oxygen bleach destroys blood evidence. Oxygen bleach typically fails to fully remove blood stains but destroys hemoglobin which is what luminol and phenolphthalein detect, Explore Forensics said. Forensics teams can still sometimes find undestroyed evidence in article seams.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Clinton man pleads guilty to smashing windows of DePietro home

Post by raine1953 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:17 am

AUGUSTA — A man accused of smashing windows at the home of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds pleaded guilty to a criminal mischief Wednesday in Kennebec County Superior Court.

Jeremy R. Hanson, 20, of Clinton, was sentenced to a 180-day jail sentence, all suspended; a one-year administrative release; 50 hours' community service and $627 restitution. Hanson was required to pay $250 in restitution immediately. A second charge of violating conditions of release was dropped.

Two weeks after he broke the windows at 29 Violette Ave. in Waterville on Feb. 3, he told police that he broke the windows because he was frustrated over the toddler's disappearance, Chief Joseph Massey said.

Ayla's grandmother Phoebe DiPietro, who was at home during the incident, watched the court proceedings Wednesday, but did not offer testimony.

Ayla was reported missing from her Waterville home on Dec. 17.

Investigators have said foul play was involved in her disappearance, but no suspects have been named.http://www.kjonline.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-smashing-windows_2012-09-05.html
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:27 am

What a cheap mess that lying POS family is! angry

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Police won't discuss lab work on Ayla

Post by raine1953 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:33 am

WATERVILLE -- Evidence technicians have processed most items that investigators removed from the home of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, according to a police spokesman.

Today also marks nine months since Ayla was reported missing on Dec. 17 by her father, Justin DiPietro.

In late December, investigators removed hundreds of pieces of potential evidence from 29 Violette Ave. -- including blood belonging to Ayla -- for processing at the Maine State Police Crime Laboratory in Augusta. On Friday, Department of Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland said most of that work is complete.

"The vast majority of those items have been reviewed by crime lab personnel, and that info has been passed on to investigators," he said. "The work continues on all fronts -- whether it's the crime lab, whether it's the detectives, whether it's work that is coordinated with Waterville police -- all of that work continues."

McCausland wouldn't discuss the laboratory's findings or the undisclosed items that investigators found in the Kennebec River on April 25 and May 8.

On July 17, officers from the Maine State Police and the Maine Warden Service combed the banks of the Kennebec River between the Lockwood Dam at the Hathaway Creative Center and portions of the river bottom.

McCausland said no one has been named as a suspect or a person of interest. DiPietro contends that Ayla was abducted. Investigators say a kidnapping did not happen and they believe the three adults who saw her last -- her father, aunt Elisha DiPietro and Courtney Roberts -- are withholding information in the case.

"There has been no change in our public pronouncements," he said.

Investigators also believe Ayla probably is dead.

State police are asking that anyone with information call them at 207-624-7076.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:34 am

I really think at this point if they had something substantial or compelling, an arrest would be made. I am beginning to doubt an arrest will EVER be made..kind of like in the Sky Metawala case. MOO.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal What Might Blood Spatter Tell About Ayla Reynolds’ Fate?

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:41 pm

By Carol Bengle Gilbert | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 8 hrs ago

ANALYSIS | Maine State Police and Waterville Police have released scant details about their investigative findings in the reported disappearance of Ayla Reynolds. Despite the paucity of information making its way to the public, there have been a few telling revelations. Back in January, WCVB learned from Maine State Police that Ayla's blood was splattered in the basement at 29 Violette Ave., where she was living with her father Justin DiPietro, as well as her grandmother, aunt and cousin. The amount of Ayla's blood found was substantial, MSP told WGME Wednesday.

Blood spatter (preferred term) occurs when force is applied and breaks the surface tension of the blood, according to Crime Scene Forensics. Blood falling naturally from an open wound is distinguishable from blood falling upon the application of force.

When examining blood spatter in Justin DiPietro's basement, crime scene technicians would have been able to determine the velocity of the impact to Ayla that caused blood spatter by analyzing the size and shape of the droplets. In general, the greater the force applied, the smaller the droplets, Crime Scene Forensics notes. The smallest spatter results from forces in excess of 100 feet per second, a category that includes gunshots and explosions. The spatter would typically measure 2 millimeters or less in diameter (reference chart depicting different diameters in millimeters).

Spatter from medium force impact -- what might be seen with blunt force injuries or stabbings, for example -- is typically 2 to 4 millimeters in diameter. The force necessary to create this type of splatter is 25 feet per second or greater.

Low impact creates larger, circular drops with diameters 4 millimeters or larger.

Not only can investigators determine how an injury was inflicted by looking at blood spatter, they can tell whether the blood was venous or arterial, according to The Crime Lab.

In cases where a weapon is used to strike a victim multiple times, there's often blood dripping from the weapon during the attack. Those drips are distinguishable from blood falling from the victim due to their trajectory and help crime scene investigators recreate the event.
With the application of some geometry to blood at a crime scene, investigators can determine the location of the victim at the time an injury was inflicted. They do this by looking at the trajectory of the blood spatter and determining a point of convergence. The convergence point is the source of the blood spatter, The Crime Lab says. Using similar techniques, they can establish the direction of travel of an attacker and victim. The trajectory is apparent from the shape of the blood drops.

WCVB said in January Justin DiPietro left a police station when faced with luminol-enhanced photos of Ayla's blood. Several law enforcement sources reportedly told the station someone had tried to clean up the blood. The WCVB report came one day after police announced foul play befell Ayla Reynolds.

"We are focused on what happened to her in that house," police spokesman Steve McCausland told WCVB.

That's also the timeframe when police first said they'd analyzed hundreds of pieces of evidence and not one pointed to abduction. In May, police held a press conference, announcing to the public for the first time Ayla waslikely deceased. McCausland emphasized at that time that Ayla was not abducted.

While police are not telling the public anything they may have learned from analyzing blood spatter in DiPietro's house, it's likely they know a lot more than they've been telling giving the information released to date.

I think I speak for Many when I ask WHY hasn't there been an arrest or arrests in Ayla's case? The blood spatter and the paternal family's attitude speak VOLUMES!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Maine State Police searched Messalonskee Stream once again in an effort to find missing toddler Ayla Reynolds on Friday morning.

Scheduled maintenance on the North Street bridge in Waterville provided an opportunity for police to search the area again, said Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman Stephen McCausland.

“A scheduled maintenance where the water levels were lowered allowed us to utilize that for a search,” said McCausland early Friday afternoon.

Maine State Police detectives, Waterville police and a game warden searched a roughly half-mile area of the river, he said. Nothing related to Ayla Reynolds was recovered.

Police found a “pink bicycle. That’s it,” said McCausland.

The search wrapped up mid-Friday morning. No other searches are scheduled at this time, he said.

It’s the first water search for the missing toddler since July 17, when police combed the Kennebec River in an effort to find Ayla.

Ayla Reynolds was 20 months old when she disappeared from the home of her father, Justin DiPietro, in Waterville on Dec. 17 last year.

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:54 pm

She w/Never be found! And, IMHO, nothing w/be done..no arrests, nada!! Hope I am WRONG!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Body of Ayla Reynolds Sought, Father Still Reclusive

October 05, 2012 03:00 PM EDT

Officials are again searching for Ayla Reynolds, who was announced as most likely deceased a couple of months ago by Steve McCausland. What could have led them to the search of the particular spot in the Waterville, Maine region? Could specific evidence, or a tip, have taken them there or is this just another blind attempt at locating evidence to supplement the belief that baby Ayla was never kidnapped?

Steve McCausland said that officials were taking advantage of the lowered water levels of the Messalonskee Stream, as dam operators lowered the water for "routine maintenance." So according to him this doesn't seem to be a search based on any investigative leads. That's a shame, as it would indicate a lack of new leads in the search for the missing Maine tot.

Ayla Reynolds was reported missing in mid-December 2011 by her father Justin DiPietro, who according to Ayla's mother, barricaded himself in his mother's bathroom when police arrived to take the report of her disappearance. Over the course of this case, officials have publicly declared that Justin DiPietro, his mother, his sister and his girlfriend are not being truthful about the disappearance of the little girl. The public pressure on the father increased when it was revealed by investigators and the mother of the missing girl that the child's blood was found in the basement of her father's home. How much blood? More than a cupful, says Trista Reynolds.

For the past several months, Justin Dipietro or nobody from his family have been present in the media regarding Ayla's disappearance. Once or twice they've made brazen accusations against Maine authorities, but DiPietro was again caught in his own lies when he claimed to not know his polygraph results when he actually did know them. He refuses to reveal the results.

So where is baby Ayla and why haven't there been any arrests with the mounting circumstantial evidence against some of the people in this case? Are Maine detectives waiting until they have the body of the missing child, or do they simply lack the right amount of evidence even without her?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:33 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum