Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1

+8
Slys Hunny
HippyChick2
Darkman
Lilone
spayneuteryourpets
raine1953
Nama
Wrapitup
12 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: 12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1

Post by spayneuteryourpets Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Wrapitup wrote:coconut wrote:
In the trial, there may be room to create reasonable doubt. She can explain the gun by saying that she went to Travis's house to offer herself to him, and she would kill herself in front of him if she was rejected. He said something to her that made her snap and kill him instead. She planned to kill herself but ended up killing him in a fit of rage. That would be my strategy to keep her off death row if I was the defense attorney.
The thing is, according to the autopsy report, she did NOT shoot him first. I MIGHT (using "might" loosely) believe her IF she had simply shot him dead and called 911. But, she butchered him when he is defenseless in the shower and she was fully dressed (probably the only time she was alone w/him when she was fully dressed). She lied not once, but twice and only told LE the truth that she killed him when she was cornered w/her palm print on His hallway wall and the infamous pictures she thought she had deleted.

I now understand what you meant about wanting marriage when the other party doesn't, etc.

In answer to your last question, who knows? IMO, she has no clue what love is.

Yeah, it bothers me too that she brought a gun and had a date lined up for the next day. So I can't think she was ever going to kill herself. She seems so intelligent. At least she speaks like she is. What did she think would happen after she killed Travis? She didn't plan it well at all.

spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: 12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1

Post by FeatherPony Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:22 pm

BJ wrote:
What pictures are being referred to here?
Very graphic photos of Jodi and Travis. The link isn't being posted on the thread, but if you want to see them PM either Wrap or myself and we'll get the link to you.
pm'd you.
FeatherPony
FeatherPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:24 pm

I am so behind but have had 2 glasses of wine so I have learned that the embedded things that dont work on my computer are not my fault and if they are dont tell me till the wine wears off!!!
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPony Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:28 pm

coconut wrote:
FeatherPony wrote:What pictures are being referred to here?

I'm guessing the sexually explicit photos they took of each other naked on the bed with the bottle of KY lube, before he was killed.

They are on a website called useless junk, a google image search should find them for you.
I get enough spam w/o clicking on that site. I do not think so

FeatherPony
FeatherPony

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:I am so behind but have had 2 glasses of wine so I have learned that the embedded things that dont work on my computer are not my fault and if they are dont tell me till the wine wears off!!!
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO You're learning as you drink your wine, I love it!!!! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm curious if anyone besides me wants to speculate on why the Attorney's were meeting behind closed doors Thursday?
Here's my speculation... Perhaps Martinez has proof that Jodi lied (a few or a hundred times) while on the stand. Maybe he's telling the Judge he doesn't want to bother cross examining because the Jury can't trust a word out of her mouth. Or maybe her Defense team is begging for a plea agreement at this point.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:57 pm

They were about to present a phone sex audio IIRC so they were at sidebar and the judge decided to call it a day 15 min early. That's where we were left hanging.

I would think Martinez has stated what you said, Nite. He will rip her a new one (if there is anything left to rip). duct and run
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 18 Empty Jodi's New Boyfriend Bryan Carr Speaks About Their Budding Relationship

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 pm

'She's the nicest person you will ever meet': Jodi Arias' 'new boyfriend' speaks out about his blossoming relationship with the woman accused of murdering her ex-lover

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 18 Carr11

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 18 Cccarr10

Jodi Arias, who stands accused of stabbing her ex-boyfriend, slicing his throat and shooting him, has a new man in her life who has called her 'the nicest person you will ever meet'.

Bryan Carr, from Prescott, Arizona, has spoken out about his blossoming relationship with the accused killer and denied she is the jealous, sex-mad woman she has been made out to be.

'She is not that person at all,' he told 12 News. 'She is the nicest person you will ever meet... I wish everyone could meet Jodi because they would have a different outlook on her.'

Carr and Arias were introduced online through a mutual friend years ago and they later made contact through Facebook, he told 12 News.

They eventually met last year when he drove from his home in Prescott, Arizona to visit at Estrella Jail in Phoenix - and their connection was instant, he said.

'I wanted to reach out to her because my sister was in a very abusive relationship,' he explained.

When he visits Arias, he tried to keep the mood upbeat to get her mind off the trial, he said.

'I like to keep it positive, when I go to visit her it is a lot of joking and a lot of laughing, it is a lot of good times, because that is what she needs right now,' he said.

And while they try to keep discussing the trial to a minimum, she has admitted that she hates discussing intimate details of her sex life with a string of former boyfriends in court.

'She did admit that it is very embarrassing, the sexual part, because obviously her family is up there, her friends are up there,' he said. 'It is very humiliating and it is very embarrassing.'

He added that the proceedings are definitely taking their toll on Arias, who has claimed she killed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander in self defense, and believes she is suffering from 'some depression'.

Carr's interview comes after Arias, 32, took the stand in her murder trial this week, as the defense sought to paint Alexander as a manipulative and controlling sexual deviant.

Arias admits she killed Alexander, whom she had dated for about five months in 2007, at his Mesa, Arizona home in June 2008.

The prosecution claims she stabbed him 27 times, sliced his throat and shot him in the face in a callous, pre-planned attack as she was jealous of his relationships with other women.

She initially claimed she had nothing to do with the attack, before changing her story to say she watched two people kill Alexander before finally settling on self defense.

As she testified this week, she told the court how she was abused by her parents as a child, and how Alexander failed to acknowledge their relationship or touch her in public.

She claimed that behind closed doors it was the opposite; despite his position as a Mormon elder who baptised her, he forced her into unwanted anal sex, claiming that vaginal sex was 'not allowed'.

After the incident and other earlier unwanted sexual encounters, she felt 'kind of stupid', 'bummed out' and 'like a prostitute, sort of'.

If she is convicted, she faces the death penalty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coconut Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Next week in this trial is going to be explosive. The phone sex tapes, her account of the murder, and then she faces real stress under cross-examination. The prosecuting attorney is going to attack and he has all the ammunition he needs in her own words.

I can't believe that even in jail she has no trouble drawing men to her.

coconut

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:16 pm

I am a little surprised they are allowing the recorded encounter between Travis and Jodi. First of all I didn't think something like that would be admissible because both parties have to know they are being recorded. Secondly don't they have to have some kind of voice recognition testimony to prove it is in fact Travis' voice?

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:18 pm

I can. He doesn't KNOW her..he just knows her behind bars. If he thinks he w/ever see her in the free world he better think again. He must be extremely desperate. Maybe he can travel to Cape Canaveral and befriend TMLS. At least she isn't behind bars. GMAB!! And, I think he is NOT "all that". Desperato meets cold blooded murder - film at 11.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by coconut Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:18 pm

It seems like everything on her computer that was seized under warrant is considered evidence. It may incriminate her instead of help her, we don't know...

coconut

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:19 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:I am a little surprised they are allowing the recorded encounter between Travis and Jodi. First of all I didn't think something like that would be admissible because both parties have to know they are being recorded. Secondly don't they have to have some kind of voice recognition testimony to prove it is in fact Travis' voice?
Maybe that's why the judge decided to recess early Wed. Would imagine the State doesn't want that conversation to be allowed.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm confused about the pictures of Travis' erection... (HEY NO SNIDE REMARKS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY! LOL)
I thought Dworkin said they were found on Jodi's damaged hard drive. In court she testified that Travis sent them via picture message to her phone. How did they make it to her computer?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coconut Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:27 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:I'm confused about the pictures of Travis' erection... (HEY NO SNIDE REMARKS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY! LOL)
I thought Dworkin said they were found on Jodi's damaged hard drive. In court she testified that Travis sent them via picture message to her phone. How did they make it to her computer?

I think she probably copied them off her phone to the folder on the desktop called TRAVIS4EVA!!!!!!! so she could keep all her materials together. She was big into photos and collecting images.

coconut

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Never heard of TRAVIS4EVA!!!! You know this case pretty well. Just that acronym says it all.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:39 pm

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Wrapitup wrote:They were about to present a phone sex audio IIRC so they were at sidebar and the judge decided to call it a day 15 min early. That's where we were left hanging.

I would think Martinez has stated what you said, Nite. He will rip her a new one (if there is anything left to rip). duct and run
spayneuteryourpets
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:50 pm

ummm....... I'm gonna have to rethink my thinking on this case. I just found out that they had only been dating for 5 months. I thought it was more like a year. oops.
spayneuteryourpets
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I can. He doesn't KNOW her..he just knows her behind bars. If he thinks he w/ever see her in the free world he better think again. He must be extremely desperate. Maybe he can travel to Cape Canaveral and befriend TMLS. At least she isn't behind bars. GMAB!! And, I think he is NOT "all that". Desperato meets cold blooded murder - film at 11.
Wrap, I'm sure Nite meant the recording between Jody and Travis, not the new groupie bf. But I'll let Nite clear that up since I'm an airhead tonight.
Oh Nite, confused about the erection, I could say something, just sayin.....
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:07 pm

That pic you just posted sums it up, Nite.

Raine, I may have been confused as to what Nite also said as like you, have been on steroids..not playing w/a full deck right now. I w/freely admit that. pulling hair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 18 Empty Arias jury to hear more sordid testimony of photographs of young males

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:37 pm

By Michael Kiefer
The Republic | azcentral.com
Fri Feb 8, 2013 10:07 PM

After this week’s testimony in the Jodi Arias case, it was hard to imagine that the case could get any more sordid.

In three days on the witness stand in Maricopa County Superior Court, Arias, 32, described how the man she has admitted killing, Travis Alexander, made her submit to sodomy and then treated her as if she didn’t exist outside of the bedroom.

Court observers are also expecting that a phone-sex recording between the two will be played for the jury.

But in a closed hearing Thursday, lawyers for the defense and the prosecution argued over whether Arias, who was in attendance, should be allowed to testify that she walked in on Alexander while he was masturbating to photographs of young boys. shocked3

Judge Sherry Stephens unsealed the transcript of the hearing after she determined that the evidence was admissible.

But the jury will be listening carefully: Prosecutor Juan Martinez has already established that Arias lied prolifically in some of her videotaped interviews with detectives. What will they think of this event that no one else witnessed?

Arias has been on trial since Jan. 2, charged with first-degree murder in Alexander’s death. In June 2008, Alexander, 30, was found dead in the shower of his Mesa home. He had been shot in the head and stabbed 27 times, with his throat slit.

In the washing machine of the house, detectives found a digital camera, and they were able to recover photos ofAlexander and Arias that had been erased. The photos showed both of them naked, posing in sexual positions.

The last photos showed Alexander in the shower in the minutes before his death, and the final photo on the camera roll appeared to show Alexander’s bloodied body on the floor of his bathroom, with a leg in jeans and stocking feet — ostensibly Arias’ — over him.

After her arrest, Arias first denied she had seen Alexander in the weeks before the murder, then concocted a story that Alexander had been killed in a home invasion, before claiming she killed him in self-defense.

If convicted of first-degree murder, she could face the death penalty.

This is not the first time that Arias claimed that Alexander was attracted to children. Arias produced letters she claimed were written by Alexander after she walked in on him while masturbating. Martinez denounced them as forgeries; a handwriting expert said they could have been written by Alexander, but they were not admitted into evidence because they were copies, not originals.

But given the new development, they could come back into play if Martinez, a master strategist as a prosecutor, “opens the door,” as attorneys say.

According to the transcript of Thursday’s hearing, Arias told psychological counselors and a domestic-violence expert that in January 2008, six months before she killed him, Arias walked in on Alexander in his bedroom when he had photos of young males spread out on his bed.

The abuse expert testified by telephone during Thursday’s hearing that at least two unspecified instances of domestic violence by Alexander occurred after that. She posited that Arias, knowing such a troubling secret about Alexander, would heighten the level of fear she had for Alexander and his need to exert control over her.

Martinez claimed that Arias had alternately said that Alexander was viewing pictures on a computer and viewing printed photographs. Furthermore, he brought two Mesa police investigators to the witness stand to say that they had found no pornographic images of any kind on Alexander’s computer, nor had they found photographs in his house.

Martinez had sought to block the testimony, but Stephens ruled that it was admissible and that Martinez would have ample opportunity to cross-examine Arias on the witness stand.

Trial resumes Monday, and Arias is expected to continue her testimony.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:46 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:I'm curious if anyone besides me wants to speculate on why the Attorney's were meeting behind closed doors Thursday?
Here's my speculation... Perhaps Martinez has proof that Jodi lied (a few or a hundred times) while on the stand. Maybe he's telling the Judge he doesn't want to bother cross examining because the Jury can't trust a word out of her mouth. Or maybe her Defense team is begging for a plea agreement at this point.

What I understood, Nite, was after Jodi rambled on about what was in her Valentine box from Travis, she mentioned a "nice letter" from him was in there also. This letter is evidence and was never shown to the state. So I think they were meeting to go through that letter the defense had withheld (and was hoping to get admitted and spring on them.) I read on the Travis support site they had to have a handwriting expert in to look it over and verify that it was indeed Travis's writing. Because Jodi has already been caught forging letters from travis.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 18 Empty Eyes For Lies

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Tuesday, February 5, 2013
To the surprise of many people, Jodi Arias took the stand in the murder trial of Travis Alexander yesterday.

We see a cold, calculating and manipulative woman playing the jury when we watch her talk. She's answer the questions looking straight at the jurors--hoping to convince them by the old myth of "direct eye contact" that she is being honest. It's going to backfire on her, if you ask me. I suspect the jurors will feel it is contrived and fake--playing to them to score points.

Jodi is a steely woman, and what many would call an "ice queen"--the typical traits of a psychopath.

Her soft near whisper demeanor is a weapon in her tool box as is her "innocent" and "frail" looks. If you notice Jodi is wearing a short sleeve shirt to show off her small stature. She is hoping to convince a jury that she killed in self-defense, but if you know anything about this story, you will find that laughable.

When Jodi first killed Travis, she denied any involvement at all. She told police she wasn't at the scene. Then when police confronted Jodi with evidence that she was at the scene (nude photos being one), she then tried to tell the police that two masked gunman broke into Travis' house in the middle of the day and they simply killed him and left her go free. Her story was full of holes than as well--the biggest being a lack of supportive emotions--which I suspect we will continue to see as she tells her latest story.

But when Jodi found out she could get the death penalty, all of the sudden her latest story emgered: she killed Travis in self-dense. Yeah, she just happened to grab a gun and a knife in 50 seconds WHILE BEING ATTACKED (photos show the timeline) and killed him. I don't think anyone will buy it. This should not be the Casey Anthony trial of the year.

Jodi Arias is chillingly void of emotions. She has them for herself, but no one else and trying to convince people that she was so scared for her life that she killed Travis will be entertaining to watch.

I can't wait for the cross-examination. That's when we'll get to see this manipulator at her best! Will she crack under pressure when she feels her life is on the line? Will she be able to show any emotions at all? That's what I'm looking forward to.

Stay tuned...

Jodi Arias is really talkative on the stand and appears to be having a good time. She smiles as if she is sharing the secret to a patent she intelligently dreamed up. You'd never guess by just watching her face that she is talking about a man who she killed in self-defense (no, I do not buy that!).

When I watch Jodi, I see a manipulative, self-adoring, deceptive and cunning person. She has learned to display her demeanor in a way that people think she is a meek little mouse so she can pull of her scheming without notice. Thankfully, one of Jodi's ex-love interests has been on Dr. Drew sharing that Jodi is anything but meek and timid as she wants the jury to believe! He is being completely honest. Jodi? Not at all.

People who play the meek mouse role often don't realize they give themselves away with direct eye contact as Jodi does here. It's flat out contradictory to her message, but clearly Jodi doesn't realize this in her scheming.

Jodi shows many traits of a psychopath: arrogance, self-adoration, supreme belief in her intelligence, lack of sexual boundaries, etc.

Jodi, if you want my opinion, LOVES talking about sex on the stand. She loves the shock value of it and I think that is what makes her smile. I think she has always been one who had no issues making other people uncomfortable.

Another well known trait of psychopathic liars is to blame others for what they themselves do and are blamed for. And here Jodi talks about an ex-girlfriend of Travis who was jealous--when likely she was recalling what people said about her. I've seen this more times than I care to recount.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Travis Alexander mentions worry of "Axe Murderer" before murder...
by Eyes at 11:55 AM

Look at what this news report shows you about Travis' blog on myspace.com. It's mind-blowing what he wrote just shortly before he died..."This type of dating is like a very long job interview...desperately trying to find out if my date has an axe murderer penned up inside of her."

I searched his blog but wasn't able to find that part. Here is Jodi Arias myspace page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Travis Alexander's page. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They are still up, yet frozen in time. It offers insight into who each of these people were.

Travis Alexander looked like a neat guy, who had his act together, and cared about doing well in life. He had a dog and showed signs that he was a compassionate man by this, his thoughts and his words.

Read Travis' posts: They reveal a lot about him. He was man of deep thought, who comes across as quite intelligent. He talks of meeting Nick Vujicic, a man who was born without arms and legs. Travis talks about his violent and drug addicted parents and how he lived a horrific childhood. He tells us how he left home at the age of 10 and how his grandfather changed his life. His grandfather told him he was special, but he said that didn't make him any better than anyone else.

In contrast, with Jodi Aris, all you have to do is watch her speak to see her controlling and manipulative behavior. It's as ripe as a peach rotting off the tree.

Many people who lived Travis' existence would have blamed the world for all of their problems, but he was wise to realize he was the only one in control of his destiny. He was the one in control and yet he was humble. If only he had known that his wisdom about the "axe murderer" was so true that he needed to protect himself immediately, he might be here today.

But sadly, none of us are ever prepared for the wrath of a psychopath. It's nearly impossible to predict when they will drop the pendulum of death.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:02 am

Ok, just read the above about the pictures of boys, I had not heard that before. I can't believe this would be admissible if we only have Jodi's word that this ever happened.

I was wondering if that's where she was going when she stated there was boy's spiderman underwear in her valentine present from Travis. If there indeed was spiderman underwear - and it's awfully odd she took no photos of that - you may have heard Vinnie Politan said this video where Cameron Diaz danced around in boy's underwear was probably why that would have been in there as a joke from Travis: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:11 am

No child porn pictures or porn of any kind was found in Travis' house or on his computer. I say it's BULLSHIT that Jodi is going to be able to sit up there and slander his name all the more, with no evidence but her word. She took pictures of the Travis shirt and panties... why didn't she take pictures of the little boy underwear?
Oh I know why, imaginary things don't photograph well!

LOL! just read Sam's post... I could have just said "Ditto Sam"

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:12 am

I wondered where she was going w/the "boys Spiderman underwear" myself. Now, we know. Holy crap! Can this case get any more sordid?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:13 am

p.s. Is their solid PROOF he sent her this package? I highly doubt it. I would deem it as here-say unless there is proof.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:15 am

NiteSpinR wrote:No child porn pictures or porn of any kind was found in Travis' house or on his computer. I say it's BULLSHIT that Jodi is going to be able to sit up there and slander his name all the more, with no evidence but her word. She took pictures of the Travis shirt and panties... why didn't she take pictures of the little boy underwear?
Oh I know why, imaginary things don't photograph well!

LOL! just read Sam's post... I could have just said "Ditto Sam"
BBM. Exactly, Nite! This is a complete Crock!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:26 am

Is anyone here aware that the photos on the "link" have already been shown in court? I just found out. I haven't heard the media talk about those photos being shown. confused
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:30 am

I seriously don't believe Jodi caught Travis doing what she's claiming now.
What does that say about a woman who respected, had an intimate relationship, loved and wanted to marry a potential pedophile?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:37 am

BJ wrote:Is anyone here aware that the photos on the "link" have already been shown in court? I just found out. I haven't heard the media talk about those photos being shown. confused
This really does not surprise me..they were going to be shown at some point as they were found on the deleted SIM card when she put the camera in the washing machine. I think there is a lot that has been shown to the jury that we don't know about, simply because HLN in particular bleeps out some of her testimony. No way they w/show those "close up's" on TV.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:38 am

Yes, I'm pretty sure the jury has seen all those photos at the link and also some we have not seen yet.

Unless there are actual photos of Travis looking at pics of young boys, I'm not buying this new story. I'm betting Nurmi and Jodi cooked this up, he usually defends sex crimes, and he makes me as ill as she does. His poor sisters having to hear this on top of everything else.

I am curious if this was a closed session Thursday how this info leaked out in the news though? Unless the defense team leaked it.

I also saw a post yesterday on the Justice for Travis site where a woman explained Jodi had to be lying about Travis flipping up her skirt after the baptism. This Mormon woman stated that females wear a long garment that is split like pants only with wider legs like a skirt, so that when they go into the water to be baptized it does not float up and reveal what she termed "their no-nos." That makes perfect sense to me. I seem to even recall seeing pictures of Jodi and Travis at her baptism and they were both wearing long white garments. So there would be no "flipping this up and having anal sex" if that is the case. Another lie from Arias.

Last edited by samgoodwin on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:38 am

NiteSpinR wrote:I seriously don't believe Jodi caught Travis doing what she's claiming now.
What does that say about a woman who respected, had an intimate relationship, loved and wanted to marry a potential pedophile?
EXACTLY!! She made this up just like she made up the "ninja" story. BS
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:41 am

Sam said:
I also saw a post yesterday on the Justice for Travis site where a woman explained Jodi had to be lying about Travis flipping up her skirt after the baptism. This Mormon woman stated that females wear a long garment that is split like pants only with wider legs like a skirt, so that when they go into the water to be baptized it does not float up and reveal what she termed "their no-nos." That makes perfect sense to me. I seem to even recall seeing pictures of Jodi and Travis at her baptism and they were both wearing long white garments. So there would be no "flipping this up and having anal sex" if that is the case. Another lie from Arias.
I saw that, too. All LIES concocted way in advance by that idiot defense attorney and his star witness.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:45 am

Sam, re: how the latest got released to the media..I would think that the media in Phoenix is on top of this case big time and/or heard about it from someone in the courtroom..possibly the defense - to get this out Just in Case the jury is reading/watching and not in compliance w/their admonishments (and I highly doubt they are. My opinion only).
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:45 am

Wrap, here is his blog where he mentions "desperately trying to figure out if his date is an axe murderer"

samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:46 am

Wrapitup wrote:Sam, re: how the latest got released to the media..I would think that the media in Phoenix is on top of this case big time and/or heard about it from someone in the courtroom..possibly the defense - to get this out Just in Case the jury is reading/watching and not in compliance w/their admonishments (and I highly doubt they are. My opinion only).

I sure hope the jury is not reading online or watching TV! Especially things like that disgusting "Jodi is innocent" page. Ugh.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:47 am

Thanks, Sam. I've read that and you can bet Jodi read it..he wrote that just weeks before she butchered him. He sure had a way w/the almighty pen. Such a damned shame!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 am

samgoodwin wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:Sam, re: how the latest got released to the media..I would think that the media in Phoenix is on top of this case big time and/or heard about it from someone in the courtroom..possibly the defense - to get this out Just in Case the jury is reading/watching and not in compliance w/their admonishments (and I highly doubt they are. My opinion only).

I sure hope the jury is not reading online or watching TV! Especially things like that disgusting "Jodi is innocent" page. Ugh.

If I were on that jury, I would TRY my best NOT to read up on this horrible crime or watch JVM/NG/Dr. Drew but it would be very, very difficult. I find it hard to believe that out of these 18 juror's not ONE is watching/reading. It's simply human nature. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:51 am

Baptismal Suit (adult)
This one-piece suit is water-repellent polyester-cotton, has short sleeves, and is lined to the knee. Made in USA or imported.

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 18 Bap_zps0d1f7eaa

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:51 am

Of course, after listening all day to her mind numbing details on everything, they may be sick of her and just want to tune it out. But, I agree, it would be difficult to not have a spouse who was watching and commenting or something.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:55 am

Thanks for the visual on that Baptismal Suit, BJ. Am ASSuming they are the same for women??

Check out the comments on the last link Sam posted. The link that Travis wrote weeks before he was murdered.

I agree, Sam. The juror's spouses/friends/family are watching this trial. It's so controversial that it would be very difficult to stay "mum".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:56 am

Thanks, BJ! Pretty hard to flip that up! She made it sound like she was wearing a little cheerleader type skirt.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next