Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I, I, I...... la la la umno WTF :jaw dropping: Lies

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 5 times in total

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal TMLS Sighting in Ohio - Cannot copy to Photobucket. Copywrited.

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:41 am

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Supposed Casey Anthony Video Diary Surfaces

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 am

ORLANDO, Fla. -- NBC News says they have confirmed a video diary by Casey Anthony was recently posted to YouTube.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30139623/detail.html#ixzz1iaz3eyWY

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Speaks - on video made in October!

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:02 am

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:08 am

I posted this as well today wrap - the video of Casey is real - the picture of her in Ohio isnt her. If you want to take my post or merge it please do so!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal "I have some belongings that are mine......................ME,ME,ME!!!

Post by Nama on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:52 am

A video of woman who looks and sounds like Casey Anthony has surfaced online this morning in what she describes as her first video diary.

If it is Anthony, she is making her first public statements since she was acquitted in July of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, last year.

It could not be immediately confirmed if it is Anthony.

The woman, who said the video was shot Oct 13, discusses her enthusiasm about her newly acquired personal possessions and says she adopted dog that she loves.

She doesn't mention the murder trial in the video that was posted on a website called caseyanthonyisinnocent.com. At least two morning television shows, The Today Show and Good Morning America, have also aired the 4-minute video.

Anthony had long dark hair during her high-profile murder trial. This woman has a blond bob and is wearing thick, wide-rimmed glasses along with a light-colored tank top that plunges down her chest to a necklace.

"So, this is my first video diary,'' she said, adding that she is still trying to figure out her new computer. "I don't know. I guess I'm liking it so far. It's obviously a different ballgame for me because I've never used this before. So, I guess these will be as tedious as my audio recordings have been."

She says she is extremely excited that she will be able to Skype, keep a video log and take pictures and that she finally has "something that I can call mine."'

"It's been a long time since I've been able to call something mine and now I have something even, you know, as silly as saying that I have a computer, and a camera and a phone…'' she said.

She also notes she "actually now paid for my own computer. The camera was a gift. But these are things that are mine — that I don't have to — I don't know — that I don't have to give back."

She doesn't disclosure her location. But says she'll be there until February.

"It's kind of nice finally to be able to say that I have some belongings that are mine that I will take with me after I leave here next year."

She says things are "looking up" and she expects to post many more video updates in the future, even though she says she is uncomfortable on camera.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed," she said. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change - in a good way. I just hope they stay…that things stay good and that they only get better."

Bill Sheaffer, who provided legal analysis for WFTV-Channel 9, called the video a "Casey Anthony classic" because she only talks about herself and says "nothing about her parents, her daughter, the trial, the harm that she caused everyone."

He said he's not surprised she selected the video diary format.

"She doesn't subject herself to any examination, even on a superficial level,'' he said. "It's out now for two reasons: First, Jeff Ashton's book doesn't paint a flattering picture of her. Second, she has always been a social person. She's not a loner. This is the first step in putting herself out there and trying to find someone who doesn't hate her and will socialize with her."

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 am

It looks and sounds like her - cayleedaily posted an image of a girl in an Olive Garden restaurant that I dont think looks a thing like Casey. If it is her, then Baez let her release it so that they can start to rehabilitate her - if its not her then its a really good hoax. The voice is good- but I think we were so used to hearing Casey speak in jail and her voice then was usually tense and strident - that its hard to compare with this video where she is so calm. The only reason I would question this is if they are shopping for an interview on TV for big money -these videos will actually made it harder to get someone to pay for the interview as we can hear her for free.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:11 am

Where did you get the money to buy the computer, KC?? I guess you and CA can skype away now...She makes me sick! Barf And October 13 was my birthday!! over reaction
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 am

I'll embed The Today's show coverage here, Art..I found this in the wee hours..... Thanks!!

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Casey Anthony speaks out for the first time in video diary
"I have something that I can finally call mine," she says in clip, shot in October

By Michael Inbar
TODAY.com contributor
updated 2 hours 40 minutes ago

While Casey Anthony sightings have been scarce in the six months since she was cleared of killing her toddler daughter Caylee, the 25-year-old has resurfaced in a video that she apparently recorded herself in October.

In video diary, Casey Anthony speaks out for first time
While Casey Anthony sightings have been scarce in the six months since she was cleared of killing her toddler daughter
Video: Casey Anthony speaks out in online video (on this page)
“It’s just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven’t changed,” Anthony says in the 4 ½ minute video, which aired on TODAY Thursday. NBC News has confirmed that it is Anthony on camera.

Anthony’s appearance is markedly different from her last public showing in the Florida courtroom as her “not guilty” verdict was read — she sports short, blonde locks and wears glasses. She revealed that she'll remain in her hiding spot "at least until the end of February." And as she talks about her new life, Anthony indicates this video diary may not be her last.

“I’m extremely excited,” she says. “I’m excited that I’ll be able to Skype and obviously keep a video log, take some pictures and that I have something that I can finally call mine,” she says on camera. “It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to call something mine.”

Anthony doesn’t address the sensational six-week murder trial that ended with her acquittal last July, but does express optimism in her new life as she serves out a year’s probation in Florida on an unrelated charge.
“The good thing is things are starting to look up and things are starting to change in a good way. I just hope they stay — that things stay good, that they only get better. They’ll only get better.”

Anthony makes no mention of her daughter Caylee, first reported missing in July 2008 and found dead five months later. Nor does she discuss the more than 1,000 days she spent in jail before being acquitted. But she does speak of the loneliness of living in hiding — and says the video camera has become her friend.

“Now I in some ways have someone to talk to even when I am by myself so I am not bothering the poor dog who I have adopted and I love,” she says.

And while Anthony likely got used to having cameras trained on her during her long, televised trial, she expressed awkwardness at taping herself.

“I don’t know whether to look directly at myself or up,” she says with a laugh. “It’s a little scary because I hate being on camera.” Yea, Right!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 am

We HAD 3 threads on this...LOLZ!!! Maybe I should have put her name in my topic. It's importante to go to "posts since last visit" upon logging in. BJ is in the process of moving all to the thread I started as I am a :nightowl:

OMG, this chick is worse than I thought and that is an Understatement!! I forsee More video's coming our way..heck, maybe she w/join VH!!! huge waste Shocked 2 Smash PC Lies grrrr faint

She makes me sick!! And, I want to know who is in that pic on the wall on her right - or her left and Our right.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:46 am

lisette wrote:Where did you get the money to buy the computer, KC?? I guess you and CA can skype away now...She makes me sick! Barf And October 13 was my birthday!! over reaction
This was done on 10/13??? Almost 3 months ago.....wondering if that is her in Ohio. I say, "NO".

Lisette, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:49 am

I tried to go to caseyanthonyisinnocent.com
but you cant get into the website. I wonder who is behind this
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:55 am

Probably Her!! crazy3 la la la Electric Chair frying pan Whip Lies Lies Lies huge waste I do not think so

p.s. She is probably EATING UP all the attention she is getting!! In fact, there is NO "Probably" to it. We all Know she is loving this and that is WHY she did it. Wonder what Bozo has to say about it..bet he is po'd at her. Maybe they w/have a make-up session. Barf

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:36 am

A video has surfaced on the internet that appears to be Casey Anthony in a video diary. The video was posted on the website CaseyAnthonyisinnocent.com .

In the video she has short blond hair and is wearing glasses. She says it was recorded October 13, 2011 on her new computer that she is getting used to and is excited to be able to use Skype. She also mentions that she has a camera and cell phone and cherishes the items. “It’s kinda nice finally being able to say that I have some belongings that are mine that I’ll be able to take with me after I leave here next year.”

She also says she has adopted a dog and that he is her family “He’s as much my dog as any of the other pets I’ve ever had…as much a family as I’ve ever had if not more so I don’t know.”

She goes on to talk about how her life has changed since July which is when she was found not guilty in the death of her daughter Caylee and how she is now serving probation. “You know it’s gonna be awhile since I leave I’ll be here for many, many months more even if I’m only here for six months, even if I get off probation early. I’ll still be here until at least February, the end of February, 7 months March my birthday, just either way. You know whether it’s six months or it’s a year from now, or a year from the middle of August, I don’t know this has just been a blessing in so many ways.”

Anthony says the video blog is her first and won’t be her last. “But again this is the first of many, I’m looking forward to this. It’s a little scary cause I have being on camera but I need to conquer that fear at some point and this is a good start. So here’s hoping. It’s the end of the first, just the beginning.” Huh??? It Should have been the End of her..period!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Releases Video Journal, Fueling My Hatred For Her

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:38 am

BY: LEAH ROCKETTO

In case you needed another reason to hate Casey Anthony, here it is.

For the first time since her July acquittal, the mom is speaking out and showing her face. Not that anyone wants either of those things. The video, recorded in October, shows Anthony with a blond bob and thick-framed glasses. Maybe she thought this half-a*s disguise would stop the townspeople from chasing her with fire and pitchforks. Sorry sweets, but a die job doesn't hide the fact that you killed your child and got away with it.

In the video, Anthony talks about how her life has changed since her trial. For starters, she got a new computer but is having trouble operating it. Cry me a f*cking river sweety. But despite her technological failures, she says things are getting better. Probably because she's profiting off the death of her daughter with a movie and book deal.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July, and how many things haven't changed," she says. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change in a good way. I just hope that things stay good and that they only get better."

I personally hope her life becomes a living hell, but that's just me.

Bravo

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:40 am

I Knew TMLS could not STFU!!!! I bet she actually wants to be found..thinks this w/promote a deal. I look for her coming here, to SM, CD and WS. MOO.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Sometimes People Should Censor Themselves Online - Yes Casey Anthony, I'm Talking to You

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:43 am

So the moment I finish a long screed lambasting the entertainment industry for censorship I hear the news: there is a Casey Anthony video on the internet!

Everyone go crazy.

Long story short: the government shouldn’t censor us, but sometimes we should censor ourselves.

Now, I’m not one for gossip, but I think this does underscore some of the things I’ve been writing about lately. I’ve written a couple of long posts about how technology and social media can empower individuals and make us more autonomous, and how tech will shift the power of governments and corporations and give us more freedom from the traditional boss-worker relationship, and so forth.

Well there’s a darkside and a flipside to this, and you can see both in the above video.

What on earth makes someone like Casey Anthony release a video diary on the web? It’s the height of vanity. If we needed evidence that technology cannot save us from ourselves, well look no further….

Indeed, the technology can often help us shoot ourselves in our proverbial feet (as evidenced above.) We have never had such an easy time making national fools of ourselves as we do now thanks to Youtube and social media.

More mundanely, technology is just a tool (or suite of tools) and we should remember that whenever we become too optimistic of the future. A tool is only as good or useful as the person wielding it. Sometimes it can be as bad or as wicked as the people utilizing it, too.

Technology in the defense industry has led to things like nuclear bombs and other weapons of mass destruction. In closed societies, technology can be used to quash dissent. Even in the recent Arab Spring and Occupy Wall Street protests, technology was only useful so long as the people behind it were willing to sacrifice themselves.

And here at home it can be used to bully, invade others’ privacy, and make fools of ourselves. We are fallible and so every one of our technologies will be fallible as well.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Says Her Life Has Become 'Surreal'

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:50 am

BY TIM NUDD

Update Thursday January 05, 2012 08:30 AM EST
Originally posted Thursday January 05, 2012 07:25 AM EST

Casey Anthony, in her video message
FacebookTweetCasey Anthony says it's weird being on camera, but that's not the weirdest thing about her just-surfaced video diary.

For the first time since her July acquittal of murdering her daughter Caylee, Anthony is speaking out and showing her face – in a personal video diary she says she recorded in October.

Sporting a new look, with a blonde bob and wearing black-framed glasses and a white tank top, Anthony, 25, talks about her life in probation – how happy she is to have a computer, phone and camera she can call her own. She also mentions that she has adopted a dog.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July, and how many things haven't changed," she says. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change in a good way. I just hope that things stay good and that they only get better."

The video provides few details about where she is, as she serves out her probation at an undisclosed location. The probation ends late next month.

Two sources confirm to PEOPLE that the person in the video is Casey. "She is desperate to get her story out," says one source, who knows Casey's current whereabouts. "She thought this would be the best way to do it. Unfiltered, in her own words."

In her four-minute, 19-second message, Anthony seems relaxed, though somewhat nervous and awkward at being in front of a camera. She pauses several times to ruminate over her life.

It was not clear how the video leaked, but it may not be the only one of its kind.

"This is the first of many, and I'm looking forward to this," Anthony says. "It's a little scary, because I hate being on camera. But I need to conquer that fear at some point, and this is a good start."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:52 am

I just heard on CHH HLN that Mister Cheny HAS confirmed that it IS Casey Anthoney in the video.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:53 am

I haven't heard WHERE the video came from. Who gave it to who to post on YouTube?

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:54 am

Purported Casey Anthony video surfaces online
Woman says she's keeping video log, adopted dog

Published On: Jan 05 2012 08:15:24 AM EST
Updated On: Jan 05 2012 12:46:49 PM EST

ORLANDO, Fla. -
A video of a woman who looks like Casey Anthony has surfaced on the Internet in what would be her first comments to become public since she was found not guilty of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The black-and-white video first appeared on Facebook on Wednesday evening and states that it was recorded on Oct. 13. It was then posted to YouTube.

Cheney Mason, who was a part of the Anthony defense team at her murder trial, told CNN that the woman is Anthony. Jose Baez, Anthony's lead attorney, has not returned calls to Local 6 seeking confirmation.

In the video, the woman has close-cropped, blonde hair and is wearing black-rimmed glasses.

"I'm extremely excited," she says in the video. "I can Skype, keep a video log (and) take pictures, something I can finally call mine. It's been a long time since I've had something that is mine; it's a blessing. I've adopted a dog -- love him as much as any dog I've ever had."

The woman does not mention Caylee or her family, nor does she discuss her murder trial.

Certain words, possibly names, are redacted from the audio.

Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone traced the video to a Facebook posting from 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. The person who posted it claims to have learned of the video from a man who told Pipitone that he first saw it in a private Facebook discussion group.

The man said there's no indication that money was involved in the production of the video, which he said Anthony may have created to show her supporters in the world of social media that she's doing OK.

Anthony, 25, is currently serving probation on unrelated charges in an undisclosed Florida location.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:54 am

She needs to get her story out???? WTF - she expects us to believe what she says? Interesting - where did she get the money for the computer that is "really something of her own". Why is Baez letting her do this I wonder? No one need pay her for an interview now.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:57 am

So this was on a private facebook chat room - that means she has hooked up with some of her old friends? maybe?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:58 am

Sounds like it..am gonna take a look see.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Casey Anthony claims to be 'camera-shy' on newly-released video diary

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Casey Anthony recorded a video diary that was posted on the Internet on Thursday, ABC News confirmed to WFTV.

The video posted on YouTube was the first time that Casey has been seen or heard from since she was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

In the video, Casey talks about being on probation, but never mentions her murder trial.

She described it as her very first video diary.

The video is four minutes and 16 seconds long. Some of her words have been edited out, and others have been muted out.

Casey uses the word "I" 48 times
during the four-minute video, and she said she might get off probation early.

Casey also said that she has adopted a dog.

"Even if I get off probation early, I'll still be here at least until February," said Casey.

Also in the video, Casey said her probation has been a blessing.

Casey appears in the video with blond hair and wearing glasses.

The apparent webcam video has been converted to black and white.

Casey said the video was recorded on Oct. 13, 2011, and said she paid for the computer.

However, Casey told the State Department of Corrections that she has no income.

"It's kind of nice finally being able to say that I have some belongings that are mine that I'll be able to take with me after I leave here next year. Hmm, kind of funny to think about," Casey said.

Contrary to the photographs and video that she has been a part of in her past, Casey stated in the video that she is camera-shy.

"It's a little scary because I hate being on camera, but I don't know. I need to conquer that fear at some point and this is a good start. So, here's hoping," Casey said.
She said the YouTube video was the first of her video recordings, and that there were more to come, along with audio recordings.

Casey has been in hiding and under threat since she was found not guilty of murdering Caylee.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 pm

I wonder shy she needs to conquer the fear of being on camera - does she think she will become a "movie star"?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Casey Anthony Comes Out on YouTube
by Eyes at 11:16 AM

Casey Anthony created a video diary and it is floating our the internet...no one knows if it was intentionally posted or a leak. When you listen to Casey, it sounds like she has been making an audio diary prior to this and now she is doing a video diary. One can only wonder if she is doing this under some contract to make money. She's a total bore to listen to, if you ask me.

When I watch Casey speak, I see very emotionally void person, and an incredibly selfish and self-centered person.

I see a woman whose world revolves around her and her "things". I honestly think she is admiring herself on camera--enjoying being the center of her universe, again. She doesn't seem to have any attachments to people from what she says. It's all about Casey, what Casey gets, who cares for her needs at the moment and nothing else! It's chilling.

This video tape shows the depth of her character clearly, and its incredibly shallow.

Most people having endured what Casey did would be emotionally distraught and stressed. They'd crave connections, understanding, and compassion, but Casey can find joys in meaningless things--talking about her new computer, and what she owns. She is a sad human being, if you ask me.

Psychopaths do feel emotions -- but only for themselves, and we can clearly see that here.

I suspect we will see a TV show or something that sells these diaries to the public. I hope no one buys them.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Ah so thats why she wants to get used to the camera - she thinks maybe she will get a reality show? Oh god, I hope not!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Yup, it's Casey Anthony
By Stephen Loiaconi
updated 12:57 PM EST, Thu January 05, 2012

Lawyer: 'She did not upload or release this to YouTube'
Casey says video is 'first of many' she plans to post
Video diary is circulating online

Casey Anthony is indeed the woman on a new video circulating online, InSession's Jean Casarez confirmed from Anthony's attorney, Chaney Mason.

In a statement, Mason said “Casey has maintained notes and memoirs for her personal counseling. She did not upload or release this to YouTube. She doesn't know how the video got on YouTube. She did not authorize it and therefore it had to be obtained illegally."

If you were expecting something profound or insightful, though, you may be disappointed:

“So, this is my first video diary. It’s October 13th which is a Thursday, 2011. And I'm just trying to figure out my new computer and I don't know, I guess I'm liking it so far,” she begins.

In the four-minute clip circulating on Facebook and YouTube Thursday morning, she says it is “surreal” how much her life has changed since July and talks about having an "adopted" dog in the house where she's staying while she waits for her year of probation to end.

She does not mention her late daughter Caylee at all in the clip.

Reflecting on her life, Casey says she’s “extremely excited” to be able to Skype and take pictures and to be using a new computer that she paid for herself.

“It's kind of nice finally being able to say that I have some belongings that are mine, that I'm able to take with me after I leave here next year,” she says.

While this clip appears to be the only one out there right now, there may be more coming. Casey says expect this video log to be “the first of many," even though she insists “I hate being on camera."

For the latest on the Casey Anthony video, watch “Nancy Grace” tonight at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. EST on HLN.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
We are going to have full coverage of what appears to be a video diary made by Casey Anthony. What do you think? Post your comments here and be sure to call in to the show tonight at 7pET/4pPT - 1-877-JVM-SAYS
Like · · 623412 · about an hour ago ·

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:14 pm

So this was sent to someone who circulated it and finally became public. Well we always knew Casey craved attention and had to have it. I wonder about Baez's reaction to this being made public. Its not really that surprising - she had to surface somewhere sometime.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Casey Anthony's video diary was leaked or hacked, attorney says
J. Cheney Mason said the video's release was 'unauthorized' and Anthony didn't put it online

By Arelis Hernandez, Hal Boedeker and Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
12:59 p.m. EST, January 5, 2012

One of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys confirmed today that his client is the person featured in the video diary that surfaced online this morning.

But Anthony's video release was "unauthorized" and "inappropriate" and an investigation is under way to find out how it was leaked, an angry J. Cheney Mason told the Orlando Sentinel.

He said Anthony has been "maintaining some notes for her personal use and for future counseling purposes."

Mason said he does know how the video found its way to the Internet but added that Anthony did not release it. It may have been hacked, he said.

The video provides Anthony's first public statements since she was acquitted in July of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony, who said the video was shot Oct 13, discusses her enthusiasm about her newly acquired personal possessions and says she adopted dog that she loves.

She doesn't mention the murder trial in the video that was posted on a website called caseyanthonyisinnocent.com as well as YouTube.

A woman who posted the video on YouTube said she doesn't know where it originated — she found several links to the clip on various Facebook pages and said she pulled the video from one of those links.

Anthony had long, dark hair during her high-profile murder trial. Now she sports a blond bob and is wearing thick, wide-rimmed glasses along with a low-cut, light-colored tank top.

"So, this is my first video diary,'' she said, adding that she is still trying to figure out her new computer. "I don't know. I guess I'm liking it so far. It's obviously a different ballgame for me because I've never used this before. So, I guess these will be as tedious as my audio recordings have been."

Anthony remains on probation, under supervision by the Florida Department of Corrections, for check-fraud convictions — a sentence handed down before her first-degree murder trial.

She says she is extremely excited that she will be able to Skype, keep a video log and take pictures and that she finally has "something that I can call mine."'

"It's been a long time since I've been able to call something mine and now I have something even, you know, as silly as saying that I have a computer, and a camera and a phone…'' she said.

She also notes she "actually now paid for my own computer. The camera was a gift. But these are things that are mine — that I don't have to — I don't know — that I don't have to give back."

She doesn't disclose her location. But she says she'll be there until February.

"It's kind of nice, finally, to be able to say that I have some belongings that are mine that I will take with me after I leave here next year."

She says things are "looking up" and she expects to post many more video updates in the future, even though she says she is uncomfortable on camera.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed," she said. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change — in a good way. I just hope they stay…that things stay good and that they only get better."

Bill Sheaffer, who provided legal analysis for WFTV-Channel 9 during the Anthony murder trial, called the video a "Casey Anthony classic."

"I think she's narcissistic and that comes out in the video," he said. "She talks about how she is doing and how her life is taking a turn and it's all about her. It's not anything about her parents, her dead child or the misery and pain that her actions caused a great number of people."

He said he's not surprised she selected the video-diary format.

"She doesn't subject herself to any examination, even on a superficial level,'' he said. "It's out now for two reasons: First, [former prosecutor] Jeff Ashton's book doesn't paint a flattering picture of her. Second, she has always been a social person. She's not a loner. This is the first step in putting herself out there and trying to find someone who doesn't hate her and will socialize with her."

Attorney Mark NeJame, who offered analysis for WKMG-Channel 6 during the trial, said he has "no doubt" it's her.

"The content of what she said was so self-absorbed that it could hardly be anybody but her,'' he said. "I think it's orchestrated with the intent to gauge public opinion for future opportunities, and I hope the public is aware of that and rejects anything that allows her to be paid or profit for future appearances. Video diaries are intended to be released to the public. If she wanted to do a personal diary, she could have kept that to herself. This was designed to create a new image of Casey Anthony."

This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:22 pm

I could not agree more with BS and MN.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Well it makes sense that it was leaked - she wouldnt want the general public to know what she looked like.\
Im just stumped as to who she could be chatting with - it really couldnt be anyone new she has made friends with - unless they were part of her legal team
as she wouldnt be able to trust them - I wonder about Amy or some of her old crowd - Holly Gagne or Christina?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:47 pm

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
WOW Cheney Mason says Casey used video diary for counseling... and it was obtained illegally and NOT released by Casey Anthony.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:48 pm

iDimond Diane Dimond
@
@VinniePolitan look closely behind #caseyanothony on our left hand side. A child's drawing? Does that give a hint as to where she's staying?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Now I get it - this was leaked from a counseling session so this was meant for her therapist - that makes sense now.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:07 pm

I doubt it was "leaked". I think Mason is FOS.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:09 pm

The only reason I might think it was leaked as I doubt she wants people to know what she looks like now. I think she goes out - Im sure she has - in those glasses and the blonde hair, it would be hard to spot her.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Live chat

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Comment From sjr
Now MSNBC reporter is bringing up the fact that by having money to buy computer, is she in contempt for not reporting me income.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Yes I read that about no income - caylee daily used to post her probation reports - but I havent see one lately. If she didnt post income in september or october then that will be interesting as what they would do about not reporting income. I wonder where
the money came from?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:02 pm

I posted on the above chat thingy at The OS. Gave this website and the direct link to this thread. I do wonder why she waited to release this if she has had it since Oct and how this w/affect her 5th ammendment in the ZG civil suit.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Casey Anthony video: ‘incredibly dull’ but everyone’s talking about it, Diana Tennis says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on January, 5 2012 2:58 PM

Diana Tennis has a suggest for a sequel to 'Case Anthony: The Video Diary.'

“Casey Anthony: The Video Diary” continues to draw bad reviews.
“It was so incredibly dull and unscripted. It didn’t seem like there was anyone directing it,” said Orlando attorney Diana Tennis, who provided Anthony trial analysis for WOFL-Channel 35.

Tennis said people could view the video two ways: If you’re cynical, it’s a last-ditch moneymaker. If you’re not cynical, it’s Anthony’s attempt to reconnect with the world.

“She’s pathetic. It’s sad either way,” Tennis said.

In July, Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony attorney Cheney Mason says the video’s release was unauthorized and that someone leaked it.

The key moment for Tennis? Anthony’s revelation that she has adopted a dog and that it’s her favorite of her pets. “It took me back to the pet cemetery” discussed at trial, Tennis said.

Tennis’ advice for any sequel to “Casey Anthony: Video Diary”: Say something interesting and stop talking about you, you, you.

Despite her negative review, Tennis was impressed by the marketing (accidental or otherwise).

“Brilliantly played,” she said. “Everybody in the world is talking about it. It was tres effective.”

What do you think?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:25 pm

Confirmed: Casey Anthony is woman in video blog

By Adam Longo and Jacqueline Fell, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Thursday, January 05, 2012 3:16 PM

ORLANDO --
We have confirmed that the YouTube video featuring a woman who looks and sounds like the Orlando mother acquitted of murdering her daughter, Caylee, is none other than Casey Anthony.

And now attorneys who are already suing Anthony hope to use this video in their lawsuit.

Sources close to Casey Anthony's defense team confirmed Thursday. Attorney Cheney Mason says Anthony is maintaining memoirs and notes primarily for future counseling. She did not upload the video to YouTube, nor did she authorize anyone to do it. Mason says whoever leaked the video did it illegally.

The 4-minute, 20-second video posted Wednesday features Casey Anthony with a shorter, blond hairstyle. The woman in the recording gives the date as Thursday, October 13, 2011.

VIDEO: Casey Anthony's Video Blog
LIVE Chat: Join us now and tell us what you think.
"So this is my first video diary," Anthony begins, but at no point does she mention the criminal case that had the world glued to their televisions in 2011.

She does, however, mention she could get off probation early, as soon as February.

Casey Anthony began serving probation in July for lying to law enforcement, but she was sentenced to one year.

Anthony said she is excited about recording more videos and plans to take pictures, adding that she finally has something she can truly call her own:

It's been a long time since I've been able to call something mine, that I have something -- even as silly as saying I have a computer, and a camera and a phone,

Granted, I wouldn't have the phone without [name edited out of video] and I've actually now paid for my computer. The camera was a gift. These are things that are mine, that I don't have to give back.

Near the end of the video, Anthony talked about having her dog join her in her next video blog.

Anthony does not reveal her location in the video. The last confirmed sighting of Casey Anthony in public was July 17, 2011, the day she walked out of the Orange County Jail.

Morgan and Morgan, the law firm that is suing Anthony on behalf of Zenaida Gonzalez, is planning to reopen their push to force Anthony to talk without invoking her Fifth Amendment rights. The firm issued this statement:

This video is a preview of everything we predicted she would do in court. Speak when it's for profit. She has gamed the system. We will be renewing our motion to have her testify. Justice moves slowly sometimes but we remain vigilant. I guess her objection to filing her deposition with the court for safety concerns due to the disclosure of her appearance was a sham upon the court. I don't think this well respected and thoughtful judge will be happy or amused.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:32 pm

I wonder if she got "paid" for doing housework or clerical work - and the payment was made by whomever she did the work for buying the computer for her rather than giving her cash. I would think that she still would have to report it as income. Also there are probably more videos of her after this one - this was taken in October - I expect there are several more since then.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum