Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal This is Probably One of the Most Hilarious Video's I have Ever Seen! Warning, Foul Language but Kudo's to Grandpa!!

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
you rock I agree Bravo Bravo Bravo good post ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO Shocked 2 Smash PC shocked3 agreed

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal "Not Mom" ! Another Video

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:28 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler, w/be on NG. I Love that woman. She says it straight up!! MOO

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Casey Anthony tells probation officer her computer was hacked

By Amy Pavuk
Orlando Sentinel
8:49 p.m. EST, January 6, 2012

Casey Anthony reported in with her probation officer Thursday — the same day her "video diary" landed online and made national headlines — and complained that her computer was hacked.

Under the section of her monthly report that asks if she has any problems to discuss with her probation officer, Anthony wrote: "my computer was recently hacked, private videos that were recorded," and then something brief is redacted.

Anthony, whose location is publicly unknown, said she remains unemployed. She is serving probation for check-fraud convictions.

A roughly four-minute video of Anthony surfaced online Thursday. In it, Anthony makes no reference of her slain daughter Caylee Marie, her family, or her whereabouts.

Instead, Anthony talks about her new electronics and a new dog she adopted.

Anthony's probation officer also noted that Anthony was "upset that computer was hacked and videos have been downloaded" to YouTube.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Oh man it sounds like the probation department needs to hook her up to a every time she shows up at their office to report in. I wouldn't believe anything she says... sure hope they don't either.

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 pm

I agree. I would think they would look into this and leave no stone unturned.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:47 pm

I sure hope you're right WRAP.
I don't want to hear about her going on dates with her new boyfriend or being a pet owner (little Caylee Marie will never have those opportunities).
I want Casey to be locked back up... and I hope authorities are just looking for one good reason to accomplish that!

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:15 am

I think in some strange way, maybe Casey feels more in control in jail since she spent almost 3 years behind bars. She may be trying to push the limits as she is so good at doing to see just how much leeway she has. IMHO, this is going to end up biting her in the rear and it also may bite her attorney's. I think Bozo is behind this as a way to pay for all her debts to society, and/or he needs money.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Whorealdo and Bill-O - Never thought I would AGREE with Bill-O. OMG!!

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:40 pm

One of the biggest news highlights (I use that term reluctantly) of 2011 was the Casey Anthony murder trial that captivated everyone and their Nancy Grace. If you were one of those people who thought we’d never have to hear about this woman again, prepare to eat crow! Anthony has reemerged online in a video diary, of all things, talking in vague abstractions about her state of mind instead of directly addressing the trial that changed her life.

Thankfully, this story was picked up by Bill O’Reilly, who debated Geraldo Rivera on the merits of releasing the video on his show tonight. In the few minutes he appears on The Factor, Geraldo does not necessarily defend Casey Anthony’s moral character, but he does stick up for her, both calling out members of the media for using such hyperbolic rhetoric about her and challenging the idea she would be narcissistic enough to want the video released.

O’Reilly opened the segment by referring to Anthony as “one of the most villainous Americans living these days.” Before getting into the debate with O’Reilly, Geraldo challenged him on that statement, noting that she was acquitted and in the eyes of the law is not exactly a “villain,” per se. For another minute or so, they debated the semantics of using that word in relation to Casey Anthony, with O’Reilly emphasizing several times how long it took her to report her child missing.

Of course, then O’Reilly got around to the bigger point: why would she put this out in the first place? He argued that her attorneys should be telling her to avoid doing anything for the next year or so. Geraldo pointed out that Casey Anthony did not release the video. In fact, according to news reports on the subject, one of her lawyers insisted she made the video for personal use and suspected she may have been hacked.

But O’Reilly wasn’t buying that excuse. He referred to Anthony as “an exhibitionist sociopath” who would most certainly want to gain as much publicity as possible. Geraldo asked if she was an exhibitionist, why wasn’t she making herself look better in the video or attempting to challenge the stereotype that she is, in fact, a “villain” of some sort. Slightly conceding the point, O’Reilly threw out the term “narcissist” as a possible alternative.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Geraldo is good buddies with Baez - typical Casey excuses he made - same as Baez's garbage.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:01 am

Former murder defendant continues to stir emotions

Updated: Saturday, 07 Jan 2012, 9:25 PM EST
Published : Saturday, 07 Jan 2012, 9:25 PM EST

Anthony Miller
FOX 13 News reporter

TAMPA - Last year's most infamous mom is already having a very busy 2012.

Casey Anthony made news the first week of January when a video diary of her surfaced on YouTube. In that video the 25-year-old former murder defendant is heard talking about adopting a dog.

She also seems to be very happy about having a computer, something she says she “can call mine.”

On Saturday a portion of a second video was surfaced. The brief clip shows Anthony giving us a glimpse of some new body piercing.

The snippet only lasts approximately seven seconds, more than enough time to anger those who view it.

“Why would you do that? You know?” asks Clearwater resident Monique Hazellief.

The location of Anthony is not known and members of her legal team have stated the videos have been posted ‘illegally.’ Even so, they are stirring the emotions of many.

“It really makes me sick because I think where she should be is in jail,” said Brooksville resident Eileen Hallberg. “I think that she was guilty.”

This is the first time the public has head from Anthony since her highly publicized murder trial ended in her acquittal in July.

Most believe the young mother killed her child.

There was outrage across the country after a jury from Pinellas County set Anthony free; now it appears these new videos are reminding the public just how much they dislike Casey Anthony.

“Well, I mean she's got a right to do so obviously. Is it in poor taste? Obviously,” says Brett Szematowicz of Tampa. “Everything she's done up to this point so why stop now? That's what I figure.”

Hazelief: “Getting on YouTube and talking about your nose ring and your new hair and all that kind of stuff I think it's inappropriate.”

It has been reported that Anthony did not upload the videos herself. Whether she did or did not, it appears Anthony is still one of the most disliked people in America.

“It makes me mad to think that she's out having a good time when her little girl is dead,” Hallberg adds.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 am

As Casey Anthony videos leak, rumors swirl around Kansas man

Olathe resident Rob Hensley has been linked to the leak of Casey Anthony videos online.

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
7:27 p.m. EST, January 7, 2012

A Kansas man finds himself at the center of the swirling online rumors surrounding videos and photos of Casey Anthony posted in recent days on YouTube.

Rob Hensley of Olathe has been mentioned in Twitter and Facebook discussions about the origin of several photos and a "video diary" featuring the woman acquitted of murder in her child's death.

Reached by phone on Saturday, Hensley's attorney Curtis Sample declined to confirm or deny whether his client was the source of the videos.

"People online have said that he was responsible for the videos being leaked," leading to a deluge of media requests both locally and nationally, Sample said.

The lawyer did deny online allegations that Hensley had hacked into Anthony's computer or email. He said he believes his client has done nothing illegal.

The "video diary" clip landed online Thursday and attracted the sort of national attention typical of the high-profile case. Anthony provided little new information in the video.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed," Anthony said, adding "things are starting to look up."

Since the first video, a second clip and several photos have surfaced. During a Thursday meeting with her probation officer, Anthony claimed she'd been hacked.

Anthony's claim on her monthly probation report came as one of her attorneys, J.Cheney Mason, called the video release "unauthorized" and "inappropriate."

Sample said that his client has not been contacted by authorities. He said that much of what's been attributed to his client online has been "misinformation."

Anthony was acquitted on all major charges in the death of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee. She is now serving a probation term in a check fraud conviction.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:47 am

I really think this is her FB:

and she makes a comment and then "likes" it. This is a Must-Read!! crazy3

Casey Anthony
I did not Kill my child. I know alot of people think i did but i didnt, Zanida had her and then she ended up disappering. but i did not kill her.
Share · Friday at 9:38pm near Orlando, FL ·
Casey Anthony likes this.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Please Don't Shoot the Messenger - Unreal!!

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:43 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:07 am

Casey Anthony – Nancy Grace – What Fun!Posted on January 5th, 2012 by Simon Barrett

Nancy put on a great performance on Dancing With The Stars, oops I meant HLN. The now well published black and white new video blog by Casey Anthony has done the rounds. Nance even had the supposed leaker John Briley on her show. Wrong place to look Nance, Briley is nothing more than a pawn in this game!

The news game is a fun game, but if you want to play the game well, you need to know your victims well.

It is also a good idea to know exactly how much ’stuff’ is actually out there. The B&W 4.19 minute video is just a teaser. The whole thing is just a tease.

What Nance probably doesn’t realize is that there is a very different, and much longer video that exists. I am being told that it sold today for $50k. Of course, I cannot comment on who the buyer might be. But it is fair to say that it is a household name in the world of media.

One thing that is very clear is that this teaser was not ‘leaked’ it was planned. The launch may have gone wrong, and obviously John Briley was not the person of choice, but oh well, you have to take the rough with the smooth.
This is going to be the lead story on Barling & Barrett at 4 pm on Sunday. We might even have some information about the real person that unearthed not just this video, but another one.

Join us on Sunday, 4pm eastern, lots to talk about, and no TALKING HEADS! To listen in use this link.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Second Casey Anthony video confirmed authentic by attorney

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:45 am

Charisse Van Horn, Tampa Crime Examiner
January 7, 2012

On January 7, 2012, an attorney for Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, confirmed the authenticity of the second video publicly released. The video is a shorter clip but has those in Tampa Bay talking about the case that gripped our community for the past three years. From jury selection that was conducted in Pinellas County to the aftermath of Casey Anthony’s acquittal, those in the Tampa Bay area have had an inside look at the Casey Anthony case. Casey Anthony was acquitted on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter, and aggravated child abuse on July 5, 2011. Her daughter, Caylee Anthony disappeared on June 16, 2008; her remains were found in a wooded area near her home on December 11, 2008. Due to the condition her remains were found in, a cause of death was never determined. The mystery surrounding how Caylee Anthony died continues.

The first and second videos of Casey Anthony have caused a firestorm of outrage. Though Florida defense attorney J. Cheney Mason released a statement regarding the release of the videos. He said, “She [Casey Anthony] does not know who did it, when they did it, why they did it. It was not authorized, therefore it had to be obtained criminally by an illegal act.”

The first video showed Casey with blonde hair, speaking about her newly adopted dog and moving forward with her life. The second video revealed new piericings, such as an ear and nose ring. Photos of Casey Anthony since her acquittal have appeared on social media networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, including one photo of a topless woman that users are indicating as Casey Anthony. There has been no official confirmation that the woman appearing topless in front of a web cam is in fact, Casey Anthony.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:48 am

Im very interested in hearing about this other tape that supposedly sold for $50,000.00 - radaronline pays for videos possibly it was them.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:05 am

I take what Simon Barrett says with a grain of salt. I think highly of his wife, Jan, but Barrett is notorious for statements w/no solid source.

I have not seen nor looked for a "topless Casey". umno

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Jose Baez talks to Geraldo Rivera about Casey Anthony videos

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:23 am

As Casey Anthony videos leak, rumors swirl around Kansas man

12:50 a.m. EST, January 9, 2012

In an interview Sunday night on Fox News' "Geraldo at Large," Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez told host Geraldo Rivera that Casey Anthony's video diary was meant to be private and that its recent release was "outrageous."

"These were private webcam, journal-type entries that were solely intended for her," Baez said, adding that he doesn't know how the videos were leaked. "We're investigating everything."

He said that his client had a right to privacy and brushed off the notion that a video clip of Anthony showing off new body piercings suggested a lack of remorse.

"She just wants to have some way to express herself, and I think that's what you're seeing," he said of the videos, which have put Anthony back in the spotlight after months of seclusion.

"She should be allowed to go on with her life," Baez said. "I think this is outrageous."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:05 am

Baez promises charges against whoever leaked Casey Anthony videos
Jose Baez , speaking to Geraldo Rivera on Fox News Jan. 8, 2012, said his team is ready to press criminal charges against whoever leaked private video blogs of Casey Anthony.
By Amanda Evans, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, January 09, 2012 6:30 AM

ORLANDO --
Casey Anthony's criminal attorney said he wants to find out who leaked two new video blogs of Casey, which he claimed were meant to be private.

Jose Baez spoke about the new videos for the first time Sunday night on the Fox News program "Geraldo at Large," telling host Geraldo Rivera he is ready to press criminal charges against whoever was behind the leak.

Baez said there is no way Casey Anthony posted the videos herself, claiming they were supposed to be for her private use, and not meant to be spread around the Internet.

According to Baez, someone like Casey in her position is just trying to express herself.

He said Casey did not give the videos to anyone, and now he and his team are investigating how someone got access to them.

"Right now, we're investigating everything," Baez told Rivera. "We're taking steps, and if lawsuits need to be filed or if investigations need to be done as a result of a criminal act, that's exactly what's going to happen. A person should be able to live and have their own privacy, and people should respect their privacy."

After showing a clip of the newest video, featuring Casey showing off her new ear and nose piercings, Rivera asked Baez if Casey was really remorseful or contemplating her future.

"I don't think you can take a moment out in someone in time, in someone's day and say, 'Well, they're remorseful -- they're not remorseful,'" Baez answered. "This is an unfortunate incident where Casey should have her privacy. She's entitled to her privacy, just like anyone else. She was acquitted of the charges that were posted against her, and she should be able to go on with her life, and I think this is outrageous that this is happening. I think it's criminal, and if it is, we're going to ask that it be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and let's see if the authorities are brave enough to do it."

Baez also said Casey was not chatting with anyone online in the video -- if she was, we would hear them.

Casey Anthony has been serving one year of probation for check fraud. Baez confirmed she is staying in Florida to complete that probation, which she is scheduled to complete in August.

The Florida Department of Corrections said Casey Anthony checked in Friday, and remains in compliance with her probation.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:12 am

Casey Anthony: Is she going to be a tattooed woman when she emerges?

Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on January, 9 2012 7:59 AM

Jose Baez took his side of the Casey Anthony diary story to Geraldo Rivera in an exclusive interview last night on Fox News Channel. But Rivera, who has been Baez’s greatest admirer in the media, sounded incredulous at times.

Baez acknowledged that it is Anthony showing off new nose and earring piercings.

“She’s going to be a tattooed woman when she emerges?” Rivera asked.

“I think that’s going overboard,” Baez said. “People have piercings and tattoos or whatever they want to accessorize themselves.”

The five-minute interview cropped up halfway through a “Geraldo At Large” show on the New Hampshire primary. The video diary “has reignited the bitter feelings so many harbor toward Casey Anthony,” Rivera said. In July, she was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Baez said Anthony had been wronged by the videos’ release. “These were private webcam, journal-type entries that were solely intended for her,” Baez said. “Certainly [it] wasn’t meant to be disseminated in any way.”

Anthony told her probation officer last week that her computer had been hacked into.

Yet Rivera asked if it was possible that Anthony could have shared the diary through video-chatting with people she didn’t know.

No, Baez said, adding that the diary enteries were meant for her private journal. Anthony just wanted a way to express herself, Baez said.

Rivera, sounding skeptical, wondered if a lonely Anthony could have shared the video with Rob Hensley, a Kansas man linked to the videos’ release. “I think that’s highly, highly unlikely, and I don’t believe that at all,” Baez said.

Baez added that Anthony’s defense team doesn’t know who posted the video diary and vowed that lawsuits could be filed against the person who leaked the diary entries. “A person should be able to live and have their own privacy,” Baez said.

Rivera wondered if Anthony is remorseful.

“I don’t you can take a moment … out of a someone’s day and say, well, they’re remorseful or they’re not remorseful,” Baez said. “This is an unfortunate incident where Casey should have her privacy. She’s entitled to privacy, just like anyone else. She was acquitted … She should be able to go on with her life. I think this is outrageous that this is happening. I think it’s criminal, and if it is, we’re going to ask that it be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And let’s see if the authorities are brave enough to do it.”

Baez said that Anthony’s probation should end in August. She is serving a year’s probation somewhere in Florida for check fraud.

“Staying on this case?” Rivera asked Baez.

“There is no case. She’s acquitted,” Baez said.

But Rivera wondered about the appeals. “We will continue to fight for the current appeals that are pending,” Baez said.

Rivera didn’t ask what I would have liked to know: Why did Anthony’s team let her near a webcam?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal MUST WATCH VIDEO!

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:15 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Geraldo/Baez Interview on Sunday, Jan. 8, 2012

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:17 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal NOT posting the pics..alleged topless of TMLS - Click at your Own Risk.

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:41 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 am

The war behind the Casey Anthony video diaries, boyfriend revealed?

Charisse Van Horn, US Headlines Examiner
January 8, 2012

January 7, 2012 Charisse Van Horn reporting- A war is playing out behind the scenes regarding the recently released Casey Anthony video diaries and you might be surprised by whom the players are. What started as an ‘anonymously’ posted video circulating on the “Casey Anthony is Innocent” site has now been claimed to have been hacked by an Ohio man named Jon Briley, according to this January 7, 2012 report by KDSK.

Whether Jon Briley is the true person who uploaded the videos also remains to be seen, but he is the man who has publicly taken credit for the action. According to Briley, he stumbled upon the videos at a “Pay Per View” site and saved them to his computer in order to post them on YouTube for free. The reason being to prevent Casey Anthony from profiting from her story. While many accuse Casey Anthony or even her attorneys of releasing the videos online, another battle is playing out behind the scenes. This one is set in the social media networking arena of YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.

Several weeks ago, a man named Rob Hensley began posting messages on Facebook that he knew someone who knew Casey Anthony and revealed information that has since been proved true; how he came to learn that information, however, hasn’t. He revealed that she had started a video blog, had dyed her hair, attended church, and had a boyfriend. Backlash against Rob Hensley has been fierce and now, there is a public battle between Hensley and a woman at whose YouTube channel you may find many of the videos uploaded: Amelia Noel Sobel.

Hensley accuses Sobel of being Jon Briley’s wife, she accuses him of sharing the videos weeks before they became public. The debate is long and heated, but not surprising. After Casey Anthony’s acquittal public outrage was at an all time high and the judge presiding over the case, Judge Belvin Perry, ordered that Casey Anthony’s personal information be kept private due to fear for her safety. Six months later, Casey Anthony’s safety is still an issue, as it appears that the public vitriol against her continues to mount.

What’s more, there are allegations made that Rob "Drew" Hensley is Casey Anthony’s boyfriend. These too have not been confirmed, but have added fuel to the fire. Other allegations indicate that due to Drew Hensley’s prior arrest record, Casey Anthony’s dating him would be a violation of the terms of her probation. Again, these are Internet allegations and it has not been confirmed that Casey Anthony and Rob “Drew” Hensley are in a relationship.

As of January 7, 2012, attorneys for Casey Anthony and her parents have confirmed the authenticity of the videos. Anthony has alleged through her defense attorney that they were illegally stolen from her computer.

FGS! Could this get any creepier? Just when we think we have heard it all in this saga, along comes even more. crazy3

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:37 am

Ok so Casey Anthonys supposed boyfriend is the one that posted the videos and he has been arrested at sometime? Hmm we need to find out what he was arrested for, if hes a felon and this is true, for sure she can get in trouble with probation.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:20 pm

I hope he is and I hope she does. :muahaha:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:26 pm

the article above states that Hensley is Baez's cousin
and has a long criminal history!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:56 pm

"Surprise, Surprise" - Seems to me Bozo would not want her affiliated with a cousin/uncle/grandfather who has a felony record.

Latest on twitter:
#caseyanthony Judge limits depo of Miller to 7 hours. Casey depo also limited to 7 hours. special magistrate possible to oversee depos.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal casey can sing? haha

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:29 pm

CHECK THIS PAGE OUT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:48 pm

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 pm

chug , Nite!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Casey is talking in her sexy little phony voice on the video where she talks about her piercings and I keep waiting for her to say Boop-Oop-a-Doop. What a loser!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:45 pm

I don't get the You Tube..is that her singing????? I could barely understand the words..shine the light or some shit. What am I missing here?

Love the pic, Nite!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Kansas Man Linked to Casey Anthony Videos

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:26 pm

January 9, 2012 | Hot Topics

Rob Hensley of Olathe, Kansas has been mentioned on Twitter and Facebook as the person who could be responsible for posting the leaked Casey Anthony videos.

Hensley's attorney declined to confirm whether his client was the source of the Anthony clips, however, he did deny online allegations that Rob had hacked into Casey's computer or email. He maintains Hensley did nothing illegal.

The first video of the tot mom surfaced Thursday, with Anthony talking to the camera. "It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed," she mused, adding, "Things are starting to look up." Anthony made no reference to her murdered 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Since the first video, a second clip of Anthony and several photos have also appeared online. During a Thursday meeting with her probation officer, Casey claimed her computer was hacked.

Last July, Casey was acquitted of murdering Caylee. She is currently on probation for check fraud.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Casey Anthony Video Leak: Lawyers are Rabidly Angry
January 09, 2012 06:50 PM EST

The Casey Anthony video diary leaks momentarily shocked the nation after she's been in hiding since her July release from an Orange County jail. Tot mom didn't intend for those videos to be seen, and certainly she's in a bit of an upset state at the moment. However, her lawyers are very angry—in fact, they're after blood now (figuratively speaking).

Jose Baez says that the video leaks were not intentional. He says, "You're going to pay!" to whomever is responsible for this. In fact, he says it's downright "criminal." He says that Casey Anthony should be able to go on with her life now.

"I think this is outrageous that this is happening. I think it's criminal," he said to Geraldo Rivera.

Jose Baez should probably wash his hands of the train-wreck that is Casey Anthony. She obviously can't take care of herself, that's for sure. However, he's a lawyer not a babysitter, and this trial is over. He's onto bigger and more high-profile things, like the case against Gary Giordano who is accused of being connected to the disappearance of Robyn Gardner. He should focus more on that and stop playing into Casey's little pity parties. Whoever released this obviously had access to Casey, and that's her problem.

Who released the Casey Anthony video diaries?

It was an anonymous Twitter user who posted the links to where the video clips can be watched. Casey's lawyers insist that she was keeping a sort of video diary as a part of her therapy. Nonetheless, psychiatric experts (via sources) say that they're unfamiliar with this form of therapy. What's more, she isn't seeming to address a therapist at all. In fact, she appears to be taunting her unknown viewers in a way that indicates she made the video with the full intent of publishing it.

Cheney Mason and Jose Baez are either out-of-the-know with how their "client" is behaving, or they're purposely covering up her idiocy. It doesn't appear that anyone other than Casey Anthony herself released these video clips. Hopefully more details are released about this so-called "leak" and the public finds out who is responsible. Until then, most speculation is resting on Tot Mom's shoulders.

Looks like the "tot mom" phrase NG started has really caught fire. I think that Bozo is probably disgusted w/her but has to put on the "this is criminal" persona. Watched as much as I could stand of NG tonight and her Producer, Elli Josted, said that she researched and NO criminal charges have yet to be filed by Bozo and his minions. What a farce. I expect more of her rabid self to be released w/in the coming weeks and if she is caught w/a convicted felon or is drinking/boozing it up in the bars, she is back in the clink. Nancy read off what she told her PO last Thursday and when asked if she has drank any alcohol, she answered "NO". Yea, right! And I am "The Flying Nun"!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony is Never Going to Go Away - Bravo on this video!! He said it ALL!!!

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:13 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:16 am

Kathie, I do not think Casey would use that picture of herself, or be talking about Zenaida on FB...?

Wrapitup wrote:I really think this is her FB:

Casey Anthony
I did not Kill my child. I know alot of people think i did but i didnt, Zanida had her and then she ended up disappering. but i did not kill her.
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:23 am

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 am

confused Suspect witch :celebration: chug

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:41 am

Heike wrote:Kathie, I do not think Casey would use that picture of herself, or be talking about Zenaida on FB...?

Casey Anthony
I put nothing past this witch. Regardless whether that is or is not her FB but would bet my SSD she has a FB.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:26 am

Casey Anthony’s Video Diary: Who Released It?

Jan 9, 2012 6:05 PM EST

How did the video of Anthony go public? Diane Dimond reports on the possibilities—from Anthony herself leaking it to rumors of her angry attorney setting it loose.

It only took six months—to the day—for Casey Anthony to catapult herself back into the nation’s consciousness. Six months after the verdict in her notorious murder trial, Anthony’s visage flooded computer screens worldwide. Viewers were fascinated by her suddenly short blonde hair, her oversize reading glasses, and her self-absorbed four-minute soliloquy during which she mentioned herself more than 40 times and uttered not one word about her dead baby girl, Caylee, or her family.

Anthony ensured that she would be back in the news by simply turning on her computer webcam and beginning what she called a “video diary.” She had to know that any snippet of her speaking from her probation-required secret location “somewhere in Florida” would cause a furor if released. And now that the first installment of her diary has been made public, the uproar is deafening.

The multitude of people who railed against Anthony’s July 2011 acquittal in the death of her 2½-year-old daughter, Caylee, have been reenergized to action. Among the countless hate-filled, anti-Casey comments on Facebook and Twitter, one thread emerges: how in the world did this footage—which appears to have been filmed off a computer screen as the video diary played—come to be released to the public? The mystery of who released it, how, and why is at the crux of the discussion.

It’s confirmed that it is Casey Anthony on the video. One of Anthony’s criminal-defense lawyers says she kept notes and a video blog as part of her “continuing therapy.” But Cheney Mason steadfastly maintains it wasn’t Anthony who let it loose on the Internet.

“She did not release this video to YouTube and does not know how they got it. It could not have been legally obtained and was not authorized,” Mason wrote in a prepared statement.

Many people do not believe that.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony's Own Reality Show: "The Most Hated Woman in America'

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:12 pm

By Dr. Judy Kuriansky (Mentor/Columnist)

Casey Anthony, the infamous Florida mother acquitted of murdering her adorable 2-year old daughter Caylee, is back in the public eye after going underground for fear of attack by vigilantes disgruntled with her trial outcome. Video installments of her personal musings are popping up on the Internet. While Casey and her camp claim these were meant to be private material for her counseling that were illegally stolen and leaked, skeptics like myself see them instead as ploys by a masterful con artist.

As a psychologist, here are my interpretations about the latest Casey Anthony con.

Casey does need counseling, but in my psychological view, she has no motivation to change. Getting desperately needed attention from these videos further reduces any such motivation. And getting ready to re-enter society, she is finally free to be the young single party girl she always was and wanted to be. Even if she wanted to change, she would be a tough case, given a complex of personality disorders with narcissistic, histrionic, sociopathic and borderline features. All of these have in common being highly manipulative, self-obsessed and living in their own reality.

The content of her videos are further evidence of her being a pathological liar. Protests that the videos were leaked are just as suspect as Paris Hilton and Pam Anderson`s surprise when their s[e]x videos appeared on the internet. Nothing gets attention more than what`s supposedly secret and stolen, since it`s a psychological truth that people lust for what`s prohibited. That Casey wanted her videos seen is further evident by her referring to them as a "video log," in stark contrast to a "diary" that is traditionally hidden in a drawer under lock and key by a teen living in fear of a mother discovering them.

Casey`s constant self-references (nearly 50 in all) in such short videos are confirmation of her extreme narcissism. Like Charlie Sheen, it`s all about "me." Not one mention of her little girl; no one matters except herself.

Casey`s videos can support the prosecution case that she wanted her daughter dead to live her party-girl life. For example, her statement "It`s been a long time since I`ve been able to call something mine," can imply relief being free of the responsibilities of motherhood as every mother knows their life is never their own. (Of course, it could also refer to her newfound freedom from restricted life in jail).

Casey`s demeanor and different "looks" on video are more signs of her deceptiveness, as well as her attention-seeking, histrionics, and lack of solid sense of self. The changing hairdos and clothing style betray her desire - and ability - to pretend to be different people and to try out different identities, all consistent with a swinging single. The blond bob and then darker locks, ever-so-coy attitude and "oop" when pointing out her nose piercing, her Hollywood-style oversize glasses, and varying garb from a white sleeveless cleavage-revealing t-shirt, green girly cap-sleeved blouse and initialed college or sports team shirt, are a far cry from how a grieving mother would act or dress, or from the librarian look she pulled off -and fooled the jury with - in her courtroom trial.

Casey is her own reality show. The "Most Hated Woman in America" - as she was named- will have a hard time keeping the public attention, so there will be more trumped-up drama, like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are famous for being famous. To grab headlines, like Paris and Pam Anderson, could a leaked s[e]x video be next?

Give Casey credit for being clever. Nothing spells fame more these days than viral videos. Everyone can be their own reality show - and Justin Bieber hopeful - through social media. Casey`s excitement over a new computer and a dog "that I love" would normally indicate healthy ways, respectively, to reach out to others and express love, but not so in Casey`s case. In contrast, they indicate her maladjustment with people in that you can be anyone you want to be on a computer, and that you can say anything you want to a dog who will love and believe you no matter what.

Casey`s poses (especially in the short blond bob) look like fashion shots - another indication of her deep desire for being center stage. No doubt she would love being photographed like Anne Hathaway featured in "In Touch" magazine in five different looks, when hosting an awards show.

Casey may be "in hiding" for her own safety but the filming shows poor judgment by revealing clues about her and her whereabouts. For example, skimpy clothes are consistent with warm climates, like Florida, a far cry from what you would wear in a remote, cold location, like Alaska. The background of a picture is also psychologically revealing. In the case of disgraced Assemblyman Anthony Weiner, the couch and family photos in the background of his emailed naked shots of himself were evidence of his brazenness, disrespect and poor judgment. Behind Casey in her videos appears to be a "Help wanted" sign - a sure sign she needs therapy - and a child`s painting. Positioning a suitcase between her legs can symbolize her being ready to move.

Casey`s coy protest that she is not confident in front of the camera is another sign of her manipulation. Psychologically speaking, when people go out of their way to deny what is obvious, whatever they protest is really truth. This betrays her thirst for her so-called personal diaries to be seen. I wouldn`t be surprised if this new chapter in the 25-year old`s reality show brings her mother Cindy Anthony back into the public eye. If the public won`t buy a book by the most hated woman in America, they could still satisfy their curiosity about Casey, without selling out, by buying a book by her mother. Since they`re already estranged (remember her father disengaged from her after the trial and accusations of his abuse), no danger of any revelations causing new family alienation. In her latest video, Casey promises more musings to come. I also wouldn`t be surprised if a s[e]x tape mysteriously surfaces.

Dr. Judy Kuriansky is an internationally known clinical psychologist, popular media commentator about news, NGO representative at the United Nations, teacher at Columbia University Teachers College and author of best-selling books including "The Complete Idiots Guide to A Healthy Relationship." Her wesbite is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
Heike wrote:Kathie, I do not think Casey would use that picture of herself, or be talking about Zenaida on FB...?

Casey Anthony
I put nothing past this witch. Regardless whether that is or is not her FB but would bet my SSD she has a FB.

I bet she does too, Kathie...she woud be too tempted, but somehow it must be masked to a degree, crazy B****, who knows what is next! xoxo
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Who knows with her. I would bet her "attorney's" have told her to STOP! I bet they are not happy w/her at all and this "hacked" statement is bs.

To my knowledge nothing has been done by her attorney's. If they were certain those videos were hacked they would have already filed a lawsuit.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum