Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Who knows with her. I would bet her "attorney's" have told her to STOP! I bet they are not happy w/her at all and this "hacked" statement is bs.

To my knowledge nothing has been done by her attorney's. If they were certain those videos were hacked they would have already filed a lawsuit.

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Casey Anthony maintains she was not involved in the release of new videos of her, and told her probation officer that her computer was hacked.

In a report released by the Florida Department of Corrections on Tuesday, it states that Casey admitted to having private videos on her computer that she had recorded, but not authorized for release.

The 25-year-old's probation officer noted that Casey was "upset that [her] computer was hacked and videos have been downloaded" to YouTube.

Casey also noted that she's still unemployed.

But as RadarOnline.com was first to report, that hasn't stopped the 'Tot Mom' from going out to bars and restaurants, having a boyfriend, and even attending church.

And on Tuesday RadarOnline.com learned that Nik Lamas-Richie, founder of The Dirty, put out a $350,000 offer to Casey for her first post-jail interview.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Exactly, they have legal avenues available if this was indeed a "hack". I suspect that this video was not Casey's planned debut to the public (not dynamic enough and it would have been leaked sooner)...but more likely she shared it with someone and deep down is bored and hoped something interesting may come of it.

Or maybe she had bigger plans for her debut and IS pissed that this silly video made it out--but she was definitely not hacked! hahahaha

xoxo
Heike

Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:57 pm

The narcissist thought everybody would jump at the chance to see her boring videos. All the news stations are of course showing them, but the viewers overall have no interest in this woman any more, now that Caylee has not got the justice she deserved. Everyone's interest, except for some sickos out there, was with her innocent victim daughter, not her. Karma is coming her way.......
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Normal Breaking: Paul Francisco, mystery Florida record producer comes forward to insinuate that he knows who leaked Casey Anthony tapes.

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:59 pm

SCALLYWAG JANUARY 10, 2012 34

Casey Anthony reportedly offered $350 000 for blood money interview.

It’s starting to look like a high level espionage game of cat and mouse with a variety of players, all meticulously covering their tracks, hiding their identities yet nevertheless actively courting the media and twitter followers. But there might be light at the end of the tunnel pursuant to our discussion not just an hour and a half ago (6pm EST) with one Paul Fransisco who has insinuated knows who leaked the Casey Anthony tapes and adding that in the next few days expect the trap doors to really fly open.

Pursuant to this author coming across the twitter handle user AmeliaSobel, whose real identity has yet to be disclosed he was able to garner a wealth of material that for some inexplicable reason only they had access to. Also finding this too hard to fathom was one young woman with the twitter handle briannechantal (real name Brianne Patterson from Vancouver/Canada) who besides myself has already been approached by other media agencies including TMZ and radaronline.

Curious I reached out to Ms Patterson to only find that somehow she had now been dragged into the fracas by the twitter handle user ameliasobel accusing her of releasing the tapes herself (a magnificent decoy I suspect in keeping with confusing us all…) and who is now seeking legal representation on twitter despite her continued reluctance to release her identity. How much she knows is debatable, her complicity questionable (one wonders if she is not sitting there next to Casey Anthony right now?).

That said I have allowed Ms Patterson in her own words to describe the course of events leading up to this very late afternoon with an introductory backdrop to her involvement. Either way, it stands to reason at this juncture Ms Casey Anthony may be correct in saying that she was hacked, but the evidence is starting to suggest she or an agent acting on her behalf leaked her videos and naked images through another agent (so as to avoid leaving a direct trail) who then decided to leak it to a site run by John and Holly Briley dedicated to bringing justice to Casey’s Anthony deceased daughter Caylee Anthony.

A site who’s host server is own and run by a Mr Paul Franscico and who has just disclosed to us that Casey Anthony’s lawyer Jose Baez is also his lawyer (which leads one to wonder what has been discussed between these two men?).

dailybeast: Just how involved Baez will be in Anthony’s future affairs isn’t known, but his unhappiness with the situation has supposedly caused strain around his law office. As one person close to this story who did not want to be identified put it, “Jose is on the outs now. Cheney is in.” The fact that Mason issued the official media statement on the videos has caused a flurry of online speculation as to whether Baez may have leaked the video diary in a fit of pique.

The plot thickens….

Boggles the mind. The hits just keep coming! If Bozo leaked these video's because he is "pigued", he could be in a Load of trouble!! I had no doubt that sooner or later Bozo and Mason would have tensions between them. Mason is a Very seasoned Attorney (though I cannot stand him) and Bozo? Well.....no no Lies huge waste BS crap I do not think so

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Website insinuates topless pic is Casey Anthony

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:05 am

Posted: 12:42 p.m. Monday, Jan. 9, 2012

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — More photos of Casey Anthony are circulating on the Internet, and Caseytrackers.com has posted one photograph that it's insinuating might be a topless Casey.
Caseytrackers.com posted the photograph of a woman with long dark hair, the way Casey's wore it during her trial, topless with apparent Photoshopped hearts hiding some of the image.

Other photos of Casey, including one with a female friend were released.

WFTV learned that at least one website is linking some of the photos to a man named Rob Hensley from Kansas. WFTV learned that several stories have surfaced about Hensely, such as that he is a landscaper, that he's Casey's boyfriend, and that Hensley is her defense attorney Jose Baez's cousin.

WFTV has attempted to contact Baez to find out whether Hensley has any connection to him, but has received no response.

video at above link

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:45 am

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:52 am

Yuk!! :no: umno omg Eeewww Barf I do not think so

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:24 am

I think he kind of looks like this person

her brother Lee.

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:16 am

So that is a MUG shot right? Kathie, have you located his record? xoxo

Have a beautiful Wednesday everyone!
xoxo
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 am

Nite, leave it to you to come up w/ Hansley's photo, or rather his Mug Shot! Thank you, I looked and could not find it for the life of me. What a creepy looking dude. Yes, I agree he does look similar to brother Lee.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 am

Wow this guy's crimes have escalated from just sheer
ignoring small laws - because he doesnt give a damn about following them to larger ones. I dont see how he can be Caseys boyfriend though. Regarding probation report I wonder why there was no issue again of Casey having no income yet she says the computer was paid for by her work.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:04 pm

And who pays for the adoption and support of the new dog she owns, besides her daily needs of sustenance?

This boyfriend is a real hazard on the road, a very careless driver, possibly high on pot sometimes too. Maybe she met him in prison? Birds of a feather, it seems to me.
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Yep!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:17 pm

we have so many topics on the LMS right now it's hard to keep up with them.

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:20 pm

I know..the aftermath, the video's, Bozo getting canned/quitting, the new psycho results. Next??

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:54 am

Don't forget the Tim Miller and Zenaida Gonzales threads, along with Orange County and Roy Krunk suing her..and the fact she owes the IRS. Then, there is the thread about G&C on Dr. Phil and of course, the trial. Never ending.

Looks like her twitter account is #CaseyAnthony or #caseyanthony. She has tweeted thousands of times but has only 2 followers. Going to go check it out.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Bad video w/background noise but interesting.

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:10 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:22 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:31 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:53 am

No record in Orange County, Florida for Robert Allen Hensley. I deleted what I had posted earlier and any comments that went with the former post of records on another Robert Hensley.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Justice For Caylee
14th January 2012

Hello and welcome all to our web page. In addition to our Facebook page we have the privilege of being offered this platform to get our word out. In July our Justice system took a turn for the worst, They were more worried about getting on there cruises and their summer vacations than taking the time to look at what was right in front of them. Too bad for Caylee that these 12 people thought more of themselves than a little 2 year old Girl that all She wanted in life was to be loved and cared for.

Six Months later, We still find ourselves in the fight for justice. Casey Anthony to whom I will refer to as IT has tried to make her money off Her Child in so many ways, at each corner there are the Caylee Warriors, telling the devil advocates that there will be no money made For Murder.

IT and her circus of clowns have been stopped at every turn, recently a video that We posted to you tube was put there only for our readers and the readers of other pages to see. At no time when I posted that did I ever imagine how viral this would go. We did do some tv to those we trusted and knew they were Caylee Warriors also. Another thing we didn’t see coming afterwards was the Slander of our name, the threats, defame and any Family being brought into it. If not for the great People on our page, It would have been harder to deal with the evil that comes from doing good.

As of this posting tonight, we are 5141 strong Warriors against an evil bunch of IT’S trying to make money, we will continue to make as many srives as we can. as My Dear wife says,”Keep on Keeping on for Caylee”

Sincerly

Jon

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:42 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:15 am

Check this out: Looks like TMLS is on Twitter. Check out her user name. Have to check this out. And, it looks like she has made an unconfirmed "statement". Whatevaaa.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:25 am

Here is her FB:

Holy shit on a stick! Check out her pics. Unf'ing REAL. And, she says, "like me" and that she has one daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

She has no friends. I w/refrain from commenting there as do not want to be tied w/her in any way, shape or form.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 am

casey69anthony Casey Anthony
Casey Anthony. 25 years old. Hidden out in a home. 1 daughter- Caylee Marie Anthony. Need to know anything else? Message me.

Results for casey69anthony
Tweets ·
All
Refine results »
»

Go to facebook & "like" my page! Type in--------> Casey Marie Anthony C.M.A
2 hours ago

bigjim411 jim lee
@casey69anthony hi casey
9 Jan

Like my facebook page Idk my url so type in this ------> Casey Marie Anthony C.M.A
8 Jan

@
@Shelancer Yes:)
8 Jan

arlanutxsn8 Arlan Mayfair
@
@casey69anthony pureg1e.co.cc/kpi
8 Jan

@ripCayleeMarie Love you baby Caylee<3
7 Jan

2 new video diary's out! Maybe more too come?! I hope.
7 Jan
Older Tweet results for casey69anthony are unavailable.

FB: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Casey Marie Anthony C.M.A
Who has seen my nice pics?? ;)
Like · · Share · 10 hours ago ·

Amber Ragulsky there ugly id rather look at caylee's than urs u selfish loser DID YOU FORGET U HAD CAYLEE casey shes ur daughter u replced her with a dog ????
6 hours ago · Like

Keri Elizabeth Stone I agree with Amber Ragulsky
6 hours ago · Like

Amber Ragulsky ty keri
6 hours ago · Like

Keri Elizabeth Stone your welcome
6 hours ago · Like

Amber Ragulsky its a cher
6 hours ago · Like
-----------------------------------
‎"Those who read me, read me like a cover NOT a book" -C.M.A

Like · · Share · January 10 at 6:04pm ·

Im new to Facebook!! So Like me ;)
Like · · Share · January 7 at 9:49pm ·

Casey Marie Anthony C.M.A added 10 new photos to the album Untitled Album.

Casey Marie Anthony C.M.AFriend Activity
No friend activity found. crazy3 :no: umno Electric Chair omg WTF :jaw dropping: affraid frying pan Whip faint gum Barf Dollar Signs Lies grrrr huge waste BS crap angry I do not think so

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:51 am

I looked at the FB page. Wonder if it's really her? She'd be about stupid enough and attention starved enough to do something like this. TLMS is going to get herself in some kind of trouble and I can't wait. If BOZO is upset enough to distance himself from her (I don't think I've read that he's confirmed he's quit her??) then I think she'd be stupid enough to put herself on FB, she can pull the page at any time.
I'm just hoping she's violated her probation and they throw the bitch back in jail.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:24 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:35 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:27 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:33 am

artgal16 wrote:I dont believe Casey is on social media at all - anyone could have put up the images -
I don't know about that..she has more pics up and WFTV, The Orlando Sentinel and OrlandoNewsChannel13 are all following her on Twitter.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:19 am

Wow unbelievable! What is she doing? Does anyone know how these new photos came to be released?
anyone hear from Cheney? Wrap maybe you are right
maybe its her. I think she must be mentally ill why does she want this publicity - maybe you guys are right she is looking for a reality show and she might very well get it.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm

OMG. Are you all watching JVM????????

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Does anyone know how these new photos came to be released?

Her Twitter and FB accounts.
I think she must be mentally ill why does she want this publicity
Money

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:09 pm

I missed JVM - what new photos? different from the ones that we saw of her with the dog? if you can fine please can you post?
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:14 pm

I didn't realize until I saw Dr. Drew's show this evening that the actor who played Casey's dog

is...

Daniel Radcliffe

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 pm

She has many new photo's on her FB acct. Art, do you have FB? If not, I w/post them.

Check out this link. They were discussing this on JVM and she even interviewed the Owner of the "Gentleman's Club".

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Here you go, Art.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:45 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:21 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Alleged Pics of Casey's Ta-Ta's..I believe I've posted a link before but here is another one.

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:22 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:24 am

NiteSpinR wrote:I didn't realize until I saw Dr. Drew's show this evening that the actor who played Casey's dog

is...

Daniel Radcliffe

I watched SNL live and laughed so hard at that skit I was crying! Great Job!! Loved the comment that dogs can be as sarcastic as cats! ROFLMAO

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:26 am

ST. LUCIE COUNTY, Fla. -- A leaked video diary was the first look the public had of Casey Anthony for the first time since July, when she was acquitted of murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee.

Now we're learning that video may have been recorded in Port St. Lucie. A People Magazine article says the infamous Anthony is living on the Treasure Coast.

"She's got to live somewhere, why not here?" said one Port St. Lucie resident.

In the latest issue, a Florida-based writer says the notorious "tot mom" is living alone in St. Lucie County. He does not say how he knows that.

Those who live here say it's been a huge topic of conversation the last couple days.

"I was just talking to family and they were like, 'can you believe she's here?!" and I'm like no, I can't believe she moved here," said one resident.

Adding to all the fuss, an adult entertainment businesss even put up sign along US 1 that says, "Hey, Casey we are hiring."

"Some are positive, some are like...are you kidding me?" said Doug Devlin,
Devlin is the general manager of the adult entertainment bar, Body Talk. He put the sign up around 11pm on Sunday, not long after he heard Casey Anthony had moved to St. Lucie County.

"Started hearing the gossip around town and I'm like, whoa really? I wanted to welcome her to our city has a bit of joke," Devlin told us.

But as the speculation continues, not everyone here seems to care.

"Made a big deal out of her. I'm done. Over with it," said one resident.

"I don't care either way, it doesn't effect my life," said another resident.

Regardless, Anthony's possible whereabouts in St. Lucie County still remain a mystery.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:37 am

Latest pic released from her FB.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:51 am

That must be what she looks like as she whispers "I'm cccrazy" when her little dog brings back the ball she tossed!

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:49 am

agreed That poor dog! Run, Toto, Run!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum