Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:00 am

Casey Marie Anthony C.M.A
I want to P.A.R.T.Y!!! :)
Like · · Share · 6 hours ago ·

Gary Feenan that will never happen
3 hours ago · Like

Gary Feenan your a narcisstic child killing psychopath
3 hours ago · Like

Casey Marie Anthony C.M.A
‎"Things are starting to look up... In a good way" :)
Like · · Share · Sunday at 12:03pm ·

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:57 am

Strip bar offers Casey Anthony a job

Casey Anthony has a job waiting for her if she wants it — at a strip bar on the Treasure Coast.

The Body Talk bar on U.S. 1 in Port St. Lucie is reaching out to Anthony on its marquee: “Hey Casey — We Are Hiring.”

Doug Devlin, the general manager, told WPEC-CBS 12 that he put up the offer over the weekend after learning that Anthony had possibly moved to St. Lucie County.

"Some are positive, some are like are you kidding me? I started hearing the gossip around town and I'm like, whoa really? I wanted to welcome her to our city, as a bit of joke," Devlin said.

People magazine has reported that the “tot mom” is living in the area. An Orlando jury last year determined Anthony was not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The Miami Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Replacing Caylee with Twins?!

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:02 am

January 17, 2012 08:15 AM EST

Casey Anthony wants to replace Caylee Anthony with twins, and she thinks she'd make a "great mother" someday. At least that's what the National Enquirer is saying with an exclusive dirt-piece on the infamous "Tot Mom." The National Enquirer has revealed a slew of strange activity displayed by Casey, including a shrine to her dead daughter.

It seems that Casey Anthony has been chatting on a forum hosted by the very few supporters she has -- while trying her best to hide from the rest of the world. Sources reveal that Tot Mom has been engaging in x-rated chat with both men and women who are her online friends, while living in a worn-down home belonging to a preacher.

In fact, Casey was even spreading rumors that she has a much-older boyfriend by the name of Steven. She fantasizes online and claims to have spent weekends with the man. However, as usual, these claims have turned out to be lies and as it turns out this "Steven" character is actually a married journalist who's never met Casey.

That's not all. Casey Anthony is also reported to have a shrine of her dead daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, being cradled in the arms of Jesus Christ. She wants to move to France (what happened to Mexico, Casey?) and have twins to replace the daughter that many believe she murdered.

It seems that Casey is doing what Casey does best. She was a trainwreck before her notorious murder trial and now that she's free she's behaving in a way that seems to be a big "up yours" to those who wished her to be found 'guilty.' Even her allegedly "leaked" video diaries reeked of arrogance and the smug attitude of someone who was rubbing something into someone else's face. However, who's really got the right to be smug in this situation? Does she think moving to Mexico or France will ever shield her from the rage of the public? Does she think replacing her dead daughter with twins will give her some kind of redemption for the horrible things she may have done and the horrible things she did do?

Maybe she is crazy, then.

MAYBE? Would love to know this source and the link to this "online chat." Have NOW heard it all! Will she get pregnant and how would she know she would have "twins"? Hell, she can't even take care of herself, much less the beautiful daughter she murdered in Cold Blood! No one would Ever Allow her to adopt a child..although who knows in France? MOO!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 am

Strip bar urges Casey Anthony to apply
Published: Jan. 17, 2012 at 8:06 AM

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla., Jan. 17 (UPI) -- A strip bar manager said he would consider hiring Casey Anthony following a report she is living in the Port St. Lucie, Fla., area.

Doug Devlin, who manages the Body Talk strip bar, told WDBO-AM, Orlando, Anthony "kind of fits the bill pretty good."

A sign outside the Body Talk in Port St. Lucie reads: "Hey Casey We Are Hiring."

Devlin said the sign began as a joke but he would actually consider hiring her.

"If she wanted to come in and apply for a job, I would look at her like everybody else," Devlin said.

Anthony has been in seclusion since she was released from jail after a jury in July found her innocent of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Her whereabouts were unknown until a People magazine reporter in Florida published a story last week saying she was living in St. Lucie County.

Steve Helling told WPBF, West Palm Beach, he is "100 percent sure" Anthony is living in the Port St. Lucie area.

Anthony's uncle lives in Port St. Lucie and a private investigator that worked on her defense team also lives there.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 am

Casey Anthony Offered Job as Stripper

January 17, 2012 07:30 AM EST

Casey Anthony may be living in Port St. Lucie County, Florida. At least that's what Steve Helling says. Helling is a reporter out of Orlando, so he may actually have some sources on that claim. Nonetheless, since the claims have been made, an adult entertainment bar in Port St. Lucie has made a public offer to Casey for employment.

Erroneously referred to as "St. Lucie," Port St. Lucie is a pretty low-key area compared to the hustle and bustle of the metropolitan parts of Orlando, Miami and even Fort Lauderdale. So it seems to be a pretty inconspicuous place for Casey Anthony to hide from the public.

If she's living in thea area, she should definitely look up this joint. She may make some extra money as a nude sideshow for this adult entertainment bar, and she certainly must be needing the cash. She doesn't have a job, and she's apparently only taking Spanish lessons. So, come on. Casey Anthony needs a job!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 am

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: INSIDE CASEY ANTHONY’S TWISTED WORLD

Published on: January 17, 2012
BY JOHN BLOSSER & LYNN ALLISON, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

CASEY ANTHONY is living a bizarre, twisted life in hiding, is carry­ing on X-rated online chats and is tell­ing friends she’ll make a great mother and keeps a picture of Caylee in Jesus’ arms next to her bed!

The ENQUIRER has penetrated the secret life of the infamous “monster mom,” who’s desperately reaching out to pals on a website created by sup­porters. On it, she reveals she’s bisexual, hates both her parents and chillingly plans to become “a great mother.”

In exclusive interviews with friends who are in almost daily touch with Casey, we got a shocking inside look at “the most hated woman in America” as she attempts to piece together her shattered life.

Videos of Casey recording her thoughts have recently gone viral on the Internet, but The ENQUIRER has also seen unreleased footage in which she talks about life since her acquittal last July on charges of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Incredibly, Casey remains so fixated on Caylee that she’s created a bizarre candlelit shrine to her, which she sees every night before going to bed. It includes a picture of Casey embraced by Jesus.

Holed up and go­ing stir crazy at the home of a minister’s family, Casey is us­ing her new laptop computer to reach out to pals on the Internet.

The 25-year-old party girl – who must remain on probation in Flori­da until August on a check fraud conviction – has used the chat room on her supporters’ website to make frequent and blatant passes at both men and women, according to sourc­es.

Insiders say she told online friends that she has a lover twice her age and fantasizes about moving to Paris, France, and having twins. She’s telling them: “I’ll be a great mother.”

What’s more, the sources say she added that she became overjoyed two months ago when she thought she was pregnant, but it was a false alarm. And the source claims Casey fla­grantly came on to two female online pals.

Casey, who the source says is holed up in a dingy ’50s-style home with a preacher’s family, occasionally ventures outside in disguise. She has a team of three bodyguards, who have arranged karate class­es so she can protect herself. Meantime, she hasn’t seen her parents, George and Cindy, but told the friend she has a boyfriend – and bragged about spending an “amazing week­end with Steven.”

But it turns out that her “romance” with Steven is as imaginary as the nanny she once claimed had kidnapped Caylee.

The ENQUIRER located a man ID’d as Casey’s pretend “boyfriend,” Steve Helling, and, in reality, he’s a married journalist with two children. Helling is a “People” magazine writer and author of the book “Outrage!” about the Anthony case.

It turns out he’s never even spoken to Casey, a close friend of the journalist told The ENQUIRER.

In another revelation – one that will rock those convinced she killed her daughter – the source says that Casey admitted in her on­line chats that she wants to replace Caylee by having two more chil­dren, disclosed the friend.

“Casey told me,
‘The only way I can live with myself is to think of Caylee in the loving arms of Jesus, at peace and happy, and to pray that someday, I can have two little twin babies to take her place in this world.’ ”

Shockingly, the friend added that Casey gushed: “I think I’d make a great mother!”

In some of her recent conversations, the source says that Casey comes across as depressed and told online pals that she considered suicide. Don't let the door hit you in the ass!! We will gladly give you your poison of choice! MOO!

And, she confided, she’s getting profes­sional help to readjust to life. Not according to Baez!

Still, she never admits to any involvement in Caylee’s death, said the friend.

“Casey is the most self-centered, egotisti­cal creature I have ever known. Everything she says is all about her – about how sad and lonely she is.

“Caylee is the real victim in all of this, but Casey acts like SHE is the victim!”

No clue whether this is simply fodder to sell that "rag" but I put Nothing past this murdering, lying slut!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:58 am

You're welcome!! We all knew that a long time ago! crazy3 Electric Chair

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:19 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Travel agency offers Casey Anthony one-way ticket out of Florida

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:52 am

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
11:26 a.m. EST, January 17, 2012

The co-founder of a Port St. Lucie travel agency, disturbed by the possibility Casey Anthony may be residing in his city, has offered her a one-way ticket out of Florida.

Some have recently speculated Anthony is living in the southeast Florida community, but none of her attorneys have confirmed her location.

Brian Scheuble of Go With God Travel recently detailed his offer to Anthony in an email, saying that as a local resident and business, "we feel it is our obligation to react."

"People are not happy she's here," Scheuble told the Orlando Sentinel on Tuesday. "It is a serious offer to her."

Anthony continues to serve one year probation, under supervision by the Department of Corrections, for a conviction for several counts of lying to law-enforcement. When she checked in with a probation officer earlier this month, Anthony said she remained unemployed.

Scheuble is offering Anthony a one-way ticket to any airport in the world, provided that she doesn't return to Florida to live.

But does he think Anthony will really take him up on the offer?

"No," Scheuble said.

He's also offering Anthony airfare and accommodations inWashington, D.C., provided that she attend the March for Life rally later this month.

"I think if she really wants to convince people that she's a certain way…then she might consider going," he said.

Scheuble's email said he also wants Anthony to agree to never pursue adoption of another child or try to conceive a baby.

Hat's off to Scheuble!!!!! Bravo

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Casey Anthony fixated on Caylee, National Enquirer says
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on January, 17 2012 11:45 AM

“Casey Anthony’s twisted life in hiding,” The National Enquirer screams.

Anthony had made the tabloid’s cover again. The story details her “bizarre, twisted life in hiding” through interviews with friends.

These are her friends?

They tell of Anthony’s X-rated online chats, her stir-crazy life in a preacher’s home, her imaginary romance with a man named Steven, her hopes to have twins and her recent false alarm about being pregnant.

But the most interesting portions focus on Anthony’s fixation on dead daughter Caylee. In July, Anthony was acquitted of murder in the child’s 2008 death.

Anthony keeps a candlelit shrine to her daughter and a picture of Caylee in the arms of Jesus, The Enquirer reports.

Anthony is getting professional help but hasn’t admitted any role in her daughter’s death, The Enquirer reports.

The tabloid quotes an Anthony friend:
“Casey is the most self-centered, egotisti­cal creature I have ever known. Everything she says is all about her – about how sad and lonely she is.”

These are her friends?

Hal tickles my funny bone. If those are her friends, she just needs to go ahead and stab herself and be done with it. W/save the Florida taxpayers gazillions of dollars and the entire nation w/sleep a lot better. Cannot imagine living in the same town. I'd be like a hawk anytime I was out to go grocery shopping. shocked3 huge waste

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:06 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Another 15 minutes of fame from Port St. Lucie

By now you've surely heard the rumor that Casey Anthony is living somewhere in Port St. Lucie.

That story comes from two sources: People magazine, which seems confident the information is solid, and a random sighting of an alleged Anthony at a PSL traffic light — after the People story went public.

Now someone else has grabbed the limelight to spread his own story.

The co-owner of a Port St. Lucie travel agency feels that if it's true Anthony is living among us, she should make a "gesture" to her fellow residents by agreeing to a couple of things, both of which involve leaving town.

Brian Scheuble is the founder of Go with God Travel, an online business he operates out of his home. Scheuble, 30, is married with two children and almost became a priest, but said he isn't allied with any particular church.

Scheuble emailed "several" Florida news outlets Monday and Tuesday. He says he can't remember exactly where the messages went, but the Orlando Sentinel had a story online by Tuesday morning.

..."we feel it is our obligation to react," he wrote. "Our local travel agency has decided to formally make two offers to Ms. Anthony:

1. GoWithGodTravel.com will provide Ms. Casey Anthony, free of charge, a one-way airline ticket to any airport in the world, provided that she does not return to the state of Florida as a resident.

2. GoWithGodTravel.com will provide Ms. Casey Anthony, free of charge, airfare to Washington, D.C., and free hotel accommodations, provided that:

a) she attends the March for Life rally on January 23, 2012 in Washington, D.C.;

b) she agrees to never again seek to conceive another child, and

c) she agrees to never pursue adoption of another child from anywhere in the world."

Scheuble said he never anticipated the media interest in his offers (which I find hard to believe), and that he had second thoughts about the first offer, calling it perhaps un-Christian. So he made the second offer. I noted he hadn't rescinded the first offer, but he seemed to think that it should all still stand.

Since writing the email, Scheuble also sweetened the pot with an offer to donate $10,000 in Anthony's name to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children if she'll agree to Option 2.

While he said he personally believes she is guilty of killing her daughter, Scheuble says he isn't "on a jury and I'm not God., it's not my right to judge. I'm a resident and I have my own conclusions. I feel someone that notorious owes the community some gesture."

An admission of guilt perhaps?

So, why pick Anthony? Surely there are other mothers accused of killing their children?

"Well, she's here," Scheuble answered. "As a PSL business owner, I feel responsible for making that offer."

Scheubel, who claims he isn't affiliated with any particular church locally, started his agency in July 2010. As a Christian, he felt his business should adhere to right-to-life principles.

He claims he isn't going public like this to blow his own horn.

"I'm not doing this to promote my own business. It was a sincere offer. But I would hope it will increase interest and awareness about the March for Life rally on Jan. 23," he said.

Hmm. Scheuble sounds awfully sincere (maybe painfully so), but his 15-minutes-of-fame stance does smack of grandstanding. Even if you accept he's not out to promote his own business (and I'm not convinced he isn't), he did agree that publicity he's generated will promote a cause he believes in.

Scheuble is fond of peppering his thoughts with the need for both he and Anthony to make a good-faith "gesture" and do the right thing. It seems to me Scheuble himself should make a gesture and fess up about what he's really up to.

"What he's Really up to?" I think Scheuble has outlined that very clearly. Does this reporter know Scheuble personally? NO, I highly doubt it. I don't give a rat's ass if his business makes millions if it gets TMLS out of our hair and we never hear from her again. Of course, she can sign on the dotted line and Still give birth but as I stated earlier, no way any adoption agency would ever let her adopt. She'd have to literally steal a baby (wouldn't put it past her..she stole from her alleged bff, her parents and her grandmother) or buy a child from the black market. She has no money, unless Mason decides to throw her a few million and be done w/her.

If anyone is "grandstanding", it's Anthony Westbury.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Topless Sports Bar Sign Offering Casey Anthony a Job Was a Joke: Manager Doug Devlin of Body Talk Sports Bar said that his "Hey Casey, We are Hiring" sign was only put up "as a joke"

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:23 pm

By Karen Franklin | Tuesday, Jan 17, 2012 | Updated 5:11 PM EST

A Port St. Lucie topless sports bar sign offering to hire Casey Anthony was a joke, the manager told NBC Miami on Tuesday.

Doug Devlin of Body Talk Sports Bar said that his "Hey Casey, We are Hiring" sign was only put up "as a joke."

Anthony was last reported to be living somewhere in Florida, according to her attorney Jose Baez.

Despite published reports that the job offer for Anthony was real, Devlin denied the sign's sincerity and said that he puts messages on the bar's marquee all the time.

When asked if he would actually hire Anthony if she was interested, Devlin said in a phone interview, "Absolutely not. It is one of those hot button issues that is good for no one."

Anthony was acquitted of her 2-year-old daughter's murder in July. She was sentenced to four years in prison for lying to authorities, but was released days after her acquittal because of credit for time she had already served – nearly three years – and for her good behavior behind bars.

Now, this is someone that wanted his 15 min. of fame, and he got it. I DO think he would hire her.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:26 pm

“Body of Proof,” at 10 on ABC, finds a bit of inspiration in the Casey Anthony case. The Dana Delany drama focuses on a young woman freed in her child’s murder, even though the public believes she did it. But the scripted drama soon goes off a different tangent: The young mother is found dead in the first few minutes. Who did away with her? The strong guest cast includes Joanna Cassidy, Rita Wilson and Oscar winner Marcia Gay Harden. Harden offers a flamboyant sendup of hard-driving TV hosts. Think Nancy Grace, and you can’t go wrong.

snipped from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:01 am

Details On Casey “The Most Hated Woman In America” Anthony’s Crazy Life After Murking Daughter, Wants To Have Two “Little Twins” To Replace Caylee

Posted on January 17th, 2012 - By Bossip Staff

Casey Anthony is living a bizarre, twisted life in hiding, is carry­ing on X-rated online chats and is tell­ing friends she’ll make a great mother and keeps a picture of Caylee in Jesus’ arms next to her bed! The ENQUIRER has penetrated the secret life of the infamous “monster mom,” who’s desperately reaching out to pals on a website created by sup­porters. On it, she reveals she’s bisexual, hates both her parents and chillingly plans to become “a great mother.”

In exclusive interviews with friends who are in almost daily touch with Casey, we got a shocking inside look at “the most hated woman in America” as she attempts to piece together her shattered life. Incredibly, Casey remains so fixated on Caylee that she’s created a bizarre candlelit shrine to her, which she sees every night before going to bed. It includes a picture of Casey embraced by Jesus. Holed up and go­ing stir crazy at the home of a minister’s family, Casey is us­ing her new laptop computer to reach out to pals on the Internet.

The 25-year-old party girl – who must remain on probation in Flori­da until August on a check fraud conviction – has used the chat room on her supporters’ website to make frequent and blatant passes at both men and women, according to sourc­es. Insiders say she told online friends that she has a lover twice her age and fantasizes about moving to Paris, France, and having twins. She’s telling them: “I’ll be a great mother.”

What’s more, the sources say she added that she became overjoyed two months ago when she thought she was pregnant, but it was a false alarm. And the source claims Casey fla­grantly came on to two female online pals.

Casey, who the source says is holed up in a dingy ’50s-style home with a preacher’s family, occasionally ventures outside in disguise. She has a team of three bodyguards, who have arranged karate class­es so she can protect herself. Meantime, she hasn’t seen her parents, George and Cindy, but told the friend she has a boyfriend – and bragged about spending an “amazing week­end with Steven.” In another revelation – one that will rock those convinced she killed her daughter – the source says that Casey admitted in her on­line chats that she wants to replace Caylee by having two more chil­dren, disclosed the friend.

“Casey told me, ‘The only way I can live with myself is to think of Caylee in the loving arms of Jesus, at peace and happy, and to pray that someday, I can have two little twin babies to take her place in this world.’ ”

Shockingly, the friend added that Casey gushed: “I think I’d make a great mother!” In some of her recent conversations, the source says that Casey comes across as depressed and told online pals that she considered suicide. And, she confided, she’s getting profes­sional help to readjust to life. Still, she never admits to any involvement in Caylee’s death, said the friend. “Casey is the most self-centered, egotisti­cal creature I have ever known. Everything she says is all about her – about how sad and lonely she is.”

Wow, they should have just let this crazy heffa fry..

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:03 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 am

He is so FOS. Sure, he'd hire her. He knows this would be a huge money maker for him as all the curious sick men/women would want to see her pole dancer even though he said this:
When asked if he would actually hire Anthony if she was interested, Devlin said in a phone interview, "Absolutely not. It is one of those hot button issues that is good for no one."
BS Business would be booming and he knows it!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Details on Casey Anthony's $1 Million for Interview

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:38 pm

January 18, 2012 12:00 PM EST

Casey Anthony is making headlines again, this time because she has gotten the big $1 million dollar interview deal she had been hoping for. So is this offer legit or is it another scam to get her name in the headlines? Well, according to a new Radar Online report, the interview deal is real and here are some details on who is offering it.

The report claims that the people offering Casey the million for a sit-down interview are a group of Hollywood producers. They are represented by a Florida law firm, so there could be some truth to her getting the million dollars for sharing her side of the story. Since she is still located in Florida because of her probation, it makes sense that the deal with the Hollywood producers takes place in that state. But what exactly are these producers hoping to get out of it, given all of the legal work involved? No judge has required that she tells the truth, so what makes them so sure she will for $1 million dollars?

In addition to that, a letter has surfaced about the deal. In the letter, the Florida law firm representing the Hollywood producers, Cohen & Kuvin, "tells Anthony's new attorney, J. Cheney Mason that all sides had previously agreed to the big money deal until Baez pulled out of it," according to Radar Online. Well, it doesn't seem to be an issue that Casey Anthony's attorneys are dropping like flies. The interview arrangements will proceed. One has to wonder if Casey Anthony will actually tell the truth in this interview.WONDER???? It's not like she hasn't had enough time to develop a new story that will fit all of the facts known to the public.

In fact, she could take the million and run once she feeds the public yet another set of lies. Or could this be the interview where she finally comes clean about what she knows about the death of her daughter, Caylee?

Another trick question.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:40 pm

It looks like Casey Anthony has a million dollar decision to make.

A Florida law firm representing a group of Hollywood producers is looking to revisit talks for her first interview following her split with attorney Jose Baez.

In a letter dated Tuesday, the firm of Cohen & Kuvin tells Anthony's new attorney, J. Cheney Mason, that all sides had previously agreed to a mega-deal.

Until Baez pulled out, that is ... and parted ways with Casey for unknown reasons. In any case, sans Baez, they're still interested in getting a deal done.

California-based producer Al Taylor, who’s worked on behalf of The Jerry Springer Show in the past, was previously linked to a potential deal with Anthony.

Springer denies his show was involving in making any such offer.

The 25-year-old, who was controversially acquitted of murder, manslaughter and child abuse in the 2008 death of her daughter Caylee, remains in hiding.

Mostly. She resurfaced in a video blog released earlier this month, though the exact leak of the Casey Anthony video diaries has yet to be determined.

Read more celebrity gossip at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:46 pm

I dont see how she can talk in an interview and not disturb her ongoing cases with TES and Zanaida and roy kronk.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Casey Anthony offered $1 million blood money interview.

SCALLYWAG JANUARY 18, 2012 4

Blood money is here to stay…

It may be the break team Casey Anthony had been looking for with this morning’s revelation via radaronline who have in their possession a copy of a letter sent to Ms Anthony’s new legal representative J Cheney Mason. In the letter a Florida law firm, Cohen & Kuvin representing a consortium of Hollywood producers have approached Ms Casey’s legal council to re consider an offer that was subsequently withdrawn last summer but now re offered that would have Ms Anthony give a world exclusive interview in exchange for a million dollar payout.

The offer although initially on the table post Ms Anthony being found innocent of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter and aggravated child abuse in the 2008 death of her daughter Caylee was eventually rescinded after failure by Ms Anthony’s previous legal representative Jose Baez to ensure the honoring of certain terms. With Mr Baez out of the way and the incestuous media attention given to Ms Anthony it seems the timing is right to forge a deal and offer Ms Anthony the blood money team Casey Anthony has been angling for all along.

The moral of the day, where there is a will there is always a way and for the time being it seems the convenient leaking of images and videos and the resultant back and fro attention through twitter and the media has allowed Ms Anthony to once again bask tall in the sunlight. For how long will be anyone’s case but then again that is part of the irresistible drama of team Casey Anthony as they scale new heights. So much for puny offers of $350 000 to talk to the media….

lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Here is link to the letter from Cohen & Kuvin to Cheney Mason:

Would it help to innundate Cohen & Kuvin with objections to this "blood money" deal?
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Sounds like KC wanted to accept this deal, but Bozo (for whatever reason) didn't think she should...Could it be that he has some remorse for the sleazy way he got her off, realizes that she seriously needs therapy, and would rather get away from her than benefit from this deal? Hard to believe, but why would he walk away from 1 million? Maybe she didn't want to share? OR maybe HE wanted to go with the deal, but she didn't? It will be interesting to see if CM negotiates the deal for her...I really hope that it falls through because the producers realize the negative backlash won't be worth it...
Or could this be the interview where she finally comes clean about what she knows about the death of her daughter, Caylee?
Ya' think? Sarcasm
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:11 pm

In a letter dated Tuesday, the firm of Cohen & Kuvin tells Anthony's new attorney, J. Cheney Mason, that all sides had previously agreed to a mega-deal.

Until Baez pulled out, that is ... and parted ways with Casey for unknown reasons. In any case, sans Baez, they're still interested in getting a deal done.

I bet she wouldn't agree to give him the cut that he wanted....
lisette

Back to top Go down

Normal Is Casey Anthony Hiding in Palm City, Fla.?

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Jan 18, 2012 1:37 PM EST

Last year’s most notorious defendant has all but vanished since her acquittal—but sources tell Diane Dimond she may have been given sanctuary at a church on Florida’s Treasure Coast.
Is Casey Anthony Hiding in Palm City, Fla.?
PALM CITY, Florida—Where is 25-year-old Casey Anthony? Since her notorious acquittal last July in the murder of her 2½-year-old daughter, Caylee, and her subsequent release from jail in Orlando, reporters and Internet sleuths have been on her trail in a largely fruitless search.

Recently—and mysteriously—released video diaries Anthony made only ensure that the so-called Tot Mom remains in the headlines, if out of public sight.

In the search for where those videos were made and where Anthony has been spending her time, several sources directed The Daily Beast to an address here in this tucked-away community along Florida’s central Treasure Coast, a two-hour drive southeast of Orlando. It’s a place touted for its good schools and low crime rate, and it's described as peaceful community. It’s also just a few miles from Port St. Lucie, where Jerry Lyons, the defense team’s private detective, lives.

The information about Anthony’s whereabouts supplied by my sources included a specific address that turned out to be the Cross Church of Palm City and indicated its pastor, Steve Camp, had not only given Casey Anthony sanctuary in this out-of-the-way location but had also been quietly acting as her spiritual adviser.

Photos: Casey Anthony's Hideout?

Each entrance to the church complex, which is located in a middle-class residential neighborhood, was strung with chains with conspicuous “No Trespassing” signs attached. The signs were taken down for Sunday services last weekend and promptly put back afterward.

During face-to-face conversations with the Camps and multiple telephone calls with the pastor, there were never any denials when asked if they had ministered to Casey Anthony. But nor did the Camps confirm the information, either. Calls to Lyons, who also attends services at Cross Church, went unanswered as well.

During my Sunday visit, as I waited in the library after services to try to speak to Camp, one church member entered to tell me, “The Pastor says he’ll call you later. Goodbye.” Since Camp has recently received pointed media inquiries about Anthony—from at least two national news organizations and from Orlando TV station WESH—it’s highly likely that if she was here, those helping have now assisted her in moving on to other living arrangements.

If Anthony is (or was) here, what has she been doing with her life? Now that her lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, has been unable to secure a lucrative media deal for her story, what does the former murder defendant plan for her future? Perhaps most important, has Anthony been simply counting the days until she can go back to her once hard-partying ways or has she been getting meaningful therapy and spiritual guidance to truly help her get ready for life on her own?

Maybe surprisingly, the indications are it’s the latter. Another one of the criminal attorneys, Cheney Mason (who recently displaced Baez), says she has been in therapy. For now, the people of Florida continue to foot the bill for the justice system to watch over Anthony in what can only be described as a very special year-long probation program designed just for her. The court decided the multitude of death threats made against Anthony after the jury’s controversial not-guilty verdict made super-secret probation precautions necessary.

Each entrance to the church complex was strung with chains with conspicuous “No Trespassing” signs attached.

Taxpayers had already paid plenty for Anthony’s criminal attorneys to wage a three-year battle on her behalf, and as tax dollars continue to go in Anthony’s direction, some residents of the Sunshine State say they believe they deserve protection, too—from Casey Anthony.

One Florida mother who works as a hairdresser and requested that only her first name, Colleen, be used said, “What if, after her probation she decides to try to get a caretaker job with kids? I want to know where she’s going to land so I can watch out for her!”

By all measures, the woman who had “Bella Vita” tattooed on her shoulder shortly after her daughter’s death was living quietly until the release of two homemade videos. The first was recorded in a venue that looked like a home office with a high-backed black chair and light-colored wall paneling adorned with family portraits and children’s drawings. It was immediately evident that Anthony had cut off her long prison locks and dyed her dark hair a startling shade of blonde. A second, shorter homemade video featured Anthony in a room with a ceiling fan in the background and showing off her new nose and ear piercings. In neither video does she express a word of sorrow about her dead daughter or her estranged family. The videos immediately reignited public sentiment against Anthony.

According to a portion of Anthony’s latest probation report disseminated to the public, she denied publicly releasing the videos and told her probation officer she was quite upset about her computer being “hacked” and the videos being released to the public. It is still a mystery as to how the videos, which immediately went viral, got out.

Her monthly probation reports read like no other in the state of Florida. Much of the usually public information is blacked out. Her address and residing county are not revealed, nor is her occupation or any blueprint for the future. Even though Anthony is a self-admitted liar and manipulator of friends and family, and a woman who pleaded guilty to stealing money and forging checks from those closest to her, the public has been given no information about her current whereabouts. It’s a rare position for a state that takes pride in releasing all pertinent facts to the public.

In one of the recently released video diaries Anthony is heard speculating that she may be granted an early end to her probation, perhaps as early as February. It’s unclear whether the state will announce the official end to Anthony’s probation or simply let her quietly assimilate back into the population.

Steve Camp, the Cross Church’s 56-year-old pastor, is an interesting figure and every bit the modern-day preacher. He appears to be a learned and devout Christian scholar who attends his church services wearing a blue blazer, a crisp white open-collared shirt, and blue jeans with gray pointy-toed cowboy boots. He plays piano and sings beautifully, and he carries a handheld computer, which he frequently refers to during his two-hour-long sermons. He peppers his talk to the flock of about 100 worshipers with news from his Twitter followers and Facebook friends.

Wikipedia provides a glimpse into Camp’s past. He’s described as “a prominent American Dove Award and Grammy Award–nominated contemporary Christian music artist with an adult contemporary pop sound.” He began his singing career in the late '70s, and at his peak is said to have sold more than 1 million albums.

Today, although his professional career has waned, music still plays a big part in Camp’s life, and his second wife, Cynthia, a Julliard-trained violinist, joins in as part of the five-piece church orchestra. Together they have seven children and make their home at the spacious Palm City church compound.

The pastel-colored Cross Church complex includes several buildings, a Christian Academy, and a small bridge that leads to a blue-colored ranch style house on the westernmost side of the property. My sources suspect—but I could not confirm—that this is the house in which Anthony lived while receiving guidance from the pastor. The '50s-style home is set far back from the road and “No Trespassing" signs made it impossible to see if ceiling fans, children’s drawings, and family portraits are part of the décor.

In the video diaries, there are tantalizing clues about where Anthony has been. In one, she began by looking into the camera and saying, “Today is Oct. 13, 2011,” then goes on to discuss living with “a family that is as much a family as I’ve ever had, if not more so.” The name of the family has been edited out. Anthony says it has been wonderful having people to talk to and indicates she’s been in that location for about two months. She speaks about staying there through “at least February (2012) … or March, my birthday,” which would be a total of seven months in one spot.

“This has just been a blessing in so many ways,” a smiling Anthony says while looking into the camera. “Things are starting to look up, and things are starting to change in a good way.”

Could it be possible that the notorious Anthony, so publicly vilified after her acquittal, stayed hidden in one location for more than half a year, laying low and quietly complying with her probation rules? Canvassing many of Palm City’s local businesses—hair and nail salons, pharmacies, small convenience stores, a large supermarket, various delis, and a nearby upscale Italian restaurant—I could find no one who said they had seen Anthony. As one counter clerk told me, “If she had been in here, I would surely remember!”

Discussions with three individual members of the Martin County Sheriff’s Department made it clear that if Florida’s most high-profile probationer—a young woman who had profound concerns about her own safety—had been in their jurisdiction, no one bothered to alert them. Everyone I spoke with expressed surprise that Anthony might be in Palm City, and they all mentioned a recent People magazine article that reported she was currently “living alone in Port St. Lucie,” derisively called “Port St. Lousy” by Palm City folks.

“She belongs over there in Port St. Lucie, definitely not here,” sniffed a stunning blonde woman named Kelly who sat at the Italian restaurant’s bar.

As of now Anthony’s exact whereabouts and her day-to-day activities continue to be shrouded in as much mystery as why she never reported her tiny daughter missing for 31 days back in the summer of 2008. Anthony must be working in some capacity and earning money because she boasts in her video diary, “I’ve actually now paid for my own computer…the camera was a gift from (name removed)…these things are mine that I don’t have to give back when I leave here.”

In Anthony’s darkest days, in 2008 and 2009 as she awaited her capital murder trial as an inmate at the Orlando county jail, she began to write a series of revelatory letters to another inmate named Robyn Adams. Under Florida’s liberal public-information law the letters were released. Much of the content was chit-chatty girl talk about longing for manicures, pedicures, a pair of tweezers and “underwear that fit.” There also was much back and forth from Anthony about her planned post-jail makeover.

“So, should I go red or blonde?” she asked Adams in one letter. “I’m trying to decide how extreme I want to go with my makeover. I will get colored contacts so I can change up my look from time to time. Who is this Casey Anthony you speak of? If you could change your name, any name, what would it be? I’ve been thinking about that a lot lately.”

The latest—and once again, unconfirmed—Internet chatter says Anthony has, indeed, dyed her hair again going from brunette to blonde and now to red hair. Could she also be taking steps to change her name after her probation is over?

To the horror of many, Anthony also wrote to inmate Adams about wanting more children either by pregnancy or adoption. And she revealed she has a desire to be an author.

“Started writing a foreword to one of my latest creations: the ‘Lovers and Friends’ book, cleverly stating that it’s not your average ‘Kiss-And-Tell’ story. Inquiring minds want to know and boy, are they in for a treat!”
She describes the book in another letter as a "partial memoir/comedy/relationship advice book for those not in the know.
It's a way to settle many rumors and to share my insight about love, life and most important–God."

Investigative journalist and syndicated columnist Diane Dimond has covered all manner of celebrity and pop-culture stories. Her latest book is Cirque Du Salahi, which uncovered the full story behind Tareq and Michaele Salahi, the so-called White House gatecrashers. Dimond has written extensively about the John Edwards sex scandal for The Daily Beast, and she first broke the news that King of Pop Michael Jackson was under investigation for child molestation. She is the author of the book Be Careful Who You Love—Inside the Michael Jackson Case. She lives in New York with her husband, broadcast journalist Michael Schoen.

For inquiries, please contact The Daily Beast at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:31 pm

lisette wrote:Here is link to the letter from Cohen & Kuvin to Cheney Mason:

Would it help to innundate Cohen & Kuvin with objections to this "blood money" deal?
Couldn't hurt..looking to see if the have an email addy.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (NO INFORMATION HAS BEEN PROVIDED YET)

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Breaking: Casey Anthony could be going back to jail.

Blood money is here to stay…

It may be the break team Casey Anthony had been looking for with this morning’s revelation via radaronline who have in their possession a copy of a letter sent to Ms Anthony’s new legal representative J Cheney Mason. In the letter a Florida law firm, Cohen & Kuvin representing a consortium of Hollywood producers have approached Ms Casey’s legal council to re consider an offer that was subsequently withdrawn last summer but now re offered that would have Ms Anthony give a world exclusive interview in exchange for a million dollar payout.

The offer although initially on the table post Ms Anthony being found innocent of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter and aggravated child abuse in the 2008 death of her daughter Caylee was eventually rescinded after failure by Ms Anthony’s previous legal representative Jose Baez to ensure the honoring of certain terms. With Mr Baez out of the way and the incestuous media attention given to Ms Anthony it seems the timing is right to forge a deal and offer Ms Anthony the blood money team Casey Anthony has been angling for all along.

The moral of the day, where there is a will there is always a way and for the time being it seems the convenient leaking of images and videos and the resultant back and fro attention through twitter and the media has allowed Ms Anthony to once again bask tall in the sunlight. For how long will be anyone’s case but then again that is part of the irresistible drama of team Casey Anthony as they scale new heights. So much for puny offers of $350 000 to talk to the media….

On a final note that deal may be sacrificed in light of new information we have been able to bring to the surface regarding Ms Anthony’s breaking the terms of her probation which in effect may see her returning to jail.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Casey Anthony Receives $1 Million Offer For Interview

Posted on Jan 18, 2012 @ 09:00AM print it send it
By Radar Staff

Casey Anthony has another million dollar decision to make.

A Florida law firm representing a group of Hollywood producers is looking to revisit talks with the notorious ‘Tot Mom’ for her first one-on-one interview following her split with attorney Jose Baez earlier this month.

In the letter dated Tuesday, the firm of Cohen & Kuvin tells Anthony's new attorney, J. Cheney Mason, that all sides had previously agreed to the big money deal until Baez pulled out of it. They go on to say that with Baez no longer in the mix, they're still interested in getting a deal done.

"Time is of the essence," the firm says.

DOCUMENT: Check Out The $1 Million Offer To Casey Anthony
(posted above)

California-based producer Al Taylor -- who’s worked on behalf of The Jerry Springer Show in the past -- had previously been linked to a potential million dollar deal for a chat with the Ohio native. (Springer has denied his show was involving in making any such offer to Anthony.)

Casey, 25, was let off the hook on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter and aggravated child abuse in the 2008 death of her daughter Caylee, when a Florida jury found her not guilty in July 2011. Casey -- currently on probation for a check fraud conviction -- subsequently resurfaced in a video blog released earlier this month (recorded on October 13, 2011) in which she said she's adopted a dog, and that her life's become "surreal" since the end of her trial.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Casey Anthony Private Elevator Productions Prompts Confusion from Al Taylor: EXCLUSIVE
Posted: January 18th, 2012 in Al Taylor, Casey Anthony, Private Elevator Productions by LALATE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE EXCLUSIVE) – Producer Al Taylor of Private Elevator Productions is back offering a $1 million TV deal to Casey Anthony. In July 2011, LALATE exclusively reported that “Private Elevator Productions” of “Palm Springs, CA”, as listed in his offer, doesn’t exist as a business entity with the California Secretary of State.

Today, news reports revealed that “Private Elevator Productions” has retained Florida attorneys to offer Casey Anthony a $1 million deal again. But there is no Private Elevator Productions recognized by the Secretary of State in California, Florida, nor Delaware, LALATE can exclusively report.

In a newly released letter published today on Radar, attorney Spencer Kuvin of the Florida law firm of Cohen and Kuvin renews a $1 million offer to Casey Anthony. In his letter to Cheney Mason, Kuvin actually writes “This firm represents a consortium of well known Hollowood Producers, doing business as Private Elevator Productions.” Mr. Kuvin doesn’t indicate who the, as he calls them “Hollowood Producers”, are. Kuvin doesn’t reveal if the producers are from Hollywood, Florida or Hollywood, California. But he says the are all together “doing business as Private Elevator Productions”.

In July 2011, Private Elevator Productions flashed a “check” across news of its first one million offer to Casey Anthony. At the time, Al Taylor claimed that he had “formed” a “company”. Taylor told news at the time “I have now formed my own independent TV production company named Private Elevator Productions and we are officially making Jose’s law firm an offer on one million dollars for the first interview with your client Casey Anthony.”

A subsequent report by LALATE in 2011 revealed that no such company has been established with the California Secretary of State. The same is still true currently as to California, Delaware, and Florida as well.

Taylor’s name is not mentioned in latest letter about “Hollowood Producers”. In 2011, Taylor claimed he had done freelance work for several TV programs including the Jerry Springer Show. A picture owned by Taylor printed last summer showed him standing alongside Larry King.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Casey Anthony Offered $1 Million For A Interview!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 Cindy 8 comments

Casey Anthony walked out of jail with only $537.68 in her pocket…not a lot of money to restart her life, especially when her parents are reportedly refusing to take her in. Now Casey Anthony has another million dollar decision to make.

A Florida law firm representing a group of Hollywood producers is looking to revisit talks with the notorious ‘Tot Mom’ for her first one-on-one interview following her split with attorney Jose Baez earlier this month.

In the letter dated Tuesday, the firm of Cohen & Kuvin tells Anthony's new attorney, J. Cheney Mason, that all sides had previously agreed to the big money deal until Baez pulled out of it. They go on to say that with Baez no longer in the mix, they're still interested in getting a deal done.

"Time is of the essence," the firm says.

California-based producer Al Taylor -- who’s worked on behalf of The Jerry Springer Show in the past -- had previously been linked to a potential million dollar deal for a chat with the Florida native. (Springer has denied his show was involving in making any such offer to Anthony.)

Casey, 25, was let off the hook on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter and aggravated child abuse in the 2008 death of her daughter Caylee, when a Florida jury found her not guilty in July 2011. Casey -- currently on probation for a check fraud conviction -- subsequently resurfaced in a video blog released earlier this month (recorded on October 13, 2011) in which she said she's adopted a dog, and that her life's become "surreal" since the end of her trial.

If i was her i'd be like "When do you want me"!!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:53 pm

TV Producer Al Taylor Offers Casey Anthony $1 Million For First Interview

In my opinion this is just sad!! This lady is about to become a millionaire for killing her daughter. Heavyweight California-based producer Al Taylor, who has done freelance work for several TV programs including The Jerry Springer Show, says the offer is officially on the table to Anthony’s legal team. Check out the letter he wrote to her legal team after the jump

@DjRellyRell
This is Al Taylor. I spoke with you last Friday about the million dollar offer from The Jerry Springer Show that I made to (Anthony attorney) Jose Baez. As I explained at the time, I am a freelance producer for the Jerry Springer Show and other talk shows including The Steve Wilkos Show….

It was through me that the Springer show made the verbal offer to Jose of a Million dollars for an interview with your client Casey Anthony…

It is now apparent that my freelance clients are afraid to follow through with the offers because of the public backlash and threat of boycotts. Because of that, I have now formed my own independent TV production company named Private Elevator Productions and we are officially making Jose’s law firm an offer on one million dollars for the first interview with your client Casey Anthony.

Because we are independent, we fear no media backlash and as such this offer, unlike the others will not be withdrawn. We would like to meet as soon as possible to present you with a million dollar check made out to your client Casey Marie Anthony, so we can sign a contract and conduct the interview as soon as your client exits jail.

Please respond to me as quickly as possible so we can’t ????? get this done ASAP.
Sincerely,
Al Taylor

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:58 pm

This guy says hes independent - but if its shown on TV he would have to have sponsors, and so they would be attacked and boycotted -however, if they do a pay per view then it might be possible to make money but again, there would be a boycott of whomever buys it for their cable network. I cant see them not having some kind of backlash on this.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:19 pm

I looked up Private Elevator Productions and it let me to a domain name buying site. I wonder if there is really such a company.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:50 pm

I dont believe this is a real offer - there is not such company I can find as Private Elevator and that guy
Al Taylor is a phony I think
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:48 pm

This is all such a load of crap!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Delray Beach attorney in thick of bidding war for Casey Anthony interview

By JANE MUSGRAVE
Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
Updated: 5:08 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012
Posted: 5:02 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012

DELRAY BEACH — A bidding war is under way between rival groups seeking to be the first to interview accused and famously acquitted accused child killer Casey Anthony. And a Delray Beach attorney is in the thick of it.

Attorney Spencer Kuvin this week fired off a letter to attorneys representing a celebrity-based web site, telling them to back off. If anyone is going to get the exclusive rights to interview Anthony it's going to be his client, Private Elevator Productions, Kuvin said in a cease-and-desist letter to a California attorney who represents thedirty.com.

Shortly after Anthony in July was acquitted by a jury in Orlando of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, his clients offered her $1 million to do an exclusive interview, Kuvin said. Her then attorney, Jose Baez, agreed although the agreement wasn't put in writing, Kuvin said. "They orally agreed and my client thought the deal was done," he said.

thedirty, which is offering $350,000 to Anthony in exchange for an interview, can't muscle in on Private Elevator Productions' deal, he said.

"One of the selling points of the interview is the exclusivity of it," he said. "They're not paying $1 million for her to sit down and talk to anyone and everyone."

He declined to say who is behind Private Elevator Productions other than to say it is "a consortium of well known Hollywood producers." In the summer, when Kuvin threatened to sue Anthony for welshing on the deal, he said one of the principals in Private Elevator Productions was Al Taylor, of Palm Springs, Calif.

Anthony's new attorney, J. Cheney Mason, of Orlando, wasn't immediately available for comment. In August, Baez denied he and Anthony had made any deal for an interview with Private Elevator Productions.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Casey Anthony...Heading back to jail?

Rebekah Worsham, Crime & Justice Examiner
January 18, 2012

ORLANDO, FLORIDA--- Casey Anthony has a lot of things to worry about these days. Losing her freedom may be at the top of the list.

Not only has the "most hated woman in America" lost her longtime lawyer, Jose Baez, but Anthony's hiding spot and freedom may also be at risk in a fallout over recently leaked video "diaries" that surfaced online.

According to Anthony's legal team, the videos, which show a newly blonde Casey Anthony raving about her new phone, computer and nose ring, were obtained without Anthony's permission after her computer was allegedly hacked by an "unknown" perpetrator.

Anthony went so far as to file a formal report with her probation officer over the alleged hacking and that, according to experts, may lead to her downfall.

According to the terms of Anthony's probation on charges of felony check fraud, Casey Anthony must obey all terms of her probation, including being truthful and forthcoming in regard to all revelant issues relating to herself and her behavior.

If Anthony is found to have been behind the alleged leaks, as many believe she is, lying to her probation officer may land Anthony right back where she started. In jail.

It was Anthony's latest alleged snub at the legal system that many analysts speculate may have been behind Baez's sudden departure as his disturbed client's lead attorney.

Baez isn't alone in his recent decision to abandon his position as Anthony's legal counsel. Dorothy Clay Sims, who operated as a surrogate mother to Anthony during the course of her trial also filed papers to relieve herself as Casey Anthony's attorney.

The move came the same day that psychological depositions were released to the public, which revealed disturbing variations of Anthony's claims of what really happened to her daughter.

In the papers, Anthony accuses her brother and father of molestation and goes on to further alleged that her father was guilty of molesting Caylee and was, in fact, the party responsible for the child's death. The toddler's remains were found discarded in a swamp just steps from her mother's home after a six month search that gained national attention.

Dr. Jeffrey Danziger, the psychiatrist who evaluated Anthony for the court mandated depositions, reported to prosecutors that the blatant lies told by Casey during the course of his evaluation disturbed him greatly and left him physically ill. "I am deeply, deeply troubled. I have lost much sleep, lost weight, and I don't know, I want to do the right thing" said Danziger.

In addition to her loss of legal resources, Anthony's secret location may have been revealed. Diane Diamond, well known and respected columnist from "The Daily Beast" reports that her sources have narrowed Anthony's whereabouts down to a small community in greater Port St. Lucie, Florida.

According to Diamond, Anthony has been hiding out in a house owned by Cross Church of Palm City. The church's minister, Steve Camp, has reportedly agreed to house Anthony and provide her with basic necessities due to the many documented death threats that have been made against her.

It is not known why or how Steve Camp came to be involved in aiding Anthony, however, the location is just miles from where Jerry Lyons, the defense team’s private detective, resides.

So far, no comments have been issued by Jose Baez or Dorothy Clay Simms in their decision to sever ties with Casey Anthony, The Cross Church of Palm City has also issued no comment.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:51 pm

I went to their website at the Cross Church - seems like extreme right evangelical church. Of all the people in the world Ms. Promiscuous Casey is the last person I would think would go to such a church - but if there is anyone in the world that can run a con on this pastor its Casey.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:24 pm

agreed

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:17 am

Casey Anthony Has Been Hiding In A Church [Report]

Casey Anthony may be hiding out in the very last place we would expect to find her, a church. The Daily Beast recently learned through several sources that the world’s least liked mom is likely staying at a church complex in Palm City, right along Florida’s Treasure Coast.

According to the anonymous source she has been staying on the compound of the Cross Church, just two hours from Orlando.

When the publication attempted to reach out to pastor Steve Camp he made no comment about the girls location, it should be noted that he didn’t deny the speculation.

While she may have been at that location for a while, perhaps even filming and uploading her now infamous YouTube videos from the church it’s believed that her supports within the compound may have already moved her to another location. As Diamond writes, ” Other media outlets have been pursuing the rumor of late.”

In the meantime Casey Anthony’s new lawyer Cheney Mason says she has been placed in a therapy center where taxpayers continue to foot the bill. The defense has argued that Florida taxpayers much continue to pay for Casey’s year-long protection program because of various death threats placed against her life.

Do you think Casey Anthony deserves any special protection?

Read more - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you think Casey Anthony deserves any special protection?
HAIL NO! This is ALL her fault. No way anyone "hacked" those ridiculous video's. That was all Casey's doing and probably the final straw w/Baez. Can't say I blame him. Mason is a FOOL to represent this twat.

If she ends back in the clink or even Dead, she did it to herself.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:00 am

Did anyone watch "Body of Proof" last night?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:49 pm

All Roads Lead Back To Hope Springs Drive?

Published January 19, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Since Casey’s late night escape from her current location in a white Bronco car last night the world wide web is buzzing with speculation as to where she will go next. I have to say, I wonder too.

Is she just another pathological lying killer loose on the streets, a baby killer without a home?

Lets examine this. She has cut ties with Baez, Dot Sims got the hell out of Dodge, even a man of God kicked her ass out on the streets. She claims to have cut ties with her parents, but recently we’ve learned that she has re-established contact with her head cheerleader, enabler and the one person she could count on to perjure herself for her, her mother, Cindy Anthony,through Lee Anthony her brother who she equally maligned when she accused him of molesting her.

Will Cindy let her come back home, and if she does, will George and Cindy be safe, or will Casey only be coming home to finish the job she started planning long before that fateful night she took Caylee out of the house never to return with her again?

Ive long held the belief that Casey originally intended to kill the entire family. I base this on her conversations with Amy in which she said George and Cindy was moving and she (Casey) would soon have the house all to herself at which time Amy and her could live happily ever after. No mention of Caylee being in that scenario. This in itself might be explainable if not for that pesky internet history that reveals in addition to searching for Chloroform she also searched the terms:
• Self defense
• Hand to hand combat
• Head injuries
• Ruptured Spleen
• Chest Trauma
• Internal Bleeding
• Inhalation
• Death
Now you tell me.. why would you need to engage in hand to hand combat with a two year old? Was she perhaps planning to make it all look like a home invasion gone bad and she was the only one that survived? Cindy can thank herself for instigating the fight (she denies ever happened) the night Casey left with Caylee. Not only did that most likely save she and George’s life but it also cost Caylee hers. Think about that next time your lying and denying to save your worthless spawn, Casey. Yes think about that as you hold in your hand the locket that carries Caylee’s cremains.

In closing, we dont really know (yet) where Casey will land next but it is this writer’s belief that all roads will eventually lead to Hope Springs Dr.

Now might be the time for the cowardly lion George Anthony to steal his manhood back from that jar Cindy keeps it in on her beside stand and/or re-establish that non relationship relationship with River Cruz because Casey’s coming home and she’s got an axe to grind.

Had no clue she has a locket with Caylee's ashes?????? I do agree with what I bolded reference wanting to kill George and Cindy. I've always thought that.

WOW! I am going to Orlando one week from today! I damn sure w/be driving by the Ant's. Was not going to but at this point, who knows?? Just may catch a glimpse of TMLS moving in w/George moving out. Holy COW!!

Film at 11!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:46 pm

We don't..I think this is pure conjecture. The Other pastor he was talking about is Rev. Richard Grund, Jessie's dad. Remember, the Grund family was taking care of Caylee because they thought she had a job. When Richard found out, he told her they would no longer babysit 5 days a week.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:28 pm

I wonder about the pastor.
Earlier I read (somewhere?) that Casey was bragging about her new boyfriend Steve.
Wonder if the
pastor's wife knows Casey has/had a boyfriend with the same name as her husband?

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited out mistake)

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum