Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:32 pm

I wonder if she got "paid" for doing housework or clerical work - and the payment was made by whomever she did the work for buying the computer for her rather than giving her cash. I would think that she still would have to report it as income. Also there are probably more videos of her after this one - this was taken in October - I expect there are several more since then.

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:50 pm

JVM is saying on Twitter that she could get paid advertiser's from this. WTF??

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Paid advertisers? For what??? Advertisers are making a mistake if they think that having anything to do with CA will bring them anything but grief!
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:25 pm

IDK, gonna watch JVM to see what she is talking about.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal George, Cindy React To New Casey Video

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:40 pm

YouTube Video Of Casey Anthony Video Blog Surfaces

POSTED: 4:27 pm EST January 5, 2012
UPDATED: 4:32 pm EST January 5, 2012

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents say the new video of their daughter raises concerns over her safety.

A video appeared on YouTube of Anthony as an apparent video diary.

"Cindy and George were made aware of the video diary of their daughter this morning. They are concerned that the release of this video or any future videos could endanger their daughter. Cindy and George hope that Casey remains safe wherever she may be," said attorney Mark Lippman in an emailed statement.

Lippman represents the couple.

The parents of the woman one survey said was the most hated person in America once told Dr. Phil that they were divided on her not guilty verdict.

George told the talk show host that he did not want to see his daughter put to death.
"I wanted her to be held responsible for my granddaughter. I did and I still do," George said.
Cindy Anthony said she believes Caylee's death was an accidental drowning. She said she believes that when the jury found Casey not guilty in connection with Caylee’s death, it was a sign from God that it was an accident.

"Justice for Caylee was when her mother walked," Cindy said.

George also said he doubted he would ever reconcile with his daughter.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

video at above link.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 pm

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Tonight I speak with the woman who posted the CA youtube video... Find out why and when it happened... #HLN at 6pm!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 pm

So they havent seen Casey in all this time. They shouldnt be afraid for Casey - she will always land on her feet -but she will have to keep running once she does.
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:16 pm

They sure were not worried about Caylee..WTH??? Don't know if I w/be knocking on their door when I land in Orlando on 1/26, 3 weeks from today. Am going to Caylee's memorial and had planned on going up to their door and letting George know how sorry I am for what he went through. But, not sure now.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Live chat w/Dr. Lillian Glass here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi everyone!

Oh my...I happen to be home sick today; how fitting that this video is so meaningless, aside from dripping in narcissm.

I can only imagine how George and Cindy feel seeing the clip on family. God, I would move to Europe if I were them! Casey took their sweet Caylee and destroyed so much of their lives...I would get the hell out!

HLN has three hours on this coming up...which, as fascinating as it was to know it was there to see, after twice, I am bored and aggravated--the news should be focused on more important current events!

Happy New Year !!
xoxo
Heike

Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:56 pm

I agree..but she knew this would do it..she would be in the spotlight again. MOO.

And, it's Great to see you!!!!!!!! When are you coming back down to SA???

xoxoxoxo get well soon

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi Kathie!
Thank you!
flowerpower

Things have definitely been busy! I was there in October, probably later on this year!

Are you going to FL for a specific occasion?

xoxo
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:28 pm

To see old friends. I lived in Cocoa Beach for 14 years..until 2008. Can't wait but may have to change my plans due to my mom.

Am in Corpus now, so even closer to SA!!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Watching HLN right now - women who posted the video to youtube said it was going to be a pay per view site - that you would have had to pay $3.00 to see it -Im not sure how she saw that but she and her husband managed to post it before they were denied access
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:47 pm

She said they could not open it..kept trying and finally did. Will post the HLN video as soon as available.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Nancy Grace: Tot Mom video 'reprehensible'
By HLNtv.com Staff
updated 4:38 PM EST, Thu January 05, 2012

Grace: Casey's video diary 'an extension of her narcissism'
Grace: No mention of Caylee or rest of family
Grace: 'Disingenuous' for Anthony to claim she hates being on camera

HLN’s Nancy Grace said Thursday that a newly-surfaced video diary of Casey Anthony is just “an extension of her narcissism” and a ploy to make money.

“Not one mention of Caylee, nor of the justice system or of her own family… It’s all about a puppy dog she adopted and wanting to have a family. It’s all about her generating interest in herself,” Grace said of the video -- which Anthony’s attorney has confirmed to InSession is of her.

Read more: Casey's parents react to the video

Calling the video “reprehensible,” Grace said it was “disingenuous” of Anthony to claim, as she does in the video, that she hates being on camera. “I noticed the camera pulling back and showing her cleavage,” she pointed out.

“Instead of using her time to put herself in a low cut tank top back in the national media, maybe she should be out helping missing and murdered children, for starters,” Grace said.

For more on the video and an interview with a man who claims he was the first to post it on YouTube, watch “Nancy Grace” Thursday at 8p.m. and 10 p.m. EST on HLN.

NG talking to Mike Galanos at above link.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 pm

This just brings back all the emotions we have felt for 3 years. 🇳🇴 RIP angel crying

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Must-click!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:30 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Can not seem to embed the above.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:36 pm

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
5:57 p.m. EST, January 5, 2012

After exactly six months of living in seclusion, Casey Anthony resurfaced Thursday.

Anthony emerged in a roughly four-minute "video diary" someone placed online, but made no reference to her high-profile murder trial, her dead toddler, her parents or her whereabouts.

Since she was acquitted of the most serious charges against her in July, speculation has been rampant about how and when she would resurface – and what the payout would be when she did.

Instead, the video answered no substantive questions about where Anthony is, how she has been spending her time or what really happened to Caylee Marie.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed," Anthony said. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change — in a good way. I just hope they stay…that things stay good and that they only get better."

Local legal experts, who have followed the case since it broke in July 2008, called the video a "Casey Anthony classic" and proof of her narcissism.

But one of Anthony's lawyers fired back, calling the video release "unauthorized" and "inappropriate."

Defense attorney J. Cheney Mason said Anthony was "maintaining some notes for her personal use and for future counseling purposes."

He insisted Anthony — who sports a blond bob in the video instead of her long, dark hair — did not release the video. Mason suggested it may have been hacked. It's not clear who uploaded the original video to the Internet, but by midday Thursday, portions of it were on dozens of websites.

Anthony, who remains on probation and under supervision by the Florida Department of Corrections for check-fraud convictions, said the video recording date was Oct. 13.

In it, 25-year-old Anthony said things are "looking up" and she expects to post more video updates, even though she said she's uncomfortable on camera. She was particularly enthusiastic about newly acquired electronics and an adopted dog.

It's unclear how the video's release will impact the pending civil suits against Anthony — if at all.

She's the target of several lawsuits, including a defamation case filed by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, who claims Anthony ruined her reputation when she told detectives a babysitter with the same name kidnapped 2-year-old Caylee.

A judge recently ruled that Anthony doesn't have to answer questions in that case because her criminal appeal on convictions of lying to law-enforcement is pending.

But on Thursday, Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorneys said they will renew their motion to have Anthony testify.

"This video is a preview of everything we predicted she would do in court — speak when it's for profit. She has gamed the system," said lawyer John Morgan. "I guess her objection to filing her deposition with the court for safety concerns due to the disclosure of her appearance was a sham upon the court. I don't think this well-respected and thoughtful judge will be happy or amused."

Anthony, recording herself in a wood-paneled room, said she's excited she can talk to people online via Skype, keep a video log and take pictures.

"It's been a long time since I've been able to call something mine and now I have something even, you know, as silly as saying that I have a computer, and a camera and a phone…'' she said.

Anthony also notes she "actually now paid for my own computer. The camera was a gift. But these are things that are mine — that I don't have to — I don't know — that I don't have to give back."

"It's kind of nice, finally, to be able to say that I have some belongings that are mine that I will take with me after I leave here next year."

Anthony said she'll be "here" for "many, many months more."

"I'll still be here at least until February…the end of February," she said, at one point alluding to the possibility that she could get off of probation early. She is scheduled to be on probation until August.

Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, were made aware of the video diary Thursday, their attorney said.

"They are concerned that the release of this video or any future videos could endanger their daughter," lawyer Mark Lippman said. "Cindy and George hope that Casey remains safe wherever she may be."

Veteran Orlando defense attorney and WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer called the video a "Casey Anthony classic."

"I think she's narcissistic and that comes out in the video," he said. "She talks about how she is doing and how her life is taking a turn and it's all about her. It's not anything about her parents, her dead child or the misery and pain that her actions caused a great number of people."

Hal Boedeker contributed to this report. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 407-420-5735. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 407-420-5471

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Whip gum Lies huge waste crap I do not think so

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:02 pm

This is a marketing video, meant to measure the public interest in hearing what the LMS has to say. The hits are counted via YouTube and this information will be handed over to a network or publishing company as proof there is a paying market for her. I will not be watching the videos posted here or anywhere.
Jane, Nancy, Dr.Drew and all the national media networks are feeding into the rating poles. They need to STOP and focus on REAL NEWS!

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:21 pm

I agree w/you but it's like a train wreck I cannot walk away from. pulling hair

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:44 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:This is a marketing video, meant to measure the public interest in hearing what the LMS has to say. The hits are counted via YouTube and this information will be handed over to a network or publishing company as proof there is a paying market for her. I will not be watching the videos posted here or anywhere.
Jane, Nancy, Dr.Drew and all the national media networks are feeding into the rating poles. They need to STOP and focus on REAL NEWS!
I agree with every single word you just said Nite, that's why I haven't commented on this thread until now. I've heard the video once and that was early this morning on TV. But I'm getting bits and pieces because it's all over the TV. She's getting exactly what she wants and it makes me sick.
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 pm

agreed

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Dr. Drew is covering today's "events" and Cowboy Padilla is one of his guests. I adore Drew but Padilla?? I do not think so

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Which one????

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:29 pm

MUST READ!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:58 am

Breaking News!!!!

Padilla discloses picture of Casey's Dog!!!!

See It Here First!!!

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:38 am

you rock ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO :lol:

Thanks, Nite!! I really needed that! lol

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Casey Anthony Video Diary: ''She's immature and a piece of crap,'' says body-language expert

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:52 am

10:00 AM, Jan 6, 2012
Written by
Melanie Michael

Tampa, Florida - For someone who claims to be "camera-shy," Casey Anthony sure does look comfortable.

Her latest foray into the public eye is being met with both curiosity and disgust.

The 25-year-old Orlando woman has not been seen or heard from in months since her July acquittal. A Pinellas jury found her not guilty of murdering her daughter, Caylee.

Now, six months later as she lives out her year-long probation at an undisclosed location in Florida, Anthony is now getting cozy in front of the camera.

A four-and-a-half minute video was posted to the website, YouTube, where Anthony is seen with a whole new look, a very different appearance from the trial.

She now has short, blonde hair and is seen wearing black-rimmed eyeglasses.

She is dressed seductively, some say, in torn jeans and a tight-white tank top with visible cleavage.

She started out, "So, this is my first video diary."

Often nervous and looking around, she said sheepishly, "I don't know whether to look directly at myself or look up. Oh man, I don't know."

Anthony is vague about her life and never mentions the trial, her parents or her deceased daughter, Caylee.

"It's a little bit scary because I hate being on camera," Casey said.

But, then followed up with, "I'm extremely excited, I'm extremely excited that I'll be able to Skype and obviously keep a video log, take some pictures and that I have something that I can finally call mine."

No one knows where the video was shot, although Casey does say that the date was Oct. 13, 2011.

With a smile and a toss of her hair, she said, "Just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed, but the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change in a good way."

But, what's really going on behind the camera?

Dr. Walter Afield is a practicing psychiatrist in Tampa and has seen more than 20,000 patients in his 50-year career. To read more about him, visit his practice online.

He is an expert on body language and watched Casey Anthony's video. The first thing he noticed is how vain she is, showcasing her new look.

Dr. Afield said about Anthony's hair-tossing, "She very much cares about her appearance. There's the second push-back [of the hair]."

He also said that Anthony has the maturity of a teenager, that she's lonely and is trying to act seductive.

"Well, you could say that she's being protective or sexual. This is like the diary of a teenager. She's an airhead and a killer."

Although the video left people with more questions than answers, it's clear Casey Anthony accomplished what was most likely her mission: she got her name and face back in the news.

One national media outlet is reporting that Casey Anthony's former attorney, Cheney Mason, released this statement about the video:

"Casey has maintained notes and memoirs for her personal counseling. She did not upload or release this to YouTube. She doesn't know how the video got on YouTube. She did not authorize it and therefore it had to be obtained illegally."

Mason is said to be looking into who did this and possible prosecution.

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents, who have reportedly not spoken to her, are worried about the release of this video.

They fear it could endanger their daughter. They said late Thursday, "We hope she's safe, wherever she may be."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:49 am

hey say a leopard never changes their spots, and it seems Casey Anthony isn't any different.

The 25-year-old 'Tot Mom' is secretly dating a new man, is frequently out in public and has even been attending church, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned from a pal close to Casey.

"She isn't in hiding...she is out in public all the time...she attends church throughout the week to [sic]," a man who claims to have a "friend that is friends with her" posted on Facebook.

PHOTOS: Never-Before-Seen Images Of Casey Anthony Surface On The Web

"She is doing good...she is dating someone and does work for his company."

According to the pal, despite video surfacing of Casey with blonde hair, she now has red hair and is also sporting a nose ring.

RadarOnline.com was the first to post a video showing never-before-seen photos of Casey since she was released from jail, one of which the anonymous friend says was taken "the morning after she got out at one of her friends house in Orlando showing that she never left that morning she got out."

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony's Secret Wild Life

In the video blog leaked online Thursday but recorded on October 13, 2011, Casey says she's adopted a dog and talks about how "surreal" her life is since the end of her trial in July.

"I'm extremely excited that I'll be able to Skype and obviously keep a video log, take some pictures, and then I have something that I can finally call mine," she says.

"It's been a long time since I've been able to call something mine and now I have something, even if it's as silly as saying I have a computer and a camera and a phone."

Casey Anthony Interview Being Shopped For $750,000

Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, released a statement through their attorney about the video saying they're worried the blog may "endanger their daughter."
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:51 am

I thought that the blonde hair looked like a wig - there seemed to be a lot of dark hair underneath. So we all thought she was sitting alone in a room somewhere suffering from loneliness and we find out she goes out all the time and has a boyfriend! So much for therapy and taking classes! What the article says is true - she cant change her spots - she will continue to do what she has always done, game the system and find new victims to advance whatever is in her mind. Dont be surprised when she has another child
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:50 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:52 pm

She is violating her probation by being out in the bars and drinking. It is only a matter of time before someone knocks her off. Therefore, she won't have time to get pregnant..unless she is pregnant already. MOO.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Part of her probation is that she cannot drink in excess and cannot go to any place where they serve alcohol.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Also, if they randomly pee test her, which I would HOPE after this video release and she tests positive for any drug or benzo's she is back in jail.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Leak, Hack, PR Stunt: How Did That Casey Anthony Video Get Released, Anyway? And Are There More?

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Today 8:31 AM PST by GINA SERPE AND HOLLY PASSALAQUA

Plenty of questions surround the now ubiquitous Casey Anthony video diary, though there's one thing everyone can agree on: whether or not it was by her own design, the entry has placed Anthony squarely back in the public consciousness (that is, if she ever really went away).

Everyone also seems to have an opinion on how the video got out. Leaked, hacked or stolen? Mistakenly, intentionally or regrettably released by Anthony herself?

Well, E! News has exclusively spoken to the person claiming to be the original poster of the video on YouTube, who detailed exactly how he came to be in possession of the footage—and whether or not there's more to come.

Since its widespread release yesterday, pundits have been filling cable and morning news shows with theories about whether it was released by Anthony or not.

Arguments that it was: it's in black and white, and in mirror image, thus making it harder to possibly pinpoint her location. There are off audio edits throughout, potentially indicating that someone thought better of some of her less than salient points and thus removed them. And reports that the video was initially placed on a pay-per-view site (though the poster denies this to E! News) suggest that it was intentionally released and then pulled back as it was deemed not quite ready for viewing.

As for the arguments that it was stolen or Anthony's computer was broken into by a sophisticated hacker: well, we'll get back to you. So far, the only backer of that theory is Anthony's attorney Cheney Mason, who told the Today show this morning, "If we find out who did it and how they did it, then they are going to be, I hope, answering to state and federal law enforcement agencies."

MORE: Did Casey's YouTube debut drive her interview appeal way down?

Meanwhile, the original YouTube poster, who asked to have his name withheld, spoke to E! News about how he got his hands on the footage.

"I checked Facebook one day and I had a message saying, 'I have some things that you might be interested in and I trust you with it,' " the poster told E! News, adding that he was sent the video by an unnamed aquaintance.

"They gave me the video because they trusted me with the video and the pictures and knew I would not try and make money off it. And if it did leak onto the Internet, they would be authentic and that they were not fake Caseys."

As we now know, it didn't take long before "if it did leak" turned into "when it did leak."

MORE: Nancy Grace defends her Casey Anthony reaction

The poster said that before releasing it onto YouTube, he blocked out the names of specific people Casey mentioned—which might refute those who believe that Casey intentionally released the video herself—before posting it onto his channel as "unlisted."

Asked why he released the clip at all, the poster said he simply wanted Casey's supporters to see that she "is happy." And despite the viral spread of the footage, the poster insisted that Casey never intended the video for public consumption.

"Casey did not want people to see these videos. Cheney Mason, her lawyer, says that Casey is doing the video diaries as a form of therapy. She has nobody. She has her dog and her webcam."

And yes, that was video diaries, plural. The poster confirmed he was in possession of a second video of Casey but at this time does not plan on releasing it.

MORE: Casey Anthony verdict: consider these celebs shocked!

The first video was up for just four minutes before, according to the poster, the Facebook group The People Against 'We Support Casey Anthony' found it and reposted it, from which it quickly spread around the Internet.

"I did not mean for this to happen and wish it would all go away," the poster said. "It snowballed out of control. I feel sorry for her because the media is ripping her and the video apart. They need to let the girl live. I respect the constitution and she was found not guilty."

The poster clarified that he does not know and has never met or been in contact with Casey, but claimed to know that Anthony has since altered her physical appearance from the blond bob and glasses look she had in the video.

The poster also said there are additional audio recordings in addition to another video. He is meeting with his lawyer today and plans to turn over all remaining pieces of material he has on Anthony.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:21 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Casey Anthony Video Diary: Can She Find Redemption?
By KEVIN DOLAK, CHRISTINA NG, and KAITLYN FOLMER | Good Morning America

Casey Anthony Photos Leaked Online, Lawyers Say Material 'Obtained Criminally' (ABC …

Casey Anthony's sudden reemergence via an online video journal, in which she speaks with optimism about her future, has sparked controversy and left many wondering if it's possible for the 25-year-old acquitted of killing her daughter to find redemption.

In the black and white video diary posted to YouTube Thursday Anthony, sporting a new blonde bob and thick-framed glasses, spoke about her life in hiding, her new pet dog, buying a computer and her excitement for her future.
Late Thursday a second clip emerged, reportedly from the same user that posted the first clip, featuring a stream of never-before-seen photographs of Anthony supposedly taken while she has been in hiding.

"Casey Anthony is in hiding. These are photos that Casey gave to her 'friends' online," the text accompanying the video from user ameliathenbrooks1 states.

"[The first clip] is almost like a therapy session, in a lot of ways. 'I am feeling better … got a dog, love my dog.' This was really her attempt at catharsis," Howard Bragman, a veteran Hollywood publicist, told ABC News.

The video, in which she states it is October 13, is the first time the public has heard Anthony speak since a Florida jury found her not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Anthony's highly publicized trial and July acquittal gripped the nation and left millions of people feeling that the Orlando mother got away with murder.
"I'm extremely excited that I'll be able to keep a video log, take some pictures and have something that I can finally call mine," Anthony says in the video. "I know it's going to be a while since I leave, I'll be here for many, many months more -- even if I'm only here for six months, even if I get off probation early."

Not once in the clip does Anthony mention her dead daughter Caylee.

The whereabouts of where the video was shot is unclear, although it is known that she is currently serving one year of probation in Florida for a check fraud conviction.

Anthony is estranged from her parents after her defense's scorched earth approach, which saw her father accused of molesting her as a child and helping to dispose of Caylee's corpse.

"This has just been such a blessing in so many ways and now I, in some ways, have someone to talk to when I'm by myself, so I'm not bothering the poor dog who I've adopted, and I love, and he's as much my dog as any of the other pets I've ever had," Anthony says to the webcam.

Bragman, who is now Vice-Chairman of Reputation.com, an online service that helps people downplay harsh things that have been written about them on the Internet, is an expert at restoring a tarnished image.

"If this was her attempt to tell her own story for public consumption, she did it badly," he says. "If something bad about you is online, there is not statute -- it's like herpes. It's something you have to live with for the rest of your life."

Anthony's name became one of the top 10 Google searches of 2011, as millions of people were shocked by the alleged crime and tense trial -- and then equally shocked that the jury did not convict her. Many now see Anthony like they see O.J. Simpson, as someone who got away with murder.

"O.J. and Casey Anthony were both found not guilty in court of law, but the court of public opinion is a lot harsher, and makes much different assumptions than court of law did -- and it's harder to overcome," ABC News Consultant Howard Bragman said.

In a year that Hollywood celebrities like Charlie Sheen, who had a very public meltdown when leaving his hit TV series, and Kim Kardashian, for whom a quick marriage and tabloid headlines can mean a career, a bad image is tolerable -- even profitable. Bragman argues redemption might even be possible for someone like Lindsay Lohan, who was in and out of jail and courtrooms throughout 2011 after violating her probation.

"We would love Lohan to succeed. But the one thing I have learned about celebrities and trouble -- we can't want it more than they want it," Bragman said.

Casey Anthony's image problem runs much deeper than flavor-of-the-month celebrities or stars that commit petty crimes, says Bragman.

"No matter what the court of law found, there are tens of millions of people that believe she murdered her daughter," he says. "I believe that someone could come forward and say 'I did it!' -- and they'd still hate her."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Boycott Casey Anthonys Future Earnings - No Money For Murder

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Here is the Facebook page where this whole thing started. A must-see!!

Boycott Casey Anthonys Future Earnings - No Money For Murder
*OPEN INVITATION TO CHENEY MASON AND THE SCHEME TEAM*
- You say the video was hacked? I call bull .. but okay. Here is MY personal invitation to YOU. I will submit our home computers (2 laptops and 1 pc) for FBI forensic analyzing to PROVE we did not hack into anything to get the video "diary" BUT there is one catch to this deal. ALL of you and your teams personal and business computers both at home and in the office AS WELL AS Casey's computer must be submitted for the same analyzing. I KNOW ours will come out clean .. wouldn't even bet Casey's life on the fact that ANY of yours would do the same ... Im sure by now you know where to find us.
- Holly and Jon

Bravo

There are plenty more comments on this link.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal This is Probably One of the Most Hilarious Video's I have Ever Seen! Warning, Foul Language but Kudo's to Grandpa!!

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:41 pm

you rock I agree Bravo Bravo Bravo good post ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO Shocked 2 Smash PC shocked3 agreed

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum