Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn

+14
Praying For Faith
RileysMom
artgal16
MrsH
mommyof3kids
samgoodwin
Slys Hunny
truthbtold
TerryRose
raine1953
lisette
Nama
Wrapitup
gnreed
18 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 5 Empty EXCLUSIVE: Mother not suspected in disappearance of 14-year-old Hailey Dunn Continue reading on Examiner.com EXCLUSIVE: Mother not suspected in disappearance of 14-year-old Hailey Dunn

Post by raine1953 Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:53 pm

COLORADO CITY, TEXAS- A law enforcement source within the Colorado City Police Department, who wishes to remain unnamed, tells Examiner.com that Billie Jean Dunn is not a suspect or person-of-interest in the case of her missing daughter, Hailey Darlene Dunn.

Continue reading on Examiner.com EXCLUSIVE: Mother not suspected in disappearance of 14-year-old Hailey Dunn - Lexington Crime | Examiner.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 5 Empty Re: # 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:29 pm

From above article:
Affidavits released to news outlets fueled speculation that Billie Dunn could have knowledge of her daughter's whereabouts, or what may have happened to her based upon polygraph results.

Sounds like she should be a POI to me!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 5 Empty Re: # 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:32 pm

The police make no sense in this case
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Amen, Art!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 pm

No lie Art. A 'source' from LE there? As unreliable as hearing it straight from LE. I'll believe whatever when I see it.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:56 am

Vigil scheduled for missing Hailey Dunn this weekend
By Denise Blaz

A week after male human remains were found in Big Spring, searchers of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn say they're still holding out hope of finding her.

Stacy Campbell, a member of Hope for Hailey search team, said a vigil is scheduled for 7 p.m. Saturday in front of the Dunn family home, 1804 Chestnut St. in Colorado City.

Campbell said discovery of the remains last week rejuvenated interest in Hailey's case. No arrests have been made in connection with the disappearance of Hailey, who was 13 when she was last seen Dec. 27, 2010.

Supporters and family members of Hailey waited after it was announced fuel tank workers found human remains — which later were determined to be male — about a mile away from the home of the mother of the only person of interest in the case: Shawn Adkins, the live-in boyfriend of Billie Jean Dunn, Hailey's mother, at the time of the girl's disappearance.

"It at least brought Hailey's face back to the public," Campbell said. "We hadn't been able to do that in a national level. ... This vigil will serve to bring attention to bring home an alive Hailey."

Campbell said ribbons will be given out at the candlelight vigil, expected to last about an hour. T-shirts will be sold, she said, adding people who plan on attending are encouraged to bring stuffed animals to place on Hailey's memorial.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Rumor:

While in Colorado City, a local told me he has heard SA was in the process of disposing Haileys body when a man witnessed him in the process.
SA then did away with this man also, burying him where he was found.

When I first heard this I laughed it off. But while driving home I realized this could be possible.

Doubtful but who knows?

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:54 pm

WOW might explain the elderly man that was found! I so hope they do a good search in the area...with theses LE its doubtful
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:00 pm

WOW might explain the elderly man that was found!

I didn't know about an elderly man being found. Where and when was this?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Fort Worth, Texas- New information has been obtained by Examiner.com regarding the identification of a partially-mummified body in Big Spring, Texas last week.

Linda Anderson, Public Information Officer for the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's office, says positive identification may not come for some time, if ever due to the condition of the remains. She noted that DNA testing will be the only means by which an I.D. can be determined.

Anderson further stated that the age of the body is not know, but appears to be that of a fully-clothed elderly man.

She went on to say that there were no other items found with the remains.

Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:56 am

gnreed wrote:Rumor:

While in Colorado City, a local told me he has heard SA was in the process of disposing Haileys body when a man witnessed him in the process.
SA then did away with this man also, burying him where he was found.

When I first heard this I laughed it off. But while driving home I realized this could be possible.

Doubtful but who knows?
Word on the street in ColorAdo City......the weirder it is the more I would believe it. Just sayin'......
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Hope for finding Hailey Dunn shines in candlelight vigil
Community shows support with local vigil

Scripps Newspapers
Posted April 1, 2012 at 10:16 p.m.

COLORADO CITY — Friends of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn gathered amid candlelight Saturday night to express unity and hope that the girl will be found.

Hope for Hailey — community members united to call law enforcement, contact media outlets and send out fliers in search of the girl who was 13 when last seen in late 2010 — organized Saturday's vigil in front of the Dunn family home in Colorado City."You can't go a day without hope," organizer Stacy Campbell said. "A day without hope is a day you won't find Hailey."

Cautious hope surged nearly two weeks ago when workers uncovered human remains near the Desert Tanks oil fuel tank manufacturing facility near the Big Spring airport.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiners Office last week confirmed the remains as male but hasn't announced further information about the identity.

"We're starting over. We're back in the game," Campbell said about the renewed interest in Hailey's disappearance, triggered by initial speculation that the remains were the missing girl. "It's terrifying. It's terrifying to start over, but at least there's some hope and people are talking about Hailey again."

Workers found the remains about a mile away from the home of the mother of the last person to see Hailey alive, on Dec. 27, 2012: Shawn Adkins, the live-in boyfriend of Billie Jean Dunn, Hailey's mother. Adkins has been named by police as a "person of interest," but no arrests have been made in the case.

In a statement issued by his attorney, Adkins last week said the announcement that the body wasn't Hailey was bittersweet.

"First and foremost, it provides hope for the possible safe return of Hailey," he said in the statement, adding he wished to extend his prayers to the family of the unidentified victim.

Meanwhile, the community group keeps hope alive.

"We don't want to grieve anymore," Campbell said. "We want Hailey home, an alive Hailey."

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:48 am

If this was already posted, I apologize, and you can ignore this post.

Websleuths Billie Dunn & Amber Dubois' mom Carri McGonigle - February 2012

Transcript to the interview on link below:

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:39 am

BJ, thanks for posting this and no I haven't seen this posted anywhere. you rock
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Nor have I. Thanks so much!! flowerpower
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 5 Empty Psychic, investigator to join search for Hailey Dunn

Post by Nama Thu May 17, 2012 9:02 pm

A psychic who has appeared on television programs and an investigator with decades of experience will join the search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.

On June 1, psychic Gale St. John and investigator Gary Peterson will arrive in Mitchell County and spend five days searching for the girl, who was last seen in December 2010.

"We've been trying to get them out here for a while now," said Holly Jenkins, a volunteer searcher from Midland. "We're very excited that some private donations have made their trip possible."

St. John previously has done "blind drives" with searchers in the Dunn case, Jenkins said, where she gave directions by telephone to searches on the ground in Colorado City.

"She did a blind drive in the Caylee Anthony case, and her instructions led people to within feet of where her body was eventually found," Jenkins said. "If all else fails, at least it gets Hailey some national attention again."

St. John has made several appearances on "Nancy Grace" and "Larry King Live."

Peterson, a death scene investigator and missing-person consultant, has 40 years experience as an investigative reporter in Minnesota.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 18, 2012 12:06 pm

GOOD!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri May 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Poor Haley, it has been so long and it does not look good for her still. I hope that the physic can help find out what happened to her.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Gale St. John was at the exact spot where Caylee's skull was later found. There is a video somewhere of her getting a sick vibe and they pulled over where the skull was but due to the water that had accumulated, they were not able to actually go into the woods (and trust me when I tell you her skull was w/in feet of the curb!!) and find her skull.

As far as psychics, I don't trust or mis-trust them. St. John is pretty well known and I don't think it can hurt, especially at this point, for her to get down to Colorado City and check it out.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri May 18, 2012 1:37 pm

As far as psychics, I don't trust or mis-trust them. St. John is pretty well known and I don't think it can hurt, especially at this point, for her to get down to Colorado City and check it out.

I agree But something has to be done to try and find out what has happened to Hailey.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 5 Empty Psychic, investigator arrive in Colorado City to search for Hailey Dunn

Post by Nama Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:49 pm

A self-described practicing psychic and an investigator have joined the search for clues in the disappearance of Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.

Gale St. John and investigator Gary Peterson arrived Friday afternoon, said Holly Jenkins, a volunteer searcher from Midland. The pair, brought in with private donations, will stay through Tuesday, Jenkins said.

Local law enforcement leaders said they wouldn't rule out any help in searching for Dunn, who was 13 when she was last seen in December 2010.

"Although we're not a part of it, we're certainly not going to stop anyone from coming to look for her," said Colorado City Police Chief Roy Owens.

St. John has appeared on "Nancy Grace" and "Larry King Live," among other television programs. According to her website, St. John was raised in a psychic family.

Jenkins said St. John is familiar with the case and has given directions by telephone to searchers in Colorado City.

Peterson is a death-scene investigator and a missing-person consultant with more than 40 years of experience as an investigative reporter in Minnesota.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 5 Empty Psychic, investigative reporter turn up no new clues in Hailey Dunn disappearance, but inspire searchers

Post by Nama Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:14 pm

A psychic and an investigative reporter brought to Colorado City to help in the search for missing teen Hailey Dunn may not have uncovered any new evidence, but they still left a determined group of volunteer searchers rejuvenated.

Kristi Lloyd, who has been searching for the missing teen since Dunn was first reported missing in December 2010, said psychic Gale St. John and investigative reporter Gary Peterson have a combined 60 years' experience in finding people.

"They decided to start as if this was Day 1, the day Hailey disappeared, and try to reconstruct her steps," Lloyd said. "There have been so many conflicting stories that they felt it was best to start from scratch."

St. John also brought two trained cadaver dogs with her, Lloyd said, and with the dogs' help the search group was able to rule out several "suspicious" areas that had not been searched previously.

St. John tracked the teen to the Western Suites hotel, where investigators previously had said they believed Dunn visited around the time she disappeared.

"Gale said she didn't feel as if Hailey was under duress. She felt Hailey knew who she was getting in a vehicle with," Lloyd said, adding that Dunn may have been given a ride home by a friend before her disappearance.

Despite the lack of new evidence or clues, Lloyd said St. John and Peterson were able to bring "fresh eyes" to the investigation.

"When you stare at a piece of paper for so long, eventually you just accept certain things about it. They were able to give us a lot of different views. They definitely brought a fresh perspective to the evidence there already is," Lloyd said. "And we'll continue to build on that fresh perspective, and the new ideas they gave us."

St. John and Peterson are scheduled to leave Mitchell County today, headed for other cases they've been asked to help in, Lloyd said.

Dunn, 13, disappeared from her mother's house more about 18 months ago. Shawn Adkins, Dunn's mother's live-in boyfriend at the time, is the only named person of interest in the case.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:33 pm

I just wish someone would find her alive. Good grief, Hailey was only 13 years old and looked so full of life in that picture taken with her teacher. It does not sound good for her, with all of the searching that has been done, no one can find out what happened to her.

I wonder why she went to a Motel in the first place and then maybe getting into a car with someone. Maybe it has already been said and I have forgotten.

I sure hope that Wrap is not right about the human trafficking line of thinking. OMG, how awful if that has happened.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:42 pm

I used to read a site called Brian's Dreams. He works with St John. Now his site is a pay only site. It was interesting to read the site during the search for Caylee Anthony. I sure would like to know what else St John feels happened.

"Gale said she didn't feel as if Hailey was under duress. She felt Hailey knew who she was getting in a vehicle with," Lloyd said, adding that Dunn may have been given a ride home by a friend before her disappearance.

So to me that means someone she knew well and did not fear is involved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:20 am

agreed I caught that too and thought the same thing.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:45 pm

St. John also brought two trained cadaver dogs with her, Lloyd said, and with the dogs' help the search group was able to rule out several "suspicious" areas that had not been searched previously.
BBM. Would love to know what "suspicious" areas they searched that hadn't been searched before. And, would also love to know WHY these areas weren't searched before. Also want to know WHY these areas were deemed "suspicious" and who deemed them "suspicious".

At the s l o w rate LE has gone on this case, I put more stock in St. John. I also agree Hailey knew the person that she got in the vehicle with.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 am

My first thought was the wells????
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 5 Empty Gale St. John Goes to the Exact Spot where Caylee's skull was found.

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:24 am

Am posting this on the Hailey Dunn case to show you all just how good Gale is. It's surreal watching this footage after personally being there in January.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:32 am

Slys Hunny wrote:My first thought was the wells????
I wonder if they have been searched?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Sure is taking a long time for the child porn charges to be filed.

The Sheriff of Mitchell County must be a joke.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:35 pm

It's been over a year. I know there were a lot of photo's and videos to look over but this is beyond ridiculous!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:02 pm

LE in Mitchell County should be required to update the public if child porn was not found. It appears they just want all this to go away.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:24 am

agreed
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:26 am

gnreed wrote:LE in Mitchell County should be required to update the public if child porn was not found. It appears they just want all this to go away.
Could it be because they are part of the "picture"? thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
gnreed wrote:LE in Mitchell County should be required to update the public if child porn was not found. It appears they just want all this to go away.
Could it be because they are part of the "picture"? thinking

Nothing would surprise me.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 5 Empty Hope For Hailey Dunn Group Trying New Approach at Keeping Teen's Story Alive

Post by raine1953 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:52 pm

It's been a year and a half since Hailey Dunn went missing from Colorado City but one local group isn't giving up hope that she'll be found safe.

Hope for Hailey volunteer Susie Griffith and others are trying to keep Hailey's story alive.

"We sat down, we decided what can we do to get the word out further," Griffith said.

After brainstorming ideas, they decided on creating a printable flier sent via email.

The group has already sent it to several DPS offices in Texas but they're not stopping there. Volunteers are also emailing the flier to main branches of DPS offices across the United States.

"We asked them to interoffice it, share it with family and friends and possibly print it and pass it forward and spread the word," Griffith said. "Email communications are the quickest way you can get the word out. You can do it within seconds and it reaches millions."

Griffith said the group is hoping the power of technology and social media will bring Hailey home.

"The more people see her face, the more people see her name, the more chance that someone may see her somewhere and realize, I saw her on a flier and they will call that number," Griffith said.

NewsWest 9 went out asking people if they would recognize Hailey if they saw her.

A few people did know Hailey's face.

"I've seen the name on my way to Oklahoma," Travis Kroll said. "I've seen a billboard of it."

But many we spoke to only remembered her name.

"I've heard that she went missing but that was it," Kim Carpenter said.

Griffith and others want this to change. They have hope the emails and fliers will do just that.

"We can't assume that we know what happened to Hailey," Griffith said. "We have to keep hope alive that Hailey is still out there so people are looking for her."

Hope For Hailey is planning an August prayer vigil and balloon release in honor of Hailey's 15th birthday. It's scheduled for Aug. 25th across from Dunn's old home on 1804 Chestnut in Colorado City.
# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 5 18986310_BG1
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:18 am

❤ Love the way Hailey is staying in the news.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 am

Ditto!!!!

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 am

Hope for Hailey organizes birthday gathering among awareness efforts
New fliers sent out about missing girl

By Jennifer Rios
Posted July 10, 2012 at 8:46 p.m.

Hailey Dunn has been missing for 19 months from Colorado City.

SAN ANGELO, Texas — People who haven't forgotten Hailey Dunn are holding out hope for her return, releasing balloons on her birthday to remind others they haven't stopped looking.

An electronic flier sent to Department of Public Safety offices across the nation is another message they're sending — remember her face and keep her name alive in conversations.

Next month Hailey, who would have celebrated her 15th birthday with friends and family, will have been missing for 20 months.

Hope for Hailey — a group dedicated to keeping the Colorado City teenager in the public's awareness through social media and news organizations — started a campaign in February targeting law enforcement offices.

Stacie Campbell, of Coahoma, said that although local attention has died down, the group is determined to support the family and keep Hailey in their prayers.

"People will still ask, 'Why are you doing this?' " Campbell said. "Because you've got to know her face ... to be able to look in the crowd and continue searching for Hailey Dunn."

An electronic mailout was sent to DPS offices in hopes that her information will be disseminated through connecting agencies and personal acquaintances.

The emails included a letter explaining the message's purpose and a printable flier with the girl's face and details about her disappearance.

Colorado City Police Chief Tinker Owens said the investigating agency had no updates to report, but officers continue to follow up on incoming tips. There are still no suspects in Hailey's disappearance.

Campbell said that since March, volunteers have spread the word during trips to Texas cities from San Antonio, El Paso and Del Rio to small towns such as Stamford and Stanton.

Suzie Griffith, another Hope for Hailey volunteer, said she doesn't know Hailey's family but has been reading about her disappearance since last year.

She became involved with Hope for Hailey through the group's Facebook page.

"They had done so many things — vigils, fundraisers, search groups," Griffith said. "We talked about ways to get word out. ... We know Texas had coverage, but we didn't know if the other states had."

To celebrate her birthday, Hope for Hailey volunteers and family will gather at 7 p.m. Aug. 25 in front of Hailey's old house at 1804 Chestnut St. in Colorado City.

"It's been nearly two years since they've gotten to say 'happy birthday, Hailey,' " Campbell said.

She said their hope is that the next gathering will be a welcome home celebration.

"That could be this one," she said. "If someone recognizes Hailey, that could be this one."

Fliers need to be put up in Oklahoma!! my 2 cents
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:03 pm

Is it Hailey?

Turtle
Turtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 5 Empty Body found on Interstate 20 in west Texas

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:29 am

By Erica Morse

(MPN) – Authorities in Texas are investigating the discovery of a body found yesterday in the median of Interstate 20 in Sweetwater.

The discovery was made by maintenance workers in the area around 11am Thursday.

Chief Brian Frieda of the Sweetwater PD told MPN, “Due to decomposition, we could not determine if the body was male or female, black, white, or Hispanic,” and that a joint investigation between his department and Texas DPS continues. Frieda would not speculate on the possible identity of the victim, and said additional testing is being done at the site to determine the length of time the body has been there.
Speculation immediately turned to missing 14-year-old Hailey Dunn, who disappeared from her home in Colorado City, TX, 19 months ago today, as Sweetwater is only 29 miles east of Colorado City. However, several people have gone missing from the area in the last year, including Lubbock teen Mark Ysasaga, 82-year-old Charlie Strawn from Richardson, and pregnant mom Candice Shields from nearby Graham. Shields’ boyfriend at the time of her disappearance lives in Sweetwater, and MPN received several inquiries last night from advocates working her case about the discovery.

The investigation continues as officials await the results of the on-site testing and autopsy; MPN will continue to provide updates to this story, as they are made available.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:50 am

OMG, here we go again!

Thanks for this article, LM!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Interesting comments:

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Check out the comments on that article.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:31 pm

I did check them out. Seems people are tired of rumors and gossip. But hey when remains are found it is a big deal. A big deal to any family that has someone missing. So I personally thought some of the comments were out of line.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next