Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn

+14
Praying For Faith
RileysMom
artgal16
MrsH
mommyof3kids
samgoodwin
Slys Hunny
truthbtold
TerryRose
raine1953
lisette
Nama
Wrapitup
gnreed
18 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 12 Empty Re: # 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:36 pm

BJ wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WTF
Holy Crap! There could be some truth to this. Nothing would surprise me.
Me neither.I DO think there is a very good possibility that BD is the one that killed her because she 'caught them' or more to the point, caught Shawn Raping poor Hailey. That being said, I still have a problem w/Peter Hyatt taking so much credit that his analysis would make Shawn testify against Billie. This is going to get very interesting now.

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 12 Empty Re: # 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Texas Rangers informed the girl's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, earlier in the day that the remains found near Snyder in Scurry County last month were those of Hailey Dunn, the daughter she had reported as missing on Dec. 28, 2010, attorney John Young said.

He said Dunn, who lives in Austin, will be driving to West Texas to arrange for her daughter's funeral.

"She's trying to process the entirety of this," Young said. "She has to process that Hailey isn't coming home."

snipped:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:54 pm

ITA, Wrap, Peter loves taking the credit if any of his "guesses" land anywhere near the actual solution. I find statement analysis itself very interesting for revealing lies, but I don't care so much for his seemingly conceited approach that he is the only one who knows all the answers.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Texas Rangers informed the girl's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, earlier in the day that the remains found near Snyder in Scurry County last month were those of Hailey Dunn, the daughter she had reported as missing on Dec. 28, 2010, attorney John Young said.

He said Dunn, who lives in Austin, will be driving to West Texas to arrange for her daughter's funeral.

"She's trying to process the entirety of this," Young said. "She has to process that Hailey isn't coming home."

snipped:

Not sure I'm buying this is a big surprise to Billie. To me she's just as guilty as Shawn. Why expose your teenage daughter to a creep like that?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Amen, Peter!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 2h
Just received rpts that human remains found have been ID'd as missing teen cheerleader #HaileyDunn. My thoughts w/her mom right now Barf
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 12 Empty News conference with Police Chief Tinker Owens/ VIDEO can not be embedded

Post by Nama Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:24 pm

This is a recording of a meeting called prior to the press conference at 4:00.
It is said that the trial will be held in Scurry County. It sounds like someone in LE feels that there will be an arrest and there WILL BE a trial.

"After 4 o'clock I have a feeling that things are going to just completely blow up".
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:35 pm

God, I HOPE so!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 12 Empty Hailey Dunn's Remains Found After Being Reported Missing 2 Years Ago

Post by raine1953 Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:35 pm

SNYDER, Texas — Remains found in a remote West Texas location last month are those of a 13-year-old middle school cheerleader missing since December 2010, authorities announced Friday.

An unidentified person contacted authorities after finding the remains near Lake J.B. Thomas in Scurry County on March 16, more than two years after Hailey Darlene Dunn's mother reported her daughter missing.

The girl's disappearance and the cause of her death remain under investigation, Scurry County Sheriff Trey Wilson said at a news conference Friday. The Scurry County District Attorney's Office received written confirmation of the identity of the remains on Friday, he said.

Texas Rangers informed the girl's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, on Friday afternoon at her Austin home, said her attorney, John Young. Dunn will be driving to West Texas to arrange her daughter's funeral, he said.

The body was found about 20 miles northwest of the girl's hometown of Colorado City. The girl had been the subject of months of intensive searches in and around Colorado City and surrounding fields and landfills after her mother reported her missing on Dec. 28, 2010. More than 100 billboards featuring her picture and information about the case were set up along interstates in Texas and other states.

Shawn Adkins, who was Billie Dunn's boyfriend when Hailey went missing, has said the girl told him on Dec. 27, 2010, that she was going to her father's home nearby and then on to spend the night at a friend's home. She did neither.

Authorities had named Adkins as a person of interest in the girl's disappearance, but he has not been charged. Authorities later accused the girl's mother of lying about the whereabouts of Adkins, who was found at her home. Billie Dunn pleaded no contest in June 2011 to making a false report to law enforcement and received a suspended 90-day jail term with probation.

The mother and Adkins have denied involvement in Hailey's disappearance. Billie Dunn broke off her relationship with Adkins last year, Young said.

Freda Radcliff, who led Hailey's Angels, an organization dedicated to finding the girl, attended Friday's news conference.

"We've been searching for her for two years, and it's like losing a child of your own. I hate it. I wish we could have brought her back," Radcliff said.

Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, said that "At least now we can get some closure."

"We can bury her. She can go home to her maker. She can be at peace."

Hailey's paternal grandfather, Bill Dunn, died in 2011, six months after the girl went missing. His widow, Spicy Dunn of Ponca City, Okla., said her husband spent much of the last months of his life trying to learn what became of his granddaughter.

"He was very, very hurt, and was on the computer all the time looking and trying to find anything that had to do with Hailey," she said Friday. "Anything."

She said family members made a point not to change their phone numbers so that law enforcement officials could reach them in case of any developments, even years later.

"It is a relief to know that she's at peace," Spicy Dunn said. "She doesn't have any more suffering."

She later added, "I hope the family comes to a closure. I know it's very hard."
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Oh, FGS!! Some on the above thread are saying that Hailey was pregnant w/Shawns baby. Now, that is possible but to just SAY that w/out any type of proof is so damned ignorant!

Gnreed......where art thou??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Help Find Hailey Dunn shared Hope for Hailey's status.
15 minutes ago
from Hailey's Mom

Billie Jean Dunn 1 hour ago ·

I have received such a great out pouring of love & condolences,so much so that I couldn't name you all individually. Thank you to everyone who held hope up until we couldn't any longer. My hope has ended,but now closure can begin for me,my beautiful son & husband,all our family & friends. My baby has been found. Now to get her home where she belongs & get her justice. Today I learned my daughter has been murdered. Robbed of her short,innocent life. I'm just so grief stricken,but on the other hand,I can take some comfort knowing my baby is safe & happy.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:01 pm

What? Billie is married????

TODAY she learned that her daughter has been murdered???
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Billie Dunn:
1. Today I learned my daughter has been murdered.
2. now closure can begin for me,my beautiful son & husband
Interesting......I don't recall hearing, officially, that Hailey was murdered. Are Billie and Clint divorced?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:34 pm

NOT in one single news article posted in the last 12 hours on VH has it been reported that Hailey Dunn was murdered. I just checked. Thank you, Billie Dunn, for the update!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 12 Empty Video can't be embedded

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Help Find Hailey Dunn · 7,736 like this
53 minutes ago ·

Hope for Hailey
from Hailey's Mom

Billie Jean Dunn 1 hour ago ·

I have received such a great out pouring of love & condolences,so much so that I couldn't name you all individually. Thank you to everyone who held hope up until we couldn't any longer. My hope has ended,but now closure can begin for me,my beautiful son & husband,all o...
See More
3Like · · Share
14 people like this.

Kelly Smith im so sorry to hear! but yes she is safe now! and happier than ever:-)
49 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Shawana Terry Williams Sorry for your loss
39 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kathie Ash She learned TODAY her daughter was murdered?? And, she's married?
34 minutes ago · Like · 5

Help Find Hailey Dunn I believe Billie is referring to Clint Dunn, Hailey's father.
20 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Tiffany N Tinker What?!?! Ughhh this woman def knows what happened to her "baby"!!!!! She is making rhis statement only to cover her own ass!!!!
7 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Barbara Williams Hastings I just thought the same thing who did she marry?
7 minutes ago · Like

Kathie Ash OK. But, the "she just found out TODAY her daughter was murdered" speaks Volumes. Did LE tell her she was murdered? If so, they have evidence. She was more decomposed than poor little Caylee. Only bones. There HAD to be blunt force trauma to some of these bones (that were extremely brittle) for LE to tell her that. I want to know specifically what she means by that.
6 minutes ago · Like

Barbara Williams Hastings I want to know if she is still with Shawn since she was found within a mile from his mothers house.
2 minutes ago · Like

Help Find Hailey Dunn Kathie, as we stated earlier, there are naturally going to be a lot of questions concerning today's events. However, we do not have the answers. We only know that Hailey's family, friends and community are grieving. There will be NO finger pointing nor assumptions of quilt. Only compassion for a beautiful young lady who is gone way too soon. Thank you.
about a minute ago · Like

Kathie Ash Am just wondering..not pointing fingers. Not one media report has said that Hailey was murdered. So, one has to presume LE told Billie something for her to make that statement.

Help Find Hailey Dunn And only Billie and Clint know that for sure. We do not.

Kathie Ash Know what for sure? If they're still married?
a few seconds ago · Like

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 12 Empty Nope, no one said MURDER!!!

Post by Nama Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:38 pm

4:42pm Update

Reporter Nick Ochsner offered to speak with Hailey Dunn's mother Billie Dunn in Austin. She responded, " I don't want to talk right now. The family needs time to grieve."

4:30pm Update

Here is the press release from the Scurry County Sheriff's Office

"On March 16, 2013, local authorities were notified of human remains located near Lake J.B. Thomas in southwest Scurry County. The remains were sent to the University of North Texas, Center for Human Identification for DNA analysis. On April 26, 2013, the Scurry County District Attorney's office received written confirmation that the remains have been positively identified as those of Hailey Dunn.

On December 28, 2010, 13-year old Hailey was reported missing by her mother, Billie Dunn. The report was taken by the Colorado City Police Department, and she has been listed as a missing person since that date.

This is a joint investigation of the Scurry County Sheriff's Office, the Mitchell County Sheriff's Office, the Colorado City Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Texas Rangers and other local and county officials. The investigation into the circumstances of Hailey's disappearance and death are ongoing, and official information regarding the investigation will come from the office of the Scurry County Sheriff or his designee.

If you have information to provide about the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, please call the Scurry County Sheriff's Office 325-573-3551, the FBI Dallas Division 972-559-5000, Crime Stoppers 1-800-252-8477 or submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov. Callers may remain anonymous."

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:42 pm

EXACTLY!!! Whoever is running that FB page sure is protective of Billie. I didn't accuse her of anything..others did (as I posted upthread) yet this person reads me the riot act about 'pointing fingers'? I w/probably get the boot but I don't give a shit!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Yup..was blocked. She probably saw I am retired PI. LMAO. One of you Please join that FB!!

Help Find Hailey Dunn Kathie, we have answered all of the questions we can. Please, please, just allow us to mourn the loss of Hailey. There will be plenty of time to scrutinize this or that later, but not today. Not the day that we found out the remains found belong to our beloved Hailey.
2 minutes ago · Like

Jose Villarreal Where did yall found at

Kathie Ash I am not scrutinizing..just using logic when the mom of the deceased makes a statement like that. I've searched ALL media..nowhere does it say Hailey was murdered. I am also mourning Hailey's loss. Big time!
Unable to post comment. Try Again

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Help Find Hailey Dunn
2 minutes ago near Colorado City, TX
Please eveyone....until some arrests are made and we know what happened to Hailey, keep any comments about Hailey's family to yourself.

me: I cannot comment. They have definitely blocked me..but I can still see everything. LOL. What are "they" so afraid of? Would bet these are peeps that have been here. Bring it on!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Billie either made a HUGE slip OR LE knows the COD and has told her Hailey was murdered. I have read no where that COD has been revealed!
I just got home and am catching up
Gnreed, where are you?????
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Thanks for posting there..just read it..AND, she/they deleted some of my comments..and other's that were accusatory. Bet she'll be locked up w/in 72 hours.

Ya, a HUGE slip. She's as dumb as a box of rocks..like TLMS saying, "don't call me by my real name". kick
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Yeah, I saw where they deleted your comments. I just want to see how far I get before they kick my ass out.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Go for it!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:13 pm

I already belong to it wrap !!! I personally think the admin of the site was a member here for a very short time!

I want to know why in 3 yrs of her daughter being gone she hasnt grieved everyday.Id also love to talk to some of Billies co workers to find out what she was like at work that day.

Id like to know exactly what LE said to her because if it wasnt a direct statement of murder her comment is very telling!

Just like her to start claiming Clint now after what a SOB she thought he was until now.

I do feel bad for David, Im sure the poor kid knew nothing.

I also wonder where Shaun is now.... I dont remember him going home to be so close last yr when the other body was found.
RIP HAILEY
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:16 pm

All great questions, Sly!

Ya, she Really screwed herself with that statement!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 12 Empty Officials confirm remains are those of Hailey Dunn

Post by raine1953 Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:35 pm

UPDATE: 6 p.m.

A Colorado City police chief held a 3 p.m. "meeting" this afternoon, alerting city authorities that the Scurry County human remains were identified as Hailey Dunn, the teenage girl who has been missing since December 2010.

In a video taken by KVMC/KAUM radio broadcaster Cat Geiger and posted on Facebook, Colorado Police Chief Roy "Tinker" Owens said "We have possible suspect information, but at this time, nothing that I can really put out."

Owens also said the case will be handled by the Scurry County district attorney's office since the remains were found in the county.

More to come at Reporternews.com.

UPDATE: 5:32 p.m.

Stacie Campbell, a Hope for Hailey volunteer, told the Reporter-News that Hailey Dunn's family is headed to Austin, Texas to be with Hailey's mother Billie Dunn and brother David.

Campbell, a Coahoma resident, said she was one of the first people Billie Dunn called after authorities told her the human remains found in Scurry County were those of her teenage daughter, Hailey, who was reported missing Dec. 28, 2010.

"I had a screaming mother, screaming and bawling in my ear," Campbell said about Billie Dunn's phone call. "For good reason, we all told (Billie Dunn) not to drive here (Colorado City). I can't imagine driving and knowing that information.

Campbell said the Hope for Hailey team will hold a 8 p.m. vigil at 1804 Chestnut St in Colorado City. She said the family will not attend tonight's vigil.

Another Hope for Hailey volunteer, Cat Geiger, said the Colorado City Police Chief Roy "Tinker" Owens held a "news conference" at 3 p.m. with a "small number of people."

"Our police chief felt we ought to know before the 4 p.m. announcement," Geiger said.

The police chief confirmed holding a 3 p.m. "meeting" Friday, where he stated that the investigation is still ongoing and "we do not have a named suspect or suspects," Owens said.

ORIGINAL STORY

SNYDER -- Remains found in Scurry County on March 16 have been confirmed to be those of missing teen Hailey Dunn.

The announcement was made during a news conference this afternoon at the Scurry County Sheriff's Office.

Dunn was reported missing Dec. 28, 2010, from her home in Colorado City. She was 13 at the time.

The badly decomposed remains were discovered near Lake J.B. Thomas in southwestern Scurry County. Local, state and federal authorities gathered evidence over several days.

A Department of Public Safety spokesman read a brief statement during this afternoon's news conference. Officials didn't take any questions.

The statement said the remains were sent to the University of North Texas' Center for Human Identification for DNA analysis.

Today the Scurry County district attorney's office received written confirmation that the remains were positively identified as those of Hailey Dunn.

The investigation into the circumstances of Hailey’s disappearance and death is ongoing, the statement said. This is a joint investigation of Scurry and Mitchell county sheriff's offices. Colorado City Police Department, FBI, Texas Rangers and other local and county officials. No arrests have been made.

Hailey's grandmother Connie Jones and Freda Radcliffe of Hailey's Angels attended the news conference.

"At least now we can get some closure," Jones said. "We can bury her. She can go home to her maker. She can be at peace."

Jones added, "I feel sick to my stomach. I feel numb."

Radcliffe said, "It just hurts so bad. I don't understand what she did that was so wrong."
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Oh, FGS!! Some on the above thread are saying that Hailey was pregnant w/Shawns baby. Now, that is possible but to just SAY that w/out any type of proof is so damned ignorant!

I remember back when she went missing, a lot of people who saw this surveillance video from school thought she looked pregnant. I suppose it's possible, but I think it was just one of those hoodies with a pocket there and the angle.

surveillance video:
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Just want to offer my heartfelt condolences to whoever reads this and has loved this young girl. I am so sad. That is all I can say, but I just wanted to say it.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 12 Empty Group gathers at Dunn home after Hailey Dunn's remains ID'd

Post by raine1953 Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:48 am

It’s not over yet, but it’s a big step in the right direction.

That was the general sentiment of the small crowd of people who gathered in front of the Dunn family’s former home at Chestnut and 18th streets in Colorado City on Friday evening, a little more than an hour after law enforcement officials in nearby Snyder made a jaw-dropping announcement at a news conference.

Scurry County Sheriff Trey Wilson and other officials said human remains found March 16 near Lake J.B. Thomas in Scurry County were positively identified as those of Hailey Dunn, the Colorado City teenager who had been missing since December 2010.

The investigation into her disappearance is ongoing, Wilson said. No arrest has been made.

He said the remains were sent to the University of North Texas Center for Human Identification for DNA analysis. On Friday, the Scurry County District Attorney’s Office received confirmation that the badly decomposed remains were those of Hailey, who was 13 when she was last seen shortly after Christmas 2010.

Officials made no mention of a possible cause of death.

Susie Barton, a volunteer member of one of the groups that searched extensively for Hailey, stood in front of the girl’s home about an hour-and-a-half after the conference, tending to the crosses and flowers placed there in remembrance of Hailey.

Barton tried wiping away tears that streamed down her face, but it was futile — they just kept coming.

She said she drove in from Midland as soon as she got word that the remains were Hailey’s. Seven or eight other volunteers joined her at the site.

“I knew I needed to be with the people I’d been searching with,” Barton said. “We’re trying to figure out what to do next — the rest is up to the Lord and the law.”

After Hailey was reported missing, a massive search resulted, focusing national attention on Colorado City, located off Interstate 20 between Abilene and Odessa.

Neighbors reportedly saw Hailey using her mother’s cellphone about noon Dec. 27, 2010.

Shawn Adkins, who reportedly said he came home around 3 p.m. Dec. 27, is, by official accounting is the last person to see Hailey alive. Adkins was the live-in boyfriend of Hailey’s mother, Billie Jean Dunn.

Hailey planned to walk to her father’s house, Adkins said, then spend the night with a friend, Mary Beth Garcia.

But Hailey’s father, Clint Dunn, never saw her. And neither did Mary Beth nor her mother, Cecilia Garcia.

As far as she knew, Cecilia Garcia has said, her daughter wasn’t in touch with Hailey the day she vanished.

Billie Jean Dunn reported her daughter missing Dec. 28, and initially the case was treated as if the girl had run away, a decision that would later come back to haunt law enforcement. The case went national when HLN’s Nancy Grace featured on her TV show, though coverage was called “sensational” by Peter Kampfer, then the city manager of Colorado City.

After the Snyder news conference Friday, Hailey’s grandmother Connie Jones and Freda Radcliffe of Hailey’s Angels both questioned why someone would abduct an innocent young girl — one still early in her teenage years and a cheerleader at her school.

“I just want to know why someone would want to hurt her,” Jones said. “What did she do that was so bad?”

“At least now we can get some closure,” she added. “We can bury her. She can go home to her maker. She can be at peace.”

Radcliffe mirrored Jones’ sentiments.

“It just hurts so bad. I don’t understand what she did that was so wrong,” she said. “We always wanted to bring her home — just not this way.”
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:52 am

Aww, TR. We've all waited for good news that she would be found safe. But, I doubt any of us are surprised by these new developments.

Thanks so much for your heartfelt words. ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:56 am

samgoodwin wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:Oh, FGS!! Some on the above thread are saying that Hailey was pregnant w/Shawns baby. Now, that is possible but to just SAY that w/out any type of proof is so damned ignorant!

I remember back when she went missing, a lot of people who saw this surveillance video from school thought she looked pregnant. I suppose it's possible, but I think it was just one of those hoodies with a pocket there and the angle.

surveillance video:
Just seeing her Alive and in school makes this so hard. I truly think that Billie's infamous bf is/was a perv in every sense of the word. His mannerisms coupled w/the deviant porn proves that w/out a shadow of a doubt. Also, when looking at the mother's FB page, it enrages me that she goes out and gets all dolled up and posts her "new look" smiling for the camera..meanwhile, her childs remains are being picked apart in a lab. This is IMHO NOT a grieving mother. And, did you all look at the music she listens to? I didn't listen to it but have never heard of any of these bands..would bet they are all heavy metal w/horrible bloody lyrics. 🇳🇴
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:14 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:19 am

I did see BD's FB page and saw the photo of the new Billie - totally the wrong thing to do!
I didn't notice the music, I usually don't, heck what my son listens to is horrible!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:38 am

Well, here is one band: Sepultura. OMG!! Lyrics of several songs at link.

Here's yet another one of her favorite bands..Slayer Band. Yes..that's their name.

There are more but this is enough for this old broad. omg
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:40 am

Raine, does he listen to this stuff? For heaven's sake..even my son doesn't listen to this crap. No wonder there are so many sicko's in the world.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:45 am

Sounds like her "Grieving Process" involved a hair salon.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:47 am

Like TLMS w/her bella vita and STABBY w/her new hair color, bikini and eyebrow wax. Sarcasm
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:56 am

Soon we'll be hearing from them "Well Everyone Grieves In Their Own Way." or "If Getting A Make Over Helps Billie Feel Better About Losing Her Daughter, Who Are You To Judge?"
# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 12 Blabla10

IMO it gives the appearance that Billie has known all along what happened to her child.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 12 Empty Did I hear correctly? They have the autopsy results??????

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:26 am

Wrapitup wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 12 Empty Hailey Dunn's Grandmother Reacts to the News...

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:47 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:29 am

She was 13. It took 2 years and 3 months (seems longer) to find her remains and almost 6 weeks to confirm. So SAD!
Haven't looked around yet but would bet Mommy is in Colorado City. Wonder is Shawn is.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:57 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:59 am

Hailey Dunn Remembered at Vigil, Search for Justice Begins

By: Kristin Anderson
Updated: April 27, 2013

"I've been crying on and off all day," a Colorado City local said at the vigil.

It was an emotional night.

"I promised a sweet 16 party in August," a searcher said. "I'm really sorry i'm not delivering on that."

Knowing that after two years, Hailey Dunn has finally made it home.

"It's a mix of emotions. You know, we tried for two and a half years to bring her home," said Holly Jenkins, searcher. "And we're somewhat relieved that she's home. The search is over. But this isn't, this isn't what we wanted."

It was the news that remains found in Scurry County did belong to the missing teen that brought them together. Family, friends, neighbors and searchers lit candles and prayed to show that their hope hasn't burned out.

"There's a light. It's something that we're holding onto. And I think that's remarkable," said a pastor at the vigil.

For many of the searchers, the hardest part was realizing that they will never get to meet the girl they tried so hard to find.

"It's heartbreaking. I wanted nothing more than to just hug her and just tell her thank you for teaching me so many lessons and for teaching me about life. And I don't get to do that," said Jenkins.

And now that the search for Hailey is coming to an end, searchers now set out to find justice for Hailey.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:33 am

Heart break and anger are two emotions Connie Jones is dealing with after learning that her granddaughter, 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, is dead.

"I'm just so numb," said Jones. "I don't want to live. I just feel sick to my stomach."

When human remains were found in Scurry County last month, they were sent to the University of North Texas Center for Human Identification for DNA analysis. Jones said when she learned bones had been discovered, the hope she had been holding onto for two years turned to fear.

"I knew she wasn't kidnapped," said Jones. "She was murdered all along, it's just that emptiness that I had in my stomach and I've had it there all along. And when they found the remains over in Scurry County I knew, I knew, I just knew that it was Hailey."

Jones said she also knows who did it.

"I think that Shawn Adkins had something to do with it, I really do," said Jones.

Atkins was Hailey's mom's boyfriend and Jones said both Hailey and Billie Dunn were afraid of him.

"It's the first thing that came out of my mouth when Connie told me that Hailey was missing and I asked 'where the hell is Shawn and did he have anything to do with it'," Jones said. "And she said 'no, she didn't think so.' And I just, the things that Hailey used to tell me about the man. And I know what fear of a man can be. I know what's staying with a man, an abusive man, afraid to leave him, afraid that he's going to hurt your family because they use every threat in the book. His hell is just beginning. He has kept us in hell for all this time when his hell is just fixing to begin.
For Jones, one question remains.

"Why?" asked Jones. "She was not a bad girl. I just want to know why. What made somebody want to hurt her? What did she do that was so bad that couldn't resolve it?"

Although it's been a day Jones wishes she could forget, she said Hailey will always be remembered.

"Oh she's remembered," said Jones. "Eeverybody that ever knew her remembers her. Everybody. And she won't be forgotten. Ever. At least now we can get some closure. We can bury her. She can go home to her maker and she can be at peace."

The Texas Rangers, F.B.I., and local law enforcement are working together in this case and will not say at this time if they have a suspect in mind at this time.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:10 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next