Jane Bashara murdered by Joe Gentz, alleges her husband was involved/Bashara arrested & arraigned on chges of solicitation to murder/Gentz pleads GUILTY to 2nd degree murder/Bashara sentenced to life: 'May Jane now truly rest in peace'

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Normal Re: Jane Bashara murdered by Joe Gentz, alleges her husband was involved/Bashara arrested & arraigned on chges of solicitation to murder/Gentz pleads GUILTY to 2nd degree murder/Bashara sentenced to life: 'May Jane now truly rest in peace'

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Jane Bashara's family says Bob is selling her items in St. Clair Shores

Murdered Grosse Pointe Park woman's family says husband won't let them have her items, he is selling them at St. Clair Shores yard sale

Author: Hank Winchester, Local 4 Reporter
Published On: Sep 20 2012 06:10:06 PM EDT Updated On: Sep 20 2012 07:13:38 PM EDT

Jane Bashara's family says Bob is selling late wife's items
GROSSE POINTE PARK, Mich. -
Jane Bashara's family members claim a newspaper ad promoting a rummage sale at a St. Clair Shores home includes items belonging to Jane, who was found dead in January.

Family members say clothing and collectibles which once belonged to the murdered Grosse Pointe Park mother are now up for sale. They say Jane's husband, Bob Bashara, who is locked up for allegedly trying to have a suspect in his wife's murder killed, has been keeping the items from them. Jane's family say Bob has been telling his family members to keep the items from Jane's family.

The St. Clair Shores home where the sale is scheduled to take place is owned by Bob's cousin Stephanie. Bob's aunt lives in the house. It's miles away from the Bashara home in Grosse Pointe Park, and Jane's family members say they believe that, too, is intentional because a sale in Grosse Pointe Park would draw far too much attention.

The battle over Jane's belongings has been dragging on for months. Earlier this years Jane's mother said she was locked out of the Bashara home. She said she was trying to get some of Jane's items to be passed on to her grandchildren.

"That's Jane's items in there. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm not going to let her take everything that Jane worked so hard for," said Lorraine Engelbrecht, Jane's mother.

Bob Bashara's attorney said he has not been told about the sale. He had no comment beyond that. Jane's family members say they are very disappointed and they hope Jane's items will not go to the highest bidder.

However, they now fear that if they want some of Jane's possessions, they may have to fight the crowds to get something to remember Jane.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

video at above link. Interesting.

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Jane Bashara murdered by Joe Gentz, alleges her husband was involved/Bashara arrested & arraigned on chges of solicitation to murder/Gentz pleads GUILTY to 2nd degree murder/Bashara sentenced to life: 'May Jane now truly rest in peace'

Post by Darkman on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Ya ... I am OK :)

Still alive and kicking... :)

Just kinda cooled off towards posting for now...

Kinda busy with some other things somewhat currently and with life in general...

Sorry for not reporting earlier.
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:09 pm

LOL, Darkman..it's not like your "required to report in" but glad to know you are OK. I know this case was really getting to you so hopefully the break was a good thing.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Looks like the Garage Sale (mentioned in above posts) was cancelled ... --- some people, i guess, went there and took the following picture of the residence's door:

:cheering: All credits for the picture go to Justice4Jane... :cheering:
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Was it cancelled our sold out???

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:12 pm

they simply cancelled it and with that note (on the door) taunted the media and people who bitched at them...

They mentioned a day or two before that that none of Jane's things would be sold at Garage Sale anyhow.

... meanwhile ...

-------

September 26, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Court hearing set for Gentz in Bashara murder case

By Christine Ferretti
The Detroit News

Detroit — A St. Clair Shores handyman is due in court next week on murder and conspiracy charges in the January killing of Jane Bashara.

A preliminary examination for Joseph Gentz is expected at 10 a.m. Oct. 4 before 36th District Court Chief Judge Kenneth King, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Gentz is charged with murdering Bashara on Jan. 24. Her body was found the following day in the back of her SUV in an alley in Detroit.

The conspiracy charges meaning prosecutors believe Gentz didn't act alone.

Gentz, who is developmentally delayed, has claimed that Robert Bashara paid him to kill his wife. The husband has not been charged in the murder.

Defense attorney, Susan Reed, has said she's working with prosecutors on a plea deal for Gentz. Reed could not be immediately reached Wednesday...

More at the Source:

From The Detroit News: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Normal Bob Bashara Admits Hiring Hit Man for Wife's Killer

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:16 pm

|
|

By COLLEEN CURRY
Oct. 11, 2012

Bob Bashara admitted today to trying to kill the alleged hit-man in his wife's murder, a man who has said that he was hired by Bob to kill Jane Bashara.

Bashara, 54, has been the center of focus in the murder case of his wife Jane, who was found strangled to death in her SUV in Detroit in January.

A handyman who worked for Bashara, Joe Gentz, confessed to the killing shortly after Jane Bashara's body was found. During his confession, he told police Bob Bashara had offered him money and "forced" him to kill Jane.

Bob Bashara, of Grosse Point, Mich., has denied any involvement in his wife's murder and has never been charged in connection with it. His two teenaged children and his mother have spoken publicly in support of him.

Today, however, Bob Bashara admitted that he did try to hire a hit man to kill Gentz.

Bashara pleaded guilty to solicitation of murder charges at a pre-trial hearing at Wayne County Circuit Court.

Bashara's sentencing is scheduled for November 20.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Joe Gentz's mother says Bob Bashara took advantage of, set up Joe up in Jane Bashara's murder

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:57 am

GROSSE POINTE PARK, Mich. -
Grosse Pointe Park's Bob Bashara took a plea deal on Thursday, admitting he tried to have a suspect in his wife's murder killed while the suspect was behind bars.

That suspect, Joe Gentz, faces murder charges in the death of Bashara's wife, Jane Bashara. For the first time since the case broke in January, Gentz's mother is reacting to Bashara's role in his wife's murder case.

"It's been a nightmare," said Joanne Gentz. "(Bob Bashara) took advantage of my son and he got away with it."
Joanne said Bashara's plea deal has confirmed what she has felt all along.

"Bob Bashara, he set my son up," she said. "I mean, I really believe that. Because Joe is a good kid. It's just, you know, he listens to people and, you know, he always wants to do good and this time it backfired."

Joe Gentz remains locked up in the Wayne County Jail. His brother, Steven Gentz, was stunned by Thursday's developments in court.

"I know who is right, and I know who is wrong and the truth is going to come out because that's exactly what my brother has said," Steven said. "The truth will come out eventually, isn't that what he said in the van?"
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/Family-of-suspect-in-Jane-Bashara-s-murder-says-Bob-Bashara-set-him-up/-/1719314/16954808/-/l2m8bf/-/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:58 am

Wow. It looks like Bob is going to get away with Murder. I believe and always will that Bob hired Joe to kill Jane.

Back to top Go down

Normal Bashara's guilty plea may lead to second deal

Post by Nama on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:22 am

Robert Bashara's admission Thursday that he tried to hire someone to kill the former handyman accused of murdering his wife, Jane, could be the first step toward a plea deal in her death, legal experts say.

Prosecutors in court filings have named Bashara as a suspect in his wife's murder, although he hasn't been charged in the slaying.

One legal analyst said the move could open the door for other charges against Bashara in the murder of his wife — and a possible plea deal.

"Just because he pleaded guilty to solicitation of murder, it doesn't mean prosecutors can't charge him with killing his wife," legal analyst Charlie Langton said.

Bashara pleading guilty, he said, "tells me he might be cooperating with prosecutors."

Bashara's guilty plea was the latest twist in the case that has seen several surprising developments, made national headlines and exposed Bashara's sadomasochistic relationships with at least two women other than his wife.

After Bashara, 54, entered the plea Thursday before Wayne Circuit Judge Bruce Morrow, he read a written statement admitting that he tried to hire furniture store owner Steve Tibaudo to kill Joseph Gentz, who is in the Dickerson Detention Facility in Hamtramck awaiting trial for Jane Bashara's murder.

"In June of 2012, I foolishly and regrettably offered to pay Steve Tibaudo to find someone to kill Joseph Gentz," Bashara read. "This took place in Wayne County."

Assistant Wayne County Prosecutor Lisa Lindsey and defense attorney Mark Kriger agreed on most of the sentencing guidelines except for the degree of victimization in the case.

The defense is asking for a sentence of 51-85 months in prison; prosecutors are calling for 81-135 months. The charges carry up to life in prison.

"After a presentence report is prepared, the probation department will determine the guidelines," Assistant Wayne County Prosecutor Maria Miller said. "Then, there'll be arguments in court, and the judge will determine the sentence."

Gentz was arrested in March and charged with murdering Jane Bashara on Jan. 24 and then dumping her body in the back seat of her Mercedes SUV, which was parked in an alley on Detroit's east side.

In addition to being charged with first-degree murder, Gentz is also accused of conspiracy to commit murder, meaning prosecutors believe he didn't act alone.

Gentz, who is developmentally delayed, told police Robert Bashara paid him to kill his wife. Police sources close to the investigation told The Detroit News the plot at first was to run Jane Bashara down with a car to make it look like an accident. Instead, she was strangled in the garage of her Grosse Pointe Park home.

"Prosecutors may have told Bashara, 'If you plead guilty in the solicitation case, we'll only charge you with second-degree murder, rather than first-degree murder, in Jane Bashara's killing,'" Langton said.

When reached Thursday afternoon, Gentz's attorney, Susan Reed, said she'd just learned that Bashara had entered a plea.

"I have no comment now. I've had no time to think about it," Reed told The News.

According to Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy, Bashara became increasingly nervous that Gentz would testify against him, so Bashara arranged to have his former employee killed.

Bashara was arrested in June and charged with solicitation of murder.

Tibaudo, owner of Steve's Furniture & Appliance on Detroit's east side, cooperated with police and wore a wire, and Bashara was caught on tape allegedly agreeing to pay $20,000 to have Gentz killed.

According to Tibaudo's court testimony, Bashara was to complain about an appliance not working, which would be the code to set the hit in motion.

University of Detroit-Mercy law professor Larry Dubin said Bashara's guilty plea in the solicitation case could be used by prosecutors to show he was involved in his wife's murder as well.

"If they bring a murder charge against him for his wife, then the conviction certainly is potential evidence to prove motive," Dubin said. "It could show he had a motive for eliminating the individual (Gentz) who could establish his guilt in his wife's murder."

In the months leading up to Jane Bashara's death, Robert Bashara often was seen with his girlfriend, Rachel Gillett, with whom he had a sadomasochistic relationship, according to police and prosecutors. He allegedly kept a sex dungeon in the basement of one of his properties, the Hard Luck Lounge on Mack.

Police sources also told The News that Bashara planned to purchase a house in Grosse Pointe Park a few blocks from his home, move in Gillett and turn the second house into a dungeon.

Phone calls to Gillett's attorney, Doraid Elder, on Thursday were not returned.

Lindsey, the prosecutor, said Bashara had been communicating from jail with an out-of-state person from a bondage website who goes by the name of "Obedient Slave" to contact potential witnesses on his behalf.

Gentz last week waived his right to a preliminary examination and was ordered to stand trial. His arraignment in Wayne Circuit Court originally was set for Thursday, but rescheduled for Oct. 16 before Judge Vonda Evans.

Lindsey suggested during a June hearing that prosecutors and Reed would work on a plea deal for Gentz, although Reed said last week no deal had been reached.

Jane Bashara's sister, Julie Rowe, said her family doesn't know what to expect in the case.

"We're just waiting to see what happens next," she said.

Robert Bashara's first attorney, David Griem, is scheduled to appear in 36th District Court today for a show cause hearing.

Griem is accused of sharing discovery in Bashara's solicitation case with Robert Bashara's mother and another relative.

The move, prosecutors said, violated a protective order in the case that prohibited information from being shared with any third parties. A second show cause motion against Griem was filed by Reed, Gentz's attorney, alleging he filed a subpoena for a nonexistent case.

Bashara's sentencing is scheduled for Nov. 20.

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Murder trial for Gentz set for January 7

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:24 am

11:55 AM, October 16, 2012
By Elisha Anderson
Detroit Free Press Staff Writer

A trial for Joseph Gentz, the handyman accused of killing a Grosse Park Pointe mother, has been scheduled for January 7 in Wayne County Circuit Court in Detroit.

The date was set this morning at Gentz’s arraignment on charges of first-degree murder and conspiracy in the slaying of Jane Bashara. She was found strangled in her SUV last January in Detroit.

Gentz appeared in court this morning and a not guilty plea was entered, court officials said.

Gentz previously told police he killed Bashara at the direction of her husband, Bob Bashara.

Bob Bashara, 54, has not been charged in his wife's death, but pleaded guilty last week to a charge of solicitation to murder and is being held in jail. He admitted in court to trying to orchestrate a hit on Gentz, but didn’t say why he did it.

Bob Bashara is scheduled to be sentenced Nov. 20.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:25 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:45 am

Stranger Than Fiction by Dani Amore

October 16, 2012 by Elizabeth A. White

I’m pleased to welcome Dani Amore to the blog today. In addition to her latest, Murder With Sarcastic Intent, Dani is also the author of The Killing League, Dead Wood, and Death by Sarcasm, among others. And while Dani’s work is usually filled with plenty of humor, today she’s here to share her thoughts on a very serious true crime case, one that shows how truth really can be stranger than fiction.

On January 7, 2012, I was back in Grosse Pointe, Michigan, where I had once lived years ago. The occasion was a long holiday break visiting friends, one of whom had invited me to a party to watch the Lions (or the Lie-Downs as the locals call them) take on the New Orleans Saints in an NFL Wild Card playoff game.

With only a few friends at the party, I was introduced to a lot of people I had never met before.

One of them was a woman named Jane Bashara. A friend of mine was talking to her, and my friend waved me over, introduced us, and the three of us had a brief chat. Jane talked a lot about being a recent empty nester, with her youngest child now off to college. I remember thinking how tired the woman looked. Dark circles under eyes, sagging shoulders, her skin somewhat sallow. She had the look of a tired Mom who had just finished a major life milestone: getting her kids off to college, and was now, perhaps, facing the next chapter of her life.

There was a man sitting behind Jane. He caught my eye because of how unusual he looked. He was a big man, stuffed into light blue polyester pants, a white polyester shirt with blue flowers, and a white belt. And I say stuffed because both his pants and his shirt looked at least one size too small – and with a fairly sizeable paunch, the look was not flattering. He also had substantial mutton chop sideburns. All I could think was that he looked bizarre, like Randy Quaid’s character in the movie “Christmas Vacation.” He was in charge of the betting “squares” for the game. He had his sheet of paper in one hand, and a wad of cash in the other. At one point, while we were talking to Jane, he got up and walked past the three of us without a glance.

After we had finished talking to Jane and continued circulating around the party, I asked my friend, “Who is that strange-looking man?”

The reply: “That’s Bob Bashara. Jane’s husband.”

Two and a half weeks later, Jane’s body was found in the back of her SUV, parked in an alley in Detroit. She had been strangled to death...

----------

More at the Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Darkman on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:06 am

Posted by me elsewhere on the net about the blog's article in my above post:

------------

juliekan wrote:very interesting
Glad you found that info interesting, at the least, juliekan

... cuz some people at J4J forum, looks like did NOT ... check it out:

... "Big mouth" chewet in particular ... She even HAD TO make a rude comment about some people that i know and yours truly :) (when i didn't even touch her) confused

This one in particular:

"WORD: Do. Not. MESS. With My City, LNS, Darkman or whomever else you think you are. Go back to your obsession with "Dancing With the Stars" & your freak addiction to satellite dishes & Euro music."

--

What a heck?? .. Big boss, super hero, chewet ... I didn't even write that article (simply found it and shared it here and with few other people .. but looks like someone "brought it" there) .. BUT she had to attack me??

So.... Someone might like "Dancing with the Stars" (such a big crime, eh?) .. and my hobby used to be satellite dishes on my house and garage roofs ... and i happen to like some music .. SO WHAT? :cheering:

Pretty rude, if you ask me...........

It ticked me off enough to go to that blog, where the article, that mentioned the woman meeting Jane at that party, was posted ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], that is) .... and post quite an agressive comment there towards J4J people (in comments), that, more likely, won't even get approved by the site owner :)

I mght as well post it here then (why let "good thing" go to waste, J/K))))

They tend to mention me there quite often (or often enough for me) for some reason, so why can't i reply to them as well?

So .... in case (and more likely) my post at that blog won't get approved ... - here goes what i wrote there in comments:

--------------

6 Responses to “Stranger Than Fiction by Dani Amore”

Darkman says:
(Your comment is awaiting moderation.)

October 18, 2012 at 11:35 pm

I found this post and posted it’s info at a couple of forums where people, including me, discuss Jane Bashara’s murder case… (together with the source – the address of this page, and the link to the “Murder With Sarcastic Intent” book at Amazon)…
And people there seemed to appreciate the info.
Then i showed the info to couple more people that i know … and they showed it to someone else, and then the info eventually arrived to J4J forum .. and now J4J elite regulars are bashing the info here, the author, me, the other person etc..

How sad.. 🇳🇴

So,

Losers at J4J, shut the hell up… especially you, Chewet. Don’t bring me up, you don’t know jack about me to judge me…. – so i had some dishes on my house.. So what?? .. – that house is sold long ago – so no more dishes..)))))

And the music i like is NOT “Euro music” .. but Klezmer / Jewish / Yiddish and some good Jazz.. (There is a difference, believe you me… – to me, with my “broken” English, “Euro music” sounds like some Euro Pop))))

So Stay in your little J4J sandbox (where you are SO brave .. with your tight, almost closed, forum registration) and don’t bash others, including Bob Bashara’s other family members … who are NOT involved in Jane’s murder.. not suspects, not even POI ;)

“Wow, just wow”, “Keep on keeping on … keep on keeping on” — You like to repeat everything twice, don’t you?

Maybe start showing some class instead, you, one of “classy upper-echelon ladies of GP” (as someone, that you know, once described to me the ladies of GP) and / or close by. ;)

P.S.

Even Jane’s friend, sounds like, appreciated the info found on this page (after giving it some consideration) …

Were you Jane’s friend? … Somehow, i don’t think so…

I bet Jane had WAY MORE class than some of you J4J forum-mates…

Kitty sweetie – hello! ☀

-----------

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (where I don't count, too much, on it being posted))))

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:11 am

I know of the forum you are talking about. That site is so boring that I don't go over there to read. Darkman are you going to read "Murder With Sarcastic Intent"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:44 am

Nope .. Not me ... Sorry :)

I generally hardly EVEN read books any longer (since internet became ever so popular) ... I do enough of reading and typing as it is .. at places i participate.

Besides, that book is not even about Jane Bashara's case...

It's: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Book Description

Publication Date:September 16, 2012
By author Dani Amore, WINNER OF THE 2011
INDEPENDENT BOOK AWARD FOR CRIME FICTION

"Dani Amore is a sensation among Kindle owners who love fast-paced thrillers."
--Mystery Tribune

"A smart detective story stuffed with sharp prose and snappy one liners." --Indie Reader

In the follow-up to the international bestselling novel DEATH BY SARCASM, Los Angeles based private investigator Mary Cooper is hired to track down a missing child.

The case quickly leads her into the seedy underworld of LA's pornography industry where Mary's on again off again boyfriend Jake Cornell has been working undercover for the LAPD.

As Mary investigates, she soon uncovers a world in which no one is who they claim to be. Armed with her .45 and a heavily sarcastic wit, Mary vows to rescue her client's daughter and bring her captors to justice.

"Mary Cooper is tougher than Stephanie Plum, smarter, and would reduce her to tears in under 30 seconds." --St. Augustine Record

"A welcome shot of estrogen into the private eye genre." --Bluffton Today

-------

If Jane Bashara's murder book ever comes out - if i see it somewhere (online or a physical copy) -- i'll probably read it... (ok i WILL read it)))

But i am not going to buy it... Sorry :)

I am not going to contribute to someone's profits from Jane's murder.

They are going to have to look for potential buyers elsewhere.... ;)

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Darkman wrote:

I’m pleased to welcome Dani Amore to the blog today. In addition to her latest, Murder With Sarcastic Intent, Dani is also the author of The Killing League, Dead Wood, and Death by Sarcasm, among others. And while Dani’s work is usually filled with plenty of humor, today she’s here to share her thoughts on a very serious true crime case, one that shows how truth really can be stranger than fiction.

On January 7, 2012, I was back in Grosse Pointe, Michigan, where I had once lived years ago. The occasion was a long holiday break visiting friends, one of whom had invited me to a party to watch the Lions (or the Lie-Downs as the locals call them) take on the New Orleans Saints in an NFL Wild Card playoff game.

With only a few friends at the party, I was introduced to a lot of people I had never met before.

One of them was a woman named Jane Bashara. A friend of mine was talking to her, and my friend waved me over, introduced us, and the three of us had a brief chat. Jane talked a lot about being a recent empty nester, with her youngest child now off to college. I remember thinking how tired the woman looked. Dark circles under eyes, sagging shoulders, her skin somewhat sallow. She had the look of a tired Mom who had just finished a major life milestone: getting her kids off to college, and was now, perhaps, facing the next chapter of her life.

There was a man sitting behind Jane. He caught my eye because of how unusual he looked. He was a big man, stuffed into light blue polyester pants, a white polyester shirt with blue flowers, and a white belt. And I say stuffed because both his pants and his shirt looked at least one size too small – and with a fairly sizeable paunch, the look was not flattering. He also had substantial mutton chop sideburns. All I could think was that he looked bizarre, like Randy Quaid’s character in the movie “Christmas Vacation.” He was in charge of the betting “squares” for the game. He had his sheet of paper in one hand, and a wad of cash in the other. At one point, while we were talking to Jane, he got up and walked past the three of us without a glance.

After we had finished talking to Jane and continued circulating around the party, I asked my friend, “Who is that strange-looking man?”

Two and a half weeks later, Jane’s body was found in the back of her SUV, parked in an alley in Detroit. She had been strangled to death...

----------

The article at the Source that mentioned Jane .. Detroit .. etc ... is totally gone now ... After few J4J forum-mates bashed the author of those books, the site etc...

Site owner and author, more likely, figured "they need it as a hole in their heads" ... BAD FOR BUSINESS :)
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Forgive me but I am not following this very well. This book
Murder With Sarcastic Intent has nothing to do with the Bashara case. The only thing this book and Dani had to do with Bashara case was meeting Jane and Bob correct? And this site http://www.elizabethawhite.com/2012/10/16/stranger-than-fiction-by-dani-amore/#more-20049
is a blog about the book? A blog that caused some bloggers to bash the site owner and the Author?
Why is what I don't understand confused
Obviously some things never change in the blogging world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:20 pm

The author of Murder With Sarcastic Intent (and few other books, mentioned above) "was back in Grosse Pointe, Michigan", where she "had once lived years ago"... and while there, she attended the party (just a couple of weeks before Jane's death) where she met Jane (among other attendants) and also where she observed Bobby (Jane and Bob were at the party together)...

That site and the page (where the article mentioning Jane was located ... that is removed now, after few J4J forum-mates made a stink over the article, description of Jane in it and the author in general) is a site, whose owner is Elizabeth A. White (you can see her pic there at the site), that reviews various books (- Crime Fiction · Mysteries · Police Procedurals · Thrillers · Noir -) .. and obiviously books by that Dani Amore (that met Jane at that party and commented about it) as well...

... end of story :)
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Darkman wrote:
Darkman wrote:

----------

The article at the Source that mentioned Jane .. Detroit .. etc ... is totally gone now ... After few J4J forum-mates bashed the author of those books, the site etc...

Site owner and author, more likely, figured "they need it as a hole in their heads" ... BAD FOR BUSINESS :)
... alternatively, however, you can still read it (for now anyhow) via Google Cache HERE:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BqxGiQhSXn8J:www.elizabethawhite.com/2012/10/16/stranger-than-fiction-by-dani-amore

Code:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BqxGiQhSXn8J:www.elizabethawhite.com/2012/10/16/stranger-than-fiction-by-dani-amore
or HERE: (It was ABOUT time to update my "sandbox" with the latest case headlines anyhow) :)

( or simply HERE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:05 am

I was just in your sandbox. Nice job Darkman. I saw you were advertising all blogs talking about Jane murder. That is really big of you considering how a couple of those sites treated you badly as a blogger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:26 am

No matter to me, really ... I have thick skin IMHO

They exist ... so i listed them .. for visitors' convinience, so to speak (to have them all listed in one place -- just click .. and go there).

I got nothing to hide.)))
There are few more "subject related" sites .. - but i was kinda in a hurry ... so figured those "will do" for now))) my 2 cents

As to treating me bad - I am a big boy .. and generally can raise up to the occasion and defend myself quite nicely (i don't like bullies). 🇳🇴

Other than that ... the way i look it --- It's their loss!
Not such a big deal to me any longer -- I surely can survive without being able to participate in their little sandbox' discussion (there are others, where i am more appreciated, including my "own", where i can talk to myself, LOL) :cheering:
And if i want to visit them ... to check out what's going on there, what's shaking ... i still can .. Any time :cheering:
So don't cry for me, Argentina.... cryingagain ... hehe)))

I can find all the info on my own anyhow... even the info that's hard to find (some of which they'll eventually get later on .. second hand))) -- .. either someone will feed it to them, or they'll "kindly borrow" without crediting where they got it from ... unlike me, may i add -- I always give credits when take any chit ... from anywhere)
Then they will digest it, the info .. and gossip about it (as with the latest example) ... It's boring, so it gives them something to do .. Something to talk about. eat

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:44 pm

I was not really following along with the Bashara case until The Hinky went down. Between wrap and darkman's post I am interested in what will happen to Bob as Karma is a bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:44 am

Found an article about that Dani Amore (who, on January 7, 2012, attended the party, the one that Jane and Bob attended as well)

You can check it out HERE:

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:05 am

I see Dani Amore's book Dead Wood is about a murder in Grosse Pointe, Michigan.

In the exclusive enclave of Grosse Pointe, Michigan, a beautiful woman who builds custom guitars is murdered. A disgraced cop turned private investigator is hired by the dead woman’s father and immediately becomes the target of a violent ex-convict. An enigmatic music star performs damage control on her links to the dead woman. And a professional killer is brought into town by a mysterious employer.

--

"As gritty as the Detroit streets where it's set, DEAD WOOD grabs you early on and doesn't let go. As fine a a debut as you'll come across this year, maybe any year." --Tom Schreck...

----

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:35 pm

----

Source: (Wayne County Prosecutor's Office)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Home Page)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Current Case Updates - PDF - Friday, October 19, 2012)
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:32 am

good post

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:08 am

Hmmm ... Looks like not only laywers behave inappropriately on an occasion (example: Griem) ... but, from time to time, the judges as well... confused

Maybe as a punishment they will tell the judge: "To Bobby's dungeon you go! .. and no pay for you for time being!" ruled

---------

October 26, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Reprimand 'insufficient' for Wayne County judge, high court says

By Lauren Abdel-Razzaq
The Detroit News

The Michigan Supreme Court has rejected a decision by the Judicial Tenure Committee to verbally reprimand a Wayne County Circuit Court judge who's accused of official misconduct, saying the sanction wasn't severe enough.

Judge Bruce U. Morrow is being investigated by the commission for inappropriate conduct while on the bench, according to a Supreme Court order issued Friday.

The commission and Morrow's camp had reached a deal to accept public censure. But the Supreme Court said in the order it rejects the recommendation "on the ground that the proposed discipline is insufficient in light of the facts presented to the Court."

Morrow, who is presiding over pretrial proceedings in the Robert Bashara solicitation-of-murder case, is under investigation for four incidents that occurred from 2006 to 2009, according to a report filed by the Judicial Tenure Commission.

In one, he is accused of improperly closing his courtroom during a hearing on a request for a new trial by convicted murderer Jean Pierre Orlewicz. He also allegedly excluded members of the victim's family from the post-conviction hearing and improperly ordered his court reporter not to prepare transcripts of the hearing.

In other incidents, he is accused of failing to impose a mandatory jail sentence for a drunken driver, removing an armed robbery defendant from lockup and bringing him into court with no security present, and failing to secure permission before reviewing a defendant's medical records.

According to documents filed with the court, two of the commission members felt public reprimand wasn't a severe enough sentence and urged suspension without pay for 60-90 days.

The Supreme Court is sending the matter back to the commission, which must present a new recommendation or status report within 42 days.

"Here, respondent's actions occurred on the bench, and as found by the Commission, were premeditated, constituted misconduct actually prejudicial to the administration of justice, and undermined the ability of the justice system to discover the truth of what occurred in a legal controversy," the Supreme Court order reads.

Marcia McBrien, spokeswoman for the Michigan Supreme Court, said the court has a policy of not commenting on pending cases.

Justices Michael Cavanaugh and Diane Hathaway agreed with the commission's decision to publicly censure Morrow. Seven justices sit on the Michigan Supreme Court.

Paul Fischer, a commission member who is authorized to speak on the case, could not be reached Friday.

Morrow's lawyer did not immediately return a request for comment.

Upon receiving a complaint about a judge, the Judicial Tenure Commission typically either decides to dismiss allegations or investigate.

The commission can choose to send a cautionary letter to the judge or ask for a letter of explanation, neither of which constitutes discipline. If conduct is more serious, an admonition is issued and the case can be sent to the Supreme Court for approval.

Judge Michael Talbot, now with the Michigan Court of Appeals, spent six years on the Judicial Tenure Commission. He says most cases end up being settled between the commission and the parties involved before reaching the High Court.

"A lot of this can be worked out," said Talbot. "Matters that are sent before the Supreme Court, it's a pretty rare occurrence."

The commission bases its decisions on a set of factors, including whether the misconduct occurred on or off the bench, whether it's spontaneous or premeditated behavior, and to what degree it undermines the justice system. Premeditated conduct occurring on the bench, which is what the order describes Morrow's conduct as, is considered a more serious offense.

(313) 222-2127

----

Source: From The Detroit News: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:16 am

Same subject matter:

------

October 27, 2012 at 1:00 am

High court says sanctions against Judge Bruce U. Morrow insufficient

----

Read at the source from The Detroit News: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:43 am

Michigan Supreme Court orders stronger punishment for Judge Bruce Morrow

1:19 PM, October 26, 2012

Read at the Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or:

Michigan Supreme Court wants more than verbal reprimand of judge

October 27, 2012

By Dawson Bell
Detroit Free Press

----

Read at the Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:57 am

Sorry, I can't get past the 2 earrings in the same ear on a male judge. I'm old fashioned and probably inappropriate like that. Forget I said anything.
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:42 pm

ROFLMAO He looks like Montel Williams.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Exclusive: Bob Bashara Expected To Be Charged In Wife's Murder

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Allan Lengel
November 13th, 2012, 3:40 PM

More trouble appears to await Bob Bashara, the Grosse Pointe Park businessman who has pleaded guilty for trying to put a hit on handyman Joe Gentz, the man accused of killing Bashara’s wife Jane.

Law enforcement sources tell Deadline Detroit that authorities plan to charge Bashara with the murder of his wife.

“I expect charges, absolutely,” said one source. “It’s not a question of if, but when.”

Early on, Bashara, 54, was considered by authorities to be a person of interest in the murder of Jane Bashara, who was found dead in January in the back seat of her Mercedes SUV in an alley on Detroit’s east side.

Joe Gentz, a handyman for Bashara, told authorities that Bashara promised to pay him $2,000 and a used Cadillac to kill Jane. He also said Bashara held a gun to him and made him kill Jane at their Grosse Pointe Park home.

The tangled tale only got messier.

While Gentz was in the Wayne County Jail awaiting trial in the murder of Jane Bashara, authorities charged that Bashara tried to put a hit out on him. The theory was that he wanted to make sure Gentz couldn’t testify against him in Jane Bashara’s murder.

Last month, Bashara pleaded guilty to solicitation of murder of Gentz. Prosecutors have argued that he should get anywhere from about seven to 11 years in prison. His attorney has reportedly argued that a more appropriate sentence would be four to seven years. Sentencing is set for Tuesday, but is likely to be delayed.

Maria Miller, a spokeswoman for the Wayne County Prosecutor's Offices said: "The Bashara homicide investigation remains open and we have no comment on it at this time."

Trial for Gentz has been set for Jan. 7. His attorney has previously indicated that he may plead guilty and testify against Bashara if necessary. Law enforcement authorities expect Gentz to cop a plea. Gentz's attorney Susan Reed could not be reached for comment Tuesday.

Mark Kriger, Bashara’s attorney, declined to comment for this story.

Grosse Pointe Park Police Chief David Hill declined to comment on specifics of the case, saying only: “There’s always an ongoing investigation in a case like this. As things develop, I’m sure you’ll hear more.”

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Wayne County Circuit Court records now available online for public viewing

By Gus Burns | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
on November 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM, updated November 13, 2012 at 2:51 PM

DETROIT — Wayne County's 3rd Circuit Court has had a technological breakthrough.

Court records, at least certain details about cases — mostly scheduling, charges, party information and pleadings — are now available via the Internet.

This is much easier than calling or visiting a kiosk downtown for basic information about a case.

Check it out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maria Miller, the director of communications for Prosecutor Kym Worthy's office, announced the system's launch Tuesday.

Any felony case that has been bound over to the Circuit Court from District Court should be accessible on the website, according to court officials. To see the documents contained in a court file, they must be viewed in person.

A statement on the website, "Documents filed by parties are not currently accessible online," leaves open a window of hope that someday filed documents may too be online.

Although you must pay for access, federal filing are currently available online on Public Access to Court Electronic Records, Revered to as Pacer.

District court filing must be viewed in person.

To explore what is available on the new online Wayne County Circuit Court Odyssey Public Access records system, I looked up Robert "Bob" Bashara.

Bashara's well known case involves the strangulation death of his wife, allegedly at the hands of Bashara's handyman, Joseph Gentz.

Bashara, who has been named a "person of interest" in his wife's death but never charged, was subsequently charged with soliciting a hit-man to kill Gentz in jail while he awaited trial.

After accepting the terms on the website, I selected Third Circuit Court criminal records.

Typing in Bashara's full name reveals a single case file, provides his name on record, birth date, filing, the charge of felony solicitation of murder and case file no.

Selecting the case file opens another screen with more information pertinent to the happenings in the case. Listed at 30 different dates, including the would-be trial date of Nov. 9, which the court cancelled on Oct. 11 when Bashara pleaded guilty to the charge.

His sentencing is now set for Dec. 10 before Judge Bruce U. Morrow.

This system, although a longtime coming, is undoubtedly a positive step toward increasing the ease of public information dissemination in Wayne County.

MLive Detroit has requested information related to the costs associated with implementing the new system.

---------

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Yup ... Sure thing! ... - as indicated in the above article Bob Bashara's sentencing was changed from Nov. 20, 2012 to Dec. 10, 2012

I did exactly what was suggested above .. and accessed Bashara's full file at the link provided in above post.

Here is BB's latest info, for example: (starting, say, from August 31, 2012)

08/31/2012 Motion
Motion for Modification of Release Decision and Memorandum in Support
09/13/2012 Motion Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Morrow, Bruce U.)
Parties Present
09/07/2012 Reset by Court to 09/13/2012
Result: Continued
09/17/2012 Motion
FOR MODIFICATION OF RELEASE CONDITIONS IS DENIED. SIGNED AND FILED.
09/18/2012 CANCELED Motion Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Morrow, Bruce U.)
Case Disposed/Order Previously Entered
MOTION RULED ON ON 9/17/2012

10/11/2012 Pre-Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Morrow, Bruce U.)
Parties Present
Result: Plea Entered and Accepted
10/11/2012 Plea of Guilty Accepted (Judicial Officer: Morrow, Bruce U. )
10/11/2012 Order For DNA Sample (Judicial Officer: Morrow, Bruce U. )
10/11/2012 Refer to Probation For Pre-Sentence Report (Judicial Officer: Morrow, Bruce U. )

11/09/2012 CANCELED Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Morrow, Bruce U.)
pled guilty on 10/11/2012

11/12/2012 CANCELED Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Morrow, Bruce U.)
pled guilty on 10/11/12

12/10/2012 Sentencing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Morrow, Bruce U.) 11/20/2012 Reset by Court to 12/10/2012

-------

Pretty useful tool!
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:24 pm

This is like "The Sunshine Law" in Florida, Darkman.

Great Sleuthing and Thanks for the links!!

He is toast! Electric Chair

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Bob Bashara to be sentenced Monday for soliciting hit on handyman

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:39 pm

By Gus Burns | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
on December 09, 2012 at 1:00 PM Print

What long strange trip the Bob Bashara saga has been.

Despite the fact that Bob Bashara will be sentenced to prison tomorrow, the tale is likely far from over.

Bob Bashara in October accepted a Wayne County Prosecutor's Office deal in which he pleaded guilty to soliciting a hit on his one-time handyman Joseph Gentz.

The 54-year-old Grosse Pointe Park man is the central figure in a bizarre, twisting murder case involving his wife, Jane Bashara, and a former handyman Joseph Gentz, the man accused of killing her.

Bob Bashara is a "person of interest" in the January murder of Jane Bashara, but so far it's Gentz who is facing first-degree murder charges in Jane Bashara's death.

The mystery began when Detroit police discovered 56-year-old Jane Bashara's body in the back of a luxury SUV on Jan. 25 in a Detroit alley several miles from her upscale Grosse Pointe Park home.

She had been strangled.

Days later Joseph Gentz entered the Grosse Pointe Police Department and admitted to the killing. Grosse Pointe Park police said Gentz told them Bob Bashara paid him to do it.

Prosecutors say Bashara, a property owner and landlord with greater than $4 million in assets, began looking for a way to quiet his former handyman.

Prosecutors played tapes of Bashara meeting with an appliance store owner and working on a deal to have Gentz killed in the Wayne County Jail. He suggested ground up glass in sugar or salt as a possible way to kill Gentz, according to the Detroit Free Press.

The store owner, Steve Tibaudo, wore a wire to record Bashara's comments. Tibaudo agreed on tape to kill Gentz for $20,000, including a $2,000 down payment. Bashara asked for a receipt after paying the down payment, Tibaudo said in court.

Although Bashara faces a minimum of four years in prison for attempting to have Gentz killed, he is not off the hook for his possible involvement in his wife's death.

In mid-November, Deadline Detroit reported, based on an unidentified police source, that murder charges are expected; "“It’s not a question of if, but when.”

Prosecutors have not said what might have motivated Bob Bashara to pursue a hit on his wife and have only called him a "person of interest" related to her death.

It would seem the couple's relationship was far from being traditional marital bliss.

A neighbor of the Hard Luck Lounge on Mack in Grosse Pointe Park said she often saw a property Bob Bashara and other darkly-dressed visitors frequenting a basement space below, what another woman called a S&M sex dungeon.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Bashara sentenced 6 to 20 years in prison for Solicitation of Murder charges against former handyman

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 am

Posted: 6:26 AM
Last Updated: 1 minute ago
By: WXYZ.com Web Staff
DETROIT (WXYZ) -

Bob Bashara was sentenced Monday to 80 to 240 months behind bars for the Solicitation of Murder against his former handyman Joe Gentz.
Gentz is being charged will killing Bashara's wife, Jane in January 2012.

"I have been telling the truth from the beginning, Bob has used me and threatened me. He told me he had friends in the mafia and would have me killed," read Gentz's attorney Susan Reed when presenting the court with his victim impact statement."

“I went to the police, no one believed me," Reed continued.

Bashara too addressed the court by saying, "I know I absolutely did wrong, what I did was inexcusable, and I have no one to blame but myself.”

Through tears he continued “I understand that I must pay before what I’ve done.” “I absolutely stand before you and my family and the world to take responsibility for my actions.”

Bashara will be credited 168 days for time already served.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Gentz pleads guilty to 2nd-degree murder of Jane Bashara

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:47 pm

Published: Sunday, December 23, 2012

Joseph Gentz pleaded guilty to second-degree murder of Jane Bashara, Friday, in exchange for 17-28 years. His sentencing will be Jan. 29.

Gentz appeared in Wayne County Circuit Court in Detroit.

Gentz, 48, a former Macomb County resident, was charged with first-degree murder and conspiracy for last January’s death of Jane Bashara, 56, in her Grosse Pointe Park garage. Her body was found Jan. 24 in her SUV parking in an east-side Detroit alley. Bashara grew up in Mount Clemens.

Shortly after the murder, Gentz told Grosse Pointe Park police that he strangled Bashara at the bequest of Bashara’s husband, Bob Bashara, 55, for whom he worked as a handyman. Bashara was sentenced Monday by Wayne Judge Bruce Morrow to 80 months to 20 years in prison for soliciting a Detroit store owner in June to kill Gentz while he was housed in a county jail facility in Hamtramck. Bashara pleaded guilty to the charge.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Bashara: book worthy?

December 18, 2012

Charlie talks with author [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Miller followed a penned a book on the Tara Grant case. He tells Charlie what makes the Bashara case so compelling.

---- podcast ----

Listen at the Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Charlie Langton

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Darkman wrote:
Joe Gentz takes plea deal; Guilty in murder of Grosse Pointe Park mom Jane Bashara

Posted: 10:30 AM
Last Updated: 44 minutes ago

---- Video added at the Source (1:39) ----

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 more Videos were added at the same Source now (for the total of 3 Videos).

The 2nd Video at the Source is pretty good: (this one)

Examining Gentz's plea (3:21) with Legal Analyst, Tom Cranmer

Watch at the Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Normal Bashara moved to prison up north

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:01 pm

January 8, 2013 at 10:15 pm
By Mark Hicks
The Detroit News

Robert Bashara, the man convicted of plotting to kill a handyman accused of murdering Bashara's wife, has been transferred to a different prison.

Bashara has been moved to the Oaks Correctional Facility in Manistee, said Russ Marlan, a spokesman for the Michigan Department of Corrections.

He had been at the reception center in Jackson, where male offenders typically are sent to start their sentence, Marlan said.

Last month, Bashara was ordered to serve six to 20 years in prison for solicitation of murder after pleading guilty to charges he attempted to hire a hit man to kill handyman Joseph Gentz in jail.

Gentz has claimed Bashara offered him money and a car to kill Jane Bashara, a Grosse Pointe Park marketing executive found strangled in January 2012.

Her husband admitted he tried to hire a Detroit furniture store owner over the summer to have Gentz killed in the William Dickerson Detention Facility.

Bashara tearfully apologized during the sentencing in December.

"What I did is inexcusable. I have no one to blame but myself," Bashara told Wayne County Circuit Judge Bruce U. Morrow. "What I did was a crime and something I will regret for the rest of my life."

The earliest release date is Feb. 24, 2019, according to the MDOC website. The latest is Feb. 24, 2032.

Gentz pleaded guilty last month to second-degree murder charges in Jane Bashara's death.

Wayne County Circuit Judge Vonda R. Evans told Gentz he will face 17 to 28 years in prison under the plea agreement.

Gentz is scheduled to be sentenced Jan. 29.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum