Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found Safe!! Missing Seminole County girl, 14, may be traveling with 2 men/Samantha Dee Reyes, 14, of Apopka. was last seen Sunday, June 3, 2012.

2 posters

Go down

Found Safe!! Missing Seminole County girl, 14, may be traveling with 2 men/Samantha Dee Reyes, 14, of Apopka. was last seen Sunday, June 3, 2012. Empty Found Safe!! Missing Seminole County girl, 14, may be traveling with 2 men/Samantha Dee Reyes, 14, of Apopka. was last seen Sunday, June 3, 2012.

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Last Updated: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 @ 04:35PM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
APOPKA --
The Seminole County Sheriff's Office said it needs your help finding a 14-year-old girl missing since the weekend.

According to investigators, Samantha Dee Reyes was last seen around 4:30 p.m. Sunday near her home on Overland Road, in Apopka, near the Orange County line.
Investigators said they think Reyes is with two men: Rodolfo Garcia, 23, and Ramon Trejo, 47.

Deputies did not immediately specify how the teen knows the men, but said they are possibly traveling to or Atlanta, in a burgundy Honda. Investigators say they have determined the car, a four-door civic with license a plate tag of NA269K, was taken from a car dealership in Apopka on Saturday.

Officials say the trio could also be headed to Texas as Trejo has ties there.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Found Safe!! Missing Seminole County girl, 14, may be traveling with 2 men/Samantha Dee Reyes, 14, of Apopka. was last seen Sunday, June 3, 2012. Empty Re: Found Safe!! Missing Seminole County girl, 14, may be traveling with 2 men/Samantha Dee Reyes, 14, of Apopka. was last seen Sunday, June 3, 2012.

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:03 am

Tattooed teen girl on the run with boyfriend, his uncle in stolen Honda

4:14 p.m. EST, June 5, 2012|
By Arelis R. Hernández, Orlando Sentinel

Seminole County Sheriff's deputies are looking for a 14-year-old Apopka -area girl who ran away with her boyfriend and his uncle in a stolen car.

Samantha Dee Reyes was last seen Monday afternoon at her home in the 9200 block of Overland Road.

Investigators think Samantha ran away with her boyfriend, Rodolfo Garcia, 23, and Ramon Trejo, 47.

Both men have criminal records that include drug violations, probation violations and burglary charges, court records show.

Garcia was charged in March with burglary, grand theft and larceny.

Officials think they are traveling a 1998 burgundy, four-door Honda Civic stolen from a car dealer in Apopka on Saturday. The tag number is NA269K.

Investigators think the trio may still be in Central Florida or traveling to Atlanta. Trejo has connections in Texas and they could be heading in that direction.

Initially, officials thought they might be in Jacksonville, but that information could not be substantiated.

Samantha has run away before and has had some behavioral issues in the past, an official said.

Samantha is 5 feet tall, weighs 100 pounds and has brown hair and eyes. She was wearing a red shirt and gym shorts with a black belt when she was last seen.

Investigators said Samantha has a tattoo of a black and red nautical star on her wrist and a tribal heart with vines near her right ankle.

Both men have criminal records that include drug violations, probation violations and burglary charges, court records show.

Garcia was charged in March with burglary, grand theft and larceny.

Anyone with information on Samantha's whereabouts is urged to call the Seminole County Sheriff's Office at 407-665-6650.

Just what the Hell is a 14 yo CHILD doing with a 23 year old thug??? Where are the parents? OMG!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Found Safe!! Missing Seminole County girl, 14, may be traveling with 2 men/Samantha Dee Reyes, 14, of Apopka. was last seen Sunday, June 3, 2012. Empty Re: Found Safe!! Missing Seminole County girl, 14, may be traveling with 2 men/Samantha Dee Reyes, 14, of Apopka. was last seen Sunday, June 3, 2012.

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:06 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:13 am

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. — Seminole County deputies are searching for a missing 14-year-old girl.

Investigators said Samantha Reyes was last seen at her Apopka home Sunday afternoon.

Deputies believe she may be with two men, 23-year-old Rodolfo Garcia and 47-year-old Ramon Trejo.
Investigators believe Reyes may have started a relationship with Garcia against her mother’s wishes.
“He just told her she’s beautiful, told her everything a 14-year-old would want to hear. She didn’t think anyone else loved her as much as he did. He pretty much brainwashed her,” said Samantha’s mother Sandy Reyes.
Excuse me? It is up to the parent to cease communications between this girl and that grown idiot. If the mother knew her daughter was having conversations w/this idiot, WHY didn't she lay down the law? OMG, when I read things like this it makes my blood boil!!
Both men have criminal pasts and may be headed to Atlanta, Jacksonville or Texas in a burgundy or red Honda Civic, authorities said.

Deputies believe they stole a car from a dealership to skip town. It was stolen around the same time Reyes disappeared. Investigators say the nephew and uncle are also suspects in a burglary at the same car dealership. Investigators believe they swiped about 25 car keys with their titles and took an Impala. The crooks took an Impala at the time.

A red or maroon Honda Civic was stolen around the same time Reyes disappeared.

Reyes mother told WFTV she suffers from depression.

Reyes is 5 feet tall and weighs approximately 100 pounds.

She was last seen wearing a red shirt, red shorts and a black belt.

There's no word yet on how she ended up with the men.

Pretty simple if you ask me. She got in the car w/them. If this mother reads what I have written, I would LOVE to hear just HOW and WHY she allowed her daughter to continue speaking to this dude who allegedly brainwashed her.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Found Safe!! Missing Seminole County girl, 14, may be traveling with 2 men/Samantha Dee Reyes, 14, of Apopka. was last seen Sunday, June 3, 2012. Empty Missing Apopka-area girl located safe in Georgia

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:13 pm

7:06 a.m. EST, June 19, 2012|Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel

A 14-year-old Apopka-area girl was located safe Monday in Georgia, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said.

Two men found with Samantha Reyes were arrested, authorities said.

Rodolfo Garcia, 23, and Ramon Trejo, 47, were wanted in Seminole County on charges of grand theft and dealing in stolen property.

Samantha was last seen June 3 near her home. At the time, deputies said they thought the three were in a 1998 burgundy Honda Civic stolen from an Apopka dealership.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:15 pm

SEMINOLE COUNTY --
A 14-year-old missing for almost two weeks was found safe in Georgia.

The Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said Samantha Dee Reyes and the two men she was with were found in Georgia by authorities there.

However, Seminole County sheriff's officials did not immediately say where in Georgia the group was located.

The two men she was with, 23-year-old Rodolfo Garcia and 47-year-old Ramon Trejo, were arrested on charges of grand theft and dealing in stolen property. (What about Kidnapping???)

Investigators were able to determine the car they were in was taken from a dealership in Apopka.

Officials said they will eventually be extradited back to Seminole County.

In the meantime, deputies are traveling to Georgia to bring the teenager back.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Missing teen found in Georgia/Girl found with two men out of state

UPDATED 7:49 AM EDT Jun 19, 2012

APOPKA, Fla. - The search for a missing Apopka teenager came to an end Monday.

Officials found 14-year-old Samantha Reyes in Georgia.

Reyes was last seen June 2 at her home on Overland Road.

Investigators said they believed she was traveling with two men her family knows -- Rodolfo Garcia, 23, and Ramon Trejo, 47. Both have lengthy criminal records for drugs and burglary, according to officials.

Both men have been arrested on charges of grand theft and dealing in stolen property on Seminole County warrants.

Garcia is said to have developed a romantic interest in Samantha.

Samantha Reyes' mother, Sandy Reyes, said Garcia and his uncle, Trejo, detailed cars at a used car lot next door to the family's home.

Sandy Reyes said she is excited to see her daughter, who was missing for 17 days.

"I couldn't eat. I couldn't sleep," said Sandy Reyes.

Investigators told Sandy Reyes that while her daughter was on the run with the two men the group crossed several state lines.

"They've been to North Carolina, back to Apopka, back to Georgia, back to Apopka, back to North Carolina," said Sandy Reyes.

Officials said they were tracking Samantha through her cellphone, but it was a tip from Garcia's friend that helped find them.

Sandy Reyes said she can't wait to confront Garcia for leaving with her daughter.

"I just want five minutes alone with that man," said Sandy Reyes. "Just five minutes."

Deputies said Samantha is safe, and she will return to central Florida on Wednesday morning. She will be held in juvenile detention once she returns for a few days.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

good video at above link.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:26 pm

IMHO, the mother doesn't "get it". Her daughter was NOT kidnapped. She FREELY took off with these two. And, this was not the first time. She is ONLY 14 FGS!! Lock her in the house! Take away her cell and her computer.

They are taking her to "juvie" for a Reason. And her mother says she's glad cause she w/be safe? Hardly. Any of those juvies could harm her. And, that's not even the point. She needs to step up to the plate and be a responsible parent here. And, "screw" the "I just want 5 min alone w/that man." WTH? She needs at the very least, 3 years of good, solid parenting with her daughter. OMG, cases like this make me nuts. Wonder where the dad is in all this?

Oh yea, how could I forget? Her daughter was "in a relationship" with the 23 yo?? Huh???? pulling hair pulling hair pulling hair pulling hair pulling hair pulling hair pulling hair pulling hair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:58 pm

I'm so glad the girl was found safe. Somehow I missed this case but it sure sounds like kidnapping to me, in a legal sense. The girl is only 14 so I would think two charges would be automatic, kidnapping and statutory rape!
I think the girl should be held accountable for what she did, maybe if she were in trouble legally it would scare her.
This Mom definitely needs to get control of this girl! Although, it's not always possible. I could NOT gain control of my daughter around the age of 15ish and I tried everything which included counseling and being in constant touch w/ the school.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:03 pm

I don't have a daughter so I am probably not the one to make the remarks I did. Raine, I know you did all you could for your daughter and there are other's on our board who have had similar issues w/their daughters.

What gets me about this case is that the mother is completely in denial. You, Raine, are NOT! Couple Hugging
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 pm

I wish I could be in denial, it would be easier!!! I do think most teens can be kept in check thou' and the Mom above sure needs to seek some help in doing so.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down