Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI saves 79 kids held as sex slaves in US

4 posters

Go down

FBI saves 79 kids held as sex slaves in US  Empty FBI saves 79 kids held as sex slaves in US

Post by lisette Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:55 pm

The FBI, working alongside state and local authorities across the U.S., rescued 79 minors being held as sex slaves, the agency announced Monday.
The minors – two of whom were boys, the rest girls – were taken from 57 different cities during “Operation Cross Country” raids on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
The youngest kid was 13, while another told of being held as a sex slave since age 11, said Kevin Perkins, the head of the FBI’s criminal division.
Pimps were luring the kids through social media, targeting ones who came from “dysfunctional” families and offering them gifts, Perkins told Fox News.
If the minors tried to leave the operation, the pimps would threaten them and tell them their parents would be killed.
"They basically go into survival mode,” Perkins said, explaining how the kids would do anything to eat.
“Operation Cross Country” began in 2008, with the latest roundup of sex slaves the biggest yet, FBI spokesman Mike Kortan said.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

FBI saves 79 kids held as sex slaves in US  Empty Re: FBI saves 79 kids held as sex slaves in US

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:07 am

Thank you for posting this, lisette. Sure wish Hailey, Holly, Sierra and so many more would turn up. NOT that I wish this horrific fate on them but If they were trafficked out, it would be wonderful to hear they were found and these sicko's arrested.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

FBI saves 79 kids held as sex slaves in US  Empty Re: FBI saves 79 kids held as sex slaves in US

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:41 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:44 am

I would think (hope) these girls are Relieved they have been found.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 pm

agreed
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:21 pm

I hope those girls are relieved to be rescued also. Facebook again for kids. I guess these kids are not being monitored on Facebook. 🇳🇴

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:26 pm

OMG if I had teens now I would be watching over their shoulders so much that they probably wouldn't even want to be on the computer! This is so scary. I have to wonder how many of the missing girls that we know about here are being trafficked right now.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:34 pm

IMHO, several. Holly, Hailey, Lindsay, Sierra, Mickey, Jennifer Kesse, just to name a few.

I hope everyone w/watch that video. Put it on full screen for full effect. Thank you, FBI!! And, keep going cause they are all over the place. I think of poor Carina Saunders. OMG!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:52 pm

raine1953 wrote:OMG if I had teens now I would be watching over their shoulders so much that they probably wouldn't even want to be on the computer! This is so scary. I have to wonder how many of the missing girls that we know about here are being trafficked right now.

I agree with you! I have to say that I saw just the front page of a relative's son's FB page, not my side, and I said, do they watch what those kids are doing at all. I don't think so from what I saw. We just shook our heads.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Wrapitup wrote:IMHO, several. Holly, Hailey, Lindsay, Sierra, Mickey, Jennifer Kesse, just to name a few.

I hope everyone w/watch that video. Put it on full screen for full effect. Thank you, FBI!! And, keep going cause they are all over the place. I think of poor Carina Saunders. OMG!!!!!
Nightline did a segment on this last night so at least it's getting some attention,but not enough. IMHO
All of the girls you listed above Wrap, I agree they must have been trafficked because they just didn't disappear into thin air. The alleged bad people, bf's, husbands and the like just can't be smart enough to pick hiding places where the victims are never found. I so hope that LE can find more of these rings to bust and maybe they'll find some of these girls. So damn sad and maddening!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Praying For Faith wrote:
raine1953 wrote:OMG if I had teens now I would be watching over their shoulders so much that they probably wouldn't even want to be on the computer! This is so scary. I have to wonder how many of the missing girls that we know about here are being trafficked right now.

I agree with you! I have to say that I saw just the front page of a relative's son's FB page, not my side, and I said, do they watch what those kids are doing at all. I don't think so from what I saw. We just shook our heads.
Off topic kind of but my son was 14 when I got my first computer and that's when I learned he had a knack for them. The Internet was so new BUT the computer stayed in my kitchen and I could keep an eye on him when he was on the Internet. I can laugh at it now, I think it was Prodigy that he could get on the Net with (anyone remember this?) and he was so innocent as far as trying to get into anything I had to worry about. My how times have changed.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:48 pm

My niece (my religious sister's first born) is 25 and living it up in Florida. She has enormous breasts and proudly shows them off in teeny little outfits on her very public FB. It worries me big time. My sister has zero clue about it. She would have a coronary if she knew. My niece IMHO has major self esteem issues and thinks showing off to the guys will land her a man. I wish I could talk to her about it but it would fall on deaf ears. Her other aunt on her dad's side lives in Florida and she was living w/her and she tried in vain to talk to her. My only saving grace is that she is a black belt.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Her being a black belt would sure come in handy if she were to be abducted. Can't someone down there take a few pics of her in her skimpy clothes and send them to the religious Mother who doesn't have a clue? I remember you talking about this girl before and I sure hope she can stay safe!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:47 pm

I think they have and my sister and BIL turn a blind eye. Denial is alive and well w/them.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down