Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caelie McGuire, 14 & Caelie McGuire Missing. The two girls were asking people for a ride to Nashville. That's where it just goes cold.

Go down

Caelie McGuire, 14 & Caelie McGuire Missing. The two girls were asking people for a ride to Nashville. That's where it just goes cold. Empty Caelie McGuire, 14 & Caelie McGuire Missing. The two girls were asking people for a ride to Nashville. That's where it just goes cold.

Post by Wrapitup Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Posted: Oct 15, 2012 3:55 PM CDT
Updated: Oct 15, 2012 4:00 PM CDT
By Rachel Collier
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) - When a Louisville girl does not come home for her 14th birthday, her family launches a desperate search for the missing teen. The family does not believe their daughter is alone.

LMPD is investigating the disappearance of two teenage girls after the families filed missing person reports--and those girls may be together.

"That's the last anyone saw, that the two girls were asking people for a ride to Nashville. That's where it just goes cold," said Elizabeth McGuire, mother of missing girl.

Caelie McGuire is a blonde haired, blue eyed 8th grader. Her family has not seen her since October 4th, when she left her house near Hikes Lane, heading to the Kozy Kreek apartment complex, to spend the night with her friend.

Both families say the girls ran away. "Nobody knows who they got in the car with or even if they left town. We don't know," said McGuire.

A week and a half later--they still can't reach their daughter. "We've called. We've texted. We've tried to trace the phone and have had no luck. As far as we know her phone has been shut off for days now," said McGuire.

They say it's unlike the bubbly teen to be out of touch and off of facebook. "Everything is good at home, she made good grades, she went to school, she's never run away before," McGuire explained.

But most troubling of all, is that she missed her 14th birthday, just this past Saturday. "My heart's breaking and there's nothing I can do. I feel so helpless," McGuire cried.

The worst--is not knowing. "Not knowing if she's okay. Not knowing who she's with or if she's been taken care of," McGuire said.

I spoke with Citlalli's mother at Kozy Kreek, who says her daughter has run away to Nashville before. "I think Caelie just got caught up in something that she really didn't understand," McGuire explained.

Caelie's dad is in Nashville looking for them, and posting fliers. "The main thing is we want them to come home now. It doesn't matter where they are or where they've been," McGuire pleaded.

At this point, LMPD detectives do not have any reason to believe the girls have been abducted, or that anything criminal has taken place, and cannot be certain if the girls are together or not.

If you have any information, call 574-LMPD.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Caelie McGuire, 14 & Caelie McGuire Missing. The two girls were asking people for a ride to Nashville. That's where it just goes cold. Empty Re: Caelie McGuire, 14 & Caelie McGuire Missing. The two girls were asking people for a ride to Nashville. That's where it just goes cold.

Post by Wrapitup Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Nashville, TN: A father’s search
Posted on October 13, 2012 by Julie McDonald
You can see it on their faces. The fear, determination and lack of sleep. A waitress at the Waffle House pointed in their direction. They were distributing posters and looking for anyone who might have seen Caelie. They paused for coffee and told me their story.

Caelie McGuire is 14 years old (her birthday is today) and has been missing since October 4th from Louisville, Kentucky. She left home with a troubled friend but they have good reason to believe that she might be in the Nashville area. Her father, Craig T. McGuire is joined in his search with his life long friend, Eric Price. They are using every resource, every agency to help find Caelie. But they could not sit at home. They could not wait.

They tell their story so much better than I can,

Craig McGuire and Eric Price (audio mp3)

It seems small to even make observations about this moment. My gratitude that they would let me in, allow me to sit with them, is exceeded only by my profound hope for Caelie’s safe return.

If you have any information about Caelie McGuire, please call 502 795-8224

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Caelie McGuire, 14 & Caelie McGuire Missing. The two girls were asking people for a ride to Nashville. That's where it just goes cold. Empty Re: Caelie McGuire, 14 & Caelie McGuire Missing. The two girls were asking people for a ride to Nashville. That's where it just goes cold.

Post by Wrapitup Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Leads sought on missing teen

Posted: Oct 16, 2012 11:06 AM CDT
Updated: Oct 16, 2012 11:06 AM CDT
By Jaimie Weiss - bio | email
Catherine Elizabeth "Caelie" McGuire (Source: McGuire family/Facebook)

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – The family of a Kentuckiana teen last seen October 4 is hoping anyone with information about her disappearance will call police.

The father of 13-year-old Catherine Elizabeth McGuire, better known as Caelie, said she told him she was going to visit a friend, but instead went to meet another girl and the two apparently took off, possibly to Nashville, TN.

Trevor McGuire said he has been in Nashville all week searching for his daughter. He said the girl Caelie may be with had run away to Nashville in the past.

A spokesperson for Louisville Metro Police said the McGuire family did file a missing persons report, but said there is nothing to indicate any foul play.

Caelie is 5'5", weighs 145 pounds and has blond hair and blue eyes.

If you have any information that could help, you're asked to Louisville Metro Police, or her father Trevor at (502) 795-8224.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:17 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down