Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara

3 posters

Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:18 am

Photobucket
Kara Nichols, 19, was last seen in Colorado Springs. She was normally in regular contact with her family and friends, but has not been heard from since Oct. 10.

Posted: 11/01/2012
Last Updated: 12 hours ago

By: Phil Tenser | Email Me
By: Wayne Harrison | Email Me
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - A woman from Colorado Springs was believed to be headed to Denver for work in early October, but hasn't been heard from since.

According to El Paso County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. Joe Roybal, Kara Nichols, 19, was last seen in Colorado Springs. She was normally in regular contact with her family and friends and was last seen on Oct. 9, but has not been heard from since Oct. 10.

Roybal said investigators are concerned her disappearance could be suspicious.

"We're at the point of the investigation where we are looking for leads or help for the community but we have been working on this case for some time," said Roybal. "We're just asking if anybody has seen her, or if she sees this herself, that she contacts us or her family to let us know she is okay."

A page on ModelMayhem.com lists her as a model looking for work.

"I've done mostly lingerie shoots so far but I'm extremely open minded," her bio states.

Roybal would not say what type of job she was going to when she disappeared.

Nichols is described as white, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 120 pounds with blond hair and green eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Cliff Porter at 719-520-7227.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/kara-nichols-missing-since-oct-9-was-believed-to-be-coming-to-denver-for-work
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Re: Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:25 am

Posted: Thu 2:03 PM, Nov 01, 2012A A Reporter: KKTV Email
Updated: Thu 10:39 PM, Nov 01, 2012Back to HomePage
Woman Missing Since Early October

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is looking for a woman who was last seen in the Colorado Springs area in early October.

Kara Nichols was last seen on Oct. 9, 2012. She was believed to be going to the Denver area for work reasons.

Rachel Buster has been friends with Nichols since high school. She tells 11 News she is worried that Nichols might be in trouble.

"I was very scared for her because to wake up and wonder where your friend is, and what they're going through," said Buster.

Buster has been passing around a flier in hopes someone has seen her friend.

The Sheriff's Office says Nichols normally has regular contact with her family and friends. None of them have heard from her since Oct. 10.

Her disappearance is considered suspicious.

Nichols is 5 feet 8 inches tall, 120 pounds with blonde hair and green eyes.

If you have any information about where she could be call Detective Cliff Porter at 719-520-7227.

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Woman-Missing-Since-Early-October-176847821.html

must see video above!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty What Happened to Kara Nichols?

Post by raine1953 Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Nineteen-year-old Kara Nichols hasn't been seen since 10/09/2012—and has fallen out of contact with her loved ones. It's been immediately clear that this is out of ordinary for the Colorado Springs woman, so that creates concern. In fact, officials have already expressed concern that the girl's disappearance is suspicious.

There aren't many details in the case of this missing woman, but it's been revealed that she is involved in adult modeling with a Model Mayhem page set up as her portfolio. Be warned that some of it is not safe for work.

It's been nearly a month since the woman was last seen, and the fact that it's only now that her story made it to the media is worrisome. Kara Nichols is involved in a lifestyle that may render her a target of predators. The 19-year-old girl words, almost naively, on her Model Mayhem page that she 'mostly does lingerie shots, but is up for anything.' Was this carefree attitude what led to her disappearance?

Hopefully investigators have looked hard and close at her online activity pertaining to Model Mayhem—a website that has the profiles of many missing women listed in its archives. Otherwise, it's important to look at other aspects of this missing woman's life. Was she married, in a relationship of any type? Did she have any romantic rivals or enemies? Did she have a criminal record or any past problems with drug use?

Hopefully none of these questions have to be answered and the missing 19-year-old Colorado girl surfaces safely.
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981737647
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Re: Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara

Post by raine1953 Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Here is the link to Kara Nichol's profile and pics on ModelMayhem.com: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2629622
Be aware, this is extremely graphic so look at your own risk.
I can say that I personally know someone on this site and these young girls/women are playing with serious danger. I know this person's Dad very well and have for probably 30 years and I know the daughter extremely well, in fact all his kids call me Aunt Sue. This girl has not been in touch w/ her family is years, IMO it's because of her use of crystal meth. She has a son around ten years old that she gave up to his physically abusive Father maybe four years ago. My friend tried to get custody of his grandson but only learned of the situation way after the fact. I was the one who found his daughter on my space and ultimately on ModelMayhem. I outed her to her Dad, which isn't an easy thing to do as I had to show him all the pictures and info. He tried very hard to get in contact with her, so did I to no avail.
Kara Nichols if still alive is playing with danger. All MOO.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:52 pm

I am still open for TF shoots but paid work takes priority for now.
Am afraid to ask what that mean. OMG!!! Her parents are probably freaking out!!!!! I hope the FBI gets involved in this and is reading her profile and the responses.

Thanks, Raine!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:04 pm

I didn't know either.
What is TF anyway? How about TFCD, TF*, TFP?
First I will tell you that you may get a few answers on this, but in general the idea is the same. TF stands for “trade for” and thus each person involved in the TF shoot is trading their services in exchange for the services of the others in involved. If it’s just a model and photographer then you are trading your modeling services for the photographer’s photography services (and likely some retouch). Sometimes an MUA or stylist might also be involved.
http://delilasophiamodel.wordpress.com/2010/09/25/what-to-expect-with-a-tf-shoot/
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty What Happened to Kara Nichols?

Post by Wrapitup Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:10 am

November 03, 2012 09:10 AM EDT

Nineteen-year-old Kara Nichols hasn't been seen since 10/09/2012—and has fallen out of contact with her loved ones. It's been immediately clear that this is out of ordinary for the Colorado Springs woman, so that creates concern. In fact, officials have already expressed concern that the girl's disappearance is suspicious.

There aren't many details in the case of this missing woman, but it's been revealed that she is involved in adult modeling with a Model Mayhem page set up as her portfolio. Be warned that some of it is not safe for work.

It's been nearly a month since the woman was last seen, and the fact that it's only now that her story made it to the media is worrisome. Kara Nichols is involved in a lifestyle that may render her a target of predators. The 19-year-old girl words, almost naively, on her Model Mayhem page that she 'mostly does lingerie shots, but is up for anything.' Was this carefree attitude what led to her disappearance?

Hopefully investigators have looked hard and close at her online activity pertaining to Model Mayhem—a website that has the profiles of many missing women listed in its archives. Otherwise, it's important to look at other aspects of this missing woman's life. Was she married, in a relationship of any type? Did she have any romantic rivals or enemies? Did she have a criminal record or any past problems with drug use?

Hopefully none of these questions have to be answered and the missing 19-year-old Colorado girl surfaces safely.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981737647
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Kara Nichols, Lingerie Model, Missing In Colorado

Posted: 11/15/2012 3:45 pm EST
Photobucket
Authorities in Colorado are trying to determine what happened to a young, blonde lingerie model who has been missing for more than a month.

According to the El Paso County Sheriff's Office, 19-year-old Kara Nichols was last seen in Colorado Springs on Oct. 9, the same day as the last call from her cellphone at 11:45 p.m.

Police said Nichols was traveling to Denver for work, but it appears she never arrived and her current whereabouts are a mystery.

"What causes us concern is that it is really uncharacteristic of her not to be in contact with her friends and family," Sgt. Joe Roybal told The Huffington Post.

Attempts by authorities to reach Nichols via her cellphone or to determine the phone's location have been unsuccessful, Roybal said.

The Nichols' family retained Michelle Bart from the National Women's Coalition Against Violence & Exploitation to help raise awareness about her disappearance. Contacted by HuffPost on Thursday, Bart said she planned to meet with Nichols' family Thursday to discuss strategies for search efforts.

The family also launched the "Help Us Find Kara Nichols" Facebook page to help spread the word online.

KARA NICHOLS' PHOTOS: (Story Continues Below)
Kara Nichols
(J. Anthony Garnica, Beautiful Distractions Models)

Kara Nichols

Kara Nichols

Kara Nichols

Kara Nichols
(Help Us Find Kara Nichols Facebook)

Kara Nichols

Kara Nichols

Kara Nichols

Kara Nichols

Kara Nichols

Nichols' friend, Rachel Buster, said she is worried that Nichols might be in trouble.

"I was very scared for her because to wake up and wonder where your friend is, and what they're going through ... ," Buster told KKTV News.

According to her Facebook page and Model Mayhem profile (NSFW), Nichols has been modeling since February 2012.

"Although I'm new to it, modeling is something I am very passionate about and I take my work seriously," her profile reads. "Currently I'm working on building my portfolio so I'm always looking for modeling opportunities in my area. I've done mostly lingerie shoots so far but I'm extremely open minded."

Roybal said authorities do not yet know if Nichols' work played a role in her disappearance. "We really don't have any indication as to why she hasn't been in contact," he said. "We have nothing to indicate any crime has been committed or foul play. The only thing that concerns us is that she has not been in contact with anybody."

"We're hoping that maybe she sees this or people who have seen this recently might see this and reach out to friends and family or us. We're hoping for a best case scenario," he said.

Kara Nichols' is a white female, 5'8" tall, 120 pounds, with blond hair and green eyes. Anyone with information about Nichols’ whereabouts should call Detective Cliff Porter at (719) 520-7227.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/15/kara-nichols-missing_n_2138836.html?utm_source=Alert-blogger&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Email%2BNotifications

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:18 am

http://www.examiner.com/article/photos-search-continues-for-missing-teen-model-kara-nichols?cid=rss
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:28 am

by Chelsea Hoffman

Did Kara Nichols Meet Foul Play?

November 16, 2012 09:45 AM EST
A new effort to find 19-year-old Kara Nichols is underway and the family of the missing Colorado lingerie model has joined forces with the National Woman's Coalition Against Violence and Exploitation. This latest effort is a push in finding out what happened to the beautiful young woman—who has no history of disappearing without getting back in touch with her family.

Considering this disappearance is out of her behavior, the speculation is grim in regards to what could have happened to her. She lived a high risk lifestyle as a lingerie model, amateur in nature. She had a profile on the popular site Model Mayhem—a site that has had a prominent presence in many missing persons cases. Could she have stumbled upon someone who wanted to inflict harm upon her? Officials on the case say they've found no reason to believe she met any foul play, but isn't it still a possibility if she hasn't been in touch with her loved ones in over a month? Could she be gone on her own, battling unknown issues?

This earlier post on Gather News highlights the details as they're known about the early days of her disappearance. It doesn't seem that much has changed in this case, which is a huge disappointment. Kara Nichols could be anywhere, but it's unlikely that her case will have a positive outcome, although hope is extremely important in any disappearance.

She has been gone now for over a month, so it's important that search parties are coordinated and dispatched around the areas she was last seen around. It's fortunate that the family is teaming up with a big name in women's violence awareness, because they're going to need it. The weather is going to start getting rough out there, making this a tough time to search for a missing young woman, and with each day that passes the likelihood of finding her in a positive manner lessens.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981760422
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:14 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/missing-teen-kara-nichols-family-on-right-track
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Kara Nichols Missing: Police, family to hold press conference Tuesday as search for Colo. teen continues

By Crimesider Staff Topics Daily Blotter ,Missing
Kara Nichols / El Paso County Sheriff's Office (CBS)

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - The family of a 19-year-old Colo. girl who has been missing for more than a month plan to attend a news conference Tuesday afternoon about the case, reports CBS affiliate KKTV.
Kara Nichols Missing: Police, family to hold press conference Tuesday as search for Colo. teen continues
comments0
inShare
More
By Crimesider Staff Topics Daily Blotter ,Missing
Kara Nichols / El Paso County Sheriff's Office (CBS) COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - The family of a 19-year-old Colo. girl who has been missing for more than a month plan to attend a news conference Tuesday afternoon about the case, reports CBS affiliate KKTV.
Pictures: Teen model missing in Colorado

Kara Nichols, 19, was last seen in Colorado Springs on October 9. The El Paso County Sheriff's Office, who will be leading Tuesday's news conference, has called her disappearance "suspicious."

Friends and family of Nichols have been passing out flyers in hopes of locating the teen.

"It is the hope of the Nichols family and that of the Sheriff's Office that highlighting this case will produce valuable information or investigative leads," said the sheriff's office in a statement.

Nichols is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, 120 pounds with blonde hair and green eyes. Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call sheriff's detectives at (719) 520-7227.

Kara Nichols, 19, was last seen in Colorado Springs on October 9. The El Paso County Sheriff's Office, who will be leading Tuesday's news conference, has called her disappearance "suspicious."

Friends and family of Nichols have been passing out flyers in hopes of locating the teen.

"It is the hope of the Nichols family and that of the Sheriff's Office that highlighting this case will produce valuable information or investigative leads," said the sheriff's office in a statement.

Nichols is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, 120 pounds with blonde hair and green eyes. Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call sheriff's detectives at (719) 520-7227.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57551971-504083/kara-nichols-missing-police-family-to-hold-press-conference-tuesday-as-search-for-colo-teen-continues/
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:20 am

http://www.coloradoconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=827241#.UKtLN4c8CSo
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Missing woman Kara Nichols may be victim of crime ring

Post by raine1953 Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:54 pm

The disappearance of lingerie model Kara Nichols remains unsolved, but the recent updates in her case are disturbing; Shedding a light on the reality of the dark crime underbelly of Denver, Colorado. As of 11/23/2012 two women are being sought by authorities in connection to Kara's disappearance, though they will not refer to them as suspects. Nonetheless, officials have blatantly acknowledged that this missing woman could have fallen victim to a crime ring that exploits "wannabe models" in Colorado (and possibly other areas). If these claims turn out to be truth, then there is absolutely no telling what kind of fate this young woman experienced or is currently experiencing.

This Gather News post shares the shocking new updates in Kara's disappearance, including a photo of one of the brunette women last seen with the missing woman in the Denver area.

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara C702d35dae07f81111946bd1f1724ab1
Officials assume that someone in the modeling community may be aware of who these two mystery women are, and may know of their contact with the missing 19-year-old woman. This is perhaps the biggest development in the missing lingerie model's case since she first vanished over a month ago.

In fact, detectives claim their last press conference has resulted in a slew of new leads on which to investigate. That's stellar news that couldn't come at a better time, as the family of Kara Nichols remains distraught about her disappearance. So what happened to the missing woman? Was she sucked into a crime ring of sexual exploitation and possible human trafficking? Hopefully investigators in Colorado can get to the bottom of this sad and mysterious case before it becomes a heartbreaking story like so many others.
http://www.examiner.com/article/missing-woman-kara-nichols-may-be-victim-of-crime-ring
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Police hunt two women after 19-year-old model vanishes and is 'feared to have been abducted'

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Article-2236603-1627DDFE000005DC-234_306x423
Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Article-2236603-1627DE0E000005DC-727_306x423

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2236603/Kara-Nichols-missing-Police-hunt-women-case-missing-model-19-believe-abducted-organised-crime-group.html#ixzz2DB8mZZw4
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Article-2236603-1627DE16000005DC-297_634x805
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2236603/Kara-Nichols-missing-Police-hunt-women-case-missing-model-19-believe-abducted-organised-crime-group.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Is Kara Nichols 'hooking' in Las Vegas?

Post by raine1953 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:30 am

Missing Colorado teen Kara Nichols has resurfaced in Las Vegas, apparently, as a prostitute. This shocking news update is a breaking and original report with information obtained through online research that is being reported both here and on Gather News before anyone in the mainstream news. Hopefully this information results in a positive conclusion to this high profile missing persons case -- but there are a lot of questions to ask about this shocking new development.

As can be seen in the attached photos, 19-year-old Kara Nichols is being advertised as an "escort" in Las Vegas in an advertisement that was posted in the early morning of November 25 2012 in Las Vegas. There is also an advertisement that was placed in Denver back in September. She has gone by two different names over the course of her disappearance; "Star" and "Naomi."

The FBI needs to get in gear on this case, especially with it being made apparent that the missing woman has crossed state lines. It's simply not known whether or not she is willingly missing, but with it not being in her character and her not contacting her loved ones, it's hard to imagine that she's not in danger. There is the possibility that she's doing this willingly and is choosing to detach from her loved ones, but she must surely be aware of her name being blasted across national media reports. If she's using the internet to post ads, then wouldn't she be using it to check Facebook or any other semblance of her normal life? These questions leave me to believe that she is not necessarily a willing party in this prostitution ring, or what appears to be a prostitution ring. If she is "willing" then she is using extremely poor judgement -- which could be the result of drug use/addiction, and that's also something that a predator could use to force a woman into trafficking. So there is truly no telling what's going on at this point.

What is for certain: Kara is still missing and someone appears to be using her image and stats to sell sexual services here in Las Vegas.
http://www.examiner.com/article/is-kara-nichols-hooking-las-vegas
Go to link for photos!

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:23 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/29/kara-nichols-missing-update_n_2213607.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:26 pm

http://www.ktvn.com/story/20221304/photo-of-missing-19-year-old-shows-up-on-website

Note: Am only posting the links as am on a new computer that is slower than molasses in loading anything. Please feel free to copy and paste the links. Wrap,
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:34 pm

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/colorado-springs-area/investigators-photos-of-missing-aspiring-model-kara-nichols-posted-on-las-vegas-escort-website
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:08 pm

I think this young lady was living life in the fast lane. I know I'm not the only one thinking that this is not going to have a good outcome and sadly whether she left on her own accord or not doesn't change that.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:00 am

I think she is long gone dead and the best case scenario is she will be found by hunters years from now. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Kara Nichols Update: One Brunette Found

Post by raine1953 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:56 am

Last Wednesday, it was released that authorities were looking for two brunette women, in connection to the disappearance of Kara Nichols, of Colorado Springs, CO. One of the women, whose picture was not released, was identified (not publicly) and spoke with police. The other woman, whose pictures have been made available, is believed to have been with Kara the day she vanished. El Paso County Sheriff's Detective Cliff Porter said, "Even if this young lady has no information, just the simple fact that she could tell us how they parted, what her parting words were, could be huge."

Kara hasn't been heard from since October 9th, when she left her home to model at a lingerie shoot in Denver, other than postings on a few websites, offering escort services, first in Denver, then in Las Vegas. Authorities do believe that someone besides Nichols has used her name and pictures on at least one site. So does that mean it's not really her? And, either way, where is she? Apparently, Las Vegas authorities are assisting in the search, but have not yet turned up any evidence that Kara is in the area.

Is Kara Nichols just off, doing her own thing? She's 19, able to be out on her own. Maybe she just wanted to go to Vegas? On the other hand, maybe she has been kidnapped and made a victim in a human trafficking ring. The business of selling humans has apparently become quite lucrative. Did Kara fall into a trap, disguised as a modeling opportunity? Hopefully, she will be found safe soon.
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981783961
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Investigators: Kara Nichols didn't post prostitution ads

Post by raine1953 Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:40 pm

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -
Investigators in the Kara Nichols disappearance said the missing teen didn't post the escort ads that recently surfaced in Las Vegas.
continue reading at: http://www.krdo.com/news/Investigators-Kara-Nichols-didn-t-post-prostitution-ads/-/417220/17602456/-/jgnbk5/-/index.html
Video at link
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:22 am

Kara Nichols Update: Photos Don't Look Photoshopped

by Chelsea Hoffman

December 04, 2012 01:35 AM EST

Nineteen-year-old Kara Nichols remains missing with some of the last updates in her case involving the mysterious prostitution ads that surfaced out of Las Vegas. Her family has chosen to speak out on these latest developments and have insinuated that the photos in these advertisements could be Photoshopped. However, this seems like parental denial due not only to the dates of other advertisements, but the young woman's Model Mayhem profile and the quality of the photographs themselves.

"We had not seen those photos. Those are not in her bedroom. I don't know if they are a Photoshopped situation or not. Unfortunately, this has definitely shaken the family quite a bit, that somebody would be this vicious," a family representative said.

One of the photos being discussed can be found here, and is extremely accurate to the rest of the photos of her online. Also, it's well known that she was an aspiring lingerie model who was "open to anything" on her Model Mayhem profile -- with professional shots of similar nature that were also not taken in her bedroom. She also had a lot of self shot photos, which are also searchable online. So seeing these latest photos of her isn't that shocking.

Kara Nichols was last seen in October by loved ones when she reportedly went to Denver for a modeling gig. She hasn't been seen or heard from since, but there have been plenty of speculations in her case. She has been considered a possible victim of human exploitation, even though officials deny that the Las Vegas advertisement was posted by her.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981795460

Photo in this article is the same photo I posted upthread on 11/15.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:32 pm

That is Michelle Bart talking..she befriended the Anthony's IIRC and there was a lot of hoopla about that.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Mother pleas for help in finding missing daughter

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:25 pm

The search continues for Kara Nichols, 19, who disappeared from Colorado Springs more than 3 months ago.

The case has gone cold and few leads have been coming into the El Paso County Sheriff's Office.

Kara's mother, Julia constantly worries about what may have happened to her.

"It's possible she went out with somebody she knew thinking it was a modeling assignment," she said. "She could have been lured away or trafficked for all I know."

They are all possibilities the El Paso County Sheriff's Office can't rule out.

At first, deputies thought she might have ran away, but that theory quickly faded when detectives realized her phone and facebook page had not been used following her disappearance.

"That in itself is somewhat concerning," Sheriff Terry Maketa said.

Countless hours have been spent keeping the search for Kara alive through flyers and social media. So far, it's yielded little success.

Kara was last seen Oct. 9 when her roommate reported that she was heading to Denver for a job interview.

Anyone with information about Kara's whereabouts are asked to contact the El Paso County Sheriff's Office at 634-STOP.
http://www.koaa.com/news/mother-pleas-for-help-in-finding-missing-daughter/
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:07 am

What happened to Kara Nichols?

Jan 16th, 2013 | By Miz.Chellie

Kara Nichols has been missing since October 9th of last year and there does not seem to be any significant leads in the case.

What happened to Kara Nichols?

More importantly, is she OK?

The beautiful, 19-year-old lingerie model disappeared October 9th from Colorado Springs. She was supposedly on her way to a modeling gig in Denver and her family has not heard from her.

Usually when a gorgeous, blonde, young white woman is missing, there is an enormous amount of media attention.

In this case, it took awhile for word to get out.

Part of the reason is likely her lifestyle.

All roads seem to point to the same conclusion – that the 19 year old was involved in the adult entertainment industry, which is often an acronym for prostitution.

The other part is because of her parents.

It seems that they just didn’t want to believe that their gorgeous daughter was sleeping with men for money. That’s a hard pill for most parents to swallow.

They circulated photos of her that, in truth, looked nothing like the girl she had evolved into and wanted to secure an iron-fist grip on the media coverage, demanding that only certain photos be used and in the process, bashed and insulted bloggers and most of the media.

People that could help get her story out.

It doesn’t matter if she is a porn model, hooker, escort or any combination thereof.

She is missing and her family wants to know if she is safe.

She may very well have left voluntarily. Maybe she was told that she could make a lot of money working the adult circuit, as some girls choose to do, in the adult entertainment industry.

Kara seems to have been active in the adult world in Colorado. She posted photos of herself on a modeling site baring her private parts – explicit photos – and although it cannot be 100% confirmed, she does appear to have been “rated’ on a number of adult message boards in Colorado.

There was even speculation that she may have come to Las Vegas. A photo of her surfaced in an adult ad leading many to believe that she was working in Las Vegas as an escort.

She very well might be, however, she could also be in trouble.

Big trouble.

The adult business is rough, with drugs and abuse quite prevalent.

She could have left voluntarily and then found herself in a very bad situation. In real danger.

Worse, she could have been kidnapped or convinced to go away with persons unknown, under false pretenses.

Human trafficking does exist in the United States. Anyone can be a victim, however, a young, gorgeous blonde can fetch a very high price in that market.

Her family seems to have accepted the grim reality that she might be involved in something that they rather have her not be.

Again, it doesn’t matter what she has done in her past, she is missing and her parents want to find her,

On the Help Us Find Kara Facebook page, the family posted a message to their daughter on January 9th that says,

A MESSAGE TO OUR DAUGHTER AND THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO HER

Dear Kara,

If you’re out there somewhere, we want you to know that we love you and miss you very much. It’s so awful having you missing and not knowing if you’re suffering or even alive. No matter where you are or what has happened to you, we will never stop looking for you and praying that you come back to us safely. Our deepest wish is to find out if you’re okay.

Whatever has happened, there is a way out and a way forward. You can rebuild your life and start anew. You are a beautiful person with so much talent and potential. The person you are, whom your family knows and loves, is so valuable and deserves the best for her life’s journey.

The grief we all feel is immeasurable, and the hope and prayers for your safety are all we think about. Please, even if you can’t contact us, if someone you know can tell us you’re all right, we would be so grateful.

Love, Mom and Dad

Let’s hope that Kara Nichols is OK and contacts her parents. They just what to know what happened to Kara Nichols, their beautiful daughter.

http://www.lasvegasworldnews.com/what-happened-to-kara-nichols/11208/
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:20 am

http://www.krdo.com/news/Kara-Nichols-family-still-searching-for-answers/-/417220/18106776/-/140ebjz/-/index.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Missing model Kara Nichol's family releases new information about drugs, prostitution

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Posted: 01/28/2013
Last Updated: 2 hours ago

The parents of a missing lingerie model say her involvement in drugs and links to prostitution may have something to do with her disappearance.

Kara Nichols, 19, was last seen in Colorado Springs on October 9. She has not been heard from since Oct. 10. The El Paso County Sheriff's Office issued an alert for her in November.

Nichols mother Julia says after Kara went missing, the family learned what was going on in their daughter's life.

"They [investigators] suspect foul play both because of her issues with drugs and the link to prostitution," Julia Nichols told Colorado Springs TV station KRDO. "We were reluctant to portray our daughter as just a no good person that nobody should care about."

Julia Nichols said while the family has been hesitant to talk about their daughter's problems, with no leads in Kara's disappearance, they're hoping this information could open new doors.

"[From] a friend or a parent or someone who might have any suspicion of their own child's involvement in that world, or past involvement," Julia Nichols said.

A page on ModelMayhem.com listed Kara Nichols as a model looking for work.

"I've done mostly lingerie shoots so far but I'm extremely open minded," her bio states.

Investigators say Nichols told her roommates she was driving to Denver for a modeling job before she disappeared.

"The whole family has been devastated," Julia Nichols said. "We never dreamed this kind of thing went on in Colorado Springs, but we've since learned, it's here."

Nichols is described as white, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 120 pounds with blond hair and green eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Cliff Porter at 719-520-7227.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/missing-model-kara-nichols-family-releases-new-information-about-drugs-prostitution
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Kara Nichols search: Mom says teen model was involved in drugs, prostitution

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:14 pm

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2013/01/kara_nichols_search_teen_model_drugs_prostitution.php
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Three missing Colorado women have online modeling profiles

Post by raine1953 Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Three missing Colorado women share several similarities: they're all young, pretty and have modeling profiles online.

Kara Nichols, 19, of Colorado Springs has been missing since October 9th. She told her roommates she was going to Denver for a modeling job and disappeared.

Kelsie Schelling, 22, of Denver, was last seen February 4th. She's believed to be in Pueblo where her boyfriend lives. Her empty car was discovered in Pueblo without any clues to her whereabouts.

Now we've learned about Raven Cassidy Furlong, 17, who has been missing from Aurora since February 5th. Police consider her a runaway, but her mom says it's completely unlike Raven not to contact her.

"She has not contacted anybody," says Raven's mother, Tonja Mahaffey. "Nobody has seen her. Nobody has heard from her and she has not used her phone. She wasn't running away from anything here at home. I'm scared she was lured away."

Both Raven and Kara have modeling profiles on the social networking website Model Mayhem. KRDO Newschannel 13 found a modeling profile that appears to be Kelsie's on site called Explore Talent.

Jillian Mourning knows firsthand about the potential dangers behind modeling websites. Six years ago, the now 25-year-old professional model got connected to a "manager" on Model Mayhem. She says things went fine at first, but took a dark turn when she was in Arizona for a shoot.

"He came into my room with three guys, and they call proceeded to rape me," recalled Mourning. "They took pictures of it, and would even show me pictures of things that I was doing, and videotaped the whole thing."

Mourning said her manager then proceeded to blackmail her.

"He contacted me and said, 'If you don't agree to continue to do these types of things, I'm going to put these videos of you being raped on the Internet and tie them to your name,'" said Mourning.

She says at 19 years old, she felt trapped. She said she trafficked and forced to have sex with men for six months until her manger went to prison for an unrelated crime.

"God was definitely on my side and looking out for me," Mourning said. "Because I really don't know how else it would have ended."

She's now a public speaker who shares her story and warns about the dangers of the modeling world. She's started an advocacy group called All We Want Is Love that fights against trafficking.

Mourning advises aspiring models to work with legitimate agencies and if they do make contacts on their own, to check references and research the people they're working with.

The owner of Model Mayhem, Internet Brands, said in an emailed statement that it cooperates with all law enforcement investigations involving people on the site.

"Model Mayhem strongly believes that safety should be top of mind when doing anything online. Because there are scams on the Internet, Model Mayhem tries to educate users about scams and how to avoid them. The site offers detailed safety advice to help members understand what to look for when they are contacted by others. This can be found here," said public relations manager Joe Ewaskiw. "The site also has a feedback mechanism called "Contact a Moderator" that allows any member to let site moderators know of any suspicious activity they encounter. Moderators view and respond to each and every inquiry."

Model Mayhem has an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau.
http://www.krdo.com/news/Three-missing-Colorado-women-have-online-modeling-profiles/-/417220/19082744/-/o93epk/-/index.html
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:11 am

Model Mayhem Website Linked To Disappearances Of Two Colorado Girls

By Evan Bleier, Mon, March 04, 2013
The National Women's Coalition Against Violence and Exploitation believes that there is a link between modeling networking website Model Mayhem and the disappearances of two Colorado women. The Women’s Coalition says that Kara Nichols and Raven Furlong both had profiles on the site prior to going missing.

Furlong, 17, vanished in early February. Her family discovered her profile on the site and some disturbing correspondence between the teenager and a photographer. "The photographers (were) asking her to do nude photographs after asking her if she was 18 and her telling them no," said Tobi Buckley, Furlong's aunt.

Nichols went missing in October. Investigators are concerned about what she might have gotten herself mixed up in after they discovered she had been visiting several fashion-related sites that "involved illicit drugs and prostitution," reports The Daily News. Nichols' mom, Julia Nichols said: "We're reluctant to portray our daughter as just a no-good person that no one should care about. We're deeply alarmed about what may have happened to her."

Furlong’s family did receive a phone call from her, but it did little to relieve their anxiety about what has befell their daughter. "Raven said she was safe, but that she was calling from someone else's phone and couldn't stay on the line and had to go," said the girl’s mother, Lin Furlong. "I was relieved to hear her voice, but I'm terrified for her. She sounded scared and not like herself at all."

Modeling Mayhem is the common link between the two girls. "We're not saying that Model Mayhem is to blame," said Women’s Coalition president Michelle Bart. "But it's a common denominator. They were posing in activity online on a website that most people don't frequent."

She went on:

"The Model Mayhem website, let's face it, is not something you'd see Tyra Banks on. It's not your typical website that you'd see famous models on. The first thing you're asked about is sex, nudity."

Source: (The Daily News)

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/model-mayhem-website-linked-disappearances-two-colorado-girls
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Women's group hires detective to probe case of missing Colorado models

Post by raine1953 Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:43 pm

With fears of foul play growing in the cases of three Colorado women who had profiles on small-time modeling websites before they disappeared, an advocacy group for women is launching its own investigation to see if they are connected or possibly even part of a bigger, nationwide case.
The National Women’s Coalition Against Violence and Exploitation has hired a private investigator who plans to look into the possibility of a connection between the disappearances of Raven Furlong, 17, and Kara Nichols, 19, who both had profiles on ModelMayhem.com, and Kelsie Schelling, who has a modeling profile on the site Explore Talent.
“We are considering the options of an independent investigation into not only the cases we are currently handling but other cases that appear to have common attributes that may or may not be linked to the model sites in question,” Shelley Shaffer, head of the coalition's Missing Persons Division, told FoxNews.com.
“We are in conversations with former security investigators among others to see how significant all of the cases are to each other and then we will provide our findings to the authorities. Although we know of many cases with similar connections we are not placing blame on any one site, but we are following the concerns of our clients.”
The coalition and investigators working with it have been probing some 14 cases nationwide in which missing women all had profiles on sites like Model Mayhem.
“When you have so many cases with a common denominator, that’s a red flag,” coalition spokeswoman Michelle Bart said.
Internet Brands, which owns and operates ModelMayhem.com, defended the site's practices in a written statement to FoxNews.com.
"While our policy is to fully cooperate with authorities if approached for assistance in an investigation, Model Mayhem has not been contacted by police authorities regarding either of the three recent disappearances in Colorado," Internet Brands spokesman Joe Ewaskiw said in the statement.
"Model Mayhem strongly believes that safety should be top of mind when doing anything online. ... The site offers detailed safety advice to help members understand what to look for when they are contacted by others," he added.
Site members also are encouraged to alert moderators to suspicious activity.
"Moderators view and respond to each and every inquiry," Ewaskiw said.
But the families of the missing tell FoxNews.com that not enough is being done by Model Mayhem.
“Do they run this website with full disclosure of the risk?” said Julia Nichols, mother of Kara Nichols, who has been missing since Oct. 9. She disappeared after telling her friends she was going to Denver from her Colorado Springs home for a modeling job. “These girls are young and impressionable. If they were fully aware, do you think they would use this website? They should inform the users and have more of a screening process.”
Furlong, 17, has been missing from Aurora since Feb. 5. Police consider her a runaway, according to KRDO. Buckley told Fox 31 Furlong called her family last month, but her mother says the call wasn’t normal.
“She said she had to go because it’s not her phone and they need their phone back,” said Lin Furlong.
Schelling was last seen on Feb. 4. Her empty car was discovered in Pueblo.
Furlong’s aunt, Tobi Buckley, discovered her niece's Model Mayhem profile after she vanished and saw some disturbing correspondence. Buckley has launched a Facebook page to build awareness around the case.
“If they are such a legitimate site, why wouldn’t they do anything?” she said to FoxNews.com. “Bad people are using the site, and they are doing nothing to stop it.”
Police have not officially linked the website—which has an “F” rating with the Better Business Bureau-- to any of the disappearances, but they are aware of the possible dangers that can be associated with using a site such as this.
El Paso County Sheriff's Lt. Jeff Kramer told FoxNews.com the modeling aspect is part of the probe.
“From the onset of the case we were aware that (Nichols) was an aspiring model, and we had a concern about the subculture often associated with these sites,” Kramer said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/05/woman-advocacy-group-to-investigate-missing-model-mayhem-teens/#ixzz2Miw1sWwf

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Tipster says he's seen Kara Nichols, investigators never called back

Post by raine1953 Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:48 am

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -
The family of missing Colorado Springs teen Kara Nichols says a crucial tip in the case was not investigated after it came in twice.

The tipster, a Colorado Springs business owner, tells TARGET 13 that he saw Kara Nichols for weeks after she seemingly vanished from her Colorado Springs home on Oct. 9.

The man contacted Kara's family Friday after he says he didn't get a response to two voicemails he left for El Paso County Sheriff's Office investigators.
Please go to the link to continue the article: http://www.krdo.com/news/Tipster-says-he-s-seen-Kara-Nichols-investigators-never-called-back/-/417220/19277860/-/5rua0bz/-/index.html
Video at link
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:08 am

Police Continue Search For Kara Nichols

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office says the investigation into a missing woman's whereabouts remains active after the most recent tip failed to pan out.

The tip involved a previous sighting by a business owner on Fillmore in Colorado Springs -- the person said they had seen Kara Nichols and an unidentified man.

The Sheriff's Office says investigators reviewed surveillance footage from several businesses in the Fillmore area and conducted numerous interviews. They were able to locate the man -- only to learn that the woman he had been seen with was not Nichols, but his current girlfriend.

Nichols, 19, was last seen on the evening of Oct. 9, when roommates say she was heading to Denver. No one has seen or heard from her since. Investigators say she left without her purse and money, as though she was not planning on staying away long. All cell phone activity also ceased after she disappeared.

Her family says the lack of communication is extremely out of character, and do not believe Nichols would stop talking to them so suddenly.

The Sheriff's Office says investigators are confident someone knows specific details about Nichols' disappearance, and ask for anyone with information to step forward. If you believe you could help with this case, call 719-390-5555 or email information to findkaranichols@gmail.com.

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Police-Continue-Search-For-Kara-Nichols-198869701.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Search continues for missing Colorado Springs teen

Post by raine1953 Wed May 01, 2013 1:34 am

We are continuing to follow the investigation into the disappearance of Colorado Springs teen Kara Nichols.

Nichols vanished back in October 2012 after reportedly going on a modeling job interview in Denver.

Kara along with two other Colorado teens disappeared within months of each other. All three had one connection----each had an online modeling profile.

Raven Furlong, 18, was found safe in California in early April. Nichols is nowhere to be found. Both teens had online modeling profiles through ‘Model Mayhem'.

"As every month passes, it's harder to cling onto hope," Julia Nichols said.

Kara's mom isn't giving up, even though leads are drying up.

"The sheriff's office told us the case has basically gone cold," she said.

News 5 is going back in time and taking a closer look into the modeling site Kara was associated with shortly before her disappearance.

‘Model Mayham' is an online only modeling agency that pairs prospective models with photographers from across the nation. The only problem is nobody seems to know who these photographers are and what credibility they have.

"Mail for the company has been returned since 2009 and there's no physical address," Katie Carrol with the Better Business Bureau said. "The phone has been disconnected since September 2012 so there's no way to get a hold of them."

Carrol fell shy of calling this site a scam, but did say it doesn't have the best wrap sheet. Model Mayham has racked up complaints from users and has failed to address those issues with the BBB.

"If you don't respond to a complaint, you're going to get an F," Carrol said.

For now, there are just rumors swirling this site may be taking advantage of models and then trafficking them. It's a theory that lingers in Nichols' mind. Still, she's holding strong----hoping her daughter will return home safely.

"As a mother, I will never give up on my daughter," Nichols said. "Giving up might mean giving into a predator who might have caused my daughter harm."

Anyone with information regarding Kara's whereabouts is asked to contact the El Paso County Sheriff's Office at 390.5555. Your tip can be placed anonymously.

The BBB cautions prospective models using online sites. You can always check out a business rating by visiting bbb.org.

Reputable modeling agencies should have a BBB accreditation as well as a customer service address and phone number.
http://www.koaa.com/news/search-continues-for-missing-colorado-springs-teen/
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara Empty Happy birthday Kara Nichols -- Where are you?

Post by raine1953 Fri May 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Kara Nichols 19 missing since Oct. 9 was believed to be coming to Denver for work. Lingerie model was last seen in Colorado Springs/Update 11.24.12: LE fears Kara was abducted and seek 2 unnamed females who were last seen with Kara 559ef13e552e0b0cb2287cf85f7daf80
Today (Monday, May 20, 2013) is Kara Nichols' 20th birthday. Unfortunately the missing woman remains missing -- having disappeared back in October of 2012. This is a sober day for the family of the missing woman, who had only just two days ago been featured in this KRDO article calling Kara's disappearance a "cold case." While officials are stumped in this investigation, the loved ones of this woman are not giving up -- and likely never will.

Today Kara would be turning 20-years-old, according to this post shared by her family on the official Facebook page associated with the search for her. Her loved ones are very active in the search for her, and continuously update the Facebook page with their sentiments along with the latest in the case. Unfortunately today's update is nothing more than a flyer with photos of the missing Colorado Springs, Colo. woman.

The disappearance of Kara Nichols has been compared to the disappearance of Kayla Croft-Payne as well as the disappearance of Raven Cassidy Furlong and Kelsie Schelling. This is all because of the fact that all of these women have been considered aspiring models. However, Raven has since been located and it's presumed that Kelsie Schelling's boyfriend might have killed her. As for Kara, it's likely that she was forced into human trafficking or was lured into some other kind of foul play.

Her case is already cold and it's not even a year old, so that is not a good sign when it comes to the investigation. If officials are already stumped will they ever be able to find out what happened to this missing woman? Today she should be enjoying her 20th birthday with her family, but wherever she's at now it's not even known if she's having a birthday -- much less if she's even alive.
http://www.examiner.com/article/happy-birthday-kara-nichols-where-are-you
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down